PDA

View Full Version : The Hiking Trip

lilshah83
04-07-2013, 12:46 AM
The Hiking Trip

This is a story about a hiking trip that I had participated in during my polytechnic days. Hope you guys will enjoy it. This is my first try at letting others read what I write so please don't flame me too much if this sucks...

The school was packed with students. Everywhere I turned, I can see all kinds of teenagers walking around, chattering away excitedly. They’re going around from booth to booth to look at all the exhibits that was on display. It was CCA day. The day where freshmen looks around and decides what extra curricular activity they wanna commit to for the next 3 years in poly.

Every booth had a senior student, championing his activity. From taekwondo to the band, from drama club to the Malay cultural clubs. It was indeed an eye opener for me.

“Oi!” I heard a familiar voice behind me and a tap on my shoulder followed swiftly. I turned and found my buddy, Fadil. He was my classmate in secondary school but he’s now in the engineering school while I got accepted to the IT faculty.
“Can you believe this?” I said, nodding my head towards the barrage of students.
“Welcome to poly life bro!” he replied with a smile, his eyes following a female student wearing a short skirt. I shook my head. He’s still the same after all this years.
“So have you signed up for anything yet?” I asked.
“Nope. Seen a few booths. Maybe I’ll play football again but I want to try something new this time round,” he replied. Fadil led our school to the national championships in our senior year in secondary school. A talented midfielder, scouted by several local clubs. But somehow he didn’t want to join any of them.
“So what about you?” he asked.
“I don’t know. Still looking,” I shrugged my shoulders.
“Don’t you go and do something stupid like what you did in secondary school,” he grinned. I grimaced when I heard that. It brought back memories that I wanted to be kept hidden.

Back when I was in Sec 1, we had to choose our ECA. I had gone and signed up for Taekwondo, telling myself that learning self-defense would come in handy in the future. Everything was going quite well when a month down the road, Mrs Ranjit knocked on the door of my classroom and asked to see me outside the class.

lilshah83
04-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Sorry for the short 1st post... still under moderation...

“You’re Shahrin?” she asked, as soon as I joined her outside the classroom.
“Yes,” I replied, not really sure what was going on. Was I in trouble for something? It was only one month into the school term for god’s sake.
“Well, you signed up for Red Cross as your ECA but you have not turned up for the ECA so far up till now,” she explained. It felt like I was dealt with a right hook from Mike Tyson.
“What? Red Cross? No I didn’t!” I protested.
“Yes you did. Here’s the form,” she passed me a clipboard. I scanned the sign up form and to my horror, I saw my name written on it.
“But that’s not my handwriting!” I argued.
“That’s what you say now,” Mrs Ranjit smiled.
“But cher! Really! I didn’t sign up for Red Cross!” I exclaimed in frustration. I glanced at the form again and saw the name just above mine. Then it hit me. I was saboed!
“Cher, its Firdaus,! He put my name down!” I said. Firdaus is a friend of mine back in primary school. He was a bit soft for a guy but he was a nice guy so I befriended him.
“Thanks, Fir…” I muttered to myelf.
“So I will see you this Saturday?” Mrs Ranjit inquired.
“No! I want to quit! I didn’t sign up for this,” I protested.

To cut a long story short, I wasn’t allowed to quit as the Red Cross rarely has any boy signups and they needed the male numbers. So I got stuck with Red Cross for four years which lowered my rep a little but I did have a lot of fun. Remember, all the other members are girls… LoL…

I snapped myself out of the flashback.
“No way! There’s no way I am ever gonna do something like that again,” I declared. So we walked around, met up with several of our old schoolmates and in the end, we signed up for the Adventure Club. Looks interesting enough with hiking trips, rock climbing and other sports events.

As the school year wore on, I wasn’t even slightly involved in the Adventure Club. I had quite a number of projects to complete and programming was a pain in the ass. Some nights I nearly pulled out my hair trying to figure out why my Java programming wouldn’t work.

Then one day, I was passing by the gym when I saw a notice on the noticeboards. It was for a hiking trip to Berkelah Waterfalls. It is organized by the Adventure club for its members. So I brought up the subject when I met Fadil for lunch later that day.
He agreed that it was fun to go and asked all the other guys to go along as well. In the end, four of us signed up for the trip. Me, Fadil, Hafidz and Daniel. Daniel is a Chinese dude who spends way too much time with us malays. As such, he can speak Malay fluently.

lilshah83
04-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Soon, the day of the trip finally arrived. We’re going to the Berkelah Waterfalls, which is in Pahang by coach. All of us gathered at the school at about 6pm before a bus will take us to Golden Mile where we will board the coach.
So the four of us were sitting down at the appointed place, waiting for the rest to arrive.
“Eh, excited or not?” Daniel asked.
“Yeah man. Going waterfall!” Hafidz exclaimed.
“Macam paham. Berenang pun tak betul…(Like real, swim also cannot swim properly)” Fadil nudged Hafidz..
“Eh come on, we going waterfall not the sea what,” Hafidz replied.
“Where do you think the water falls to in the end?” I looked up from my phone.
“Oh shit…”
“Eh look…!” Daniel pointed to a couple of girls walking towards us.
“Baik! Ade pompuan! (Nice, got girls)” Fadil grinned.

It was 2 chinese girls who smiled at us and sat somewhere near. They looked alright but wearing tank tops and shorts with sport shoes, sexy as hell. Then some more guys came and also a few girls.

Then there she was. Walking with her friend. As she got nearer, all the chattering in our group stopped. But I heard what Hafidz muttered under his breath.
“Please be on this trip. Please be on this trip,”

She was 1.6m tall, shoulder length hair and fair skinned. She had a body that was just made for sin, especially when she wore this white halter top with a black bikini underneath. A pair of shorts with tight leggings underneath prevented us from seeing her long legs. Lo and behold, seems like she was walking straight to us. Just then, Daniel stood up and walked over and gave her a hug.

“Suzy! I knew you’d make it,” he said as they separated from the hug. I would give my left arm just to be in his position right now and I believe that’s what Fadil and Hafidz were thinking of too.
“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” she gave Daniel this incredible smile.

OMG, I think I am falling in love…

“Anyway, my friends, Shahrin, Fadil and Hafidz, Guys, this is Suziana, Suzy for short.” Daniel introduced us.
“Hi Suzy,” all of us mumbled in unison. She smiled and sat down with us. And we didn’t even notice her friend beside her until much later. Her friend’s name was Amelia and actually, she wasn’t too bad herself. Cute and petite. She would stand out anywhere but beside Suzy.

“Anyway guys, I wanna go to the toilet,” Daniel got up. Immediately all of us got up and excused ourselves also.
“Dan, what the hell?” Hafidz started.
“What?” he gave a cheeky smile.
“You knew Suzy was coming and you didn’t think of telling us?” I continued.
“It was fun seeing your faces just now. If only I could have captured it… Anyway, Suzy’s my classmate. I thought it would be a kick to ask her along for the trip,”
“I kick you then you know…” Fadil quipped.
“Don’t you think the trip will be more interesting now?” Daniel asked.

Yes Daniel. The trip is definitely more interesting now. ..

lilshah83
04-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Quite hard to update when under moderation...

gambit76
05-07-2013, 12:20 AM
But it is still a good start..keep it up!

:)

lilshah83
05-07-2013, 01:47 AM
So all of us boarded the bus to Golden Mile. It was a very noisy trip as we were chattering and laughing all the way. The senior, Jonathan, who was in charge of us along with the lecturer, Mr Kong, got us to introduce ourselves during the bus ride. It was quite a fair divide of 12 boys and 13 girls. Apart from Suzy and Amelia, there were a couple more Malay girls and the rest were all Chinese. There were no other Malay guys apart from us, so the four of us just sat together at the back row.

It was 9pm when we boarded the coach to Pahang. The four of us immediately rushed to the back row, which had 5 seats. I got the window seat and dumped my bag beside me, much to the dismay of the rest.
“Selfish…” Fadil muttered, as they took the other 4 seats. I just laughed in response. Meanwhile, Suzy and Amelia took the 2 seats directly in front of mine. Amelia was directly in front of me by the window and Suzy was beside her along the aisle.

A couple of minutes later, Suzy turned and held out her hand, which was holding a bag of sweets.
“Want some?” she offered. All of us clamored for the sweets. But when I put my hand out, she suddenly pulled back her hand.
“Not for you,” she pouted and turned back to her seat.

Can you imagine the hurt and shame I felt then? My friends looked at me, not knowing what to say. I just shook my head and slumped back into my seat.

“Here, I was just kidding,” she turned around again and gave me that incredible smile. Every single fiber of my being wanted to forgive her and take the sweet but somehow, I just shook my head and put on my earphones.
“Lerr, emo…” was the last I heard before my music came on. Fadil then nudged me. I took out my earphones and frowned.
“What?”
“Take it lah,”
“Dun want ah…”
“Dun want done,” Suzy huffed, as she turned back and started talking to Amelia. Just like that, I believe I have lost any chance of having anything with Suzy.

“Idiot…” I cursed myself, as I stared out of the window.

After clearing Immigration, all of us settled down and got comfortable. Mr Kong informed us that it will be about 2 hours before we got to the first rest point so we can go to sleep and he will wake us up later. It was still quite early so all of us just chattered away. Then Daniel took out a pack of cards.

“Indian poker anyone?” he suggested.
“Why not?” Hafidz said.
“What’s the forfeit?” I asked.
“Hmm… how many water bottles do we have?” Daniel asked. We counted and found 6 1.5litre bottles of mineral water.
“Loser will have to drink two bars,” Daniel said, holding up a bottle. The mineral water bottle had ridges on it so the loser for the round will have to drink 2 bars.

For those of you who don’t know how Indian poker is played, let me explain. Each player is dealt with a single card. You are not able to look at your own card. At a count of 3, all players will raise their card and stick it on their forehead. You will then be able to see each other’s card but not your own.
Then you will have to challenge each other. Should you see a guy with a 2Diamond on his forehead, its an easy target as that’s the lowest card and you’re guaranteed a win. Other than that, it’s a huge gamble as the card on your forehead has to be bigger than the card of the person that you challenge.

So as you can imagine, we caused a lot of commotion while playing the game. Practically everyone in the bus were watching us and laughing along. Soon, the 6 bottles were empty. But the other students volunteered their water bottles, to let us continue our game, saying that they could buy some more that the next rest stop. So we carried on and on… and on… until we finished about 15 bottles of mineral water!

After that we’re pretty much exhausted that we just went back to our own seats and chilled out. 15 minutes later, the first sign of trouble started.
“Oh shit…” Fadil gritted his teeth. Then I felt it too…
“Oh fuck…” I sighed. What the hell did we just do?

That uncontrollable urge to pee was coming. The four of us struggled to contain the pee inside. We’re making all kinds of moaning noises that everyone turned back to look at us.

“What’s wrong boys?” Mr Kong asked.
“Need..to..pee…” Daniel said, keeping his hands between his legs. The whole entire bus burst out laughing. It was incredible how everyone could laugh their hats off at the exact same time but we didn’t really care. All we needed was to relieve ourselves.
“There’s still about 30 mins to go before we reach the rest stop,” Mr Kong told us the bad news.
“Noooo…!!” I exclaimed as I banged my head against the window, causing another uproar in the bus.

It was the longest 30 mins of our lives. We did everything we could to hold it back and when the driver finally parked his bus, we were already at the door, waiting to jump out and run.

That sense of relief as we finally released everything was heavenly. It was indescribable. After relieving ourselves, we looked at each other and laughed out loud. It was seriously stupid for us to be playing that game on the bus ride…!

“You guys are hilarious…” Suzy smiled and shook her head as we walked out of the restroom. All of us sat down at a table for a hot cup of milo. I could sense that Suzy was not really talking to me or even looking in my direction. Maybe she’s still pissed off because of the earlier incident.

All of us went back up the bus 30 mins later and settled down. I just rested my head on the window and stared outside into the darkness as the bus rumbled along the expressway. I couldn’t get to sleep as I had taken a nap this afternoon before heading out. I turned around and saw that the rest have all fallen asleep. The driver had switched off the lights and the bus was in darkness and silence.

Just then, I heard a whisper from in front of me.
“I forgot to bring my sweater. So stupid of me,” Suzy whispered to Amelia.
“Just bear with it. Just go to sleep,” Amelia replied, her voice half-asleep. I tried to remember what Suzy was wearing. The white halter top and shorts with leggings. No wonder she’s freezing.
“I am so gonna regret this,” I sighed as I took off my Adidas sweater. I stood up and looked over the seats. Suzy was curled up in her seat, hugging herself, shivering.
“Here,” I draped the sweater over her. She looked up and mouthed a thank you to me. I smiled and sat back down.

Like I said, I was to regret that decision as within a couple of minutes, I started shivering. I was wearing only a white sleeveless Adidas running jersey and a pair of berms. I took a deep breath and tried to just get to sleep.

Just then, I felt a sudden warmth wrap around my body. I turned and found Suzy sitting beside me and she threw the sweater over both our bodies and wrapped her arms around mine and snuggled close.
“We’ll share your sweater ok?” she looked up and gave me a quick smile before resting her head on my chest. I hope she didn’t notice that my heart had started to beat faster than usual.
I could smell the lovely scent of her hair, which made me ache to kiss the top of her head. I could feel her soft skin touching mine, which started to arouse me. I didn’t expect this to happen. Heck, I didn’t expect her to even speak to me again for the remainder of this trip but I was wrong. Here I was, with the most beautiful girl on the trip, sleeping on my chest. Lending her my sweater turned out to be the best thing I ever did on this trip.

alexfergie
05-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Interesting story. Camping here to know the outcome:)

lilshah83
06-07-2013, 01:30 AM
All too soon, we were awaken by Mr Kong. It was another rest point. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was about 5am. Suzy lifted her head off my chest, rubbed her eyes and gave me a shy smile. She then put on my sweater and got off the coach.
Was that the end of it? Would she ever come that close to me again?

I let out a huge sigh before willing myself to alight from the coach. The rest followed soon after and the first place everyone headed for was, yes you guessed it, the toilet.
After relieving myself, I washed my face at the sink. I was joined by Fadil.
“I saw what happened, you lucky bastard,” he grinned.
“Nothing happened,”
“Yeah right. When the hottest girl in the coach comes and sleep on your chest, something must have happened,” he rolled his eyes.
“Seriously, nothing happened,” I replied.
“So what did you do? I thought she was mad at you,” he asked, as we walked out.
“I don’t know. She didn’t have a sweater in the bus and she was shivering so I passed her mine. Next thing I know, she came over and shared the sweater with me,” I explained.
“Dammit!” Fadil cursed.
“What?”
“I should have been the one giving her the sweater,” he replied, causing me to laugh. We soon joined Hafidz and Daniel who had already ordered for us our hot Milo.
“This has got to be the best Milo ever,” I declared, as I took a sip.
“That’s because it was freezing in the bus,” Daniel said.
“But someone’s been keeping warm,” Fadil winked.
“Who?” Hafidz asked, puzzled. Just then, Suzy and Amelia walked towards our table. Suzy looked real cute in that oversized sweater of mine, her hands hidden inside the long sleeves. Suzy sat down beside me and immediately put her arms around mine and snuggled in again. Then she grinned at everyone.
“So what are you guys talking about?” she asked.
“Oh… now I get it,” Hafidz nodded.
“Get what?” Suzy asked. No one replied. Amelia, who was sitting on the other side of Suzy shrugged her shoulders. Suzy then turned to face me. Her soft, brown eyes gazed into mine, making my nervous. I had not expected this reaction from her. I thought once she got off the coach, she would go back to ignoring me.
“What is it?” she asked, in a soft, loving tone. Not enough for everyone to puke but just sweet enough for me.
“Really nothing,” I gave her a smile. So we sat there for about 30 mins, just talking excitedly about what was coming.

I expected Suzy to go back to her seat when we boarded the bus but to my pleasant surprise, she came and settled down beside me. She took off my sweater and draped it over us, with her snuggling in again. I could never get enough of this feeling. The urge to hug her back was starting to overwhelm me but I had to play it cool. One wrong move and it’s all over.

“So why did you actually come on this trip?” I asked, unable to get back to sleep.
“Daniel asked me along,” she replied.
“But you don’t look the type who would go on a hiking trip,”
“We’re just going to go to the waterfall right? How hard can it be?” she asked.
“From what I heard, the waterfall consists of 7 tiers and the highest tier is about 50 metres high,”
“You mean we have to climb…”
“Yes…” I cut her sentence.
“Oh shit,” she buried her face into my chest.
“I didn’t think you were the hiking type anyway,”
“So what type am I then?” she asked, looking up at me.
“To me, you’re more of the beachy…”
“What?” she cut me mid-sentence with a cute pout.
“Beachy as in beach, you know, the sun, the sand and the sea?” I replied hurriedly.
“Hmmph,” she settled back down onto my chest.
“I represented my school’s netball team during my sec sch days you know,” Suzy said, after a short pause.
“Doing what? Cleaning their jerseys?”
“Hey!” she slapped my thigh. That was so close to my little brother. Whew…!
“If you must know, I was the GS for the school team,”
“You’re bullshitting me,”
“I’m not!”
“Prove it!”
“How?” she got up and looked at me. Her eyes gleaming in the dark, ready to take on the challenge. I turned to my side, found a paper bag that once held a curry puff, crushed it into a ball and passed it to her. I then turned her around to face the front of the bus.
“Ok, you see that guy in the 5th row?” I pointed to a guy who was snoring away, his head halfway out of his seat. Suzy nodded.
“Aim for his head. If you’re the GS, you shouldn’t have any problem hitting the target,”
“Piece of cake,” she winked and took aim.
“As hard as you can,” I whispered. She had this intense look on her face as she took aim, she lifted her arm and a second later, she threw the crumpled ball of paper. It landed smack on the guy’s head and woke him up. We immediately crouched back down behind our seats.
“Oi! Who threw this?” we heard him fume. We had to cover our mouths to suppress our laughter and immediately settled back down.
“Ok, I believe you. Nice shot by the way,”
“Thank you,” she smiled and snuggled up real close to me. Oh how I wish I could kiss that hair right now. It’s seriously brain fucking me right now.

We didn’t sleep for the remainder of the coach ride. Instead, we started playing 20 questions. I found out quite a number of things about her. Like her favourite food, her favourite drink. Her favourite color, which is purple by the way, and also her dislike for vegetables. We were talking and laughing and cracking jokes that it felt like we’ve known each other our entire lives. She was very easy to talk to, made easier by the fact that she looked like a model.

“Alright people, we’re reaching in 5 mins. Lets prepare and get ready to unload,” Mr Kong announced. Suzy then got up, gave me a peck on the cheek and went back to her seat to start packing up. Of course, the peck was followed by wolf whistles from the 3 guys sitting beside me. I could see Suzy blushing furiously as she packed her stuff.

Now I am really excited about what adventure lies ahead during his hiking trip.

For those who want to know what Suzy (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17963/179638004f701b5ed66c3f1fdfe56d478247b8ab.png) looks like.

Zhupz
06-07-2013, 02:19 AM
She's super hot bro.

KhunnTey
06-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Sultry, sexy and seems nice boobs. And the CFM face.

lilshah83
07-07-2013, 01:22 AM
We alighted at the designated carpark and waited for our guides to arrive. In the meantime, we were told to use the toilets to have a quick wash up. It was refreshing to be able to brush my teeth and wash my hair. I put on a t-shirt and a pair of ¾ trackpants. Was waiting outside for the rest when Suzy came out of the girl’s toilet.

She was wearing a body hugging t-shirt and a pair of short, but this time, without the leggings. It showed off her long, slender legs. I whistled as she came nearer.
“What?”
“It would be a pity if those flawless legs of yours gets scratched during the hike,” I said, still staring at her legs.
“Quit staring! You’re naughty,” she playfully slapped my shoulder.
“But seriously, is that all you’re wearing?” I asked.
“I guess,” she shrugged her shoulders.
“Great!” I grinned and was at the receiving end of a playful punch to my arms.

So there are 2 guides coming along with us. One is Razak and the other is Azlina. Both of them looked strong and rugged, like this trip is going to be a piece of cake. They took about 20 minutes to brief us on the route and also safety procedures. We would be taking a short hike along the river to our campsite, which would also be the first waterfall. We would then set up camp there.

So after all preparations done and equipment check, we moved off. Suzy opted to hike alongside me, as the guide said that it would be better to walk in pairs of boys and girls. Amelia was in front of us, with Fadil.

The overall distance was not long, just over 3km but it was on a trail. Uneven ground, huge rocks and even a venture into the forest track. But we’re young and full of energy and its still early in the day so everyone was in high spirits.

“You ok so far?” I asked Suzy.
“Yeap. Told you I was in the netball team,”
“And you proved that last night,” I acknowledged, causing her to giggle.
“So do you have a girlfriend, Shahrin?” she asked, as we climbed up a small ridge.
“Nope. Still single,” I replied, holding her hand and helping her down.
“Why? A guy like you must have girls interested,” she asked, as she adjusted her haversack and walked on.
“I don’t know. Maybe I haven’t found the right one yet,”
“Why do you want to find the right one? How do you know the girl is the right one when you don’t know which is the wrong one?”
“I know because I have specific criteria for the right one,”
“Then you’re looking for a needle in a haystack,”
“And it’ll be worth it when I find it,” I winked.
“So what about you?” I asked.
“I date around,” she answered honestly, her voice sounds like she was a little bit embarrassed by that fact.
“Cool, getting to know the wrong ones before you finally meet your right,”
“Something like that,” she smiled.
“So how many wrong guys have you encountered?”
“Hmm… honestly, I don’t know. All guys seems to be jerks. They only ever want one thing,” she frowned. I grimaced slightly when I heard that. I did, at one point, wondered what it was like to see her naked and give her the time of her life.
“Something I said hits a spot?” she laughed. I just shrugged my shoulders.

After 30 mins of hiking, we stopped for a break. Razak then explained to us that we will have to cross the river to get to the other side to continue the hike. He had chosen the shallowest part of the river and if we stepped on the correct stones, we should be able to make it across without getting wet. So Razak went and showed us where to step on and made it across the river without getting wet.

One by one, we took turns to cross the river. Most of us were slow and careful, afraid to slip and fall into the river. But there was this guy, Jason. He moved like a goat across the stones. It was amazing stuff.
“Jason, your balance is really awesome,” Daniel said as we were standing and waiting for the rest.
“It’s the shoes man,” he said.
“What brand are you wearing?”
“BATA,” he replied, causing all of us to break into peals of laughter. All of us were wearing expensive trekking shoes but the one wearing BATA was the most sure footed of us all.

Another 20 mins of hiking, and we reached the campsite. The waterfall was gorgeous and there was a pool at the base. The guide told us that it wasn’t very deep. The one further up the hill was deeper. So all of us started to put down our equipment and stared to pitch our tents. Fadil and I was sharing one tent and between us, we managed to get it up in the fastest time possible. We then went around helping the rest to pitch their tents.
Razak then asked for volunteers to gather some firewood so that we will be able to build a fire tonight for an authentic outdoor camping experience. The four of us volunteered and went off into the woods.

We came back about 20 minutes later and dumped all the wood to one side of the campsite. We noticed that most of the other students were not at the campsite. We then heard noises towards the waterfall. We ran towards it and found the rest already in the water having a splash.
“Shah! Come on in!” Suzy beckoned. I stood rooted the spot as I saw Suzy in her black bikini. The bottom part of her body was submerged so I can’t really see what she was wearing.

Quickly, all of us stripped out of our shirts and jumped into the pool. The water was freezing cold!
“Argh!!!” I exclaimed, my teeth starting to chatter.
“Come here you…” Suzy flashed me that incredible smile again and took my hand.
“It’s…cold…” I protested.
“I’ll keep you warm,” she winked, and put her hand around my waist. A couple of minutes in the water and I was feeling fine. My body had gotten used to the temperature and all of us were having a great time splashing water at each other. Some of them even tried swimming towards the foot of the waterfall, which was quite difficult as you're going against the current.

Fadil then tried something really crazy. He climbed up to a ridge and got ready to take a dive into the pool. It was about 4m high. He jumped, executing a perfect dive into the pool. Everyone roared in appreciation.
“That was awesome, bro,” I gave him a thumbs up. It was really nice to be just lazing around in the cold water after that ardous hike.

Suzy then swam up from behind me and hugged me. I could feel her breasts pressed against my back and it felt awesome. I turned and she was smiling widely at me. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel my little brother starting to stand as she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue parted my lips and we spent the next 5 mins making out in the water, oblivious to everyone around us. It wasn’t until Daniel shouted “get a room” that we realized we’re not alone. She reluctantly broke off the kiss.
“Still searching for the right one?” she asked, then she turned and swam away…

I might have found the right one after all… I thought as I swam after her…

waahaa
07-07-2013, 12:52 PM
One by one, we took turns to cross the river. Most of us were slow and careful, afraid to slip and fall into the river. But there was this guy, Jason. He moved like a goat across the stones. It was amazing stuff.
“Jason, your balance is really awesome,” Daniel said as we were standing and waiting for the rest.
“It’s the shoes man,” he said.
“What brand are you wearing?”
“BATA,” he replied, causing all of us to break into peals of laughter. All of us were wearing expensive trekking shoes but the one wearing BATA was the most sure footed of us all.

funny :D some points for you

lilshah83
08-07-2013, 11:16 AM
funny :D some points for you

Thanks for the points bro...!

KhunnTey
08-07-2013, 11:21 AM
SUPER long story lol. :eek:

gambit76
08-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Great update! Upz you my humble points :)

huanggua
08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Good effort!

lilshah83
09-07-2013, 12:18 AM
SUPER long story lol. :eek:

If I cut the story short, it wouldn't be a story. It would just be a sex scene... LoL.. :) update coming up soon!

lilshah83
09-07-2013, 01:38 AM
So all of us changed and had our late lunch over at the campsite. After that, the guides asked us if we wanted to proceed to the top of the waterfall. But we didn’t really have to as we still have another day and night over here so we could basically do it at our own pace.
It was out to a vote and we decided to chill for the rest of the day and continue on tomorrow. We listened to stories by the 2 guides as well as played some games. The guides told us that although the forest is not known to be inhabited by wild animals, we can never be too sure. That put a chill down everyone’s spine. They laughed, after seeing the looks on our faces and convinced us that the campsite is a pretty safe place and that they would be taking turns to watch over us tonight.

Pretty soon, night came about. It got dark early in the forest The fire that the guides built helped to give us light and some warmth. I walked into my tent and found Fadil rummaging through his bag.
“What’s up?” I asked.
“Finally!” Fadil produced a can of longans.
“This is what you’re looking for the whole time?”
“Of course! Imagine, ice cold longan for breakfast tomorrow!” Fadil grinned. He then went out of the tent and slowly waded into the waterfall pool. He stuck the can underneath a couple of rocks and came back looking pretty smug.

Most of us went into our tents for an early night since it would be a long day ahead. I lay down on the groundsheet, thinking about what happened in the pool this afternoon.

Would it be possible for someone like me to be with someone like her? I mean, she looks like a goddamn model. Her body would make the Coke bottle walk away in shame. She definitely won’t have any lack of suitors.

So why me?

I couldn’t get to sleep so I got out of the tent and took a deep breath of fresh air. I walked to the edge of the waterfall pool and sat down. It was a clear and beautiful night, with the stars spread out like a blanket on top of me.
“Hey you…” I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Suzy taking a seat beside me. She was wearing a black summer dress and looked absolutely beautiful.
“Hey…” I gave her smile.
“Can’t get to sleep?” she asked, hugging her knees.
“Yeah,”
“Something on your mind?”
“Yeap,” I nodded.
“What is it?”
“You,” I replied, and got a playful nudge from her.
“Sweet talker…”
“No seriously, I was thinking of you,”
“What about me?”
“Well, mostly your legs but also…
“Shahrin!” she pinched me.
“Oww…” I batted off her fingers.
“What about you?” Why aren’t you asleep?”
“Believe it or not, I was thinking of you too,” she slipped her arm around mine.
“Liar…”
“Really…!”
“What about?”
“That kiss…”
“What kiss?” I asked, nonchalantly.
“Oh really? You want to play this game?”
“I mean, I didn’t remember any kiss? Perhaps you wanna refresh my memory?”
“Grrr…” she scowled as I leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and I tasted her sweet, strawberry flavoured lips.
“Do you always use lip balm?” I asked. She nodded in response.
“Good, coz I love strawberries,” I continued kissing her. After what seems like an eternity, we finally pulled each other apart.
“Shahrin, I want to take this slow. I want to know that you’re into me, and not just my body,” Suzy looked into my eyes.
“I know, don’t worry about it,” I replied, but deep down inside, I was cursing myself.

Why do I always get the bad girls gone good? Its always me who had to be patient and nice while other guys before me gets everything. No way am I going to let this happen again.

“Besides, if I turn on my charm, you wouldn’t be able to resist me anyway,” I said.
“What? Seriously?” she laughed.
“Seriously. You haven’t seen anything yet. I could charm the panties of any girl I want,”
“You can’t do it to me,” she said.
“Why not?”
“Coz I’m not wearing any,” she winked. I groaned in agony and lay down on the ground.
“Ok, I’ll give you a chance,” she said. Within a second, I was sitting, giving her my full attention.
“How?”
“If you can make me horny without touching my private parts, we do it right now,” her eyes gleamed mischievously.
“Challenge accepted,” I nodded, a million thoughts racing through my mind.
“Alright, you may begin,” she straightened out her dress and sat cross-legged on the ground.
“Ok. But first, you have to close your eyes,” I said. She was about to protest, thought the better of it and then closed her eyes.
“Take a deep breath and feel the breeze on your face,” I whispered into her ear. She took a deep breath and relaxed. I moved closer to her and gently pulled the loose strands of hair to the back of her ear. I blow softly towards her ear, causing her to shudder a little.

Gingerly, I stuck out my tongue and licked her ear lobes. Slowly, I worked on the back of her ear lobes and all the way down her neck, blowing kisses here and there. I could hear her breathing get a little bit heavier as I continued my gentle assault on her earlobes and neck. Who would have thought that her most sensitive part of the body is the back of the ear? I had hit the jackpot! I was alternating between kissing her and running my tongue all over her ears and neck.

“Oh shit,” she cursed about 10 minutes later.
“What is it?” I asked. She took my hand and brought it underneath her dress.
“I’m wet,” she whispered seductively into my ear and bit my earlobe. She guided my hand to the forbidden territory. It was smooth and wet. Slick with her juices. I slipped one finger into her pussy and she moaned in ecstasy.
“Shh!” I clamped my other hand over her mouth. She nodded, indicating she knew that she had to be quiet before I released my hand. I then continued fingering her. I parted her pussy lips and put two fingers in this time round. She gritted her teeth, trying to suppress another moan.

“Shahrin, let’s go somewhere else,” she stood and looked around, hoping no one had heard us. Thankfully, everyone was sound asleep. She led me into the nearby forest, just a few meters from our campsite. Once we found a suitable spot, she had me pinned against a tree. She kissed me again, this time with much more force and passion. She took off her dress, leaving her totally naked in front of me. But much to my dismay, I couldn’t really see much of her body in the dark. But I did manage to make out the distinct curves of her breasts. I put both my hands on each breast and slowly massaged them. I took a nipple gently between my forefinger and my thumb and began to slowly twist and pull. She started moaning with every touch and started kissing me even harder. Her hands then started roaming downwards towards my pants and she undid my button and unzipped my pants.

Suzy dropped down to her knees and pulled down my boxers., causing my dick to be released right in front of her face. She took my dick with both hands and stroked it slowly. Now, it was my turn to start moaning. It felt so good, that I was afraid that I was going to cum right then. Then suddenly, I felt a wet, warm feeling engulfing my dick. I looked down and watched Suzy slowly take my dick into her mouth. I couldn’t believe my eyes when she went all the way to the base of my dick! She was deep throating me! The feeling was amazing! She started to get into a rhythm alternating between her hands on my dick and her mouth.

It took all of my willpower not to cum during that amazing blowjob. I tried to think about anything else except the fact that this beautiful girl was sucking my dick like she’s finding a cure for cancer.

She then stood up, licking from my abs, all the way to my chest and then frenched me.

Dammit, I think I tasted my own dick when she did that. But even that didn’t put me off as she was now holding onto the tree trunk and arching her ass into the air.
“I need you in me now, Shahrin,” she whispered.
“Do you have a condom?” I asked.
“Do I look like I have one? Just fuck me. I need your hard dick now,” she turned and frowned. I don’t know why but she talking dirty to me was a turn on and in one swift move, I impaled her from behind.
“Uuhhhh,” she cried. She was so tight even with all the juices. I could feel her pussy walls tightened around my dick as she experienced her first orgasm of the night.
“Fuck me. I want it hard baby,” she urged as I developed a nice rhythm, stroking my dick in and out of her wet pussy.
“Faster baby,” she started to move back. I hastened my speed, banging my dick deep into her pussy with every stroke.
“Oh yes, baby. Fuck me like a slut. I know you want it,” she moaned. I held her hips tightly as I slammed into her pussy.
“Oh yes… I’m cumming baby… don’t stop. Fuck me baby… ahhh…” I felt her body shudder as she had her second orgasm. I bend over, grabbed her tits and fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel the tension rising in me. She knew it too, as she pulled out my dick, went down on her knees and started sucking hard.

I held onto her head as I started to use her mouth as a pussy. I fucked her mouth and within a minute, I was cumming.
“Argh…!” I felt the spurts of cum shooting from my dick deep into her mouth. Sbe continued sucking until my dick had stopped jerking and swallowed every last drop of my cum.

“That was amazing,” she stood up, licking her lips.
“It definitely was,” I nodded. She then leaned in for a kiss.
“Oh no you don’t…” I took a step back.
“Oh yes I will...” she gave me an evil smile, clasps both hands around my neck and leans in for a kiss…

studdyme
09-07-2013, 10:01 AM
camping for more!

eeemen
15-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Camping here for more and to support your bro TS. Looking forward to your hiking adventures!! Cheers, ........................

CibLover
15-07-2013, 01:54 PM
TS, nice write-up.

Sila teruskan!! :)

eeemen
21-07-2013, 01:49 PM
What happened to TS? How come MIA for so long? Do come back and carry onz , thanks! Cheers, ........................