PDA

View Full Version : I wanna bonk!

LeGeezar
02-08-2013, 01:29 AM
I want to try GL for the first time. Any house to recommend? How does the rates work? How would I know which houses are CAT50/100/150?

What's the procedure like? I stroll past houses, walk into one of them, be greeted by an OKT, pick a girl, and go?

Thanks ah.

02-08-2013, 11:25 PM
im a recent chiongster.( thinking of quitting since i have tried 3 girls le)

basically u can wander into a house...ask for price then have a look at the girls who are not working/seated (or specify the girl name, the moment u state the name.. ideally u have to take her)

if satisfied, u can pay and take the girl and the time is yours.

Do be careful as some girls will eat your time though. (usually wont)

u can also state a few expectations. e.g. dua liap e.g.

dont expect ALL-in-One though.

cbeam
03-08-2013, 02:42 PM
i usually hoot cat 50. used to go with the okt advice till i found one that I liked and now just find her nia :D

johnhermit
11-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Hmm....
Some experience sharing ba...
Dun be scare to say no... The first woman i bonk was in Hong Kong 141... She was not what i want, but i dunno i can say NO(ya, i was dumb)... End up, after 1hr, still nothing come out...

I personally prefer to be able to communicate with the girl i bonking... I bonk before, chinese(from anywhere except taiwan), thai, vietnam... I still prefer chinese, as i realize, there is no thai and vietnam girl who really know english, really... I dun count a few words as know... So i only bonk chinese now...

Benong1975
11-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Hmm....
Some experience sharing ba...
Dun be scare to say no... The first woman i bonk was in Hong Kong 141... She was not what i want, but i dunno i can say NO(ya, i was dumb)... End up, after 1hr, still nothing come out...

I personally prefer to be able to communicate with the girl i bonking... I bonk before, chinese(from anywhere except taiwan), thai, vietnam... I still prefer chinese, as i realize, there is no thai and vietnam girl who really know english, really... I dun count a few words as know... So i only bonk chinese now...

no head no tail y wan up u...wat hong kong 141:confused:

jaywalk
11-08-2013, 01:46 AM
no head no tail y wan up u...wat hong kong 141:confused:

Sister is angry. :rolleyes:

Just walked into any fish tank and catch any that winks & wave at you enthusiastically.. most likely will be the one that can meet your minimum expectations. What seems good to others might not be your cup of tea.

so you are your own to explore ..

LeGeezar
17-08-2013, 08:58 PM
okay. thanks bros

seventyfour
20-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi,
Anyone can tell me what's the earliest time I can get a Cat150 in GL during weekdays?