PDA

View Full Version : Good to find old gem

badhallster
31-07-2013, 12:45 AM
I was reading some FRs on other forums and suddenly found that an establishment was being recommend in old posts dating back to 2009.

Then one day I was walking by the address of the place and lo and behold, the place was still alive and well!

So I decided to try it and give it out.

One hour massage was $45 so I paid up and was shown a small room separated by curtains.

So little privacy, I thought. Nevermind.

After a while a PRC lady age about mid 30s came and asked me to switch rooms to the one next door because the one I was in was for ladies.

I was like, WTF? Ladies come here? That means no GQ...

So anyway I guai guai go into the next room and proceeded to change. I was looking high and low but could not find their shorts. (I am used to going to clean MP where they provide the baggy shorts). So I just wore my own boxers.

The lady returned after a few minutes and I lied down on my front.

Immediately she pulled my boxers off like a pro!

She asked me whether I wanted oil massage and I said ok. She proceeded to massage my back.

She asked me whether I had eaten my lunch. I told her I had just eaten. She said in that case she will not massage hard. So convenient, I thought...

But surprisingly the massage was still quite good. Not piano-player at all. Not as precise on accupoints as the clean MPs but still quite shiok.

Halfway through I heard a PRC couple enter the rooms next to mine and were having couple massage!

After a while she started to massage my ass and brush up and down the ass-crack... waking up my 2IC.

She then moved to my legs and gave long hard shiatsu style strokes up and down, making sure my inner thighs were not neglected.

After a while, it was clear my 2IC also wanted attention!

She asked me to turn around and asked me to confirm that she should continue with 2IC.. I asked how much, she said $50 and asked how come I don't know the standard price.

I said it was my first time at the joint. She was so happy and said it was her honour and she would make sure my 2IC was happy and catch my bullets.

She began to stroke my balls and up and down my 2IC in changing pressures. She then interchanged that with dripping some massage oil on the tip and used her finger tips to circle around the tip. It was amazing! She really knew how to build up the excitement.... Best HJ I ever had...

I then decided to see whether she would allow me to autoroam. No resistance! I reached into her T shirt and slid my hand into her bra to caress her breast and nipple... not bad. Firm full B.

Anyway after a few minutes of being caressed, my 2IC fired his bullets into her hands. She then proceeded to delicately make sure my 2IC check clear!

Name: Mandy
Looks: 6/10
Service attitude: 8/10
Height: 1.65 or so
Boobs: full B
HJ: 8.5/10
RTF: Probably will come back when I need to check clear. Otherwise I still enjoy the complete HC clean massage package on a regular basis.