PDA

View Full Version : The one who got away..

ojit82
05-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Have been a "behind the scenes" guy reading all the amazing stories written by the writers here.. here's a true story that happened to me in 2004... sorry if my writing is not ok but i try to give my best rendition of the story.

Here i am an ns boy waiting for my ord date to come.. stay ins have been occupied by serving the net looking for a gf... yes i was tat desperate since i lost my ex gf due to my enlistment... hate ns for that.. hahaha... so there was this malay site... it was anakmelayu.com if i was not mistaken that was the "in" thing for mats and minahs to hook up.. there i was every night in camp using the office pc to hunt for my future gf.. and i struck gold... a 17 year old girl from temasek polytechnic looking for companionship. We exchanged phone numbers and eventually i plucked up my courage to give the girl a call.. her name was aishah(fake name of course). Got to know she was taking a diploma in electrical engineering which coincidentally was wat i took before i enlisted.. so topics were mainly of engineering subjects and other modules that she was taking... a few weeks of talking on the phone.. i asked her out on a date... remembered the date.. 10/1/2004.. it was payday... hahaha.. told her to wear pants as i was riding a motorcycle to fetch her.. yeah stupid of me but no sexual intentions yet... so as i was riding a wr200.. it was better for her to wear pants instead.. went to bedok resevoir (her place) and i was greeted with the most beautiful sight ever... dressed in a white spaghetti strap with denim pants which were literally stuck on her skin and heels... damn... it was sexy... said hi.. passed her my spare helmet and asked her where she wanted to go... suggested orchard and off we went... not sure if the riders here have a habit of playing with the brakes when a lady pillions but that was wat i did... oh ya... she has breasts that were actually not big not small... perfect... so everytime i come up to a red light i would jam the brakes to feel her boobs on my back.. she realised what i was doing i guess and she started pinching my tighs everytime i did it... and i would apologise for doing it... but i still do it just because i want to. So reached orchard... went to cineleisure bought movie tickets and had dinner while waiting for the 8.30 show.. we talked.. abt school... abt past realtionships.. time came for us to go in and there i was on my first date sitting in a couple seat with the one i hoped to be my gf beside me... no touching no resting heads on shoulders just sitting side by side enjoying the show... i was secretly stealing glances at her boobs in the dark and smelling her perfume.. turned me on till i actually got a hard on.. no talking as she wanted to concentrate on the show... i was concentrating on her boobs when she was laughing.. they were jiggling to every giggle she made... awesome... shiw ended... she rejected my offer to grab supper and wanted to go home... respecting her decision went back to bedok reservoir only receiving a thanks and a smile... went back home a happy man... texted her good night messages but no reply came... maybe she was asleep...

ojit82
05-07-2013, 04:44 PM
After a few dates i asked her to be my gf... the reply was bad. She didnt want to be with me as i was still serving ns.. but she told me her elder sister was very much interested to actually get to know me better... hmm.. i said to her why not.. met up with her sister after a few phone sessions.. she was much better looking, had bigger boobs and she was wearing a"tudung". One of my fetishes... haha... went out and found out she was a nurse... another one of my fetishes... went for a few dates... fell in love... she became my gf... the first time i fetch her from work i was surprised to see that she was not covered.. she was actually wearing the short skirt nurses uniform.. her hair was long and straight... came up to me.. gave me a kiss and proceeded to wear her helmet... shocked... first time she actually give me a kiss... usually the ladies who cover up tend to be more conservative... but yeah.. i didnt care.. got a kiss.. asked her whether she had dinner... she said no.. so brought her to simpang bedok and ate.... while eating... she asked me... guess what type of underwear i am wearing... i was like what? Lost for words... she answered her own question... a g string... i was stunned.. for real? i asked her... nodded and proceeded to continue eating... my mind was a mess... thinking abt the g string.. after dinner.. went to ecp to catch up on our day... and she asked me whether she looked good in her uniform... i said yes.. she took my hand and placed it on her thigh... and asked me to feel the material... my hands were shaking when i did it... hahah.. then she said... wat else do u want to do to me? I looked at her... and said... i want to feel your boobs can? She nodded and she pulled down her uniform's zipper and was showing me her boobs and body!!! I was awed by the sight if her big boobs covered in a grey lace bra... her body... fair... smooth skin... i was drooling... placed my hands on her stomach.. and went up to her boobs and gently pressed it.. man.. they were firm... and huge! Kept pressing while frenching.. felt my precum oozing out.. guided her hand towards my dick and automatically started stroking it... i was in heaven... wanted to put my hand in her bra but was stopped and was told that her nipples were sensitive and she promised next time to let me suck on her boobs... we stopped... i sent her home... ended up masturbating to the screen shots of her boy from my memory...