PDA

View Full Version : Affluent Americans vs Rude Singaporeans

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-08-2013, 09:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Read the reaction of Oprah Winfrey who makes $77 million last year when the store clerk see her no up and refused to show her a $35,000 bag. Oprah Winfrey was cool and said "I could have had the big blowup thing .. but why do that?"

Compare that to rude Singaporeans who make peanuts and think PPS membership is so big..

Quote:
Oprah Winfrey tells Entertainment Tonight that when she asked a clerk at the chic Trois Pommes boutique to see a $35,000 Tom Ford bag, the clerk refused.

“She says to me, ‘No. It’s too expensive,’” Winfrey remembers. “‘That one will cost too much and you will not be able to afford that.’” Winfrey, who earned an estimated $77 million in the last year, decided not to make a scene.

“I could have had the big blowup thing and thrown down the (American Express) black card and all that stuff, but why do that?” she says. A spokeswoman for the boutique calls the episode “an absolute misunderstanding,” saying the problem was the clerk did not recognize Winfrey.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?159761-Affluent-Americans-vs-Rude-Singaporeans&goto=newpost).