PDA

View Full Version : Noob Q

bahboy
16-06-2005, 01:59 PM
To all fellow samsters.
Just a little question about the Geyland district. I'm new loh, so don't really have a clue abt it. I read all this info about cat150, cat80, cat40, but how to tell which house or which lorong offer the different price for different chabo?
Is it that I have to go in to every lorong n houses and ask the OKT for their price?
No offense lor, but I try to look for this info, but either I missed some threads or I'm just blind. Anyway, no disrespect to all those senior samsters who have answered this kind of Qs maybe a gazillion times, but please kindly guide me thru it. Thanks a mil.

sammyboyfor
16-06-2005, 03:02 PM
but please kindly guide me thru it. Thanks a mil.

http://www.sammyboy.com/comsex.html

Ah Dez
21-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Today i got mood to screw newbies leh!

GLer
21-06-2005, 11:26 AM
wakaka cant believe man. those newbie to GL should join my patrol team to GL lol. I went there 3 times a week.

bahboy
22-06-2005, 03:05 AM
Maybe I should take you up on that offer Gleb. Wouldn't mind a guide at all. :p

GLer
22-06-2005, 12:20 PM
So have u gotta your answers on your questions btw.. U can pm me if u need more help.

thaivisitor
22-06-2005, 12:50 PM
To all fellow samsters.
Just a little question about the Geyland district. I'm new loh, so don't really have a clue abt it. I read all this info about cat150, cat80, cat40, but how to tell which house or which lorong offer the different price for different chabo?
Is it that I have to go in to every lorong n houses and ask the OKT for their price?

Going door to door is not wrong and also one way to find out but it takes a lot of time to do that.

A cheaper way is to go down to Anti-Vice and ask them. 100% surely they know. In fact they have it type up on a list which you can also purchase a photocopy for only 50 cents, just like what they do for 4-D results in Malaysia and Thailand. Moreover, their info is guaranteed to be the most updated. :D

DNAT
22-06-2005, 01:38 PM
A cheaper way is to go down to Anti-Vice and ask them. 100% surely they know. In fact they have it type up on a list which you can also purchase a photocopy for only 50 cents, just like what they do for 4-D results in Malaysia and Thailand. Moreover, their info is guaranteed to be the most updated. :D
can go and get a copy for me? .. I duno where is Anty Y :o

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:49 PM
can go and get a copy for me? .. I duno where is Anty Y :o

New type of KY cream..

DNAT
22-06-2005, 02:05 PM
New type of KY cream..

the KY infront got one L or not huh? ;)

thaivisitor
22-06-2005, 02:30 PM
the KY infront got one L or not huh?
If you use the type with the L infront is just like having him giving you a BBBJ? Wow! :eek:

That would be cool man.... :D

bahboy
23-06-2005, 03:44 AM
Thanks to those senior samsters that have provided much help, I'm really appreciative and hopefully will be a contributor to the forum real soon.
But some have taken their time to zap me and my points. If you don't wish to help out, then don't... move on to the next thread, its not like you have to click every single one of them, besides... the topic alone is Noob Q. If you don't wish to entertain the question, then why zap! Geez... what a bully!
Anyhow, again I'd like to thank those that have provided me with answers, and yes perhaps I should have taken this thread elsewhere, but I'm just a newbie and still new to how the system works, so please give some leeway.
I've been trying to read a lot of threads to get a better understanding, but nobody can become an expert in one night, right. I'm only human, bound to make mistakes and obviously bound to miss couple of important threads that carry the answer to my Noob Q. So stop zapping !

bahboy
23-06-2005, 03:46 AM

So... this Anti-Vice... where to find them?
I've thought about going from door to door.. but is it fine with the okt if I'm just there to check out their girls till I found the one that I like? I've read some threads saying that some okt are not that 'nice'.

DNAT
23-06-2005, 10:11 AM

check the Singapore Government Ministries web directory and look for Ministry of Home Affairs - Criminal Investigations Dept - Anti Vice Branch

Yellow pages also got their listings ... :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
23-06-2005, 11:34 AM
I've thought about going from door to door.. but is it fine with the okt if I'm just there to check out their girls till I found the one that I like? I've read some threads saying that some okt are not that 'nice'.
Bro you serious or not??????? :confused:

Anyway, from the way you answer and stay cool, I think you'll make it in this forum lah...

Welcome to SB. :D

DNAT
23-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Anyway, from the way you answer and stay cool, I think you'll make it in this forum lah...

Welcome to SB. :D

if I am not wrong, you llidat say machiam got double meaning 1 leh .. think I duno ;)

ABCinSG
23-06-2005, 01:03 PM
I would suggest you walk around and explore. I did that once, walking around for about 2-3 hrs with a friend popping our heads into every house (cat 40) and looking at the PRCs (we wanted to try something new from our usual WH10, but after walking around, even popping our heads into the "special" looking house beside WH12, which turned out to show some really scary girls, we ended up back at WH10 :rolleyes: ).

The OKTs might get irritated, seeing you visit their house more then once but not calling one of their girls, but just keep moving if you don't see anything you like. Don't be obliged to actually take a girl just because you feel bad. I mean, come on, you are already engaging this kinda services, theres only so much "face" you can loose at once right?

A rule of thumb to see if a house is cat 40 is usually, the doors are open, and the house doesn't look like they engaged a decent architect to do it. Much like the pictures in the link Sammyboy posted, most if not all cat 40 houses are like that. Most usually open from 2pm to 4am, though there might be slight differences from house to house.

About cat 80 - 150, they are the houses that usually have huge wooden/glass doors which are closed. I personally don't have much experience with these categories, but I hope to change that soon :D . From what I know (correct me if I'm wrong), these are unlike the cat 40 houses in the sense that they don't have the girls sitting in a "fishtank", but rather, they will call up a girl based on your...requirements.

As you can tell, I usually visit cat 40. I have been doing so for almost every week for the past few months (quite scary really, I might have an OCB for sex) but I have always sticked to one house, namely westerhout house 10. Maybe I'm just used to it, but I do believe that WH10 has girls that provide excellent service, maybe they are not so good on the looks department, but believe me, sometimes looks just ain't everything.

bahboy
24-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Awesome Info ABC. Will definately do the same real soon. Thanks a mil Bro !