PDA

View Full Version : Lim Kopi, Hang Out, Dinner, Drinking session? LAIIIII

Pages : [1] 2

arjunalee
31-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Hello Bro and Sis, This is my 2nd thread here… Those got time to read please read, no time can close…

Lately Samster got lots events such as Lim kopi, Clubbing, Dinner, Hangout (some even jio buy undergarments).. So I create this thread so people can come here and jio people out…

For me leh… I am very adventurous and explorer. I like to explore many “ULU – ULU” places to eat and drinks. I like to lim kopi or dinner or simple drinks consist of small group numbers (probably max 5). The reason very simple, to get to know each other more clear rather than whole bunch 15 -20 people.

Lim Kopi or Dinner session:
We can go lim kopi at normal kopi tiam cheap cheap (so nobody complain no money). If you prefer more atas place, I also don’t mind as long the rest is okay. Like I said, I like to explore, so I know some great atas places.

Drinking Session:
I personally tired go clubbing already. I have been clubbing often since I was 18 (now 31 liao). I rather go small bar where serve smooth jazz or soft live music. While enjoying the environment, music, and alcohol, we can talk cock talk cock… :D Again, don’t worry about the price, I know from cheap bar to super Atas bar…

*ADD ON
Activities:
I like to play pool, bowling, golf and karaoke. If those wants to play or singing also ok.. I am not very professional at those but consider good enough. :D

Money Issue:
To make fair for everyone, be prepared to pay yourself. Unless, there is goodwill to treat someone (mostly treat girls LOL) then go ahead. Don’t give excuses like “I forgot bring wallet” or “My atm card spoiled” that’s damn lame excuses (I encountered it before).

Is there any Fuck session?
No, I am purely want to enjoy knowing others and talk cock talk cock. If I want to Fuck, I can just call FL and not by jio-ing lim kopi or drinking. I didn’t say that it may not happen at all but definitely takes time cause im very particular in choosing who I want to fuck with. If you guys want hang out and Fuck each other, that’s your own problem…

Ok, I think quite clear liao.. Due to my work is in extreme busy environment, I may be able to hang out weekends. But Ill try make it in weekdays if im free.

*Update*
(Due to many PM i received.. its almost impossible to jio everyone in one go.. Then to make it fair.. I just post in thread.. if u want come then u respond, u dont want then also ok... PLUS, dont keep expecting me to sms la.. Thanks for the understanding)

want UP me KAMSIA KAMSIA, want to flame me also can :D

Sincerely
Arjuna (your friendly neighborhood)

guess67
31-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Must support support :D

Machiam 7-11, everything bao gao liao :p

arjunalee
31-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Must support support :D

Machiam 7-11, everything bao gao liao :p

bao soa bao hai.. waiting master lau comment si mi.. :D

ColdBlood99
31-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Make friend thread gum me so must support! :D

michael_368
31-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Lai lai.. when lim kopi ?:D

guess67
31-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Lai lai.. when lim kopi ?:D

Anytime anywhere :D

Cutiebaby
31-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Hello Bro and Sis, This is my 2nd thread here… Those got time to read please read, no time can close…

Lately Samster got lots events such as Lim kopi, Clubbing, Dinner, Hangout (some even jio buy undergarments).. So I create this thread so people can come here and jio people out…

For me leh… I am very adventurous and explorer. I like to explore many “ULU – ULU” places to eat and drinks. I like to lim kopi or dinner or simple drinks consist of small group numbers (probably max 5). The reason very simple, to get to know each other more clear rather than whole bunch 15 -20 people.

Lim Kopi or Dinner session:
We can go lim kopi at normal kopi tiam cheap cheap (so nobody complain no money). If you prefer more atas place, I also don’t mind as long the rest is okay. Like I said, I like to explore, so I know some great atas places.

Drinking Session:
I personally tired go clubbing already. I have been clubbing often since I was 18 (now 31 liao). I rather go small bar where serve smooth jazz or soft live music. While enjoying the environment, music, and alcohol, we can talk cock talk cock… :D Again, don’t worry about the price, I know from cheap bar to super Atas bar…

*ADD ON
Activities:
I like to play pool, bowling, golf and karaoke. If those wants to play or singing also ok.. I am not very professional at those but consider good enough. :D

Money Issue:
To make fair for everyone, be prepared to pay yourself. Unless, there is goodwill to treat someone (mostly treat girls LOL) then go ahead. Don’t give excuses like “I forgot bring wallet” or “My atm card spoiled” that’s damn lame excuses (I encountered it before).

Is there any Fuck session?
No, I am purely want to enjoy knowing others and talk cock talk cock. If I want to Fuck, I can just call FL and not by jio-ing lim kopi or drinking. I didn’t say that it may not happen at all but definitely takes time cause im very particular in choosing who I want to fuck with. If you guys want hang out and Fuck each other, that’s your own problem…

Ok, I think quite clear liao.. Those who wants lim kopi or drinking just pm me ok.. Due to my work is in extreme busy environment, I may be able to hang out weekends. But Ill try make it in weekdays if im free.

want UP me KAMSIA KAMSIA, want to flame me also can :D

Sincerely
Arjuna (your friendly neighborhood)

Come I give my yandao a round of applause!!! Yeah...
Support gao gao!!

ch33zy
31-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Come come.. me also support.. healthy thread.. :)

Benong1975
31-07-2013, 06:01 PM
wa...lim kopi thread....
saiport la

arjunalee
31-07-2013, 06:10 PM
kumsia kumsia for the support.. since tomorrow onwards got gathering until saturday... so I will update the outing again soon..

I just call Atas bar/restaurant manager (know him for a while) to reserve, anyone keen to go with me next week? the damage for food is around 60 - 80 per person (not included alcohol - about 15 dollars per small beer bottle). Be prepared to spend about 100 - 150. The food is great, Serve soft live music, with great romantic environment place.

Next time you guys can come with your chio bu to impressed her... :D

Cutiebaby
31-07-2013, 06:12 PM
kumsia kumsia for the support.. since tomorrow onwards got gathering until saturday... so I will update the outing again soon..

I just call Atas bar/restaurant manager (know him for a while) to reserve, anyone keen to go with me next week? the damage for food is around 60 - 80 per person (not included alcohol - about 15 dollars per small beer bottle). Be prepared to spend about 100 - 150. The food is great, Serve soft live music, with great romantic environment place.

Yandao. When want bring me go? Thou I'm not SYT, the chio bu u mention but I'm CUTIEBABY hor!!!!

Benong1975
31-07-2013, 06:12 PM

so exp...me joblrss n poor cannot go la

arjunalee
31-07-2013, 06:18 PM
so exp...me joblrss n poor cannot go la

No worries bro ben.. Another Bar, damage for drinks: 25 dollars per JUG of beer.. Got 4 chio bu waitress, 2 dart board, 2 game machine, 1 pool table, and serve karaoke too.. This one ngam bo? only available weekdays

PPGirl
31-07-2013, 06:20 PM
There are alot ways to impress girls..
Not necessary bring to atas restaurant can impress.
We girls not gian peng type lol

Benong1975
31-07-2013, 06:20 PM
No worries bro ben.. Another Bar, damage for drinks: 25 dollars per JUG of beer.. Got 4 chio bu waitress, 2 dart board, 2 game machine, 1 pool table, and serve karaoke too.. This one ngam bo? only available weekdays

me $0.25 dun hv aso leh

arjunalee
31-07-2013, 06:23 PM
There are alot ways to impress girls..
Not necessary bring to atas restaurant can impress.
We girls not gian peng type lol

well.. i know that you girls not gian peng.. but one thing, once a while, i know you girls love to be pampered with such things...

NaughtynSensual
31-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Lai! Support! :)

arjunalee
31-07-2013, 06:24 PM
me $0.25 dun hv aso leh

ok then i go jurong find u lim kopi on sunday.. ai mai?

PPGirl
31-07-2013, 06:25 PM
well.. i know that you girls not gian peng.. but one thing, once a while, i know you girls love to be pampered with such things...

Haha different preference.
Not so into such things
maybe girls only prefer such atmosphere on their bday

Benong1975
31-07-2013, 06:25 PM
ok then i go jurong find u lim kopi on sunday.. ai mai?

haha...okok

ch33zy
31-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Which area is the restaurant in? Town?

NaughtynSensual
31-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Some like to drink oolong teh at coffeeshop, sit until backside open flower. Some like to sip wine. Some more what ah...

snoopdoggz
31-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Support~!!! count me in... will join u all when ever i'm available~! never went outing with forum bro and sis sia.. sounds fun~! agree with TS for the talk cock session than bonking. Gathering together and talking everything under the sun with different topics and different people of different jobs / experience.. :D Confirm supporT!

NaughtynSensual
31-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Support~!!! count me in... will join u all when ever i'm available~! never went outing with forum bro and sis sia.. sounds fun~! agree with TS for the talk cock session than bonking. Gathering together and talking everything under the sun with different topics and different people of different jobs / experience.. :D Confirm supporT!

Yes! If you manage to bonk, YOU'RE LUCKY!

snoopdoggz
31-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Yes! If you manage to bonk, YOU'RE LUCKY!

lolx.. bonk no bonk i still prefer the chats and laugher with bro/sis.. relaxing and putting work away.. Just coming out to enjoy with everyone! *thumbs up~!!

arjunalee
31-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Which area is the restaurant in? Town?

yes at town area.. the place quite hidden in museum.. if want go then i reveal the place on the day HUAHAHAHAHAH :D keep it secret for now

ch33zy
31-07-2013, 06:54 PM
yes at town area.. the place quite hidden in museum.. if want go then i reveal the place on the day HUAHAHAHAHAH :D keep it secret for now

museum har.. then maybe i know where liao.. good! u have lobang.. got any discount ma?

fire_snow
31-07-2013, 09:00 PM

Support u! This place sounds good and economic.

priesty
31-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in chill out with you all, 25m here, above average looking.
Talk cock sounds great too.

ColdBlood99
31-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in chill out with you all, 25m here, above average looking.
Talk cock sounds great too.

dont need say this lah LOL, making friends dont need to know whether you ham or not ham :D

huhu123
31-07-2013, 11:07 PM
sarpok lim kopi and talk cock very happy....:)

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 02:38 AM
those who are keen just pm me your contacts.. PLEASE STATE WHAT KIND OF ACTIVITY YOU INTERESTED... I don't want some of u like lim kopi but I bring to go bowling/drinking... just bear in mind, do not mind if all baktiao or all donut... the purpose is to have fun n talk cock...

I will msg u guys n girls about the gathering point, date and time.. . I will not reveal the places we go, cause that's the fun of it.. it's like ordering chicken, we all so nervous what we will get... is it pretty or is it ugly... that's the beauty concept of it.. once u reach there, you may been there or you may not even know that place exist...

singlicious
01-08-2013, 08:26 AM
when when? :D

PPGirl
01-08-2013, 09:20 AM

Ts.. so ur outing only accept max 5 pple?? since u mention not big bunch of 15-20 ppl

sorry no offense but big bunch means cant get to know well?? how well u want to know a person wor?
Thot only tcss , get merry happy go lucky type can liao

Lukasgoessteady
01-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Ts.. so ur outing only accept max 5 pple?? since u mention not big bunch of 15-20 ppl

Like! Haha

wildfuego
01-08-2013, 10:28 AM
bro, where is this cool place? chio bu waitress, dart board and cheap beer. I am so there.

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 05:43 PM

sorry no offense but big bunch means cant get to know well?? how well u want to know a person wor?
Thot only tcss , get merry happy go lucky type can liao

Its all depending on the situation. That number is just my preferences. I give you an example, if we just go lim kopi go to kopi tiam, imagine we bring 20 people go, its hard to get the seats and probably become 3 table. That way we talk cock among our table only for most of the case. Another problem is waiting time, I simply post thread for example "lets go drinking tonite", If we wait until 15 probably will be delayed... Again, all its depend on situation... Just my one cent :P

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Date/Time/Location pls. Cheer!!!!!

Due to many events from other samster this weekend, most probably next week bro.. will post an update.. but I confirm jio very fast one (for example: tonight or tomorrow go)

DegenerationX
01-08-2013, 05:45 PM

So when can we have a challenge? :D

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 05:46 PM
bro, where is this cool place? chio bu waitress, dart board and cheap beer. I am so there.

Location is mysterious :D i just let u know the meeting point and we go there hahaha is like booking a chicken, see if u got pretty or ugly.. thats the fun of it.. either u been there before, or you never know its exist... :D

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 05:48 PM

singing ah? this weekend got KTV outing mah :P can see see how good we are lorrrr... :D

PPGirl
01-08-2013, 05:52 PM

Support dx kor kor :D

DegenerationX
01-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Support dx kor kor :D

Kumsia kumsia. Dun worry, wun lose de :D

DegenerationX
01-08-2013, 06:01 PM
singing ah? this weekend got KTV outing mah :P can see see how good we are lorrrr... :D

Paiseh, I dun sing in room de. I only sing in hall with audiences

SH149
01-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Paiseh, I dun sing in room de. I only sing in hall with audiences

How many audiences u have ? :D

Benong1975
01-08-2013, 06:22 PM

come,we challenge bowling

guess67
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM

When can hear u sing? :D

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 06:48 PM
When can hear u sing? :D

im coming this saturday la :D hehehe

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 06:49 PM
come,we challenge bowling

jurong area near IMM there got one bowling place.. I forgot the name :D this sunday ai mai?

guess67
01-08-2013, 06:52 PM

I am not going leh :p

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 06:53 PM
I am not going leh :p

WOT??? why not going??? then nobody i know there lor :eek:

Benong1975
01-08-2013, 06:57 PM
jurong area near IMM there got one bowling place.. I forgot the name :D this sunday ai mai?

imm there got meh...taman jurong hv

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
imm there got meh...taman jurong hv

got... taman jurong too far leh...

guess67
01-08-2013, 07:08 PM

Chevron? :confused:

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Chevron? :confused:

YES CHEVRON!!!!!!! hahahha duh my memory... OK SETTLED WE GO CHEVRON BOWLING OUTING THIS SUNDAY!!!

ANY BROS AND SIS KEEN TO GO? PLEASE PM ME AND STATE "BOWLING SESSION"

fast fast fast :D bro ben li mai pang pui ki ah... limpei hut li kar cheng with cucumber hahhaha

sluttymistress
01-08-2013, 10:55 PM

You going for the ktv on sat ah?

arjunalee
01-08-2013, 11:57 PM
You going for the ktv on sat ah?

yup.. going.. already told hera but dunno she update liao or not

NaughtynSensual
02-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Wha! Got singing showdown? Like xing guang da dao PK?

Wintermelontea
02-08-2013, 11:38 AM
golfing too?? wow....where do you normally golf? :D

arjunalee
02-08-2013, 11:44 AM
golfing too?? wow....where do you normally golf? :D

range is at lakeside or marymount. course at seletar :D

Wintermelontea
02-08-2013, 11:51 AM
range at lakeside ah...price? marymount....u mean bishan? lol...

seletar...have 3 there leg...hahaha...

range is at lakeside or marymount. course at seletar :D

arjunalee
02-08-2013, 12:07 PM
range at lakeside ah...price? marymount....u mean bishan? lol...

seletar...have 3 there leg...hahaha...

yes lakeside got one dimsum restaurant.. Geez i forgot what is the range name...

Yes its Bishan.. paiseh I always go from marymount.. Its located at the center between bishan and marymount. Nature Park golf range. Got fishing prawn also there..

Executive Golf course at Seletar there...

sluttymistress
02-08-2013, 01:45 PM
yup.. going.. already told hera but dunno she update liao or not

That's so contradicting to what you first posted

Benong1975
02-08-2013, 01:49 PM

post ki lan la

arjunalee
02-08-2013, 02:22 PM

hahaha that's only preferences la.. if other members take it as offensive if I go in the big group then ok loh..

Benong1975
02-08-2013, 02:32 PM
si mi tai chi:confused:

Benong1975
02-08-2013, 02:33 PM
can someone pls up my point:D

dhb50
02-08-2013, 03:20 PM

I can't if nt I will help... Ups u previously but didn't know how the system work so guess u receive no pt cause I at that time 0 power...

ah rat
02-08-2013, 03:24 PM

Want Up ,go to this thread :http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=337422

Lukasgoessteady
02-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Lim kopi at north east :D

huhu123
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Lim kopi at north east :D

Sengkang kopi?

Lukasgoessteady
02-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Sengkang kopi?

Anything la..also near me haha

herafeen79
04-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Arrange dim sum session leh, Arjuna... :p

guess67
04-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Arrange dim sum session leh, Arjuna... :p

When? Where? Who? :D

justl00king
05-08-2013, 12:19 AM
come,we challenge bowlingLong time no bowl, use to bowl regularly at the previous Kim Seng bowl.

You must be real good, perfect 300? ;)

range is at lakeside or marymount. course at seletar :DBeen a long time since I last golf there. This course still only for saf regulars or now open to public?

Benong1975
05-08-2013, 12:29 AM
Long time no bowl, use to bowl regularly at the previous Kim Seng bowl.

You must be real good, perfect 300? ;)

Been a long time since I last golf there. This course still only for saf regulars or now open to public?

never perfect b4,higher 267 i still remenber,but long time ago

Lukasgoessteady
05-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Been a long time since I last golf there. This course still only for saf regulars or now open to public?

SICC is a good place to golf or driving

guess67
05-08-2013, 07:48 AM
When are we going drinking? :D

justl00king
05-08-2013, 10:26 AM
never perfect b4,higher 267 i still remenber,but long time agoVery high score, if can average 200 is good. :)

SICC is a good place to golf or drivingThis one is atas club, u r member? ;)

herafeen79
05-08-2013, 11:14 AM
When? Where? Who? :D

Just arrange la, someone. :)

phua2908
05-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Just arrange la, someone. :)

Tonight lor.. Don't waste time.. Lol..

Turtle
05-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Executive Golf course at Seletar there...

9 hole course, anyone can anyhow swing there.. :D

never perfect b4,higher 267 i still remenber,but long time ago

u ki siao hong ah?? how many turkey? solid...

this one super expensive membership, high level people. :cool:

Very high score, if can average 200 is good. :)

This one is atas club, u r member?

throw ball average 200 think can try national team liao..keke

If SICC member, gals looking for sugar daddy, mai tu liao.. :p

arjunalee
05-08-2013, 03:48 PM

Play 9 holes enough la.. want 18 holes so many meh :P

Sorry la bro.. Im not that atas and rich yet HUAHAHAHAHA :D you member there ah? can borrow your membership bo? hahahaha

Benong1975
05-08-2013, 04:12 PM

aiya bro,that is so many year liao....somemore that is the only game in my life hit so high point wan:D

Turtle
05-08-2013, 04:29 PM
that is the only game in my life hit so high point wan:D

That's really something.. even those throw ball weekly also May never hit that figure lor. You tan jia ka?? Haha

Benong1975
05-08-2013, 05:56 PM
That's really something.. even those throw ball weekly also May never hit that figure lor. You tan jia ka?? Haha

10 over year no play liao leh...if play sure kana jia wan:D

Lukasgoessteady
05-08-2013, 06:55 PM
This one is atas club, u r member? ;)

Sorry la bro.. Im not that atas and rich yet HUAHAHAHAHA :D you member there ah? can borrow your membership bo? hahahaha

No la..I don't have such a big background or so..working as a water boy for the restaurant there ^^

justl00king
05-08-2013, 07:46 PM

Executive golf course is the Mickey mouse course for beginners right?

One stroke can reach the green type. :p

arjunalee
05-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Executive golf course is the Mickey mouse course for beginners right?

One stroke can reach the green type. :p

paiseh lah bro... I'm not.pro mah... hahaha but I agree, one stroke confirm reach green except no.5 hole..

arjunalee
05-08-2013, 08:29 PM

he is late 90s champion Leh.... me hit 100 also kumsia kumsia liao hahaha

Benong1975
05-08-2013, 08:32 PM
he is late 90s champion Leh.... me hit 100 also kumsia kumsia liao hahaha

haha,wait my leg recover sure jio u all play wan

Turtle
05-08-2013, 08:49 PM
haha,wait my leg recover sure jio u all play wan

Tan jia ka Lai liao, how much per point? Or play odd even? Don too much ah, turtle bo lui.

arjunalee
05-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Tan jia ka Lai liao, how much per point? Or play odd even? Don too much ah, turtle bo lui.

while both of u challenging each other.. I stand behind shouting sapork sapork :D

Turtle
05-08-2013, 09:13 PM
while both of u challenging each other.. I stand behind shouting sapork sapork :D

Meaning you sponsor us play?? Keke..

arjunalee
05-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Meaning you sponsor us play?? Keke..

uncle turtle, me bo lui Lang.. can sapork with love nia :D

Turtle
05-08-2013, 09:42 PM
uncle turtle, me bo lui Lang.. can sapork with love nia :D

Turtle no lack love only lack dough.
Mai humble lei, you drive benz and play golf one... We past time only lim kopi and sometimes if lucky people throw makan into pond.

Come to think of it, where's sane? Turtle hungry liao.

arjunalee
05-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Turtle no lack love only lack dough.
Mai humble lei, you drive benz and play golf one... We past time only lim kopi and sometimes if lucky people throw makan into pond.

Come to think of it, where's sane? Turtle hungry liao.

benz borrow money from ah long havent finish pay leh :D i also lim kopi kaki leh... ask bro ben.. :D duck and turtle live in the same pond mah hahaha

phua2908
06-08-2013, 02:52 AM
benz borrow money from ah long havent finish pay leh :D i also lim kopi kaki leh... ask bro ben.. :D duck and turtle live in the same pond mah hahaha

At least u got the capability to borrow from ah long to buy a Benz.. Which ah long huh? Lol..

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:06 AM
wa...haven slp sia

phua2908
06-08-2013, 03:09 AM
wa...haven slp sia

Just reach home leh.. Lol..

justl00king
06-08-2013, 03:10 AM
paiseh lah bro... I'm not.pro mah... hahaha but I agree, one stroke confirm reach green except no.5 hole..Me no pro too, this course super short very fast game over liao. :D

benz borrow money from ah long havent finish pay leh :D i also lim kopi kaki leh... ask bro ben.. :D duck and turtle live in the same pond mah hahaharich bro spotted.

he is late 90s champion Leh.... me hit 100 also kumsia kumsia liao hahahabowling champ?

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:16 AM
Just reach home leh.. Lol..

go piak piak si bo

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:17 AM

play game money can liao

phua2908
06-08-2013, 03:19 AM
go piak piak si bo

Nobody for me to piak piak leh..

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:20 AM

cutiebaby lo:D:D

KSharp
06-08-2013, 03:27 AM

Piak N..... lor big and black good to tuned:D

sluttymistress
06-08-2013, 03:40 AM

wahahahahaha!!!!!

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:48 AM

haha....:D

KSharp
06-08-2013, 03:49 AM
haha....:D

+ got welcome gift , stroke thigh package:D

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:51 AM

power sia....

phua2908
06-08-2013, 03:54 AM
cutiebaby lo:D:D

Nah.. I believe I got better chioces out there.. Moreover N belong to a bro over here.. Am I right Ben? LOL!!

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 03:58 AM
Nah.. I believe I got better chioces out there.. Moreover N belong to a bro over here.. Am I right Ben? LOL!!

ya,u rite...i love n alot

huhu123
06-08-2013, 09:52 AM

piak ben liao

hmmmm how many stroke? 4 or 2 stroke?

pin piong piang beng

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 10:14 AM
piak ben liao

hmmmm how many stroke? 4 or 2 stroke?

pin piong piang beng

6 or 8 stroke? *licks* :p

huhu123
06-08-2013, 10:16 AM
6 or 8 stroke? *licks* :p

licks? tasty loh:p

phua2908
06-08-2013, 10:19 AM

Cannot la.. Im too young for her..

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Cannot la.. Im too young for her..

age is never a problem la :p mai tu liao kin kin go!! :p

phua2908
06-08-2013, 10:24 AM
age is never a problem la :p mai tu liao kin kin go!! :p

Age matters to me.. Haha.. Later Ben angry me don't wan go kopi with me..

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Age matters to me.. Haha.. Later Ben angry me don't wan go kopi with me..

ben no smal gas one la he heart beri de BIG one :p

Turtle
06-08-2013, 11:53 AM
play game money can liao

one game how much? i need time to save 1st.. :o

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 11:55 AM
one game how much? i need time to save 1st.. :o

wahahahahaha

justl00king
06-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Exciting match coming? I come watch and sarpok! :D

Turtle
06-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Exciting match coming? I come watch and sarpok! :D

Wait he leg ok first and turtle smoke less save some money for him to con me. Where got cheap bowling? Manual one ownself count score still have not??

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Wait he leg ok first and turtle smoke less save some money for him to con me. Where got cheap bowling? Manual one ownself count score still have not??

nvm,i think i still remenber how to count so i count for u ok

justl00king
06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Wait he leg ok first and turtle smoke less save some money for him to con me. Where got cheap bowling? Manual one ownself count score still have not??Friend friend dun play money, not nice. Small fun bets still ok.

Dun think got manual ones anymore. Long time no bowl, should be around 4 bucks per game?

:)
nvm,i think i still remenber how to count so i count for u okBro, you are pro.

Can give chance, spares consider as strike? :D

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Friend friend dun play money, not nice. Small fun bets still ok.

Dun think got manual ones anymore. Long time no bowl, should be around 4 bucks per game?

:)
Bro, you are pro.

Can give chance, spares consider as strike? :D

bro,10 year plus no play liao leh

Turtle
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
nvm,i think i still remenber how to count so i count for u ok

Great! I think my son got a set of bowling pins in the store room, just need to find a flat surface and we can play many games.

. Long time no bowl, should be around 4 bucks per game?

See above, no need pay.. keke

bro,10 year plus no play liao leh

Tan jia ka always like that bluff people one.. I can afford only lose 3 games max. Enough for you? :-)

arjunalee
06-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Great! I think my son got a set of bowling pins in the store room, just need to find a flat surface and we can play many games.

Tan jia ka always like that bluff people one.. I can afford only lose 3 games max. Enough for you? :-)

wah master turtle seems everything know especially related to BALLS game (golf, bowling, etc) hahahah :D must be damn good.. waiting to see bro ben and master turtle championship

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 02:21 PM

i can afford lose 2 game u ok

Turtle
06-08-2013, 02:23 PM
wah master turtle seems everything know especially related to BALLS game (golf, bowling, etc) hahahah :D must be damn good..

No good no good but life is short, everything must try when still able to!

justl00king
06-08-2013, 02:24 PM

Tan jia ka always like that bluff people one.. I can afford only lose 3 games max. Enough for you? :-)Hahaha, this one confirm is manual one. :p

Many hidden dragons here my friend. ;)

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Hahaha, this one confirm is manual one. :p

dragon ya ya,but is injured dragon like me...haha

arjunalee
06-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Hahaha, this one confirm is manual one. :p

turtle transforming into dragon.. tokong.... :D

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 02:30 PM
No good no good but life is short, everything must try when still able to!

turtle,tmr we go bowling ai mai

Turtle
06-08-2013, 02:35 PM
i can afford lose 2 game u ok

Turtle old liao, think also cannot play more than 2 games. Haha

dragon ya ya,but is injured dragon like me...haha

How you know? But still is injured turtle not dragon.

turtle,tmr we go bowling ai mai

Lai liao Lai liao, knn. Very scared.

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 02:39 PM

scare ur head lar..i just anyhow say wan..i dun know how to play aso...hehe
just play for fun only

phua2908
06-08-2013, 02:40 PM
scare ur head lar..i just anyhow say wan..i dun know how to play aso...hehe
just play for fun only

Tab jiak ka trying to "fish" target.. Haha..

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Tab jiak ka trying to "fish" target.. Haha..

siao ah,i know piak piak only,the rest all anyhow say leh

justl00king
06-08-2013, 02:41 PM
dragon ya ya,but is injured dragon like me...hahaInjured dragon still can breathe fire! ;)

turtle transforming into dragon.. tokong.... :DTurtle head come out become fierce dragon? :p

Lai liao Lai liao, knn. Very scared.hahaha, he lai liao. Looking for water fish. :p

phua2908
06-08-2013, 02:46 PM
siao ah,i know piak piak only,the rest all anyhow say leh

Haha.. Don't Kay siao gu gu jiao la.. Kay siao tio bay cum lan jiao.. Haha!! :D

Benong1975
06-08-2013, 04:50 PM

tmr go bowling ai mai

Turtle
06-08-2013, 05:44 PM
tmr go bowling ai mai

Pm me your number, contact you tomorrow, most prob early afternoon. Just you and me, close door event!

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Pm me your number, contact you tomorrow, most prob early afternoon. Just you and me, close door event!

Wahahahaha wah close door
Bowling whose balls? :p

justl00king
06-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Wah, closed door event, pao the whole bowling alley.

Have fun! :cool:
Wahahahaha wah close door
Bowling whose balls? :pProfessionals of course will use their own personal balls.

Or they prefer to play with each other's balls? :eek: :p

arjunalee
06-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Wah, closed door event, pao the whole bowling alley.

Have fun! :cool:
Professionals of course will use their own personal balls.

Or they prefer to play with each other's balls?

I'm imagining they holding each other balls :eek::eek::eek: duh.. stomach ache

Lukasgoessteady
06-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Anyone want lim kopi at north east? :D

Turtle
06-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Professionals of course will use their own personal balls.

You imagine take trolley with 2 or 3 balls den take out wrist Guard kind?? Sorry, turtle only come in slippers and plaster with a plastic bag put socks, save money. Kana makan still want style meh?

And I only bring 20 dollars for lose game money and rent shoes. :-)

WOOHOO
06-08-2013, 11:00 PM
You imagine take trolley with 2 or 3 balls den take out wrist Guard kind?? Sorry, turtle only come in slippers and plaster with a plastic bag put socks, save money. Kana makan still want style meh?

And I only bring 20 dollars for lose game money and rent shoes. :-)

he saying your own ding dong balls kekekeke :p

TaTTooBaBy
06-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Bumpz thread hehe

Turtle
06-08-2013, 11:19 PM
he saying your own ding dong balls kekekeke :p

That one can leave at home.. turtle bo ji one..

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 12:09 PM
That one can leave at home.. turtle bo ji one..

knn,must kill this turtle can cook turtle soup liao...waiting for ur call unitil now...:mad:

Turtle
07-08-2013, 12:25 PM
knn,must kill this turtle can cook turtle soup liao...waiting for ur call unitil now...:mad:

told u early afternoon leh. anyway u treat turtle soup? :D

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 12:30 PM
told u early afternoon leh. anyway u treat turtle soup? :D

turtle eat turtle:eek::eek:

guess67
07-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Ben, come Tpy :D

Turtle
07-08-2013, 12:41 PM
turtle eat turtle:eek::eek:

u treat i show u... :p
as i told u, if u wan koon or go la kopi wit ur kaki, we can play another time.
lots of opportunity. ;)

guess67
07-08-2013, 12:43 PM
u treat i show u... :p
as i told u, if u wan koon or go la kopi wit ur kaki, we can play another time.
lots of opportunity. ;)

U come I treat u turtle soup but I don't take :D

Turtle
07-08-2013, 12:54 PM
U come I treat u turtle soup but I don't take :D

so nice ah... :)
but but i only wan see meet Ben alone and squeeze his balls.:p

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 12:56 PM

:eek::eek:so scary

guess67
07-08-2013, 02:27 PM
At Tpy hdb here, who is coming?

-PX2-
07-08-2013, 02:30 PM

what time ?? can I come ??

guess67
07-08-2013, 02:34 PM
what time ?? can I come ??

Now :D Hera and I :)

-PX2-
07-08-2013, 02:36 PM
wah champion la !!
just now see you all talking in thread ....so fast meet up liao ....Ben go then I go ??
I am shy leh ... haha...

guess67
07-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Go where eat dim sum now?

-PX2-
07-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Go where eat dim sum now?

try your luck in tpy....cheers :D

LJH
07-08-2013, 03:01 PM

guess I'm late seeing this thread. going to sleep now.. meet all next time..:p

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 05:15 PM

wa...this turtle very good in bowling,lost 2 game to him:(

Turtle
07-08-2013, 05:19 PM
wa...this turtle very good in bowling,lost 2 game to him:(

You let me 30 points plus leg and hand pain. Gum xia ah, pai sei ah.

pingpongpa
07-08-2013, 05:21 PM
hello....:cool:

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 05:24 PM
You let me 30 points plus leg and hand pain. Gum xia ah, pai sei ah.

u very good la

Turtle
07-08-2013, 05:30 PM
u very good la

Next time play again don forget bring your ball. But 2 old man play till here pain there pain some more sweating also very funny. Haha.

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Next time play again don forget bring your ball. But 2 old man play till here pain there pain some more sweating also very funny. Haha.

haha...now my leg n hand all pain:D

Cutiebaby
07-08-2013, 07:05 PM
wow! Got bowling session!

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 07:07 PM
wow! Got bowling session!

got......................

Optimus_Prime
07-08-2013, 07:14 PM
So is this close door session or who oso can join ?

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 07:15 PM
So is this close door session or who oso can join ?

can,as long everyone happy can liao

Cutiebaby
07-08-2013, 07:44 PM
got......................

When when ? I want go bowling leh. Jialat! Now ghost festival!!

iBonkPRC
07-08-2013, 07:46 PM
When when ? I want go bowling leh. Jialat! Now ghost festival!!

Never do bad stuff no need scare ghost , Unless you ....

justl00king
07-08-2013, 10:30 PM
wa...this turtle very good in bowling,lost 2 game to him:(So he's the hidden dragon ah? :p

Or u put water? ;)

When when ? I want go bowling leh. Jialat! Now ghost festival!!Why? What got 7 month gotta do with bowling? :confused:

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 11:02 PM
So he's the hidden dragon ah? :p

Or u put water? ;)

Why? What got 7 month gotta do with bowling? :confused:

no put water la

Turtle
07-08-2013, 11:35 PM
no put water la

He gives 30 points plus one leg and one hand hor.. I win is heng heng. :-)

Benong1975
07-08-2013, 11:35 PM
He gives 30 points plus one leg and one hand hor.. I win is heng heng. :-)

no give 30 point u win aso:cool:

phua2908
08-08-2013, 01:53 AM
All hide here go play bowling.. Bo jio!!

Turtle
08-08-2013, 02:03 AM
All hide here go play bowling.. Bo jio!!

u wan gib 30 points? :)

phua2908
08-08-2013, 02:08 AM
u wan gib 30 points? :)

I don't wan give.. I wan take can? Haha.. I very lousy in bowling.. 100pts only..

Turtle
08-08-2013, 02:14 AM
I very lousy in bowling.. 100pts only..

Wa...so good already. Reduce a bit. You let 20 points can liao. Ok?

huhu123
08-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Wa...so good already. Reduce a bit. You let 20 points can liao. Ok?

Bro heard u thrash that GB king unside down arh? Good job:cool:

pingpongpa
08-08-2013, 11:56 AM
bump......................

WOOHOO
08-08-2013, 11:59 AM

wow power!!!!!!! wahahahahaha

Benong1975
08-08-2013, 12:06 PM

must lidat si bo.knn:(

WOOHOO
08-08-2013, 12:10 PM
must lidat si bo.knn:(

Wahahahaha bb Kanna longkang ah?;)

Benong1975
08-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Wahahahaha bb Kanna longkang ah?;)

sigh...wat to do:(

WOOHOO
08-08-2013, 12:15 PM
sigh...wat to do:(

Thinking of.............? Wahahahaha:p

Benong1975
08-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Thinking of.............? Wahahahaha:p

wat wat......:mad:

WOOHOO
08-08-2013, 12:17 PM
wat wat......:mad:

Kekekeke Kekekeke :p

justl00king
08-08-2013, 12:51 PM
When got next bowling session? I bring my own balls. :p

pingpongpa
08-08-2013, 12:54 PM
When got next bowling session? I bring my own balls. :p

big ball or small big:confused::D

Turtle
08-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Don like that, he really give handicap.. today whole body pain, buttock worst.. long time no bend down. Haha.

Benong1975
08-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Don like that, he really give handicap.. today whole body pain, buttock worst.. long time no bend down. Haha.

aiya,lose mean lose leh,no wat handicap...but good game aso,my whole body pain aso:D

justl00king
08-08-2013, 05:32 PM

aiya,lose mean lose leh,no wat handicap...but good game aso,my whole body pain aso:DU guys played many games?

But normal la, long time no play, next day sure to feel sore all over. :p

Benong1975
08-08-2013, 05:38 PM
U guys played many games?

But normal la, long time no play, next day sure to feel sore all over. :p

each person 2 game:cool:

justl00king
08-08-2013, 05:40 PM
each person 2 game:cool:Huh? 2 games only pain all over?

You must have used too heavy balls, 20 pounds ah? Lol :p

huhu123
08-08-2013, 07:27 PM
each person 2 game:cool:

only 2 balls throw twice no more liao.

Turtle
08-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Huh? 2 games only pain all over?

You must have used too heavy balls, 20 pounds ah? Lol :p

Only 9 pounds. Haha. Second game anyhow throw liao, cannot stand properly also.. but still fun. :-)

justl00king
08-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Only 9 pounds. Haha. Second game anyhow throw liao, cannot stand properly also.. but still fun. :-)Bro 9 pounds underweight la. :p

Should use 15 pounds, when hit pocket for strike the impact and sound very shiok! ;)

Benong1975
08-08-2013, 10:07 PM
we 2 old man too weak already:D

Turtle
09-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Bro 9 pounds underweight la. :p

Should use 15 pounds, when hit pocket for strike the impact and sound very shiok!

me small hand small bery heavy for me liao.. :eek: sound bery professional lei, can gib 40 points?

we 2 old man too weak already:D

lucky no play 3 games else don know take how long to rest. :D

pingpongpa
09-08-2013, 01:02 AM
thk bro turtle n px2......:p

justl00king
09-08-2013, 11:28 AM
me small hand small bery heavy for me liao.. :eek: sound bery professional lei, can gib 40 points?

I bowl with own equipment, one strike and one spare ball with wrist guard as I play curve ball.

The seh very good but score below 100 points, so how to gib points? :p

Those playing straight or hook easier to control will score better. ;)

Bump for next bowling session. :)

WOOHOO
09-08-2013, 11:35 AM
I bowl with own equipment, one strike and one spare ball with wrist guard as I play curve ball.

The seh very good but score below 100 points, so how to gib points? :p

Those playing straight or hook easier to control will score better. ;)

waahhhhhh PLOFASSIONAL!!!! :p

justl00king
09-08-2013, 11:44 AM
waahhhhhh PLOFASSIONAL!!!! :pplofassional wash gutter player. :cool:

WOOHOO
09-08-2013, 11:48 AM
plofassional wash gutter player. :cool:

JL soooo humble and modest lo :p
typical fishing style of tan jiak kar :p LOL:p

Turtle
09-08-2013, 03:04 PM

Like that no 50 points no play.. and can only play game money and Max 2 games, plus rent sock and shoes I still can afford total loss 20 dollars. Gum bo?

justl00king
09-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Like that no 50 points no play.. and can only play game money and Max 2 games, plus rent sock and shoes I still can afford total loss 20 dollars. Gum bo?Haha, 2 games where got shiok. When I do bowl, at least 5 or 6 games to practice.

Most important is to have fun and enjoy the company. :cool:

Benong1975
09-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Haha, 2 games where got shiok. When I do bowl, at least 5 or 6 games to practice.

lai lai lai,when where wat time

justl00king
09-08-2013, 11:38 PM
lai lai lai,when where wat timeTan jia ka come jio me play liao, very scared. :eek::p

huhu123
10-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Tan jia ka come jio me play liao, very scared. :eek::p

mai scare give him one piece one piece.

Turtle
10-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Haha, 2 games where got shiok. When I do bowl, at least 5 or 6 games to practice.

tolong.. my finger now cannot bend liao.. finger bery useful for other things u noe.. :p

lai lai lai,when where wat time

u can bowl 5 or 6 games meh?? :eek:

Cutiebaby
10-08-2013, 02:33 AM
tolong.. my finger now cannot bend liao.. finger bery useful for other things u noe.. :p

When when bowling!? Update me okay?

Benong1975
10-08-2013, 02:44 AM

try lar

u wan go meh

Cutiebaby
10-08-2013, 03:31 AM
try lar

u wan go meh

Want! Bowling my favorite leh. Not the ball go in, is me go in the hole. Hahaha

WOOHOO
10-08-2013, 07:37 AM
Want! Bowling my favorite leh. Not the ball go in, is me go in the hole. Hahaha

Head first or feet first Wahahahaha:p

justl00king
10-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Want! Bowling my favorite leh. Not the ball go in, is me go in the hole. Hahahasounds fun, I also like to play my small bro go in the hole. :p

Good weekend to all ya! :)

Cutiebaby
10-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Head first or feet first Wahahahaha:p

Feet go in first . :p

Cutiebaby
10-08-2013, 11:34 AM
sounds fun, I also like to play my small bro go in the hole. :p

Good weekend to all ya! :)

Hahahah. Welcome to the same family. I love to play w my small bro into the hole too. :p hi bro.. We are same boat!

guess67
10-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Shsnghai dolly anyone?

WOOHOO
10-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Shsnghai dolly anyone?

Wow chiongster :p

Support support!! :p

justl00king
10-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Hahahah. Welcome to the same family. I love to play w my small bro into the hole too. :p hi bro.. We are same boat!Haha, so we have the same hobby ah, lol.

But u r a sis right? :confused: ;)

tipspecialist
10-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Shsnghai dolly anyone?

guys meet at shanghai wa wa, good hunting ground tonight. gogo

guess67
10-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Any lobang to book table at shanghai dolly?

Turtle
10-08-2013, 10:38 PM

You give turtle how many points first? Keke

try lar

He play 5 or 6 games is practise only, just warming up not yet really start to play, you sure you can play with him or not?? Haha

Cutiebaby
10-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Haha, so we have the same hobby ah, lol.

But u r a sis right? :confused: ;)

I'm a shemale, don't you forget? Aiyoh

Cutiebaby
10-08-2013, 11:37 PM
You give turtle how many points first? Keke

He play 5 or 6 games is practise only, just warming up not yet really start to play, you sure you can play with him or not?? Haha

-1 point. Hahah

justl00king
11-08-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm a shemale, don't you forget? AiyohMorning Cutie, :)

So u like to piak or be piak? :confused: :D

Cutiebaby
11-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Morning Cutie, :)

So u like to piak or be piak? :confused: :D

Morning :p I like to piak don't like to be piak. Hahahaha

TaTTooBaBy
11-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Drop by to support ts de thread ... ^^

tomatoz
11-08-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm up for some drinks or chilling sessions =) Sarpork sarpork!!!

arjunalee
11-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Drop by to support ts de thread ... ^^

kumxia kumxia... been very tired these 3 days... until no time check hehehe :D

TaTTooBaBy
11-08-2013, 08:01 PM
kumxia kumxia... been very tired these 3 days... until no time check hehehe :D

Lol ... nvm gt many ppl help u to kip it alive here ... lol

Turtle
12-08-2013, 11:53 AM
-1 point. Hahah

1 point also sup, 1 point still a point advantage. Play what ah? u got money?:D

Cutiebaby
12-08-2013, 01:11 PM
1 point also sup, 1 point still a point advantage. Play what ah? u got money?:D

1 point also sup? Money? Money is not a problem, problem is not money. Lol!

justl00king
12-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Rich one spotted. :)

I money no enough. :p

Turtle
12-08-2013, 03:19 PM

No ask your problem lei, got money can play, no money cannot play. We don play kc one ok.. keke.

Cutiebaby
12-08-2013, 03:51 PM
No ask your problem lei, got money can play, no money cannot play. We don play kc one ok.. keke.

I cfm bring many chips along with me on that days.

arjunalee

woah.. cutiebabi very rich lorrr... bring casino chips.. i want also :D

Cutiebaby
Rich one spotted. :)

I money no enough. :p

Lol. Who? Hmmmmm

Turtle
12-08-2013, 11:59 PM

no potato chips, regardless of brand. :cool:

justl00king
13-08-2013, 12:05 AM
woah.. cutiebabi very rich lorrr... bring casino chips.. i want also :DWa casino chips ah. High roller liao :p

Lol. Who? HmmmmmU la, who else? You are a rich cutie baby. ;)

no potato chips, regardless of brand. :cool:No chips here too, only my car got many paint chips from inconsiderate drivers opening doors. Hahaha

huhu123
13-08-2013, 12:20 AM
No chips here too, only my car got many paint chips from inconsiderate drivers opening doors. Hahaha

u mean u have many inconsiderate ah mat opening yr car doors?:D

justl00king
13-08-2013, 12:55 AM
u mean u have many inconsiderate ah mat opening yr car doors?:DNo ah mat leh, if you got D cup I gladly open my car door for u! :p

peterandjeab
13-08-2013, 01:22 AM
old man can join or not?