PDA

View Full Version : Wife having Fun with 2 my Male Friends for the First time

lobangdeals
22-07-2013, 11:12 AM
since hearing all stories in here, i decide to share my stories with regards to my wife and my 2 good friends.

OmegaS
22-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Tent up for camp

mesohornee
22-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Popcorn ready for start of the story

hloong
22-07-2013, 09:08 PM
camp here for more exciting stories

francined69
22-07-2013, 10:11 PM
3rd camper!

GuidedMissile
22-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Please start bro!

wally888
23-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Got pics boh:confused:

alan0338
23-07-2013, 10:46 AM
camp here... :D

lobangdeals
23-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Both of my Male friends are our regular drinking kakis that we used to hang out whenever all of us are FREE to go pubbing and cheong.

3 of us had planned to go to cheong at one of the pubs and i invites my wife to join us for a drink as she used to get along with both of them very well.

We went to the pub in town and meet 2 of my friend at 9pm that day.

We start to enjoy and after downing few jars of beer, wife seem to be on the high side and starts to hug my friends while she sings.

since wife is so happy and enjoying herself, i just let the feeling flow for the night and both of my friends seem to hug and kiss her when there is a opportunity present. hahaha

Benong1975
23-07-2013, 11:43 AM
TS,where ur story:confused:

rwrw
23-07-2013, 04:00 PM
camp here for next ... ts is it real or just story :D

octman
23-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Both of my Male friends are our regular drinking kakis that we used to hang out whenever all of us are FREE to go pubbing and cheong.

3 of us had planned to go to cheong at one of the pubs and i invites my wife to join us for a drink as she used to get along with both of them very well.

We went to the pub in town and meet 2 of my friend at 9pm that day.

We start to enjoy and after downing few jars of beer, wife seem to be on the high side and starts to hug my friends while she sings.

since wife is so happy and enjoying herself, i just let the feeling flow for the night and both of my friends seem to hug and kiss her when there is a opportunity present. hahaha

Is it real or just story? If is real, u allowed yr to be hugged and kissed by yr friends? R u ok?

lobangdeals
23-07-2013, 08:00 PM
At around 12 midnight, we decided to ask for the bill to go somewhere to have finger food and some drinks.

1 of our friends suggested to go to his place to have some drinks and we can buy some food and stay at his place since he is staying alone.

Wife look at me and smile and I can sense she is enjoy herself for the night with 2 of my friends.

We thus agreed and proceed to his place while 2 of our friends went to gather some food and drink.

In our car, wife was feeling horny and started to kiss me and used her hand to play with my dick while I am driving.

After a while, she unzipped my pants and took out my dick and give me a blow job while I was still on the wheel.

it had never happened to us since the day we date.

She keeps blowing till I was almost cumming and inform her to take a tissue before withdrawing from her mouth and shot it out.

She requested me to used my finger to finger her pussy and I can feels that she is very wet down under.

Since she was horny, i decided to ask her whether she is interested to have some fun with my 2 friends.

She feels shy but at the same times told me she is afraid I might not like the idea of having enjoying with my friends.

kelisa123
29-07-2013, 08:23 AM
waiting for more ^.^

KhunnTey
29-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Wah sey! Knna. 4 P! Support! Share wife with 2 more hot cocks... MORE!!! :)

highlysex
29-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Camping here to support TS :)

lookingforyou
29-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Support TS. :) be it real or just a story. Enjoy the read.

At around 12 midnight, we decided to ask for the bill to go somewhere to have finger food and some drinks.

1 of our friends suggested to go to his place to have some drinks and we can buy some food and stay at his place since he is staying alone.

Wife look at me and smile and I can sense she is enjoy herself for the night with 2 of my friends.

We thus agreed and proceed to his place while 2 of our friends went to gather some food and drink.

In our car, wife was feeling horny and started to kiss me and used her hand to play with my dick while I am driving.

After a while, she unzipped my pants and took out my dick and give me a blow job while I was still on the wheel.

it had never happened to us since the day we date.

She keeps blowing till I was almost cumming and inform her to take a tissue before withdrawing from her mouth and shot it out.

She requested me to used my finger to finger her pussy and I can feels that she is very wet down under.

Since she was horny, i decided to ask her whether she is interested to have some fun with my 2 friends.

She feels shy but at the same times told me she is afraid I might not like the idea of having enjoying with my friends.

eeemen
30-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Good read. Camping here to support! Cheers, ........................

lobangdeals
01-08-2013, 03:59 PM
After assure her i am ok, she was feeling so horny and keeps sucking my dick till I come inside her mouth and she swallow all my cum.

this is the first time I saw her feeling so horny.

When we reach our friend's place, wife just keep holding my hand as she is excited and at the same times feeling very horny.

We was ask to sit down and relax as they hang out some drink to both of us since this is our first time visiting them.

My wife was sitting very close to me and both of my friend was joking that it seem that both me and my wife might have been doing some hanky panky in our car.

Both of us just smile and I told them my wife was feeling very horny tonight since she is abit high on alcohol.

When i look at my wife, she was smiling shyly.

MatureM40sg
02-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Please continue

ah rat
02-08-2013, 02:10 PM
TS,can add 1 more very hot cock :D

lobangdeals
05-08-2013, 11:54 AM
I started to kiss my wife and 2 of my friends was watching and start to tease both of us.

I started to fondle her breast infront of my friends and I can feels that my wife was very excited and horny like hell.

Both of our friends start to feel jealous at the same time taught that we are trying to perform a live show for them.

I than wave at 1 of my friend and invite him to sit beside my wife.

One of my friend name A move and sit beside my wife and start to touch her leg and wife starts to open up and give me a deep kiss with her eyes closed.

zeef
07-08-2013, 12:55 AM
More updates please..

lobangdeals
10-08-2013, 12:42 PM
My friend, A see my wife having no rejection, he move his hand to fondle my wife's breast wife is busy kissing with me.

I than request my wife to remove her blouse so our friend, A can have the access to her bare breast and nipples.

Wife look at me and seeing that i had given the GREEN Light, she removes her blouse and unhook her bra.

As wife sit down, she position herself facing A whom give her a deep kiss with hand playing with her breast before moving his mouth towards her nipple and suck it

zzaabbc
10-08-2013, 06:02 PM
nice.. keep it cuming..

catplayer
11-08-2013, 12:52 AM
This sounds fun. Well done and Please continue!

lustdevil
11-08-2013, 02:09 AM
really salute you man, my friend.
my friend would never offer me to play with his wife.
most importantly i would never help myself to my friend's wife like having buffet.

sta1100
11-08-2013, 02:57 AM
You just open the box what will yr 2 friend see her as when the next time you all catch up for drink will they expect the same thing can you enjoy looking at yr wife been play by other guy???

NRider
11-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Camping here for more ... Life is like a box of chocolate ya:D

lobangdeals
11-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Friend B was watching both of us playing with my wife, and I signal him to exchange seat with me.

B move to my side and while wife was having a kiss with A, B move his hand to fondle my wife's breast.

As both of my friends was playing with my wife, I than request my wife to remove her panty and wife just nod her head to give the go ahead signal to remove her panty.

See wife was enjoying the game, A than unzipped his pant and took out his dick and guide my wife hand to feel his hardness.

sleepy80
11-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Please faster continue... So interested to know the story....

Your story too short liao, here I upz you 10 pts to get out of moderation but promise you must continue longer story everyday hor... Lol

ian_rider
11-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Friend B was watching both of us playing with my wife, and I signal him to exchange seat with me.

B move to my side and while wife was having a kiss with A, B move his hand to fondle my wife's breast.

As both of my friends was playing with my wife, I than request my wife to remove her panty and wife just nod her head to give the go ahead signal to remove her panty.

See wife was enjoying the game, A than unzipped his pant and took out his dick and guide my wife hand to feel his hardness.

Really salute you! Up you!

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife and really open to you. I envy you. You got to treasure her always.

You both are a super couple .

LoliManiac
11-08-2013, 03:28 PM
TS your friends so lucky. i'm camping seek for more updates. :)

lobangdeals
11-08-2013, 06:20 PM
After feeling and rubbing A dick to hardness, wife turns her head towards me and smile before moving her mouth down to have a lick on A dick head.

With a slutty face, she went down deep throat A dick with B positioning himself behind my wife and used his finger to finger her.

Seeing my wife enjoying herself make me feels jealous and excited with horniness.

As this is the first time that I had seen my wife being so wild in sex.

After sucking A for a wild, wife change position to suck B dick with A doggie her from behind.

It is a real eye opening seeing my love one being banged by our 2 friends and me waiting for my turn to penetrate her pussy

sleepy80
12-08-2013, 01:08 AM
TS, why you always post so little of your story..

gulu
12-08-2013, 12:49 PM
TS and wife sharing AIDS to both his friends! Good friends indeed!

lobangdeals
12-08-2013, 12:53 PM
A than request my wife to lie down face up with him start to lick my wife's pussy with wife taking B dick into her mouth.

While wife was enjoying herself, me move in and position myself with my dick standing hard and wife starts to switch sucking on B and my dick with her pussy being licked by A.

All 4 of of us was enjoying ourself like never happened in our life before.

After licking wife for about 15mins, A start to take out a condom and position his dick and enter Wife's pussy.

I can feels that wife is enjoying the penetration from A as she keeps banging her pussy against his dick with joy.

After 10mins of penetration from A, he starts to withdraw his dick and request B to change position inorder for B to have penetration in my wife pussy.

B put on a condom and move to position himself and push his dick into wife's pussy with ease.

We can hear wife trying to moan while B penetrate her pussy.

Wife started to suck my dick hard and i was almost going to cum into her mouth.

terjjj
12-08-2013, 04:53 PM
good story...more pls:)

DevilTan4480
12-08-2013, 06:26 PM
wow~! great story! Keep it coming bro

copper
13-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Comprehensive story content, organization, and coherence.well done bro

lobangdeals
13-08-2013, 03:19 PM
As Wife took my dick into her mouth and switching sucking mine and A dick with B penetrate her pussy.

This is the first time seeing my wife enjoying with 3 males in MMMF fun and i can really see the wild side of my side enjoying herself very much.

After penetrating wife for about 10mins, B starts to come and he withdraw his dick and me change position to penetrate my wife since she was horny and wet after bring penetrated by friend A & B.

While me penetrate my wife, B going down to suck her nipples with wife sucking A dick at the same time.

3 of us keep changing position to make my wife horny for more for 2 hours before taking a rest.

I can see my wife was really wet and hungry for me while we are resting and she keeps playing with my dick.

While she playing with my dick, friend A also try to finger wife's pussy to prepare her for 2nd round of fun.

lobangdeals
14-08-2013, 04:53 PM
As i was tired from the penetration, wife was still very horny for more.

With A fingering her to wetness, friend B than move in and position his dick infront of wife's mouth for her to lick and suck again.

So I let both my friends to have fun with wife since she is hungry for more sex.

After fingering wife for about 10mins, A starts to go down and begin to lick wife's pussy.

I can see wife starts to push her bump up against A mouth and juice starts to flow from her pussy.

At the same times, B was having his dick suck and is standing very hard waiting to penetrate wife's pussy for the 2nd times.

Me was watching with horniness as wife was enjoying herself with 2 of my good friends.

It was a real opening for us as this swinging fun was one of our best sex till date

bb300
14-08-2013, 05:28 PM
so open sia..

bb300
14-08-2013, 07:52 PM
camping for more xD

lobangdeals
18-08-2013, 12:55 PM
It was a real opening for us as this swinging fun was one of our best sex till date.

As I was abit tiring, I ask whether wife would like to have fun with my 2 male friends alone since she was so horny.

Wife just knodded her head and smile and look at me for my approval.

I than kissed her and told her to enjoy herself since this is the first time we had suck a GREAT fun in our sex.

I told my wife I shall leave my wife with them and ask them to take good care of her and enjoy themself as I need to take a rest and sleep.

Both my friends assure me that they will take care of my wife's needs and will try to please her till her heart content.

My friend A, than lead my wife to his room to be comfortable before B joins them in a short while.

rotter88
18-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Amazing friend u r... ask ur friends to share their wives too!

lobangdeals
22-08-2013, 10:36 AM
I can see wife is feeling horny that night and is hungry for more as she had never tasted 3 cocks at one go.

After wife was lead into the room, both wife and A was lying on the bed and begins to play with each others while me and B was chatting in the hall.

As their room door was ajar, we can hear wife moaning sound while A starts to finger her.

B than decide to join them in the room after hearing the moaning sound and both of us proceed to move into the room to go for the second round.

B than move and position himself and fondle wife's breast before taking her nipples into his mouth.

Wife was horny and request me to position my dick to her mouth before taking into her mouth to suck.

lobangdeals
23-08-2013, 10:01 AM
I can see wife was enjoying the 3 of us having A licking her pussy with B sucking on her nipples and me having my dick inside her mouth.

3 of us than change position and take our turn to penetrate her for about 2hours of oral and penetration with everyone reluctance to call off the game due to our horniness and excitement that was prolonged for hours.

I would say we had never taught of swinging till we had experiences it and would not mind to do it again should there be a opportunity meet the right people whom we can really enjoy as one.

After that night, we do gather once a blue moon when both our friends are free and available to have a drink and fun.

than is the end of our story. Thanks for your support.

sleepy80
24-02-2014, 09:48 PM
Should not have given TS 10 points becos his writing is damn and English sound worst than a primary school boy..