PDA

View Full Version : How Easy It Is To Score A 90's SYT?

lotsfits80
05-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I heard some people say that the 90's girls generation are much more open-minded and willing to do for pay, but some even up for ONS. I heard that these girls go to islands during holidays and can be easily upped by random guys they meet there. Some will also hunt for guys who stand outside college/university... Are they becoming this wild?

Is this true? Anyone experienced before? I think this generation is affected a lot by reality shows and youtubes, therefore there are more open to sex. In other words, they are getting 'Americanized'. The thought of hooking up and humping an 18 years old sounds hot.

letmetellyou
05-07-2013, 08:36 AM
I heard some people say that the 90's girls generation are much more open-minded and willing to do for pay, but some even up for ONS. I heard that these girls go to islands during holidays and can be easily upped by random guys they meet there.

Is this true? Anyone experienced before? I think this generation is affected a lot by reality shows and youtubes, therefore there are more open to sex. In other words, they are getting 'Americanized'.

why need to go islands? Sentosa and local hotels are good enough. some are lazy to go so far.

True that most are more openminded. but not all do for sake of money. I met quite a number that go for pure fun only.

Not affected by reality show... but more like technology has made things easier to access . they grow curious faster.