PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Vice

ShenzhenBro
13-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Been in SZ for the past 2 months.

Here are some of my FRs.
__________________________________________________ ____________

1) MoMo Girls

My first sexual experience in SZ, I was in my hotel room and feeling bored, browse my mobile application call MoMo, a chinese social application something like Wechat. Discover there are a few girls advertising their services on MoMo with SYT pics. Their usual introduction is "Ni Dong De" (English = You Know It) Message a few of them and ask for their rates. It seems most are 600RMB for one time and 1000RMB for overnight. Ask one of the SYT to come to my room. Their verification is they will call your room phone to verify. About 30mins later, the door bell ring and standing there was a really SYT. She ask for payment upfront and we proceed. So far i tried 4 girls from MoMo. Except for the 1st one, the other 3 doesnt look like their profile pics. (Most using fake pics) Some of them are service oriented but some not. It basically base on your luck. I think they are operating alone and not under any OKT.

2) Massage Center

Went to a few massage centers. But would advise bros to choose those that are in the hotel. Cleaner and more comfy. Those that are outside, standalone, normally the room are not soundproof and kind of creepy. The girls in the hotel one are also more standard.
Packages are normally $128. Some even $168 for 2x hj. Massage girls most do hj only. But i manage to fj one.

3) Small fish tank shops

These are the cheapest type. I was shock that they only cost 150RMB. But then of course the service is poor and they brought you to their apartment which is even ... more creepy. Hygenie is very bad. Tried 4 of them... which the last 2 i bought to my apartment. These shops are everywhere. Bascially there's one in every neighbourhood !!!

Have not been to KTV and Suana yet. Will update soon. But i heard KTV not cheap... Gotta spend 5 digits figure RMB. Although when i had supper, i always see those KTV girls with their customers for supper. Really very pretty and best figure type

stridersg
13-08-2013, 02:16 PM

Here are some of my FRs.

1) MoMo Girls

My first sexual experience in SZ, I was in my hotel room and feeling bored, browse my mobile application call MoMo, a chinese social application something like Wechat. Discover there are a few girls advertising their services on MoMo with SYT pics. Their usual introduction is "Ni Dong De" (English = You Know It) Message a few of them and ask for their rates. It seems most are 600RMB for one time and 1000RMB for overnight. Ask one of the SYT to come to my room. Their verification is they will call your room phone to verify. About 30mins later, the door bell ring and standing there was a really SYT. She ask for payment upfront and we proceed. So far i tried 4 girls from MoMo. Except for the 1st one, the other 3 doesnt look like their profile pics. (Most using fake pics) Some of them are service oriented but some not. It basically base on your luck. I think they are operating alone and not under any OKT.

2) Massage Center

Went to a few massage centers. But would advise bros to choose those that are in the hotel. Cleaner and more comfy. Those that are outside, standalone, normally the room are not soundproof and kind of creepy. The girls in the hotel one are also more standard.
Packages are normally $128. Some even $168 for 2x hj. Massage girls most do hj only. But i manage to fj one.

3) Small fish tank shops

These are the cheapest type. I was shock that they only cost 150RMB. But then of course the service is poor and they brought you to their apartment which is even ... more creepy. Hygenie is very bad. Tried 4 of them... which the last 2 i bought to my apartment. These shops are everywhere. Bascially there's one in every neighbourhood !!!

Have not been to KTV and Suana yet. Will update soon. But i heard KTV not cheap... Gotta spend 5 digits figure RMB. Although when i had supper, i always see those KTV girls with their customers for supper. Really very pretty and best figure type

Dun understand why start another thread on SZ. Anyway, MoMo (陌陌)app used in SZ mostly you can find FLs once the sun is down. Yes, mos of them uses fake photos and you have to spend sometime to make sure you get what you want. These FLs are not alone and mostly have organzations or group of pimps taking care of them. You can also be disgusted that some nicks are controlled by guys....

For KTV, you can ponder off the CBD area, CBD area prices can go from 5 to 6 digits... You can PM me and i can show you places off the CBD regions that are cheaper and more fun.

ShenzhenBro
13-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Dun understand why start another thread on SZ. Anyway, MoMo (陌陌)app used in SZ mostly you can find FLs once the sun is down. Yes, mos of them uses fake photos and you have to spend sometime to make sure you get what you want. These FLs are not alone and mostly have organzations or group of pimps taking care of them. You can also be disgusted that some nicks are controlled by guys....

For KTV, you can ponder off the CBD area, CBD area prices can go from 5 to 6 digits... You can PM me and i can show you places off the CBD regions that are cheaper and more fun.

Are you also based in Shenzhen ?
I started a new one cos the old Shenzhen info thread too many pages to go through and also they talked about other places like dongguan and CP already. This thread purely for Shenzhen please. That Shenzhen info thread should rename as Guangzhou info thread already. Lol

stridersg
15-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Are you also based in Shenzhen ?
I started a new one cos the old Shenzhen info thread too many pages to go through and also they talked about other places like dongguan and CP already. This thread purely for Shenzhen please. That Shenzhen info thread should rename as Guangzhou info thread already. Lol

Yup, i am based in SZ.

elephant6688
15-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Please send me the information for places off the CBD regions that are cheaper and more fun

Vvwills
29-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi bro StriderSg,

I've been working in HK for the pass 3 mths and is heading back to SG 7 sept. very sad that I have not gotten the chance to explore sz.

I seriously need to relax after 3 mths of intense work stress. :(

Not familiar with SZ, can you recommend SN that is easy for me to get to?

Thanks.
:)

Yup, i am based in SZ.

panado
30-08-2013, 01:35 AM
Yup, i am based in SZ.

Bro StriderSG is my laoda , our boss #1 in Shenzhen, Chang Ping and some say whole of Dongguan

panado
30-08-2013, 01:38 AM
Not familiar with SZ, can you recommend SN that is easy for me to get to?

Thanks.
:)

For Sauna, I recommend this 似水年华 near luohu customs, it is just 15 mins walk always behind ShangriLa hotel, opposite Luohu Cun.

If u have WeChat, PM me and I'll intro u to some of the masseurs there by WeChat

Vvwills
30-08-2013, 01:37 PM
For Sauna, I recommend this 似水年华 near luohu customs, it is just 15 mins walk always behind ShangriLa hotel, opposite Luohu Cun.

If u have WeChat, PM me and I'll intro u to some of the masseurs there by WeChat

Thanks Panado!

Will check 似水年华, will pm you WeChat details.

BonkOnDemand
01-09-2013, 12:44 PM
thanks for the informative info.

Vvwills
06-09-2013, 11:45 AM

Panado bro,

Sorry did not go to SZ, went to Macau instead.
Had quite an experience at East Spa, exactly how it was described in the threads here.

VIPs
11-09-2013, 09:39 AM

Here are some of my FRs.

1) MoMo Girls

2) Massage Center

3) Small fish tank shops

Was wondering why they bother to charge $128 or $168, imagine the girls digging their pockets for the 2RMB change to give it back to you. :D:D

hardpoke
18-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Was wondering why they bother to charge $128 or $168, imagine the girls digging their pockets for the 2RMB change to give it back to you. :D:D
psychology.. 198 always looks cheaper than 200.. lol.. it's like the clothing business.. instead of a flat 40, they price at 39.90..

sonicwinter
18-09-2013, 01:13 AM

Auspicious numbers also if u say in Cantonese that's why.

And I dun think anybody asks for the 2RMB change back. Lol.

How's the situation now in SZ since its very close to the national holiday? Are the naughty rub joints still in operation?

sonicwinter
18-09-2013, 01:20 AM
I've never tried the BSB or fish tanks in SZ but I did the ones where the pimps behind Shangri La will bring you to choose from nearby apartments.

My suggestion is dun bother. It's a cheap bonk at 150RMB but the quality of the girls are very rough - mostly rural looking and with armpit hair still.

And the condition of the rooms they use very jialat. Sheets very dirty and old. It just spoils your mood. And there is also a danger factor - u enter an unknown apartment and it could be a trap where there may be people trying to rob you.

So try at your risk. S$30 is very very cheap but once was more than enough for me. But life is all about experiences so you are welcomed to try if you are feeling brave. Haha.

hardpoke
02-10-2013, 02:32 PM
anyone gonna be in SZ during the 3rd week of Oct?

jambuj
16-10-2013, 03:18 PM
anyone gonna be in SZ during the 3rd week of Oct?

I will flying at 19 oct to 22 oct.

awpig
31-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Hi All Bros, Can anyone please share any Disco or Pub where there are girls to hook? Thanks

smellyccb
29-12-2013, 12:31 AM
I've never tried the BSB or fish tanks in SZ but I did the ones where the pimps behind Shangri La will bring you to choose from nearby apartments.

My suggestion is dun bother. It's a cheap bonk at 150RMB but the quality of the girls are very rough - mostly rural looking and with armpit hair still.

And the condition of the rooms they use very jialat. Sheets very dirty and old. It just spoils your mood. And there is also a danger factor - u enter an unknown apartment and it could be a trap where there may be people trying to rob you.

So try at your risk. S$30 is very very cheap but once was more than enough for me. But life is all about experiences so you are welcomed to try if you are feeling brave. Haha.

u can try the syts at xiang xi chun back alley. condition of the rooms r real bad w partition n covered by curtains but e gals r surprisingly young n pretty. rmb150 for 1 shot. im still tryin to find more info on e sz sex scene but so far most spas only offered hj services.

manutdrock
31-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Hey bros, can you guys help me out by telling me which nice and cheap spa to go for body massage with hj service or bj or bbbj at 150rmb to 250rmb? And xi chun back alley is located where? As I will be staying 20minutes away from louhu, in hotel vienna, any recommendations??