PDA

View Full Version : Jojo Therapy At Adelphi

mark82
11-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Have anyone try this Jojo girl's massage at Adelphi? Just checking cos I did not really see anything on this.

Sorry if I may have made a mistake!

Thanks.

raymondl3est
11-06-2005, 09:03 AM
bro mark82 why don't u go and try first and post a FR for all our brother here :cool:

owen10
12-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Adelphi opp Funan?
which flr is it located?
onli knw of d 2 at basement .. Golden Spa n Bai Ying He

mark82
12-06-2005, 01:20 PM
I will definitely try when i have the time but have been really busy, just checking if any bros have tried and can offer advice thats all. Thks

I think its on the 3rd floor, but ust make appt cos she runs it herself

pierced6g
14-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Was walking around tonight and thought of the TN at adelphi so went to check out. Reached there and about to walk in when spoted the girls. The gals were below average in look and worst of all, saw one that should belong to the Chinese National Wrestling Team. FUCKING TURN OFF! She KNN still spot 2 pony tail and that fucking ugly makeup......... 2 red patch on the cheek .You should be able to imagine. Should join wayang troop. Didn't take my chances. Left the place without any hesitation.Only Bros with BALLS of STEEL / enlighten mind/ Cock eye should try out this joint.

KumLan
14-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Only Bros with BALLS of STEEL / enlighten mind/ Cock eye should try out this joint.

Hey Brother can u not describe like that, as if you talking about me leh!!

gg_gluv
14-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Bros...sorry to disappointed u all..
this one confirmed no special..

saw her advertisement on paper...did sms her abt the services she provide, replied - aromatherapy,ear chandling, etc prices....INCLUDED this "no other services, purely massage" got to make appointment

I did try to go there and see whether she chio or not. But always closed. Think only when she got appt, then she comes to her shop.

Fook-me
16-06-2005, 10:37 AM
saw her advertisement on paper...did sms her abt the services she provide,.

A point to note whenever u sms or call any new joint and ask what services,for sure they will not tell u got Fj, Bj, Hj or Anal..right????
I will always try my luck and hope that turns out a gem with extras,Never try never know..what u have to lose, the most just walk away.

SuperIdle
16-06-2005, 12:01 PM
No need to try, Confirm the ladies there all cannot make it,as also the one at the basement, also cannot make it.Brother no need to get exicted by the Advertisement, they really mean it when they say only pure massage.