PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Lover needed

CharmingDiamond
05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Looking for Sugar Mummy to provide financial support on a consistant basis, please call 93593375 i am 41 years old and is willing to provide what you need on a regular basis, consideration for subsequent relationship commitment is solely dependent on mutual chemistry and comfort level, looking to spend time and to provide the best lover experience that a women longs for. Conditions for this arrangement may be discussed.

If conditions are of high quality to lead the life which provides financial freedom, looking forward to a long term commitment to the highest offer.

Businesses which i am interested in doing would be creation of a diamond retail boutique company, currently abit tiedup in finances and is looking forward to establishing a high end luxury boutique for diamond jewellery.

Looking forward to recieving a reply from a suitable lover partner

cuntarow
06-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Looking for Sugar Mummy to provide financial support on a consistant basis, please call 93593375 i am 41 years old and is willing to provide what you need on a regular basis, consideration for subsequent relationship commitment is solely dependent on mutual chemistry and comfort level, looking to spend time and to provide the best lover experience that a women longs for. Conditions for this arrangement may be discussed.

If conditions are of high quality to lead the life which provides financial freedom, looking forward to a long term commitment to the highest offer.

Businesses which i am interested in doing would be creation of a diamond retail boutique company, currently abit tiedup in finances and is looking forward to establishing a high end luxury boutique for diamond jewellery.

Hi, based on your post i suppose you are quite a well learn man, but than again you are so dumb enough to put a number for harasser to harass you. unless it is a sabo case.

Sugar mummy might not be suitable for you now, imagine servicing a 61 year old women, you might wants to consider looking for sugar sis or financial strong women to support instead.

But anyway all above are just my personal opinion hopes you get what you want and good luck in your search

arjunalee
06-08-2013, 02:31 PM
did I read wrong? 41? or TS wrote wrong number?

Waiting Master Lau to respond :D

geniewishes
06-08-2013, 03:45 PM

Wah 41 still cannot stand on your own feet meh? Go get a job like everyone else lol .

geniewishes
06-08-2013, 03:46 PM

With his wise words and wisdom! :D

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi, based on your post i suppose you are quite a well learn man, but than again you are so dumb enough to put a number for harasser to harass you. unless it is a sabo case.

Sugar mummy might not be suitable for you now, imagine servicing a 61 year old women, you might wants to consider looking for sugar sis or financial strong women to support instead.

But anyway all above are just my personal opinion hopes you get what you want and good luck in your search
lucky u say that,then i can post look for sugar sister liao

no is 41,..ah lau bo eng today
Wah 41 still cannot stand on your own feet meh? Go get a job like everyone else lol .

r u saying me aso..me 38 jobless n poor looking for SM leh

PPGirl
06-08-2013, 04:12 PM
U lack of sugar intake? go market buy lo :D
Or next time go koi or gong cha..ask for 100% sugar level

geniewishes
06-08-2013, 04:17 PM

LOL really meh hahaha , but u nv post a thread like this one lei . Clearly he is more desperate than you liao . :p

geniewishes
06-08-2013, 04:18 PM
U lack of sugar intake? go market buy lo :D
Or next time go koi or gong cha..ask for 100% sugar level

LOL diabetics FTW! :D

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 04:36 PM
LOL really meh hahaha , but u nv post a thread like this one lei . Clearly he is more desperate than you liao . :p

i wan to post but i scare kana chak n kana zap by u all leh:D

PPGirl
06-08-2013, 04:43 PM

U will scare 1 meh? :D
i thot u at other section exchange pts lol

phua2908
06-08-2013, 04:46 PM
TS u looking for sugar lover or sugar mum? Contradicting leh.. If sugar lover just meet up at ntuc each buy a pkt of sugar eat can Liao.. Sugar mum diff Liao..

geniewishes
06-08-2013, 04:46 PM

LOL u post haha we all support!

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 04:48 PM
U will scare 1 meh? :D
i thot u at other section exchange pts lol
sure scare la...somemore u the most scary wan:D
LOL u post haha we all support!

kum sia kum sia

PPGirl
06-08-2013, 04:51 PM
sure scare la...somemore u the most scary wan:D

Yes 7th mth alot more scariest ones outside when the clock strikes 12 later

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Yes 7th mth alot more scariest ones outside when the clock strikes 12 later

11pm start liao :p

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 04:55 PM

ya,some early book out liao

PPGirl
06-08-2013, 05:02 PM

Is it then must go hm early lo

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Is it then must go hm early lo

Ya 我也怕怕的 :p

hcg_explorer
06-08-2013, 06:01 PM

Ha... lai liao lol

yah bro, afternoon veli bo eng... step step into my office...

KNN.. dunno wat to say... KNNBCCB... SABO case lah

huhu123
06-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Ya 我也怕怕的 :p

if u scare must go to DUA BOA temple to pray pray bo pi bo pi.

piakdeepNslow
06-08-2013, 06:44 PM
if u scare must go to DUA BOA temple to pray pray bo pi bo pi.

waahaa..you also here to promo ahhh...like this we also must sell sugar lorrr.... :p:D

justl00king
06-08-2013, 06:48 PM
If it's a profitable proposition, can source for investors.

TS bro, good luck with your search. :)

NaughtynSensual
06-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Too much sugar will become obese. Not healthy TS