PDA

View Full Version : Do your live-in partners bathe after sex at night before sleep or bathe before work?

joncheong
28-07-2013, 12:24 AM
As the title suggests ... Do your live-in gfs or wives bathe after sex at night before sleeping or just clean up ... And do your ladies bathe before going office in the morning?

Just wondering ... Cos sometimes i look at my hot OL staff and i will think of them being banged in the morning or night before and never bathe after that before coming to office....

lotsfits80
28-07-2013, 07:06 AM
As the title suggests ... Do your live-in gfs or wives bathe after sex at night before sleeping or just clean up ... And do your ladies bathe before going office in the morning?

Just wondering ... Cos sometimes i look at my hot OL staff and i will think of them being banged in the morning or night before and never bathe after that before coming to office....

Why, did u see any cum stains on their face? :D

zhanyou
28-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Or did you smell cum on them?

Olduncle
28-07-2013, 10:04 AM

old uncle feel tis is basic personal hygiene must shower lah to be healthy and to be
bo free .......

sgrainbowdevil
28-07-2013, 12:48 PM
I can't stand my partner if she dun wash or shower after sex and then go to bed to sleep . If she dun know the basic hygienic I will rather find another partner .

coolguy71
28-07-2013, 06:42 PM
shower is one of the pleasure after sex.. you often see partner have another round in shower as well.. the wet and soapy..feeling is really great...

if you see the OL.. with rosy cheek and looked flash...she might just have a good sex on the morning before go to work...hehe..