PDA

View Full Version : damm sad to see my ex gf's facebook

steinbecksg
21-07-2013, 02:30 AM
it has been 3 yrs i thought i got over her.. but when i saw her facebook, my heart responded.. sigh.. any bros the same as me?

Eradicator
21-07-2013, 02:37 AM
Bro, you are not the only one. Its 15 years for me and when I saw her facebook with pictures of her and her kids, sigh........

I know how you feel, but we all have to move on......

xiaolong
21-07-2013, 04:02 AM
Totally understand that feeling...

Leodude
21-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Bro, you are not the only one. Its 15 years for me and when I saw her facebook with pictures of her and her kids, sigh........

I know how you feel, but we all have to move on......

Same situation, c my ex's facebook with her kids, looked damn happy... Well wat to do. Life goes on... Just hve to face the fact tht she's the one who got away...

Vandreax
21-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Pm me for a free cup of concrete to harden the fuck up.

Gosh not only post in wrong category, whining about yesterday when there's so much more tomorrow.

Any pics? Wanna see whether she worth it or not. :D

Alantino
21-07-2013, 07:39 AM
totally agree. just get over with it. no point holding on. since they themselve already moved on too.

Cutiebaby
21-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Smile and be glad it happened before, some other people want also don't have the chance.. Count yourself blessed to have nice perfect with her before, that why she leave you a memories.. Brace up, look forward and move on for a new one. Chills..

* not a bro but a sis * been thru your stages before. I can understand. But what to do, 哭过了,就没事了!加油。:o

jameschong1
21-07-2013, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=Eradicator;9367130]Bro, you are not the only one. Its 15 years for me and when I saw her facebook with pictures of her and her kids, sigh........
=======
last time no internet lose contact'
now got internet, u can always facebook, tweet her mah
who know - maybe she still want u + other actions?

RADIOJ
21-07-2013, 10:13 AM
She's married and living happily now i believe. And my life is good too now, no complaints.
Although there are some regrets. Life still goes on.
Wish you able to do it too!

onlyone
21-07-2013, 01:45 PM
its been 3 years for me. i dont dare to go look up her facebook and all cause im afraid to feel that way. but i tell myself that next time i must be happier than her and better off than her.

bunnyrabbit
21-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Only one tree meh? Lotsa of trees in the forest mah..

ArmKarn
21-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Move on, bro.

Not healthy hold back. Look to future

axxo
21-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Beta beta beta beta beta........................

FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKK

You need some slap on your face. Pining over a bitch for three fucken years? You kiddin me brah?

You mean you never fuck hotter gals after her, brahhhhhhhhhhh????

in be4 zap becuz all of you who zap are sad cunts

it has been 3 yrs i thought i got over her.. but when i saw her facebook, my heart responded.. sigh.. any bros the same as me?

axxo
21-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Here's my message to all of you sad bitches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niP-uHBg-pU

3Dragon
21-07-2013, 11:28 PM
U just need to get a hotter girl!

hhlover
22-07-2013, 12:08 PM
I Oso got this sad feeling when I saw my ex Facebook.. Now she is damn fat n still single.. While I happily married with my pretty wife n kid.. Feel damn sad for her... Haha..

wolflust
22-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Happy or sad, you just got to move on.

Who knows, you may find someone better in whatever terms than she is.

Life goes on.

Presto6969
22-07-2013, 05:18 PM
C'mon... move on and get your lives out out that stinking well!
There are tons of trees in the forest, don't cling on to the old one la.

Even though she's a good fuck, there are better ones out there. ;)

simp2
22-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Get on with your lives and don't add her as friend. I add mine ex when she request and the second question she ask me is a loan for 5K. haha

LimDion
22-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Been with her 4 years and I treat her real bad (that time still young, dont know how to appreciate), she betray and dumped me. At first i was angry, and i curse her get cheat by the guy too. But now 4 years already, saw her fb happily with the guy even not married yet, 80% happy for her 20% regret.

LimDion
22-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Get on with your lives and don't add her as friend. I add mine ex when she request and the second question she ask me is a loan for 5K. haha

HAHA you should feel lucky, you're escape!

bergkamp
22-07-2013, 10:55 PM
TS. Do u know there is a rare breed of guys out there who are married to their first love? Outsider call them lucky but on the inside I'm sure every single one of them wonders how life could have been with another girl.

In your case maybe it's not first love but u have to know you're not the only one, and like all failures in life be it academic, sports, business or girls, as men we have to soldier on to forge a better tomorrow. Only you can help yourself. Your happiness is not determined by another person. Get out of this shell, improve yourself and you will find even if she don't want u back, you will have a better life good enough for u not to regret not being with her.

And don't have to be bitter or angry hope she got lousy life. Just be glad you shared this chapter of your life with her and you are happy or happier with someone else now or tomorrow.

加油!

lebronjames6
23-07-2013, 11:25 AM
me too bro. i saw my ex gf w ur bf and i know this guy sibei lucky. she was so good in bed and sometimes i still day dreaming about bonking her :p

Topup
23-07-2013, 11:50 AM
I've had my share of ex-gf's. I don't contact them but they are all still my friend on fb. They stalk my fb and I stalk their fb finding out what is happening with each other! I guess if you really love someone, even after you break up, you always have that part of your life with them. The thing to remember is that life goes on. Look back on your life never with regret, but with memories and experience. Experience shapes the person you are now and builds character for you to become a better person. Just my 2 cents worth!

Lustboy1984
24-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Understand how you feel bro, she left me for the rich and now looking at her profile is that she is getting fatter. Think of this way, my mum always tell me unwanted toys no use keeping it. Let it go and give it to the ppl in need. You should be happy that this toy left. New ones are coming. Anyway, her life is being lock up and she still calls me to reconcile with her but I rejected as my life is much more meaningful and happier without her.

Vandreax
25-07-2013, 04:04 AM
LoL! Zap zap zap. Like it even matter. Free world. I jolly write whatever I want.

There are many fishes in the sea. Until you find one, you are stuck there holding on to your 'ROD'.

Good luck and use some lube on your 'rod' or your hands will blister. Your tears will do a good job.

Fapatron
25-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Bro you have an army of fellow males who have gone through such an experience so you're not alone on this. However, we shouldn't dwell on the past and move on! Treat it as a life experience, learn from it and you'll definitely become a stronger man :)