PDA

View Full Version : Hv u do with local FL at their house?

singleman
15-07-2013, 11:36 PM
does any bro hv this experience before? can share...

is like u know the FL well enough n she kind of trust you and allow you to hv deal at her own hse (of course during when their family members are not around). doing at her hse, in her room n on her bed or maybe on her sister bed.. :D:D

lovestobonk
15-07-2013, 11:51 PM
so far one.. its her house but she live herself rented apartment unit so no family around

spotter542
16-07-2013, 12:11 AM
I believe most FL don't play home match for obvious reasons

naturegreen
16-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Usually they will not want clients to go to their place. Privacy concerns.... have you got a story to tell?

SSOU
16-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Better don't, you may end up got blackmailed ...

Or worst still with a hidden video camera & next thing you realised your dick is on youtube :)

happpy
16-07-2013, 02:48 AM

is like u know the FL well enough n she kind of trust you and allow you to hv deal at her own hse (of course during when their family members are not around). doing at her hse, in her room n on her bed or maybe on her sister bed.. :D:D

Yes did it before and even when her parents around sleeping in the other room.

singleman
16-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Usually they will not want clients to go to their place. Privacy concerns.... have you got a story to tell?

do have such experience before with one local FL. Have done at her house 2 times. Think I have known her at least for 2 years already before the first time do at her house. All the 2 times are when no family members around then can go. If her family members around and she allow, I also won't go. Wait how to explain to her parents. Haha.

singleman
16-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Yes did it before and even when her parents around sleeping in the other room.

Is she ur gf or she is a FL? If she is FL and she even allow to do at her hse with her parents around, then think she is really boh chap, unless she prepare to tell her parents you are his "bf" in case they find out.

For me, I won't go her hse do even her family members around.

BiRd13
16-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Not really FL... She's sort of my regular therapist though...
From which HC cannot tell le... Due to privacy reason...

Anyway usually only go to her for massage, and some normal special (HJ/BJ)... One day met her at clubbing, and had some drinks with her, and her gal friend. After dropping her friends, I send her home...

The naughty me started to 'flirt' with her... And she kind of get aroused... After parking, she did a bj for me.... I was really damn horny by then, plus the liquor we had earlier on... Started to touch her etc... But she don't want to do in car... So suggested hotel... But she wanted to go up her... So well, walked her up and on the way, touchy all over... Outside her house, we started hugging and frenching... And caressing as well...

Think she too very horny le... Opened the door, lead me inside to her room... And started banging her... Slept over that night... and left in the morning...

SiliconVibrator
16-07-2013, 12:13 PM
married fb with a children. counted?:D

happpy
16-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Is she ur gf or she is a FL? If she is FL and she even allow to do at her hse with her parents around, then think she is really boh chap, unless she prepare to tell her parents you are his "bf" in case they find out.

For me, I won't go her hse do even her family members around.

As long as I enjoyed the process, i am not interested in how she feel.

As for you, you are just some sick pervert that really lack of love. are you doing a research thesis on Fl doing outdoor or indoor?

rhibs
16-07-2013, 06:12 PM

Have...but not her bedroom though..i rbr bonking her halfway when her daughter (the fl mentioned aloud) cm bk fr class..gv me a shock...nx thing i knew the fl was calling out telling her daughter lunch was on the table.. i had to remind her to go lock the door, lol.

Cutiebaby
16-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Privacy concern. Most FL deal at housecall and hotel not their house, unless your is independent FL and not thru agency. And maybe the FL is someone that you have comfort with so maybe she will let it be done in her place.

singleman
16-07-2013, 09:24 PM
As long as I enjoyed the process, i am not interested in how she feel.

As for you, you are just some sick pervert that really lack of love. are you doing a research thesis on Fl doing outdoor or indoor?

I am not doing any research thesis on FL doing outdoor or indoor. I am asking as a question to all bro to share their experience. Is asking such question consider as sick pervert? IF you think it is then it is lor. So long I know myself I am not sick pervert then is fine already. :D

No offence to any bro who are or feel offended by this thread title.

singleman
16-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Privacy concern. Most FL deal at housecall and hotel not their house, unless your is independent FL and not thru agency. And maybe the FL is someone that you have comfort with so maybe she will let it be done in her place.

Ya my this FL is an independent FL, not under any agency. Know her last time from IRC, and have been meeting her a number of time, of course at hotels till one day she allow me to do at her hse. Maybe she kind of trust me or feel comfortable with me bah.

oushi101
16-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Did it before with 2 FLs name Alice who live in bedok reservoir and ivy live in the west.so kinky when i bonking them and saw their big wedding photos on the wall....hahaha...Even stay overnight at Ivy place...

Cutiebaby
16-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Ya my this FL is an independent FL, not under any agency. Know her last time from IRC, and have been meeting her a number of time, of course at hotels till one day she allow me to do at her hse. Maybe she kind of trust me or feel comfortable with me bah.

So yah. That the point of it thy bonus of it. It's will never happen to Such thing happening to all FL unless they are independent FL without agency, and of cos FL allow because she find comfort in you, as you said you met FL many times and it a ongoing matter, so ya. Else is all been kept discreet cause all FL will never want people to know they are FL, for safety and the way people look at them. But my ego is I'm always salute and proud of those FL. Some of them really worth my concern and helps. I just find FL more respectable..

xxFTOxx
16-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Hehe do b4 but not in SG. Student doing FL in Aussieland. On day she call me up saying wanna have a last fuck as she is going back home for 3 mths. Did a couple of times till her housemate woke up and came to watch. Too bad she didnt wanna join in :(...stayed for the nite but couldnt sleep cuz summertime and her house no bloody aircon. Only have a miserable fan circulating warm air :p

singleman
17-07-2013, 08:45 AM
so I was zapped by some bro (who got the power to zap, u know who u r) which don't like my comments.

Different peoples have different views on different things. When these views are different from our views, why can't we accept or simply ignore, there is no need to feel offended rite.. at least my question in this thread is not offensive rite? haiz.....

lalaliang
17-07-2013, 05:19 PM
me got once only was my staff she was really horny when i started unzipping her jacket and touch her pussy.. and we had a quick one before my parents come home :D:D

hahahihihoho
19-07-2013, 06:40 AM
My regular FL from sengkang.married local.
Fulltime tuition teacher.

Another one was a rented apartment at boon keng. Msian
Plump but clean and snells good.

man1967
24-07-2013, 11:37 PM
I ever do at a FL hse. She even showed me in her cupboard where she kept her bras.. have alot with different colors, ask me to choose which color wan her to wear for me to see.. :D in the room there are 2 beds (single person bed), so end up doing on her sis bed..:D

jojojojojo
12-12-2014, 04:16 PM
wah oushi. Mind sharing he with me im staying near mmmhmm

wildcard87
17-12-2014, 05:22 PM
My regular FL from sengkang.married local.
Fulltime tuition teacher.

Another one was a rented apartment at boon keng. Msian
Plump but clean and snells good.

Woah bro, share your tuition teacher kangtao leh.

stoked
19-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Over the years, I have done with a number of independent FLs at their homes. I did not think it was out of the ordinary actually. I remember 2 was married, 1 has no kid, the other 1 kid. 4 lived with house mates, not family and another 2 lived with parents. However, must state that everytime this has happened, we already know each other quite well or rather bonked each other quite well. Hahahaa

When I was single for many years and living alone, I preferred in-call so after getting to know them better and they are comfortable with me, for the sake of novelty...I would suggest a change of scenery. Of course there will be those that will not agree. and of course there are factors such as chemistry and trust between each other before this can happen.

cncs
19-12-2014, 12:32 PM
She was a PT FL.
Beginning was in Hotel, then when I become more regular she suggested her home. She's a Malaysian, staying with her sister in North.
At first quite scare, now is exciting. Maybe thinking if her sister comes back half way our deed :eek:, we can have 3some. Heehee!!! :cool::p