PDA

View Full Version : WL/FL sms you at night .......

Horsepower
08-06-2005, 10:10 AM
I had the experience of receiving a sms (in Mandarin) from a ktv WL who asked me when I can take her to PPC to remit money home. My OC grapped the phone and read the sms. Luckily her number is stored in my brain and not in my phone address book, so I just told her that it's wrong number lah. My OC had never checked my phone before this, but later in the week, she found a BS bill in my wallet and another DC bill a fortnight later. That started a chain of digging and I had hellava explanations to do about these ktvs got WLs and why they ask me fetch them around. And also it tested my creativity skills about telling where I am, what I am doing ..... :(

So from then, I applied another phone line (bill to my sister's home) for contact with WL/FLs and very careful with any evidences.

Would like to open a thread for samsters to share their experiences and solutions. It will help open up ideas for all to learn.

Up my point if you find this thread useful for your own cheonging.. Cheers !

MG69
08-06-2005, 10:15 AM
use those prepaid card la.....
save all the trouble. finish then top up lor

Slave_master
08-06-2005, 10:26 AM
I had a frend wif the same situation...Then I offered him one of my HP line for him to use...the bill was under my name and add...so he can give those WL this number and he will always leave this phone hidden in the car boot...even if his wife finds it which I think never, I got a whole bunch of my number in the sim card so that he can say i left my phone in his car.....Maybe u can do that too bro........

Happosai
08-06-2005, 10:42 AM
My point of view, for attached or married cheongster, dont ever give your hp, at most give your office number(direct line). This is the safest bet. If the wl interest you, just pay and bonk her brains out. I hate it when WL or mamasan calls you at night, if oc or gf around, they are sure to be listening to the conversation and pretending to do their own things. Once or twice still can give some "wrong number" excuse and wiggle your way out the tense situation, but over long term sure to picha lobang, not worth the risk lah. If we can afford to cheong we can definately afford the bonk. No point in giving hp number in hope that you can develope a relationship and get free bonk. Just pay and get it over with.

ashleygal
08-06-2005, 10:44 AM
use those prepaid card la.....
save all the trouble. finish then top up lor

ya, pre-paid card simple and easy to use, plus no need to reg some more. dun want to use just throw lor. lolz~!!!! :D

walkingdick
08-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Use strategy and put yourself in her shoes and head.

She is showing signs of suspicion, lay low for a while, maybe quite long time like a month or so, but if you are a risk taker, good luck.

Introduce or get her involved with your guys friends to back you up and remove some doubts from her mind.

Nowadays girls are damn clever, and also damn clever at acting blur and then ambush/Surprise you so be careful.

sexlover
08-06-2005, 11:03 AM
ya, pre-paid card simple and easy to use, plus no need to reg some more.
Nowaday Pre-paid card also must register liao ahhhh, just that no bill...... Becos they scare terrorist use it to activate bomb. :eek:

ashleygal
08-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Nowaday Pre-paid card also must register liao ahhhh, just that no bill...... Becos they scare terrorist use it to activate bomb. :eek:

can, pay $2 more. buy from those hp shop. that's where i bought mine. no need to reg, save trouble. ;)

ken_v2
08-06-2005, 02:10 PM
can, pay $2 more. buy from those hp shop. that's where i bought mine. no need to reg, save trouble. ;)

ya man, get the prepaid card. only insert in the card when u are absolutely sure u won't be caught... so the sms/calls can just happen if you want to give your number to them...

MoonBlaze
08-06-2005, 02:31 PM
.... she found a BS bill in my wallet and another DC bill a fortnight later. Lidat confirme Jialat. Dun bother to keep the bill unless you need to claim entertainment from company.

.... So from then, I applied another phone line (bill to my sister's home) for contact with WL/FLs and very careful with any evidences.Is she close to your sister? By any chance will she visit your sister's house and she come across the bill??? Take care....

Harrier24B
08-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Let me give you some advise on how you can do so...

get a starhub line, have the bills mailed to your office.

Then at night, switch off hp or when inconvenient. This would help you stay safe and also you can call CHina for free with their 018 service and chat with your china girls.

Well, that's what i do and i've been safe so far...maybe also cos my wife can't read chinese.... :D

Hope this helps.

notEnuff121
08-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Had seen before last time, that we can have two sim card in the phone, but at any one time only sim can be used... to switch between sim card, need to power up and down...

not sure if this is useful

sammyboyfor
08-06-2005, 04:18 PM
I had the experience of receiving a sms (in Mandarin) from a ktv WL

You must be a bloody moron to give your phone number to a working lady.

In my opinion, your idiocy deserves a few zaps from some of the members to counter the points given by those who find your post useful.

MMM88
08-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Best not to give any number lor...i had a similiar experience with a PRC ger last year...i met her in shilong ktv (china ) ...make a mistake by giving my number to her....she called me almost every nite... but luckily , i always switch to silent mode after 8pm....so my OC did not find out...finally , cannot tahan liao , told her off ...n the calls stopped...we r out to chiong n when FLs , WLs gets too sticky ..its a pain...so dun give phone number....cheers :)

Shagtits
08-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Well sometimes its not that bad afterall. TCSS for a few times maybe can get free bonk oso not bad mah

Horsepower
08-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Let me give you some advise on how you can do so...

get a starhub line, have the bills mailed to your office.

Then at night, switch off hp or when inconvenient. This would help you stay safe and also you can call CHina for free with their 018 service and chat with your china girls.

Well, that's what i do and i've been safe so far...maybe also cos my wife can't read chinese.... :D

Hope this helps.
Doing all the above now. Thanks. Now more streetsmart. Last time quite green. :D

Horsepower
08-06-2005, 05:40 PM
You must be a bloody moron to give your phone number to a working lady.

In my opinion, your idiocy deserves a few zaps from some of the members to counter the points given by those who find your post useful.
Boss last time I very innocent wan, and never expect OC to check. Thanks for not zapping me hor. :p