PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice for dating married foreign woman

krisfer
15-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Hi all, just need some advice and suggestion for this.. recently i know this girl very young and pretty. We just fall in love and deeply very fast and start having sex like everytime we meet.
BUT i just find out that she is married, and staying with her husband! she is not local, she is here on long term pass and her husband starts to suspect alr and she may not be able to extend her pass and get send back to her country.
What should i do? I am actually quite young and still a undergrad. should i hold on keep the relationship in the dark or just break off?

singleman
16-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi TS,

She is already married so do not continue with such relationship. Please do not have relationship with married women. Just think back urself, if in future ur wife have relationship and do with other guys then how u feel?

Since u r undergrad, u should focus on ur study. Of course you can find some girl friends, but do not mess with married woman. If not, u may end up causing troubles to urself.

PeaceWithin
16-07-2013, 10:17 AM
You had your fun. Now go back and DON'T screw up your studies.

I believe most will agree... In time, you will look back and see this as the best advice that you can ever get

maddog_mlvn
16-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Another Kovan murder case akan datang !!!

vaxvms
16-07-2013, 10:23 AM
TS, dun play with fire...

jchay35
16-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Even when you are young, you should learn to set some limit or standard for yourselves. To be honest, you are severely on the losing end of this deal as you seems to be really invested in this relationship... good luck bro

wally888
16-07-2013, 12:42 PM
U shd find a gf from among your school mates....so young, wild and pretty :D

Tai_zi21
16-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Just fall in love? Pls dun make me laugh! If she not young and pretty, u think u will so call fall in love with her?

Let be honest here, it only the free fuck u r looking for only! Since she already married, why not just Let her go? 好去好散

Benong1975
16-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Just fall in love? Pls dun make me laugh! If she not young and pretty, u think u will so call fall in love with her?

Let be honest here, it only the free fuck u r looking for only! Since she already married, why not just Let her go? 好去好散

maybe that gal bed skill very good ma so TS dun wan let go:D

Schnitzer328i
16-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Just concentrate on ur studies..make money..don't get into trouble just for a free fuck. you are at the losing end no matter what as she's married. And..how does this "just fall in love" happens ? when u have the money..u can start paying weekly visits to GL and see how often you "just fall in love" after every session.

Get your head in order bro..as a under-grad..u gotta a long long way to go if you get to live (provided the hubby doesnt chop both your heads off for screwing his wife). :cool:

ah rat
16-07-2013, 01:12 PM
TS,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p :D

ferragamo
16-07-2013, 01:21 PM
My advice is try to train and improve your 2.4 km timing so you can run faster

Chinapuss
16-07-2013, 01:34 PM
If she can betray her husband, do u think she will be faithful to u???...Grow up and concentrate on ur studies dude... :rolleyes:

Gixer
16-07-2013, 01:47 PM
http://youtu.be/xdjpmDZ240A

Don't mess around with married women, especially in Thailand.

Brainstorm
16-07-2013, 01:49 PM
If the couple gets divorced, can he get sued for damages for being a third party?

Taisho75
16-07-2013, 03:32 PM
After reading through, I agree with bro here that u are not in love. You are in love with the sex u are having with her. She must be damn good or u have not met a better one yet.:D

Do cool off a while first and seriously think if this 'love' will lead u anywhere? She is married and want u? Provide us details to analyse for u. Are u walking in a trap set by them? Extortion crossed ur mind?

Some times it is better to ' once have, than always have'. Time to let go and focus in ur study.

Devil320
16-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Just enjoy while it last. The best thing to do is still to back out while u still can.

NRider
16-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Boy please Listen to wise advice speaking from sexperiemce ...:D

sane
16-07-2013, 04:08 PM
her husband starts to suspect alr and she may not be able to extend her pass and get send back to her country.
What should i do? I am actually quite young and still a undergrad. should i hold on keep the relationship in the dark or just break off?

Dun get her into trouble, stay away from her before her hb found out. Unless get her to divorce with her hb and u marry her instead :rolleyes:

Icecreamsoda
16-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi TS, from a bro to another bro, men luv to screw, but it's best to leave other man's woman alone. Cos even if karma don't catch up with u, u will most probably find urself in a lot of unnecessary trouble. I have seen a few cases where ppl like u have to learned the hard way. Physical injuries is a small issue, it's the embarrassment that u bring to ur family that will scar u for a long period.

hotbodz77
16-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Just fk and forget. She's not worth the trouble. Don't waste your youth on such matters. U think you really wanna marry her? See the millions of pussies around before u even think about getting settled into 3-pronged relationship spoiling another man's life.

joncheong
16-07-2013, 04:42 PM
i have been in your shoes before....be it local or foreign married women....sometimes these women just want to feel young again, being courted by a young guy, being bedded by a fit young man....but to what i know, they won't give up their current marriage to their hubbies...they just wanna feel young and hot again...that's all....but for TS case it's a young married lady so i'm not too sure...

i once had a fb r/s with a china married woman in singapore...she is well-to-do, her prc SG PR hubby is a businessman in singapore and always neglect her...so she had a 6 months fling with me...nothing much...pure sex...sometimes we do have the 'fall in love' feel when banging each other and hugging after sex but that's all....she is older than me by around 10 years...no chance to be together..she also won't wanna marry to a young chap also....

sane
16-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Nowadays not only married men bonk around, their wives bonk around too. Just when they r busy with SYTs, their wives are bonking younger and better looking guys.

What comes around goes around.

joncheong
16-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Nowadays not only married men bonk around, their wives bonk around too. Just when they r busy with SYTs, their wives are bonking younger and better looking guys.

What comes around goes around.

Agree... This is very true... Not only mature ladies... I see young married ladies flirting everyday with their bosses in office as well... Dressed to kill... I dun believe nothing goes on after work or during work trips... That's the hard truth...

Bigbluebird
16-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Hi all, just need some advice and suggestion for this.. recently i know this girl very young and pretty. We just fall in love and deeply very fast and start having sex like everytime we meet.
BUT i just find out that she is married, and staying with her husband! she is not local, she is here on long term pass and her husband starts to suspect alr and she may not be able to extend her pass and get send back to her country.

Honest and straight forward :cool:

freefuck
16-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Focus study now, there will be more married women in future waiting for u, it just the beginning of ur sex encounter, and for sure u will forget this women in few years time when u meet young and single women.

xxFTOxx
16-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Focus study and be successful. When u rich tat time which girl wun want u. Remember young man...Karma's a bitch and will always come round bite ur backside somehow

xxFTOxx
16-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Agree... This is very true... Not only mature ladies... I see young married ladies flirting everyday with their bosses in office as well... Dressed to kill... I dun believe nothing goes on after work or during work trips... That's the hard truth...

Aiyah tat one no choice...need to make boss feel wanted or else no pay rise and bonus :D

otamay
17-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Better be safe than sorry :)

krisfer
18-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Greetings to all the bro here!

U guys are so nice in offering your advice, really appreciate it. Sorry been busy with work (internship).

Its my first time with a married woman, so still quite inexperience on it. Will give it a serious thought..

Yea she is dam hot and young, just 21 only. her hubby is a useless man.

LazyCat
19-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Yea she is dam hot and young, just 21 only. her hubby is a useless man.

TS,

better to stay clear, it is not worth the headache you are getting yourself into.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

cheetiong
19-07-2013, 08:01 PM
It Could be a trap ..........
The gal keep saying bad thing about her husband and try to earn as much as possible sympathy from you, when one day you all go to hotel,
her husband will appear and say that you rap her wife, ask you for money to settle........
By that time then you know the truth is too late for you......
As per advise from most of the Bros here..
STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krisfer
19-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Omg got so bad?
Time to say good bye to her :)