PDA

View Full Version : Cleopatra KTV

heartbroke
17-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Went there last thursday with some friends... the gals are all under 20, local malay gals.... super playful.... off the lights and TV and then party for all.... they had a theme night... all gals wear big shirt with tie (panties and bra of course)... loved the sexy dance they do together ... yummy.... place is at prinsept (spelling) street.... nice place... prices are normal.... went at about 11pm.... not sure have HH or not.

Reaper
17-06-2005, 06:55 PM
just to let other bros know.....there is out door seating at cleopetra KTV...it is also know as XIAN ZHI........the gers will actually accompany you at the outdoor area if you request.....I think that they have a theme night every night because when i pass there they always seem to be wearing similar styles of clothing......

Btw bro Heartbroke....its spelt Prinsep....Its at the corner of Prinsep Link and bencoolen street...hehehe...I know because my work place is at Prinsep Street...... :D just joking bro....no offence ah.....hehehehehe

seekfun
17-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Heard something about this place but never got to visit there. Any bros interested in exploring this place together can let me know...

singman
17-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Yes , I interested to check out this place

nikeboy
17-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Heard something about this place but never got to visit there. Any bros interested in exploring this place together can let me know...
Bro, fyi cleopatra got 2 mummies, misha and isabelle. price is v reasonable, ard $228 to $268 nett per bott, depends on wat liquor. sunday is $228 flat for all liquor.

Yup, gals are malay and playful, but also got one or two cannot pakai one. They have theme nites, usually on wed or thu.

Overall, still ok and value for money. :)

triple h
17-06-2005, 09:30 PM
by passed the place las week as a friend has a pub nearby. Didn't notice the brown sugar...maybe i was in a rush..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! will check it out :D

yongzhen
17-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Only got malay gals?

heartbroke
18-06-2005, 12:14 AM
I think got PRC too.... as mentioned by bro Reaper... i saw some at the outdoor area.... i was accopanying some indon friends... so in the room all malay girls... all very young.

bro reaper.... thanks for correcting my spelling. :o

cbr400
18-06-2005, 12:32 AM
count mi in if going.any bro out ther wanna can organize a trip down.

nikeboy
18-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Only got malay gals?
Cleopatra actually has 2 levels. first level PRC, second level malay gals. But operating separately.

heartbroke
18-06-2005, 03:28 PM
some many bros have been to the place!!! :p

my indon friend brought one of the girls for a bonk in the empty room next to ours..... he said its fantastic.... i did not try myself.... any fr from any bros here???

are the prcs playful too??

Historyx
15-08-2005, 04:06 PM
going to this ktv tonight...any updated info about this place and how much per bottle and stuffs??? Thanks bros!

nikeboy
15-08-2005, 09:19 PM
going to this ktv tonight...any updated info about this place and how much per bottle and stuffs??? Thanks bros!
Around $228-$258 for a bott of whiskey, romm fee waived. Enjoy! :)

hornyguysg
15-08-2005, 09:40 PM
am interested...pm me if going

horny7878
15-08-2005, 10:15 PM
This place fun meh? The last time i went to recee the place on a friday nite... the first level is totally empty except for the singer....

teraterm55
16-08-2005, 01:35 PM
This place fun meh? The last time i went to recee the place on a friday nite... the first level is totally empty except for the singer....

First level outside is beer garden, nice to see soccor match and beer is cheap there.

First level inside is singer, performace quite entertaining. have pool table for those who wants to play with balls.

Second level is where the real KTV is, and also where the action is.

the minahs dont really hang out on the first floor. because they
are alwasy occupied on the second floor.

horny7878
16-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Second level is where the real KTV is, and also where the action is.

the minahs dont really hang out on the first floor. because they
are alwasy occupied on the second floor.

What's the charges if we drink only beer? When is the best day to go there?

Other than minahs, what other gals are there? That time when i went reccee, saw a few chio PRC. But they only sit around at the beer garden leh... think they are singers...

nikeboy
18-08-2005, 12:39 PM
What's the charges if we drink only beer? When is the best day to go there?

Other than minahs, what other gals are there? That time when i went reccee, saw a few chio PRC. But they only sit around at the beer garden leh... think they are singers...
IMO, it's not worth it if u drink beer cos room fee will not be waived. Best day to go is wed and thu where they have theme nites.

horny7878
19-08-2005, 12:24 AM
IMO, it's not worth it if u drink beer cos room fee will not be waived. Best day to go is wed and thu where they have theme nites.

If any bro going to chiong there, can pm me along?

wanderer23
19-08-2005, 01:58 AM
That place holds some wild memories for me thanks to MNKTVS. If you're outside you will not have guessed there's a minah joint on the second floor. Outdoor area usually you'll see PRCs from the KTV on the first floor.

Spursgetz
19-08-2005, 11:19 AM
That place holds some wild memories for me thanks to MNKTVS. If you're outside you will not have guessed there's a minah joint on the second floor. Outdoor area usually you'll see PRCs from the KTV on the first floor.

wow bro...long time no see huh

btw...can't agree more on your statement....MNKTVS is the man.... :D

wanderer23
19-08-2005, 02:31 PM
wow bro...long time no see huh

btw...can't agree more on your statement....MNKTVS is the man.... :D

hehe ya it's been months since i stepped into a KTV. Been clubbing instead. My gal from BS who's in China now has been smsing me asking me have i forgotten about her :p. Think she is coming again to SG soon

IceBerg
20-08-2005, 02:02 AM
hehe ya it's been months since i stepped into a KTV. Been clubbing instead. My gal from BS who's in China now has been smsing me asking me have i forgotten about her :p. Think she is coming again to SG soon

Hello Bro!!!!! Supper long time no see !!!! Wondering if u still in SG or not!!! :eek: Kekeke ... So when u coming to join us? Miss ur singing leh!!

tokkon1
20-08-2005, 02:25 AM

Yup totally agree wif u. We did had a wild time there thanks to bro MNKTVS. Wondering when can we make a repeat visit.

So you finally cum down from the mountain...havn't heard from you for a long time liao. Meet up soon!? :D

dirty69warrior
30-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Around $228-$258 for a bott of whiskey, romm fee waived. Enjoy! :)

hey, was at xian zi last tue and dinno that there is a KTV. just wondering if the price is still the same and the price for beer? if the singers can go into the room or can the gals go to the hall? what is the market rate for the gals? is the place value-for-money? hope tat experienced bros do care to share. thanks in advance.

gangjian
08-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Went there with friends some days ago. Yes, it has two levels, the ktv rooms and malay girls are on the 2nd floor. didn't go in there, so nothing to report, but was told things are rather wild there.

the 1st floor doesn't have small rooms, and gers there are all singers. The 2 levels are quite separated, but singers can go to rooms upstairs if their guests request and they are fond of the guests. But they seem to be reluctant to do that, the reason of which you'll see soon.

We went on a Fri night. It operates from 9 to 2:45. but things only start to flow after 12. Even at the peak at that night, 1/3 of the seats in the hall were vacant.

The night we were there, there were 16 singers, only 2 are Malaysian Chinese, the others PRC. Most of them are of decent quality, and with 16 there, you have many varieties to choose. What they do is, they sit with you (they don't drink much at all) and chit-chat. They'll take turn to go on stage to sing. And when your lady is singing, as her patron saint, you'll feel obliged to buy her a "flower"--minimum $50 a pop, maximum $10K if you have that kind of money to spare :D .

Drinks are rather cheap--beer only $38 a jug, and there's no min. charge or room charge or anything. But if you sit there for 5 hrs like we did, you end up spending quite a bit of money to buy flowers for your singer (each of them went on stage four times!). Of course, if you don't click well with your singer, you can leave at any time. But we really had good time with our girls and ended up buying them xiao ye after the show.

As to what you can do with the singers, I guess it really depends on your charm. The assumption is that they don't do FL, but if you got the charm and money, anything can happen, although nothing happened to us :(

The floor manager is a singer called NaNa, herself a PRC girl. Very nice and good looking. She'll bring the singers to you for you to select.

OsamaBinLaden
04-02-2007, 03:31 PM
hi... just wonderin if any bros have any recent updates on cleopatra...

some frens of mine jio me to the place... never been there before... although have gone to others like golden city... xtd... tuberose... etc...

will post my fr after my debut visit there...

thanks in advance...

AdGuy
03-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Anyone wanna check this place out?

Let's organise outing. PM me?

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 08:10 AM

Miss the organiser minaktvsiao leh. :D

dirtymonk82
04-07-2007, 10:46 AM
i did start a thread on the cleopatra last time...but seem like not much interest from the bros here...what i like there is the theme nite :D

jackbl
04-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Your taste changed so much? From pho to mee siam liao? :P

AdGuy
04-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Your taste changed so much? From pho to mee siam liao? :P

Nbzz, everywhere I post you follow.

Everything must try once.

Never kena raped by minah before leh:D

darke
06-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Miss the organiser minaktvsiao leh. :D

u miss me ah?

AdGuy
18-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Anyone game for minah action tomorrow night?

east539
18-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I am quite low power and somemore quite long didnt log in due to overseas posting, I am want to join, but hope I am qualified to join. please let me join if you guys are going.

SexyGigolo
18-07-2007, 10:06 PM
ROugly how much a person each outing
minahs sit on ur lap and take out ur dick to rub?

etonz
20-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Ever since LSB close shop, long time didnt cheong liao.if got organize any outing, pls PM me. i want to join

Allanooi
21-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Looks like a good place to cheong minahs。。。 missed those wild minahs in KTV rooms...

AdGuy
28-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Trying to organize an outing to Cleopatra this Thurs (2/8)

Anyone keen?

Please stay tune to this thread for further updates:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=2172663#post2172663

east539
28-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I am keen, on lah

Jarko
28-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Can i join??

AdGuy
29-07-2007, 07:39 PM
All welcome... drop me a PM can?

Can i join??

AdGuy
29-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Bro... PM me again can? I accidently deleted your last contact.

Cheers!

I am keen, on lah

EvilG
30-07-2007, 01:02 AM
yoz

thinking of going this thursday too, maybe can get to know each other there. wonder what theme will it be that night:D

drop me the mommys number if anyone have, cos need confirm room

akuma69
31-07-2007, 09:07 PM
I am keen leh, but thursday not free :(

EvilG
03-08-2007, 04:32 AM
yo guys,

went cleopatra just now, just got back. new to fr so a short one ba.

arrive there bout 10 plus, greet by isabella as i called to book a room with her.( thanks to bro Snowcap for the contact) got a b-i-g room for a party of 5. really big, think maybe small room all taken up. isabella was very friendly and chio!!! really good service.

once she know we first timer to the place, she does some intro to the place. after 10min bring some minahs for us to choose, think maybe they shorthanded today, but found 1 to my liking and so did my friends. except 1 of my friend is abit cranky today and sort of never get into the mood. had a wild time for the rest of us, really "open" our eyes to the world of minahs.

happen that every thursday is their theme night, and the theme tonight is AIR-STWARDESS!!!! everyone of them (including the chio mummy) was wearing AIRSTWARDESS uniform!! really shiok!! lol just like a fantasy came true!! heard every thursday they change theme, they even have nurse and kimono night!!!

the gal with me really give me a GF feeling, and the R&B after midnight is just out of this world! they can really move their bodies! can't smoke in the room, but luckily the smoking area is just at the staircase, very near to the rooms. the gals will even accompany u there if they also smoke.

downside, think not enough gals, so got butterflying, hope is only today. will be nice if got more gals the next time i visit.

damage:
1 martell $258 ( promo price for thursday before 12 midnight, normal is $318 i think)
room charge is free if open 1 drink
tip mummy and asst mummy $50 each
gals $50 each.
gals more happening then some of the ktv i went.
communication is english and malayu ( heard all sg de)
service lvl of mummy excellent.
some of the gals can really play, hiong type.
return: SURE! want to try the other themes :D

thanks for reading my fr, but do understand that this is me and my friends personal views. what is 1 mans food might be anothers poison. ;)

regards,
eg

best123
03-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Yr cranky friend is not me, I hope.....haha.........

TCSG
03-08-2007, 04:52 PM
yo guys,

went cleopatra just now, just got back. new to fr so a short one ba.

happen that every thursday is their theme night, and the theme tonight is AIR-STWARDESS!!!! everyone of them (including the chio mummy) was wearing AIRSTWARDESS uniform!! really shiok!! lol just like a fantasy came true!! heard every thursday they change theme, they even have nurse and kimono night!!!

the gal with me really give me a GF feeling, and the R&B after midnight is just out of this world! they can really move their bodies! can't smoke in the room, but luckily the smoking area is just at the staircase, very near to the rooms. the gals will even accompany u there if they also smoke.

damage:
1 martell $258 ( promo price for thursday before 12 midnight, normal is $318 i think)
gals $50 each.
return: SURE! want to try the other themes :D

eg

This is what we always wanted, excellent service and value for money. Not like some so call nightclub, so YAYA and then no creativity some more... charges so expensive and still act as if we owe them a living...
Cheers... we still have some good places and choice..

EvilG
05-08-2007, 01:28 AM
adguy, u got go last thursday? i'm in room 5 i think.

still got 1/2 bottle left there, anyone want to go?

best123
05-08-2007, 11:10 AM
adguy and myself in next room! haha.... is yr room 5 group with an indian bro? saw you guys keep peeping into our room....whenever you walk pass......

AdGuy
05-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Oi!

If you never peep into his room, how you know got indian bro. Haha :D

Anyway, for you and me... I think this place is a no-go liao unless there's a super reason right? haha.

Aside to bro EvilG... Yes, we were there. I'm the guy who was singing song the whole night until RnB. When they turned off the system, I was lost liao... don't know what to do. Haha.

adguy and myself in next room! haha.... is yr room 5 group with an indian bro? saw you guys keep peeping into our room....whenever you walk pass......

Indignant
05-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Guys, any HH for Cleopatra?:confused:

best123
05-08-2007, 07:26 PM
bro... i neber peep lah, saw the indian guy scanning our room twice...haha....

thanks adguy for arranging this outing and yup, i will give this place a miss.....

Oi!

If you never peep into his room, how you know got indian bro. Haha :D

Anyway, for you and me... I think this place is a no-go liao unless there's a super reason right? haha.

Aside to bro EvilG... Yes, we were there. I'm the guy who was singing song the whole night until RnB. When they turned off the system, I was lost liao... don't know what to do. Haha.

TCSG
06-08-2007, 12:50 AM
This is what we always wanted, excellent service and value for money. Not like some so call nightclub, so YAYA and then no creativity some more... charges so expensive and still act as if we owe them a living...
Cheers... we still have some good places and choice..
sad sad... make the above comments and kana zap 2 points.
Guess what, never leave any nick behind except "Don't act like Lao Jiao"..
Must be somebody from the Jaguar thread where the management and services has always been criticised. Maybe step onto people tail or spoil people rice bowl over there.
As if I really care, but just to tell this senior so call lao jiao this...
"Give you face call you Lao Jiao, if not call you LAN JIAO"

EvilG
06-08-2007, 02:50 AM
yo best123 bro, my group no indian, only 5 old man, lol i did peek into your room i think, cos my girl butterfly there kekeke. should go in make friend, wasted

adguy, agreed the r&b part i also lost....... my friend lost his shirt and nearly lost his underwear also. lucky my gal not so hiong, only a lap dance ( really can move) and have grapes to eat nia. lol

if only this place got more gals.... like limited chioce, but i like the gf feeling... got 1/2 bottle so going the thursday after next to clear it.

Indignant
06-08-2007, 08:55 AM
sad sad... make the above comments and kana zap 2 points.
Guess what, never leave any nick behind except "Don't act like Lao Jiao"..
Must be somebody from the Jaguar thread where the management and services has always been criticised. Maybe step onto people tail or spoil people rice bowl over there.
As if I really care, but just to tell this senior so call lao jiao this...
"Give you face call you Lao Jiao, if not call you LAN JIAO"

U post comments gana zapped, i post neutrally in HC delights thread, gana zapped 2 points. Comments is because i post in it... Seems like lots of inmatured samsters around... :(

bangbangben
06-08-2007, 10:06 AM
U post comments gana zapped, i post neutrally in HC delights thread, gana zapped 2 points. Comments is because i post in it... Seems like lots of inmatured samsters around... :(

No worries... treat u to three green peas as tibits. =)

TCSG
06-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Brother,
No worries... let them be childish lor, points also cannot do anything.
It is a good lesson learned, that not all seniors in SBF are gentlemen. So just be more careful when come in contact lor.
Humble 1 point to you....
Cheers

EvilG
06-08-2007, 10:24 PM
lol u all bro so good, i 10 point since i join keke, also no power. but nvm also don't know how to use the point system, not sure what the rep and power is for... blur blur. live in bliss, just don't know anything and be happy!!

cheers mates

wateverlah
09-08-2007, 02:13 AM
Crap! i always walk past this place but didnt notice anything going on in the second floor!

Pm me if you guys are organising another one. Make it end of the month when pay day is near please!

minahlover
09-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Think must try this place after reading the thread,,,Any kind soul can
pm contact the mummy isabelle..thanks in advance

dirtymonk82
09-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Have not been there for a long time....when is the theme nite?

Rof|maoxz
09-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Have not been there for a long time....when is the theme nite?

Today shld be quite happening..... the men in blues are quite relac tonite. :D

WildatHeart
09-08-2007, 10:06 PM
yesterday is first time I try KTV with my friends at Century...
hahaha.. virgin trip and dont know what to do.. hee..

if anyone of you orgnaising to Cleopatra, pls pm me.. I am interested.. thanks in advance..

EvilG
11-08-2007, 03:49 AM
the theme night is thursday night, the thursday just passed is lingerine night i think, next week thursday is kimono, but need to confirm with isabella first, once confirm will post here.

coming thursday 80% sure going, unless my friend pull me to GF, cos might have big boss go with us, lol must katok abit hehehe

bangbangben
11-08-2007, 10:36 AM
the theme night is thursday night, the thursday just passed is lingerine night i think, next week thursday is kimono, but need to confirm with isabella first, once confirm will post here.

coming thursday 80% sure going, unless my friend pull me to GF, cos might have big boss go with us, lol must katok abit hehehe

Bro, care to give a breakdown of the damage?

eg. Bottle range, room charges without bottle, mixer and nuts... etc.

wanna view view new environment. =)

EvilG
12-08-2007, 01:29 AM
damage:
1 martell $258 ( promo price for thursday before 12 midnight, can call Isbella to check first before going down, normal is $318 i think)
gals $50 each.
return: SURE! want to try the other themes

only complaint, need to have more gals!!!!:D

hope it helps,
eg

EvilG
15-08-2007, 04:02 AM
bros, heard from Isabella, this thursday is lingerie night!! :D hmm..... what will i see with my hungry little eye, keke

going to go this thursday with my boss, unless he change his mind to mirage or gf...... :rolleyes: either way i go free!! keke

EvilG
17-08-2007, 09:11 AM
hi bro,

been there last night......... most sian night of my short chiong life, kann av raid!! :D virgin raid for me keke. but the place really sian le, still not much girls, some girls never go work last night so siam the raid. my friend waiting for his gal to come work, but end up never show up due to the raid. think will give the place a miss, just call my gal out when i miss her ba, no need go there pay so much. so stay there till 2plus to finish my bottle.

the mummy and my gal keep apologizing for the raid and the dampen mood, sigh..... too bad bo mood to play. their r&b also don't dare carry on as they scared. totally sianzzz

apology to Allanooi, u went there but no happening. Sorry

Rof|maoxz
17-08-2007, 09:45 AM
bros, heard from Isabella, this thursday is lingerie night!! hmm..... what will i see with my hungry little eye, keke

going to go this thursday with my boss, unless he change his mind to mirage or gf...... :rolleyes: either way i go free!! keke

Lingerie night?? Those soft soft one piece type arh? :D

EvilG
19-08-2007, 11:48 AM
yup, transperent abit de

minahlover
26-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Visit the place last sat night....Went to the sec floor...was suprised that it was qute quiet..total onli 3 rooms including us......As bro here said,,,,a total mainah joint.....abt 15 gals there but onli 2-3 lookers and rest pretty average...Damage 258nett before midnight.....Gals there generally quite hiong type,,,but cant understand that Y there is 2 mummy attending to us even there is onli 3 (Tot usually have 2 mummy when there is a big group like 7-8..correct mi if i m wrong?)of us come n show face 5 mins onli then disappear...Tip them both 50 though......Rtf: would rather venture new place..

fatty boy
12-09-2007, 01:22 AM
sounds like a nice place worth to give a shot, could any one pm me the mummy's phone number? that will be vey thankful

Mr Banana
18-09-2007, 05:35 PM
sounds like a nice place worth to give a shot, could any one pm me the mummy's phone number? that will be vey thankful

i oso wan!!! any kind soul pls pm me ther number?

red.adam
28-04-2012, 03:45 AM
business still on?