PDA

View Full Version : VERGE " 金天地" WEEKDAY HH SESSIONs CHEERS

Pages : [1] 2

Honestkeith
31-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Dear Bros I personally thinks that this joint at VERGE SHOPPING known as XTD , " 金天地 " Grand Oasis is really a great place to chill out, destress and do some bonding between like minded friends from all walks of lives. Thus I decided to start this thread specially targeted for Bros who can and likes to join up for some fun and have an enjoyable time and yet not need to report back and explain / make excuses to "OIC" for going back late or not have a proper rest after a late night out thus affecting their day job. Thus it is a win win situation for all concerned. CHEERS! Thus Bros who can do sessions on weekdays, just check the thread and knows what are the updates. :)"

Honestkeith
31-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Dear Bros

Kindly note that I have on the agenda for my next session is

1) Thursday 1st Aug HH ( Filled ) Those bros who are confirmed check pm

2) Monday. 5th Aug HH ( avail ) do pm ASAP as I usually restrict the no. Of
participants to max 5 unless exceptional circumstances. ( I had just decided
To do this new date in between my biz commitments LOL. Cheers
Thus those interested to join plz pm me ASAP . TY
Contribution to the event is as follows:-

Depends of the no. Of participants ( turn up )
4 pax each S$50
5 pax or more each S$40

Breakdown of cost is as follows

Beer Tower x 1 + Green Tea S$120 approx
Mummy tips S$50
Waiter Tips x 3 = S$30
Seasonal Fruits Brought By Organizer ST FOC

Rules To Follow:

1) Participants are to hand S$60 to the Organizer discreetly on arrival
2) Strictly no smoking in room (Smokers if any plz excuse yourself and
Have your puff in the designated area.
3) Drunk - We are here for fun and the girl's company, thus if you are a
heavy drinker plz go to pubs it's cheaper and we don't condone
drunkards in our group session
4) Those who fail to turn up after confirmation would be banned and black
Listed from future activites from the group unless a very valid reason
is accepted at the discretion of the organizer. ( or he pays his share )

Looking forward to hearing from interested parties and looking towards a roaring and smashing time together. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
ST :)

Storm Shadow
31-07-2013, 12:49 PM
hi,

this place already so pop and also have existing thread, do u still need to create another thread for it?

bringing more attention to this place nia...

Phoenix66
01-08-2013, 08:27 AM
hi,

this place already so pop and also have existing thread, do u still need to create another thread for it?

bringing more attention to this place nia...

Hi,
There's no need to be so heated up. :o

The current XTD thread is only lively with a few samsters posting in tt thread and Honestkeith is one of them. More importantly, Honestkeith wants to provide an avenue for samsters who wish to try out XTD during wkdays HH but doesnt have the chance to do so. Honestkeith is a honest organizer who doesn't charge extra $$$ for his outing and such Sharing Is Caring (SIC) spirit shld be shared in the commuity.

And perhaps, he shldn't have created this new thread but since it's already created, lets leave it as it is. Afterall, this thread is not going to hurt/harm us in any way.

Cheers and Peace. :)

Honestkeith
01-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Hi,

The current XTD thread is only lively with a few samsters posting in tt thread and Honestkeith is one of them. More importantly, Honestkeith wants to provide an avenue for samsters who wish to try out XTD during wkdays HH but doesnt have the chance to do so. Honestkeith is a honest organizer who doesn't charge extra $$$ for his outing and such Sharing Is Caring (SIC) spirit shld be shared in the commuity.

And perhaps, he shldn't have created this new thread but since it's already created, lets leave it as it is. Afterall, this thread is not going to hurt/harm us in any way.

Firstly, My sincere Thanks to Bro Phoenix for coming forward to support me and clarify things. As per the XTD " 金天地" Thread I started my intention is specifically allow Bros who are interested in Weekday HH sessions to come check if anyone organizing such activites as most times, Bros are working and thus this thread would save a lot of leg work to scroll for more informations and get straight to the point either contacting the organizer or vice versa for those interested to join. Nonetheless, the main intention is noble and this thread is a compliment to the " Main Thread ". Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

kiko
01-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Bro Honestkeith:

U are my main organiser, when you back, I join back you bro ,, I like you, u very steady... ok if you can make it this Sat, if reach 9pm also ok , we go dinner together

toothpick2
02-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Bro is the KTV - GRAND OASIS @ CHILL AT THE VERGE?

I am interested if so, heard there are wild viets there

Honestkeith
02-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Bro Honestkeith:

U are my main organiser, when you back, I join back you bro ,, I like you, u very steady... ok if you can make it this Sat, if reach 9pm also ok , we go dinner together

Dear Bro KiKo

Thanks for your kind message and I congratulate you for successfully organizing the session on coming Saturday.

Regards
ST

toothpick2
02-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Dear Bro KiKo

Thanks for your kind message and I congratulate you for successfully organizing the session on coming Saturday.

Regards
ST

Is this grand oasis @ chill at the verge?

Honestkeith
03-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Yes! It is, you can contact me my HP no. Listing your name and contact HP ASAP . We have session on coming Sat and Monday both Happy Hour. You care to come by? ST

Regards
ST

AVSPOP
03-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Bros,
Able to accommodate me for today's HH? Please....

Honestkeith
03-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Bros,
Able to accommodate me for today's HH? Please....

I am waiting for your reply, if you wish to join me let me know ASAP
I have sent you 2 messages but no reply from you.

Regards
ST

wally888
04-08-2013, 06:04 PM
if the thread title weekday HH then shd adhere to, rite:confused::)

mrxs
04-08-2013, 06:20 PM
I started my intention is specifically allow Bros who are interested in Weekday HH sessions to come check if anyone organizing such activites as most times,

Bro, your IN Box is full, can't PM you.

I'm interested for tmr 5th Aug session.

Blueflame84
05-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Hi Bro,

Don't mind if I post out for XTD within your thread too? I have a room for HH 5 Aug 2013 and having 3 members right now. Recruiting 1 or 2 more person to share cost.

Maybe we can even have a small cohesion during HH and get to know one another tonight :)

Dear Bros I personally thinks that this joint at VERGE SHOPPING known as XTD , " 金天地 " Grand Oasis is really a great place to chill out, destress and do some bonding between like minded friends from all walks of lives. Thus I decided to start this thread specially targeted for Bros who can and likes to join up for some fun and have an enjoyable time and yet not need to report back and explain / make excuses to "OIC" for going back late or not have a proper rest after a late night out thus affecting their day job. Thus it is a win win situation for all concerned. CHEERS! Thus Bros who can do sessions on weekdays, just check the thread and knows what are the updates. :)"

Storm Shadow
05-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi,

seems u are the champ of XTD now...

was i heated up? 2 sentences nia. Maybe u shld let TS reply on his own next time.

thanks again for bringing more attention to this place.

Hi,

hellosy
06-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Thank ST i have fun tonight. I like this KTV

Phoenix66
06-08-2013, 08:03 AM
Hi,

seems u are the champ of XTD now...

was i heated up? 2 sentences nia. Maybe u shld let TS reply on his own next time.

thanks again for bringing more attention to this place.

Hi Storm Shadow,
I'm not the champ juz a ktv chiongster like the rest of the samsters. :)

Perhaps I over-reacted but my purpose of the post is to give support to Honestkeith since's he a regular kaki of mine and he's always been steady. Anyway, XTD is already popular based on the crowd I see whenever I'm there. :)

whiteknight9
06-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Hope to join you guys next week :D

Curiousboy85
06-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Any outing tmr?

Wei Xiaobao
06-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Had fun ytd. Thanks for the company and also the dinner campfire sharing... hee hee :D:p

Optimus_Prime
06-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Had fun ytd. Thanks for the company and also the dinner campfire sharing... hee hee :D:p

Xiaobao, you also come out of your mountain to cheong S'pore KTV again ah

legslegslegs
06-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Any session this Wednesday ?

Honestkeith
06-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Dear Bros

I will be organizing next Tuesday 13 Aug 2013 HH, at Verge. All interested parties kindly pm me or SMS me for those who have joined my sessions before. Priority will be given to regulars of our group and subjected too to the quick respond to confirm the slots available. Now I have 3 confirmed so far. Looking forward to another smashing time together. Cheers.! ST

Warm Regards
Honestkeith:

P/s : Thanks for all the Bros kind and positive comments on the session organized yesterday, hope to catch up with you guys real soon. We shall have another smashing time and is looking towards that day real soon.

OMF78
06-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Thanks ST for organizing yesterday session n the help during the search.
Qty was there, just not my luck n chemistry Haha.
The makan campfire was also a nice finishing touch.
Looking forward to the next session. :)

Phoenix66
06-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Xiaobao, you also come out of your mountain to cheong S'pore KTV again ah

Hi OP,
I don't think I helped much and tks for your generous 10pts. :)

Dear Bros

I will be organizing next Tuesday 13 Aug 2013 HH, at Verge. All interested parties kindly pm me or SMS me for those who have joined my sessions before. Priority will be given to regulars of our group and subjected too to the quick respond to confirm the slots available. Now I have 3 confirmed so far. Looking forward to another smashing time together. Cheers.! ST

Warm Regards
Honestkeith:

P/s : Thanks for all the Bros kind and positive comments on the session organized yesterday, hope to catch up with you guys real soon. We shall have another smashing time and is looking towards that day real soon.

Bro, looks like I've missed out on a lot of funz ytd esp the campfire dinner! :D

lonexiaobao
06-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Had fun ytd. Thanks for the company and also the dinner campfire sharing... hee hee :D

Looks like there is real xiaobao lurking around hehe... Anyway thanks for the experience sharing. Real fun when you get to know the real xiaobao :D

Dear Bros

After yst, been looking forward to another.. too bad its a weekday. Maybe can join you guys for awhile next week. Cheers for the session yst.. enjoyable time knowing others as well

Thanks ST for organizing yesterday session n the help during the search.
Qty was there, just not my luck n chemistry Haha.
The makan campfire was also a nice finishing touch.
Looking forward to the next session.

Chemistry is real hard to get but once you gotten hold, its hard to stop
However I believe the supply is too plentiful that you will sure get another chance :p

Bro, looks like I've missed out on a lot of funz ytd esp the campfire dinner!

Yeah bro, you just missed out all the fun, interesting stories and experience.
Hope you can make it next time

Phoenix66
07-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Looks like there is real xiaobao lurking around hehe... Anyway thanks for the experience sharing. Real fun when you get to know the real xiaobao :D

After yst, been looking forward to another.. too bad its a weekday. Maybe can join you guys for awhile next week. Cheers for the session yst.. enjoyable time knowing others as well

Chemistry is real hard to get but once you gotten hold, its hard to stop
However I believe the supply is too plentiful that you will sure get another chance :p

Yeah bro, you just missed out all the fun, interesting stories and experience.
Hope you can make it next time

Hi no.2 xiaobao! :D

Nice to see u having rep points power now. I find your posts to be funny and interesting and it's time u shld be rewarded for your contribution to the SBF community! Hav funz upping and zapping ard! :p

Honestkeith
07-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Bro,

Don't mind if I post out for XTD within your thread too? I have a room for HH 5 Aug 2013 and having 3 members right now. Recruiting 1 or 2 more person to share cost.

Maybe we can even have a small cohesion during HH and get to know one another tonight :)

Dear Bro Blueflame

I may have met you on Sat 5 Aug, are you the one in the VIP room that day?
Yes! I am always ready to meet up if the opportunity comes by and maybe we combine our groups for a Super outing. LOL
Let me know if you are keen on the idea, the ultimate aim is to have fun and enjoy the company of the girls albeit sometimes it's more than that when chemistry between like minded individuals come together. Cheers!
Looking forward to your reply.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith

freedogsforall
07-08-2013, 08:59 AM
been awhile since i chiong KTVS couple of questions if any bros can help.

hows the tipping for the ladies like? tipping rate normally
and what nationalities are the ladies?

Honestkeith
07-08-2013, 09:25 AM
been awhile since i chiong KTVS couple of questions if any bros can help.

hows the tipping for the ladies like? tipping rate normally
and what nationalities are the ladies?

Hi! Bro Freedogforall

The rates for the ladies in brief are

1) HH rates for Bao is S$150 & SH S$250
2) Butterfly system is S$50 normally but of course the girls would welcome more if you are willing to give them.
3) Girls are managed by Mummy system thus orderly
4) PRC & Viets are available in this joint
5) Quantity is Plentiful and "Quality is Above Average" which is very important

Hope that answer all your questions and more, feel free to contact me for more information by pm. Or contact Hp if you know my hanhone no. The stater of this Thread
If you could pm or SMS me your name and contact ASAP. Cheers!

Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

andychee14
07-08-2013, 11:35 AM
any more gathering?

AVSPOP
07-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Thank you ST, for organizing the session on 5 Aug... Really had fun then. Very nice chatting with bros, Wei xiaobao, lonexiaobao, omf78 n hellosy even though We just met for the 1st time.... See your soon bros...

Cheers and happy holidays

Wei Xiaobao
07-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Qty was there, just not my luck n chemistry Haha.The makan campfire was also a nice finishing touch.
Looking forward to the next session.

Thank ST i have fun tonight. I like this KTV

Looks like there is real xiaobao lurking around hehe... Anyway thanks for the experience sharing. Real fun when you get to know the real xiaobao

Thank you ST, for organizing the session on 5 Aug... Really had fun then. Very nice chatting with bros, Wei xiaobao, lonexiaobao, omf78 n hellosy even though We just met for the 1st time.... See your soon bros..

Bros, thanks for the warm reception for this Uncle. I find the TCSS session quite good except next time we must order drinks lah... talk so much thirsty ah... kekeke...

Remember all of you invited to follow me back to China to visit my 7 wives :D:p

furious1
07-08-2013, 05:19 PM
I am regular there. :)
but never tried meeting unknown ppl for gathering before...
will it be awkward ?

Phoenix66
07-08-2013, 06:11 PM
I am regular there. :)
will it be awkward ?

Try once and u will know. There's always a first to everything. But I'm quite confident u won't feel awkward. :)

The posts above would be a good gauge for u since e kakis who joined honestkeith on 5 Aug outing all enjoyed themselves even though that was the first time they met one another. :)

lonexiaobao
07-08-2013, 08:43 PM
will it be awkward ?

Don't be worry bro, unless everyone is so engrossed with their girls or they are introvert, else you will get to know everyone and share experiences with each other in no time.

Joining Honestskeith group will definitely makes you friendly, and not in an awkward situation :D

Looks forward seeing you there if theres a chance

Honestkeith
07-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Don't be worry bro, unless everyone is so engrossed with their girls or they are introvert, else you will get to know everyone and share experiences with each other in no time.

Joining Honestskeith group will definitely makes you friendly, and not in an awkward situation :D

Looks forward seeing you there if theres a chance

Dear Bro Lonexiaobao

I am really honored to hear you and the others really enjoyed the session on 5 Aug though there were like 4 or 5 new members on that day. Nonetheless the common interest and the close rapport we garnered after the session makes the gathering very successful and it's a collective effort from all Bros concerned and I am very pleased that I am a small part of which makes the gathering so enjoyable and am already looking towards the next session coming Saturday 10 Aug & Tuesday 13 Aug HH . Those available for the session dates do contact me ASAP as once numbers reached we stopped the invites. I need one more for Sat 10 Aug and 3 more for coming Tuesday 13 Aug as of last count.
Looking forward to a smashing time together again. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

AVSPOP
08-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Dear Bro ST,

Count me in for both sessions. Should be the last for this month due to work commitments.... SAD :(

Honestkeith
08-08-2013, 04:38 AM
Dear Bro ST,

Count me in for both sessions. Should be the last for this month due to work commitments.... SAD :(

Dear Bro AVSport

Okay! I shall take you in as my last spot for Sat 10 Aug and also Wed 13 Aug confirm you one slot too. Bro can you pm me your Hp and name again just to confirm my recorded details are correct and also an acknoledgement from you. Cheers!

Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

gmboi
08-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Organizing a HH session today from 430 to 9 am, currently have 3 confirmed and 1 pending, left with 1 slot, details as followed:

Charges: $120 (Drink) + $50 (Mummy) + $30 (Waiter) = $200
Each Person : $50 (exclude additional gal tip of $50) for party of 4

if the guy pending decides to join us, then bill will be shared among 5, which is $40 each pax

House rules:
- No smoking within the room
- Regardless of the time you reach, bill will still be divided equally to be fair
- Don't get drunk, like what many seniors here have said, XTD is a place for entertainment and not for people to make a scene.

Please pm me if you are interested with name and contact, thanks.

freedogsforall
08-08-2013, 01:45 PM
thanks bro for giving me such a detailed breakdown!!!! appreciate it.

now more questions from ignorant me....what is HH and SH ah...? :confused:
take 1 girl enough anot? will they butterfly alot anot?

Hi! Bro Freedogforall

2) Butterfly system is S$50 normally but of course the girls would welcome more if you are willing to give them.

Hope that answer all your questions and more, feel free to contact me for more information. Btw my contact Hp is 81130880. The stater of this Thread

Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

gmboi
08-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Will reply on behalf of Bro Honestkeith, the Happy hour (HH) for XTD is from 4pm to 9pm daily, drinks during this period is usually cheaper, as compared to Sad hour(SH), which is other time period other than 4pm to 9 pm.

As for the gals, i would say it is hard to comment, cause the gals there have different butterfly time based on popularity. Based on past experience, they will butterfly for about 20-30 mins, if you thinks that is too long den you can take another gal to fill up the void. Hope this helps.

mark3434
08-08-2013, 02:38 PM
haha after wondering for so long, i finally know SH is Sad Hour... lol.. what a noob i am... :D

also to ask, if go alone usually no room right? sit at open area or is there one? i mean if want room need to order 1 tower is it?

gmboi
08-08-2013, 02:41 PM
You can go alone if you want but there are no open areas, only rooms. We usually will order 1 tower for the room. Any interest to join us today to experience?

mark3434
08-08-2013, 02:44 PM
You can go alone if you want but there are no open areas, only rooms. We usually will order 1 tower for the room. Any interest to join us today to experience?

what time going bro?

gmboi
08-08-2013, 02:51 PM
today at 430 to 9pm, refer to my previous post on page 3 for more details, hear from you soon bro.

start2007ck
08-08-2013, 04:00 PM
haha after wondering for so long, i finally know SH is Sad Hour... lol.. what a noob i am... :D

also to ask, if go alone usually no room right? sit at open area or is there one? i mean if want room need to order 1 tower is it?

Need to pay more, Sad lor, so call it Sad Hour (SH) ... :D

kenny_boy
08-08-2013, 04:07 PM
anyone has contact to make reservation at verge? pls pm me.. thanks.

SGron
08-08-2013, 04:08 PM
hi bro! can i join you guys on your next adventure? :(

SGron
08-08-2013, 04:11 PM
hey bro! do count mi in for your next adventure k ? :)

Phoenix66
08-08-2013, 11:59 PM
anyone has contact to make reservation at verge? pls pm me.. thanks.

Hi Kenny_boy,
Check your PM. :cool:

Phoenix66
09-08-2013, 12:20 AM
FR for: Thu, 8 August 2013 Happy Hour (4.30pm to 9pm) session @ 鑫天地

Re-posting my FR from the main XTD thread as my session today is during weekday and fits in with the thread title.

Standard Rules apply. Click below link for clarification and details.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9127405&postcount=495

Attendance: 5
Deposit collected: $70/px for newcomers (defined as kaki who joined me once or none) but risk sharing applies to all who are joining the outing. Extra deposit is required on top of the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) to protect myself in the event whereby someone flew me aeroplane at the 11th hour or MIA during the session. If none happens, balance of the deposit after deducting the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) would be refunded at end of session.

Costs:
Total shared costs ~$190+. $40/px (rounded off to the nearest $5).

Costs breakdown as follow:
Basic room package + self purchased drinks: $120+
Mummy tip $50
Waiters tip $20

FR for the session:
Went with 2 regular kakis and another 2 kakis whom haven't joined me for awhile. The assigned room was spacious but again the room is very cold.

Generally, all of us sat with 1-3 gal. Gals quality and quantity for Thu HH were average and alot of Viets went MIA today. I could see that all the kakis enjoyed themselves and probably had a good time with their gals.

I really had funz with my gal whom I sat with previously. She will be another regular of mine now. Although she's ill, she still gave me alot of gfe. Will definitely support her when I'm there since my regular gal is not back yet.

I used the asst. mummy who recently came back to work again after settling her family issue back home. Service was okie but her plus points are strong gfe and looks.

Campfire dinner was great. Had a good tcss with my kakis plus another group during dinner.

Anyone has question/query to ask regarding Xin Tian Di, feel free to PM me.

Or those who wish to join my outing (usually for Sat HH session), PM me with your name and contact number and I'll contact you if I need more kakis. My apologies that I can't take in all request as I'd like to cap my outing at max 5 for now for most outings. :)

FR welcomed from the kakis who joined me for the outing.
Another day another time for the next Xin Tian Di outing! :o

kiko
09-08-2013, 12:48 AM
First of all, I want to thank my kaki Phoniex66 for organising... Overall just an average trip for me... Gals not pretty for vietnamese and also PRC... Gals , mummy bring in for past 2 week not really that good for past 2 weeks , playability level is quite low for Vietnamese gals.

Dont really know the reason why, maybe they were worried about raid... Past 1 month , I had been going regularly... but gals like D.D. X.Yu. X.X old gals dont seem to be back ... The feeling of Pearl Ctr century dont seem to be in the current Verge, where vietnamese gals play level is quite fierce compare to current verge.

Surprisingly asst mummy is even prettier than most PRC gals , and even for vietnamese good lookers quality went down. Previously at the beginning stage, some of the gals which are popular one like starting with 9xxx PRC used to be around , which are often the pull factor for verge. Later on when club 333 set up , no choice these PRC 9xxx popular one has to move to club 333.

One thing i really hope for is Verge can really back to the days of Pearl Ctr Century in terms of playability and also pretty PRC more . I hope gals prettier prc like those 9xxx will come back in 8xxx to work in Verge again ...

Phoenix66
09-08-2013, 08:56 AM
First of all, I want to thank my kaki Phoniex66 for organising... Overall just an average trip for me... Gals not pretty for vietnamese and also PRC... Gals , mummy bring in for past 2 week not really that good for past 2 weeks , playability level is quite low for Vietnamese gals.

Dont really know the reason why, maybe they were worried about raid... Past 1 month , I had been going regularly... but gals like D.D. X.Yu. X.X old gals dont seem to be back ... The feeling of Pearl Ctr century dont seem to be in the current Verge, where vietnamese gals play level is quite fierce compare to current verge.

Surprisingly asst mummy is even prettier than most PRC gals , and even for vietnamese good lookers quality went down. Previously at the beginning stage, some of the gals which are popular one like starting with 9xxx PRC used to be around , which are often the pull factor for verge. Later on when club 333 set up , no choice these PRC 9xxx popular one has to move to club 333.

One thing i really hope for is Verge can really back to the days of Pearl Ctr Century in terms of playability and also pretty PRC more . I hope gals prettier prc like those 9xxx will come back in 8xxx to work in Verge again ...

Hi kiko,
Nice to see yourself and Honestkeith joining me for ytd HH session and yes, quantity of the viet gals for ytd HH was fewer than usual. Not sure why is that so. Hope u will have funz in your next outing! :)

Honestkeith
09-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Sat Session 10 Aug HH

Dear Bros

Firstly, my sincere apology in placing your names in the forum which should be discreet in the first place, nonetheless it's been corrected now. Those interested to join my next session it's on 13 Aug Tuesday, have one last slot for bros who are available and keen to join me. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Honestkeith
10-08-2013, 06:03 AM
Sat 10 Aug HH

Hi! I have one last slot for Sat HH as above, those interested to join me, contact me ASAP either by SMS or pm. Once this last slot taken I close the invitation. Cheers!
I have another session on Tuesday 13 Aug HH. The slots are filling up fast, thus if you are interested plz pm me ASAP. Thanky You!

Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Honestkeith
11-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Sat Session 10 Aug HH

Dear Bros

Firstly, my sincere apology in placing your names in the forum which should be discreet in the first place, nonetheless it's been corrected now. Those interested to join my next session it's on 13 Aug Tuesday, have one last slot for bros who are available and keen to join me. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Dear Bros

The session on 10 Aug Sat was rather mediocre as compared to our last few sessions. I was trying to form a bigger group so that more bros can come forward and enjoy with us, thus possibly because of that I may have inadvertently neglected some Bros yesterday earlier in the session but nonetheless they found their beauties and companion after a long while, not helping that the number of girls who came to work was rather few and in between as some regular bros girls was either sick or not working this Sat thus depleting the numbers for selection. I must credit our Asst Mummy who I think did a wonderful job to try bring in the fresh bloods who joined XTD in the first week into our room for selection. Well Done! I personally saw a few nice new Ladies whom I would have considered if I had not my regular beau with me whom I have great GFE with and was pretty satisfied with her company. Nonetheless it was good to catch a glimpse of some real beauties PRCs and also some real playable Viets whom some bros who love to play and was enjoying the company tremendously. Bro " JC" seem to be so engrossed with his girl I really felt their electrifying chemistry between them. WOW! Really great stuff. He must have enjoyed himself really well last night as I saw him opening himself and enjoy the moment. Cheers! We have a few newbies in our group yesterday and I took time to show them and explain the system in this joint, though I felt that they are still pretty shy to open up they managed to have some fun coming to the end of the session and is looking forward to the next with me. Cheers! The rest of the Bros had a mediocre night but we found our room rather good and spacious and the sound system pretty good. That view was expressed collectively by the group members too. Cheers! The " Indian Campfire" dinner after the Session to wind down was pretty enlightening as experiences were shared among the group and many interesting and comical stories was shared unreservedly among the group. We dispersed and one good Samaritan Bro brought 2 other bros home as they were staying near each other. A Ver Nice Gesture Noted . Cheers! Bro
It was a rather impromptu and commendable spirit and the 2 bros wished me to express their Thanks to you. :)

I am looking forward to our next outing come Wednesday 13 Aug, thus those interested contact me through pm ASAP as only a few slots still available. Cheers! To our coming session on Tuesday.
Next Saturday Session 17 Aug , interested parties do pm me as I am also starting to take in the numbers from today. Cheers! Let's have a smashing time together again. (^_^)

kiko
11-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Ya bro .. I agreed , I just check with asst mummy AP, that some gals like 8xx PRC were missing .. They should be back on tomorrow onward... cheers:)

AVSPOP
11-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Thanks ST once again for organising the session. Though gals this time round were scarce we all managed to find our "loved" ones be it Viet or PRC. See you bros on 13 Aug.

Cheers,

AVSPOP

gmboi
11-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Would like to thank bro honestkeith for yest session and previous few sessions as well, althought i was too engrossed with my gal yest and left before the campfire, it has been very enjoyable joining him for HH. Thank you.

Honestkeith
13-08-2013, 01:06 AM
Dear Bros

Firstly let me thank those bros who have joined my group and enjoyed the outing and took time to write FRs in the Thread and Forum. Thank You!

Secondly, "Very Important Announcement" as tomorrow our HH on 13 Aug actually falls on the @ Valentine Day @ of the Chinese Calender. Thus those with regular PRCs or Vietnamese girls do take time to pass your beau a small token or gift to them as a gesture. Of course you may not think that that's important but little gestures of loving thoughts like this gets you a long way with them. Cheers!
Btw I may add in some festivities tomorrow as a celebration, anyone care to contribute some effort? Do let me know.

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

lawla
14-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Hi ST and other bros, sorry for the delay FR for last saturday session

Many thanks to ST bro for making this session possible!
and thanks to all the bros who make the session a great one!

Thanks to ST bro for being so welcoming and showed lots of guidance and patience in guiding a newbie like me to the ktv scene :o

It was a good session where most of the bros had fun with their girls.

the dinner after the session was great as well, and it was a chance for everyone to share their life experience. It is certainly a good bonding and TCSS!

lastly, thanks to the kind bro who gave me a car ride home!

wanted to join the session today but i was caught up with work :(
hope all of u who went tdy had fun! :)

looking forward for the next session!

thanks again to ST bro and all the other bros who make the sessions happen.
take care everyone and have fun! :)

p.s. have upped ST bro points,
to the bros who went last sat, pls pm me so i can up ur points as well! haha

Phoenix66
14-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Dear Bros

Firstly let me thank those bros who have joined my group and enjoyed the outing and took time to write FRs in the Thread and Forum. Thank You!

Secondly, "Very Important Announcement" as tomorrow our HH on 13 Aug actually falls on the @ Valentine Day @ of the Chinese Calender. Thus those with regular PRCs or Vietnamese girls do take time to pass your beau a small token or gift to them as a gesture. Of course you may not think that that's important but little gestures of loving thoughts like this gets you a long way with them. Cheers!
Btw I may add in some festivities tomorrow as a celebration, anyone care to contribute some effort? Do let me know.

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Thanks ST for the splendid HH session ytd! No surprise, the session went smooth and u were helpful in helping some of the kakis to find gals which suit their cup of tea. Really a lot of new faces to me ytd! I had a chance to speak to most of them except a few which I missed out. Hopefully will have a chance to tcss with u guys in the near future. :) Anyway, we have a really good singer for ytd session. Pretty reserved bro but once his hand is on the mic, wow he blew us off! :eek:

And tks for buying extra food and the props to décor up the room. The gals are surprised and appreciative of it. Look forward to chionging with u again soon! :)

saltasalta
14-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Thanks ST for organizing yesterday's HH session, he placed a lot effort to buy food/drinks and decorating the room up to celebrate qing ren jie. First time going for HH session and was quite surprised with the quality/quantity of girls. ST was helpful in giving me advices and telling me about the mummy system. Really good mentor for chionging :p

Didn't go around meeting the bros who entered later in the night as i had booked a girl already. Overall very friendly group to chiong with, :cool: Hope to see you guys around again soon.

Honestkeith
15-08-2013, 05:06 AM
@@ 情人节 @@ CHiNESE VALENTINE SESSION @@ on 13 AUG 2013 @@ Event Debrief Session @@

Dear Bros

Firstly, I Thank all Bros who had come by to my @ 情人节 @ session on the above date and making the event a very successful and memorable day for both the Bros who attended and their " Special Girls " who were lavish with Lots of Love and GIFTS. some went the extra mile to even create a hand make Valentine Card for his girl ( Wow! Phoenix 66, you little Devil you beat us all with such Loving care To your girl who was so lovingly smitten that day by your gesture and to add a piece of @ Cake filled with Love @ you are a genius in this department. LOL........ Well Done!

As I had decided to do a little extra Novelty to the 情人节 event on that day,I Had pm my intentions to some Bros who was very willing to helped out unconditionally, my personal sincere Thanks to the Bros who had chipped in the extra effort to help make the event so enjoyable and successful ( Especially to Bros AvSport, who contributed the chicken wings which was delicious, Bros Phoenix66,, Saltasata and others who came by to offer help to blow up the Heart Shape Balloons, Luminous " Happy Faced Little Dolls " which glow in the dark when touched or gently squash " haHa" the girls love it and Even asked from me whether They could have it as a momento and was duly obliged. Thanks to the waiters, the Mummies who came by to help out to set up the Props and decorations and Coloured " Heart Shaped" balloons which
were placed in Pairs all around the room. Most of them were given a small gift as a gesture of their help and a small tip too.

We were ready for the event after setting up the atmosphere and the girls stated streaming into Grand Oasis 金天地 and
duly ushered into the room by the asst Mummy serving us that day. The girls loved the decor and were ogling and commented we are indeed a @ Very Thoughtful @ bunch of Bros and that we would make very good boyfriends to have. LOL. I must commend that the Asst Mummy serving us that day did a very good job and she brought into our room many groups of girls for our selection and the group was soon settled down with either their regulars or new babes and were enjoying themselves. One thing I noticed was that the girls sitting in our room that day seem to enjoy the atmosphere in the room so much so that they seem reluctant to go to other rooms and had stayed much longer with the Bros each session they came into our room which was positively beneficial to the Bros, thus the little effort to generate the @ Romantic Atmosphere @ was worth it after all. LOL:)

The day ended with all the Bros happy, and some visitors ( KiKo, the dancing King of 金天地 ) who popped by for a visit after his class also enjoyed himself.That day we called off the normal campfire dinner as many Bros have other
celebrations arranged between themselves and the girls and all went off happy after enjoying the drinks, food ( chicken
wing, Otah, Fishball etc ) , Fruits like Honeydew, Mangoes and the atmosphere on that day with fond memories and I am
glad to have been able to chipped in m little effort together with the Bros to do this meaningful event where every Bro
enjoyed themselves. Cheers!

Looking forward to more FRs on the event from the participating Bros on that day. I myself went off happy with my
regular girl on tow and we went for some celebration together too. Cheers!

I wish to also take this opportunity to thank all Bros who have upped my points, kindly notify me so I could return favor. Thanks again all Bros and I am looking forward to the next outing with you all soon. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
ST alias Honestkeith

Terminus
15-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Can I ask what's the damage for the girls? Normally what can be done in SG KTV?

I never tried in SG before, only went to TW one, haha.

Phoenix66
16-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Can I ask what's the damage for the girls? Normally what can be done in SG KTV?

I never tried in SG before, only went to TW one, haha.

xiaozhi
16-08-2013, 02:54 AM

Hi, can pm me also?

Thanks Phoenix66 :D

DarknessSouLx
16-08-2013, 03:11 AM

can also pm me the damage as well? thanks :)

Honestkeith
16-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Hi! Bro Freedogforall

Hope that answer all your questions and more, feel free to contact me for more information by pm. Or contact Hp if you know my hanhone no. The stater of this Thread

Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Dear Bros All those who wished to know the damages of this joint and the brief working system you can view this little information I have for you.
Cheers!

xiaozhi
16-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Dear Bros All those who wished to know the damages of this joint and the brief working system you can view this little information I have for you.
Cheers!

Hi Honestkeith,

So you all always tip the girl 50? I thought standard is usually 20-30? Sorry, newbie here :D

lonexiaobao
16-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Hi Honestkeith,

So you all always tip the girl 50? I thought standard is usually 20-30? Sorry, newbie here :D

Hi bro xiaozhi, yes the standard tip at verge is always been $50.
$20 -$30 is normally what you would find at NSH, W etc (those without mummy system)

Hope this helps ;)

Cheongster83
16-08-2013, 11:34 PM
My dear bros,

I'm very new to this forum.
1) how to up other bro's points?
2) is this one more fun than k2? My Virgin ktv is at k2, quite fierce, the viet girls there auto roam u and let u auto roam big time. How is this? Can have fun till what level?

bobmot
17-08-2013, 03:06 AM
woo thks!
count me in for nxt outing!

chewinggun
17-08-2013, 04:07 AM
My dear bros,

2) is this one more fun than k2? My Virgin ktv is at k2, quite fierce, the viet girls there auto roam u and let u auto roam big time. How is this? Can have fun till what level?

Hi Bro..

K2 was a good place 4 months ago.. But now i think that the girls became very realistic le..

I can swear that Oasis is Sure far more better than K2! :D

Phoenix66
17-08-2013, 07:56 AM
My dear bros,

Hi Cheongster83,

1) http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1693609&postcount=1
You need to have a minimum of 40 points before you can start to upz or zap pple. So start contributing FRs to the samsters community! :)

2) Check your PM. :cool:

Cheongster83
17-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Hi Bro..

K2 was a good place 4 months ago.. But now i think that the girls became very realistic le..

I can swear that Oasis is Sure far more better than K2! :D

Bro,

Oasis is same as XTD?

Phoenix66
17-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Bro,

Oasis is same as XTD?

Yup, Oasis is Xin Tian Di (XTD). :)

freedogsforall
18-08-2013, 01:11 AM
it was a pleasure to meet the bros for the first time tonight, special thanks to u HonestKeith for organizing it and the dinner lah. really had fun and met up with a lot of people, and also got to know the latest ktv scene haha. I hope to make the next session when i'm back. t

if i don't... well :) ... if u're ever in my home ground SH, u know who to call la those who got my no. :)

-R

saltasalta
18-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Brought my two friends to XTD, didn't get the same room as the other host got a medium room. ST took them in and I bet he played a great host. Cheers !

:D:cool:

smellyccb
18-08-2013, 11:45 PM
these days very difficult to find hot sg ah lians in niteclubs....r there any sg lias working here in verge?

Honestkeith
19-08-2013, 06:48 AM
HH Hour Session Coming Tuesday 20 Aug At 金天地"

Dear Bros

I am organizing a session on Tuesday 20 Aug HH, those interested to join plz pm me if new and regulars just SMS me for available slots as I am reaching the right numbers soon. Looking forward to having an enjoyable and smashing time together again real soon. Btw those Regulars joining us for the Big Bash come 24 Aug Sat do register your interest ASAP as slots are taken up real soon. Either register with me ( ST ) or Leo with your interest. Regulars would be given priority ( those that have joined us before ) and new members are also warmly welcomed. Cheers!

Participation costs is S$50 per pax to be paid to organizer ( all inclusive )
Girl tips to be paid on their own.

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

braindamage
19-08-2013, 05:00 PM
First off a big thanks to bro Honestkeith for organizing.

Day started off a little lost for me as I could not find the exact location but thanks to bro Honestkeith for his patience in giving me directions.

Once there he was very warm in welcoming me and gave me some tips regarding the ktv. The overall atmosphere was good and the decor and service was right up there. Bro Honestkeith was really like an older brother the way he kept asking if my girl was butterflying for too long and what to do in that situation.

Overall it was a good experience and throughly enjoyable.

Honestkeith
19-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Dear Bros

Thanks for your positive feedbacks on my session and I am glad that I managed to be a good host to all of you and those who had just joined us before is enjoying the session too. Nonetheless it was memorable night as I got to meet some very interesting Bros like Freedogsforall who happen to be in Spore fora short holiday and managed to do a session with us. Great! And not forgetting Bro BrainDamage who are also first timers to Verge and initially had a little problem finding the place but with proper directions given was able to arrive soon and enjoyed the session pretty much. Also to Thank Bro SaltaSalta for introducing his 2 good buddies to join me and am glad they enjoyed the session very much too.
I shall hope to upped all Bros who joined my group before but may take time and can only do so if they post in the forum. Thus Bros plz do post so that I can upped you. Cheers!

P/s Rem to register interest either for the sessions on 20 Aug tomorrow, 22 Aug Thursday & 24 Aug ( Big Bash ) Sat
session ASAP as slots are filling up real fast. Cheers! ST

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Curiousboy85
20-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Today HH still got anot?

Phoenix66
21-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Dear Bros

Thanks for your positive feedbacks on my session and I am glad that I managed to be a good host to all of you and those who had just joined us before is enjoying the session too. Nonetheless it was memorable night as I got to meet some very interesting Bros like Freedogsforall who happen to be in Spore fora short holiday and managed to do a session with us. Great! And not forgetting Bro BrainDamage who are also first timers to Verge and initially had a little problem finding the place but with proper directions given was able to arrive soon and enjoyed the session pretty much. Also to Thank Bro SaltaSalta for introducing his 2 good buddies to join me and am glad they enjoyed the session very much too.
I shall hope to upped all Bros who joined my group before but may take time and can only do so if they post in the forum. Thus Bros plz do post so that I can upped you. Cheers!

P/s Rem to register interest either for the sessions on 20 Aug tomorrow, 22 Aug Thursday & 24 Aug ( Big Bash ) Sat
session ASAP as slots are filling up real fast. Cheers! ST

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Hi ST,
Looking forward to your HH session tmr. :)

Phoenix66
21-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi, can pm me also?

Thanks Phoenix66 :D

can also pm me the damage as well? thanks :)

Hi,
Please check your inbox. :)

vanistelr00y
22-08-2013, 06:51 PM
i veri sad n disappointed to miss out todae outing wif keith bro due to some miscommunications but i am stil lthankful keith bro for inviting me~~

hope u and ur frens enjoy todae's session!!! sorry if my absence caused u all trouble n pay more.......

ps: hahaha bro should hav called me earlier ha i waited there till 5:45pm haha

cheers!!

Phoenix66
23-08-2013, 12:54 AM
i veri sad n disappointed to miss out todae outing wif keith bro due to some miscommunications but i am stil lthankful keith bro for inviting me~~

hope u and ur frens enjoy todae's session!!! sorry if my absence caused u all trouble n pay more.......

ps: hahaha bro should hav called me earlier ha i waited there till 5:45pm haha

cheers!!

Hi bro,
I'm sorry to hear abt what has happened. Like u saz it's a miscom u had with Honestkeith and I don't think it has caused us to pay more. :)

Hope to see u around soon. :o

OMF78
23-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Thanks ST for last night session and hosting my 2friends.
The mommy was patient despite I did not select from 3 parade of girls she bought in. In end, she did found a nice one and we clicked!
The session was great and get to know new friends such as bro Phoenix!
Sorry ST that I did not joined the makan campfire as I enjoyed the session with the girl n drink a bit too fast n much cos kept losing at the dice game but it fun! Feeling tipsy, need my friend to send me back Haha.
Till next time.
Thank you again...

Honestkeith
25-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Thanks ST for last night session and hosting my 2friends.
The mommy was patient despite I did not select from 3 parade of girls she bought in. In end, she did found a nice one and we clicked!
The session was great and get to know new friends such as bro Phoenix!
Sorry ST that I did not joined the makan campfire as I enjoyed the session with the girl n drink a bit too fast n much cos kept losing at the dice game but it fun! Feeling tipsy, need my friend to send me back Haha.
Till next time.
Thank you again...

Dear Bro OMF78

It was great to meet up with you guys and is looking forward to our next session together. I am glad that your friends enjoyed the session and that I managed to play a good host to them. The main idea is achieved here which is to have fun and enjoy the girls company and mixing with Bros from all walks of life. Cheers!

Warm Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

Phoenix66
25-08-2013, 09:52 AM
FR for: Sat, 24 August 2013 Happy Hour (4.30pm to 9pm) session @ 鑫天地

Standard Rules apply. Click below link for clarification and details.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9127405&postcount=495

Attendance: 14
Deposit collected: $70/px for newcomers (defined as kaki who joined me once or none) but risk sharing applies to all who are joining the outing. Extra deposit is required on top of the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) to protect myself in the event whereby someone flew me aeroplane at the 11th hour or MIA during the session. If none happens, balance of the deposit after deducting the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) would be refunded at end of session.

Costs:
Will not list down the costs breakdown but each kaki paid $50/px inclusive of room package, self purchased F&B, lucky draw prizes. Excluding ST sponsored prizes for the mini pool tournament.

FR for the session:
First of all, thanks to ST for co-organizing the outing and bro saltasalta for meeting us earlier to get the stuff ready for the outing. Largest outing which I've been to! Room was spacious and could easily fit a few more kakis. Lighting could have been dimmer in the room for more 'action' to take place. :D

For such a large grp outing, we were expecting cannibalization of gals but that didn't really happen which was welcoming. Everyone was having funz and enjoying themselves with their gals or tcss with the bros while competing against each other during the pool competition. I'd say it was an above average session for all.

Highlight of the outing would be giving out the lucky draw prizes which everyone got a piece of. I hope everyone liked their prize and this was added to spice up the outing to make it more entertaining as we had a lot of kakis joining us and we thought we could do abit more for those joining us.

Asst mummy service was average as she wasn't really bringing in a lot of gals to showcase to the kakis. But then again, ytd quantity seems to be on the low side so cant really fault her on that. But her attitude was great and I'd support her again in the future.

Post ktv dinner was great with total of 8 attendants. Had a good tcss with everyone and time seems to pass really fast even though our dinner lasted for abt 1.5hrs! It wld have been better if ST was able to join us but there will always be a next time.

Anyone has question/query to ask regarding Xin Tian Di, feel free to PM me.

FR welcomed from the kakis who joined me for the outing.
Another day another time for the next Xin Tian Di outing! :o

A re-post of ytd FR from the main XTD thread. :)

AVSPOP
26-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Thank u Bro ST n Phoenix for co organizing the event. As stated by bro, gals variety was little. Nonetheless got myself a Viet but must say chemistry wasn't there. Lazy to change also as I arrived late due to work commitment. Overall enjoyed myself more with the company of fellow bros who attended the event. Looking forward to the next event day.

Cheers

space1sg
26-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Hi Honestkeith and phoenix66
Thank you both for the enjoyment @ XTD on the Saturday , for the food and the scheduling of the pool games, indeed a lot of plannings has been done and appreciates for all the organizing that outlays a smooth session.
I have attended a few and i have always find it consistently good without dropping of standards as a group outing or just a small event in XTD.
Hope to attend again whenever i am available with such great group of friends and like minded people who sure knows how to de-stress or "undress" ourselves from the daily chores.
Thank you all for the memories.
space1sg

Honestkeith
27-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Thank you both for the enjoyment @ XTD on the Saturday , for the food and the scheduling of the pool games, indeed a lot of plannings has been done and appreciates for all the organizing that outlays a smooth session.
I have attended a few and i have always find it consistently good without dropping of standards as a group outing or just a small event in XTD.
Hope to attend again whenever i am available with such great group of friends and like minded people who sure knows how to de-stress or "undress" ourselves from the daily chores.
space1sg

Dear Bros AVSPOP & Space 1 sg

Firstly, thanks for your positive feed back and taking your time out to write FRs in the thread which is greatly appreciated.
Secondly, I am glad that all of you enjoyed our sessions and have fun and laughter and the little novelties we thought up managed to spice up the atmosphere in the room during the session. The Mini Pool Tournament was a nice idea but the " Lucky Draw " with " The Intriguing Prizes " was a master stroke thought out by a regular, this shows that we are a close knit group who are willing to help out and contribute either physically or interesting ideas to spice up the sessions we organize. This speaks a lot of our close rapport among our group of regular members. Cheers! Once again Thanks for all your help and contributions to the sessions organized so far.

My last outing for Aug which is today 27 Aug Tuesday is fully filled, bros who have confirmed their slots with me personally plz SMS me for the assigned room number and do kindly advise time of arrival. Looking towards another enjoyable and smashing time together again. Cheers!
P/s: those Bros interested to join my session do pm me and I shall update my sessions to you personally, do rem to include your name and contact HP number in your message. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

space1sg
28-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks again, Honestkeith for the session at Verge XTD yesterday, i started out a little tired after some work, however with a great group of singers, i was rejuvenated again and i was relieve of the stress and begins to blend in with the songs and the great group of people. It was indeed a "Gem" session where all actually sings and liven up the mood and of course besides some wild chicks as usual , can't take it, almost had blood running out of my nose, when this chick has her leg up onto the guy's shoulder next to me ......woooo nice butt , i ran out for a 10 min breather, hahhahaa
Thanks ST for the organizing.

vanistelr00y
28-08-2013, 01:28 PM
1stly i would like thank ST bro fro yest session, it was great for me even though i was new to all bros over there and in the end i made some great frens and singer too =) and 2 of them we cont our drinking after the session!
we from strangers become brothers =)
in case of ppl who nv been there b4, i juz wan introduce the place to all the interested bros out there.

the environment is clean, frenly waiters, patient mummys, gd karaoke systems. the rooms is grand too.

most imptly for the bros, there are plenty gals over there even i went wif ST bro in HH. i would say got >30 gals? PRC, viets, heard from mummy have singaporeans too. the gals ranges from wild, sexy,cute, frenly,GFE all types and the qualities of the gals is higher than all other joints i been b4. juz to empathsize the mummy is soooo patient, ans to all questions and taking care the bros needs. even ask the gal to come back faster when she butterfly.

this is a place i will recommend to my frens.
Lastly, i thank ST bro for guiding new ppl like me and make our hard earned money worth spending =) 3 cheers for ST bro!!

Honestkeith
28-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Dear Bros Vanisterool and space 1

Firstly, Thanks for taking your time to write FRs on the session organized by me. Main thing is that all of you managed to have fun and enjoyed yourself.

Secondly, added bonus that some Bros managed to strengthen brotherly bonds after the session and even meet up for another session after that. Cheers!

The Noble aim is achieved here to build on Brotherly friendship and also for Bros from all walks of life to come together to de-stress and enjoy the good fun and above average girl quality in a clean environment with the mostly courteous waiting staffs and Mama San in attendance. Cheers!

Warm Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

P/s: All those who have upped me and I have yet to reciprocate plz SMS me, and you need to post to received the ups. Cheers., ST

warcraft
28-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Verge was raided today careful guys

Phoenix66
28-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Thank u Bro ST n Phoenix for co organizing the event. As stated by bro, gals variety was little. Nonetheless got myself a Viet but must say chemistry wasn't there. Lazy to change also as I arrived late due to work commitment. Overall enjoyed myself more with the company of fellow bros who attended the event. Looking forward to the next event day.

Cheers

space1sg

Thanks for your support and hope u enjoyed yourself that day. :)

4Dguru
28-08-2013, 09:58 PM

left the place at 8pm. 3 roti van still there..... 3 gals handcuffed. ....dunno why... heard there was strip tease in room when the raid was carried out.

Duhzz
29-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Does it mean the next few days will be down-time? :confused:

Phoenix66
30-08-2013, 08:49 AM

left the place at 8pm. 3 roti van still there..... 3 gals handcuffed. ....dunno why... heard there was strip tease in room when the raid was carried out.

Does it mean the next few days will be down-time? :confused:

yup, heard about the raid. I guess this week probably going to be rather quiet at XTD.

Honestkeith
01-09-2013, 02:20 AM
Dear Bros

I would be back to 鑫天地 Verge for HH on 5 Sept Thursday, do indicate inerest to participate by pm me ASAP. Those who have my Hp no. SMS me your interest. As usual the cost is S$50 per person excluding tips to Girls.
Looking towards another fun and enjoyable session coming Thursday.
Cheers!

Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

joew2005
01-09-2013, 09:15 AM
past is history, future is a mystery.
but the future would never be like the past .....

Honestkeith
02-09-2013, 09:48 AM
past is history, future is a mystery.
but the future would never be like the past .....

Bro Jeow

A very interesting anecdote you have there, care to shed some light to enlighten us what you wish to put across to us Bros here in the forum?
Any contribution would be greatly appreciated. cheers!

I upped you for your contribution and any insight is much appreciated.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith

Storm Shadow
02-09-2013, 11:37 AM
a word of advise: keep ur FRs to a minimum. u enjoyed urselves, great. No need so many details.

ST, u are old enough to understand the rules of this chionging scene. There are so many regulars there but u do not see them posting needless FRs in here.

I hope u and ur "spokesman" can understand...

Cheers

Honestkeith
02-09-2013, 03:41 PM
a word of advise: keep ur FRs to a minimum. u enjoyed urselves, great. No need so many details.

ST, u are old enough to understand the rules of this chionging scene. There are so many regulars there but u do not see them posting needless FRs in here.

I hope u and ur "spokesman" can understand...

Cheers
Hi! Storm Shadow,

I didn't stepped on your tail, I wonder what prompted you to write This FR as though I asked those who joined our sessions to write favorable FRs on my sessions? Its rather spontaneous for Bros who enjoyed my sessions took time to write FRs on my sessions. I had no doubt that There are a lot of regulars in XTD and they don't feel offended in anyway so far that we posted as the main thing is to share and have fun, thus if any misunderstanding arises because of that? Sincere apology. Nonetheless you had just join the forum looking at your points, thus I felt really surprised that you volunteer to come forward and sprout these words. If there are any senior bros with credible power points to come forward and voice your sentiment on this matter? It would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Warm Regards
ST aka Honestkeith

joew2005
02-09-2013, 04:05 PM
relax, don't feel offended in any way.
the past is already history.
the future has not happen, so is a mystery.
with so much being written here, cheongsters enjoy & know where is the hip place.
but it would also attract unwanted attentions.
after wat happened, a lot of cautions would be exercise.
so how would the future be like the past ?

heyadi
02-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Like I said before. Keep this low profile. Xtd is getting more and more famous in this forum. Hence the raid. If I'm not wrong. One more raid and the place will have to be totally shut down for good. So try to keep it to yourselves. We are not the only ones looking at this forums. Cheers.

joew2005
02-09-2013, 05:13 PM
remember egos, behind tekka market.
used 2 be veri happening, somemore with sg & my gals.
i hv encoutered a certain angel there, jz a presentable sg cina gal.
she will rock hard in the room ... but then don't knw wat caused their daily ops 2 cease by midnite.
then few months later it close shop.

then there is tis xtd at maxwell ... also use 2 be flooded with sg syt, esp during skool holidays. & they r damn bloody wild in the room.

wat abt tis century @ chinatown ... the vn mm will bbj in the ...

so sad tat all these has gone in2 the history book.

Fowler09
02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
heard from the radio tat there was major operation being conducted last week.
more than 10 joints was being raided
over 200 gals including 40 over guys was caught. age ranging from 17 to 60.

4Dguru
02-09-2013, 09:58 PM
heard from the radio tat there was major operation being conducted last week.
more than 10 joints was being raided
over 200 gals including 40 over guys was caught. age ranging from 17 to 60.

half of the gals manage to escape via backdoor before police arrived. about 20 plus up the roti van on last Wednesdays.

HH one tower inside std room costs around $117... kinda steep....:mad:

Crocodile
04-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Bros,

Do share ur experience but leave out any sexperience if any... my take on this joint.. clean environment literally .... esp the room with the pool table..

The authorities already has all the ktvs and massage joints list to choose from...

Have fun.

Optimus_Prime
04-09-2013, 04:18 PM
she will rock hard in the room ... but then don't knw wat caused their daily ops 2 cease by midnite.

then there is tis xtd at maxwell ... also use 2 be flooded with sg syt, esp during skool holidays. & they r damn bloody wild in the room.

Bro, u sure bring back fond memories with the places you listed. XTD especially was a great place w wild action and all those sg/Malaysian girls were top notch :p

And Egos was another happening place but it was quite short lived.

Honestkeith
04-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Bros,

Do share ur experience but leave out any sexperience if any... my take on this joint.. clean environment literally .... esp the room with the pool table..

The authorities already has all the ktvs and massage joints list to choose from...

Have fun.
Dear Bro Croccodile

Thanks for your advice on posting in the forum, as all if not all our posts we are rather discreet and always emphasize the fun factor and the overall pleasant experience. Yes! All KTVs are pretty similar with the Girls providing litlle extra Oomph when we are enjoying ourselves bonding friendship and singing with a little beer, alcohol drinking to bring up the atmosphere,a place to destress ourselves after a hard days work. Cheers!

Regards
Honestkeith

Bro upped you for your kind contribution to the thread. Hope to meet up if there's a chance in the near future.Cheers!

Honestkeith
06-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Thursday 5 September HH Session Debrief

Session started with not much incident though some Bros was late due to the heavy rain outside nonetheless it was a pleasant enjoyable and fun day overall for those that were present. Cheers!

We got a nice room to accommodate all Bros comfortably, spacious and pleasant. The Asst Mummy serving us was really Tip Top and she ensure that we are ably served and brought in droves of girls both Vietnam and PRCs for our selections. Soon enough all Bros selected their beaus for the night, in fact a couple of Bros took 2 girls for company, Everyone seems to enjoy themselves so much so that when I left to attend to an emergency matter It was not noticed. That day we had a few new faces, Bros who joined me first time and they enjoyed themselves thoroughly too and is looking towards our next outing session. Glad all of you enjoyed the session with the positive feedbacks. Looking towards the next session together again. Cheers!

P/S Bros who are joining me coming Sat 7 Sept plz SMS me for the confirmation slots as I had just misplaced my confirmed lists for that day. Do kindly update me with a SMS, either to my email, What's App or pm message here. Sorry for the need to do this. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

Milo80
06-09-2013, 02:07 PM

Oh my god! Egos!! U brought back my momories! Those theme nights, those SG gals. Drooling now! Still miss the gal by name Bxx Bxx
Cheers bro joe

hellosy
06-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Hi all chiongster

i understand that ST Tmr HH session overloaded. Actually i alrdy push away my work for this session so IF any chiongster are going tmr please pm me. i like to join anyone that going to XTD HH tmr.

Honestkeith
06-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Hi all chiongster

i understand that ST cancel Tmr HH session as he lost his confirmed list. Actually i alrdy push away my work for this session so IF any chiongster are going tmr please pm me. i like to join anyone that going to XTD HH tmr.

Hi! Hellosy

I already told you I did not cancel the session, that the session was overloaded and those that reply late for confirmation was rejected. One reason was I had misplaced my confirmed list earlier and had asked for reconfirmation. Shi Yong plz don't anyhow post FR here on wrong information. as I had explained To you when you asked is it Okay to join other groups? I had replied affirmative, even gave you names to contact and exchange the informations of the bros I had to reject because my slots were full.

All those who have confirmed the Sat Session HH personally by me are all confirmed a place. Except ShiYong and those friends of Derek and one new guy who pm me very late. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

hellosy
06-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi! Hellosy

I already told you I did not cancel the session, that the session was overloaded and those that reply late for confirmation was rejected. One reason was I had misplaced my confirmed list earlier and had asked for reconfirmation. Shi Yong plz don't anyhow post FR here on wrong information. as I had explained To you when you asked is it Okay to join other groups? I had replied affirmative, even gave you names to contact and exchange the informations of the bros I had to reject because my slots were full.

All those who have confirmed the Sat Session HH personally by me are all confirmed a place. Except ShiYong and those friends of Derek and one new guy who pm me very late. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Sorry ST that meant i misunderstood your message.

Black_car
07-09-2013, 12:40 AM
any guys going to XIN DIAN DI tomo ? i like to join

szczesny
08-09-2013, 08:48 PM
First time to XTD, the outing was very well organised. Many thanks to ST for organising. Atmosphere was great, gals quality was average but the bros there were wonderful, think most enjoy their session. :)

Looking fwd to the next outing. Many cheers!

Honestkeith
09-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Dear Bro SZCCESNY

I am glad you enjoyed the session, it was a rather quiet SAT afternoon, but nonetheless am glad that all of you enjoyed the session and managed to grow our circle of friendship within the group and new Bros who joined us that day. Cheers! Btw I would be having a session comes Tomorrow 10 Sept HH, those interested do contact me ASAP either through SMS (group Bros) and new Bros through pm to confirm slot with me. Cheers! ST

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

Honestkeith
10-09-2013, 01:51 AM
Happy Hour Session on 10 Sept Tuesday

Dear Bros who have confirmed slot for the above session, plz be informed that the room has been confirmed plz message me for the details. Cheers!

Presently I can still accept 2 more slots if need be, thus those interested do contact me ASAP . I have replied to all my private messages to new inerested brothers, thus do check your pm and I have put in my contact HP no. For you to reply me a confirmation of participation. Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
11-09-2013, 03:10 PM
SESSION Debrief For Tuesday10 Sept HH

As usual we have a full house and all slots were filled and had to turn down 3 Bros who had responded for a session a bit late. Nonetheless, they would be with us this coming Thursday 12 Sept Session. Cheers!
Yesterday session went pretty smoothly and 1new member managed to join us. He had an average time as he's pretty new to this type of joint and was a little reserved / shy on his first try. Got himself a Chio Babe but cannot play just chit chat but OMG only speak Vietnameselanguage thus totally turn off.just some body hugging and hand holding. LOL. Did asked him wish to change he was shy and said Okay to continue. If he come by again I shall ensure he have his money worth the next time. The Mummy serving us for that day as always her standard is exemplary and worth a pat on her shoulder for a job well done. I will continue using her unless she's not on duty, the waiters and serving staffs are also very helpful as always. All Bros was settled down with their Babes and enjoying themselves. So much so that myself and Vince was left to sing our hearts filled of songs as the Bros are too engrossed in their activity to take up the mike.LOL. The session ended with a Campfire dinner where 6 members joined in and many life experiences was shared unreservedly by all Bros present, it was pretty eventful and informative as a whole. Cheers!

Btw I would be having a session come tomorrow 12 Sept HH, thus whoever wish to join a few slots are still avail as of now, thus those interested do register and confirm with me do so ASAP. As usual the group Bros contact my HP and new Bros contact via pm. Thank You!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Usedtobegood
11-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Wa bro , sounds fun ..... gal tip how much huh? Sorry couldnt find the info.

U hold it weekly.?

musicguru
12-09-2013, 01:32 AM
ST Bro, hope you dont mind me "hijacking" your thread since its for happy hour session today and we are still looking for a few more kaki.

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
12 Sept, Thurs

TIME
4.30pm - 9pm (Happy Hour)

Total bill will be shared equally by all guys who turned up for the outing. Estimated costing about $40-$50 per pax EXCLUDING your own girl's tip.

Interested PM me with your name and contact number, I will contact you ASAP. Those regular bros can contact me direct via SMS.

Spaces on a first come first served basis. Only 2 spaces left.

Honestkeith
12-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Wa bro , sounds fun ..... gal tip how much huh? Sorry couldnt find the info.

U hold it weekly.?

Hi! Bro

I have sent you the pm contacts and informations on the costs, are you confirmed joining my session today? Reply ASAP

Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
14-09-2013, 05:48 AM
HAPPY HOUR SESSION ON SAT 14 Sept Starts from 4:30pm to 9:30pm

Dear Bros

I have a session on today Sat HH 14 Sept , those interested can call my Hp contact or SMS me immediately for confirmation on your slot as I have a few slots still available for today. Those new Bros plz contact me via pmand leave down your contact numbers and name to reached you ASAP. Cheers!
Cost per participation is S$50 only inclusive everything.
Girl tips starts from S$50
Time from 4:30pm to 9:30pm
Those interested to join do contact me ASAP.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Joystick
16-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Hi ST,

Been reading thus thread. I found a dirt cheap clean massage just behind the verge, but did not go in. Later went to check out the place n indeed v big. Bump into a few girls.

Sadly all ver short, with heavy makeup n skinny. Flat chested. But I think shod be a lot of fun playing w them.

Can msg me their contact num?

Honestkeith
18-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Hi ST,

Been reading thus thread. I found a dirt cheap clean massage just behind the verge, but did not go in. Later went to check out the place n indeed v big. Bump into a few girls.

Sadly all ver short, with heavy makeup n skinny. Flat chested. But I think shod be a lot of fun playing w them.

Can msg me their contact num?

Bro Joystick

What are you talking about? We are talking about sessions in Verge and you are talking something else here? You should post it under massage parlors etc and not here. What girls short, heavy makeup n skinny? What are those aliens from outer space came visiting Verge? Majority of girls in XTD are above average thus I would think your information if referring to Verge girls are misleading and needs to be pluck in the bud. Thus Bros possibly a miscommunication and I'll intent meant.

Btw my session tomorrow Thursday HH 19 Sept have one last slot to fill as one confirmed Bro just messages he cannot attend due to emergency. So Bros interested to join this session to celebrate 中秋节 do rem to pm me if new member and SMS if group members. Reply ASAP . I am doin a little decoration for the event and of course the moon cake tasting. Possibly throw in a Durain Mooncake ( 猫山王 ) during the session. Participation cost S$55 per pax. Reply ASAP . Looking forward to a great event.

Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
18-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Thursday 19 Sept Moon Cake Festival Celebration HH by ST

Dear Bros

We encountered tremendous support for this event and am gald to announced that all slots for the session are filled. Those who had my personal confirmation are confirmed a slot in the session tomorrow.

Wes uld be doing a little novelty de or for the event and that would include spicing up the event with Moon Cake sampling and also some extra finger food
For the event. Those kind Bros who are chipping in to help set up the event plz be punctual. As mentioned the participation costs have been adjusted to S$55 to accommodate for the additional props and food which I am sure would be an enjoyable evening for all Bros and their girls alike come tomorrow. I am looking forward to meeting our group Bros again and also some newbies who would be joining us tomorrow. Welcome to the group. Cheers!

Cya all tomorrow, Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Joystick
18-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Sorry bro,

Must wear glasses next time. Must be blind n see the wrong gals. Ooops. Haha.
Hope u don't mind.

Will join u next time if u don't mind.

AVSPOP
19-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Thursday 19 Sept Moon Cake Festival Celebration HH by ST

Dear Bros

We encountered tremendous support for this event and am gald to announced that all slots for the session are filled. Those who had my personal confirmation are confirmed a slot in the session tomorrow.

Wes uld be doing a little novelty de or for the event and that would include spicing up the event with Moon Cake sampling and also some extra finger food
For the event. Those kind Bros who are chipping in to help set up the event plz be punctual. As mentioned the participation costs have been adjusted to S$55 to accommodate for the additional props and food which I am sure would be an enjoyable evening for all Bros and their girls alike come tomorrow. I am looking forward to meeting our group Bros again and also some newbies who would be joining us tomorrow. Welcome to the group. Cheers!

Cya all tomorrow, Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

See you there Bro ST

milfboi
20-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Anyone going today for hh or sh?

Honestkeith
22-09-2013, 10:30 AM
24 Sept Tuesday HH Session In 鑫天地

Dear Bros

I am organizing a HH session on the above date, those interested plz do get in touch with me ASAP. As usual those regular Bros SMS me your confirmation and those new Bros pm me. As slots are available now let me know ASAP
We always have a fun and enjoyable session each time thus don't missed this opportunity as I would be away for a Biz trip real soon next month and would not be able do the organizing as frequent, thus grab this opportunity to feel the XTD atmosphere together with me. Cheers!

Damage as per normal S$50 per pax inclusive everything.

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Warm Regards

Honestkeith
23-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Updates On My HH Session 24 Sept Tuesday 鑫天地 Outing

Dear Bros

Those Bros who have confirmed their slots with me directly are confirmed a slot for tomorrow's HH session. As slots are filling fast, I have one more slot available and in fact are waiting for some new Bros confirmation as they have pm me but yet to reply me their name and HP contact. Those Bros plz do confirm with me ASAP as limited slots are available. Looking forward to a pleasant time together again. Cheers! ST

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
24-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Updates On My HH Session 24 Sept Tuesday 鑫天地 Outing

Dear Bros

Those Bros who have confirmed their slots with me directly are confirmed a slot for tomorrow's HH session. As slots are filling fast, I have one more slot available and in fact are waiting for some new Bros confirmation as they have pm me but yet to reply me their name and HP contact. Those Bros plz do confirm with me ASAP as limited slots are available. Looking forward to a pleasant time together again. Cheers! ST

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

I am still waiting for one more Bro to confirm his slot and let me have his handphone number and name. His nick name is Villian. Reply ASAP

Cheers! ST

supturbo
25-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Any session for today or tomorrow? Need a break from work :D.

GoCunt
25-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Joined ST for the above session. This is my N times with him and always pleased with his arrangements.

We only had a small group of Bros last night but that was much better than the previous big group I joined. We chit chat on our chiong experience during 'breaks' and TCSS whole night not only among the bros but the girls as well. Atmosphere was high and what's more, we had a few chio viets who were highly 'fun'. I had a not bad looking PRC but tell myself I must get the viet I targeted the next round.

Quantity and quality of girls were above average last night. Standing along the corridors viewing the parade was highly fun so much so one bro actually got 3 girls to sit with him. Can see that he was in the cloud last night.

Thanks for the arrangement, ST

Cheers

Wei Xiaobao
25-09-2013, 04:11 PM
We only had a small group of Bros last night but that was much better than the previous big group I joined. We chit chat on our chiong experience during 'breaks' and TCSS whole night not only among the bros but the girls as well. Atmosphere was high and what's more, we had a few chio viets who were highly 'fun'. I had a not bad looking PRC but tell myself I must get the viet I targeted the next round.

Quantity and quality of girls were above average last night. Standing along the corridors viewing the parade was highly fun so much so one bro actually got 3 girls to sit with him. Can see that he was in the cloud last night.s

Bro, great to meet you ytd. Next time we cheong dong guan tgt :D and I only sat 2 girls lor cus the first prc I sent her packing after she appear for like 15 mins over the first 1.5 hours. Not like ur "Korean" girl, appear so frequently. She even came back after u left at around 9pm.

But must say ytd session was more enjoyable :p:D cus got like minded bros

GoCunt
25-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Glad meeting your as well. Jio me next time when you chiong overseas or locally. Will pm you my number

Cheers

TheraphyMe
25-09-2013, 05:02 PM
I seriously didn't know there's a thread about this place.
Rejected my colleagues invitation many times.
Gonna be my "1st virgin visit" to this place - coming 13th Oct Nite..(",)

Honestkeith
26-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Any session for today or tomorrow? Need a break from work :D.

Dear Bro Super Turbo

I may do a session today 26 Sept HH, contact me pm or SMS for regulars as it's rather impromptu thus if we get the numbers we shall do it. Those interested do reply me ASAP. Cheers!

Regards
Honestkeith

akkl6847
27-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Hi,

any bros interested in going down the Verge tonight? let me know....i might be there later.

Cheers

Zalera
28-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Hi bro,

Hope the past sessions were good.

Is Hello Kitty still there? Long time no go. :(

Regards,
Zalera

Honestkeith
28-09-2013, 08:32 AM
1st October Tuesday HH At 鑫天地 XTD

Dear Bros

I am organizing a session on the above date at My Favourite joint XTD. All Bros interested as per usual, Regular Group Bros SMS me your confirmation,
New Bros Plz pm. As slots fill up real fast plz register with me ASAP.
Looking forward to a roaring time together again. Cheers!

Participation Costs S$50 per pax inclusive everything.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

P/S: Thanks everyone who have joined my session before, for the support
And FRs which is reaally appreciated deeply.

rubbish18
28-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi all.

Anyone up for tonight at Verge? Let me know. Sat are usually quite fun with not much people around

Honestkeith
01-10-2013, 01:10 PM
October 1st Tuesday HH Session All Filled Out ( last slot to my Buddy Kiko )

Dear Bros

Those who had my personal confirmation or confirmations to the above session plz note that today we are in Room 22. Thanks to all Bros for your overwhelming support and those who missed out this time plz do check with me again for my next session which should be next week. Cheers!
Looking forward to meeting up with old Kakis and a couple of new Bros, I believed we would have another enjoyable, happy and enjoyable session today.
Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

fdomme
01-10-2013, 11:25 PM
October 1st Tuesday HH Session All Filled Out ( last slot to my Buddy Kiko )

Dear Bros

Those who had my personal confirmation or confirmations to the above session plz note that today we are in Room 22. Thanks to all Bros for your overwhelming support and those who missed out this time plz do check with me again for my next session which should be next week. Cheers!
Looking forward to meeting up with old Kakis and a couple of new Bros, I believed we would have another enjoyable, happy and enjoyable session today.
Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

thanks bro for ups, return up 5 jugs for you cheers :D

Honestkeith
04-10-2013, 11:11 PM
New Session Coming Up 8 Oct Tuesday HH at Verge " 鑫天地":)Register Early

Dear Bros

I would be having my last Session on coming Tuesday 8 Oct HH before my business trip starting 11 Oct - 22 Oct. Those able to join me for this outing plz contact me by SMS for regular group Bros and those new Bros do pm me ASAP
I am pretty sure the slots would be filled up real soon. Looking forward to meeting up with all Kakis both old and new and having a ball together again.
Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
07-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Updates On HH Session on 8 October Tuesday 鑫天地

Dear Bros the numbers are reaching the max soon, those yet to register do so now. All those who had my personal confirmation are confirmed a slot for this session per above date. Cheers! Do reply my SMS with a confirmative answer when I send you a SMS. Cheers! Looking forward to and enjoyable and fun time together again come tomorrow. Hooray!
Thanks Bros for all your support to my sessions and looking forward to the next session real soon. :)

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

xiaoice85
08-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi keith.

Is it full already? I am interested.

Honestkeith
08-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi keith.

Is it full already? I am interested.

Eric you are confirmed one slot as per my SMS to you.

Update Of HH Session 8 Oct Tuesday ( filled except for one emergency slot )

Thanks all Bros for your support and looking forward to meeting up with you all again this afternoon. Let's bring the wall down and enjoy ourselves to the brim, and make it an eventful and unforgettable day for all present. Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Wei Xiaobao
08-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Let's rock the house down !!

Honestkeith
09-10-2013, 12:26 AM
HH Session on 10 October Thursday

Dear Bros

Due to slight delay to my overseas trip, I am organizing my last session on Thursday 10 Oct . Those interested do register with me ASAP, as usual those new Bros pm me and regular Bros SMS to register wiTh me.participation cost is S$50 per pax.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

mrxs
09-10-2013, 01:46 AM
tdy, had an enjoyable session and a fruitful makan as well, Looking forward to thursday's session.

PS: pls follow our advise, either pay back or dump. :cool::D

Wei Xiaobao
09-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Not as rocking today as not many bro took viet.....

but at least got my ears cleaned nicely today :D

freedogsforall
09-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Pretty good last night tcss over Makan. Looking to support bro st on Thursday haha.

OMF78
09-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Looking to Thursday to catch up with bros and unwind...

DANiel™
12-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Would be interested to participate in any future outings, personally am not a regular KTV go-er but want to learn the ropes abit from senior/regular KTV patrons. Cheers!

kiko
13-10-2013, 11:12 AM
KTV Outing 14th October 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 14.10.2013 (Monday Sad hr)

TIME
9.30pm- 2.00pm

Organiszer

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $80 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT
Private Message Kiko with your real name and mobile number.

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 258 round up $260
3 Waiter tips: $30
1 Mummy tips : 50
Fruits & tibits = $10-15
Total: 260 + 30 + 50 + $15 = $355
355 / 5 person = $71.00 Rounded up is $75.

(No hidden mark up cost of more than 5%)

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3)
4)
5)

kiko
13-10-2013, 12:05 PM
KTV Outing 15th October 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 15.10.2013 (Tuesday HH hr)

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $80 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 117 round up $120
Fruits & tibits = $10-15
Total: 120 + 30 + 50 + $15 = $215
215 / 5 person = $43.00 Rounded up is $50.

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2)
3)
4)
5)

kiko
13-10-2013, 06:50 PM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Fruits & tibits = $10-15

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2)
3)
4)
5)

kiko
13-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Dear bros, due to not enough bros, tomorrow sad hr is cancel. But Tue HH is still on .. I still need 3 more bros to go in. Bros interested kindly pm me. Thanks

1) Kiko
2) Altos
3)
4)
5)

kiko
14-10-2013, 07:23 AM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Fruits & tibits = $10-15

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Altos
3)
4)
5)

kiko
14-10-2013, 11:10 AM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Fruits & tibits = $10-15

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Altos
3)
4)
5)

lawla
14-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Hi bro tonite no more sh session?

kiko
14-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Bro lawla:

Sad hr is cancel due to not enough people.

Thanks

XR29
15-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Bro lawla:

Sad hr is cancel due to not enough people.

Thanks

How about HH today...?? Still onz???

kiko
15-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Bro XR29:

Sorry for late reply, I only see your pm only now...

Next round, do let me know early .. thanks

spockman
16-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Hi guys,

am looking for 2 bros to join me my fren at verge tmr
afternoon session 4pm to 9pm
4 pax small room $117 + tips + mommy fee = ard $210 (share cost equally)
kindly note payment upfront is required when you arrive.

interested please pm me with your mobile number. thank you

spockman
17-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Bro Alex n Vincent thanks for coming down tdy. hope to see you guys again soon

Honestkeith
25-10-2013, 11:17 AM
"Welcome Home Session" :) Sat 26 Oct HH Verge:)

Dear Bros

I am back in Spore after my biz trip, am arranging a impromptu session tomorrow 26 October Sat HH. Looking forward to keen participants to join me, hoping to refresh ties with old and new bros. Those keen do contact me by pm and regular bros as usual send me a SMS for a slot. Cheers!
I shall reply my SMS and pm ASAP. Do so before 2pm best as I would be very busy to respond after 2pm. Those that I fail to respond plz be patient as I will definitely reply possibly by midnight tonight. Looking forward to
" Early Notification Of Interest " Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

YHgod
25-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi bro , need a ctc to do a room booking tonight , can someone pls share mummy ctc on booking

Thanks

Honestkeith
26-10-2013, 11:59 AM
"Welcome Home Session" 26 Oct Sat HH Update

Dear Bros

Those who have my confirmations for the above sessions, plz check with the counter for my assigned room asked for ST's room. Looking forward to meeting up with you all later. Cheers!

I have one last emergency slot if any bros wished to join contact me ASAP.
Cheers! ST

Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

DANiel™
28-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Just a short FR on Saturday's outing organized by ST a.k.a Honestkeith.
Firstly, thank you for being so accommodating and also for organizing the event, it was very smooth and well planned.

My first time to this place and also very new to the KTV scene.
Place is pretty nice to me, judging that I haven't been to much KTVs to compare with.
The amount of girls during HH maybe about 30-40 if roughly estimate, mix of viets and PRCs.
Quality of girls were not bad, maybe 1/2 of them were decent looking.
The service of the staff was friendly and prompt, the mummy on duty that day was Apple and she was very nice and the level of service from her was also good.
Her recommendations of girls was good also, so u can trust her to have your best interests at heart.
I took her recommendation for one of the girls, who was a viet SYT with high playability as quoted by her. The girl was young, cute and was indeed quite wild. If you want to know the number of the girl, PM me.

Overall, it was a good experience and I look forward to any future outings organized by ST or fellow esteemed bros here.

PS: Looking to try even more high end KTVs, so keep in me in the loop. :D

Cheers,
Daniel

kiko
30-10-2013, 10:14 PM
KTV Outing 2rd November 2013

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 02.11.2013 (Saturday sad hr)

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $70 (Sad HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 258 round up $260
2 Waiter tips: $20
Total: 260 + 20 + 50 = $330
330 / 5 person = $66.00 Rounded up is $70.

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4)
5)

andythai
30-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Welcome back to sillypore bro Honestkeith. :D

Honestkeith
31-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Dear Bro AndyThai

Thanks for your nice message ,I would have a session coming Sat 02 Nov , those Bros " Regulars & New " contact me by SMS or pm to confirm a slot with me. Do so ASAP as I expect the slots to be taken real fast. Cheers!

SAT HH 02 Nov
Those interested do contact me ASAP
Looking forward to refreshing ties with regular Bros and new Bros too.
Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
01-11-2013, 07:35 PM
SAT HH 92 NOV AT Verge " 鑫天地" Latest Update

Dear Bros those who have my personal confirmation for tomorrow's HH are all confirmed a slot. Those that I may have inadvertently missed out confirming can call me or SMS me. New members plz be punctual, we start session from 4:45pm, those coming late plz update me. I have still one emergency slot to fill, interested plz SMS or pm me immediatel. Cheers! Looking forward to another great time together. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

hellosy
11-11-2013, 10:44 PM
12 Nov Tuesday HH Session

Dear Bros

I am organizing a HH session on the above date, those interested plz do get in, PM me asap. Let have a fun and enjoyable session together.

Damage as per normal S$50 per pax inclusive everything.

Honestkeith
18-11-2013, 08:55 AM
19 November Tuesday HH in Verge

Dear Bros

I am back from my oversea trip and is planning a Tuesday HH 19 Nov
Those brothers interested, plz confirm through SMS to my Handphone
And those new brothers keen to join plz contact me by pm chat
Do remember to list your name and contact hp to me ASAP as slots are
Filling up real fast. Looking forward to renewing ties with buddies &
Getting to know more new Bros. Btw those keen to join an upcoming
Session in Las Vegas coming Sat do contact me ASAP . Am
Planning a session over there. Cheers! ST
Cost of participation in

Verge S$50 per pax

Las Vegas between S$100-130
Depending on numbers
Cost is inclusive all peripherals ie Mummy
Tips, waiter, extra fruits, titbits and mixers
Except gal tips. As usual S$50 for butterfly
And Booking from S$150 upwards.
Looking forward to a smashing time together.
Cheers!

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

Honestkeith
18-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Impromptu Session today 18 Nov Monday HH

I decided to do an impromptu session today as I heard KIKO decided to cancel his session due to lack of people participating. As I have 3 members confirmed here not including KIKo's Kakis as reflected in his post, those still keen for a session can contact me at my pm I shall be checking my pm for the next hour. Rem to put in your handphone contact and name for faster correspondence.
Those regulars wishing to join me SMS me directly. Cheers., ST

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
19-11-2013, 11:10 AM
19 Nov Tuesday HH in Verge

Dear Bros who have my personal confirmation are confirmed a
Slot for today's HH session in Verge. Btw we are in Rm 22 today
I have 2 more slots to fill up for this session as there was a cancellation from a Bro due to sudden emergency that cropped up, those interested to join
Me SMS me ASAP for regulars and pm for new Bros as I shall closed
Invitation once my numbers are reached. Cheers!

Remember to post name and Handphone contact to me ASAP.

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

Bninja
19-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Bro HonestKeith,im interested in ur H/H today.Pm you but no reply...Can you call/apps me back at 83002533? thx and enjoy :)

Honestkeith
19-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Latest Update On Tuesday Session 19 Nov HH in Verge " 鑫天地"

Dear Bros

I am pleased to inform that the slots for the above session would be closed soon as almost all slots are filled. I have one last slot for the above thus those interested do register with me ASAP. I shall reply you immediately. As I may be leaving for a short meeting later at 2pm I would not be able to respond immediately. Those interested to join me cam SMS me for regulars and pm me for new Bros and I shall respond as soon as I am available. We are in Room 22 today thus anyone who have queries or need to reached me call my Hp if you know or asked for ST's room, but remember only those who have my personal confirmation either verbally or through SMS will be admitted. Cheers! Looking forward to another roaring session together. Cheers!

Remember to put in your contact Hp and Name if interested for this last slot.
THanks for your co-operation.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Bninja
20-11-2013, 03:01 PM
A very Thank You for bro ST for bringing us this wonderful experience inside ktv.Looking forward for the next upcoming chiong session with Bro ST or Bro Kiko.Those brothers I know inside BRO ,Ken,Vincent,Jeff,Kelvin,Tony etc can upped my point and will do back yours :)

Upped bro ST and bro Kiko :D

Black_car
21-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Any hh session today. Keen to go relax and have some drink. Any bros.

Honestkeith
21-11-2013, 01:45 PM
21 Nov Thursday HH in Verge

There's a session in Verge today HH black car contact me for details
Check your pm for my contact. I know you joined KIko before.

Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Darenwanjia
21-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Can join? Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Darenwanjia
21-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Can join? You inbox is full. Can't pm you.

Honestkeith
21-11-2013, 03:48 PM
All those interested in HH in Verge today. Plz pm me now

The last Bros I have pm youwithmyhp contact call me now. Cheers!

Regards Honestkeith aka ST

brox699
22-11-2013, 01:26 AM
Any kaki for this tonight ?

Darenwanjia
22-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks to bro Honestkeith! Yesterday's gathering was fun. Wah Lau, 眼花缭乱。
Good mix of chicks there. Vietnamese and PRC. Place was cozy enough.
I believe it was a roaring success!

Upz for more gathering at this joint!

PaulLevesque
22-11-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm interested. But roughly how much? I'm new to Verge.

rekcams
22-11-2013, 06:50 PM
same for me? can i join?

Honestkeith
24-11-2013, 01:05 PM
HH on 26 Nov Tuesday 鑫天地

Dear Bros

I would have a session on the above date, as usual those interested do contact me ASAP for confirmed slot. Regulars SMS me and New Bros pm for confirmed slots. Remember to include clearly your name and Hp contact number in your pm to me ASAP. The slots are taken up pretty fast as usual thus those really interested do contact me ASAP. Cheers! Looking forward to another
" Roaring Session " together.Cheers!

Participation costs per pax is S$50 each all inclusive except gal tips.
Those have further questions can contact me in my pm. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

aloha1985
24-11-2013, 02:33 PM
was there yesterday during the hh. good place to have your beer at.

ic341
24-11-2013, 08:16 PM
hi, I have sent you pm

Honestkeith
25-11-2013, 07:56 AM
26 Nov Tuesday HH "鑫天地"

Bro ic341

I have replied your pm and all those interested to join the above session do rem to include your name and Hp contact numbers in your reply to me. Slots are filling up real fast and I have 2 slots left, those interested do contact me ASAP. Participation cost is S$50 per person all inclusive except gal tips. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
26-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Latest Update On HH session Tuesday 26 November

Dear Bros

Thanks for your interest in joining my session in Verge HH today 26 Nov Tuesday. I am pleased we have filled out our slots except for one last emergency slot, thus those still wished to join do contact me ASAP with your name and Hp contact number ASAP. I shall respond ASAP .
Those attending the above session have been confirmed a slot if I had sent you a SMS. We are in Rm 22 today and do note that session starts from 4:45pm. Looking forward to renewing ties with regular Bros and knowing a few new Bros coming to join us today. Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Infinite555
26-11-2013, 04:54 PM
How is the normal hours like here? tips and etc? thanks.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Did i missed it again :D

weaponerneo
27-11-2013, 12:15 AM
went there today during HH, the exp didnt disappoint me! Had two girls with me, two towers and two bros. :)

Besides PRC and viets, are there thais or any good PRCs to recommend? Understand the more they wear the less likely they wanna play.. hmm!

ter2000
27-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Any bros going today do pm me.

welim
27-11-2013, 03:18 PM
short of 1 pax for today 27/11 after 9pm at verge. Pm me if interested.

turtle23
27-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Hi all, please pm me for the next outing ! super interested. thanks :)

Honestkeith
29-11-2013, 12:31 PM
SAT HH 30 Nov Session in 鑫天地

I have a session for the above session, those interested do contact me ASAP
As usual Regular Nros drop me a SMS for confirmation. New Bros pm me I shall respond by today. Remember to put in your Name and contact HP number clearly. Slots are filling up fast, 2 slots left thus contact me ASAP. Cheers! ST
Participation cost S$50 per pax all incl
Any other queries check directly with me. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

ter2000
29-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Any bro wana go today pls pm me.

thomas999
30-11-2013, 12:39 AM

As usual Regular Nros drop me a SMS for confirmation. New Bros pm me I shall respond by today. Remember to put in your Name and contact HP number clearly. Slots are filling up fast, 2 slots left thus contact me ASAP. Cheers! ST

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

Hi I PM you, but did not receive a response from you.
Could you leave your contact no if there are still slots available ?

Thanks.

!kung pow
30-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Any sad hour going on later?

Bananadick
30-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Any sad hour going on later?

why sad hour :confused:

samsamsamsamsam
01-12-2013, 03:16 PM

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

hi bro what do u mean by all inclusive?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-12-2013, 03:18 PM
hi bro what do u mean by all inclusive?

Means......drinks..mummy tips...waiter tips...and bao your girl go hotel...all included......................ya..like real, is that what you want :D

youngpredator
02-12-2013, 05:38 AM
does any1 know the mummy name by ah girl or her asst dunno what name is a fat lady... if happen u know her can you pls PM me her contact nos can?

Hondajazz2377
02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Any bros keen to go today for their HH?

Honestkeith
02-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Thirsday 5 Dec HH in 鑫天地

Dear Bros

My sincere apology to those Bros who had tried to contact me but receiving no reply from me on SAT, As all available slots were filled and i had not brought along my mini ipad with me i did not logged into the forum since. I thank all Bros for their interest in joining my group sessions and looking forward to meeting each of you real soon,,, i have since replied to all those bros who had pm me and left my handphone contact for easier future correspondence, do add me in your whats app acct and we can update each other your date of availability to join my future sessions. Once again thanks for indicating interest to join my group sessions and looking forward to meeting up with you all real soon. Cheers!

I would have a session on the above date,Thursday HH 5 December as usual regulars SMS to my HP and New Bros pm me ASAP. As slots are filling up rather quickly, i have few more slots as of now to fill up and shall close inviting once the numbers are reached, do contact me ASAP. I shall reply you asap too. Cheers!
Participation costs as usual is S$50 inclusive everything except gal tips. ( All inclusive means participation, Mummy, Waiter Tips, additionals to liven up the session ).
Looking forward to having another smashing time with all Bros again. Cheers! ST

P/S Latest Update of the session,,,, only 2 more slots left for tomorrow session 5 Dec, those interested do pm me for new bros and those regulars and those have my hp no do contact me asap. Cheers! Lets bring down the wall and enjoy ourselves to the brim............... Cheers!

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

rinokong
03-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Thirsday 5 Dec HH in 鑫天地

Dear Bros

My sincere apology to those Bros who had tried to contact me but receiving no reply from me on SAT, As all available slots were filled and i had not brought along my mini ipad with me i did not logged into the forum since. I thank all Bros for their interest in joining my group sessions and looking forward to meeting each of you real soon,,, i have since replied to all those bros who had pm me and left my handphone contact for easier future correspondence, do add me in your whats app acct and we can update each other your date of availability to join my future sessions. Once again thanks for indicating interest to join my group sessions and looking forward to meeting up with you all real soon. Cheers!

I would have a session on the above date,Thursday HH 5 December as usual regulars SMS to my HP and New Bros pm me ASAP. As slots are filling up rather quickly, i have few more slots as of now to fill up and shall close inviting once the numbers are reached, do contact me ASAP. I shall reply you asap too. Cheers!
Participation costs as usual is S$50 inclusive everything except gal tips. ( All inclusive means participation, Mummy, Waiter Tips, additionals to liven up the session ).

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

HonestKeith
ur mailbox full, cant pm you, interested to join, can pm me? thanks.

youngpredator
03-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Thirsday 5 Dec HH in 鑫天地

Dear Bros

Warmest Regards
HonestKeith aka ST

bro TS, how much is the min tips for HH session?

Madprince
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Should be the same, $50

Honestkeith
04-12-2013, 12:35 PM
5 Dec Thursday HH in Verge

Dear Bros

Thanks for all your interest in joining my group session on the above date, ,,, till last count only 1 emergency slot is left, those interested do sms me for regulars and pm me your name and handphone contact number clearly so that i could get in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm you a slot.

ALL BROS THANKS FOR YOUR OVERWHELMING SUPPORT OF MY SESSION AS OF NOW ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED UP, THUS UNLESS THERE ARE LAST MIN CANCELLATION, WILL I BE ABLE TO ACCOMODATE ANY BROS INTO THIS SESSION 5 DEC THURSDAY HH. LOOKING FORWARD TO FUTURE SESSIONS TOGETHER,,,,, CHEERS!
ALL BROS THAT RECEIVED MY PERSONAL SMS ARE CONFIRMED A SLOT FOR THE ABOVE KINDLY SMS ME IF YOU ARE UNSURE AND WISH TO CONFIRM DETAILS INCLUDING ROOM NO. ALLOTED. CHEERS!

As usual the cost of participation is S$50 each and it includes all costs except gal tips.

Looking forward to renewing ties with regular bros and also getting to know new bros and enjoy the atmosphere in Verge, really nice and beautiful girl companions both Viets and PRC SYTs for you to choose and to build brotherly ties with liked minded bros who have similar interest. Cheers!

p/s: Those new bros plz remember to include clearly your name and contact handphone number for me to contact you easily as time is running short and i may not visit the forum too frequently thus do adhere to these little request to expedite things here. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka St

Honestkeith
09-12-2013, 02:33 PM
10 Dec HH Session In Verge

Dear Bros

Thanks for your overwhelming response to the session for today Tuesday 10 Deceember i would be closing iinvitation very soon, i have still last slot for Bros who are interested to join. Thus contact me asap, as usual Regulars sms me and New Bros pm me as i shall be respoinding to the reply these 2 hours. Cheers!
As this is an impromtu session,,,,,, slots are limited. Do contact asap for those looking our for excitement and fun with liked minded Bro.
Participation cost as usual is S$50 inclusive everthing except gal tips.
Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
10-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Latest Update For Session On 10 December Tuesday Verge

Dear Bros

Thanks for your overwheming response to the session above, i would be closing inviation soon as we are almost filled up, at last count i have one last slot to fill up, thus whoever is interested do contact me asap. I would be monitoring the forum for the next 2 hours thus whoever is interested plz contact me asap. For regulars sms me and for New Bros pm me. Cheers! Bros who pm me plz remember to clearly state your name and Handphone contact in the pm as this would expeditie me contacting you. This would be the best way to communicate with each other. Cheers!
Looking towards another fun filled and Interesting session today.

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Honestkeith
16-12-2013, 03:05 PM
17 December Tuesday HH in Verge " 鑫天地"

Dear Bros

I would be having a session on the above date, this should be my last 2 session for this year. As usual regular Bros SMS me and New Bros pm Me. As slots are limited do contact me ASAP. Looking forward to another roaring time together. Cheers!
As usual the participation cost is S$50 per pax all inclusive except gal tips.
New Bros plz remember to clearly include your name and handphone contact as time is very limited and it's much easier to communicate. I shall be checking the forum on and off and will reply by tonight. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

DeeZSleaZe
16-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi Bro,

I am keen on joining u guys.Roy here btw

Anyway,i am indian..local of course.Will that be an issue?

cheers!~

Heyue
16-12-2013, 08:19 PM
17 December Tuesday HH in Verge " 鑫天地"

Dear Bros

I would be having a session on the above date, this should be my last 2 session for this year. As usual regular Bros SMS me and New Bros pm Me. As slots are limited do contact me ASAP. Looking forward to another roaring time together. Cheers!
As usual the participation cost is S$50 per pax all inclusive except gal tips.
New Bros plz remember to clearly include your name and handphone contact as time is very limited and it's much easier to communicate. I shall be checking the forum on and off and will reply by tonight. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Hi, your inbox is full. Can't PM you. Could you pm me instead?

Honestkeith
17-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Latest Update For 17 Dec Tuesday HH Session

Dear Bros

THANKS FOR THE KEEN AND OVERWHELMING INTEREST IN JOINING MY SESSION, I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCED THAT ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED UP AND APPLICATIONS TO JOIN ARE CLOSED. UNLESS THERE ARE LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION CAN I ADMIT ANOTHER BRO TO THE SESSION. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO ALL MY SESSIONS, ITS INDEED REFRESHING TO SHARE WITH LIKED MINDED BROS WHO HAVE THE SAME INTEREST AND PASSION AND ALSO CULTIVATE FRIENDLY RAPPORT WITH BROS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE. CHEERS!
THOSE BROS WHO CANNOT MAKE IT TODAY OR FAIL TO GET A SLOT FOR TODAY's SESSION MAY WISH TO JOIN ME ON THURSDAY 19 DEC HH AS THAT WOULD BE MY LAST SESSION FOR THIS YEAR.
I WOULD BE AWAY FOR A BIZ TRIP END OF THE WEEK AND BE BACK THE NEXT YEAR. TAKING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH ALL BROS " MAY ALL GOOD TIDINGS BE WITH YOU ALL THIS COMING 2014 YEAR " CHEERS!

WARMEST REGARDS
Honestkeith aka ST

soft37sp1
17-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Hey brother if got last minute space pls text me. I'm interested to join in the fun for today. My number is 93552312 soft.,

Honestkeith
18-12-2013, 11:06 AM
19 Dec Thursday HH In Verge " 鑫天地"

Dear Bros

I would be having my last session for the year on the above date.

Thanks for all the support from you guys, you are all a bunch of real cool guys.
Looking forward to seeing you all for the last time this year 2013 and as usual those interested to join Regulars SMS me and New Bros pm me ASAP .
I would expect keen interest in my last session thus contact me ASAP for a slot. Remember to clearly state your name and hp contact when you pm me as time is rather short, this would help me to reached you back asap.
Cheers!

Participation cost S$50 per pax inclusive everything. Except gal tips.
Looking forward to a Happy And Eventful Time to end the Year 2013. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Bninja
18-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Bro ST,Happy and Lucky/healthy year next year 2014...I will see you if Vitamins M permit haha ...Bro Sean Lim

vunty
18-12-2013, 04:20 PM
today and tomor is a good day to raid Verge
Beware

Honestkeith
19-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Latest UpdatesnOn My HH Session On 19 Dec Thursday

As of last count I still have 2 slots to fill, Bros who wish to join do SMS or message me ASAP . I would be able to attend to you immediately. As due to time constraint, New Bros plz remember to include your name and contact handphone number for easier communication. Cheers!

Participation costs is S$50 each all inclusive except gal tips.

Looking forward to an enjoyable and fun session with like minded Bros from all walks of life. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

peterleong88
19-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Latest UpdatesnOn My HH Session On 19 Dec Thursday

As of last count I still have 2 slots to fill, Bros who wish to join do SMS or message me ASAP . I would be able to attend to you immediately. As due to time constraint, New Bros plz remember to include your name and contact handphone number for easier communication. Cheers!

Participation costs is S$50 each all inclusive except gal tips.

Looking forward to an enjoyable and fun session with like minded Bros from all walks of life. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST

Hello. I am interested. Pmed u. Thanks.

peterleong88
20-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Cheers to the good session yesterday !

DeeZSleaZe
20-12-2013, 07:54 PM
yeah man!

It was a very nice and fun outing.Thank you especially to Bro ST and Bro Wishbone(sorry..if i got it wrong...somehow thats what i heard ) but u know who u are bro...haha...tried to bluff me with the Vietnamese phrase..haha

Thank u dudes for making me feel welcome and very much at ease.wud have loved to chat longer after the session but i had to be somewhere else at 1030.

anyway..it was fun and I welcome the next outing!

Take care Bro ST.Enjoy the trip to Japan and Korea btw. See u guys soon.

cheers!~

Honestkeith
23-12-2013, 11:40 PM
" WISHING EVERYONE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR "

Dear Bros

Dee and Peter and all those who have the last year joined and enjoy my sessions, I wish you all a Happy and Eventful New Year in 2014 and may All of your dreams and aspiration come true in this New Year. Cheers!
I shall be looking forward to meet up with all of you in the near future in the Brand New Year of 2014. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honetskeith aka ST

badtea
24-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Bro count me in if going. Thanks

badtea
24-12-2013, 11:27 AM
when going bro, count me in. my number 82985032

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-12-2013, 02:50 PM
1 more slot for verge HH...pm me ;)

milfboi
24-12-2013, 03:07 PM
2 more slots for tonight Verge SH... Interested pls pm me.

badtea
24-12-2013, 03:12 PM
count me in! my number : 82985032. Never go before, good experience for me

SevenS
25-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Any outings tonight?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Verge hh today..pm me ..:D

milfboi
27-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Any Verge HH outing today?