PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on which apps or social website can hook up easily

nukeskull
12-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Bros out there got any suggestions? like alamak chat, wechat or etc??

LimDion
12-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Skout can score easily. Badoo has the highest score rate but not much people there and a lot of restriction for normal account, have to join VIP membership.
If you have not much time to entertain / sweet talk to them, website / apps are not recommended, it's take months to score a girl.

nukeskull
12-07-2013, 10:09 AM
but i got skout acct n moat profiles show they r online but moatly they r nt..n somemore most of them nvr update their profile..badoo same thing..alot of maids there..but got the fantasy to bonk them :-P

LimDion
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
for sure, need a bit patience to search which girl can score easier. Experience will teach you how to differentiate which girls are attention seeker and which can score easily.
Hint : Girls with less detail or picture on their profile can score easier. Girls with sexy picture may only a attention seeker. Milfs are either extremely easy to score, or NA for game. Girls between 18 - 21 are the most naughty. If you have time, try your luck after 10pm on weekday. Lastly, do not fall into trap, for eg. signup for membership and TT throught Western Union

DevilTan4480
12-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Try out Badoo. I have already bonked 2 filipino maids ever since I downloaded this app 2 mths ago. 1 stay in lakeside and another stay in jurong west. I am now tackling a 3rd maid who stays at bt timah. The trick is that u must be sincere in knowing the girls as friends and after some chattings and sweet talkings, u say u like her and hope tat she can be your gf. Most of them will actually be keen to accept the proposal. That was how I tackled the 2 maids. hehe...

axxo
12-07-2013, 10:25 PM
momo to get chinese girls.

axxo
12-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Try out Badoo. I have already bonked 2 filipino maids ever since I downloaded this app 2 mths ago. 1 stay in lakeside and another stay in jurong west. I am now tackling a 3rd maid who stays at bt timah. The trick is that u must be sincere in knowing the girls as friends and after some chattings and sweet talkings, u say u like her and hope tat she can be your gf. Most of them will actually be keen to accept the proposal. That was how I tackled the 2 maids. hehe...

are they acceptable looking?