PDA

View Full Version : V2 HC at Katong

plonk
07-06-2005, 09:50 AM
Hi guys i'm new to this forum so pls forgive me if i have done something or said something which is forbidden here,

Anyway i was feeling kinda bored ytd afternoon so i decided come to this forum to search for some happening HC to cheong. I read alot of threads regarding JC TN and HCs so i decided to go down there to recce abit.

Took a cab and alighted at Katong Mall and right away i saw 101 HC opposite, but i remembered 1 of the threads saying that place is lousy so i decided to walk down further towards roxy square area. It was then i came to a stop at the old Lai Lai kopitiam just beside paramount hotel and saw this small sign that says V2 HC on 3rd floor, New management and so on. So i took the lift up and went in. Deco of the place was kinda nice but it seems like its abit too quiet, well myb was becos i went in the afternoon. Well, receptionist was kinda like a lao char bor, and dats my 1st turn off, but she greeted me very nicely in a quite proper english speaking manner and frdly too. So i asked abt the rates, wow its very expensive, $50 for an hour. Feeling tired from walking i decided to give it a try, so i told her to gimme a young lady for the massage and also asked her to show me ard the place. cleanliness of the place is very good, it has those high class lounge kinda feeling to it with a theater room and a small snack area. It also have a locker room, a small hot and cold pool and a few cubicles for bathing. They even have robes for customers to change. After changing i was lead to a room and told to wait awhile for the massage girl. Room has an attached bathing area in it. Finally when the girl came in it, 1st look nia i tot she malay girl sia, but after talking to her abit i found out she's a thai chinese. Her service was excellent, attending to every of ur needs.After massaging me for awhile she started to ask if i wanted xtras, so i told her i wanted FJ, and i tell u she's the best i ever tried man, moan like a as if it was her 1st time lydat.

Ok i'm gonna do my ratings here,

Name: Kitty
face: chio in a slutty way
massage: 7/10
gf feeling: 7/10
Breast: 9/10 ( i think it was ard 36c, and very very firm)
Skin colour: Tanned with the exotic look
HJ: Nvr try
BJ: 9/10 ( she really can slurp, and even to the extend of licking ur s-hole)
FJ: 9/10 ( good moaner, knows how to move with ur momentum )
Dmg: $50 + $100

This place is worth trying if u have the spare cash to spend.
And if any1 of u guys want her number email me for it.

Btw she's the hottest girl there so u might need to call up for a booking.

Reeemer
08-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Good effort for a first timer at FR writing.

Just that this place as described by you sounds so perfect I almost thought you were promoting it for them.....

Thai chinese masseur? hmm....yeah, that area, espcially JC side, does have lots of chicks from our frenly neighbouring ASEAN countries............

:cool:

Ah_Hia
08-06-2005, 12:25 PM
if i'm not wrong this place own by Venga ( SG's bad boy soccer manager)

qwertyup
08-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Kitty - Good skills and service oriented.
No.1 Ang Pai at V2, but havent been there recently, dont know if there are any new updates.

gonggong18
12-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Hmm...interesting, the entrance a bit high though.

MMM88
12-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Name: Kitty
face: chio in a slutty way
massage: 7/10
gf feeling: 7/10
Breast: 9/10 ( i think it was ard 36c, and very very firm)
Skin colour: Tanned with the exotic look
HJ: Nvr try
BJ: 9/10 ( she really can slurp, and even to the extend of licking ur s-hole)
FJ: 9/10 ( good moaner, knows how to move with ur momentum )
Dmg: $50 + $100

Bro ....good FRs...t Dmg is $50 + $100...do u mean entrance $50 ?...if yes, gosh...darn expensive sia.....other more reputable HCs charges between $38 to $48...for Katong HC ??? :confused:

Khoratian
12-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Kitty - Good skills and service oriented.
No.1 Ang Pai at V2, but havent been there recently, dont know if there are any new updates.

Wa.. lucky.. kena no.1 ang pai. Usually if ask them to recommend, they'll come some CMI or not very good ones.

ANyway, you're mentioning you're sharing her number? HP number? She's available for hotel etc? or just to book her time slot?

qwertyup
12-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Bro ....good FRs...t Dmg is $50 + $100...do u mean entrance $50 ?...if yes, gosh...darn expensive sia.....other more reputable HCs charges between $38 to $48...for Katong HC ??? :confused:

$50/hr, $38/45 mins.
Hot pool, +++en snacks, tv room (always no show), gym (un-utilized), Sauna spoilt.
If you ask v2 recep (esp the older and fat one) to assign, sure get old folks or cmi type.

joeblak
13-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Made a booking for Kitty at V2 last Friday.

Had been to around this side long time ago, now the food court downstairs is closed. Went up the place it is on 3rd level. Went for the 45 Min massage for S$38. Recep wanted to sell the 1 hour for S$50, but I was bit short on time and selected only 45 min. The facilities are not bad. Steam, hot water jacuzzi etc. The rooms are ok. The other spa which I think is better in facilities is TownSpa. Nonetheless this place looks clean and neat.
After steam and jacuzzi, went to the room and waited.

Kitty came after 5-7 min. Good and curvy body. Very friendly. Started with strong massage for 10 min and then cat bath.. did AR which was very titillating. Popped the question - 50 for HJ, 80 for BJ and 100 for full service.
I went for BJ and then tipped her 10 bucks. She seemed happy.

My rating as follows:
Face: 5/10
Body: 8/10 (curvy body with flat stomach)
Boobs: 8/10 (definate C and firm)
BJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8.5/10

When I was leaving, recp told me that new eurasian girl (Daisy or something if i remeber correctly) is starting from Monday.

justl00king
13-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Tried a gal by the name of ICE few months back.Brown sugar and service quite good.Was told by her she only part time and will only come when recept call for her.I got her because I told the recept to get me the hottest gal there or else I won't go back there again! :D

seowkia
13-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Tried a gal by the name of ICE few months back.Brown sugar and service quite good.Was told by her she only part time and will only come when recept call for her.I got her because I told the recept to get me the hottest gal there or else I won't go back there again! :D

Heard Mabel left V2 due to having some problems with the Management.

Anyone out there knows where she gone to? :confused:

qwertyup
27-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Since my fav Kitty left this place (btw she has joined Sasha, according to her), I have not gone back to try new girls cos from what I know of this place, girls here severly lacking in both looks and youth (average looks rating in the region of <3/10). Advise to bro here : recep's words cannot be trusted at all, discount at least 80% from her description! But cannot totally blame her as she has to "market" whatever crumbs she has left, on the other hand, I'm sick & tired of wasting money on this place by trial and error. I really don't know if there are any quality line up left in this place.

Any bros who are V2 regulars & went to this place recently? Can post an update here?

Is ICE still available in V2?
Any FR (esp looks dept) for Daisy the Eurasian girl as mentioned by one of the bro ?

Otherwise, from the look of things, this place seems destined for the history books.

For fans of Eve, last I heard is that she has also left this place. Anyone knows her whereabouts?

By the way, anyone tried Paramount HC next door?

JJjumper
28-07-2005, 01:29 AM
have not been there for some time, but used to have "Star" to do the massage, which is amongst the best for hard massage. The hj is also not bad from her, normally done only at the end of a good massage. dont know whether she is still there?

Horny Luke
30-07-2005, 02:44 PM
What's the number for this place?

euro2004
04-08-2005, 11:04 AM
No daisy there.
There is Ice (Eurasian), Lisa (Viet) around.
Ice service definately unforgetable, a star in making.
Super Chatty and Friendly... did I say accomodating.
If you have fantasy, it is worth trying and work out something with her.

Overall body and figure: Slim and tall. 8/10. Slim and tall about 1.7m.Weight i think only 45kg. 7/10 because breasts not that big, B. Long slender smooth legs. Round lovely butt, especially when doing doggie can see the firm and round shape.

Looks: 8/10.
Massage: 8/10. Massage not bad...
BJ: This you got to try. Can CIF, CIM.
FJ: 9/10. Her catbath is good, if you asked her to have a steamy catbath. Licks you all over slowly. She allows frenching, kissing, fingering. Every guy fantasy is different, you got to tell her in advance, "I'm not into... but ..." so that there's no short breaks in-between. she'll service you till each of the sec is worth it. Not like some of the ladies in some of the places I went, went out, came in, stop for a while... the flow is gone.

Attitude: Main feature her gf treatment is top class. Very chatty, accomodating, great service, know what we guys fantasize, willing to try out different things.

RTF: Without a doubt!
Damage: 38 for 45mins + 120

qwertyup
04-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Bro, your description of ICe reminds me of Kitty, the former hotshot of this place.
Exactly the same service-oriented mindset. A rare gem.

euro2004
05-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh did I mentioned clean shaved too?

Nara
30-08-2005, 02:44 AM
Went to V2 for the first time. The reception area was unusually bright cheerful but there was no one at reception when i entered.

After a brief moment, the lady recept came out and greeted me warmly with very well spoken English and excellent manners indeed.

I paid 50 entrance fee and was then lead into a room. On the way, i saw a rather matured lady masseur and was a bit disappointed.

After waiting for abt 10mins my masseur arrived. She is a medium height(approx 165) thai chinese lady with quite pleasant looks with a bit of baby fats around the waist.We exchanged the usual hellos and whats-your-name-etc and immediately start massage. She speaks good hokkein as well.

She told me this is her first day at work and i am her first customer. Her traditional thai massage is truly superb with massage oil(johnson), making me feel the expensive 50 entrance fee was quite worth it afterall. Halfway through the massage, she asked if i will like to have any specials. I said yes. She replied full course ok? i smiled and okayed. after that, the rest of the massage was even more heavenly with her guiding my limbs to her "golden areas" while she keep massaging me with excellent technique. Ocassionally, i get peak-a-boo views at her black shiny panties.

When that is concluded, she told me to wait while she goes out to "buy condom"?!! from the condom man..i almost broke out in laughter.
After she returned, she stripped to her black tight lingerie and then gave me a sheepish glance before leaning over and undo the rest.

She started licking my nipples and ribs and my lovehandles...before i knew it and while i was enjoying her wet tongue painting my torso with eyes shut, she already capped my ggj/gugujiao. She blow me with slow and steady pace while maintaining a firm rotating grip over the lower of my ggj.

Her titties are soft as pillows but not big. Good thing too. Not saggy. When she gyrates over me when she's on top she's really powerful but after a brief moment, we changed position and did my favourite missionary. She is very tight to enter and for the first few moments, she has a mean and wet grip. But i tink after a sweet ten min, time ran OUT!! Argh. The phone rang!

She did a HJ and we ended our session. We take turns showered.She waited and helped me dry my body before we say good byes.

Name: Angie
tities: Bcup
face:7/10
service attitude: Wonderful 9/10
bj;7/10
Fj;8/10
hj;6/10
massage skills: 9/10 (systematic with great technique)
RTF: sure

Care4one
30-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Bro

What is the damage?

Nara
01-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Damage 50(entrance) 100(FJ)

yeeck
03-09-2005, 11:49 PM
heard from some friends that quite a few gals are formrtly from dickson HC. don't know whether true or not......