PDA

View Full Version : Any Pretty Lady(Below 25yo) seeking for Serious Sugardad?

Irvine
04-07-2013, 12:48 AM
Hi Ladies,

I'm posting this thread for one of my friend who have some spare cash, and he's looking for sugar babe.

I must emphasis that my friend is very sincere and serious about this.

He's 40 year old, height about 165cm and weight 66kg (As for looks, I'm unable to describe, just treat it as normal looking).

He's willing to offer a range of S$1,000.00 to S$3,000.00 a month (Depend on your age and look). The amount will be negotiable during our meet up.

Please feel free to drop me email to [email protected] if you are interested. Would appreciate if you could attach your photo.

All information will be keep confidential.

Lauhuu
04-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi Ladies,

I'm posting this thread for one of my friend who have some spare cash, and he's looking for sugar babe.

He's 40 year old, height about 165cm and weight 66kg (As for looks, I'm unable to describe, just treat it as normal looking).

He's willing to offer a range of S$1,000.00 to S$3,000.00 a month (Depend on your age and look). The amount will be negotiable during our meet up.

Please feel free to drop me email to [email protected] if you are interested. Would appreciate if you could attach your photo.

Post you pic, sorry your friend's pic first. All confidentialone.

asdfghjkl
04-07-2013, 01:53 AM
so you are the middle man? :o

happpy
04-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi Ladies,

no offence, are you his pet dog? why are you posting on his behalf.

Lucifersangel
04-07-2013, 05:00 AM

So u r meeting the girl for him also? Wah. So u discussing the amount, "help" him see the girl and? Sample or "test" the girl on behalf of ur "friend" also?

TS LETS BE HONEST LA! Is you looking or your friend looking? He cannot post his own thread meh? U must help him see the girl decide how much she is worth have her tell u detail?

This is anonymous! Even create email also anonymous! Your friend don't even dare use anonymous site and talk to a girl through anonymous email? Must have the girl email all her detail and meet a uninvolved third party meh?

Sound a bit fishy.

Irvine
04-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Then treat it as I'm looking for the sugarbabe. Any difference?

cloudangel
04-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Of course there is a difference... If it's you than it would be simply just be a cheapskate trying to con some girl into giving him a free feel

Irvine
04-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Cloudangel : Cheapskate trying to con some girl into free feel? What talking you sia...

szczesny
04-07-2013, 02:14 PM
TS his friend okt :D

Irvine
04-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Dear gals

I am age 40 and willing to discuss monthly allowance.

Wish to meet not more than twice a month...

Please pm me to discuss further...

Thanks

I just aiding my friend to find a sugarbabe for him. Pls dun mis-understand me.

Dahu
04-07-2013, 02:31 PM
The offer is too cheap.

Hanoimaw
04-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Please lah. In some parts of China, they are already talking SGD 10k a month leow. Your $3k please use to visit pros at Geylang.

BigBoy2
04-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Spare cash 1k ~ 3k...........

This is really not alot cause if you look around, I believe there are SD that is willing to pay up to 10k per month...........

Happy hunting bro...... BTW you r too fake...............

joncheong
04-07-2013, 09:09 PM
i'm not related to TS whatsoever but got la...i was friend with a local ex-FL and after she retired from the FL scene...she was kept for like around $2k a month....something like a paid FB...but she was around 28 that time...

Lucifersangel
04-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Of course there is a difference... If it's you than it would be simply just be a cheapskate trying to con some girl into giving him a free feel

Hahaha! AGREE!

Please lah. In some parts of China, they are already talking SGD 10k a month leow. Your $3k please use to visit pros at Geylang.

Walao! 10k sia! Really 10k sgd meh? The girl what? Diamond encrusted pussy or some ah jie super star? If really got 10k SGD I think all woman wanna be SB liao!

In US I heard of SB getting 20k USD from Tyra show. But china also got? Who so rich sia? I envy the girl.
Why is there so many ppl claiming there is 10k sugardaddy? Really meh? So rich? The thing is this kind of ppl pay 1k like that will want demand SUPERMODEL type! Fair skin, tall, big boobs and skinny! The ask why no suagrbaby contact them. Like DUH! If really got ppl pay 10k this kind of standard de girl will want some old crusty poor man meh!

MOST INPORTANTLY
Sugar baby don't ask for high standard from man! U want young man good looking u better lower ur allowance range la!
And man! If u cannot pay at least 5k a month go for average girl! U really think some fair skin, busty, tall chio bu will want take your tiny 1k many many meet offer meh? SIAO ARH? Alot of ppl offering 1k per week! Alot of sugardaddy here think their tiny offer is alot sia! Crazy bunch of dicks.

mario21
05-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Lol... Damn fake!!!

Irvine
05-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Hahaha! AGREE!

Walao! 10k sia! Really 10k sgd meh? The girl what? Diamond encrusted pussy or some ah jie super star? If really got 10k SGD I think all woman wanna be sg liao!

In US I heard of SB getting 20k USD from Tyra show. But china also got? Who so rich sia? I envy the girl.
Why is there so many ppl claiming there is 10k sugardaddy? Really meh? So rich? The thing is this kind of ppl pay 1k like that will want demand SUPERMODEL type! Fair skin, tall, big boobs and skinny! The ask why no suagrbaby contact them. Like DUH! If really got ppl pay 10k this kind of standard de girl will want some old crusty poor man meh!

MOST INPORTANTLY
Sugar baby don't ask for high standard from man! U want young man good looking u better lower ur allowance range la!
And man! If u cannot pay at least 5k a month go for average girl! U really think some fair skin, busty, tall chio bu will want take your tiny 1k many many meet offer meh? SIAO ARH? Alot of ppl offering 1k per week! Alot of sugardaddy here think their tiny offer is alot sia! Crazy bunch of dicks.

I totally agree with you on the above statement, except that I'm a cheapskate guy.

Lucifersangel
05-07-2013, 02:19 AM
I totally agree with you on the above statement, except that I'm not a cheapskate guy.

DID U JUST SAID I AM? So it's you who are looking for SB? Aiyo! Then stop faking what friends la. like they said, So fake!

LighterTwirl
10-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Good luck bro