PDA

View Full Version : HJ timming??

qwe72
08-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Bros out there, I vet thru this thread and notice that most ppl here tried HJ instead of FJ, probably if they were to spend those kind of money for FJ might as well go for Cat 150.
However, I have a ? on the timming on HJ, cos last time my HJ in HC was too short cos, i dont know hoe short is short, the girl could be jerking for me for 5 mins and i still dont come. Could these be my problem? bros who cant come in 5 mins please advise. Thanks
What is the normal allowance timming allow by them after u have agreed on the HJ??

raymondl3est
09-06-2005, 09:59 AM
from what i know she must HJ until u cum ler
no timming lah she must be con you money liao keke :D

ol'coyote
09-06-2005, 10:13 AM
me nvr heard got timing for specials...
me ever go to a joint...requested for half-hour session...
the moment me entered...me told gal 4get abt massage...
me wanted her to do bbbj...we agreed on the price at $50...
and me made her suck me for the next 25 mins...
hehe...she complain her mouth tired and strained...me dun care still make her suck...
when me cumming...me held her head down on little wolfy...until me CIM completely...hehe...

newyorker88
09-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Where got HJ got timing one? But in one incident, I was having a FJ in Taji Massage in Mandrin hotel, I opt for a 1 hour massage, and when I fuck the gal, she cum 3 times before I cum. And definately more than 1 hour. Wanted to get the mamasan to charge me more for OT. hahhaha, the mamasan knows me and tell her to accept it as 1 hour.

Good DAy:D

RepulsE
10-06-2005, 05:46 PM
lol..no timing 1 le.. at most overshot time then pay abit more $ lor..

I think so far e longest time i took for hj is 20mins... slowly enjoy

akaza24
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Depends on individuals, if u long time never pcc and then go for hj, highly u will cum veri fast. Also depends on the skills of the gers, for some ppl like me, their looks also play apart. If the gal veri chio, normally she will chop chop finish me off leh :) Fast or slow doesnt really matter, most important is whether u enjoy thr hj session a not.

qwe72
12-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks all bros. Info recieve. Next time wont be bother by the timming.LOL
:D