PDA

View Full Version : My sexperience with SweetPRCBabes

PutItIn
24-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi everyone. As we all know, if we were to post negative remarks in an OKT thread in the FL domes, sure kena deleted and zapped.

So I thought I would just share my experience with this stable here. Anyone else who got anything to share, feel free to share, haha.

The first FR I would like to give is for Tong Tong.
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!tong-tong/c228

Location-wise, a pretty standard location. Looks-wise, similar enough to the pics for me. Looks slutty as per description.

Service-wise, pretty good. Although after riding me for a short while, she claimed that she orgasm already (so fast?) and asked me if I cum already, the rest of the session she didnt try to hurry me. Her HJ really good, I mari kita in no time even for the second shot with her.

Easy to talk to her as well, mid-way her friend called her. I told her to invite her friend in also. So there was 2 ladies and me in the room. However, didnt go for tarma la. The other girl not to my liking.

All in all, not an amazing experience, but decent enough to say the time and money spent was worth it.

The second one is Nina.
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!nina/c1ecr

Experience wasn't good. Arranged for a 2 hours 3 shots session. Location discreet and convenient.

Reached, realized hers wasnt just a "slight tummy". Thought nvm, see her service. VERY BAD SERVICE. From start, she put out all her 3 handphones. Each time got msg, she will go see and check. I kaypoh went to see, she was on WeChat messaging a friend. If she trying to arrange another appointment with customer, at least I can understand.

Went to bath. Suddenly tell me what her mother fall sick, need go back. Those typical stories you hear from KTV girls. Probably hinting me to give her more money/tips.

Round 1 finish. She kept playing with her handphones. Received a call from a customer. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME SHE ARRANGED FOR AN APPOINTMENT WHILE THAT TIME WAS STILL SUPPOSED TO BE MINE. Asked her about it, she said she will be able to make me cum three times in 90mins. Her figure and face already not that attractive, I thought, never mind, feeling damn horny anyway, see what she can do.

Second round, hard liao. Turned her around to do doggy. Mid-way through, her phone rang. She actually answered. Her figure from behind wasnt that great (quite fat). I already abit not that turned on. Then she talking to customer, I lagi turned off. Dick went soft. Then she put down the phone liao still got the cheek to ask me "can we just do one time and suan liao". Wtf. I arranged for 2 hours, 3 shots. Now one shot nia she chasing me out?

I also dulan plus she really not attractive at all. Since her house got other girls, I asked her find me another one if she wants to end our session. To be fair, she did find one for me la.

All in all, experience with Nina SUCKS. Totally not worth the money, not worth the time.

Bigthorn
24-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks bro for the sharing.