PDA

View Full Version : How you get your gf to have sex with you?

LovePotion
12-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Just curious how you guys managed to ask ur gf to have sex with you. What excuses you guys usually use? Can share with us here? Thanks

rob_onny
12-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Hey bu... I want to eat abalone.

axxo
12-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Just curious how you guys managed to ask ur gf to have sex with you. What excuses you guys usually use? Can share with us here? Thanks

It has to do with being handsome. If you lack in that department, maybe you can try buying her shoes or bags (read: money).

in before: "you think all women cheap, ah?"
in before: "a player doesn't need to be handsome to pickup women"
in before: "i am going to zap you... (but too coward to leave your identity)"

nukebomb
12-07-2013, 10:11 PM
usually my oc and i, got mutual understanding will do it every week once unless 大姨妈,i usually bump her butt n she got the signal. :D
if is 野花 different story, must build the momentum, bit by bit let her enjoy, sometimes to fast she will reject then have to start all over again.:p

MagicFingers
12-07-2013, 10:11 PM
It has to do with being handsome. If you lack in that department, maybe you can try buying her shoes or bags (read: money).

in before: "you think all women cheap, ah?"
in before: "a player doesn't need to be handsome to pickup women"
in before: "i am going to zap you... (but too coward to leave your identity)"

But she's already your gf.. So means to her you should have at least one attractive quality.. If still need to buy her stuff for sex, she's not a gf liao, she's a SB, right?

axxo
12-07-2013, 10:12 PM
But she's already your gf.. So means to her you should have at least one attractive quality.. If still need to buy her stuff for sex, she's not a gf liao, she's a SB, right?

LOL, every woman is a whore except your mother and sisters.

cataramp
12-07-2013, 10:35 PM
ask them APPM mai..

will88
12-07-2013, 11:58 PM
I will put her hand on my boxer where the erected dick is and tell her it's time to have sex. She will usually comply unless she is bleeding from below:D:D:D

owl888
13-07-2013, 12:11 AM
usually my oc and i, got mutual understanding will do it every week once unless 大姨妈,i usually bump her butt n she got the signal. :D
p

I like this hint! :D

MagicFingers
13-07-2013, 12:20 AM
LOL, every woman is a whore except your mother and sisters.

We don't share the same opinion of women then. Not every woman is a whore, just like not every man is a bastard.

Lauhuu
13-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Ai sou kan mai.

axxo
13-07-2013, 12:41 AM
We don't share the same opinion of women then. Not every woman is a whore, just like not every man is a bastard.

Some poor fellows think that by zapping me I will be put into moderation. Guess what suckers? I am never gonna be in moderation LOL. Keep on doing that childish zapping thing.

suzuka8
13-07-2013, 12:54 AM
i just tell her my sperms reach my brains level liao... do something about it :D

MagicFingers
13-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Some poor fellows think that by zapping me I will be put into moderation. Guess what suckers? I am never gonna be in moderation LOL. Keep on doing that childish zapping thing.

May I ask why you quoted me with this post?

I do not have power to zap or up anyone. It seems like you are insinuating that I'm the one who zapped you. If that is what you think, let me clear up the misconception right now: We can disagree, and I wouldn't zap anyone if that were the case, assuming I could. This is a forum. To each his own.

axxo
13-07-2013, 01:56 AM
May I ask why you quoted me with this post?

I do not have power to zap or up anyone. It seems like you are insinuating that I'm the one who zapped you. If that is what you think, let me clear up the misconception right now: We can disagree, and I wouldn't zap anyone if that were the case, assuming I could. This is a forum. To each his own.

It's not you who zapped me :)

mayday
13-07-2013, 02:23 AM
just treat her nice... she also have needs...