PDA

View Full Version : My Short Adventure with a Lau Chio 54

geckoSG
23-07-2013, 01:22 PM
"Auntie Grace, let me help you" as I approached my 54 yo neighbour who was struggling with her groceries at the market. A widow at the age of 54, i often see her at night under her block in nice long sleeve cotton top and short denim skirt with some light make up.

Today, no surprise, I saw her once again, this time carrying a lot of stuff, so I offered my help and carry her groceries to her home for her. "Thank you ah boy, long time no see, how are you?"

Conversation in Hokkien

"I'm OK, and you looked pretty tonight... Go shopping har" I replied.

"Where got pretty, lau liao loh. Boh lang ai kau lau zhar bo" (Old already, no one want to see old woman).

"Who say so? U everyday wear so young, cannot tell your age also, sure a lot of uncle stare at you one" I replied.

Auntie Grace then had a "blush" in her face. "So you also peep at me har"

Being a blunt person, I told her "Yah lor, how not to notice a sexy mature lady like yourself, everytime wear so nice"

Upon reaching her home, I carried her grocery into her home. "Ok, Auntie Grace, here you go, I'll make a move now"

"Ah boy, wait lah, have a cold drink first, I just made some liang teh today, I pour some for you."

Then, her phone rang and she picked it up quickly, "Ah boy, you help yourself to the drink ok, in the refrigerator" and walked to 1 corner to answer the call.

Not to waste her effort, I went and open up her refrigerator to get my herbal tea. Being kapo, I checked out her refrigerator to see what she had usually in the house. I saw some brinjas and some straight peeled cucumbers of different sizes. So, in my mind, I guess she loved vegetables alot and does a lot of facial by putting cucumber on her face.

I grabbed a cup of my liang teh and started drinking while walking out of the kitchen. Out of nowhere, Auntie Grace appear from a corner and we bumped into each other, and the cup of liang teh had spilled all over me and Auntie Grace.

"Oh, I'm sorry" as she apologies to me and I too apologies to her for the mess. The drink had spilled on my Sleeves tight fitting top and my pants as well as her top and denim skirt too. Apologies were repeating between us.

Auntie Grace took a cloth from the table and started helping to wipe my body dry. "Oh my god, what have I done"

"Auntie Grace, its ok too, Its my fault for drinking and walking. As I started drying myself.

Oh dear, your pants is wet as she uses the cloth to try to clean my wet pants and occassionally brushes quite hard at my groin. Being a man who have fetish for mature ladies, I got an instant hardon with her action, at the same time, my eyes were peering down her loose top...

geckoSG
23-07-2013, 01:27 PM
She was wearing a loose lacy bra (BLACK) which opens to reveal her nice nipples which were some sort of thick and her breasts were bouncing from her movement of her hands to try to dry me.

Auntie Grace definitely could feel my hardon as I deliberately made it harder when she "brush" pass it. I could see her blushing as she stopped and moved away. "Sorry, she replied"

"Its ok, no worries about the wetness" I replied, used to being wet, I cracked a joke.

Auntie Grace didn't reply and turned around. Shit! I must have said something wrong in my heart.

"I'll go change and bring you some clothings" she replied as she hurried into the room.

"Its OK, auntie Grace, I go home and change lah"

"No no, not going to let you walk home wet, you go get another cup of liang teh, I get changed first." she replied.

So, once again, I went back to the kitchen to get another drink... TBC

Latte
23-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Pitch tent

vkoolboi
23-07-2013, 01:58 PM
I hope auntie come back in bikini

montroy
23-07-2013, 02:43 PM
chopped!!!!!!

chewee62
23-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Camping for more

KhunnTey
23-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Yeah! Quick! I love an old pussy too. Gonna be very wet I guess! More! :p

geckoSG
23-07-2013, 06:31 PM
I opened the refrigerator door again, got another glass of herbal tea. In my mind, was thinking, maybe I cracked the joke and offended her. Will she go tell the neighbours? As I think, I closed the refrigerator with the glass in my mouth sipping the drink and walking out of the kitchen again.

I guess i didn't learn my lesson, once again, Auntie Grace walked out and we bump into each other. But this time, for some reason, instead of me spilling the drink on myself. I sort of natural reaction and spilled the drink outwards, and the whole glass of drink landed on Auntie Grace...

Oh my god, there she was drenched in a full length Tee that reaches to below her knees. Oh wait, I forgot to describe her. Auntie Grace is around 1.6metre only, what makes me noticed about her is her dressing which brings out that full DD blossom of hers. Whenever, she bends to do something lilke selecting vegetables, myself and a few uncles will definitely peep over and have an instant hardon... She's petite in size, which I believe, I will be able to carry her up myself.

So, here at this moment is a matured lady, fully drench in the front cos of my reaction. The white tee instantly reveals her full body to me. She had just opened up her arms when I poured the glass of teh over her. I guess she didn't want to get the set of clothings in her hands wet...

Instantly I had a hardon, and it was for an obvious reason. Auntie Grace, who is now drenched, did not wear any sort of bra beneath that TEE, nor did I see any sort of pants or panties... So, what is in my view now is a drenched TEE sticking onto her body, you can see the clear black nipples clinging to the top and pardon me, I see her crotch area too with no hair beneath.

There I was stunned and staring at her with her just standing there looking at herself and I guess viewing at my stunned look. I simple frozed with hardon, I simple wish I could just take off her everything and view her in full glory.

"Ah boy, U hold this set of clothing and change, I go change again, aiyoh, this old lady getting very old liao...", she passed me the clothing as she walk away, she grinned at me and walk back to her room....

cheongseeker
23-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Nice start. All milf lovers please fall in. :D

lam30
23-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Camping here! :D

geckoSG
23-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Wah liao... Steam sia... I saw her breast, her nipples. it was definitely a DD. What an experience. Then I thought to myself, why did she dressed that way? Is she trying to seduce me?

Then a notti thought came to me, I sneak outside her room where she gone to changed once again, the door was left opened, big enough for me to see what's going on inside.

This time, I noticed that that her left side was facing me, but there was a mirror in front of her. From the position I was at, I can see her side view clearly against the window. Slowly, She pulled up that TEE to revealed a very sexy petite body which was complimented by her DD breasts, as the wet TEE leaves her body and she threw them on the bed, my focus went to her breast which were bouncing from her movement.

Auntie Grace sports a beautiful thick long hair down her shoulder and she spent some time tying them up naked. My rod had gone to a full salute right now. After tying her hair, I thought she would go for the dry clothings, but she didn't, instead, she was facing the mirror and to my surprise, she seems to be admiring her body and breast as she uses her hand to "lift" her breast upwards, which turning her body around to take a look at it. Ocassionally, she would look towards her right side for some reason, due to the gap on the door, I couldn't see what she was looking at, so I picked up some courage and push the door slightly wider, hoping that it wouldn't squeek.

To my horror, there was another table mirror which was facing the door and I saw myself standing peeping at her. And there she was standing there and watching me from that mirror.

I was caught in the act! Sensing that I knew she was watching me, Auntie Grace swiftly turn her body around towards the door and was watching me standing frozen at the door. I was stunned, but at the same time, ultra TURNED ON at the frontal view of a hot lady with slightly sagging big DD breast and cleanly shaven pussy.... TBC

KhunnTey
23-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Gentlemen, FALL IN! Shiok! Quick...

bananaman00
23-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Wow NICE story support:D

NRider
23-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Great story !!!! Camping for more

aidon
23-07-2013, 10:40 PM
great start. camping

hloong
23-07-2013, 11:26 PM
omg!! camping here for more man

eeemen
24-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Good stuff bro! Camping here to support! Cheers, ........................

DevilTan4480
24-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Fall in already..waiting for next instalment! :)

Olduncle
24-07-2013, 09:19 PM
old uncle read also steam but feel so unfair lah why no girl post about fling with old uncle WHY ??????????

unsung80
24-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Enjoy reading your story. Look forward to the next one.

guess67
24-07-2013, 11:22 PM
old uncle read also steam but feel so unfair lah why no girl post about fling with old uncle WHY ??????????

How old is old uncle? :confused:

LovePotion
24-07-2013, 11:33 PM
good topic u have... support u

suzuka8
24-07-2013, 11:53 PM
wa lao eh bro...

this type of Lau Chio story... how not u up u?? hehe...

up!

dont let us wait too long hor :)

geckoSG
25-07-2013, 04:49 PM
"Ah boy... U very bad har... peep at Old Lady changing... Now Auntie body you see everything liao... How?"

Still trying to recover from the situtation of being caught. I sort of stumbled in my speech... "paiseh... i wrong, shouldn't peep... but i man... Been curious about your body (in hokkien)"

At the same time, my eyes were admiring her body from top to bottom... My Auntie Grace, a petite matured lady in her 50s was naked from top to bottom, cleanly shaven pussy with some baby tummy fats on her. My manhood had an instant hardon which was super obvious through my sports short, especially for a man who loves to be in loose boxer shorts.

"Come in and see more clearly lor... not fair also, you see me, I neber see yours"

As I recovered from stunned to horny mood, I knew she was OK for more. So, I started flirting with her.

"OK lor, I show you mine too" with that, I took off my top and pulled down my sports shorts revealing my manhood in full erection and dripping pre-cum stains on the tips, some were dripping down the floor as I took off my short.

"Ai yoh, so stiff and so wet already har" as she walked towards me and her breast swaying side to side. I too started walking into her room towards her. As we close up to each other, Auntie Grace looked downwards towards my rod and handled it with her hand.

"wah, so wet and so stiff... U must be strong" and looked up at me, at the same time, I was already fondling her breasts with both my hands. Much to her desire, she closed her eyes and started stroking my meat while I lean forward and plant my lips onto hers and frenched with her, while i had 1 hand on her breast and pinching her nipples and the other reaching hard downwards touching her forbidden zone...

coolman9323
25-07-2013, 05:20 PM
camping for more, well done

superman
25-07-2013, 06:09 PM
more pls.....camp here liao:D

NRider
25-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Bro upz 8 for your effort.. :rolleyes:

geckoSG
25-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Our breathing intensify as we frenched vigorously like lost known lovers. Auntie Grace was caressing my chest and slowly pumping my manhood in her hands while twitching her body to allow me to finger her more easily. But I withdraw my body away from her and she opened up her eyes. My fingers were wet from her love hole.

"Lie down on the bed and spread ur legs" I requested. And Auntie Grace moved herself backwards and lay down flat on the bed on her back. Her DD breast spreads out on her body and she spread her legs wide at the edge of the bed

I kneed down in front of the bed and got myself ready to eat Auntie Grace. I wonder in my heart how she would taste like.

"Dun look like tat lah... I old lady already, you must have seen much younger pussy than mine" Auntie Grace was embarrassed at this moment as she starts to close her legs together to prevent me from viewing.

I smile at her and used my hands to spread her legs apart. No words were spoken and I sank my head down between her thighs and start lapping, licking and sucking her clits while moving my hands upwards towards her mountains and starts pinching, caressing and massaging her breasts.

Auntie Grace body was twitching her body badly from my sudden attack and moans of pleasure could be heard from her. She was leaking very badly from her love hole as I sink my mouth deep onto her pussy area using my lips and tongue, furiously lapping her from side to side, my head had turned into a sudden furious high speed vibrator lapping her from side to side, swinging my head left and right furiously. Auntie Grace caught by my sudden furious lapping starts lifting her butt upwards as I follow suit in my attack.

"Oh... Arghh... Arghh... Ooooo" as her lower body starts trembling in pleasure. I could also see and feel her pussy muscle around the legs contracting. More juices shot out of her hole. It was a glorious sight for me... As I plunged my face down again, lapping her furiously. Auntie Grace keeps moaning and tried to move her body away from me, but, I grab her thighs tightly against me and pull her back to the edge of the bed with my head still furiously shaking and lapping her and used my arms to lock her down.

Auntie Grace was moaning and her body was twitching furiously trying to get away from me. But I kept my position and licked more furiously. More contracts and trembling from Auntie Grace before I lost my energy to eat her and let go of her body. She collapse back onto the bed with heavy breathing and I could see her mountains raises and falls as she was gasping for breath.

"Ah boy...*pant* U really very bad, make Auntie cum so many times, and dun let me go... U really very bad..."

I too was panting badly from the furious head banging action. But was well worth it as I sat next to her panting and watching her breasts

"U like it? How long no sex?" I asked her.

Auntie Grace didn't reply me, instead, she got up and pull me down to lie next to her and we embraced into a deep frenching. I'm sure she could taste her own cunt juices from my face near the mouth, but I guess it doesn't matter to her...

My rod was extremely hard and leaking and smearing all over her lower body... As we frenched like no tomorrow, Auntie Grace kept me hard by using her hand to hold my entire tip while her thumb was circling the head with my precum to make me shiok...

TBC

geckoSG
25-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Thanks to my story supporters... Read it with a pinch of SALT please. True or not true, its totally up to your imagination.

jj_jj
25-07-2013, 09:25 PM
some GILFS are damn hot.. Upz!

suzuka8
26-07-2013, 12:42 AM
wa lao eh bro... finish painting liao, then say up to our imagination??? hehe...
please continue until happy ending can??? :)

Thanks to my story supporters... Read it with a pinch of SALT please. True or not true, its totally up to your imagination.

CrossHearted
26-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Camping!:D

Steventan
26-07-2013, 06:47 AM

You're good geckoSG, you catch me off guard with your comments. Please continue.
😂

Muyo000
26-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Bro, came for more!:)

CibLover
26-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Subscribed to one more good story.

TS, please continue. :)

megafortress
26-07-2013, 04:06 PM
always like milf stories. keep it up bro.

maddog_mlvn
26-07-2013, 04:24 PM

Bro Gecko true or not true, is not important. Most important is U MUST NOT STOP AT THIS TIME , PRECUM ALREADY OVER FLOW. Quick continue with ur posting to stop the over flow.

Ha79
26-07-2013, 04:29 PM
pitching my tent here..... :D

cupid xpress
26-07-2013, 05:11 PM
True or not true, its totally up to your imagination.

I only bother my cock is as hard as yours at that time :p

letery
26-07-2013, 11:58 PM
nice story, but if imagine in real life will spoil the image sia.

superman
27-07-2013, 09:55 AM
:D:D where r u bro, dont let us hanging. keep going bro

NRider
28-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Bro what took you so long to update ..??:confused:

NorthEast
28-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Ha Ha,,, Patience will bear fruit. No choice but only to wait for the next installation. Me also eagerly waiting. :D

saintmouse
28-07-2013, 10:53 PM
bro waiting for your next installment

:)

funzguy
29-07-2013, 12:37 AM
bro waiting for your next installment

:)
Real good story...... Keep it up!

suzuka8
29-07-2013, 12:53 AM
i think TS kanna tekan by Lau Chio until too weak to post! :D

naturegreen
29-07-2013, 12:54 AM
You must have satisfied her fully! :D

Starkarat
29-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Cant wait for aunt grace story!

eeemen
29-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Waiting for more bro TS, cheers, ........................

tuikboo
29-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Bro ts , we are all going to be lau chio if u dont post soon.:D

KhunnTey
29-07-2013, 08:13 PM
TS in police station ah? Update leh. :D

geckoSG
30-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Sorry guys, weekend cannot post and these few days really pack with work.

Trying hard to balance my timing.

FBTSS
30-07-2013, 10:29 AM
ah boy u very notti. wandered off so long n keep us waiting here.
quick.. go and drink liang teh. :)

geckoSG
30-07-2013, 10:50 AM
The slow smooth touches from Auntie Grace was too much for me... Being a high sex drive guy, I started trying to shift my body to penetrate her. But Auntie Grace pushed me away.

"U lie down and enjoy, its my turn" as she moves herself down to my shaft. Using her moist mouth, she wrap it around my manhood gently. Yes, gently wrapping it completely with her mouth while her wet pussy was in my full view.

I stretch my hands to caress her clits with her own juices, circling slowly. I know she likes it. The warm feel of her mouth engulfing my manhood was such a pleasure to me. It was warm, wet and just the right pressure.

Unlike most ladies who would mechanically suck up and down, Auntie Grace does this slowly, her lips were wet with my precum and her saliva... Slowly, I noted her head sliding up and down the shaft. Each movement was very slow to ensure that my entire shaft gets the feel of her thick lips. She took nearly 2 seconds for each UP movement. So you can guess how slowly she does this. What I enjoyed most was her pressure on the shaft... Instead of sucking hard, she "sucked" it gently. Being a sucker for slow sloppy blowjob, I fully enjoyed her slow action and wanted to blow my load immediately.

I tried a few times to "stop" her from doing the BJ as I sat up and hugged her head and moan. She knew I was enjoying too much and too wanted me to enjoy longer. Auntie Grace took my each hint and paused, but still wrapped her lips around the shaft, but used her tongue to swirl on my tips giving me the sensational feel.

"Oh, I can't take it anymore... I wanna cum" as I notified Auntie Grace in case she ain't those CIM ladies. No replies were received from her. The feel was too intensive for me as she continues to move up and down in a slow movement. Soon, pleasure took over and I cummed from excitement. While I was cumming, Auntie Grace didn't speed up nor use her hands to jerk me off. Instead, she continued her slow sucking movement up and down my shaft.

It was such an enormous climax on my part as I started getting sensitive on my shaft from the cumming. I thought Auntie Grace will stop and tried to hold her head again a few times to stop her sucking movement. But, she seems persistent and keep sucking continuous

The sensitivity of my shaft along with her sucking makes me feel very uneasy but shiok at the same time. Within minutes, the urge came and I unloaded again in her mouth, normally, ladies would stop at this point, but she just kept going on...

octman
30-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Just ups u....... With my humble 6 pts. Nice story

geckoSG
30-07-2013, 04:43 PM
As my cock gets uncontrollable stiff from the pleasure she had given me, the uneasiness of the sensitivity of the rod builds up as well. Auntie Grace keeps going on to suck my manhood even when my body twitched uncontrollably. I keep asking her to stop, but she doesn't really seems to care.

But finally, she decided to stop, she lifted her head up and lets everything inside her mouth drool out... A huge mixture of my cum, her saliva... Everything just drool out and dripped onto my lower body... and she gracefully used it to continue to massage my stiffen rod.

"U also cannot tahan right... I also want you to feel how I feel... ask u stop dun stop"

With that, she inch forward and she french me with her mouth, I could taste my own cum, well, nothing new to me anyway. We french closely as she mount on top of me sliding her body up and down, I could feel her camel toe pussy rubbing against my rod, lubed with all the cream of essences.

After a while of rubbing against me and frenching, I felt her hand reaching down and grabbed my cock. Next I knew was a sensational feel of a moist and warm wall of pleasure... Yes, I am inside her now....

geckoSG
30-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Reminder to ALL the story readers. Do not PM me for contacts or watever.

ONLY LADIES who are keen to be part of a new story or adventure may contact the lizard.

cupid xpress
31-07-2013, 11:42 AM
ONLY LADIES who are keen to be part of a new story or adventure may contact the lizard.

Good one bro... if need a supporting cast, I am available :D

otamay
31-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Good one bro... if need a supporting cast, I am available :D

There will be ample supply of supporting cast :D

eeemen
31-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Wow! That's the kind of BJ that's difficult to experience, only some MILFs would know Thai technique . Well done bro TS, cheers, ........................

eeemen
31-07-2013, 03:43 PM

eeemen
31-07-2013, 03:45 PM
..sorry double posting

babyckh
31-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Awesome story! :D pitching tent between my legs. More pls.

EvilDoctorDoom
01-08-2013, 03:47 AM
good story bro! btw, grace stay where? :D

lostbird
01-08-2013, 05:03 PM
wow thanks bro, u lightened up my moody day today:)

seahhh51
02-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Coming to support

geckoSG
06-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Auntie Grace started riding me cowgirl style slowly, grinding our very wet private parts together... From my lay down view, What I saw was a messy white patch of goo sticking our lower body together with squashing sound from each grinding movement.

Auntie Grace starts inching backwards as she grinds with her hands on my knee while I can see her glorious mountains swing and bounce. What a sight to behold. At that moment, I was a lucky man.

I felt my hands up towards her mountains and caress her, pinching her nipps every now and then. Auntie Grace would moan as she grinds. This makes me harder every now and then.

I would also sync my rocking with her grinding for max penetration and sliding inside her. I could feel her contracting her inner muscle every now and then. Whenever she stops grinding due to hitting her peak, I would take over and pump her from below hard so that my rod would make her more sensitive. The contraction from her pussy was very tight and moist. And soon, I unloaded deep inside her as I held her down tightly and embraced in a deep french with her. The feel of our private parts contracting and my cock steaming inside her was a good feel for both of us, each time my dick make some light movement, she would moan softly.

We stayed hugging each other for minutes, kissing each other and feeling each other's body before Auntie Grace lift herself away from me and I could see the sticky juices from both of our pleasure experience dripped down her body...

"Errr, I cummed inside you, you know..." while panting still from the vigorous sex.

"Dun worry, I cut liao... cannot have baby one..." U can cum as many times as you like...

I hear liao I was so relieved... Auntie Grace then lead me by my hands and brought me to the toilet, along the way, we dripped our juices on the floor.

"Never mind that" she said, I'll clean it up later, let's shower together.

During that shower, I got another BJ of my live again, Auntie Grace really drained me dry that day. Tat day I had sort of cramp in my manhood and its sort of painful as it wouldn't stay soft. I had to rest for a few days before we did it again... This time, more exciting...

geckoSG
06-08-2013, 12:47 PM

Let me check with my brain which part of my fantasy does she stays at... hmmm

:D

tuikboo
06-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Let me check with my brain which part of my fantasy does she stays at... hmmm

:D

Best one liner..ha ha ha

Olduncle
06-08-2013, 05:14 PM

bro geckoSG hope you dunmind old uncle will help bro EvilDoctorDoom you go to 10 Buangkok View, Buangkok Green Medical Park you can find ur answers there ok :D

LovePotion
06-08-2013, 11:38 PM
support all the way....

geckoSG
07-08-2013, 11:56 AM
thanks for all the support. It is really sometimes fun to write some sexual fantasy story out and see how response was, some are real from my personal experience, some are purely fantasies.

Its up to the readers to read everything with a pinch of salt.

If my stories made guys pitch tent between the legs and ladies dripping wet, then I have done myself proud.

Happy holidays!

megafortress
08-08-2013, 01:35 AM
please continue with more bro! really good!