PDA

View Full Version : Mich

Madlikeme
05-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Hello guys!
I am Michelle, I am 20 years old and I have finally decided to stop my studies & probably start working. giving myself a time break now so decided to pen down those dirty thoughts on my mind.

Firstly, I will start with sex with my (ex)boyfriend. Using the brackets because things are getting pretty rough recently. that is also part of the reason why i decide to stop my studies. Well, he is just another guy who I blindly fall in love with, love is bind right? ;)

I don't really want to pen down those sweet times just in case I start to be emotional but I think those parts are kind of important too. :/

Sister and I, alone at home while our parents are both away to make a relative visit at Malaysia. Then the damn unlucky thing happened. Not really big deal but my sisters and I decided to ask someone over to ..... repair our light bulbs in the bathroom. (Our parents room is locked, I guessed they didn't trust us at that time)

So this guy came, he is known as my (ex)boyfriend, Jack. After repairing, I asked him if he wants to stay and hang around 'cause not very nice ask people come and repair lightbulb already then chase him away right? People come all the way down must show appreciation.

Long story short, my sister & I make dinner together.

After the 3 of us had our dinner, we decided to play cards to kill time.

My sister got tired and so she went to bed leaving me & Jack alone.

Hinted him to make a move first since it is getting late but he said he is okay, he is not tired and that he can accompany me. I also paiseh to say anything more.

Then we stay in the living room to watch DVDs.

After movie, it is already past midnight so I thought he might want to stay here till morning. So we started chatting, sharing funny, weird incident we both encounter.

Suddenly we are both looking at each other, and we kissed. Drama enough right? But this is what happened. He is lying on the sofa while I am sitting on the floor.

Approximately 30 seconds later, we ended the passionate tongue fight and quicky I went to my room. I was really shy. I didn't know what I was doing.
Approximately 10 minutes later, he came into my room. & our romantic adventures start to take place.

I know this thread probably takes time to show up in the forum. So in the meantime, I don't mind chatting around to know new people. You can add me at my LINE @ madlikeme.

late bloomer
05-07-2013, 07:33 PM
First to report strength here.

Any others? :o

veneze
05-07-2013, 07:55 PM
2nd up! Setting up campfire liao.

simple2kee
05-07-2013, 08:28 PM
a 3rd camper here! :)

Born2Skru
05-07-2013, 08:46 PM
nice start...:)

cataramp
05-07-2013, 09:52 PM
spammed in LINE already? :p :p

Suckmedry
05-07-2013, 11:36 PM
bookmarked...

nosexdrive
05-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Tats all?? :P

francined69
06-07-2013, 10:30 AM
camping here

woohooo
06-07-2013, 10:35 AM
if no updates, this thread will get buried under all the traffic...

RustyNasty
06-07-2013, 01:14 PM
camping for stories

Bigbluebird
06-07-2013, 01:35 PM
You can add me at my LINE @ madlikeme.

Wow even giving out LINE id for all to add :eek:

cataramp
06-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Wow even giving out LINE id for all to add :eek:

LINE bo xiong ma.. lol

michael_368
06-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Pitching tent here. :D

chinkutan
08-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Bo liao. 2 and half days no update.

octman
08-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Can show yr photos? Will camp here for more

kunt69
08-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Place update, waiting for more

eeemen
08-07-2013, 05:07 PM
You should post more so that you'll get out of moderation! :D thanks for sharing , cheers, ........................

Madlikeme
12-07-2013, 02:13 AM
Hey guys!

Vvvvv sorry for the no updates! My phone got stolen! That's why I am not able to access LINE and SBF.

All my stories are written using my phone & only desktop is located at living room. :( I don't know who the hell did that, but I went crazy when I wake up and not able to find my phone. Then I realized, they took it from my window.

Hopefully I will be able to get a new phone soon(any kind soul willing to donate their used phone or get me a new one? :p) & in the meantime, you can contact me by PMs (but only 10) or email. Strictly no R21 pictures. I don't want my family members walking past and start shouting at me for looking those stuffs.

However, if you do want to send me some R21 stuffs, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN CAPS so this will alert me & I will try my best to take a peek. :p

Signing off,
Mich❤
[email protected]

fudgeholic
13-07-2013, 12:32 AM
It`s a bad idea to leave anything within arm distance of your window..

Anything can disappear from there. Worst case is your house keys....

Be careful next time my dear.

Latte
13-07-2013, 01:38 AM
Sounds fishy. First you ask people to add you in LINE. Then your phone is stolen. Tmr see News Headline?

bigmannow
13-07-2013, 12:09 PM
camping here......

lordofsg
13-07-2013, 04:38 PM
I wonder if ts looks like this girl this hot stuff (http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.sg/2013/07/symone-oei-raffles-junior-college-girl.html?m=1)

Timmer
15-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Do take care.

casestudy8
15-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Setting up tent

ahseng00
17-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Hey guys!

Vvvvv sorry for the no updates! My phone got stolen! That's why I am not able to access LINE and SBF.

All my stories are written using my phone & only desktop is located at living room. :( I don't know who the hell did that, but I went crazy when I wake up and not able to find my phone. Then I realized, they took it from my window.

Hopefully I will be able to get a new phone soon(any kind soul willing to donate their used phone or get me a new one? :p) & in the meantime, you can contact me by PMs (but only 10) or email. Strictly no R21 pictures. I don't want my family members walking past and start shouting at me for looking those stuffs.

However, if you do want to send me some R21 stuffs, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN CAPS so this will alert me & I will try my best to take a peek. :p

Signing off,
Mich❤
[email protected]

i do have a old s2 lying around.. do let me know if you need it..

bentoplax
17-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Waiting for more :D