PDA

View Full Version : I think I am having some serious problems.

Criminalz
05-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Bros, any of u guys Kenna this before and how u get out of it?

Ok, like many Bros here, I mess with we chat and such, also got a couple of fb.

For the past couple of months, I totally lost interest in meeting any of them, even those on wechat which I cultivated for some time and is in the let's meet up stage. So this is not in the "maybe I am bored with present stock" stage.

Not poor nor rich but the occasional transit hotel is surely affordable and I drive so distance not an issue.

Even when I met up with this girl, whom I have not seen for 6mths and this girl was like raring to go, I also no interest. And she has like a freaking c cub with slim waist....

Last time, I was Fucking sex addict. Nearly everyday need to fuck something.... Now is....

And the weirdest part is, I have no problem with my partner....

Wtf.... I can't seems to figure how what's wrong...

Any opinions?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner

ah_heng81
05-07-2013, 01:19 PM
It's your mind lah bro... Maybe feel guilty towards your partner ?

owl888
05-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Time to eat home cook food liao :D

U got so many wechat ctcs mind if u could share? :D

sane
05-07-2013, 01:47 PM
And the weirdest part is, I have no problem with my partner....

Wtf.... I can't seems to figure how what's wrong...

Any opinions?

色既是空。。it all boils down to nothing at the end of the day ..

BeatAeroplane
05-07-2013, 01:51 PM
I think maybe your testosterone level is dropping. Can go any doctor and ask for blood check. If that is correct, no worries, plenty of remedies on the market. Have fun:D

fictionman
05-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Bro think u r losing interest in this kind of casual sex thingy...Eat too much till u r bored wz the same dishes...Mayb time to settle down

tortise
05-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Congratulations! Maybe you have gone up another level?
Do you feel anything when you see a cute guy? Just joking la. :D

Case of too much and over use.. :p

Schnitzer328i
05-07-2013, 02:35 PM
maybe one of your conquest before put a spell on u bro..taking revenge might be an angle u would like to check again. other bros might be able to recommend a good sifu..:D

Criminalz
05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
maybe one of your conquest before put a spell on u bro..taking revenge might be an angle u would like to check again. other bros might be able to recommend a good sifu..:D

Shit man... This comment freaks me out...

Schnitzer328i
05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Take it easy bro....didnt mean to freak you out..just an opinion from possible of 1000's out there..hahahaha... keep a positive mind..eat at home till you get bored..am sure your lil bro will be itching for outside food very soon ;)

cataramp
05-07-2013, 03:42 PM
maybe your kkj want to retire liao..

bochapsing
05-07-2013, 05:17 PM
have been eating too much of shark fin and bird nest,
time to stay home eat some home-cooked dishes liao... :D:D

"she has like a freaking c cub with slim waist" bro dun waste, share with us lar... :D:D

joke aside, I think u have got to the stage where u r no longer interested in "casual sex" or "sex w/o emotion?"...

sure after awhile u will hunger for outside food again....

coolcam
05-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Dear Bro..

Dun think is a serious problem as long as you are still active at home.
Think it is just the different stages in life... Where you seek just more the physical part in a relationship.

No worries Bro! Anyway we all know deep down that we should be faithful to one partner however we man in fact some woman will have one and a million excuse why we need more than one partner.

Optimus_Prime
06-07-2013, 01:07 AM
I think you just want some sex with more of a connection, not just lusting after their bodies.

And believe me, u do get burn out from cheonging. If cheonging becomes a chore rather fun, it's time to take a break.

I took a 5 yr break myself. :cool:

woohooo
06-07-2013, 01:16 AM
The fact that you said you have no issue with your partner, rules out a physiological problem. You can still function well.

So, it is probably a matter of your heart. And like what someone said... it is all meaningless at the end of the day. And some part of you realizes that truth...

Time to settle down properly & spent your time/energies/money on what really matters?

kurios
06-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Either u r sick or getting old or something bothering you.

hilltower
06-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Don't worry bro...It is just a temporary setback...Just wait for a couple of weeks and you will be back to normal.

Criminalz
06-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Bros, thanks for all the advice... I guess it's true... Have reached a stage where the guilt just kinda tip over...

I do see the beauty of my wife, taking care of everything else and allowing me the freedom to pursue my goals...

Dontdoit
06-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Bros, thanks for all the advice... I guess it's true... Have reached a stage where the guilt just kinda tip over...

I do see the beauty of my wife, taking care of everything else and allowing me the freedom to pursue my goals...

You're one of the few who managed to draw a clear line between lust and love. :cool:

TaylorMade
06-07-2013, 09:46 PM
I have exactly the same problem as you, minus the "we chat" thingy.. So now I immerse myself playing golf!! :p

woohooo
06-07-2013, 10:41 PM
I have exactly the same problem as you, minus the "we chat" thingy.. So now I immerse myself playing golf!! :p

Good... at least it is something that does not amount to a 'betrayal' :)

Seriously, maintaining a good marriage is not easy... :(