PDA

View Full Version : How I ended up bedding a cute Viet angel

hoian
15-07-2013, 02:35 AM
This is my first attempt at writing a story after reading so many good ones here. I do not have a good imagination so I cannot write fiction. The following is a TRUE story that happened to me recently. But I wish to warn bros reading this -- it's NOT going to be a LONG story that goes on and on like the other stories here. I don't have that kind of time nor stamina. So apologies in advance!

-------

It all started innocently.

I was chatting with my Vietnamese friend, let's call her Y, on Facebook (FB) and clicking around her photos. Then I saw one of Y's friends who looked kinda cute. I asked my friend if she knows who this cute gal is - lets call her K. She said no, she just befriended K because her pics looks nice.

Our discussion then went on to how an old guy like me can hook up with a pretty SYT like K. Y said, easy, if you have money, say like VND30 mil a month, I can easily keep a gal like K. I guess my friend is trying to put me off the idea. All along, Y, is keen to hook me up with her elder sister who is back at her hometown in Can Tho. I saw the photo of Y's sister and didn't like what I saw. Her elder sister looked more like MILF type and very common looking.

I am a sucker for SYT types who looks like one of those lingerie models type. I attach a pic here so you know what I mean:

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18012/18012239cfa32ce926ceb0299c2a07d556de14c3.jpg

Anyway, I told Y I cannot possibly afford to spend VND30m on a girl so Y told me to forget it, go to sleep and just dream of K. (Sigh!)

I am not a guy to give up easily so I clicked "friend" on FB to connect with K and went to sleep, not hoping for much. You know how it is, those pretty VN gals get 1,000s of friend requests from wolves like me, they usually just ignore.

The next day, I woke up. Went to check my FB and surprise...surprise....

PS: I may be slow in writing because of my busy schedule but will try to keep up. If you feel generous and want to motivate me to write faster, feel free to up my points! :p

MIFAcafe
15-07-2013, 04:42 AM
Good story... Camping here.....

mohawk
15-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Wow. Look at da bomb at the pic link. Atomic lvl....

hoian
15-07-2013, 02:16 PM
So I opened my FB and was surprised to see that she has accepted my friend request. I looked around her acct and see that she is pretty new on FB with less than 100 friends. Anyway, I shot her a thank you note on PM. And very quickly she replied...

Me: Cam on em la "friend" a. E có đang ở (name of city) hoặc saigon bây giờ? A thích h́nh ảnh của e.. dep wa~
Thanks for being my friend. Are you now in (city) or in Saigon? I like your photos, very pretty.

K: Sao anh biet noi tieng viet. Hiện anh đang ở đâu
How come you know Vietnamese? Photos where?

Me: A đă đến VN nhiều lần cho công việc.. biet noi mot it tien viet. Bay gio dang o (home city).
I visit Vietnam often for work... know a bit of Vietnamese. Now I am at (home city).

K: Anh giỏi quá.
You are very good.

And so it went on for a few days but she was quite evasive about telling me her job and where she is. One fine day, I asked her again:

Me: Chào buổi sáng! E đang làm ǵ hôm nay? Có làm việc ko?
Good morning! What are u doing today? Working?

K: Chao. Anh đang làm ǵ vậy
Morning. What are u doing?

Me: A đang làm việc, làm thế nào về e?
I am working. How about u?

K: Em làm ở (my home city).
I am working (in your home city).

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Jackpot!" she is actually in town. And all this while, I thought she was back in VN.

PS: BTW do you want to see the Vietnamese transcripts or should I just skip it and write in English? Just thought some bros might wanna learn a new language. Let me know, ya?

Nomster
15-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Had tried learning the language and in the end I gave up.

Waiting for TS to continue!

ah rat
15-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Ts,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p :D

sean69
15-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Ts,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p :D

ah rat.. slowly slowly.. lets see the face first ... :D

micheal3373
15-07-2013, 05:14 PM
ah rat.. slowly slowly.. lets see the face first ... :D

to him (ah rat), all face are the same...

thomas88
15-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Never tell ah rat any story as he'll request for neh neh and pussy pics. :D

hoian
15-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Looks like not much support. Thinking maybe I should abandon this writing project.... :(

Tai_zi21
15-07-2013, 08:46 PM
First day start thread how many reply u expect? 100? Anyway nice start to the story!

But if u dun wan to continue also your own choice! It a forum only anyway

ChinWuRui
15-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Setup my camp

hoian
15-07-2013, 09:21 PM
(Okay, will try a few more posts and see if anyone care to read more.)

--------------------------

So after a few trivial messages over a few days, I was at the verge of giving up. I remember it was a Friday night and I had to go out with my friends for dinner which usually ends late. So I msg her my mobile number saying I won't be checking FB that evening, if she is keen to meet just call me.

An hour later just before my dinner meeting, my phone rang. She spoke in broken Mandarin. I told her don't bother, I can understand a bit of VN. So she switched back to VN.

K: Anh oi, I am your FB friend.
Me: Oh! (taken by surprise). So where are you now?
K: I am now at (name of place). Do you still wanna meet?
Me: Wow, that's about an hour's drive for me. I have to go out for dinner now and if it's not too late, I call you again, ok?
K: Ok. Have a nice dinner.

So had dinner with friends, gave an excuse to end it earlier. Went home. Took a quick shower (so that I can smell fresh). Called her again...

Me: Em oi, I can come now but it will take me an hour. But I need to know where exactly you are....
K: Wait.... (can hear some talking in the background).... I ask this Uncle to tell you ok?
Me: (Switch to Chinese to talk to the local Uncle who gave me a better idea of where her place is).

In my mind, I was thinking, how come so many ppl around her. She must be having a party or she lives with many people around her? Hmm...

So I jumped into the car and drove for almost an hour to her place, made a few wrong turns as I am not familiar with that area. Finally I arrived. It's a row of shophouses and her apartment is upstairs. I buzzed the doorbell and the downstairs grill door opened. Took a deep breathe and walked up.... knocked on the door... door opened and.....omg....

kaspa80
15-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Looks like not much support. Thinking maybe I should abandon this writing project.... :(

Support..sin tiep tuc cau chuyen cua anh:)

superhuman
16-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Pls continue as I'm camping. Also, I'll be happy to have the viet n eng translation!

jackbl
16-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Had tried learning the language and in the end I gave up.

Pay more "school fee" then u will master the language :D

jackbl
16-07-2013, 09:05 AM
..sin tiep tuc cau chuyen cua anh:)

I think it should be Xin :)

jackbl
16-07-2013, 09:06 AM
Also, I'll be happy to have the viet n eng translation!

Yeah TS! I can also learn much vietnamese from your FR :D :p

PassingbyJ
16-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Setting up tent so TS knows that his story got supporters.

unsung80
16-07-2013, 02:13 PM
OMG??? :D

Continue pls.

kaspa80
16-07-2013, 09:05 PM
I think it should be Xin :)

hehe xin loi anh..met roi:)

KangTuo
16-07-2013, 09:35 PM
I was chatting with my Vietnamese friend, let's call her Y, on Facebook (FB) and clicking around her photos. Then I saw one of Y's friends who looked kinda cute. I asked my friend if she knows who this cute gal is - lets call her K. She said no, she just befriended K because her pics looks nice.

nic FB cua co Y va co K la j? :)

Mantally
16-07-2013, 10:01 PM
pls continue:D

RADIOJ
16-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Omg how liao
Faster update.. Hahahah

hoian
16-07-2013, 11:08 PM
So far, no one like my story enough to up me. Sigh! Anyway, I shall carry on...

So I walked into the apartment and had quite a shocked. It was dimly lit inside. The living room had some sofa chairs. On the far side against the wall, I noticed like 4 or 5 sexily dressed gals sitting on the chair, some were playing with their smart phones, some iPads etc. On the other side, nearer to me, were a few men (some uncles) sitting opposite the gals. The men were chatting and joking while eyeing the gals sitting opposite.

After my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, I finally picked out K sitting at one corner playing with her iPad. She looked up at me but did not come over immediately.

As I walked in, almost half stumbling, and thinking to myself... shit what I have gotten myself into... I saw this man sitting behind a small work desk waving for me to approach and sit on a stool front of his desk.

Me: Errr (I asked in Chinese)...what is this place? (very stupid question as I kinda guessed by now).
Man: (Laughs!) Here is where we cut up people and slaughter them... hahaha... (seeing that my face was expressionless... he continued). If you dunno, how come you know how to come up here?
Me: Errr.... I am a friend of one of your gals, looking at K sitting at a corner.
Man: Okay, take a seat, pointing to a sofa chair behind me.

As soon as I sat down, K began to walk over, sat down beside me and started giggling. Oh man, she looks exactly like her pic. Really cute looking and in fact, better looking in person. She was wearing tight shorts which showed her slim fair legs and her top was something that looked like a swimsuit showing ample cleavage. I noticed that her boobs were quite well-developed, too, for her petite size. I guess it is a C... bordering on a D, if she were bigger-sized.

(Note: In VN culture it's not the norm to stand up, shake hands, introduce ourselves like westerners. It might seem like a gentleman thing to do, but in VN it's considered frivolous and silly. Men will mostly act like MCPs and wait to be served by the ladies. Those of you who have been to VN often will know what I mean).

Me: Em lam viec o day a...? You work here huh?
K: A ko biet a? You dunno ah?
Me: Em khong noi... (You didn't say....)
K: A khong hoi... (You didn't ask...) (Well actually I did a few times on FB but she never did give me a straight answer).

The she looked up to her friends sitting on the far corner and spoke loudly... my FB friend is here.... everyone laughed!

Me: Shhhhh! (slapping her smooth white thigh lightly)... mac co roi! (Shhh! Embarassing!)
Me: O day... co lam gi... (Here... what is there to do...)
K: (Giggles!) A thich gi? (What do u like?)
Me: Errr... ko biet! (Dunno!) (Actually just acting innocent).
K: A muon mat xa, co... (you want massage, have...)
Me: Mat xa sau co gi? (After massage what else?)
K: (Giggles)....

After a few minutes' small talk, she said come, follow me. So she led me behind where there is a row of curtains, behind which were single mattresses laid out in a row. I guess each "cubicle" were the gal's working space.

After sitting down on her mattress, she sat beside me. I had a closer look at her face. Man, she has the cutest face I ever seen on a lady. And a killer body to match. In some places, she would have been snapped up as a kept woman immediately by a rich uncle.

... to be continued.....

KangTuo
16-07-2013, 11:17 PM
So I walked into the apartment and had quite a shocked. It was dimly lit inside. The living room had some sofa chairs. On the far side against the wall, I noticed like 4 or 5 sexily dressed gals sitting on the chair, some were playing with their smart phones, some iPads etc. On the other side, nearer to me, were a few men (some uncles) sitting opposite the gals.

sillypore? :confused::cool:

hoian
17-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Thanks to one bro who upped me 4 pts. Appreciated!
Any other bros who like this story so far, feel free to offer me encouragement, ya? :p

-----------------------------------

So we sat there facing each other.

K: So what u wanna do?
Me: I dunno...
K: Okay, take off your clothes, I give u a massage.
Me: (Took off my t-shirt).
K: Erm... your pants, too.
Me: Okay gimme a towel. (so she handed me a towel and I wrapped myself with it while removing my pants).
K: You wanna go take a shower?
Me: No (because I had showered at home earlier).
K: Okay then u lie down first, I go take a shower.
Me: Can I bathe with u? (I said jokingly.)
K: No!

So while she was away, I scanned her little cubicle. She kept the place nice and tidy. I guess she sleeps here, too, after a hard day's work. All this while, I can't help thinking what a waste... for such a sweet looking gal to be working here serving all those men. Sigh!

K came back from the shower and caught me playing with one of her stuffed toys.

K: Haha... u lie down, I massage u. (She has no strength at all so I asked her to just step on my back).
K: I thought u never done this before....
Me: I have lots of massages before at the spa but I never come to this kind of place before (which is the truth).

After less than 5 mins of stepping on my back, she complained she's tired. So we sat facing each other again. We joked for awhile and then I started to caress her face, complimenting her on how cute she looks. Slowly I reached behind her and unhooked her bra buckle, letting one strap fall down her smooth shoulders, then the other strap fell, too... and her whole bra dropped off revealing a pair of perfect C boobs, very rounded and proportionate. Wow, it seems like I have struck lottery. It's not often than one comes across a WL with such a lovely face and a body to match. Her skin is very fair and smooth and her long hair complimented her sexy figure. Her legs wasn't long like Caucasian ladies but it was smooth, slim and no fat at all -- the kind of legs you would imagine wrapping your body while u pump her.

Her nipples were small and pinkish, typical of young girls who have not given birth before. For an older guy like me, she is like an angel before me.

I started licking one of her nipples which became erect immediately, then the other. I was sitting down, so she knelt on her knees so that she is slightly raised higher than me, making it easier for me to suck her boobs. She started moaning... so I smacked her butt to keep her quiet... with my face still buried in her nice smelling boobs. She giggled and understood that I will not tolerate any fake moans.

Actually I was also a bit worried because the cubicles are divided by curtains only and I know just next door some action is going on.

After having my fill of her boobs, I took her panties off so that she is fully naked. Her pubic hair was in a small V-shape and not too bushy, again typical of sweet young babes. Then I laid down on my back and she fell on top of me, while giggling. We just hugged like bf-gf, staring into each other's eyes, caressing each other's bodies and so on. Soon her small hands took off my towel and she started to squeeze my dick...which was already fully aroused by her perfect body.

The part I enjoyed most was just hugging her naked body against mine. Being a playful young gal, she even used her nipples to press against mine... saying "kiss...kiss" nipple-to-nipple. I enjoy foreplay like these.

After awhile, she took out a condom and capped my hardened rod. She asked me to fuck her missionary. I said no, not yet... you sit on top first. (I always get a thrill to see a girl put my dick inside her while she is on top).

So she after a short battle of you-first, she relented, climbed on top of me and took my dick to insert inside her cunt. At this time, I could just lie back and enjoy her nice rounded boobs while she went up and down on my dick. I took the chance, of course, to squeeze her boobs and played with them.

After a few minutes fucking me in a sitting position, she lied down on top of me and I took the opportunity to speed things up a bit by pumping her at a faster rate. Her body is small and light and just perfect for me to pump her effortlessly.

After about 5 mins, she said ok, now your turn. I guess she just can't wait to lie down and have me do all the hard work. So we changed positions...

to be continued....

Hairylegs
20-07-2013, 07:02 PM
go on bro! great efforts!

Capable
20-07-2013, 11:50 PM
supporting, setting up camp here

hoian
21-07-2013, 02:30 AM
Sorry I have been busy. Meanwhile, here is a pic of how she looks like, same body, same boobs, same cuteness.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18047/18047990a9b9767e2a15c5bd42320b6247e947ea.jpg

gambit88
21-07-2013, 10:13 AM
nice thread, well deserve my 6 points.

Bearbear86
21-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Good Story/ experience bro.. Keep it up.. Soon u can open a book (just joking).. Lol..

Up si Daisy..

Praz
21-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Good story!

Viet Girls are really charming and pretty =)

hoian
21-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Apologies for delay in this final instalment. Before I proceed, my thanks to a few other bros who up'ed me. It's a great encouragement.

As I said from the start, this is a short but TRUE story.

--------------------------

So she turned around to lie on her back. I spread her beautiful fair legs apart as far as they can go. Before I entered, checked her pussy for a closer inspection, then slowly put my dick in. Being a playful gal, she actually bend forward her head to look at my dick entering her and giggled. I gave slow thrusts at first, trying to prolong the pleasure. Then I leaned forward, hugged her and stuck out my tongue. Lightly at first, just to tease her. Surprisingly she stuck out her tongue too and we started frenching lightly (in my mind I was wondering.... hmm... is it wise to French a WL...?)

Because she had such a lovely body, I unloaded pretty fast, like 10 mins or so. Usually I can last very long but she is just too good for me. After unloading, I just lay still and hugged her for a few more mins before we cleaned up.

She excused herself and went to the shower. In that time, I got dressed and hid some tip money inside one of her soft toys. When she came back, she didn't ask me for any money unlike Chinese WLs who are money, money, money. I just lay back and enjoyed looking at her while she applied some moisturiser on her body. Later I cannot take it anymore and told her to check one of her soft toys and that was when found the money and giggled.

End of session, she led me to the dark living room and served me tea while I paid he counter guy. As soon as some other guy saw her, his eyes lit up. And she was booked again for the next session. Sigh! I guess being a "hot number" she has her fair share of admirers and perhaps I am just another dick in the dark.

Anyway, I am still talking to her on FB. Sometimes she would ask "anh dang lam gi?" (what are you doing) and sometimes send me some hugs and kisses etc.

She tells me that she wants to make as much money as she can and go back home in a month or two. I know someday some guy would be very lucky to have such a sweet & lovely girl as his wife (and its probably best that he does not know her background).

Will I RTF? Hmm... most likely I will before she goes home.... it's just that I hate being another paying customer.

(Next story coming up... my encounter with PRC in Spore.)

hoian
22-07-2013, 12:37 AM
To the guy who zapped me 6 pts, could u at least explain why? Was the ending no good or something?

Sigh! Guess I will scrap the idea for the next real-life story. :(

suzuka8
22-07-2013, 12:44 AM
remember to check her passport bro! quite a few guys kanna jailed for underage sex with viet syt!! :(

lam30
22-07-2013, 02:48 AM
more pls!! :D

jackbl
22-07-2013, 03:15 AM
Me: (Switch to Chinese to talk to the local Uncle who gave me a better idea of where her place is).

So I jumped into the car and drove for almost an hour to her place, made a few wrong turns as I am not familiar with that area. Finally I arrived. It's a row of shophouses and her apartment is upstairs

sillypore? :confused::cool:

Should be :D

jackbl
22-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Will I RTF? Hmm... most likely I will before she goes home.... it's just that I hate being another paying customer.

Can pm the location and damage? :)

Bigthorn
22-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Good story.

hoian
23-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Thanks for all the support and bros who upped me. And also for the PMs.

To answer most of your questions, NO, this did not happen in Singapore.

eeemen
23-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Some greenies for you to show appreciation for your effort in sharing, cheers, ........................

hoian
24-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Thanks! Much appreciated. :)
Some greenies for you to show appreciation for your effort in sharing, cheers, ........................