PDA

View Full Version : So im going to meet my 'buddy' tomolo at her place..

hinata76
28-07-2013, 11:12 AM
heh..so finally i realised my buddy(from tagged actually..) need to release..me too..

but.....she is ..erm..not that attractive..as in very big size...im not choosing..but i dun really prefer babaaaaaa type...but she dun mind a blowjob/handjob wor...

but she say wannt do frenching leh....

question is...how to get into the feeling huh?

ever does massage gals la...but those are really chio...this one..is just someone who can give me bj and hj..in return i need to do frenching...with FEEL...

duh...anyone can suggest how to overcome this?:(

Parex
28-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Haha, bro U bery funny leh,.If u ready no choosing why not just close u eye pretend enjoy frenching wif her lah. But if u don't like her u brother can performance or not.:D

coolguy71
28-07-2013, 08:57 PM
you worry about your big head can take her... maybe your small head got mind of his own... just relax.. fun will come..

if you are going to pleasure a lady ...do your best.. dont disappoint her.. she has feeling too you know..

Mountain
28-07-2013, 11:56 PM
See got bad breath anot.:confused:

maddog_mlvn
29-07-2013, 12:05 AM
heh..so finally i realised my buddy(from tagged actually..) need to release..me too..

but.....she is ..erm..not that attractive..as in very big size...im not choosing..but i dun really prefer babaaaaaa type...but she dun mind a blowjob/handjob wor...

question is...how to get into the feeling huh?

ever does massage gals la...but those are really chio...this one..is just someone who can give me bj and hj..in return i need to do frenching...with FEEL...

duh...anyone can suggest how to overcome this?:(

If U think U can't do it or don't like to do it, so simple just pass the ctc to any Bros in this forum. Bros here will be please to take over for U. Maybe we can do the job better than u in fulfilling the lady need mentally and physically.

hinata76
30-07-2013, 12:35 PM
pm replied...

okay..some tings to note..she..well..not really those that contact her can fuck type..

must get to know her first..then see if it clicks that kind..must drive....

and.................she is damn huge....in terms of nehs n body mass...(which..turns me off..i only need to be sucked..)

so yeah.....those keen and 25 to 44 years old do let me know by PM..i send u the link to 'know' her..

i got the contact but u just cant call her/msg her hey can fuck anot..she dun work this way..hope u guys can understand...

hinata76
30-07-2013, 12:35 PM
See got bad breath anot.:confused:
no bad breath...but..might have a smell if it sweats...

like i said..not keen in toooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

cliffton92
30-07-2013, 11:12 PM
no bad breath...but..might have a smell if it sweats...

like i said..not keen in toooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Bro can intro her ??

qualia
30-07-2013, 11:57 PM
You should choose a different nick from the one you use at HWZ. :D

hinata76
31-07-2013, 12:31 AM
oh noes!!! ur who? dun sexpose moi! :(

geckoSG
31-07-2013, 10:46 AM

Alamak, I also use same nick as one of the bro who is a member there... Also, another guy in a car forum also same nick. Even cause them some problem too with their spouse.

:p

ah rat
31-07-2013, 02:43 PM
TS,share pixs of her neh neh & pussy :D

Johnston
01-08-2013, 02:38 AM
pm replied...

must get to know her first..then see if it clicks that kind..must drive....

and.................she is damn huge....in terms of nehs n body mass...(which..turns me off..i only need to be sucked..)

so yeah.....those keen and 25 to 44 years old do let me know by PM..i send u the link to 'know' her.....

brother
Why do this?

Why? For god's sake? Why? why force yourself to get a blowjob from someone you don't really want to do anything other with? You are cheating yourself and herself....

FIne enough with the reprimanding
U probably don't want to know that the mouth isn't exactly clean
so you can do some things to help u
pop a Hacks or Halls mint sweet into your mouth just before you French her or lick her (IF I said IF) , and the sweetness helps quite a bit...

Johnston
01-08-2013, 02:46 AM

I re-read your posts and the whole time you sound damn reluctant about the whole thing ... and very contradictory

first you say your not choosy - then don't prefer bb elephant , then when she wants to French u you sibei sian and cock cannot stand..........

you even further go on to refer to her as ".is just someone who can give me bj and hj." This is goddamn disrespectful of her - your treating a goddamned human being as a living sex toy, instead of a human being with desires etc etc

if you can massage chio girls then why do you even go back to her?
Won't it be fucking funny if she tells her friends "I have a hot hunk guy who hor is my living masturbation aid - I just say need to release he will guai guai come and we will play"

Grow a set.

Please.

MellowFellow
01-08-2013, 12:29 PM

hahahaha X2... i was thinking that too... :D