PDA

View Full Version : Sex-play is actually fairly common between cousins

axxo
20-07-2013, 04:07 AM
The first time I saw my cousin naked, I looked at her little vag and said, “wut’s dat yu haz dere?” She said it was her peepee, and I told her mine didn’t look like that. She wanted to see, so I pulled it out, then she asked if she could touch it. I said, yeah, so she did. When it got hard, she started giggling and said it was cute, then gave it a kiss. I liked that, so I slipped it on into her mouth. We were both pretty young at the time. She was 6, I think, and I was about 38.

Thug
20-07-2013, 08:42 AM
I just zapped u

skarlett
20-07-2013, 08:48 AM
We were both pretty young at the time. She was 6, I think, and I was about 38.

You pedophile? Please go to hell for doing this to a kid. Sick ass. :mad:

C.I.M
20-07-2013, 02:20 PM
i Zaps u too:mad:!

jj_jj
20-07-2013, 02:48 PM
----------

Stud00
20-07-2013, 03:37 PM
i zapped the shit outta u too!

skarlett
20-07-2013, 04:09 PM
TS probably meant 8 instead of 38.
Better edit if so before u get more zaps.

Even if TS was 8, it is still sick. Im sure most bros here are not interestsd in child sexual related stuffs. Its.. sick.:confused:

escaflower
20-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Lol 8yrs old ady can harden.. thats cool to me

The Stalker
20-07-2013, 08:36 PM
TS looking for zap, that's all...

fingertuts
20-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Wow. I'm pretty surprised at the replies here. I was lmao-ing when I came to the final part. I mean... it's a joke right o.o

Sirrus
21-07-2013, 03:31 AM
TS probably meant 8 instead of 38.
Better edit if so before u get more zaps.

how do you typo a number 3 and number 8? they are soooooo FAR APART on the keyboard

axxo
21-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Wow. I'm pretty surprised at the replies here. I was lmao-ing when I came to the final part. I mean... it's a joke right o.o

Yes it is a joke. Actually copy pasta.

I think this thread proves that Gallup is indeed right about Singapore. This country is the most unhappiest/emotionless country in the world. Recently it also shows that Singapore is one of the top 10 most pessimistic countries in the world.

I am surprised at the amount of zap I have (approx. ~20). You guys are really uptight, no wonder Singapore is such a sad place to live in.

axxo
21-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Just wanna add a couple of things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ee3xemyQjI

axxo
21-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Retards gonna retard. There's nothing I can do about it. LOL.

skarlett
21-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Yes it is a joke. Actually copy pasta.

I think this thread proves that Gallup is indeed right about Singapore. This country is the most unhappiest/emotionless country in the world. Recently it also shows that Singapore is one of the top 10 most pessimistic countries in the world.

I am surprised at the amount of zap I have (approx. ~20). You guys are really uptight, no wonder Singapore is such a sad place to live in.

We don joke about kids stuff. :)

Indeed it is a sad place to live in. Have you seen Russell Peter joking about pedo stuffs?
Theres a boundary to everything. :D

axxo
21-07-2013, 04:49 PM
We don joke about kids stuff. :)

Indeed it is a sad place to live in. Have you seen Russell Peter joking about pedo stuffs?
Theres a boundary to everything. :D

Yeah because you're an uptight bitch, amirite? Boundary to everything, man you sound like a serious motherfucker.

in be4 more zaps cuz i dun care bro...

skarlett
21-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah because you're an uptight bitch, amirite? Boundary to everything, man you sound like a serious motherfucker.

in be4 more zaps cuz i dun care bro...

Your reply make you sound more like a bitch. No, an animal. :D if you honestly don care you wont even reply to this thread, or calling names.
People who truly dont care will ignore this altogether dude. If you still don get it, its ok. I can understand why.

axxo
21-07-2013, 04:59 PM
It's not that I care, I love trolling the shit out of people like you. It warms the cockles of my heart. You got that, nigga?

Your reply make you sound more like a bitch. No, an animal. :D if you honestly don care you wont even reply to this thread, or calling names.
People who truly dont care will ignore this altogether dude. If you still don get it, its ok. I can understand why.

Weremonkey
21-07-2013, 05:08 PM
I actually thought it was quite funny. Come on the TS obviously meant it as a joke

Weremonkey
21-07-2013, 05:17 PM
But after which he was just being a prick...

axxo
21-07-2013, 07:17 PM
LOL I am still being zapped by people who are retarded enough to understand that it's a joke.

Come at me brah!

iluvbreast
22-07-2013, 06:33 PM
There are certain things not to joke about, the concept is the same with that Malaysian couple. They also said it was a joke, what you are doing is not that different from them.

axxo
22-07-2013, 10:18 PM
There are certain things not to joke about, the concept is the same with that Malaysian couple. They also said it was a joke, what you are doing is not that different from them.

LOL @ the uptightness. Sad cunt you are.

Megafan1981
22-07-2013, 11:31 PM
I do hug my cousins. Both are tall, pretty and GND. :D

Max35w12v
23-07-2013, 12:34 AM
But after which he was just being a prick...

I wanted to zap him too, not because he made a bad joke, but because he was being a troll. But I am out of power for now. I will zap him when I regain.

Yup, TS, consider this a bad joke from me too. I was never known for humour in real life.

axxo
23-07-2013, 01:10 AM
I wanted to zap him too, not because he made a bad joke, but because he was being a troll. But I am out of power for now. I will zap him when I regain.

Yup, TS, consider this a bad joke from me too. I was never known for humour in real life.

What's the matter, bitch? Calm your titties.

Sirrus
23-07-2013, 07:20 PM
do not feed the troll. ignore him

aidon
23-07-2013, 10:42 PM
ts is really sick.

Max35w12v
24-07-2013, 02:59 AM
do not feed the troll. ignore him

I love feeding animals. In fact, just fed him some "red apples".

axxo
24-07-2013, 03:49 AM
bitch thinks its gonna hurt me.
me thinks it has no effect.

bitch 0
me 1

I love feeding animals. In fact, just fed him some "red apples".

TommyPingPong
24-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Hahahahaha! Such funny joke! :eek:

I just zapped you! Hahahahaha! Its a joke! Joke! Joke!

World Of Sport
24-07-2013, 01:31 PM
TS, that's crazy.

black84
24-07-2013, 01:38 PM
LOL @ the uptightness. Sad cunt you are.

you go police station say you touch little girls la.

then ask police not to be so uptight.

& when you get to jail, the only thing tight you feel is your asshole.

when the inmates play with it.:mad:

rhibs
25-07-2013, 02:18 AM
bitch thinks its gonna hurt me.
me thinks it has no effect.

bitch 0
me 1

TS...joke or not its not the least amusing..

i hope moderators do something about Axxo..please put this loser under permanent moderation or disable his profile or something. Not only has this loser posted a 'joke' about child molestation, he has also made racist remarks. This loser is a racist pedophile...admin/moderators pls do smtg.. after all this loser has already said he doesn't care

And Axxo...if other bros comments have 'no effect' on you and you 'don't care'..then why do you even bother to reply..?? And each reply by you gets more agressive. Admit it..you are not pleased with so many bros going against you and zapping you but you just wana act cool about it but truth is u suck at acting cool...all of us can c it. :D

Hope you get run over by a car someday, survive it with broken arms, legs and a severed spine, finally commit suicide by hanging and finally, burn in hell :)... twice over