PDA

View Full Version : L6H66 A house full of legend soon to be

fatD
16-06-2005, 04:35 PM
A hot afternoon, fcuk! itch again. Was trying my luck on minahs along Lor 10 vicinity. No luck leh... fcuk! No time liao, so I jalan jalan along Lor 6 other then H66. Walao no gal catch my attention. Sibeh tired liao. Go to H66 and asked for one of my favourite. (x7 times).

She seems to be in bad mood leh, therefore I sayang sayang her lor. No time to waste, we proceed on with the romancing. Still cannot cum, she's working very hard though. I then extended another session. Half way through, I ask her to stop telling her that I am tired and will visit her nxt time. She rejected me n keep on working like a bull. Wahkao, no horse run man! Fcuk! need to meditate again. Concentrate.. Con.. at last I was dried out.

EXCELLENT!!

It's time for me to move on? Search for "new clothes"? A signal from sex god?

Here comes the FACT.

This time round, bo gems on hand. Other then some FL gems. So sad man! Maybe I miss this old friend.

BAD NEW for some.

All AngPai leaving soon. By August, none will be left. Any darkhorse? I doubt so, maybe? Heard that they are not in good term with the boss. Work Work Work... Like sex slaves. Therefore they request for early return. Complaints... earning only 20 short time... 50 ON... Boss not understanding... Boss very cocky... Boss saying he has lots of money n stuff... dnt need Angpais, wanna go back, go lor... blah blah... knn! Heard the boss very nasty last time, become better ever since the presence of Angpais, now back to the previous self again??? Wahlan, like my previous boss, knn chiong for him, work late, etc.. what I get? No increment, No bonus. Nahbehz.

Or, is it the other way round? Publicity in the forum that cause AV to send them back before they are due? A tactic by the boss to relate to the gals since he had received letter to banish the gals?

Or, is it that they might have develop some health problems that might endanger our life? "Cut off the root before it spread?" The work of AV enforcing LAW?

Goodbye g2, g7, g16 also g17... See u all at BK after August...

A Legend soon to be...

dirtymonk82
17-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Yupz...tried G2, G7 and G16 before. All provide good service. I will surely miss them when they are back... :p

ray_tan
17-06-2005, 07:49 AM
EXCELLENT!!
It's time for me to move on? Search for "new clothes"? A signal from sex god?
BAD NEW for some.enforcing LAW?
Goodbye g2, g7, g16 also g17... See u all at BK after August...
A Legend soon to be...

with the top girl g16 & g7 all time best in that house leaving, so no more good gems liao..

WOOHOO
18-06-2005, 10:32 AM
hey hey hey we can search and find another ya let the bros combine!!! :D

fatD
18-06-2005, 11:08 AM
yupz... the search continue...

In the meantime, I have a very high urge for 4some with g2, g7 and g16. A farewell party. But to be realistic, that will burn a hole in my pocket leh.

imagine 3 x 40 = 120 < Too short
2 sessions 120 x 2 = 240 < can't really enjoy individual of them to the fullest
3 sessions 120 x 3 = 360 < Shld be enuff :D A daydream? keke

but with this amount I can explorer a further 9 new gals though... :p

sorry guys, i think I am starting to talk rot.

thaivisitor
18-06-2005, 11:25 AM
yupz... the search continue...

In the meantime, I have a very high urge for 4some with g2, g7 and g16. A farewell party. But to be realistic, that will burn a hole in my pocket leh.

imagine 3 x 40 = 120 < Too short
2 sessions 120 x 2 = 240 < can't really enjoy individual of them to the fullest
3 sessions 120 x 3 = 360 < Shld be enuff :D A daydream? keke

but with this amount I can explorer a further 9 new gals though... :p

sorry guys, i think I am starting to talk rot.
Why don't you just book the 3 of them for ON. No time constraint.

Precious_123
18-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Miss these good gals together with the former G11.G2,G7,G16 have all tasted my sperm and have many sessions of hardcore pumping! The best session is with G7 n G16.So damn good and makes me feel like in heaven.A pity good times not forever.

DHL8888
19-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Came acroos a niebie session , a bro tested +ve for HIV after a Sex session with G2!!! :eek: Don't know real or not :confused:

dirtymonk82
19-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Walao...why so much rumor abt they got HIV..make me very scare leh... :(

thaivisitor
19-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Came acroos a niebie session , a bro tested +ve for HIV after a Sex session with G2!!! Don't know real or not :confused:
And the samster with HIV is happily postings in the threads here on subject not related to HIV, with "kekekekeke" and smiling icons, enjoying participating in threads flaming others, etc. :rolleyes:

Moreover if G2 has HIV, she would be immediately sent back, all her customers traced if possible, etc, etc. Also the samster with HIV would also be questioned to find out all his sex partners and have them checked too. So basically, the so-called samster with HIV is talking cock.

fatD
19-06-2005, 11:15 PM
ThaiVisiter:

Got Curfew mah :(

Anyway this idea has been dropped :o

fatD
19-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Walao...why so much rumor abt they got HIV..make me very scare leh... :(

me too :( no joke man.

Dnt know when is their last H check if they are ORDed soon. Anyway got any info that those hot gals ORDing soon? Seems like I am the only one who has this info! fcuk the gal not lying to me rite? nahbehz

Go DSC and get it confirmed is the best. Flame here and there get us no where.

yanki
20-06-2005, 02:22 PM
will miss #7 no chance to try the other 2.

Precious_123
20-06-2005, 08:43 PM
G2,G16,G7 are raw girls,no doubt of that,maybe they stop giving them liao.I haven been going there quite some time

Ah Dez
21-06-2005, 10:25 AM
can TIO HIV, is just like.... TIO 4D.

thaivisitor
21-06-2005, 12:03 PM
G2,G16,G7 are raw girls,no doubt of that,maybe they stop giving them liao.I haven been going there quite some time
Can you also tell us which other girls you have tried so that we also can avoid them?

Since raw girls means raw customers, so much as raw girls are unsafe, so are raw guys too. :cool:

jameslak
21-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Heard from my friend that G5 also offer raw.. Any bro also ve this encounter?

bigmann
21-06-2005, 06:28 PM
I know the ex G17 & G10 offer raw too.

jameslak
21-06-2005, 07:16 PM
I know the ex G17 & G10 offer raw too.

Is it that the reason they go back after a few months here?? :confused:

If that the case then this house is very dangerous as those customers who ponk them & will also ponk any gals in this house!!! Just my 2 cents thought...

We must pratice safe sex & enjoy the time when we ponking. :)

bigmann
21-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Is it that the reason they go back after a few months here?? :confused:
If that the case then this house is very dangerous as those customers who ponk them & will also ponk any gals in this house!!! Just my 2 cents thought...
We must pratice safe sex & enjoy the time when we ponking. :)

I only know G17 got conflict with the WL there while G10 I dunno why as she only work for few months and went back liao

jameslak
21-06-2005, 07:48 PM
I only know G17 got conflict with the WL there while G10 I dunno why as she only work for few months and went back liao

Huh? got conflict have to go back!!!! Then recently, heard G7 telling me that they all have conflict with G5 becos of 'her mouth' not good as she like to complained about all gals in the house to their lady boss....

Patlim
21-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Huh? got conflict have to go back!!!! Then recently, heard G7 telling me that they all have conflict with G5 becos of 'her mouth' not good as she like to complained about all gals in the house to their lady boss....

I guess G5 not happy G7 got many customers

Dragon Man
21-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Sad to hear that G2 is leaving too. I just had her for two sessions two Fridays ago. She was very tired, she told me because she had to go for her regular medical check up for the past two days. She had to wake up very early to go to the clinic but the boss made her work through to 3 am when she came back from the check up.

When I went to see her, she was so bushed, I let her sleep for one whole session because I really pitty her. When I was about to leave, she told me to stay for another session so that she was able to catch a bit more sleep and she even offered to pay for it. Poor girl, I decided to do as she request and stayed with her for another session so that she can sleep.

After hearing what you guys wrote about the slave-driver boss, I decided I will not go back to H66 again after G2 has gone back.

By the way, the rumour about G2 having HIV...ha, ha...she had a medical two weeks ago...if she had HIV, she would have been sent back there and then.

siamcutey
21-06-2005, 10:10 PM
What has their conflicts in the house got to do with you guys that you guys have to "help" them wash their dirty linen in public? :mad:

Pay $40 still have to listen them bitching one another in the house and helping them to promote? Please leave their politics to them to settle. We are here to only read on how good and how bad they are on the bed.
:cool:

SC

fatD
22-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Just confirmed. Left with G2, G5 & G16. Sianz, G7 just left a few days ago. Hai, thought she will be leave in a mth. Why so fast? :( Only 3 gals now. Guys, try those hot gals while you can, it will become history soon. Then G5 will become angpai? kekeke... must try her one day.

jameslak
23-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Just confirmed. Left with G2, G5 & G16. Sianz, G7 just left a few days ago. Hai, thought she will be leave in a mth. Why so fast? :( Only 3 gals now. Guys, try those hot gals while you can, it will become history soon. Then G5 will become angpai? kekeke... must try her one day.

Why G7 left out of sudden?? Miss ur super service!!! :( G2 also going back soon.... There must be some problems in this house... Haha G5 service can't fight with G2,G7 & G16 lah.. Unless she brush up with her bbbj & can anal. G7 told me & my friend G5 don't use CD if u dare to do it. Maybe because of their conflict force G7 to go back as G5 very good term with boss.

fatD
23-06-2005, 05:38 AM
how abt those new gals? all very new. All went back together also. Can come n go one huh? Was told that the new stock will be arriving sometime next month. Just keep our finger crossed that they are as gd as their senior.

jameslak
28-06-2005, 12:08 AM
Seems like no more news about this house's legend liao.... I had not been to there for 2 weeks....

thaivisitor
28-06-2005, 03:49 AM
Could it be that the "super service" girls are asked to go back because of the numberous postings and rumours on what they do that AV doesn't like, for eg, going raw?

AV could have called up the OKT, and ask him to take action. OKT will then need to tell the affected girls and since they deny it, they will of course get into a quarrel with the boss, but eventually have to go back as whatever it is, AV rules.

I mean, we have postings of some samsters who verify that they did it raw, but we also have a lot of postings from samsters talking about them doing raw, eventhough they have not done raw with these girls.

I don't know... just thinking. :cool:

siamcutey
28-06-2005, 04:11 AM
Could it be that the "super service" girls are asked to go back because of the numberous postings and rumours on what they do that AV doesn't like, for eg, going raw?

AV could have called up the OKT, and ask him to take action. OKT will then need to tell the affected girls and since they deny it, they will of course get into a quarrel with the boss, but eventually have to go back as whatever it is, AV rules.

I mean, we have postings of some samsters who verify that they did it raw, but we also have a lot of postings from samsters talking about them doing raw, eventhough they have not done raw with these girls.

I don't know... just thinking. :cool:

Like dat ah. Then I can start posting every house and every girl in cat40 do raw, plus take a leaf from the clones by duplicating 10 nicks n substantiate my FR, and very soon, GL no more CAT40 for us to bonk. Everyone stay at home PCC or go other cats. kekeke

I think she also miss her family in thailand. So good for her to go back and stay with them. Anyway, we are all here to read how good their skills on bed are. Getting into their politics is not good for any of us, neither is it good for the rest of the samsters to help them wash their dirty linen in forum.

hahaha
SC

thaivisitor
28-06-2005, 04:32 AM
I think she also miss her family in thailand. So good for her to go back and stay with them. Anyway, we are all here to read how good their skills on bed are. Getting into their politics is not good for any of us, neither is it good for the rest of the samsters to help them wash their dirty linen in forum.

The point which I'm trying to bring across.

triple h
29-06-2005, 12:55 AM
The point which I'm trying to bring across.

Agree with you and bro siamcutey.Imagine yourself being thousand of miles away from home and experienced squabbles within your faction constitutes bad karma amongst the dwellers. How would one feel and the fact that some of the girls are giving better "services" to clients....wouldn't one feel jealous.

Sad to say though, these girls are also human, they've got feeling also.

It's like taking out the skeletons in the closet.
Just my views as I had twice visited H66 and Fon ( cannot remember her name was my fav).

skyman
29-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Why G7 left out of sudden?? Miss ur super service!!! :( G2 also going back soon.... There must be some problems in this house... Haha G5 service can't fight with G2,G7 & G16 lah.. Unless she brush up with her bbbj & can anal. G7 told me & my friend G5 don't use CD if u dare to do it. Maybe because of their conflict force G7 to go back as G5 very good term with boss.

Bro jameslak,

May I know what do u mean by "CD". I've just tried G5 yesterday, the service is slightly above average. I personally like her BBBJ, slow and smooth. May be not to other bros. I've tried her few times include 1 time on.

The only thg that I like to on her is that she spent too much time busy keeping up the room. I asked her for CIM but declined. So, my rating to her as follows:

1. Look: 6.5/10
2. Body: 7.5/10 (I like slim gal but discounted due to small boobs)
3. Boobs: A- cup
4. BJ: 8.5/10 (Offer BBBJ)
5. AR: NIL
6. CIM: Not allowed
7. Frenching: 9.5/10 (This is the best part abt her)
8. FJ: 7/10 (Quite SOP)
9. Overall: 8/10
:)

thaivisitor
29-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Bro jameslak,

May I know what do u mean by "CD".
You don't know what is a CD? Compact disc lah... the one you play have music mah....

So when bonk with WL, make sure got use CD so that atmosphere will be according to what DC play mah...

kekekekekekeke

thaivisitor

BTW, CD means condom lah...

thaivisitor
29-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Waaaaa, so G& go back liow lah... Like dat I cannot keep my promise that my next trip to SG will do ON with her....

KNN, also neber asked her contact number so cannot enjoy her services in LOS too.

What luck :( .... now must re-do shopping in GL for next prospect. :D

shchen
29-06-2005, 05:46 PM
You don't know what is a CD? Compact disc lah... the one you play have music mah...BTW, CD means condom lah...

Hi Bro,

Your answer is so humorous.

Cheer!

shchen
29-06-2005, 05:48 PM
I was at the home yesterday and only 3 girls were working, others all when back already. I was told next month will have new stock coming in.

Cheer! :D

Clit_LickeR
29-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi guys,
Tried g02 on 29/june/05 at abt 1515hrs.
here's my review:
Went in sop bath, bbbj, ar, when done, she ask me in thai "u want straight away to anal?" i was delighted cos i am her regular n it's the 1st time she ask me instead of me ask her... (maybe i'm naive...)
Of course i say Yes lah!!! Proceed to do anal and finger fxxk... :D after about 10mins, she ask me to pull out and enter her puccie... (she says she's cumming... like real...) and soon i cum...

Btw, i ask her 2day liao leh, she say she still got 1yr contract n will only go back next year leh.
sorry me no good in me ang mor n hope u guys dun zap me... :)

jameslak
29-06-2005, 08:32 PM
I was at the home yesterday and only 3 girls were working, others all when back already. I was told next month will have new stock coming in.

Cheer! :D

So now who is lefy over? G16 still there? Feel to try her again as I go oversea trip next month. Thanks

shchen
30-06-2005, 12:25 AM
So now who is lefy over? G16 still there? Feel to try her again as I go oversea trip next month. Thanks

Sorry I did not ask as there are two Bros still waiting. I over heard the OKT said they are waiting for G2, and G5.

Hope this info help.

Cheer!

fatD
30-06-2005, 09:26 AM

Saw her yesterday

peterfish
01-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Saw her yesterday
G16 ord in Aug 2005 so still have 2 months to enjoy her. Can still bonk her for NDP 2005. However G7 has left though.

Clit_LickeR
01-07-2005, 11:44 AM
sorry guys, 4got to tell u guys that 30/june dat i went and visit L6H66G2 again... :D that day she told me she got blister on her mouth so, do take precautions ya? (cos her sop 2 me got frenching one...but she declined and told me this).

Cheers,
hope everybody have a safe bonk...
lastly THANK YOU for those "up" my points.

Imtheone
01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Scary if it turns out to be herpes. Thats a risk i guess we hope not to take. Thou herpes or cold sores are not uncommon but they r incurable. So b4 french, bbj etc pls check the mouth hor?

sorry guys, 4got to tell u guys that 30/june dat i went and visit L6H66G2 again... :D that day she told me she got blister on her mouth so, do take precautions ya? (cos her sop 2 me got frenching one...but she declined and told me this).

Cheers,
hope everybody have a safe bonk...
lastly THANK YOU for those "up" my points.

Pistone
01-07-2005, 05:32 PM
G16 ord in Aug 2005 so still have 2 months to enjoy her. Can still bonk her for NDP 2005. However G7 has left though.

yah.. sad bro... i was a session with her a couple of weeks back... she looked so tired.. and dejected... i extended to let her sleep through....
but she did tell me that day that she was going to stay till next june.. something must have happened to make her leave....
she had those 'cup' marks on her back too...

now.. gotta look around for new good deal... wonder where to start

peterfish
01-07-2005, 09:10 PM
yah.. sad bro... i was a session with her a couple of weeks back... she looked so tired.. and dejected... i extended to let her sleep through....
but she did tell me that day that she was going to stay till next june.. something must have happened to make her leave....
she had those 'cup' marks on her back too...

now.. gotta look around for new good deal... wonder where to start
Yes lor. I managed to get a tarma with G7 and G16 2 weeks ago. 2 sessions per person. Not bad. Worth the money but now she is gone so have to soldier on.

jarol
08-07-2005, 04:49 PM
was really bored on wednesday after windowshopping in petain.....queen was on leave......so went to gl to do some serious shopping.

as my favorite g7 had already left, time to try out some other ang pai before they go back.....heard some good stuff about g16......so waited for her for 15 mins

went into the room, started of with tkss, then i was mesmerised with her set of boobies when she took off her dress......looks a lot more edible then g7......couldn't wait to caress them......bath was sop.....went onto the bed.....asked me to face down.....then she started licking me all over...very detailed didn't leave out any spots.......went down to my feet and she started licking and sucking my toes....heaven.....never had such treatment.......then she lifted up my butt and started ar......she basically sucked and poked the hole with her tongue till my brother felt so aroused.....after that, she attacked my balls and licked with such passion....then the bbbj......suction was excellent with deep throat......turned me over and asked me to sit on her lap, while facing her she put my brother in between those boobies and started breastfuck....wow.....they are so soft and smooth.....couldn't wait to put it in her shaved pussy.....those pussy lips were really attractive....kept calling out to my brother to enter.......she started off on top.....very hardworking....but i wanted to be in control so changed to missionary......they were so wet and smooth......and her moaning was really good.....and after a while shot my load into her......asked me to visit her again before she goes back on the 4 aug.

looks:8/10
breast:9/10
bbbj:7/10
ar:9/10
fj:8/10
rtf: definitely
great gf feeling
best in cat 40

skyman
11-07-2005, 05:43 PM
was really bored on wednesday after windowshopping in petain.....queen was on leave......so went to gl to do some serious shopping.

as my favorite g7 had already left, time to try out some other ang pai before they go back.....heard some good stuff about g16......so waited for her for 15 mins

went into the room, started of with tkss, then i was mesmerised with her set of boobies when she took off her dress......looks a lot more edible then g7......couldn't wait to caress them......bath was sop.....went onto the bed.....asked me to face down.....then she started licking me all over...very detailed didn't leave out any spots.......went down to my feet and she started licking and sucking my toes....heaven.....never had such treatment.......then she lifted up my butt and started ar......she basically sucked and poked the hole with her tongue till my brother felt so aroused.....after that, she attacked my balls and licked with such passion....then the bbbj......suction was excellent with deep throat......turned me over and asked me to sit on her lap, while facing her she put my brother in between those boobies and started breastfuck....wow.....they are so soft and smooth.....couldn't wait to put it in her shaved pussy.....those pussy lips were really attractive....kept calling out to my brother to enter.......she started off on top.....very hardworking....but i wanted to be in control so changed to missionary......they were so wet and smooth......and her moaning was really good.....and after a while shot my load into her......asked me to visit her again before she goes back on the 4 aug.

great gf feeling
best in cat 40

I quite agree with bro jarol's comments on most of the services illustrated in the forum and the best thg that I like abt this gal is her deep throat. She really swallow the whole shaft and she did CIM for me.

If anyone of u don't try it, u'll really regret. :D

CumKing
11-07-2005, 07:36 PM
I managed to get a tarma with G7 and G16 2 weeks ago. 2 sessions per person. Not bad. Worth the money but now she is gone so have to soldier on.

Woa got d chance to tarma 2 of d warriors of d Cat40 scene...not bad..

I like d way u write.." so have to soldier on "...kekeke

On d prowl always,

CK

bradpitt968
12-07-2005, 03:24 AM

G7 left liao ah?? she's really good... with cup C boobs also....

Think she's the most busty Cat40 gals I know with such good service...

All the best to her future endeavours...

peterfish
12-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Woa got d chance to tarma 2 of d warriors of d Cat40 scene...not bad..

I like d way u write.." so have to soldier on "...kekeke

On d prowl always,

CK
Missed G7's fair skin. Her skin is like porcelain white and she has that CFM look.

fatD
12-07-2005, 10:41 AM
was there yesterday... tried g5, service SOP. Sian. Miss g7 man... g5 mention that 3 new gals have arrived and were on medical checkup yesterday. They shld start work this few days! Dono got big boobs anot :rolleyes:

bobsam_sg
13-07-2005, 03:30 AM
damn did g7 leave?

she was the best i had amongst the cat 40 gals.

will miss her.

:(

katana88
13-07-2005, 09:29 PM

great gf feeling
best in cat 40

Took your recommendation bro and went to try her out. Here is my FR.

She was eating when I arrived so I had to wait a while. Popped by L6H52 - the girls there are really fair and chio, have to try someday.

When she was done, I went to her room and was frankly a little bit disappointed with what I saw (no offence to her regulars). She was ~1.5m, face was so-so but I had to agree that her boobies were beautiful.

She bathed me and then I lied on the bed face down while she cat-bathed me real thoroughly. Like Jarol said, she didn't leave any spot unlicked, haha.

Her AR was really passionate and piercing, though not the best I've had (IMHO). She also BJ me while I was in doggy position, wow that's a first for me. She then turned me over like a pancake and proceeded to work on my front with her tongue. Her tongue is amazingly fast - must be her 2 years of training. More BJ and AR, and yes the BJ was very deep-throat kind - superb.

The breast fuck was amazing; I almost came! The sensation and the sight of it was mind-blowing, I had to stop her before I came. But on hindsight that wouldn't have been such a bad thing, haha.

I finished her in my favourite doggy position; she was very accomodating (no pun intended).

All in all, she was everything Jarol said. Annie ( i think ) has a really professional work attitude and her (forgot to mention) foot and finger suction is something GFs and wives would never do (not to mention AR) so do give her a try.

Her face/height/color don't really suit me so despite her great attitude and boobalicious breasts, I would have to say no to a RTF. I'll head back to WH next time.

AZ1001S
14-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Just trying out how to post, :)

AZ1001S
04-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Testing Testing

bonkster
04-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Testing Testing

Eh bro why bring up a 6 year old thread just for testing? :confused:The last post in 2005 is also a test post by u.

There's a Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff section for testing

TehGaDai
04-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Hey guys! This is my 2ND post today... Why my 1st posting took SO long to be approved??? I mean to be displayed on the forum itself... :confused:

AZ1001S
27-01-2012, 07:31 AM
testing again, always come to this page, dont mind