Bros, any idea what happened to those ladies got raided? Pls advise. Urgent

rigger
05-08-2013, 09:02 PM

Balik kampong in the next 3 days

kukumalu
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM

U know or not in the first place?! I for sure know not every case balik loh. I git caught in a raid with one girl and the girl still working in the forum after her release.

ctchua
05-08-2013, 09:23 PM
U know or not in the first place?! I for sure know not every case balik loh. I git caught in a raid with one girl and the girl still working in the forum after her release.

the girl jump aeroplane.

kukumalu
05-08-2013, 09:35 PM
the girl jump aeroplane.

Huh? What u mean?

zhanyou
05-08-2013, 09:38 PM
He meant that the lady is an illegal immigrant

kukumalu
05-08-2013, 09:42 PM
He meant that the lady is an illegal immigrant

How u know? Anyway, she got 6 mth permit

edhere123
05-08-2013, 09:43 PM

Bro rigger, do you know is there any fine or penalty ?

kukumalu
05-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Bro rigger, do you know is there any fine or penalty ?

U also got friends kena?? Hmm... will it help if go rom to register after her release, if So?

edhere123
05-08-2013, 10:08 PM
U also got friends kena?? Hmm... will it help if go rom to register after her release, if So?

Haha, he told me that the fl left lah

kukumalu
05-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Haha, he told me that the fl left lah

Totally dun understand.

zhanyou
05-08-2013, 10:32 PM
A WL told me that the girl just get a fine if she is a pr. 6 mth one depends on caught under what cirumstances. Btw, to the bro thinking of gg rom, u better think twice... u sure u wanna help until this extent? Anyway, rom need 2 -3 weeks.

kukumalu
05-08-2013, 10:38 PM
A WL told me that the girl just get a fine if she is a pr. 6 mth one depends on caught under what cirumstances. Btw, to the bro thinking of gg rom, u better think twice... u sure u wanna help until this extent? Anyway, rom need 2 -3 weeks.

Not help, I already thinking of propose later this month. She is doing purely massage. No fj. As to caught under what, I wouldn't know as there are others as well in the same house. How big the fine anyway? Any idea How long they will keep her?

Jaguar99
05-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Bro, are you serious about ROM with a massage lady???

I'm not pouring cold water on you, but do think thrice and thrice.....
I ever been with a china girl doing massage here for 4 years...
She can promise to me she only do HJ and will be the most faithful, loyal woman ever to my life...
And one day I get my buddy (where she doesn't seen before) to test her out in the place she works...
And I found out she has been doing BJ/FJ inside the parlour. And later I found out she has been sending so much $$$ back to her home and bought 2 apartment in her home town...
You better do more homework (such money cannot save)... before you put your signature on the ROM paper... (It is easy to sign but very difficult to erase later...)

kukumalu
05-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Bro, are you serious about ROM with a massage lady???

I'm not pouring cold water on you, but do think thrice and thrice.....
I ever been with a china girl doing massage here for 4 years...
She can promise to me she only do HJ and will be the most faithful, loyal woman ever to my life...
And one day I get my buddy (where she doesn't seen before) to test her out in the place she works...
And I found out she has been doing BJ/FJ inside the parlour. And later I found out she has been sending so much $$$ back to her home and bought 2 apartment in her home town...
You better do more homework (such money cannot save)... before you put your signature on the ROM paper... (It is easy to sign but very difficult to erase later...)

Bro, Thanks for sharing yours. Mine is really No fj. I have confirmed. And basically, I trust her. Not those cunning type. For now is I wonder where she is been taken to.

Bigbluebird
05-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Bro, Thanks for sharing yours. Mine is really No fj. I have confirmed. And basically, I trust her. Not those cunning type. For now is I wonder where she is been taken to.

Usually one day kena in lock up cell. After that depending, some report to ICA for interview but most straightaway given 3 days to leave Singapore.

suzuka8
05-08-2013, 11:53 PM
hi bro,

it depends on individual situations actually... for example, one girl might get caught, but there is some dispute etc, garmen will confiscated her passport, give her a paper 'visa', and she will have to wait for time to go court be witness etc. so in the mean time, she can continue to earn her living, without being afraid of getting raid again! :D

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 12:05 AM
hi bro,

it depends on individual situations actually... for example, one girl might get caught, but there is some dispute etc, garmen will confiscated her passport, give her a paper 'visa', and she will have to wait for time to go court be witness etc. so in the mean time, she can continue to earn her living, without being afraid of getting raid again! :D

Hmm... passport with her company. So, really dunno How. THe company got few girls complain to mom and under investigation already. If suay suay 3 days leave here, can I still see her normally? Like release out but must report to airport on the due date.

kencher88
06-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Not help, I already thinking of propose later this month. She is doing purely massage. No fj. As to caught under what, I wouldn't know as there are others as well in the same house. How big the fine anyway? Any idea How long they will keep her?

bro,
you are just in deep love with this girl.

Q1. She is doing purely massage - where is the location? If the place is those real decent type, then you can trust her. However, if the place got raid, do you think is a decent massage place? Ask yourself.
However from my experience, 90% of the massage place is with special, i also understand from those massage girl their income come from special, if no special, they earn zero from that customer. (So how can you trust her?)

Q2. Propose to her? - Just a few question you ask yourself first.
1) How long you know her?
2) How well you know her?
3) Have you been to her hometown?

Why i advise the above is because one of my friend also in deep love with one vietnam girl, she was caught in joo chiat when working in the pub. My friend was called up for interview as he wanted to protect her, however when he was interview, he don't even know that girl even jump aeroplane before and using other passport to re-enter singapore again, they can change their passport as many times as they like, however finger print will never changed, that girl was charge with fine and jail. The officer tell my friend if he is going to protect that girl, he will be in trouble too.

Just my 2 cents. Take sometime to think whether this girl is really worth for you to propose.

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 12:26 AM
I know her since she stepped foot here. Almost 5 months. She operate from home, not those parlor type. She stick with me wherever I go. I believe I know her well enough. Simple girl who came here to earn more to get her folks back here an apartment to retire in. When she told me her target is earn How much here, obviously she dunno the market here. Anyway, here cousin brought her here So not as if she know her way here.

Well, Thanks for the advise from everyone here. Just hope she be out soon especially holidays are coming meaning longer time lock up.

mario21
06-08-2013, 12:46 AM
I know her since she stepped foot here. Almost 5 months. She operate from home, not those parlor type. She stick with me wherever I go. I believe I know her well enough. Simple girl who came here to earn more to get her folks back here an apartment to retire in. When she told me her target is earn How much here, obviously she dunno the market here. Anyway, here cousin brought her here So not as if she know her way here.

Well, Thanks for the advise from everyone here. Just hope she be out soon especially holidays are coming meaning longer time lock up.

Ts Good luck to u!

zhanyou
06-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Based on wat the wl told me, for peidu is sent back. I presume 6 month one is worst?

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Based on wat the wl told me, for peidu is sent back. I presume 6 month one is worst?

Like that siao liao

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Wah lau. Still No news.

newyorker88
06-08-2013, 11:19 AM
And later I found out she has been sending so much $$$ back to her home and bought 2 apartment in her home town...

IN TOTAL AGREEMENT!:mad:

Max77
06-08-2013, 11:31 AM

All the best to you bro. By the way, is she ur first China girl? I meant the first China girl u made friend with?

fictionman
06-08-2013, 11:53 AM

Bro kena KC trap big time!!!!....

Actually may i ask how you double confirm she dont do fj???

cuscorex92
06-08-2013, 11:58 AM
TS,nt to b a wet blanket,from my understdin,its not so simple as juz walk into rom & gt a date & sign wif a wp/singer pass holder. tere are protocols to b folllowed from mom prior.
aft the marriage,wif the cert,then u apply for her ltvp,whrby(i reckon) creditability of her stay here durin her wp times might affect the application too.

diputs1269
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM

Better than going to jail :)

alan0338
06-08-2013, 12:20 PM
another one has fallen.... :D

cncs
06-08-2013, 01:07 PM

Bro, good luck to you. Hope your gal is fine and you find true love. But hope you will think twice about this kind of relationship. I am just saying having relationship with a Foreigner. It's tough. I don't have such a relationship before but heard too much about such.

lawry
06-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Not to pour water. Any china women who sleep, work in ktv or in massage parlor.. To earn easy money is not to be trusted. There are lots of decent jobs around but why did they end up working in this field?

Money is too easy. I've been with many china girls. Most are professional liars that Singaporean wouldn't be able to match. Before Rom I suggest you test her out. Many times. Don't be a fool.

lawry
06-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Social visit pass is not suppose to work. I guess it's police makes an appointment and goes to her place.

3 years ban from coming to singapore.

A girl I knew gotten caught the same way. AV gotten her number from the Internet. Make arrangement to meet her at the hotel. Once reach hotel. She open door and the guy plus a female office dash in and handcraft her. She gotten 3 years ban

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Not to pour water. Any china women who sleep, work in ktv or in massage parlor.. To earn easy money is not to be trusted. There are lots of decent jobs around but why did they end up working in this field?

Money is too easy. I've been with many china girls. Most are professional liars that Singaporean wouldn't be able to match. Before Rom I suggest you test her out. Many times. Don't be a fool.

Sometimes u need to see the conditions as to Why they come out here to earn. China easy tofind jobs ah?! Even have, for those Low educated, pay is peanuts. My girl just want to earn an apartment for her farmer parents to live comfortably by. My concern now is when the bloody cops release her?!

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Social visit pass is not suppose to work. I guess it's police makes an appointment and goes to her place.

3 years ban from coming to singapore.

A girl I knew gotten caught the same way. AV gotten her number from the Internet. Make arrangement to meet her at the hotel. Once reach hotel. She open door and the guy plus a female office dash in and handcraft her. She gotten 3 years ban

Mine on 6 mths permit. Is one of the girls inside the house betrayed by that asshole pussylicker. He bought av to all the girls under his web.

whiteknight9
06-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Bro, you are very senior here, just curious as what other bros have asked.

Is this the first PRC you have a R/S with ?

Usually the ICAA will release her after a week at the most and then depending if she needs to appear in court. If need, she will get a special permit to stay on till court apperance or else it's balik kampong asap.

lawry
06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Kukumalu,

You're poisoned... A lot of singers in singapore says a lot of sob stories when singing in singapore. But you might surprise how well is their living standards.

One simple test is her hand rough or smooth?

Anyway 6 months entertainment pass is to sing song not to give massage. Massage can only be done with special permit. Check singapore police website for permit.

Police can say she do XXX..

Anyway 3 years ban.

My advice, don't be stupid. I'm in your stage before...
China girls are all Oscar actress. 你道行太浅了。go visit her home town..
And tell me how is her hand?

Optimus_Prime
06-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Bro, take care and really be careful when in r/s.

Only you yourself can judge if what we are advising is BS or the truth. My advise is just to sit down and slowly think abt it from the time you know her to the time she got caught. Has anything changed.

Yeah bro listen to what senior bro lawry have to say. We have all been there, done that.

Nomster
06-08-2013, 02:07 PM
After going through every post, still can't make any head and tails of the situation.

Maybe TS can give a rough back ground of his gf and what questions he have. This would help us understand the situation better and offer whatever knowledge we have.

A) What kind of work permit she is holding?
B) During the raid, what is she doing?
C) Where is she now?

If she is working as what's stated on her work permit, there's no reason that she was brought back for questioning.

Just trying to help.

naemlo
06-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Sometimes u need to see the conditions as to Why they come out here to earn. China easy tofind jobs ah?! Even have, for those Low educated, pay is peanuts. My girl just want to earn an apartment for her farmer parents to live comfortably by. My concern now is when the bloody cops release her?!

I always say, when a man fall for a ger, no matters what, he will think of excuses for his ger and widely use for guy who falls for these gers, "She is different from other gers." :eek:

Everywhere, it is the same... money dun come easy, if ones has no dignity, she will sell her body, he will deal with drugs, weapons, robberies.... A lot of families in China are not rich, they dream of living in prosper life but end of the day, they are back to reality.

Dun take massage, ktv, entertainment ladies words, actions so seriously. They are street smart even a professor will be outsmart by them.

It is your life, u manage it. Whether u success or fail, u suffer or happy, it dun concern others. Samsters here are trying give u some reasoning.

How long will she be released and after depends a lot. Once she has a bad record, everything will complicate.

End of the day, u need a lot of lucks, esp when she was caught.

naemlo
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM

Yeah bro listen to what senior bro lawry have to say. We have all been there, done that.

2 PRC experts here to advise.... better heed.

Bigbluebird
06-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Aiyah kena gong tao liao no matter how much we chant and advice here is useless :D

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 02:24 PM
She holding artistes permit, 6 months. Expired end September.
Not sure what she is doing when got raided. Can assume not doing anything as her customers is very little especially morning just heavy downpour. She still in lockup since raid yesterday afternoon.

Her hand is rough.

She came here doing fj. But I managed to get her to do massage instead. Both same price So Why do something harmful to her body?! She also cut down the number of web she posted in. There! The changes are there.

lawry
06-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Lol... Ok... Before you ROM..
How much you earn?
How old are you?
What can she do in singapore?
You're taking over to support her parents including of buying that apartment.

All these are questions you need to answer..

Guess sex must be good for you...

bigdad
06-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Think twice before you ROM.
:D

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Lol... Ok... Before you ROM..
How much you earn?
How old are you?
What can she do in singapore?
You're taking over to support her parents including of buying that apartment.

All these are questions you need to answer..

Guess sex must be good for you...

Enough for both. She still got 3 siblings back home. So many people also marry China girl, what they doing here Anyway?! Well, I dun have much sex with her. After long day of work, u bear to up her when aching all over? My drive not that high.

lawry
06-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Last advice. If you earn anything less than 5k. You're asking for trouble..
Cruel world...

hunter12
06-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi bro TS, i agreed with lot of snr bro here... they being there n done it. So u got to think it with big head... but as the saying go... love is blind... so ready up to u to sort it out... some learn from other mistakes.... some had to see coffin first b4 wake.. :) :D i sure u understand cos judging by ur date here.. u r also a snr here.

Come to ur qns..
1)u say she got artist permit but wanna work as fl but U manage to turn her into only providing massage.
A1) this show she got intention to wk here n her company might b a bogus obe that y other gals have some issue with compamy n the authority. So most likely she admit to police what is she doing. Be it provide purely massage or got do fuck is also wrong.

2) u say she post online n wk at home therefore is trusted?
A2) u r damm damm wrong, unless she wk in some v decent spa than u might have a gd chance tat she is pure. To what i know, those online massage with own room provided definately had special... minimum a hj or bj.... u r a guy too... would u jus wan to go to a hse to have massage only? Sry... if i wan to have a gd massage only... outside plenty of it..

3) u ask what is her outcome?
A3) i dun think there is a fine. But she will b send home, durations in sg now will b depend on her situation meaning her case n not whether got bf, rom or not. Cause 1 of my frend get to know a fl where dun know given what pass to stay in sg to assist a case, they got married n even got pregnant.. she also have to b send bk n serve a ban which i dun know how long n thiings btw them is complicated.

Nomster
06-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Not alot of infomation given by TS. But this is what most likley would happen.

If she is caught doing anything other than what is stated in the permit,

a) Given a warning by ICA, performing artist permit cancelled by MOM and then deported with a entry ban. (usually this is what happen if there are no out standing cases against her)

b) If there are any outstanding cases such as entering Singapore using another identity, she most likely will be charged in court. (Worst case scenario)

Depending on which agency is doing the raid. It would take some time to process. So don't worry too much.

Going to ROM at this point of time would not help the situation at all. She would still be ban from entering Singapore regardless you 2 are married or not.

Even if you do get married, be it in Singapore or China, she would have a hard time entering Singapore or applying for any facilities later on.

Please do correct me if you think I am wrong.

Just my 2 cent worth.

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Anyway, hope she be out soon. Her other roommates sure gone. All jump plane one. Hope at least she is OK with a valid permit holding.

bushmaster
06-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Bro TS,

Think 10x before doing any move.

I've heard a lot of stories like that, that didn't endup well.

"Life is a marathon, not a sprint... So don't rush things. Because anything worth having, is worth waiting for." -anonymous

Cheers

wally888
06-08-2013, 03:17 PM
bro, seems like she has to face the inevitable of leaving Singapore. Maybe u shd move on to another gal suitable for marriage.....

tan-tan
06-08-2013, 04:35 PM

Last time hold artiste permit cannot ROM. Must cancel permit, exit and re-enter with social visit pass then can ROM. You may want to double check on this.

10yrs ago, I was a step to ROM with a PRC singer. When her permit expired, she went back and returned on social visit pass to stay with me. It was then I found out she was exchanging intimate emails with 2 other guys. I tested her many times and saved my own ASS!

Hope you have better luck.

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Last time hold artiste permit cannot ROM. Must cancel permit, exit and re-enter with social visit pass then can ROM. You may want to double check on this.

10yrs ago, I was a step to ROM with a PRC singer. When her permit expired, she went back and returned on social visit pass to stay with me. It was then I found out she was exchanging intimate emails with 2 other guys. I tested her many times and saved my own ASS!

OK. But the main thing now is this shit kena. Will affect ROM chances?

Nomster
06-08-2013, 05:58 PM

You are still able to ROM in SG provided she is not deported or ban from entering SG.

But her chances of getting a long term pass, PR, Citizenship in SG is very slim. So it would be like a distance relationship. You in SG. She in PRC.

hunter12
06-08-2013, 06:01 PM

Bro ts if u r talking abt any authority... no, no authority can stop anyone for rom.... howevet. Few things to consider... u apply for a date to rom... usually i think after u registered than it take 2~3 weeks to complete the actual things... so the problem is these 2~3 weeks, if she only given 3 days ( like what other bro say) to arrange n buy air ticket u need to get approval from ica to extend her stay in singapore for the reasons of married but usually will turn down by them de.

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Bro ts if u r talking abt any authority... no, no authority can stop anyone for rom.... howevet. Few things to consider... u apply for a date to rom... usually i think after u registered than it take 2~3 weeks to complete the actual things... so the problem is these 2~3 weeks, if she only given 3 days ( like what other bro say) to arrange n buy air ticket u need to get approval from ica to extend her stay in singapore for the reasons of married but usually will turn down by them de.

Right. Got it. Saw her phone online. Wonder if the blue ppl switch on to check for things. If not, Why never call me?

tipspecialist
06-08-2013, 06:20 PM
I always say, when a man fall for a ger, no matters what, he will think of excuses for his ger and widely use for guy who falls for these gers, "She is different from other gers." :eek:

Everywhere, it is the same... money dun come easy, if ones has no dignity, she will sell her body, he will deal with drugs, weapons, robberies.... A lot of families in China are not rich, they dream of living in prosper life but end of the day, they are back to reality.

Dun take massage, ktv, entertainment ladies words, actions so seriously. They are street smart even a professor will be outsmart by them.

It is your life, u manage it. Whether u success or fail, u suffer or happy, it dun concern others. Samsters here are trying give u some reasoning.

How long will she be released and after depends a lot. Once she has a bad record, everything will complicate.

End of the day, u need a lot of lucks, esp when she was caught.

agree. tio gong tao normally use lj tao think never use tao nao to think already. my 2 cents worth. Please mai zap me i left 2 points

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 06:26 PM
agree. tio gong tao normally use lj tao think never use tao nao to think already. my 2 cents worth. Please mai zap me i left 2 points

Well, not all prc girls are the same. This one I every night sleep together with. I'm very sure of my choice. Sometimes this kind of thing heng suay. U may counter bad or vice versa, end of the day, is each bro fate. I would have zap u but No mood.

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 06:35 PM
OUT LIAO !!:o

edhere123
06-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Well, not all prc girls are the same. This one I every night sleep together with. I'm very sure of my choice. Sometimes this kind of thing heng suay. U may counter bad or vice versa, end of the day, is each bro fate. I would have zap u but No mood.

bro kukumalu, you're a very humane person, 有情有义

Zirk
06-08-2013, 07:51 PM

Congrats bro, wish you the best

bengeo
06-08-2013, 08:34 PM
From what I know, she wii be sent home sooner or later. Her artist permit will be cancelled, She maybe issue with a paper that allow her to hang round while investigation s taking place.She can continue to ply her trade until get caught again.She will not be allowed to leave ( passport impounded).....the only way she can leave if she become pregnant or suffer a serious illness later on.

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 11:09 PM
From what I know, she wii be sent home sooner or later. Her artist permit will be cancelled, She maybe issue with a paper that allow her to hang round while investigation s taking place.She can continue to ply her trade until get caught again.She will not be allowed to leave ( passport impounded).....the only way she can leave if she become pregnant or suffer a serious illness later on.

If pregnant with mine, can stay on? Heehee

kukumalu
06-08-2013, 11:12 PM
To the 2 bastards who zap me and dun dare to put ur name, if u are not me, u won't know my feelings.

LovePotion
06-08-2013, 11:31 PM
no worries bro u have our support :)

picnic
07-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Bro, as the chinese saying...
Mr Si lose a horse, it may turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Hope it turn out good for you bro...

Bigbluebird
07-08-2013, 12:40 AM
To the 2 bastards who zap me and dun dare to put ur name, if u are not me, u won't know my feelings.

Don't worry, you have our respect unlike those two useless idiots :mad:

Xazz
07-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Hope the girl is genuine to you then. Good luck!

suzuka8
07-08-2013, 01:05 AM
wa... getting married? marriage is like buy 4D... heng suay type :P

hunter12
07-08-2013, 07:02 AM

Gg.. now can sort things out clearly with her.. how long she gg to stay etc....

bengeo
07-08-2013, 08:18 AM

I mentioned"she can leave the country...."......pregnant with your sperm will not give her the right to stay on.....the only reason they sometime allow her to hang around just to get evidence to charge their pimp/Okt/human traffickers...

singleman
07-08-2013, 08:59 AM
many years ago, met this a prc fl on geylang area, n get her number. a few days later find again. When she came to my room (that time allow 1 IC to get a room), I notice there are bruise on her hands and legs. She told me the night before there are raid, she try to run away, but unfortunately fell down and get caught. Pity her when see those brusies on her hands and legs. She then told be she will need to leave sg in 3 days times and cannot come back to sg again for at least 3 yrs. She showed by a letter from immigration for us to be used as a temporary identification. Think her passport was confiscated or wad. Now today already more than 3 years, not sure she got come back or not. Did not manage see her again.

kukumalu
07-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Now I got some question kapoh....

1. If got passport, but overstay since Feb. How?
2. If No passport but overstay 3 years, How?

Pls advise. Thanks.

Nomster
07-08-2013, 10:39 AM

Pls advise. Thanks.

The person want to go back to their country?

If want to go back, just go and surrender at police station and face the punishment.

Both 1 and 2 are chargeable offences under immigration act. Meaning they need to go jail/pay fine if they are charge in court. Male offenders will be rottan. At least 3 strokes.

After serving their sentences, they will be deported and ban from entering SG.

Nomster
07-08-2013, 10:46 AM

Bro,
You are very funny leh. If everyone like that, SG flooded with migrants. I don't think you spray inside her today, tomorrow she give birth right.

Need a doctor to certify that she is not suitable to fly because of her pregnancy else she will still be send off.

Nomster
07-08-2013, 10:49 AM
many years ago, met this a prc fl on geylang area, n get her number. a few days later find again. When she came to my room (that time allow 1 IC to get a room), I notice there are bruise on her hands and legs. She told me the night before there are raid, she try to run away, but unfortunately fell down and get caught. Pity her when see those brusies on her hands and legs. She then told be she will need to leave sg in 3 days times and cannot come back to sg again for at least 3 yrs. She showed by a letter from immigration for us to be used as a temporary identification. Think her passport was confiscated or wad. Now today already more than 3 years, not sure she got come back or not. Did not manage see her again.

Have letter means passport confiscate one. Don't think she is able to come back. Need permission from gunman and they usually tell you cock and bull story before rejecting the application.

naemlo
07-08-2013, 10:51 AM

Pls advise. Thanks.

In Singapore law is strict and people still go against it will face the rock music.

Unlawful entry or overstay in Singapore.

90 or less than 90 days, donate to SG fund of not exceeding $4,000 or free accommodation with meals provided in SG Hilton not exceeding 6 months or both.

More than 90 days, free accommodation with meals provided in SG Hilton not exceeding 6 months. 3 roti john will be provided but if he cannot eat roti then a donation to SG fund of not exceeding 6000.

Whether the privilege has changed, check with our civil servant.

kukumalu
07-08-2013, 10:56 AM
The person want to go back to their country?

If want to go back, just go and surrender at police station and face the punishment.

Both 1 and 2 are chargeable offences under immigration act. Meaning they need to go jail/pay fine if they are charge in court. Male offenders will be rottan. At least 3 strokes.

After serving their sentences, they will be deported and ban from entering SG.

Those fl got caught. So, will they be release to come home collect their things?

Nomster
07-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Those fl got caught. So, will they be release to come home collect their things?

You wait long long. Caught already still let you go back, take your things... SG not big but want to find a person also very hard.

adonis
07-08-2013, 11:25 AM
kukumalu hide money from your PRC girl just in case something goes wrong after u marry her. If she finds out about this n asks u in future, smoke her dat u want to surprise her with a big valuable present. May be keep it in 1 of your family member's bank account.

Last month a few S'porean guys were convicted of being in sham marriages with foreign wives. These guys were paid money to go into sham marriages with Vietnamese n PRC wives whom they never dated. No sex was involved. I find this troubling. How can any Government control who I want to marry? If people marry for money, then all marriages can be called sham marriages. Get it?

Does your PRC girl have a husband n kids in PRC?

Try to check her handphone. Install spyware into it.

Fingerprints can b destroyed. PRC FLs who've been repatriated back to PRC have been known to press their thumbs n fingers on very hot metal plates to erase their fingerprints. Now dat's true grit. Best of luck to u.

kukumalu
07-08-2013, 12:18 PM
kukumalu hide money from your PRC girl just in case something goes wrong after u marry her. If she finds out about this n asks u in future, smoke her dat u want to surprise her with a big valuable present. May be keep it in 1 of your family member's bank account.

Last month a few S'porean guys were convicted of being in sham marriages with foreign wives. These guys were paid money to go into sham marriages with Vietnamese n PRC wives whom they never dated. No sex was involved. I find this troubling. How can any Government control who I want to marry? If people marry for money, then all marriages can be called sham marriages. Get it?

Fingerprints can b destroyed. PRC FLs who've been repatriated back to PRC have been known to press their thumbs n fingers on very hot metal plates to erase their fingerprints. Now dat's true grit. Best of luck to u.

Well. At least I'm not paid to marry her. Haha... Nope. Confirm dun have. Did my study on her properly already. Actually, everything should be swee swee. Now got caught. Kinda complicated thing. Wonder which bastard go sabo.

lawry
07-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Tan tan (Hand shake)

Lol didn't know we have the same experience.
Mine largi better.
Treat me like king. Clean my house until shiny bright. Go around the Neighbourhood to look for wet market herself to buy ingredients to make dinner for me.
Every night before I sleep and wake up makes a cup of honey water for me.
Makes breakfast for me.
Buy clothes for me.

Solid right? Perfect wife to be?

Lol she is also seeing some company MD behind my back for money. (Or hopping if he divorce can marry her)

Tell me she is a decent girl. Found out she has been working in KTV one year ago and has been a kept woman in shanghai.

They always keep their options opened. They are survivors.

ah rat
07-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Bro lawry & Bro Tan tan must be the same girl ,u 2 are talking about :D

lawry
07-08-2013, 03:52 PM

Mine not singer. I wish. She sings badly.... But solid height and ass 170...
The pass is the pass... She suay. Didn't log out her email.. I've seen all..

tan-tan
07-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Lol didn't know we have the same experience.

Must have more bros same like us.

After my singer incident, I smarter liao! Got another singer is bao by a married businessman.
Rent a studio for her to stay. He cannot overnight so I take his place.

神州龙女,不是猛龙不过江!

Now I know why her neh neh got rat prints :D:D

Any chance u r the MD?

ah rat
07-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Now I know why her neh neh got rat prints :D:D

Any chance u r the MD?

Like that said me,good meh :D

Nomster
07-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Must have more bros same like us.

After my singer incident, I smarter liao! Got another singer is bao by a married businessman.
Rent a studio for her to stay. He cannot overnight so I take his place.

神州龙女,不是猛龙不过江!

Power! Wish I have that kind of skill.

Haha

Class5
07-08-2013, 05:20 PM
One of my friend had a "love" relationship with a Vietnamese girl.
Working in PUB.
I am not sure if she "JUMPED" aeroplane or came over legally but was caught working illegally.

Anyway, she was caught, detained and was asked to work (location determined by the Customs) in Singapore to earn her flight ticket back home.
She was allowed to call my friend / family members to loan her $$ to buy her flight ticket back.

My friend did loan her the $$ and she later returned to SG with a new identity but she continued working in PUB with part time specials.

Matters of the heart can never be gauged by $$. U love her, u are willing to do everything for her. Even if the facts are placed right in front of you, you will decide to trust her and be most willing to trust her.

Like what all other bros here has commented earlier, think twice, or check carefully. She maybe with u all the time but ultimately, you will be the one who will be suffering / enjoying.

Good luck!

69kaki
09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
dear i think one of the girl in the house is my regular wl, as i have not been able to contact her since Monday. U know what is their fate? Hope she is ok!

kukumalu
09-08-2013, 04:03 PM
dear i think one of the girl in the house is my regular wl, as i have not been able to contact her since Monday. U know what is their fate? Hope she is ok!

What name? U opened account just to ask this?

kukumalu
10-08-2013, 10:05 AM
To that asshole who zap me, don't dare put down name and comment China women stupid. OK. I wonder where ur ancestors came from. If you Malay, then nvm. If you Chinese, u better go burn more joss papers. Coz u said your ancestors areally stupid.

lawry
10-08-2013, 12:19 PM
To that asshole who zap me, don't dare put down name and comment China women stupid. OK. I wonder where ur ancestors came from. If you Malay, then nvm. If you Chinese, u better go burn more joss papers. Coz u said your ancestors areally stupid.

Relax with the rep points. Maybe that person gotten burned badly by china women. Lawry ganna burn Jia lat too.

What he meant is china people are stupid in the senses of too S 11.
Their economic development grew much faster than their awareness of culture and social awareness thus the stage their in now. Money grabbing.. Etc etc..

Anyway, what's the update now buddy??

kukumalu
10-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Relax with the rep points. Maybe that person gotten burned badly by china women. Lawry ganna burn Jia lat too.

Their economic development grew much faster than their awareness of culture and social awareness thus the stage their in now. Money grabbing.. Etc etc..

Dunno. My girl going mom next week again. See How. The rest think go cwp holiday liao. Just went to ica asked, told me usually next tio charge but due to the holidays, likely Monday then go court.

hunger_for_sex
10-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Happen to me so long ago, but I guess ts will never listen. Now I treat whore as whore. Not even going to advice ts. Hope u those strong one that can recover cause only u can help yrself

When u learn yr lesson come back as a stronger guy to share yr experience . All the bro here will support u de. Cheer!

kukumalu
10-08-2013, 08:38 PM
To that idiot zap me at 1.39pm. This thing dun happen to you So don't crap say what I asked here is stupid. U are the stupid asshole and gutless piece of shit who don't dare leave your name. Cockless bastard!

myluckyguy
10-08-2013, 09:17 PM
bro kukumalu, i will up you when i recover my power...

btw question to the bro who say visit hometown : what do you look out for when you visit hometown?? sorry i am curious as i am in similar situation before :o

kukumalu
10-08-2013, 09:22 PM
bro kukumalu, i will up you when i recover my power...

btw question to the bro who say visit hometown : what do you look out for when you visit hometown?? sorry i am curious as i am in similar situation before :o

Bro. It's OK. Don't need to up me. Those give me I appreciated it. Those zap me are the assholes or kids who are not in my shoes So dont suka suka zap others. U get retribution.

kaiserwalker
10-08-2013, 09:47 PM
She came here doing fj. But I managed to get her to do massage instead. Both same price So Why do something harmful to her body?! She also cut down the number of web she posted in. There! The changes are there.

When choosing to do fj, she either have a strong reason (saying to themself "no choice"), pay debt, help family etc etc ... or just for the MONEY.

She already given in to temptation once and come all the way to Singapore, what make you so special that she will not fall again. ( handsome, super rich or super tender loving care.)
It all look so clear to you that she is the one... but once the honey moon period is over doubt you will have the same feel....and for her, unless you can provide as much as she earn before , she might think again ... trust me , most fl aiming for a PR to have golden rice bowl, I dun know her , she might not have that thoughts now , but in her peers there will be a lot of "teachers" telling her that.

As for what you can do now .... is WAIT . nothing else.

FaithfulamI
11-08-2013, 01:36 PM

whats the update

btw Lawry, whats the meaning of too "S11"?

Thanks

kukumalu
11-08-2013, 03:43 PM
When choosing to do fj, she either have a strong reason (saying to themself "no choice"), pay debt, help family etc etc ... or just for the MONEY.

She already given in to temptation once and come all the way to Singapore, what make you so special that she will not fall again. ( handsome, super rich or super tender loving care.)

Haha. I'm definitely not rich or handsome. She stayed over my house few times already and know what I do and living standard. And well, she started doing fj when first came is to pay debt. And fj is easier then massage, agreed? Even sometimes haven't reach the insert part, some of us would have already cum. Haha......

Aceyfox
11-08-2013, 04:26 PM

If they are willing to be a prosecution witness for the police to testify against whoever brought them here, then they will be given a white card. The white card will be valid till the case is over. The white card serves as a "mian si jin pai" also for them.

xxFTOxx
11-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Bro. It's OK. Don't need to up me. Those give me I appreciated it. Those zap me are the assholes or kids who are not in my shoes So dont suka suka zap others. U get retribution.

Upz u back with some my meagre 4 points :D

kukumalu
11-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Upz u back with some my meagre 4 points :D

Appreciated the support. Up u when I'm able to do So. Can't seem to do it on phone.

grouchycabi
11-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Haha. I'm definitely not rich or handsome. She stayed over my house few times already and know what I do and living standard. And well, she started doing fj when first came is to pay debt. And fj is easier then massage, agreed? Even sometimes haven't reach the insert part, some of us would have already cum. Haha......

Bro, really salute you for being so dedicated to love!

Nomster
12-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Dunno. My girl going mom next week again. See How. The rest think go cwp holiday liao. Just went to ica asked, told me usually next tio charge but due to the holidays, likely Monday then go court.

Don't want to pour cold water on you but if need to attend court, 95% will be send back unless she wants to hire lawyer and fight the case which most people won't do that. And most likely she had admitted to the charges that the agency is going to charge them with.

The sentence if they admit now is given a warning, send back and ban from coming back. If they hire lawyers to fight the case, that deal would not be valid. Once she loses the case, there will be a jail term.

So most people would just take the deal and go. Rather than to serve jail time. After all singapore is just another stop to them.

2 cents of my thought.

kukumalu
12-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Don't want to pour cold water on you but if need to attend court, 95% will be send back unless she wants to hire lawyer and fight the case which most people won't do that. And most likely she had admitted to the charges that the agency is going to charge them with.

The sentence if they admit now is given a warning, send back and ban from coming back. If they hire lawyers to fight the case, that deal would not be valid. Once she loses the case, there will be a jail term.

So most people would just take the deal and go. Rather than to serve jail time. After all singapore is just another stop to them.

2 cents of my thought.

Bro. 2 different groups. Thanks for your feedback.

gear6666
12-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Hi there
Just would like to check with bros here..
If the PRC gal is on a social visit pass for 2 months , how long can she come back again after she return back home?

Nomster
12-08-2013, 10:19 AM

Hope its different. Just tell your gf don't sign anything that she has no idea of without a translater or translation of the documents.

Keep us updated.

sta1100
12-08-2013, 10:23 AM
send back or not there are load waiting to come here to open leg, why care on thier outcome is not that we fxxk them for free.

lawry
12-08-2013, 04:00 PM
different or no different..

Its the same..

the only entertainment visa that offers you six months is singer or dancer visa...

an entertainment six month visa that does massage already wrong..

she wants to blame boss?? unless all the girls working together all says that boss put knife on their head that's why they have to work as FL or masseur..

than ICA plus MOM will forgive them..

gear6666
12-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Hi there bros...
Can someone update some infro for me .....
Many thanks..

kukumalu
13-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Got news from them. Can be bailed for $20k. Court hearing next week.

If I got a bank acct with open in China, got the ATM card which can be used to withdraw $ here but the limit is $2k per day. Any idea got ways to take out $20k in couple of days? The China bank branch here said cannot take over counter as they got no weblink to the main bank in china. Any advise?

lawry
13-08-2013, 06:22 PM

If I got a bank acct with open in China, got the ATM card which can be used to withdraw $ here but the limit is $2k per day. Any idea got ways to take out $20k in couple of days? The China bank branch here said cannot take over counter as they got no weblink to the main bank in china. Any advise?

bail money needs cash? I thought you just be show to them you have the money and you are willing to pay if something happened (jump ship)... if you don't pay.. they catch you.. :)

kukumalu
13-08-2013, 06:33 PM
bail money needs cash? I thought you just be show to them you have the money and you are willing to pay if something happened (jump ship)... if you don't pay.. they catch you.. :)

Think So. She called talked a while say 20k bail out. Then line cut off.

gear6666
13-08-2013, 06:42 PM
What I do know is u have to pay cash ..... When everything is over the money will return back to u....if she jump ship.....then your money is gone..

kencher88
13-08-2013, 07:28 PM

bro, bail out no need cash. It can be your home items, eg tv, fridge, washing machine,sofa, gold, mobile phone, whatever can add up to 20k will do. The item will be confiscated if the girl MIA when court due. They will issue a warrent of arrest and the item you bail will be gone.

kukumalu
13-08-2013, 08:54 PM
bro, bail out no need cash. It can be your home items, eg tv, fridge, washing machine,sofa, gold, mobile phone, whatever can add up to 20k will do. The item will be confiscated if the girl MIA when court due. They will issue a warrent of arrest and the item you bail will be gone.

Their house are rented, where got add up to 20k?! Nvm. Free stay.

kencher88
14-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Their house are rented, where got add up to 20k?! Nvm. Free stay.

i did not mentioned about their rented house. If you are the one to bail her, then the items is of course from your house.

Anyway, think twice before you decided to bail her out. Worth it or not i believed you should be old enough to think for yourself as you are already very senior in this forum.

Just don't cry over a spill milk if anything happened. "Touch wood".

My 2 cents.

suzuka8
14-08-2013, 12:49 AM
seriously bro...

i think it will be better for you to find other girls... there is a very real possibility that you will end up with no $ and no girl...

short term pain, long term gain bro!

bastardball
14-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Not sure what she is doing when got raided. Can assume not doing anything as her customers is very little especially morning just heavy downpour. She still in lockup since raid yesterday afternoon.

Her hand is rough.

Your head is kuku liao :confused:

If still locked up, I can tell you that she is obviously caught in a compromising position...either fucking or sucking dick. If massage and kena raided...usually no issues and will be let off.

She came here to do fj and u managed to convert her to massage...what makes u so sure she doesn't do fj after massage with the golden question? She is here to earn money, and one way is through a carrot head like u.

When this whole sage is over, I will buy u beer....and u can use my shoulder to cry on. :cool:

hippop
14-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Ahh, I wished this thread would appear earlier!
Read all of the bros past situation with china girls and relating.

Just recently got burned by a china 'decent & high in moral values' girl. Blindly headed into KC, end up entrapping myself. In the beginning, she really tried hard to be different from typical china girl, acting a false front; setting up her facade.

Fooled me for months, until I stumbled onto some evidence. Forcing/catching her to reveal her tails.
For my girl, some of her traits are:
unlimited lies(Can even use grandmother's death, redirecting blame etc) , fear of getting exposed, cowardly trying to cover up with more lies & acting oblivious when exposed, just want to live in her facade.

Sooner and eventually the curtain will drawn, time $$ have been spent to buy a life lesson, learn something from it.
She will perform her play on some other unlucky guy sooner, poor soul.
Playing it cool now, no point spending time think & troubling over her.
Maybe I will write about my whole experience sometime in the future.

Those who are still in KC deep...
Here, I consolidated those golden insights from burnt bros!

Posted by Jaguar99

I ever been with a china girl doing massage here for 4 years
She can promise to me she only do HJ and will be the most faithful, loyal woman ever to my life
And one day I get my buddy (where she doesn't seen before) to test her out in the place she works
You better do more homework (such money cannot save) before you put your signature on the ROM paper (It is easy to sign but very difficult to
erase later...)

Posted by lawry

Any china women who sleep, work in ktv or in massage parlor.. To earn easy money is not to be trusted. There are lots of decent
jobs around but why did they end up working in this field?

Money is too easy. I've been with many china girls. Most are professional liars that Singaporean wouldn't be able to match. Before Rom I suggest you
test her out. Many times. Don't be a fool.

My advice, don't be stupid. I'm in your stage before
China girls are all Oscar actress. 你道行太浅了。go visit her home town

Treat me like king. Clean my house until shiny bright. Go around the Neighbourhood to look for wet market herself to buy ingredients to make dinner for me.
Every night before I sleep and wake up makes a cup of honey water for me.
Makes breakfast for me.
Buy clothes for me.

Solid right? Perfect wife to be?

Lol she is also seeing some company MD behind my back for money. (Or hopping if he divorce can marry her)

Tell me she is a decent girl. Found out she has been working in KTV one year ago and has been a kept woman in shanghai.

hippop
14-08-2013, 06:17 AM
golden insights continued

Originally Posted by naemlo

I always say, when a man fall for a ger, no matters what, he will think of excuses for his ger and widely use for guy who falls for these gers, "She
is different from other gers."

Everywhere, it is the same... money dun come easy, if ones has no dignity, she will sell her body, he will deal with drugs, weapons, robberies.... A
lot of families in China are not rich, they dream of living in prosper life but end of the day, they are back to reality.

Originally Posted by tan-tan

Originally Posted by adonis

Originally Posted by kaiserwalker

It all look so clear to you that she is the one... but once the honey moon period is over doubt you will have the same feel....and for her, unless you can provide as much as she earn before , she might think again ... trust me , most fl aiming for a PR to have golden rice bowl, I dun know her , she might not have that thoughts now , but in her peers there will be a lot of "teachers" telling her that.

sumo
14-08-2013, 08:08 AM
What most bro said here is very true. FL I visited told me that they can earn 10k to 15k per month easily,there is no need for them to tied down with bf to hinder them their money making. Another FL i visited told me she have 2bf,one of them pay her rent of 2k+ plus web fees+gifts+$,another bf oso pays her well too, she is happy n have more $ to send her. I personally have got myself burned too,i oso like u try to convert her to do massage n not fj, she refuse as more $ doing fj. She said she neef $,after giving her a few k she said &money too little n she can earn more spreading her legs....so now i learn liao,like what.other bros said F, pay n go...no emotion attached. Hope u understand.

cuscorex92
14-08-2013, 08:17 AM
they'll b a perfect loyal partner only if their DESIRED lifestyle is met/sustained by é man she is wif.when tis satistic starts declining,they will revert to é old trade agn & 'its due to é man's inability', not my fault,im a victim. they generally hv a surname; 赖

SocialCircle
14-08-2013, 09:00 AM

Hi kukumalu, newbie here. Just want to chip in. Feelings get in the way might cause the downfall. If she jumps bail, all your money gone. If she never & might get touched by your sincerity at this critical period. But once the crisis is over, it's still bread n butter again n she wants to earn more $ to support family back home. It might be feeding a bottomless pit. Your $ will be drained.
Sometimes it's easy said than done to pull all stop but to admit maybe you owe her the past life. But still try not to sink in too deep.

adonis
14-08-2013, 11:19 AM
kukumalu, why don't u use the $20 000 intended for her bail for other more beneficial uses? Say, if u were to pay $200 for an FJ, it'll b 100 FJs from your PRC sweetheart to make up to $20 000! This figure surprises me too. Or think how many KTV girls u can have fun with for $20 000. Don't trust her if she agrees to sign an IOU for $20 000.

hippop, pls share your true encounters with those conniving women n how to counter them. Dumb asses like I need to learn. Thank u shifu.

bb300
14-08-2013, 07:40 PM

yea.. bro you are right..

kukumalu
14-08-2013, 08:38 PM
kukumalu, why don't u use the $20 000 intended for her bail for other more beneficial uses? Say, if u were to pay $200 for an FJ, it'll b 100 FJs from your PRC sweetheart to make up to $20 000! This figure surprises me too. Or think how many KTV girls u can have fun with for $20 000. Don't trust her if she agrees to sign an IOU for $20 000.

hippop, pls share your true encounters with those conniving women n how to counter them. Dumb asses like I need to learn. Thank u shifu.

Well. Definitely everyone will worried if jump bail since that's Why being hold up first place. But the bail is for a different person, not my girl. Anyway, told my girl if I have, I rather give her so she can quit and go back home then use it to bail and got high chance of seeing it gone forever. If she really go back do fj, I will report her and let her be send home. I will just be the big carrot head and send her $ monthly.

thomko
14-08-2013, 09:51 PM

Bro, if the parents are farmers, most likely lived on farm so can take care of farm. No logic she buy them apartment...Just be careful pls.

kukumalu
14-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Bro, if the parents are farmers, most likely lived on farm so can take care of farm. No logic she buy them apartment...Just be careful pls.

Not every farm can be good for growing stuff. That's Why work at coalmine which is dangerous. The logic is she want them to retire in a nicer house, what's wrong with that?! An apartment! Not a 4-storey bungalow what!!

thomko
14-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Not every farm can be good for growing stuff. That's Why work at coalmine which is dangerous. The logic is she want them to retire in a nicer house, what's wrong with that?! An apartment! Not a 4-storey bungalow what!!

ahhh ok, they work coalmine not in farm.. Thats a different scenario. I know farmers can not bear to leave their land.. My father in law is farmer in Phil.

Wolfie_0005
15-08-2013, 11:31 PM
What most bro said here is very true. FL I visited told me that they can earn 10k to 15k per month easily,there is no need for them to tied down with bf to hinder them their money making. Another FL i visited told me she have 2bf,one of them pay her rent of 2k+ plus web fees+gifts+$,another bf oso pays her well too, she is happy n have more $ to send her. I personally have got myself burned too,i oso like u try to convert her to do massage n not fj, she refuse as more $ doing fj. She said she neef $,after giving her a few k she said &money too little n she can earn more spreading her legs....so now i learn liao,like what.other bros said F, pay n go...no emotion attached. Hope u understand.

This is very true. Must never let heart win over mind in this. Also, in their work, they are trained to know how best to pull a guys strings so you never know how much of it is genuine.

lawry
16-08-2013, 03:48 AM

A KTV gal everyday will We chat me and call me darling.
Finally yesterday she tell me she might be leaving..
I ask why? She said no one to love her and too tired.
I told her you need love? I think you need money more cause when you text me you're free on weekends and not working expecting me to bring you out. You still expect tips from me....
She told me bo bian she needs to send money home..
She says her parents are sick. Brother in school must take care. I asked how much. She says she sent 23k rmb per month to her family

I shock and tell her.. Ehh you think I don't know china living standards?
Bro study max 2k - 3k per month
Parents max 3k - 4k per month
Max 7k
(Zhu hai living standard)

She den say she has a apartment that she is paying
So I told her ok.. Max installment is 5k
So we are talking about 12k total.

Den she says no it's 8.7k and I'm like wow that's a damn nice house.
She says ya it's a three bedroom.

So I replied. So you're expecting me to give you 23k rmb
7k for your family to spend 8.7k to help you pay for your nice apartment and 7.3k as your savings per month?

Plus another 3k SGD for daily expenses in singapore?

Total 8k (40k RMB) every month?

She says ya..

I'm like... O.o

Everyday in we chat calls me 亲爱的。亲爱的。。。
Remember one thing.. When a PRC calls you 亲爱的。 means they treat you like carrot...

In china 亲爱的 doesn't mean darling. Just a curtousy call.

Well.. Just sharing some nonsense.. TS is in love...

Nothing we say going to make sense.

A gal who comes out and work saying need I support family blah blah blah..

Is she uses the cheapest phone. Carry cheap bags, I salute her

But KNN take iPhone5 Samsung phone LV bag and tell me need money as parents are not working because sick.. Brother in school..
Expect me to pay for a solid nice apartment installment every month and money for savings in china.

bigtittyhunter
16-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Well. Definitely everyone will worried if jump bail since that's Why being hold up first place. But the bail is for a different person, not my girl. Anyway, told my girl if I have, I rather give her so she can quit and go back home then use it to bail and got high chance of seeing it gone forever. If she really go back do fj, I will report her and let her be send home. I will just be the big carrot head and send her $ monthly.

Love can be blind....in this case fatal! Some people just want to head for the wall despite all the warnings and bang their head into it! Only when the blood flows then the stark reality sets in! You may be young perhaps in your late 20's? Time may not be your best friend as it does not give you an urgency that this later will takes years away from you as there is always a better gal than anyone you have on hand!

Situation is just like parents seeing their only daughter going out with a playboy! The more they go against it, the harder she will fight back! What can the parents do in order not to lose their only daughter? Give consent and threaten the playboy to treat her right or else! Years later with kid and abused, she returns to the parents asking for forgiveness for not listening to them! Similar scenarios everywhere in everyday life!

Guys leave him alone la...if he has to zhuang qiang it's his calling and karma! If he has the maturity he will see through these ladies! Let him learn the lesson that you guys have been through only then cos he's a sinkeepoorean, just like our leaders who cannot learn any lessons from the way they invest with our money!

Hope by some blind luck your eyes will be open as your goodwill lavish on this ladies can be a godsend to another 10 ladies who deserve better!

Btw that scenario I quoted was my mum... I know she still has so many things to say to my grandpa but was unable to do so as he died with a broken heart.

jameschong1
16-08-2013, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=lawry;9520540]AIn china 亲爱的 doesn't mean darling. Just a curtousy call.
Expect me to pay for a solid nice apartment installment every month
=========
u also end up paying for her xlg or boyfriend or worse still her okt husband every month in china.
these prc girls chop our carrot head, then feed her nipple head to her china lover, suck their cock head for free, then return to chop your cock head for S$8k a month!
of course their are suckers like UFO doing this kam lang thing-damn siat suay us singapore man

kukumalu
16-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Bro lawry, know ur point. Mine came with a half dead phone. Dropped into toilet bowl also can't bear to change until I get her a new phone. Bag also cheapo and big until I buay tahan, get her one. Anyway, I follow where the heatry goes. If really cheated, at least have some Happy memories although will be costly. :o

Nomster
16-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Its a super costly lesson.
I guess everyone have their own story to tell at some point of their cheonging life.

The stories will be about the same. More or less. Its your choice at the end of the day despite the many advise.

They come here to earn $$ not to talk love.

Bro lawry, know ur point. Mine came with a half dead phone. Dropped into toilet bowl also can't bear to change until I get her a new phone. Bag also cheapo and big until I buay tahan, get her one. Anyway, I follow where the heatry goes. If really cheated, at least have some Happy memories although will be costly. :o

cuscorex92
16-08-2013, 02:09 PM
They come here to earn $$ not to talk love.

yes,its their motto..bt they do pray for 'toto' too;bump into a big waterfall that runs endlessly.

Powerpuffgirl
16-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Not so sure if TS has considered about future life with this girl u want to marry.

I would suppose this girl is not a professional thus earning a PR on her own merit is close to impossible.Many china girls have different expectation of their after marriage life, expected to be provided for. I have 2 close friends who married China wife. Both are not rich and its really one problem after another. Social visit pass that needs renewal often, taking leave to go ICA. Wifey not working and constantly nagging about wanting to get PR PR PR. Even after giving birth, PR is not automatically granted! In the end plenty of resentments with wife feeling husband not capable enough, and husband feel very pressurized and sian to have a wife that does not contributes and keep whining.

Granted that love conquers all, but there are many soul mates in life. When the honeymoon period is over, there's only resentment. Money is still a very critical need to live in Singapore.

I hope you give a thorough thought on it. Marriage is supposingly for life and you wouldn't want to ruin it for her and urself and ur family.

lawry
16-08-2013, 04:13 PM
PPG (powerpuffgirl) has hit the nail.
As mention previously. If you don't earn 5k min. 8k to be comfortable. Don't try and get a china wife.

You can't stand the financial commitment.

You want her to be happy. Earn that amount. She will stick with you forever.
Provided you're ok looking and everything.

kukumalu
16-08-2013, 09:33 PM
How to close this thread har?

cuscorex92
17-08-2013, 04:36 AM
How to close this thread har?

u juz did...:D

kukumalu
17-08-2013, 08:34 AM
u juz did...:D

Huh? How come I dun see it being closed?!

thomko
17-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Huh? How come I dun see it being closed?!

doctor no medicine also have consultation fees, many bros here give good advice FREE.

kukumalu
17-08-2013, 03:31 PM
doctor no medicine also have consultation fees, many bros here give good advice FREE.

No link to my question leh. Guys, how to close the thread?

Now trying to psycho her to go back China since also no customer at all. Go back at least less worry.

kukumalu
17-08-2013, 11:23 PM
If on special pass, can ask mom that want to go back home and not stay here Anymore? Nb. My friend keep being harass by the company until cannot work or even scare to stay home.

tcrecruit
17-08-2013, 11:56 PM
i think not even 8k is enough.. PRC ppl getting richer.. they are buying expensive stuff.. so if u cannot afford LV bags for her once every few months, u are screwed.. and they wanna go back to PRC.. or send money back for this and that.. u think 8 k is enough? unless u don't have to pay anything else.. more like 15k a month to be comfortable yourself.. at least after you get sick of her.. u still got money left to bonk other gals...

thomko
18-08-2013, 12:19 AM
If on special pass, can ask mom that want to go back home and not stay here Anymore? Nb. My friend keep being harass by the company until cannot work or even scare to stay home.

on special pass must wait for them closed case than will be send back..

fineliner
18-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Solid advice bro! They earn shit-loads more $$$ than most of us.

A KTV gal everyday will We chat me and call me darling.
Finally yesterday she tell me she might be leaving..
I ask why? She said no one to love her and too tired.
I told her you need love? I think you need money more cause when you text me you're free on weekends and not working expecting me to bring you out. You still expect tips from me....
She told me bo bian she needs to send money home..
She says her parents are sick. Brother in school must take care. I asked how much. She says she sent 23k rmb per month to her family

I shock and tell her.. Ehh you think I don't know china living standards?
Bro study max 2k - 3k per month
Parents max 3k - 4k per month
Max 7k
(Zhu hai living standard)

She den say she has a apartment that she is paying
So I told her ok.. Max installment is 5k
So we are talking about 12k total.

Den she says no it's 8.7k and I'm like wow that's a damn nice house.
She says ya it's a three bedroom.

So I replied. So you're expecting me to give you 23k rmb
7k for your family to spend 8.7k to help you pay for your nice apartment and 7.3k as your savings per month?

Plus another 3k SGD for daily expenses in singapore?

Total 8k (40k RMB) every month?

She says ya..

I'm like... O.o

Everyday in we chat calls me 亲爱的。亲爱的。。。
Remember one thing.. When a PRC calls you 亲爱的。 means they treat you like carrot...

In china 亲爱的 doesn't mean darling. Just a curtousy call.

Well.. Just sharing some nonsense.. TS is in love...

Nothing we say going to make sense.

A gal who comes out and work saying need I support family blah blah blah..

Is she uses the cheapest phone. Carry cheap bags, I salute her

But KNN take iPhone5 Samsung phone LV bag and tell me need money as parents are not working because sick.. Brother in school..
Expect me to pay for a solid nice apartment installment every month and money for savings in china.

fineliner
18-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Bro, alot of well meaning advice given by the experienced bros here, I must say I agree.

However, friend of mine said this once: only you yourself know the pair of shoe you are wearing is fitting and comfortable "for you" or not.

My two cents worth:

If you wanna marry here, please register/ROM in China. Getting married and divorcing is a one day affair in China. In Singapore, it's $50 to marry, and 50% of your assets + lawyer fees + few months wait, when it comes to divorce.

kukumalu
18-08-2013, 11:49 AM
on special pass must wait for them closed case than will be send back..

Like that die lah. Wanna request to go back also cannot.

kukumalu
18-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Bro, alot of well meaning advice given by the experienced bros here, I must say I agree.

However, friend of mine said this once: only you yourself know the pair of shoe you are wearing is fitting and comfortable "for you" or not.

My two cents worth:

If you wanna marry here, please register/ROM in China. Getting married and divorcing is a one day affair in China. In Singapore, it's $50 to marry, and 50% of your assets + lawyer fees + few months wait, when it comes to divorce.

China rom can just anyone also can? Dun need have conditions de ah?

thomko
18-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Like that die lah. Wanna request to go back also cannot.

pro n con bro, you get more time to know her better at this moment when case pending she can not go back.

raiders
18-08-2013, 08:48 PM
China rom can just anyone also can? Dun need have conditions de ah?

No need. Just need ID. Don't need to register in advance like Singapore. You turn up straight can marry.

tanman
19-08-2013, 12:18 AM
I totally agree with powderpuffgirl as my friends are like that too...it's the feeling of doing ones best but yet not enough to cater for the wives needs..thatbisnthe main challenge...to them the PR status is very critical for them as the visa thing is very very tiring...so can u tahan a not? And if you provide not enuf and she wants to gomoutnwork u say cannot she say no choice cos not enuf..then how? So if this keep coming up, two will become unhappy and divorce, half asset from you will be present to her....well that's what my friends gone through.

Not so sure if TS has considered about future life with this girl u want to marry.

I would suppose this girl is not a professional thus earning a PR on her own merit is close to impossible.Many china girls have different expectation of their after marriage life, expected to be provided for. I have 2 close friends who married China wife. Both are not rich and its really one problem after another. Social visit pass that needs renewal often, taking leave to go ICA. Wifey not working and constantly nagging about wanting to get PR PR PR. Even after giving birth, PR is not automatically granted! In the end plenty of resentments with wife feeling husband not capable enough, and husband feel very pressurized and sian to have a wife that does not contributes and keep whining.

Granted that love conquers all, but there are many soul mates in life. When the honeymoon period is over, there's only resentment. Money is still a very critical need to live in Singapore.

I hope you give a thorough thought on it. Marriage is supposingly for life and you wouldn't want to ruin it for her and urself and ur family.

tanman
22-08-2013, 01:32 AM
whats the latest KUKUMALU?

kukumalu
22-08-2013, 07:48 AM
whats the latest KUKUMALU?

Got fine and few weeks jail.

kukumalu
25-08-2013, 11:20 AM
havent wake up?

Wake up what? :confused::confused:

kencher88
27-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Wake up what? :confused::confused:

he is asking you to forget about her. so confused?:confused:

raiders
27-08-2013, 10:01 PM

He meant to say, now that the girl got caught, it is a good way to prove that she must have been caught in a compromising situation(hence the jail term) and is asking the TS to stop dreaming that his girl is pure and do massage.

Please lah, china girl where can marry one? I have slept with quite a few married PRC women in Singapore. They have a proper house, kids, husband good jobs and yet come out to fuck with me. One of the last few, lives in condo, 2 kids born here, husband also chinaman working in a good job in Singapore. Every year she will tell her husband she go back visit relatives but in actual fact went back to let her ex bf screw her. First time I meet her, I was already digging her hole. Second time already mission complete. :D

Pls don't PM me for contacts. I lost touch with her liao :o

kukumalu
27-08-2013, 10:03 PM

Nuts. Why forget her? She also not one of those jailed. Crazy.

Max77
05-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Don't ROM, will be ur biggest mistake u'll ever make in ur bloody life

But then again, who will ever be so sure anyway

Oh well

tanman
05-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Where is she now kukumalu? U mean you ROM Liao????!!!!

nqlfkr
05-09-2013, 07:29 AM
I totally agree with powderpuffgirl as my friends are like that too...it's the feeling of doing ones best but yet not enough to cater for the wives needs..thatbisnthe main challenge...to them the PR status is very critical for them as the visa thing is very very tiring...so can u tahan a not? And if you provide not enuf and she wants to gomoutnwork u say cannot she say no choice cos not enuf..then how? So if this keep coming up, two will become unhappy and divorce, half asset from you will be present to her....well that's what my friends gone through.

Hey I totally agree! There are frens surrounding me marry Chinese gals and even divorcees women, before marriage they all look like the girls or housewife next door, but once marriage starts demanding more, money, house, branded stuffs etc.... some worse even divorce right after received of their PR!

I also know some of the MILF in TN, some marry local and some pdmm, beginning all purely massage, but after few rounds, I will say more than 75% you can get them to do extra service for you.

IMHO, you definitely need to think may be thrice or even more if you want to marry PRC.

Good luck to all those TS seriously thinking of marry PRC, especially those in Singapore ! They are here more than 90% for money only - my IMHO ONLY!

thomko
07-09-2013, 08:18 AM
whats the ending now, jail or no jail...?? hope everything is fine for u. .

kukumalu
07-09-2013, 09:56 AM
whats the ending now, jail or no jail...?? hope everything is fine for u. .

Bro. If u mean my girl, no jail. On special pass. Rest of them jailed. Couple already sent back home.

thomko
07-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Bro. If u mean my girl, no jail. On special pass. Rest of them jailed. Couple already sent back home.

i have a FB before on special pass closed to 3 years.. good luck bro.

thomko
07-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Went back home bro?

was given work permit, managed to renew 3xs, after case concluded was send back.
really a v good FB., superb moaner which gets u marikita,.. oh shit ...oh god ah ah..ah immmm...coming wow like a blue film movie Gal..etc etc...plus really into BJ,..a good 30mins sexZation... God BLess HEr Soul......wahahaha....lolxxX...thinking back wahhhh so sayang bahhh....

TangBohuWorld
07-09-2013, 11:17 PM

WHEN GOT GOT ARRESTED 3 ALTERNATIVE:

1 SEND BACK 3 DAY
ISSUE AN WHITE CARD = SPECIAL PASS POLICE INFORMANT or WITNESS CAN STAY UP TO 2 YEAR OR 3 YEAR I HAD SOME FL WHO WAS ON THIS PASS. THIS HAPPEN WHEN THEY CAUGHT IN ROOM HOUSE RAID THE OWNER WHO RENT THE HOUSE FOR INDECENT ACT WILL BE CHARGE COURT WILL BE LIABLE FOR CANING OR HEAVY IMPRISONMENT TERMS WITH WORK PERMIT OR SPECIAL PASS IF BOSS ISSUE THEM PASSES NOT LETTING THEM TO WORK WORKING AS PROSITUTE ALSO CALL IMMORAL EARNING OF AN PROSITUTE ALSO LIABLE FOR FINE AND HEAVY IMPRISONMENT TERMS.

3: AFTER THEY BEEN CAUGHT WILL JUMP BAIL MEAN JUMP AEROPLANE WILL WHEN CAUGHT WILL BE SENTENCE FOR 1 MONTH + 1000 OR 2000 FINE NO PAY FINE WILL GIVEN ADDITIONAL 3 WEEK IMPRISONMENT TERMS
THEY WILL BE GRANTING OFFER AN BAIL $20000 CASH ONLY MUST BAIL BEFORE GOING COURT NORMALLY THEY WILL HELD AT BEDOK OR CANTONMENT POLICE HQ UPON BAIL THE ACCUSED GIVEN 6 MONTH TO 1 YEAR FOR COURT ADJOURMENT AFTER THE COURT NO TURN UP CONFISCATED THE BAIL AMOUNT BY 50% ONCE THEY GOT CAUGHT AGAIN THEY WILL BE IMPOSED 7 MONTH - 1 YEAR IMPRISONMENT

AFTER THEY RELEASE THEY WILL CALL U ASK U BUY AN AIR TICKET SEND THEM BACK IF NOT THEY WILL BE HELD AT ICA EMBARKMENT CENTRE THE BOTTOM OF THE ICA BUILDING I WENT THERE MANY MANY ALREADY SO I KNOW HOW THE BLOODY SYSTEM WORK PUI

THAT ALL I WANNA GIVE U AN ADVICE

MightyQueen
08-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Good luck ! :)

kukumalu
08-09-2013, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE=TangBohuWorld;9659245]WHEN GOT GOT ARRESTED 3 ALTERNATIVE:

AFTER THEY RELEASE THEY WILL CALL U ASK U BUY AN AIR TICKET SEND THEM BACK IF NOT THEY WILL BE HELD AT ICA EMBARKMENT CENTRE THE BOTTOM OF THE ICA BUILDING I WENT THERE MANY MANY ALREADY......

Bro....if no $ buy air ticket how? Regardless of from her own or call out.

herodieyoung
08-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Bro....if no $ buy air ticket how? Regardless of from her own or call out.

Correct me if i m wrong.....PRC on social visit passes must have a round trip ticket (Usually open ticket) in order to be permitted to enter S'pore. As for those work pass holder, it is mandatory for the employer to send them back.....the onus is on the employer to prove that they had no knowledge of their wrongdoing outside of work.

kukumalu
08-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Correct me if i m wrong.....PRC on social visit passes must have a round trip ticket (Usually open ticket) in order to be permitted to enter S'pore. As for those work pass holder, it is mandatory for the employer to send them back.....the onus is on the employer to prove that they had no knowledge of their wrongdoing outside of work.

Hmm...if the company had closed down, where to find employer pay the ticket?

cuscorex92
08-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Hmm...if the company had closed down, where to find employer pay the ticket?

Co. closed,theoritically,her permit wil b terminated s well,& employer wud buy her return tix.

kukumalu
08-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Co. closed,theoritically,her permit wil b terminated s well,& employer wud buy her return tix.

Don't think u get the whole picture. This person overstayed here, dats why jailed. Now sending her home. If cannot pay ticket how? Employer already closed shop long ago.

thomko
08-09-2013, 05:42 PM
...buy tiger airways, cheaper at 150+-...same price of screw at geylang cat 150..
pls dont zap me honest advice...most of pinay pub girls i screwed them few Xs n buy them tickets...its our duty...

kukumalu
08-09-2013, 05:47 PM
...buy tiger airways, cheaper at 150+-...same price of screw at geylang cat 150..
pls dont zap me honest advice...most of pinay pub girls i screwed them few Xs n buy them tickets...its our duty...

So cheap ah? Tot 300 to 400 plus one way home.

thomko
08-09-2013, 07:03 PM
tiger airways... cheapest price check online...also depends which part China. this price to guangzhou..

Alf1977
08-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Serve these ladies right!!

Hooray to Singapore Police Force!

kukumalu
09-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Serve these ladies right!!

Hooray to Singapore Police Force!

U are a massive shit. Hooray those idiots for what when corruption is all over the place. Support them and u won't be even to post your bloody comment here at all.

kukumalu
09-12-2013, 03:08 PM
OK. Guess the good advice really fell on deaf ears. Really turned out true to bros advice..miserable now. No use, self bring upon myself.:o

titan
09-12-2013, 10:06 PM
OK. Guess the good advice really fell on deaf ears. Really turned out true to bros advice..miserable now. No use, self bring upon myself.:o

so the story is? please share with all the bros here.. another good life story is better than what ever theory..

ray2828
09-12-2013, 10:59 PM
China girl not cannot marry. Just got to find the right one. There are many rich man man daughters studying in sg and if manage to up them and get them pregnant. .your life is set.

Serenade
10-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Hey I totally agree! There are frens surrounding
IMHO, you definitely need to think may be thrice or even more if you want to marry PRC.

Good luck to all those TS seriously thinking of marry PRC, especially those in Singapore ! They are here more than 90% for money only - my IMHO ONLY!

I have met some very nice decent PRC ladies who came over after their high school on nursing scholarship. Graduated from Nanyang Poly in nursing and now have gone on to be nurses in our hospitals.

These ladies came over too young to be corrupted by China way. And after being schooled and now working here, speak like us in English and dress the way we do, like our hawker foods.

These young ladies will make good partners for locals not biased against China women.

joncheong
10-12-2013, 03:55 PM
China girl not cannot marry. Just got to find the right one. There are many rich man man daughters studying in sg and if manage to up them and get them pregnant. .your life is set.

and that is provided the singapore guy can keep up with their lifestyle and expectation....

they come from the 'rich second generation' ...so you think they will fall for the average joe on our street....their rich girls and our rich girls expectations are quite different...our singapore rich girls or poor girls most marry for love....prc girls marry for money.......

Apollo
10-12-2013, 06:56 PM
so the story is? please share with all the bros here.. another good life story is better than what ever theory..

bro ups you back cheers :D

Perfoma&003
10-12-2013, 08:07 PM

Bro TS, just read your "story". dont be too disheartened, girls many many out there. This is just 1 lesson 1 chapter of your life. Learn and move on.. take care man.

kukumalu
10-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the support.

ray2828
11-12-2013, 01:21 AM
and that is provided the singapore guy can keep up with their lifestyle and expectation....

they come from the 'rich second generation' ...so you think they will fall for the average joe on our street....their rich girls and our rich girls expectations are quite different...our singapore rich girls or poor girls most marry for love....prc girls marry for money.......

Those that come here study and work here as professionals are good bets. Working girls of course want money but the normal girls are suckers for love as well in fact I find them not as demanding as local girls. My wife is chinese studied here and work as vp in a bank..she earns more than me and dont need to me to support. Her family is middle class in china. ..and dont need her to support as well.

We have an understanding that I can cheong outside but must come home to sleep. This is one aspect I dont think local girl can match.

Had a friend even better father so happy daughter marry singaporean..gave him sgd 10 million to start a business in sg so that daughter can be PR. Till today I still quite jealous cost his wife is my wifey classmate. But I have learned to count my blessings in life.

titan
11-12-2013, 01:28 AM
Those that come here study and work here as professionals are good bets. Working girls of course want money but the normal girls are suckers for love as well in fact I find them not as demanding as local girls. My wife is chinese studied here and work as vp in a bank..she earns more than me and dont need to me to support. Her family is middle class in china. ..and dont need her to support as well.

We have an understanding that I can cheong outside but must come home to sleep. This is one aspect I dont think local girl can match.

Had a friend even better father so happy daughter marry singaporean..gave him sgd 10 million to start a business in sg so that daughter can be PR. Till today I still quite jealous cost his wife is my wifey classmate. But I have learned to count my blessings in life.

This kind of wife is best! Less going round and round in your career path.. :)

M0ntblanc
11-12-2013, 04:15 AM

lol bro this kind of wife got any more classmates? if got must intro hehe... i dun mind sia :D:D:D

titan
11-12-2013, 09:55 AM
lol bro this kind of wife got any more classmates? if got must intro hehe... i dun mind sia :D:D:D

actually I do know one.. rich family.. but guy.. stays at marina bay... :eek:

kukumalu
13-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Well, for a start, I think I myself deserved it because whenever I tried to bring up the case of marriage after the 1 month I met her and even after that, all I got was a giggle and that's it. But the way we behaved, talked, things we did are like couple. This is the point where I really upset. If for a start, you do not wish to start relationship with me, can just say. I will still support financially but not with my whole heart inside as well. My heart everything sink in.
But as the issue of being caught onwards, we moved house as the other 3 all sentenced and sent back China already. So, she befriended one girl who is the friend of the 3, anything she will talk to her as if she know her a long time. I'm like...hmmm...so, what am I actually?? Outside anything mentioned , she will say I'm her bf. So...dunno what to say. Then her own friend flew in for 2 months social pass. Ok, now got 2 friends, I even worse off obviously. At this point of time, I lost my job. Too much time was spent on her due to being caught and accompanied her. My finance to her is lesser and in the end got cut. I told her now she will have to pay for herself but I reimbursed her once I sold my shares in Dec after the bonus shares given out. Guess she don't believe. And one night, she told me don't come anymore. I tried to talk to her and the reason is she wants to earn money. I went overnight to sleep at midnight. She don't do overnight with others at all as she really can sleep throughout. And don't go out with customer and well, she went out with one of this old balding piece of shit with her friend.
Now just hoping she can be send back asap. Really dunno what to say. Typed here cannot really said what I feel.....:(

babyonboard
13-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Bro TS, read through the whole thread and sorry to hear about your case. Anyway, this is a good lesson for all the bros out there who's ever been in a KC trap (and should really just learn to spot it from the get-go)

Good luck and all the best with your recovery (from job loss, from girl loss, whatever the funk you're in right now)

Evilectus
15-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Well, for a start, I think I myself deserved it because whenever I tried to bring up the case of marriage after the 1 month I met her and even after that, all I got was a giggle and that's it. But the way we behaved, talked, things we did are like couple. This is the point where I really upset. If for a start, you do not wish to start relationship with me, can just say. I will still support financially but not with my whole heart inside as well. My heart everything sink in.
But as the issue of being caught onwards, we moved house as the other 3 all sentenced and sent back China already. So, she befriended one girl who is the friend of the 3, anything she will talk to her as if she know her a long time. I'm like...hmmm...so, what am I actually?? Outside anything mentioned , she will say I'm her bf. So...dunno what to say. Then her own friend flew in for 2 months social pass. Ok, now got 2 friends, I even worse off obviously. At this point of time, I lost my job. Too much time was spent on her due to being caught and accompanied her. My finance to her is lesser and in the end got cut. I told her now she will have to pay for herself but I reimbursed her once I sold my shares in Dec after the bonus shares given out. Guess she don't believe. And one night, she told me don't come anymore. I tried to talk to her and the reason is she wants to earn money. I went overnight to sleep at midnight. She don't do overnight with others at all as she really can sleep throughout. And don't go out with customer and well, she went out with one of this old balding piece of shit with her friend.
Now just hoping she can be send back asap. Really dunno what to say. Typed here cannot really said what I feel.....:(

Thanks for sharing your story. We all live and learn. Wish I could up you a few points but the 'scale' is missing from your last post.

kukumalu
02-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Now I even know she got husband and young kid back home from a friend of hers who finally tell me coz she quite pissed off with my ex-bitch for hooking up one of her male friends. Somemore it was during the time those 3 were caught so It's like in August. Wah lau.... that means she was fishing for a 2nd boat back then.

Seriously, lucky I test her out being broke all this. Job never mind coz I already intend to change. Well, I did honestly said I letting go of my shares to give her year end. Too bad she don't believe me. At least I got myself a better job plus a new villa from the sales. I'm now just asking her to return me the air ticket I paid for her so called Cousin which in fact is her husband's sister. Nb!!!!! super con job. Rest of the $ I gave I just forget it. Just take it for the night stays and few fucks gotten.

Good luck to that asshole who is sticking to her now. Actually from my posts, can easy see I'm only supporting one person. Wonder anyway to make her get lost from sg.