PDA

View Full Version : Wife as bridesmaid.

Baileys
15-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Normally bridesmaids are single ladies but my wife’s friend who was getting marry soon actually approached my wife and asked her to be her bridesmaid together with a couple of her other close friends. My wife was reluctant at first but after she knew that I will be away for that week and will only be back to join her in attending her friend’s wedding dinner, she agreed.
Two days before her friend’s wedding…..
The bride, Alice, is not local and she has been living together with her hubby for quite a while now. Because of the wedding ceremony, she and her husband decided that she will shift out to stay in the hotel 2 days before their wedding. She is 28 years old and about same height with my wife 1.65m. Slim and A cupper.
Their wedding is on a Sunday so she shifted into the hotel, where their wedding dinner will be held, on the Friday morning. The bridesmaids were supposed to join her on Friday evening but in the end, only my wife and another bridesmaid were there. The rest told her that they will only be there on Sat afternoon.
And once the 2 of them settled down, Alice told them to change to something casual as she was going to treat them to dinner and some drinks. Tessa, the other bridesmaid, said that she was ok with what she was wearing and didn’t intend to change. So my wife went into the bathroom to have a quick shower and changed into something casual.
A brief description about Tessa…she has been a close friend of Alice for many years; same age, she is about 1.56m and a bit on the plump side but C cupper. According to Alice, she is still single and a cheongster.
Back to the story…
While my wife, Jane (since this was what I called her previously), was drying herself with the towel after her shower. Alice suddenly barged into the bathroom, giving Jane such a shock that she just freeze and standing stark naked in front of Alice.
“I am so sorry Jane….I spilled some cream onto my T and have to wash it off immediately” Alice told Jane.
“It‘s ok…” Jane somehow managed to reply.
“Wow, you still have a very nice body considering that you are already a mother of 2. And those pair of boobs …... ”
She gave Jane’s pair of boobs a good squeeze.
“…Still so firm and nice pokey nipples too. Ha ha”
After complementing on Jane’s body, she went over to the basin to wash off the cream from her t shirt.
“Erhhhh…Thanks ?…” Jane finally managed to compose herself and replied…
“Ha ha ha you are welcome…Don’t take too long…I am starving.” Alice told Jane before leaving the bathroom.
“Will be out in a minute…”

S.B.Y.1
15-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Nice write up

Awaiting the continuation

montroy
15-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Book my seat

secretfriend
15-07-2013, 09:47 PM
very nice start. waiting for more.

WRX Impreza
15-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Good start. Keep it coming...

diputs1269
15-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Nice introduction, camping here for more :)

Baileys
16-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Part 2
Nothing much happened during dinner; let’s fast forward to drinking time….
The three of them got their seats and ordered their drinks. Everything was fine and normal until one instant, when Jane took up her glass of wine and was about to drink; a group of guys happened to walk passed and one of them accidently hit her arm and cause her to lose control of the glass and the wine ended up on her polo t.
The guy felt very bad about it and kept apologizing to Jane. Well, what is done cannot be undone so Jane accepted his apology and told him that it’s ok accident do happens.
Jane got up and excused herself to go to the ladies to clean up. Once she reached the toilet, she went straight to the basin to clean away the spill before it get sticky on her polo t. Lucky that she was drinking white wine so it wasn’t obvious.
After washing up, she walked over to the hand-dryer to dry her polo tee. But Jane still find something amiss after drying the polo tee so she went into one of the cubicles to check it out. Once inside, she immediately took off both her polo and bra and her prediction was right, her bra was has also soak up some of the spill. It will be very uncomfortable to continue wearing the bra and will take quite a while for her to wash and dry it. So at that point of time, there wasn’t any choice left, she said to herself.
So she worn back her polo t, placed the wet bra into her hand bag; She has decided to go braless for the rest of the evening. Once she stepped out of the cubicle, she went over to the mirror to put on some fresh lipstick and at the same time adjust herself. When she looked closer into the mirror, she noticed that her nipples could be seen poking against her polo t. She hesitated and wondered if she had made the right decision but in the end, managed to convince herself that was the only available solution and since it is also quite dark outside, maybe nobody will noticed it.
She got out of the toilet and began walking back to her seat. By then she realized that her conviction was wrong as it wasn’t her pokey nipples that were attracting the guy’s attention but her pair of free swaying boobs !….
She then tried to walk slowly hoping that by doing so it would minimize her boobs from moving too much but she knew that the damaged has already been done. Finally she managed to get back to her seat; once seated she quickly used her bag to cover her front assets.
“Is everything ok ? Alice asked curiously.
“Not so good, my bra was wet and I have to removed it”
“You mean you are braless now ?” Alice asked excitedly,
“Ya but why did you sound so excited.”
“Wow…To me going braless in public really takes a lot of courage and so kinky. I will definitely don’t dare to do it here.”
“Aiyo...I did it is because I don’t have a choice and not that I wanted it. I am always braless at home but this is really the first time I go braless in public.”
“O is it….If I am in your shoes I will definitely continued to wear the wet bra until we reached back to the hotel…Anyway tell me your feeling now leh…”
“Not for me lor…I really don’t like the feeling of having something wet pressing against my boobs. Feeling ah ? Actually very different from being braless at home lor. Maybe my nighties are usually quite loose so I don’t actually notice that my boobs are moving that much. But just now, no matter how slowly I walk, they keep swaying like nobody business lor…
Jane then moved closer towards the 2 ladies and lowered her voice….
“And then my nipples were rubbing against my polo t fabric, arousing me even more and causing them to stiffen; making them to be more visible to those guys viewing pleasure.”
“Actually you have to be careful; there are guys out there that are out to hook MILFs like you. Don’t send the wrong signal to them that you are out here looking for ONS.” Tessa said.
“I don’t think the guys here are so buaya right ?...” Jane replied.
“Seriously you never know so just be careful… I have seen quite a few of these cases liao” Tessa warned Jane.
“Ok ok will be careful…” Jane was quite astonished by Tessa replied.
They continued drinking and chit chatting on this topic about going braless, panty-less and even make plans of doing it together one day when they travel overseas etc etc etc till the three of them got quite high. By then, Jane didn’t even bother to cover her assets with her bag anymore in fact she actually find it such a nuisance that she placed it at the chair next to her. From now, it’s free for all to view.
Even through Jane was high; she did notice that there were a group of guys sitting nearby that have been eyeing on them for quite a while.
And true enough, they finally make their move and approached their table.

DDAMn
16-07-2013, 09:33 PM
More pls bro.

Wassup08
17-07-2013, 07:30 PM
cant wait for your next post bro!

hloong
17-07-2013, 08:49 PM
camping here

bigbabby211
17-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Waiting for more

Rasta Marley
17-07-2013, 09:29 PM
What an amazing write up to build up the episode Bro Baileys. Can't wait to read the next installment. Excellent man!! :D

Ah hai
17-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Wah bro, nice story, keep it coming. Camping here.

Baileys
18-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Part 3
Initially, the ladies found that this group of guys were ok; behaved very politely and gentlemanly, worked in a well established MNC, brought drinks for them so they agreed to make friends with them and started chit chatting. But after a few round of drink, the guys started to become touchy, hands on the ladies’ shoulders, stroking their back, touching their arms and commenting how soft and smooth they are etc etc etc…
Both Alice and Jane got irritated with their behavior and suggested leaving but Tessa rejected the request as she was enjoying the company of this guy and they were in the world of their own only after 15 mins together ! Talking about be careful of buaya……
Alice hinted to Tessa again that it’s getting late and time to go. Jane asked Alice to wait for her as she needed to go to the ladies before leaving. She got up from her seat, balanced herself and walked gingerly towards the ladies. One of the guys (John) followed her.
“Why are you following me ?” Jane asked.
“O saw that you like a bit tipsy so follow along so to make sure you are ok.” Was his reply.
What kind of crap reason was that ?….Jane was thinking out loud. Anyway she didn’t bother about him and when straight into the ladies.
After about 15mins, Jane came out of the toilet and was rather surprised to see that John was still outside the toilet waiting for her.
“O..Why are you still here ?”
“Waiting for you lor”
“Wait for me for what ?” Jane asked while walking passed him.
“Nothing lah just wait lor.”
When they were back to their seat; Jane was surprised that both Alice and Tessa were gone. She turned and asked John
“Where have my friends gone to ?”
“Not too sure, let me text my friends and find out.”
After a while he got a returned text.
“O… Alice said that she is hungry and gone supper with my friends. She asked me to bring you there.”
As Jane remembered that Alice did mentioned to her that she was hungry and intend to go for supper before returning to the hotel. So without expecting anything amiss, Jane agreed to take John’s car to the supper location.
When they reached John’s car, he acted very gentlemanly, opened and closed the car door for her then when over to the driver side to start the car so that he could switch on the air-con and played some soft music.
“You relaxed for a while first k. I need to call my friend to ask for directions.” With that John closed the driver side door.
After pretending to finished making the phone call and his smoke, John turned around and looked into the car; yes just as he expected…Jane has dozed off.
John smiled to himself, got into the car and drove off.

secretfriend
18-07-2013, 12:09 AM
More please!

sleepy80
18-07-2013, 12:58 AM
TS, can you pls paragraph ur story.. Saya eye sight not so good liao... Heehee

Baileys
18-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Part 4
Jane opened her eyes slowly and did a quick scan on the situation. The car has stopped and area outside was pitch dark definitely not a place that they should be going for supper. And then she felt an arousing sensation around her chest area which made her gave out a soft moan….
She looked downwards to “investigate” and was shocked that her t-shirt has been lifted upwards exposing her boobs, John was busy fondling her boobs and at the same time licking and sucking her erected nipples. He was making her so aroused that she didn’t stop that bastard at that very instant BUT instead closed her eyes and continued to enjoy what he was doing to her.
She didn’t understand why she is behaving this way…in the car, with her upper body exposed to another guy, who she didn’t really know who he is except his name, and letting him “play” with her boobs and her nipples. And she didn’t even make an effort to stop him….
Even though her mind was in a state of confusion; she was unknowingly moaning softly to the arousal she was getting from John.
John, on the other hand, was getting encouraged by her moaning; knowing that he was hitting her on the right spots began to advance further. One of his hands went down south and began to unbutton and unzipped her jeans….
Out of a sudden, Jane jumped out awaking from her thoughts….
“What are you doing ?” She shouted at John.
John was startled….he tried to explain but nothing came out of his mouth….
“Where am I and why are we here ?” She continued to throw questions at him that he can’t find an answer.
Jane quickly pulled down her t-shirt, zipped up her jeans and got out of the car. Once out, she was lost, she has totally no clue where she was and which direction she should be heading. She was scared. By then John has also gotten out of the car; Jane didn’t want to let John know that she was scared so she started walking….
“Hey…” John shouted.
“You can’t just walk out of here…we are quite a distance away from the main road and you can’t catch a cab along the way cause this place is quite isolated.
“I would rather walk all the way out then to get back into your car…” Jane replied.
“I didn’t mean any harm…just thought that we can have a good time together.”
Jane stopped, turned around and asked…
“You mean I look like those girls that hit the pub looking for one night stand ?”
“No I didn’t mean that…even though you weren’t those SYT or sexily dressed to kill….but when I entered the pub, I was attracted to you when and just want to get to know you….”
Jane kept quiet and John knew that he might have hit a soft spot…he continued.
“Do you know that I was very happy when you agreed to let me fetch you to supper ? I was happy because I know I will have more time with you alone and get to know you better.”
“But half way to the supper place, I noticed that you have fallen asleep so as not to disturb you, I decided to drive here so that you have a good rest.”
“Initially I am contented just looking at you sleeping in my car but after a while, you are so pretty that the urge to for me to touch you got the better of me and that is why I did the things that I did.”
“Ok I believe you….” Jane answered but seriously she has doubt in what he has told him.
“O really…” He replied.
“Yes, but only on one condition….”
“And what is that “
“I want you to drive me back to the pub….”
“Hmmmm why don’t you come back into the car then we talk ?” He asked
“No only if you agreed to my request.”
“O come on….let’s go back into the car and I will promised that we have a good time. After that I will send you back to the pub. ok ?’ His true colour finally emerged
“Sorry no way…then I will just walk out….”
“But it really a long way you know and you might not even make it out cause there might be stray dogs around” He began to frighten her.
“I will have to take this chance…” Jane answered even though she was really scared.
“Ok tell you what if you agreed to give me a blow job, I will drive you back to the pub…”

peeper
19-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Nice thread. Support! Pls continue and tell us if he got a bj

pokeman71
19-07-2013, 03:23 PM
hit the jackpot...........................

Ah hai
19-07-2013, 04:14 PM
more pls, what happen to the other 2 girls as well?

the_e_ones
19-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Bro Baileys, upped 7 for u!

Please continue the story... :p

ajlover
19-07-2013, 05:11 PM
BJ ! BJ ! we want BJ !! :p

Baileys
20-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Thank you all for your support and points....here is
Part 5
Jane hesitated….
“I will only give you a hand job and that will be my limit….”
Then there was silence…
“Ok hand job…come on let get back into the car….” He shouted across, seems rather pissed off but in his mind he has other ideas.
“But you must promise me to send me back to the pub after that.”
“Ya ok ok…” and he hurried into the car.
As Jane walked slowly towards the car; she realized that her g-sting was actually soaking wet with her love juice….he must have done a really good job arousing her just now. And if he has persisted that he will only drive her back to the pub after she has sex with him, she might agreed to give in to him because she really can’t see herself walking alone in this dark and isolated road, Luckily now only need to do HJ on him…she thought.
When she got into the car, that bastard wasted no time in stripping off his pants and underwear and was playing with his cock.
“Come on let’s start” he said.
He was well shaven and even though his cock was in semi-erection state; it is big !
She felt awkward at first cause this was the first time she handled someone else’s cock other than mine. But she still wanted to keep side of the deal and hope that he kept his. She began by grabbing his balls and began massaging them lightly and at times, she would use her fingernails to gently rake across his balls. His cock jerked and his balls drawn up tighter whenever she did that. She knew he enjoyed it.

She then gripped his cock with two fingers and started to stroke him slowly from the base of his cock to his cock head and once her fingers reached the top of his cock head, using his pre-cum as lubricant, she would use her finger to make circle around his cock head and then slid it down slowly to the underside of his cock head and downwards to the base of his cock …and then repeat….teasing him even further till he can’t take it anymore and let out a moan….
“Oooorrrhhhh…you are making me so shiok….arhhhhhh…”
While Jane continued teasing and stroking his cock; she stared at his huge cock and started imagining whether her pussy would be able to take in this huge cock, how would it feel like to have it ramming inside her ?...The more she thought about it, the more aroused she gotten….This has also made her quicken her stroking momentum and subconsciously she has slipped her hand into her polo t to play with her erected nipple.
Very soon he was climaxing….
“O yes I am going to cum….blow me you horny little bitch…”He exclaimed.
He pushed Jane’s head towards his cock; she resisted at first but once her mouth came in contact with his cock head; she surprisingly took his cock head into her mouth and sucked on it, slowly at first, then faster, stroking his shaft with one hand as she took more of his length into her mouth…..
“O you are a really good cock suckerrr….ahhhh” John commented…
But just as he was about to unload his full load into her mouth; she pull away from his cock but continued to stroke him hard and fast till he released his load all over the driver’s area…..
“Fucked ! Your bitch….see what have you done to my car !!!”
At the same time, Jane pretended to gag and scolded him for forcing her to suck his cock as this was not part of the deal.
John was really damn pissed off but suck lan lan still has to clean away his own cum that he sprayed onto his car.
Once he has done cleaning, he wore back his pants and drove Jane back to the pub. Once Jane alighted from the car, he drove off immediately, without saying another word.

DDAMn
20-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Thank you all for your support and points....here is
Part 5
Jane hesitated….
“I will only give you a hand job and that will be my limit….”
Then there was silence…
“Ok hand job…come on let get back into the car….” He shouted across, seems rather pissed off but in his mind he has other ideas.
“But you must promise me to send me back to the pub after that.”
“Ya ok ok…” and he hurried into the car.
As Jane walked slowly towards the car; she realized that her g-sting was actually soaking wet with her love juice….he must have done a really good job arousing her just now. And if he has persisted that he will only drive her back to the pub after she has sex with him, she might agreed to give in to him because she really can’t see herself walking alone in this dark and isolated road, Luckily now only need to do HJ on him…she thought.
When she got into the car, that bastard wasted no time in stripping off his pants and underwear and was playing with his cock.
“Come on let’s start” he said.
He was well shaven and even though his cock was in semi-erection state; it is big !
She felt awkward at first cause this was the first time she handled someone else’s cock other than mine. But she still wanted to keep side of the deal and hope that he kept his. She began by grabbing his balls and began massaging them lightly and at times, she would use her fingernails to gently rake across his balls. His cock jerked and his balls drawn up tighter whenever she did that. She knew he enjoyed it.

She then gripped his cock with two fingers and started to stroke him slowly from the base of his cock to his cock head and once her fingers reached the top of his cock head, using his pre-cum as lubricant, she would use her finger to make circle around his cock head and then slid it down slowly to the underside of his cock head and downwards to the base of his cock …and then repeat….teasing him even further till he can’t take it anymore and let out a moan….
“Oooorrrhhhh…you are making me so shiok….arhhhhhh…”
While Jane continued teasing and stroking his cock; she stared at his huge cock and started imagining whether her pussy would be able to take in this huge cock, how would it feel like to have it ramming inside her ?...The more she thought about it, the more aroused she gotten….This has also made her quicken her stroking momentum and subconsciously she has slipped her hand into her polo t to play with her erected nipple.
Very soon he was climaxing….
“O yes I am going to cum….blow me you horny little bitch…”He exclaimed.
He pushed Jane’s head towards his cock; she resisted at first but once her mouth came in contact with his cock head; she surprisingly took his cock head into her mouth and sucked on it, slowly at first, then faster, stroking his shaft with one hand as she took more of his length into her mouth…..
“O you are a really good cock suckerrr….ahhhh” John commented…
But just as he was about to unload his full load into her mouth; she pull away from his cock but continued to stroke him hard and fast till he released his load all over the driver’s area…..
“Fucked ! Your bitch….see what have you done to my car !!!”
At the same time, Jane pretended to gag and scolded him for forcing her to suck his cock as this was not part of the deal.
John was really damn pissed off but suck lan lan still has to clean away his own cum that he sprayed onto his car.
Once he has done cleaning, he wore back his pants and drove Jane back to the pub. Once Jane alighted from the car, he drove off immediately, without saying another word.
More bro pls

Baileys
21-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Part 6
Jane quickly took a cab and returned to the hotel. While on the cab, Jane was thinking to herself, how come she has behaved the way that she did ? She is already in her mid thirties and has a healthy sex life but yet when she saw another guy’s cock, she got all aroused and having wild imagination. And finally succumb to temptation and gave him a blow job. She was so ashamed of herself now.
She knocked on the hotel room door, half expected to have no one coming to answer the door. But the door did open and it was Alice. Once Jane saw Alice, they embraced together. Finally Jane saw a familiar face and tears started rolling down her eyes….
“Are you ok?” Alice asked
“Yes and no….” Jane answered
“Come in, sit down and tell me about it…”
“I want to go and a bath first….I felt so dirty…”
“Ok ok go….”
Even before Jane reached the bathroom, she began stripping off her clothing…seems like she just have to get rid of all her dirty stuff asap…..first to go was her top then follow her jeans….when she reached the entrance of the bathroom, only her g-sting was left….very quickly that goes off too before she entered the bathroom.
As Alice witnessed Jane‘s entire undressing act; she didn’t know why but she was getting excited by it. She knew she is definitely not a lesbo cause she love guys and love having sex with her hubby. But when it comes to Jane, she just has that extra affection for her.
She got up from the sofa and walked over to the bathroom to pick up Jane’s clothing and placed them into the laundry bag. And when she saw Jane’s g-sting…soaked with Jane’s love juice; she picked it up to feel it; then placed it close to her nose so that she could smell it; even her love juice smell so sweet to her.….It made her very high very aroused as she began fondling with herself…
“Hey Alice what are you doing with my clothes ?” Jane asked while stepping out of the bathroom. Seems like Jane has composed herself somewhat after taking a good hot shower….
Alice got a shock but managed to give a quick reply.
“O putting your dirty clothes into the laundry so that they can pick it up tomorrow.”
“Thank you Alice…you are so nice…” Jane gave Alice a hug from behind and then proceeded to walk towards her huge bag and pulled out a pink sleeveless sleepshirt. Alice turned towards Jane and was just in time to see her dropped the bath towel and put on her sleepshirt.
“Jane looked so feminine in a pink sleepshirt.” she thought.
“Hey Jane, I have called for room service…some finger food and wine so that we can eat while we talk and wait for Tessa to be back.”
“O that’s good…You are so thoughtful.”
Just as Jane finished talking, there was a knock on the door; as Jane was nearer to the door…
“I will get it….” She shouted across to Alice.
“But but you…..” Before Alice could stop Jane; she heard the sound of the door opening.
“Hi…erh…room service ?” Alice heard a male voice, must be the room service waiter.
“Yai come in….you can leave them here…” Jane replied.
“Let me handle….” Alice stopped what she was doing and rushed out.
“Ok…”
Jane replied and went over to pick up the wet towels and asked the waiters if he exchange for some dry towels.
“Sure no problem madam….Will be back in a short while.” The waiter replied and went off.
“Do you know what you just did ?” Alice asked Jane.
“Huh ? What you mean ?” Jane was puzzled.
“Look at yourself lah….”
Jane looked down and exclaimed
“O shit…forgotten about it…ha ha ha”
“You still can laugh ah…do you know that you did it not only once but twice ? He kept staring at you when he came in and then as when you bend down to pick up those wet towels, your dress is so short that he got a glimpse of your butt cheek……”
“Aiyo ok ok lah….don’t jealous lah…I can show you too…” Jane turned around and lifted up her sleepshirt and show off her butt to Alice and gave out a giggle.
Alice instantaneously gave Jane a light smack on her butt….
“Wooo still so firm….hee hee hee”
“Ouch…you very bad leh” was Jane’s reply.
Alice was falling in love with Jane and was actually was jealous that other guys were looking at her !

coolguy71
21-07-2013, 09:36 PM
nice one...camping

Ah hai
22-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Waiting for the Next part!

Baileys
23-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Wow only one day...my thread gone to page 3....:eek:
Anyway here is Part 7
They sat on the couch, drinking, eating while waiting for Tessa to be back. Jane asked Alice how she managed to get away from those bastard ?
“Actually I also not too sure how did it happen but maybe I am lucky…This guy Max was walking out with me to the main entrance just then his mobile rang and then I have lost him. Once I was outside, I waited for a while before I took a cab back to our hotel.”
After hearing Alice’s replied, Jane narrated what happened to her after she left the pub with John
“O you poor thing….I feel for you but don’t worry everything is fine now…” Alice said and gave Jane a big hug and Jane reciprocated. Deep down inside Alice has gotten very aroused from hearing Jane’s story and wanted her even more.
After waiting for a little while more…both of them were very tired and decided go to bed.
Jane has gone through so much that night that within a short while she was asleep. Suddenly scenes of what had happened that night kept coming back to her…coupled with other imaginary scene like she too….making her so horny that she began masturbating herself….
She was moaning so loud that she woken up Alice….When Alice opened her eyes, she was surprised at what she saw and getting very aroused too; Jane’s sleepshirt was pulled downwards exposing both of her breasts. While one of her hands was caressing her breasts; the other hand has gone beneath her sleepshirt and was fingering her pussy. At first, Alice just sat on the bed and watched Jane did her act but soon she couldn’t resist it anymore as she moved her hand slowly toward Jane erected nipple and started tuning it; Jane love the way her nipple was being turned and moaned even louder. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that it was Alice who was tuning her nipples….
“O Alice…you are making me so horny….”
“O I am sorry…I shouldn’t be doing that” replied Alice as she moved her hand away.
“No don’t stop….I like the way you turn my nipples….” She got hold of Alice’s hand and placed it on her nipple again.
Jane sat up, moved closer to Alice and gently planted a kiss on her lips….Alice returned the favour and very soon they were french kissing each other.
Jane took off Alice’s t-shirt revealing her A cup breasts and pinkish nipples…
“O Alice…how I wish I have your pinkish nipples….” Jane commented.
She moved in with her lips and started kissing Alice on the neck. Alice lay back on the bed as Joan moved down slowly to her breasts; She leaned down to lick one gently with the tip of her tongue. Alice moaned for the first time and Jane gently tuned the other of her nipple with her fingers. Alice hands were grasping on the bed sheet, shuddering with ecstasy.

Jane continued to lick and suck her nipples more, switching rapidly from one to the other as she rubbed and gently squeezed her small breasts. Still sucking her nipples, her hands moved downwards to remove Alice’s shorts exposing her slightly bushy pussy. Alice legs parted automatically for Jane but Jane wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction just yet.

She licked and gently tickled the insides of her thigh occasionally, getting within an inch or two of her wet pussy but never touching it. Jane could feel that Alice was hunger for her touch but she just wanted to tease her just a little longer.
Finally, Jane went for her pussy, slowly kissing, licking and sucking all over the lips of her pussy as Alice moaned in pleasure. Jane started to slide her tongue into the opening of her pussy and then inserted a finger into her pussy.
“O yes....” Alice moaned.
Jane didn’t want the intensity to stop so she slide in another finger into Alice pussy and continued fingering her. She could see that Alice is in heaven and was near orgasm.

Jane slowly moved my head upwards to her breasts and used her tongue to tease them further. Alice was gripping the bed sheet even so tightly and her whole body was trembling. Her mouth was open, but not a sound came out. Alice has just gotten her orgasm.

coolguy71
23-07-2013, 10:06 PM
nice... your wife is so horny and wild...

devilchan78
23-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Super horny write up txs bro Baileys

masters
23-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Keep it up. Just up your points by 9 :cool:

hazelnut
23-07-2013, 11:55 PM
interesting and sexciting write up bro!!! keep the flame going!!!:D

eeemen
24-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Wow, such a kinky wife and friends! More please! Thanks for sharing bro, cheers, ........................

hellsing82
24-07-2013, 09:14 AM
wooo nice!! keep going on!!

horniez
24-07-2013, 10:28 AM
great job! super descriptive. made me so horny early in the morning

Baileys
24-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Why is it that there are always people that come into your thread and zap u when u try to share a story ? Very frustrated....if u are not interested please just leave this thread...:mad:

Jtjan
24-07-2013, 03:46 PM
I agree. No reason to zap since it's the story of others. Dun like then run read.

TS, your story is interesting.
I like it!

Ravenzou
24-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Why is it that there are always people that come into your thread and zap u when u try to share a story ? Very frustrated....if u are not interested please just leave this thread...:mad:

Hmmm could be a female samster who zap u becos of the lesbian sex part not erotic enough? But anyway it is a story keep it up. Upzz u.

Baileys
24-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks for all the support....Anyway this is Part 8

Still in her doggie position, Jane lips interlocked with Alice’s again as they became frenching again. This time, its Alice’s turn, she moved her hand down to softly stroke Jane’s wet pussy. Jane’s pussy was dripping wet.
“Oooooo Aliceee....” Jane moaned as a tingling feeling rushed through her entire body
Alice continued stroking Jane’s wet pussy but with no intention of fingering yet. This was real torture to Jane.
“Oooo Alicee...please don’t torture me anymore...please finger fuck me....”
Alice gave her a sultry smile and inserted 2 fingers into her and fingered her.
Jane gave out a long moan. Now it’s Jane’s time to be pleasured.
“O Jane you are so wet....” Alice commented.
Slowly, Jane moved herself closer to Alice and position herself such that her soaked pussy was directly over Alice head.
“Alice please eat me....” As she lower her pussy to Alice.
Alice stuck out her tongue and began licking and tasting every inch of her pussy...She then used two of her fingers to gently spread opened her outer lips and then run her tongue up and down the inner layer of her pussy and tongue fucking her.
Alice continued this action until Jane was crazy with lust and was moving her pussy closer to Alice’s head trying to get more of her tongue.
“OMG….you are making me so wet and horny.”
Alice then pushed Jane’s outer lips up higher exposing her throbbing clit. She gently sucked on her sensitive clit....Jane gave a long, desperate moan; she has never experience got such a great sensation before.
After sucking and wetting her clit, Alice began to play with her clit with the tip of her tongue; swirling it slowly at first and when she noticed that Jane was getting very excited and was humping for more; she increased the momentum her swirling. And at the same time, she slid 2 fingers into her pussy and fingered her.
Jane was going wild and moaning loudly; her entire body felt as though it was on fire. She grabbed and rubbed at her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples. An immense orgasm began to well up inside of her, preparing to explode any minute from her body.

Jane’s body started shuddering, a sign that she gotten her orgasm and at the same time, Alice was also moaning uncontrollably from her own orgasm; unknowing to Jane, Alice has being fingering herself while pleasuring her.

Both of them were exhausted and laying breathing heavily on the bed. They spent the remaining of the night cuddling together naked below the comforter.
This was the first time that my wife has engaged in a lesbo session; even though she had a great time but find that she is missing something.....a hard cock.

Ah hai
26-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Waiting for the next part. Camping for more!

hellsing82
26-07-2013, 12:42 AM
wow bro ur stories are good!! keep writing!!

sianz123
26-07-2013, 01:31 AM
nice story, waiting for updates

Abgalex
26-07-2013, 09:45 AM
interesting story

looking forward your next installation :o

targuse
26-07-2013, 06:52 PM
camping for more have up your point:D

Baileys
26-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Part 9
Next morning, they woke up almost together and saw Tessa sound asleep on the couch. They woke her up to check if she was ok and then asked her to follow them to have breakfast together. Tessa was very reluctantly at first claiming that she is very tired but after much persuasion from the other 2 ladies, she finally agreed to go along with them.
During breakfast, they asked Tessa what happened to her and why she looked so tired. She told them the whole story….
After they went their separate ways…She and the guy (Alex) took a cab over to his house. Once Alex has Tessa settled down on the sofa, he went over to the wine chiller and took out a bottle of red wine and 2 glasses; went back to the sofa, opened the red wine and pour it into 2 glasses. Although Tessa would like to have a good time with Alex, at the same time she was also very cautious, she observed those stuff that Alex did, making sure that he was not trying to do something funny.
Happy with what she saw, Alex suggested bottoms up and she agreed. He immediately filled up both the glasses again.
“He must be trying to make her drunk and that take advantage of her.” Tessa thought so she rejected a second bottoms up…. And instead telling him to slow it down. She knew that at the end of the night, she will end up having sex with him but she wanted to enjoy the whole session and not lay on the bed like a dead fish and didn’t know what he had did to her.
She was actually quite happy that Alex did listen to her. But after a short while, Tessa began to feel kind of weird….she was getting light headed and her body was getting hot and horny….
She turned and stared at Alex and she could see him smiling back at her…..
“Fuck…damn it…even though I am so careful still kanna spiked by him…” Tessa thought.
“Are you feeling hot now….” He asked but didn’t get a reply from Tessa.
“It ok that you don’t reply me now….very soon you will be so horny that you will come over to beg me….”
True enough….Tessa have gotten hornier by the minutes…until sub-consciously she began touching herself…..first her breasts then slowly her hand went under her dress and started fondling her pussy.
She said that she can still remember Alex went over to her, stripped her naked then sat on the coffee table right in front of her and watched her masturbate herself till she had her orgasm….then what happened after that become quite vague to her and she can only remember flashes of it.
She remembered that he pulled her down from the sofa and made her bj for him. She said that at that moment of time, she can no longer resist a cock and readily gave him a bj.
Then the next thing she remembered he was already inside her and ramming her in missionary position and then she was on top of him, humping and moaning furiously and suddenly, the house main door opened and his friend came home. Tessa later told us that actually the house belongs to John; Alex was only a tenant of the house.

grayhound
26-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Good one bro ! Continue !

Baileys
27-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Part 10
But at that moment of time she was already so horny that she didn’t even bother to stop to find out who he was but just continued humping and moaning.
“John… How ? Did you managed to up your MILF ?” Alex asked. When Jane heard the name John; she was aghast.
“Walau... talk about it will really pissed me off man….” John replied.
“I was working on her boobs and was making her really horny but just as I slipped my hand into her jeans; she woke up and pushed me away. She was really stubborn but in the end still managed to get her to blow me.” He continued.
“You the man lah…still managed to get a free blow job….ha ha ha”
“Ok lah…but she is really a hot mama and a damn good cock teaser man. If I meet her again I will not let her off man.”
“Waa you really a MILF lover man….”
“Did Max get his ?”
“No lah….his got away too just as they are walking out of the pub, his girlfriend called.”
“Ha seems like you are the only one who managed to fish one and looks like she is damn high siao…” John said.
“Ya man…with some help.” Alex replied with a smile.
“Ha ha good….can’t get MILF…big boobs one also can lah.”
“Come let join in the fun…..”
With that Alex switched position again and now he is doggie her…and next thing Tessa knew was that there was a cock tapping on her cheek….
Tessa wanted to reject it but the rest of her body wasn’t listening to her. Her face turned towards his cock, opened her mouth and let John shafted his cock into her mouth and made her mouth fuck him.
“OMG, his cock is really huge !” Tessa exclaimed. And Jane will definitely second that.
After only a short while of mouth fucking, Tessa’s mouth was already sore… but John wasn’t going give her time to rest instead he began to slide his cock further in and throat fuck her until she gagged.
Only then that John withdrew his erected cock from her mouth. Tessa thought she could have some time to recover herself but she was wrong. Alex began to hasten his ramming as he was reaching his limit…making Tessa screamed in ecstasy.
Tessa was so exhausted that she fell to the floor but was immediately picked up by another pair of hands and led her to the sofa. It was John.
He positioned her on all four and started ramming her from behind. Straightaway, Tessa felt that her pussy was been stretched by his huge cock
“Ooooo…..” Tessa moaned loudly…..
“You like that huh…” Was John’s reply but Tessa didn’t answer him but deep inside her she was enjoying being fuck by his huge cock.
Tessa told them that the feeling of being fucked by a big cock was fantastic but the downside about this John was that he is also a fast shooter. In about five minutes, the whole session was over. She said that after resting for a while, they dressed her up and drove her back to the hotel.
My wife was already very horny from the past two happenings but after listening to Tessa’s encounter, she just can’t wait for me to be back to give her a good ramming.

ahseng00
28-07-2013, 04:12 AM
glad to see your updates

Hardaway1818
28-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Good story :)

Baileys
29-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Part 11
After breakfast, life started to become hectic in view of the preparation for tomorrow’s wedding ceremony and dinner…..They were also joined by 3 other bridesmaids that afternoon.
The busy day has somewhat stopped Jane mind from running wild. But when night falls and all necessary tasks completed. Jane finally had her well deserved shower, all was well until she began soaping herself, her mind wandered back to those incidents that have happened for the last 2 days; starting with her giving a blowjob to stranger with a huge cock, her lesbo encounter with Alice and Tessa 3p with the two guys…all were getting her aroused all over again as she began caressing her breasts with both her hands and letting out soft moans.
Slowly she glided her hand down from her body to her love hole and started “massaging” it gently…getting herself even more aroused and horny.
She then turned on the shower spray. She loved the way the hot water was beating down on her breasts and making her nipples fully tight and erect. She moved to cup her breasts in her hands for a moment, pinching her swollen nipples as the water beat down against them. She felt that her body was responding to her caressing and, impulsively, she reached up to unhook the handheld shower spray from its holder.

She adjusted the spray from normal to the massage setting; she then ran the stinging spray over her breasts for a long moment before leaning back against the shower wall and trailed the shower attachment slowly down to her shaved pussy. She spread her legs and her right hand gave her nipple a final soft tweak before reaching down to tease open the lips of her pussy, giving access to the sharp, pulsing jets of water.

She moaned over to the sensations that the water was stirring inside of her, and closed her eyes while she focused the spray at her pussy. She could feel that her orgasm was approaching.

Without removing the shower spray, she slid her fingers into her pussy to finger herself till she let the orgasm took over and let the shower spray dropped and sprayed all over the shower wall.
She laid against the shower floor as she tried to regain her strength. Although she got her orgasm but she felt that it still wasn’t as satisfying as having a hard cock ramming inside her.
And after a few more minutes, she stood up, rinsed herself, dried off, got out of the shower room and immediately went over to her phone to txt me…..
“I missed you very much…and I want you…”

merc100
30-07-2013, 04:18 PM
interesting story ! keep it up ! :D

Baileys
01-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Part 12...
“Dear, I missed you so much” she whispered, as she leaned in and kissed me passionately.
As we were tongue kissing, her hand traveled very quickly downwards to my groin area and began fondling my cock thorough my pants.
Wow she must be really horny tonight...
Once she has gotten my cock hard, she undo my belt and pants and let them dropped down to the floor.
As she pulled down my brief, my cock sprang out to greet her. When she saw my erected cock, she immediately sank down to her knees and started kissing and licked gentle circles round my cock head
“O my…you are gotten so hard….I missed you so much too…”
She opened her mouth and took my cockhead into her mouth and sucked on it. At the same time, she cupped and gently fondled my balls with one hand.
“Ohhhhh,” I groaned and gently bucking forward.
Jane licked and sucked my cock in her mouth and then she worked her way down to my balls, slurping first one then the other into her hungry mouth. She then licked wetly back up my shaft, taking my cockhead into her mouth again. My hands held her head, softly caressing her hair and then pushing my wet cock deeper into her mouth. She moaned against my cock as she worked her way down, taking my full length down her throat.
Her mouth worked up and down my shaft and her tongue licking spiral as she sucked me. The she began sucked harder, faster...
“OMG I know she is good but didn’t know she was that good…..”
I was very close to cumming so I abruptly pulled her to her feet and pulled her onto me, kissing her fiercely. My hands reached behind to unzip and then to remove the dress....
My hands then reached up, tugging her bra from her shoulders, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were so hard! She moaned as I kissed and nibbled my way from her lips to her nipples. I suckled one nipple into my mouth as I pinched the other. Then I switched and sucked the other. Jane’s head fell back as she moaned.
I went downwards to lick around her belly button and at the same time my hands were caressing her butt. I then he pulled her mini g-string to one side, inserting a finger into her hot, wet cunt. She moaned in excitement.
“Oooooo yes……”
After just fingering her for a short while, I could see that her legs began shuddering and getting weak as her moaning got stronger with every thrust of my finger…She was going to get her first orgasm of the night so to help her along, I inserted another finger and hasten the fingering….
“Ooooohhhhh…..I am cumming…cumming…”
Her lower body jerked furiously and then she squirted. She went jelly and has to hold on to me for support. While supporting her, I led her to the sofa. She sat on the edge as I gently urged her back. I spread her legs and started licking her slit through her wet g-string, sucking her sweet love juice from it. I then kissed and sucked the tender, smooth flesh of her thighs, her hips and her calves…
I pulled her g-string off but letting it fall to the floor. Then I softly licked up and down her puffy outer lips, inserting my fingers inside her again, working it in and out as I licked up and down her sweet pussy. I then spread her lips apart with my fingers, so that I could suckle on her clit.
“Ohhhhhhh,” she moaned with pleasure. My mouth closed around her swollen clit, gently nipping it between my teeth, before sucking on it and at the same time, fingering her a bit faster and harder. Then I pulled his fingers back and rammed my tongue deep inside her.
Her body arched forward and she cried out.
“Oh, dear…Please fuck me!” she begged. “I can’t take it anymore….Please let me feel your hard cock inside me !”

Baileys
02-08-2013, 09:40 PM
The last part....thanks for all the support :D
I ignored her and continued ramming my tongue into her pussy again as far as it would go, licking upwards slowly to her swollen clit.
“Ohhhhhh,” she cried. “Fuck me please ! don’t tease me anymore…..”
Denying her pleading, I wrapped her legs over my shoulders, freeing my hands so that I could continue teasing her pussy with my tongue. And then I proceeded to guide my middle finger, which is coated with her love juice, slowly into her asshole.
“Ohhhh….please notttt my aaaaa...ooohhhh….”
She moaned, driven insane with desire; her head thrashed back and forth, her hands were fondling with her boobs and her body trembled more violently.
She begged me once again to stop torturing her…only then did I finally straighten up and place myself between her legs. I slid my cock up and down her pussy lips, twirling around her clits and back down to her ass hole...
Finally I placed my cockhead against her opening. She thrust her body forward as I slid inside. My hard cock entered her in one swift stroke. She gasped as I began ramming her. I bent forward slightly and sucked one nipple into my mouth and flick the other with my finger. She moaned and her legs tightened around my shoulders.
“Ohhhhhh…yessssss...”
As I continued to ram her, I could feel her love juice flowing out from her pussy….so I pulled out of her and fingered her to her second squirting orgasm….
As she was panting and recovering from the orgasm, I placed my cock her entrance again, gripped both her legs and then thrust back into her, hard and deep. But this time, I would only hear a weak moan…..
But that didn’t stop me from fucking her harder and faster, Jane felt the increased intensify of my ramming and she knew that if I am to maintain at this momentum, her next wave of orgasm is going to explode soon...
And true enough…..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!," Jane screamed as she threw her head back and her back arching. Gripping the sides of the sofa, she thrust her firm buttocks into my groin to meet my stokes and trying to drive my cock deeper into her pussy. Jane moaned and screamed in pleasure…begging me to fuck her even harder.

"Yes!... Ohh! ohhhh! ohhh! Fuck me!... Yes! Fuck my pussy!... Oh I am cumming... oohhhhhhhh!"

After her climax, she just lay there on the sofa panting; trying to catch her breath.

I put the small bottle of Johnson baby oil from the side pocket of a nearby bag; I saw it just now when I was mounting her and already have something naughty going through my mind. Flipped open the cover and sprayed some onto my cock.
Flipped open the cover and apply some of the baby oil on her asshole and began massaging and rubbing her arse hole and around it and pushing a finger deep up her asshole and kept fingering her ass until I parted and loosened her asshole until it opened up a gap wide enough for my penis to penetrate without too much pain. I coated my hard and erect cock with a layer of baby oil and started to penetrate slowly into her widely parted gapping asshole.

She groaned in protested. So I pulled out my cock slightly only to push it back gradually and working my way fully up into her again ... I began thrusting in and out of her gently at first and then settled into a nice pumping rhythm and started rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. She was enjoying it and moaning all the way. But I didn’t manage to pound her tight ass for very long and eventually, withdrawn my cock and sprayed my load onto her tummy.
The End.

president86
02-08-2013, 09:46 PM
upps..! camping here liaozz

eeemen
03-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Thanks for a great story, cheers, ........................

Baileys
03-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Brother Eeemen....Thanks for reading....

Brother president86...no need to camp liao...story ended already..;)

Ah hai
03-08-2013, 01:12 AM
nice story :)

joeg8
03-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Good and exciting story, thanks