PDA

View Full Version : The avenue for cheating

Kenzetan
27-07-2013, 11:56 PM
I know cheating in a relationship or marriage is something that is morally wrong and is generally wrong, but all unfaithful people in relationships have a reason for cheating. Although it does not make it right or justified, I just feel that sometimes the only respite from those feelings would be to seek companionship elsewhere and injections of new excitement.

I do not expect everyone or in fact, most people to agree with the values of this thread which I am creating for the purpose of people who have the intention of cheating to congregate, but I sincerely hope that this thread is spared from unnecessary abuse.

Men and women who harbour the desires the cheat discreetly, please begin posting and chatting :)

KhunnTey
28-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi T'S. Possible you start the ball rolling? :D

Kenzetan
28-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Hi T'S. Possible you start the ball rolling? :D

Well as the TS, I shall oblige!

I've been in a relationship for long time now and I have to say that I have NEVER cheated. However, I've had several opportunities in which I was close to cheating but big head proved stronger than my smaller head in the end. Then I begin to question myself. "Would she be the one I marry after all?" and that "I still love her but sometimes I just need a little break from the relationship"/ I'm just wondering how many attached people here are also in similar situations?

I would to i get to know some females who are attached too, and I hope that this would be a place in SBF for attached males and females to seek respite from their relationships.

joncheong
28-07-2013, 12:27 AM
What if your lady after marriage refuses to have sex with you cos of work stress or whatever reasons... Can you take it?

AmericanExpress
28-07-2013, 12:37 AM
i don't like to sound like a prick but although i don't speak on behalf of all men, i live to conquer as many pussy as i can before i die. i have a dream! :D

Johnston
28-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Well as the TS, I shall oblige!

I would to i get to know some females who are attached too, and I hope that this would be a place in SBF for attached males and females to seek respite from their relationships.

Hmm.............
Interpreted very broadly you are promoting cheating in a threat or are you again cheating?

And are you hoping to step on a second boat or what? my radar is flicking like a mad now :)

p.s I spell thread as threat, so don't call the police okay ;)

Kenzetan
28-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Hmm.............
Interpreted very broadly you are promoting cheating in a threat or are you again cheating?

And are you hoping to step on a second boat or what? my radar is flicking like a mad now :)

p.s I spell thread as threat, so don't call the police okay ;)

I'm not advocating cheating but i'm just hoping to find people in a similar situation as me here.

Johnston
28-07-2013, 10:00 AM
And what situation might that be, my good sir?

Lets talk about a man, who doesnt understand, to choose one love cos then love wont be the same, lets talk about a man, who doesnt understand, to choose one love cos then life wont be the same.

Two ladies in his heart, he needs to feel alive, two ladies in his heart, he needs to stay alive: the love for one of them feeds on the other one, whichever one is chose, the other one will die. :)

I cant understand what makes a man love another one, help me understand :D

Who ever recognizes rhe two songs will get a price xp

Kenzetan
28-07-2013, 04:28 PM
And what situation might that be, my good sir?

Lets talk about a man, who doesnt understand, to choose one love cos then love wont be the same, lets talk about a man, who doesnt understand, to choose one love cos then life wont be the same.

Two ladies in his heart, he needs to feel alive, two ladies in his heart, he needs to stay alive: the love for one of them feeds on the other one, whichever one is chose, the other one will die. :)

I cant understand what makes a man love another one, help me understand :D

Who ever recognizes rhe two songs will get a price xp

Sometimes it's just really complicated and lust makes people do stupid things :)

I would like more people to share their temptations or experiences of cheating in relationships :)

HeLL KiLLeR
28-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Like this...the relationship won't last long.

jdi813
28-07-2013, 04:48 PM
blah blah blah ... Who ever recognizes the two songs will get a price xpLet's Talk About A Man [Prezioso ft. Malvin] & People are People [Depeche Mode]?

Johnston
29-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Let's Talk About A Man [Prezioso ft. Malvin] & People are People [Depeche Mode]?

HOLEE SHIT FUCK YEAH

Heyran tak heyran eh etc....

:D

U get a prize : one of my core folder as its stands now... what do u like :)

but anyway ts once u get real interest in this threat I got a really good series of posts standing by :D

Syrus
29-07-2013, 01:05 AM
am waiting to read yours mister johnston. =)

woohooo
29-07-2013, 01:18 AM
To me... usually a man/woman going astray is a symptom of a relationship with problems (swingers/players not included... talking about couples in serious relationships).

If the relationship is strong, warm & fulfilling (keyword here), there is usually very little incentive to cheat. In fact, there is a huge deterrent - potential loss of everything that he/she holds dear.

But if there are cracks in the relationship, then... affairs are easier to take root & provide escapism, warmth, solace, etc. that is missing or denied in the 'official' relationship.

Hence, I tend to view it more as a symptom than a cause in a break up...

Johnston
29-07-2013, 01:28 AM
well shit mr cyrus u have to wait in this threat until theres a good amount of interest.....

but if u want to read my life story go here goddamnit

WARNING: No actual sex inside fuck man

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=385236

wally888
29-07-2013, 10:37 AM
by right, a lot of things cannot be done, but if u wanna cheat dunn get caught! :D

DemonicSS
29-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Hi TS,

As what Johnston puts it, its kind of too broad a reason. Though I'm kind of interested to know what's your story behind it. When "we" cheat, there's always a self justification on why its ok, however, we may be blinded by that very same reasoning, so I guess having several opinions would be good. Strange no? Cheating is perceived negatively, but in reality most cheat for many reasons - good and bad, but I guess many cheat because they are at a stage where they are unsure of their current situation and who they are with.

However, I do know others who decided in life that they will want to cheat cause they are sexually deprived by their spouse. They are fine other than sex and their honesty would not be tolerated so they cheat.

So what's yours?

Yoshi
29-07-2013, 11:28 AM
I'm married but after kids were born, our sex life took a dive. Sex with my wife is 1x 6 months. And that have to be initiated by me with a lot of coaxing. Basically, I'm tired of this shit.

Last year, while internet chatting, I met a married woman, too. For some reason, we clicked well. So well that we would stay up late just to chat about the day for every nite till 2-3am in the morning. She became my reason to wake up with a smile and exercise to look good. I saw her pics and they were pleasing to the eye. In fact, I remembered even praying for someone to come into my life for companionship.

Then, I met her. All my fantasy and expectation suddenly stopped. She was still the same as in the photos and the character the same. However, I suddenly felt that all this was wrong and started to get cold feet. The friendship became platonic and I know she was pissed. I couldnt explain why and felt very bad. I felt like I had led her on.

Now, I wished I have by my side. I cannot pretend anymore to myself and the rest that things are well. I feel that if a wife doesnt want to put out, then expect the expected consequences that come with the refusal to have sex.
Dun worrying, till today, I am still kicking myself in the butt.

Johnston
30-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Maybe at that moment u remembered what u swore that day : to love her through better worse rich poor sickness health and then u joined with her promising to forsake all others
:))
Interest level in this threat must increase b4 i unseathe the long pole oops i mean posts :p
P

Johnston
01-08-2013, 01:44 AM
FUck it
here we go

Cheating is simple. Banking against the trust someone has placed in you costs you nothing at first. You get away with it once, you try it again, and again, until there is nothing left to draw on. The account of the trust which she gave you.

Mysteriously, you should be sated with all of your gains but when you examine your coffers there is nothing left of substance.

When i say "i will be true to you" i am drawing a space beyond the reach of other desires.

No one can Command love,it cannot be marshalled or
purchased. Love belongs to itself,deaf to pleading and blinks not an eye at your rantings. Love is not something you can bargain with. Love is the one thing stronger than desire and the proper reason to resist temptation. There are those who say temptation can be kept at bay beyond the door.

Johnston
01-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Some say stray desires can be driven out of the heart like the Daemons from the Swine.

Maybe they can, if you patrol your weak points day and night, don't look, don't smell, don't Dream.

The most reliable Securicor, Cisco, or Brinks is Marriage. Swear you'll cleave only onto her and magically that's what will happen or so it should be. If only.

Adultery is as much about disillusionment as it is about sex. The charm didn't work. You paid all that money, ate all that food and it didn't work. It's not your fault, is it?

Marriage is the flimsiest weapon against Desire. You may as well point a pop-gun at a python. A friend of mine told me he was getting married.

Johnston
01-08-2013, 01:48 AM
I was surprised because I knew that for years he had been obsessed with a dancer who for wild and proper reasons of her own wouldn't commit.

Finally he had lost patience and chosen a pleasant steady girl who ran a bistro. I saw him at his flat the weekend before his wedding.

He told me how serious he was about marriage, how he had read the wedding service and found it beautiful. Within its confines he sensed happiness. Just then the doorbell rang and he took receipt of a van-load of white lilies.

He was arranging them enthusiastically and telling me his theories on love, when the doorbell rang again and he took receipt of a crate of Veuve Clicquot and a huge tin of caviar. He had the table set and I noticed how often he looked at his watch.

'After we're married,' he said, 'I can't imagine wanting another woman.' The doorbell rang a third time. It was the dancer. She had come for the weekend. 'I'm not married yet,' he said.

Johnston
01-08-2013, 01:52 AM
When you say 'I will be true to you' you must mean it in spite of the formalities, instead of the formalities. If you commit adultery in your heart then you lose a little of her.

The bright vision of her face will blur. YOu may not notice this once or twice, You may pride myself on having enjoyed those fleshy excursions in the most cerebral way possible without any physical transgressions having taken place.

You cannot be more wrong because you will have blunted that sharp flint that sparks between the two of you, the desire for one another above all else.;)

eeemen
02-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Interesting. Enjoyed reading your thoughts. Thanks, cheers, ........................