PDA

View Full Version : Police raid the entire KTV in Singapore, why nobody in SBF mention? =(

LovePotion
07-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Yesterday went to V3 KTV, at 930pm. We prebook the place and when we enter, there isnt much butterfly and the place looks quiet

We thought the reason is because we came too early. The mummy brought us a few middle age butterfly and we were shocked

In the end, they told us, the raid happen on friday night and it is an island wide activity

We called up K2 and the rest of the KTV, all were affected. In the end, the manager from V3 manage to pull off for us by transferring some butterfly from other outlets

Sat night was quite screw up and they told us, it happen twicce every year.

So guys who wants to chiong KTV please avoid this month =(

jameschong1
07-07-2013, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=LovePotion;9291997]
We thought the reason is because we came too early. The mummy brought us a few middle age butterfly and we were shocked

In the end, they told us, the raid happen on friday night and it is an island wide activity
=========
obviously u are small fly customer. if u big customer, mamy & manager will inform u when u book.
see u kena chop carrot head upfront already.
my group different hor - when we book those small bars in geylang, the papas an will tell us first as they don't want to lose big customers like my group

joncheong
07-07-2013, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=LovePotion;9291997]

=========
obviously u are small fly customer. if u big customer, mamy & manager will inform u when u book.
see u kena chop carrot head upfront already.
my group different hor - when we book those small bars in geylang, the papas an will tell us first as they don't want to lose big customers like my group

how is business in the property market recently? still standing under the hot sun distributing flyers in full suits?

richrich01
08-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Island wide ops, orchard tower got hit also

LovePotion
08-07-2013, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=jameschong1;9292078]

how is business in the property market recently? still standing under the hot sun distributing flyers in full suits?

Yup, maybe i am small fry...

LovePotion
08-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Island wide ops, orchard tower got hit also

I heard, it will take at least 1 month to recover because most KTV have difficulties source for butterfly and most of them dont dare to work

Hmm..... i think the raid will still going on. Anyone experience it before?

TommyPingPong
08-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Tried to call my regular Massage lady last week on friday but no reply..... Maybe the Island wide av targets every sector in the trade. :(

Heard that the av also target those FL or massage ladies who have their own apartments in a condo.....

newyorker88
08-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Tried to call my regular Massage lady last week on friday but no reply..... Maybe the Island wide av targets every sector in the trade.

Heard that the av also target those FL or massage ladies who have their own apartments in a condo.....

If they do that, papers will sure have news on it.

Bigbluebird
08-07-2013, 04:17 PM
The raids were from Friday right till yesterday, not just KTV :rolleyes: was out drinking and suddenly all the girls just left the clubs :mad:

Even those I know in other Thai clubs told me earlier on they had a visit from men in blue.

cataramp
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
just nice this month let you rest lor, next month chinese 7 month liao :D

LovePotion
08-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Precisely, they raid without highlighting in the news or any other channel.

I called most of the KTV and they told me, hardly can import any butterfly this few weeks

The moral in every sector is very low.... This month cannot chiong plus next month, is a ghost festival. So we have to look for other activities

By the way, I realise in all the entertainment industry, not much foreigners willing to come SG to work anymore. Now all the Thai and China have changed to pinoy and veitnamise... Anyone realise?

jameschong1
08-07-2013, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=jameschong1;9292078]

===============
my new agent just pocket $7k comm last month.
what about joncheong?
distributing fast food flyer in tshirt & shorts?

iFuck
08-07-2013, 10:42 PM
That island-wide raid was reported on sunday(7 Jul) Sing Min Daily page 2.
118 nabbed including 97 "sexy lady".

Anyway this type of raid is common. Can't avoid unless got early warning.

richrich01
09-07-2013, 09:36 AM
That island-wide raid was reported on sunday(7 Jul) Sing Min Daily page 2.
118 nabbed including 97 "sexy lady".

Anyway this type of raid is common. Can't avoid unless got early warning.

One year around 5 times such ops

weekendgo
09-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Just kena AV raid. Shit man. Supposed to be my first ever visit to a masseur. Just showered and laid on the bed and tio cheng.

The AV officer kept trying to put words in my mouth.

Damn sian. Anyone can tell me their exp with AV? They took my statement and let me go... What's next?

Bigbluebird
09-07-2013, 04:58 PM
By the way, I realise in all the entertainment industry, not much foreigners willing to come SG to work anymore. Now all the Thai and China have changed to pinoy and veitnamise... Anyone realise?

The Thais and PRCs have made a lot of money from us throughout all these years, I hardly go KTV and once when I did, one PRC commented so easy to earn money from us just by providing HJ :rolleyes: So damn true, isn't it? :rolleyes:

jf66312
09-07-2013, 04:59 PM
national day coming...so island wide anti vice ops is normal..

cheong smart and stay alert... :)

LovePotion
10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
The Thais and PRCs have made a lot of money from us throughout all these years, I hardly go KTV and once when I did, one PRC commented so easy to earn money from us just by providing HJ :rolleyes: So damn true, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Precisely, they are cunning and smart. They use their looks, voice and persuading skills to earn easy money from us

You know it is stupid but sometimes, you will get fooled by the atmosphere and situation. Agree?

joncheong
10-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Just kena AV raid. Shit man. Supposed to be my first ever visit to a masseur. Just showered and laid on the bed and tio cheng.

The AV officer kept trying to put words in my mouth.

Damn sian. Anyone can tell me their exp with AV? They took my statement and let me go... What's next?

you got caught in a tuina or HC? or at your masseuse's own place like apartment?

joncheong
10-07-2013, 11:14 PM
i think birth rate gonna go up thanks to this AV exercise....guys need to fuck their own gfs and wives instead...so smart idea to increase birth rate...

sibei
02-12-2013, 02:12 AM
any raid recently in sg??? just wanna know recent AV raid news

snooker
04-12-2013, 01:40 AM
There are ktv in Singapore that are 'protected' and won't be affected by raids..u just need the right connections to know which one :p

youngpredator
04-12-2013, 06:49 AM
There are ktv in Singapore that are 'protected' and won't be affected by raids..u just need the right connections to know which one :p

Bro TS, wanna shared few of these club???

snooker
04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Bro TS, wanna shared few of these club???

Cannot share because AV guys surf here too...only can share with people that u know personally.

Singapore is a country that $$ talks...most of those elite class have drugs party every week with ktv girls...u never see news of any raids right? :D