PDA

View Full Version : Knocking on hotel doors or phone call

(.)(.) lover
27-07-2013, 05:48 PM
I guess this is my first tread after so many years.

Any one have experience of sharing where you stay in a hotel and FL knock or call your room number to sell their service? Looking to try this experience as I find it exciting as compare to going sauna or fuck shop.

Any country fr will do.

will88
27-07-2013, 06:29 PM
I experienced it at Shanghai 2 years ago.

Our colleagues from Shanghai hosted us to a dinner as we will be flying back to Singapore the next day. The dinner ended at around 10plus and the driver drove us back to the hotel. I sort of remember one of the guy at reception approach me and ask me something which I can't recall (was quite tipsy as the PRC serve us 茅台).

Manage to make my way back to the room (all 3 of us stayed separately on the same floor). Didn't bother to shower and just strip myself to my boxer and went to sleep. Just as I was about to sleep, the door bell rang, I could not be bother with it until the person outside was so persistent that it started shouting 开门.

I crawl out of bed with the blanket covering myself. Was thinking which asshole looking for me. When I open the door, I saw the reception guy with a chio girl standing outside, he told me this is the girl that will service me tonight, I don't even have the chance to talk to him, he push the girl into my room, pass me a box of condom and close the door.

Though tipsy, I still know what is happening. I told the girl I didn't book for her service and ask her to leave. She told me I have told the reception guy that I ask for woman (which I cannot recall) and that guy have called her. She have paid the guy recommendation fee so I have to take her.

Although I damn buay song, but the girl also quite chio la. Decide to take up the deal which cost RMB2000. I can say I have never regret. It was an unforgettable night. Manage a total of 3 shots with the last one in the morning just before she leaves the room.

BMW69
27-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Although I damn buay song, but the girl also quite chio la. Decide to take up the deal which cost RMB2000. I can say I have never regret. It was an unforgettable night. Manage a total of 3 shots with the last one in the morning just before she leaves the room.

Wow $400 for a China girl (in China some more) sounds like a rip off

Spud_Boy
27-07-2013, 10:28 PM
definitely wun be cheap esp when the gal still give recommendation fee to the reception guy...

non-locals usually get the shorter end of the stick 1 la...

(.)(.) lover
28-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Great I love sex when it happens at the least expected.

will88
28-07-2013, 03:02 AM

Bro, I mention this to my friend before. He told me that $400 is quite reasonable. The fact that she is from China and to me the standard are definitely beyond comparable to those FL that comes from PRC here. Those damn good FL/WL will be in China, they need not travel all the way here to make money(theres so much payment to be made to have contact/rm/okt etc). It's the same like u booking a local girl here. It will never be $80 for 1 shot...

BMW69
28-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Bro, I mention this to my friend before. He told me that $400 is quite reasonable. The fact that she is from China and to me the standard are definitely beyond comparable to those FL that comes from PRC here. Those damn good FL/WL will be in China, they need not travel all the way here to make money(theres so much payment to be made to have contact/rm/okt etc). It's the same like u booking a local girl here. It will never be $80 for 1 shot...

Hehe so I should try Singaporean girls overseas

Rasta Marley
28-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Great I love sex when it happens at the least expected.

I agree man, nothing beats this kind of adrenalin-pumping mode of unexpected...but anticipated excitement given the unexpected outcome :p