PDA

View Full Version : A guy I know in other chat line forum

Nicole78
26-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi every one after so long I decided to write a story of myself which happen on a chat room call alamak chat....
I have been in that chat room for about 2-3 months and its happen about 3 week ago....
As usual I like to be naughty and flirt with guys over there so happen to one day I'm seeking for lover on the main chat just like sammyboy chat room happen to a guy come pm me and we started to chat in pm.....
This guy happen to be always chat in the main and I say him quite couple of time but we never get to chat before hmmm....let's call this guy "O" ok....
So we started to chat about our age race what we doing for living and etc....but out of sudden I feel abit naughty want to flirt with him cause he was a young hunk which I like young hunk.....so our chat started from what we like to do when we making love....
Through the chatting I did ask him does he like to lick girl pussy and he reply yes he love it very much to him is a must when making love it's part of the foreplay that can't do without it....when I know it I was "oh my god" cause I love to been lick and he love it too...so we continue chatting and sad to know that I love to blow job cause to me I love to give and take....but to I'm is give not to take sad right?but it's ok cause I might be able to let him agree to let me blow if happen we really meet up or what.....
A lot chatting a lot in chat room I ask him do he want to call me And chat on phone and he say ok....I did tell him that I'm 35 so he don't get shock of my voice cause I don't sound like 35 so he was saying its ok....so he did call me and we chat on the phone instant of chat room....when he heard my voice he say I really don't sound like 35 and sound sweet and cute he thought I was in my mid 20s so I told him he will not be the 1st or last guy who say that to me....
So after chatting about an hour plus it's time for dinner I guess so we hang up and had dinner and I ask him to add me at wechat to continue chatting.....but this time I'm trying to tease and seduce him when I saw his picture I like it cause he's really a cute young hunk.....we had a long chat when it's time to sleep so we say good bye to each another and say we will continue chatting tomorrow when we wake up.....

To be continue......
If you like my story have to wait for me to recall it slowly cause I had short term memory.....

Nicole78

husky22
26-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Nice true story. Any chance for me to be at your service?

furritales
27-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Camping here!!!
I like cute hunks too... :D
Please continue.... ;)

Nicole78
27-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Nice true story. Any chance for me to be at your service?
huh what you mean?
Camping here!!!
I like cute hunks too... :D
Please continue.... ;)
i will but i will only write a small part everyday
nice la sis. i have been to alamak since 2004. haha. but on and off. some tymes hits some tymes no. now getting older. too much prankster in there
oh i see im still in there till now

thanks for those who enjoy and like my story

Olduncle
27-07-2013, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=furritales;9401909] I like cute hunks too... :D
QUOTE]

wah like dat old uncle have to go to mountain top and find cave lah ...: :(

sister nicole pls cont posting so old uncle can imagine lah thank you

Benong1975
27-07-2013, 09:50 AM
saiport saiport TS:D

Nicole78
27-07-2013, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=furritales;9401909] I like cute hunks too... :D
QUOTE]

wah like dat old uncle have to go to mountain top and find cave lah ...: :(

sister nicole pls cont posting so old uncle can imagine lah thank you
uncle dont say till like that ok cause some uncle also will attract me ya ;)
saiport saiport TS:D

thanks

bigmannow
27-07-2013, 01:36 PM
camping here .........

huhu123
27-07-2013, 04:25 PM
sarpok too

Nicole78
27-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Tonight when I'm more free then I continue my story ok guys and girls

Botakhead
27-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Sumthing fresh from you. Wait for your installment.:D

Ultimate_Joker
27-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Sis, don't keep us waiting for too long for next installment! :D

lam30
27-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Camping here, waiting for updates. :D

QQ8899
27-07-2013, 09:26 PM
I also pitch tent here :D

Olduncle
27-07-2013, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=Nicole78;9403641 uncle dont say till like that ok cause some uncle also will attract me ya ;)

[/QUOTE]

thank you sis nicole for making old uncle feel better pls cont story ;)

Nicole78
27-07-2013, 11:33 PM
thank you sis nicole for making old uncle feel better pls cont story ;)

Ok ok soon later I'm busy now

studdyme
28-07-2013, 12:17 AM
camping for more!

Nicole78
28-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Continue the 2nd part of my story...

When I wake up in the morning I check on my iPad I got text from "O" greeting me morning it's was about 7 plus in the morning....so we started to chat on wechat till he was suppose to start his class at 8.30am so I say ok and I when to alamak to chat happen to see him there too so I was asking he still can chat when he was having class?he say can we did chat a lot till then I pop out is he willing to be my lover cause I'm seeking for a lover and he agree it I was so happy cause he's really a cute young hunk to me.....

After chatting awhile I started to feel kinky again so I ask him want go wechat to chat?cause there can reply more fast and he agree but he don't know that I'm kinky at that time so through our chatting I send him some of my breast picture to him but its seen doesn't work at all cause I end up get to know he's not a boobs lover lols....but it's fine for me cause I go and fine my pussy picture and send it to him....guess what?he reap,y in wechat and say my pussy look delicious that he wanted to have them to lick them and taste it slowly with my love juice.....I was so shy at that momment but at the same time I'm glad that something about me did attract him.....;)

So then I will never stop the chance keep search for my pussy picture and send it to him and he say he got a very hard on.....in my mind I was thinking (yes I get to hook this cute young hunk) so I ask him how he feel about my pussy picture he say it was nice and look tasty how he wish he can taste it I was like lols......and we chat till other topic cause he keep ask me to stop it cause he got too much pre-cum that got wet his underwear that he need to go toilet was up....so I was think of let him go awhile and chat other stuff but its go on and off that I will send him my shave clear pussy to him till he reach home.....

When he reach home it's time for dinner time so he say he wanted to go bath and had his dinner....so we continue chatting while he bathing and had dinner he always ask me eaten my breakfast lunch and dinner and what I had for it....but in between I'm still chatting naughty with him till he done everything and he call me and chat on phone and he calling me baby so I call him back baby.....he told me that he had not been that horny since he break off with his girlfriend....he say I'm so naughty and kinky which I ask him does he like it and he say he like it.....I was happy that he like to way I am.....so we chat about 30 min later on phone he say his sister want use the phone and.....

we process to wechat again chat till late and sudden pop out a question that do we want to meet up too for a lunch I say I'm fine if he's fine with it so we head on to bed and I was thinking of so excited to meet him tomorrow that make me can't sleep at all looks....:p

To be continue again please wait for me to recall and time to write it and thanks for those who support my thread....

Nicole78

ressto
28-07-2013, 02:25 AM
pitching my tent sis! continue with the story
post the pics too.. we r horny too:D

Nicole78
28-07-2013, 09:08 AM
pitching my tent sis! continue with the story
post the pics too.. we r horny too:D

What picture you want?

Fapatron
28-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Sis, you're story very interesting! Keep it up. New camper reporting in :)

Nicole78
28-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Sis, you're story very interesting! Keep it up. New camper reporting in :)

Thanks and glad you people like it as I say I'm only able to recall abit by abit so sorry if I let you people wait too long

QQ8899
28-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Thanks and glad you people like it as I say I'm only able to recall abit by abit so sorry if I let you people wait too long

Good story are worth waiting ;)

Nicole78
28-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Good story are worth waiting ;)

Hahas agree

Rain-Men
28-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Excellent details...love the way you are narrating it sis..keeping it cumming yeah? :D

Nicole78
28-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Excellent details...love the way you are narrating it sis..keeping it cumming yeah? :D

Sure as I promise one day one small part of it

bloodandhoney
29-07-2013, 02:51 AM
wish i was the lucky guy to get the chance to chat with you:/

Nicole78
29-07-2013, 10:57 AM
wish i was the lucky guy to get the chance to chat with you:/

Hmmmm just add me in wechat and chat with me?

InNeedOfSex
29-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Hmmmm just add me in wechat and chat with me?

Hi sis, what nick u using in wechat? Same name as here or??? ;)

Nicole78
29-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi sis, what nick u using in wechat? Same name as here or??? ;)

No it's Nicole_1978

Nicole78
29-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Continue the 3rd part of my story sorry it might be abit long and bored here at this part and sorry to keep you people to wait so long....

When I wake up in the morning the 1st thing I do is to check on my hand phone and iPad and happen to see "O" text me on my iPad wechat greeting me morning and that's how we started to chat and same as usual he will always ask me have I eaten my breakfast...I say soon going to had it with my 2 sons I ask him to text my hand phone cause I'm only able to use wireless at home...and so we continue on SMS while I'm having my breakfast with my sons I started the topic of what we chat about yesterday.....

Out of sudden it flash across my mind was I wanted to continue to tease and disturbing him "oh my"naughty me:p and I start to ask him did he miss me and so on he reply yes he did miss me and he's feeling comfortable to chat with me while chatting with me I browse back the photo that I send him yesterday and I find 1 which can show my clean shave pussy which is pinky and send it to him on wechat and he reply me "Wei!!!" Oh my god I'm in school and he say he get a hard on again so I was thinking and feeling abit kinky can't wait to carry on to teasing him at that moment....and so I faster continue it with the chat and ask does he want to lick that tasty pussy I send him and he say he will love it if the pussy owner allow I feeling shy and at the same time my face feeling hot.....when I saw what he reply cause I really love to been lick and I haven get to be lick for quite q long time....

Time really pass very fast it's almost the time we suppose to meet up to have lunch together....and so he ask what I want to had for lunch so I tell him I want subway and he say ok so we plan to meet at tiong bahru plaza subway we were still texting each another on phone while waiting for each another when I reach subway I tell him where I sit and ask him where he reach and he reply reaching soon so I wait for him inside subway...when he reached we order food and sit down to eat and chit chat after lunch I ask him want to smoke he say he don't smoke so unmask do he mind we go out cause I want to smoke....so when we go to the smoking corner I'm the only one who is smoking after that I ask where he want to go he say just walk around and see....

So we go inside tiong bahru plaza to walk walk....and walk back to outside and I smoke again and I ask him he don't want to go home yet?he say later and after I finish my smoke we go arcade to see see and I go play my favorite shooting fish game while he was watching me playing it.....but then my token gone very fast I guess it's just not my luck today buy after awhile my token rise a lot and sudden I got a feeling that he is touching my leg so I just continue playing cause I'm not wearing those long shot so it can expose my sexy leg and he was like on and off touching my back and leg which turn me abit on so I have to higher my shooting gun to finish it soon....

After finish the token I faster stand up and walk out of the arcade and walk outside and smoke and I ask him why is he touching me while I'm playing just now and he reply erm... Erm....cause I also don't know and was like ok.....and at this time I ask him when he need to go home he reply back later again so and I ask where he want to go then he say anything again and the only thing pop out of my mind is hotel lols......so I ask do you want to go hotel with me now?and he say ok I was shock that he answer it straight so he asking any hotel near by I say yes we can just walk over to the hotel and so we slowly walk over to the hotel.....so we walking to the hotel which is near my area and "IT WAS ALL NOT IN OUR PLAN AT ALL AND IT WAS UNEXPECTED AT ALL"

To be continue again please wait for me to recall and time to write it and thanks for those who support my thread....
Nicole78

Bearbear86
29-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Omg!! Im soo Hot right.. Can i join in? 😝

Can i add u on Wechat? Hehehe

ol'coyote
30-07-2013, 08:38 AM
hehe...now she must be damn busy on wechat...
tiong bahru there for h81 or fragrance nearby meh ?...

GGWL
30-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Well written n camping for more

geckoSG
30-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Camping here

naturegreen
30-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Yo Nicole78 back into action. So bulleyes hit?

Nicole78
30-07-2013, 10:38 AM
hehe...now she must be damn busy on wechat...
tiong bahru there for h81 or fragrance nearby meh ?...
Lols coyote ya wechat very busy
Yo Nicole78 back into action. So bulleyes hit?

Hi hi naturegreen how are you?

Nicole78
31-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Continue the 4th part of my story sorry it might be abit long and bored here at this part and sorry to keep you people to wait so long....

so we walking to the hotel which is near my area and "IT WAS ALL NOT IN OUR PLAN AT ALL AND IT WAS UNEXPECTED AT ALL"when we reach the hotel we take out IC out to check in and "O" pay for it and the counter return us our IC and we walk to the lift and take up to our room.....its was at the 4th floor room number 416 so when the lift reach 4th floor we look for our room and the hotel room wasn't close at all cause the level is a smoking floor we walk in and slot in the hotel card and close the door....i sit down on the bed and take a rest awhile while "O" put down his bad and sit beside me....i feel abit shy be excited so to cool down myself i say i want go bath 1st so i walk to the toilet and i take off my cloth and have a bath while he waiting outside.....when i finish bathing i warp myself clear and warp with a towel then i ask him does he want to go take a bath too....so while im finding the blanket he head to the toilet to bath and i open up the blanket nicely and guess what?i realize that i didn't on the aircon and i told "O" that and he laugh at me.....

After "O" has finish bathing too we both lie on the bed and chat and we both are inside the blanket out of sudden he come near my and hug me in his arm and start to kiss me we were frenching and having tongue fight and hugging together.....after frenching he go lower to lick my nech which i start to let out soft moan here his ear and he too let out soft moan at the same time and he go lower to my pussy and take a clear look at my pussy which i send to tease him for the past 2 days and he say baby you got a nice tasty pussy and he started to open my pussy lips can lick it slowly and gently....i was like ahhh.....ahh.....and he keep licking it when i saw that his postion was like abit uncomfortable to him so i get up and he ask what happen why i sudden get up....so i reply him cause he seen to lieing at a uncomfortable postion so i was thinking to lie at a place which he can lie down and lick me comfortable and he say ehh....he haven get to lick enough of my pussy i was feeling (blushing) and so when i lie down again he attack my clit and licking it and ask him how does my pussy taste to him and he reply it was nice and delicious i ask back does it has any weird smell or taste and he reply no its just nice for him and he lick my love hole to taste my love juice.....

At this time he was licking it more faster and furious at my clit and he even use his finger to finger my love hole and i was keep on moaning all the way...(ahh...ahh....ahh...hmmm.....)when at this time i get the feeling that im cumming and i tell him that im cumming so he still keep on licking it non stop when the feeling is coming nearer and nearer i was like AHH.....AHH....AH.....and finally i cum and want him to stop but he sont so i had to get up to let him stop licking me and i go down to his dick and saw (woah he got a big mushroom head which mean his dick head was big that's turn me on so i go to start licking and sucking it slowly but awhile awhile it's turn soft and i ask him why?how come it's turn soft?and he reply he dont like to be blow as he told me and now i really believe it cause i tried....i feel abit disappointed so i start to kissing him and lick his neck he start to let out his moan too and i can feel that he's enjoying it and he was harden so he ask me to lie down and he use his dick to enter my wet love hole slowly that's when i let out a loud (AHH....)and he goes slowly in and out and in and out.....and at the same moment he start to ram me from slow to faster and faster where i keep moaning in high and shiok (AHH....AHH...AHH....)i tell him baby you hit my Gspot and he slow down the speed......so i ask him do he want to change to doggy me?and he say ok can also.....

When i turn around and on for feet he enter my love hole again this time he started to ram it slow slow and faster so i was feeling the high and i keep moaning and moaning (AHHH....AHHH....AH...HMMM.....)i asking him to bang me harder.... (oh yes....)deeper.... (ya baby...) faster... and i was keep on saying oh yes....baby...that's it...ya...don't stop it baby.....im cuming.....ahh.... im cuming baby....shhh....don't stop it baby.....ahhh....ahmmm.....ahhh.....hmmm.....ahhh. .....and he say he was cumming too ahhh....and after awhile we both cum together.....after we cum together when the moment he pull out i can feel that his cum was dripping down my pussy and its was alot and he say that he already say that his cum is alot till i try it then i know it.....so we go wash up and dress up we sit down on bed after dressing up our cloths and after awhile the hotel phone ring its time to check out and we went down to the lobby and i handed the key to the counter and we walk back to tiong bahru plaza and we went to a shop to buy some drink and find place to sit and chat awhile when he say he need to go home for dinner so we head to the MRT station and i see him home from MRT before that i give him a kiss on kiss lip and he was very shy which i can see his face turning red and i told him to text me while he on the way home so i went home too......when i reach home i text him in wechat while accompany him to chat when he was taking MRT on the way home.....

Nicole78

welcomemdc2
31-07-2013, 08:45 AM
ok! i am camping for more!! =)

gingkonut
31-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Hmmm.... nicole taking it RAW???

geckoSG
31-07-2013, 10:10 AM
OK... so Sis did him RAW... Wow

QQ8899
31-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Fascinating!!! More please!! :D

Nicole78
31-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Hmmm.... nicole taking it RAW???

OK... so Sis did him RAW... Wow

Should I edit the story abit to let you know the answer?

eeemen
31-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Good story that you're sharing sis! More pls. Old man here like very much :D , cheers, ........................

Nicole78
31-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Good story that you're sharing sis! More pls. Old man here like very much :D , cheers, ........................

Thanks a lot for your support

WhyWhy00
31-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Nice story..waiting for more to come...:D

geckoSG
31-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Should I edit the story abit to let you know the answer?

Dun! Like that story will not be exciting anymore

:D

Nicole78
01-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Dun! Like that story will not be exciting anymore

:D

Ok ok sure

Rockstar10
01-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Seats reserved....popcorn standby...

superman
03-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Nice story sis. more pls more:)

snake_
03-08-2013, 09:59 AM
looking forward to more of this sis~

luvuass
03-08-2013, 10:19 AM
N78 know ur looking 4 SD dinno ur also good at story telling, pls update

Nicole78
03-08-2013, 04:22 PM
N78 know ur looking 4 SD dinno ur also good at story telling, pls update

Sorry recently too busy

Nicole78
05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Sorry everyone I will be busy till next Tuesday do I only can continue write on next Tuesday thanks

luvuass
05-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Found ur SD n now busy piak paik, no time to update hah

studdyme
06-08-2013, 12:13 AM
camping for more!

Nicole78
06-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Found ur SD n now busy piak paik, no time to update hah

No I'm working at Mac holiday coming so ya

rhibs
23-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Good write up sis, i totally njoyed it and your story made me all hot n bothered...now i feel like chatting with u on wechat too..lol

brokenunderwear
24-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Read also high lor ....... :p

bomberbird
24-10-2013, 11:42 PM
No I'm working at Mac holiday coming so ya

All those girls working at Mac all damn horny one. A lot of the Mac staff actually fuck around with the other staff

Nicole78
25-10-2013, 09:07 AM
All those girls working at Mac all damn horny one. A lot of the Mac staff actually fuck around with the other staff

Zzzzz I don't flirt around at my work place

Nicole78
25-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Now I know the reason why is my wechat so many people keep adding me is because of this thread sudden active back

zhot
25-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Nice story TS. Anymore? Getting really hard below Liao. :)

LightningGalAss
25-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Camping here .. very hot sia :p

lalaliang
25-10-2013, 11:06 PM
hehe go on sis... :D :D

DumbAss
11-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Now I know the reason why is my wechat so many people keep adding me is because of this thread sudden active back

Yes and you never wrote again. Where's your story?

Dhornyboy
11-08-2014, 09:13 PM
sis... post some of your cb shots ley hahaha.. wah see your story damn stem..

mcyeoh
12-08-2014, 01:48 AM
sis... post some of your cb shots ley hahaha.. wah see your story damn stem..
pathetic singaporean guy...why...cant court properly...pathetic and puny

latour
12-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Read also high lor ....... :p

Wow nice story I enjoy reading it. Any more coming .
Thank you .

Dhornyboy
12-08-2014, 11:46 PM
pathetic singaporean guy...why...cant court properly...pathetic and puny

Dude.. i would have zap you but you know what? i cannot give a fuck damn about a pathetic piece of shit like yourself. Maybe Singaporean guys are pathetic.. but one thing is for sure.. no matter how pathetic we are, you are far worse than us. :) bite me aka hokkien "ga wa la"

mcyeoh
13-08-2014, 01:41 PM
hajahaha say the one that still pay for sex...why cant court propwrly....no winder sg guys are so chinks n puny with your structure....funny insecure sg guy...why cant hamg out with VS models n do you know why..you guys have funny accents and short hahahaha

Nicole78
14-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey hey chill chill guys ok here's my picture I got good and bad comment about it it but life's still goes on....
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=437458&highlight=

Anyway those who add me in wechat don't intend that you able to get free meals I'm a. FL that got a price tag on it

copper
14-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Excellent writing with near perfect grammar and spelling regarding your earlier story, 我只想说一句话: 你有着非同一般的关注!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “赞”

Sfan
14-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Dude.. i would have zap you but you know what? i cannot give a fuck damn about a pathetic piece of shit like yourself. Maybe Singaporean guys are pathetic.. but one thing is for sure.. no matter how pathetic we are, you are far worse than us. :) bite me aka hokkien "ga wa la"

Bro. Mcyeoh is known for only passing comments on how others are insecure. ALL his posts consist of nothing else. Some of us bros are zapping him, if only so it makes it harder for him to post. Lol

The less I see of his posts the less irritating it is.

Nicole78
14-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Bro. Mcyeoh is known for only passing comments on how others are insecure. ALL his posts consist of nothing else. Some of us bros are zapping him, if only so it makes it harder for him to post. Lol

on ignore mode move on.....lols

doubletap
14-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Hey hey chill chill guys ok here's my picture I got good and bad comment about it it but life's still goes on....
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=437458&highlight=

Anyway those who add me in wechat don't intend that you able to get free meals I'm a. FL that got a price tag on it

wah! with this kindda pictures, u r definitely someone a lot of men yearn for...... well, we gotta respect yr FL profession, no comments abt it. but to have u as a fb or gf, it's definitely a bucket list wish being fulfilled.

good luck, sis!

*r u able to pm me yr price tag?

mcyeoh
14-08-2014, 09:34 PM

hajhaha say the insecure fucker...nasty sg faggot...be secure for once...chink chonk

Nicole78
14-08-2014, 10:50 PM
wah! with this kindda pictures, u r definitely someone a lot of men yearn for...... well, we gotta respect yr FL profession, no comments abt it. but to have u as a fb or gf, it's definitely a bucket list wish being fulfilled.

good luck, sis!

*r u able to pm me yr price tag?

Lols thanks for the compliment
But I'm not into any relationship but if someone willing to support me as a FL....
If become my reg will have discount