PDA

View Full Version : Now or Never ?

storm11
11-07-2013, 10:43 PM
I decided to put this down in writing for fear that I fail to catch the now ever again as these memories fade into vestiges of fantasy colored by insecurity, pride or arrogance. I want to capture it as it happens, 100% of it in its true, raw form, for better or for worse, so that someday, someone may learn where it could lead them to if they were to choose the same path.

================================================== =======
Day 1: 30th day of the month.
Like many brothers in the forum I am just another hot blooded male specimen who has been indulged in the pursuit of sexual pleasure. A visit to the house of ill reputation has become a habit and what more when new batch of working ladies arrive on our shore. Already tried and tested one petite babe last week, but keen to hunt down alternative options.

Had in mind to call AA but she was already started the business day with another dude, and meanwhile happened to have a glimpse of LL who was slim, sexy and looked like a HK actress too. So, I switched target and went with LL. LL was good but after the session my lingering desire only grew stronger especially when I saw TT walking out from her first session. Without hesitation, I told the boss, I would wait for AA.

AA was a totally different experience compared to LL. Somehow, there was a sense of familiarity with AA - I thought I saw her somewhere before..may be the dream lover? And may be we somehow clicked and hit it off - She actually gave me her contacts during that very first session.

That marked the beginning - which I would called "Day 1".

This was the prelude to the many more Days which I would progressively share.

storm11
24-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Day 2: 2nd day of the month

Wanted to rtf AA asap - took the afternoon off and join the queue for her.

It was another excellent gfe experience and great passionate love making, chit chat and tease her..and got to know her real name too.

Haha.. now I know where I seen her before? Remember the TVB series back in the 80's, she is 小龍女 in 神鵰俠侶 she is or the 王語嫣 in 天龍八部. Now you guys can guess which generation I belong to.

http://images2.china.com/lady/s/rdht/11103638/20120831/17405333_2012083111550941018100.jpg

storm11
24-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Day 3: 4th of the month..
It's the weekends. Great time to rtf AA again. Rush down to HQ and make sure to be first in line for the queue, LOL.

She was wearing sexy hot denim short and spagetti strap top! haha..weekend dress down attire? Besides the usual services, finally manage to french her and she rode me like a cow girl - I am getting addicted already. Imagine, you are bonking your teenage idol - 小龙女 - how could you not get addicted? ;)

storm11
24-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Day 4: 7th of the month

Went for the lunchtime first session bonk. The sex got better - nice long extended bbbj, sensuous cow girl ride with her gyranting her hip while gripping my little brother with her tight love tunnel...it was just amazing. But, it was more than just sex..we chit chat and clicked well.

storm11
24-07-2013, 11:01 PM
1st Date: I didn't expect it

AA was code red. So, I couldn't rtf her but I just had this burning urge to see her. So I did something I had never done in my entire cheongster career. I messaged AA and ask her out!

Not sure how I did it? My cocky confidence? My excellent written chinese? My KC skills? Or may be she was just lonely in this foreign sillypore?

We did simple things that dating couple do - drove her around, went for a meal in posh restaurant and then window shopping in orchard road.

That marked the beginning of this strange relationship with AA.

storm11
24-07-2013, 11:03 PM
OK - that's all for tonight Need to wechat AA soon ;)

Do upz me if you find this sharing interesting and would like me to continue. Thanks in advance!

Johnston
25-07-2013, 09:28 PM
decided to put this down in writing for fear that I fail to catch the now ever again as these memories fade into vestiges of fantasy colored by insecurity, pride or arrogance.

I don't get what the fuck you mean, brother....
Ergo : fantasy means it never fucking happened and you were dreaming etc etc...

Your sentence should properly read: I decided to record my experiences now - while they are fresh in my memories before insecurity, pride or arrogance coupled with the time-honoured tempering of time renders these memories into vestiges of fantasy coloured by the amber-shaded glasses of remembrance. :cool:

I detect effort in your post , just not a lot of result :D

storm11
25-07-2013, 09:52 PM
decided to put this down in writing for fear that I fail to catch the now ever again as these memories fade into vestiges of fantasy colored by insecurity, pride or arrogance.

I don't get what the fuck you mean, brother....
Ergo : fantasy means it never fucking happened and you were dreaming etc etc...

Your sentence should properly read: I decided to record my experiences now - while they are fresh in my memories before insecurity, pride or arrogance coupled with the time-honoured tempering of time renders these memories into vestiges of fantasy coloured by the amber-shaded glasses of remembrance. :cool:

I detect effort in your post , just not a lot of result :D

Wa...you are french literature student? haha..
Remembrance of Things Past - Marcel Prost?

Johnston
25-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Wa...you are french literature student? haha..
Remembrance of Things Past - Marcel Prost?

HOlee Fucking shit Brottha what the fuck Marcel prost u talking about ???

simi sai lah French lit student , u okay not bro??? limpeh only tak cheh 10 year and I N level drop out okay? say out only also xia xue - opps xia suay

limpeh every day fuck sad about my life and I drinks the whisky and smokes the tobacco daily like not got a tomorrow because there isn't one for limpeh

Hahahaaa

But seriously man, what the royal fuck do you mean by "fail to catch the now ever again " , that shit doesn't fly by me and it sure as fuck won't fly by an actual eng lit or French lit chick - one that your trying to hook with that.... it flies by the local neighbourhood lians though... if that's what you trying to shack up with

Fuck me I need to take another shots:p

storm11
25-07-2013, 10:58 PM
2nd Date: Happy Birthday!

It’s her birthday and I told her that I would get her a little gift. She was eagerly awaiting it. Brought her to one of the iconic location to have lunch - so she can appreciate the infinity pool and enjoy the view of marina bay from above. That's when I found out she has acrophobia ;)

Anyway, after lunch we went to the leading french designer store to get her birthday present. She was just like a little girl eagerly awaiting her first barbie doll..but of course we are not talking about doll here..but her first LV

I was totally mesmerized by the glow of happiness on her face. Her eyes were beaming with joy and tears were almost gushing out.

This marked the day I inducted her to the world of luxury brands. And she was always amazed at how much I know about the Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Hermes, the list went on and on. She would have mistaken me for a fashion designer myself if I have not told her my profession - which is to meet and con others to do as you will them to. :D

Johnston
25-07-2013, 11:03 PM
*raises eyebrow

The seemingly literate brother in arms having declared himself a drunken lush, is then not worthy of further discourse , huh? :))

How quickly does he turn his face :)

storm11
28-09-2013, 09:32 PM
sorry folks - didn't have the discipline to continue with the thread and tell the story as it happens..

anyway..now that the story has come to a logical break..may be it's time to try telling it in reverse chronology or flashback techniques.. LOL:D

storm11
28-09-2013, 10:05 PM
So, the story continues..it is the same gal and the same guy..but instead of sharing this story in chronological order of events, i have jumped straight to the logical "end-point". Let me know if I should continue :D

================================================
13th Day of the month..on a Friday...One last kiss with AA

It's Friday 13th - it is supposed to be day of bad lucks. May be it is as she will really be leaving this land for good. But it was for a better life ahead. Well, it is just paradoxical.

It's about 4.00am in the morning at Terminal 1. From a distance, I could see her silhouette, dragging her pink luggage along and her buddy helping her with the other one. Her buddy sounded her out about my presence as she was shortsighted and did not notice me sipping mocha at the cafe.

She was shocked - she did not expect me to turn up as she said she would text me when she reached the airport. But, I couldn't bear not to see her for the last time here so I jumped into my Beemer and did a turbo-charged F1 down ECP to catch one last glimpse of her.

Her shock was soon quelled by another emotion - which we simply called touched. "Oh, he woke up in the middle of the night, and come rushing all this way, just to see me off." Tears were almost bursting out from the edge of her eyes.

"Oh, and he will need to rush off to work thereafter and face a long day ahead hard at work." Her heart ached as she thought about how he would drive meetings after meetings, sometimes forgetting his meals.

She looked so lovely..in her white shirt and tight denim showing off her sexy body. She was practically adorned with all the luxurious items which I had showered upon her - Rolex, Hermes, Chanel..and of course the grade "D" diamond solitaire. She wanted to be the envy of every young women when she touched down in her home town.

Sigh..if only I can keep her - I may be the envy of every hot blooded young men. Yes - hot flushes emerged from under my collar as I flashed back to a couple of hours ago.

We were in the car and she knew it would be the last time I send her back to her place. When I was about to start the engine, she grabbed my hands and squeezed it so hard that I turned and looked at her. At this point, she ushered my head nearer to hers and when our lips connected. It was like a thousand volt lightning bolt sent directly to my deepest reservoir of lust and passion. Very soon, her soft, velvet tongue was deep inside my mouth and wrestling with mine. . . . .

storm11
19-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Bros / Sis

I have been tardy with updating this story. But would like to hear your points of view.

As mentioned, I am just an ordinary guy - who cheong GL occasionally, and got to know this PRC WL about 6 months back. Then, I found I click well with her and became her regular customer. Then, one thing led to another - I KC her..or also kanna KC myself ..And we went out dating on many occasions.

Not that I fell in love with her..I doubt so.. I deem myself too old for lovey dovey romance. It just that it was fun being with her.

Then, she need to go back home to settle some family issues. To help her through, I gave her a small amount so that she can sort things out back home. I didn't expect anything in return. I have fully written off this small amount anyway. I also casually teased her that I can "养她“ when she go back to PRC. We communicate daily after her return to PRC and I also visited her in PRC since. I did gave her spending money subsequently. Now I feared that she really have feelings for me or become dependent on me.

But..I am not the commitment type of guy..i really get cold feet about commitment.

What do you people think? Is this a BAO relationship? I don't want to BAO anyone - hehe..I can't afford it either.

Should I end this "relationship" if it is at all a relationship to start with? Do you think that I have lead her on? I did not have any intention to lie to or hurt anyone.

Any points of view will be appreciated.