PDA

View Full Version : The Thrills of Temptation and Seduction

ChocolateLove
03-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Before I get my story started, let me do a little introduction of myself. My name is Linda. I'm 19 this year studying in one of the local institution in Singapore. My girlfriends often told me how envious they are towards my body and features. Now, I don't think I am the best looking girl out there but I am confident enough to think that guys would take another look at me if I walk pass them. I stand around 170cm and 45kg. Boobs are not my beast feature as I am only merely a B cupper. My best feature would be my hair. I had black, long, healthy hair to complement my body. It is something that I am very proud of. At this moment I am currently in a relationship of 2 years with my guy. Let's call him Mike.

Mike is 5 years older than me. He is not what girls would call a hunk but I did not accept him for his physical appearance. For me, he is a guy that I can depend on. He earns much more than guys around his age. At the age of 24, he has already bought a nice condominium by himself and drive a cool Land Rover Sport. However, working in a multinational engineering firm means that there are times he needs to dedicate more of his time to his project rather than on me. Sex is kinda routine for us. We will make love for only like once a week, that is if he's not travelling around the world having meetings or doing sites visit. Sometimes I find myself yearning for more with him not around me. Day by day, I developed a horrible habit as if my inner demon started to come out.

Oh, did I tell you too I love to dominate everything around me?

ChocolateLove
03-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Ahhhhhhh! It's already 9am. Shit, I feel asleep through the night and I have forgotten what I studied!

Today is the last day of exam. It was the toughest paper too. I should be studying whole night but I don't know why I end up sleeping on my messy table.

Fuck it. Just sit for the damn exam and be through with it.

I rushed to my exam hall and was greeted by my usual gangs.

Gab: Hey girl! You look like crap. Don't tell me you study the whole night ahhh?
Me: Yea la. Scare fail mahh. (I actually fall asleep. T.T)
Joanne: Chill guys, after 2 hours we will be free.
Gab: Wanna go out tonight? Heard that there's a party going on at BF tonight. We have dinner then we go. On?
Joanne: Can la. I will call Nade too. Call Mike too la

Gab and Joanne are my classmates. Gab is tall around 177cm. He's like the eye candy for most of the girls in my university. Joanne, if you don't know her, you would think that she's the typical party girl ahlian. But in fact, she is easily the smartest girl in our course. She can party all night, show up at the exam hall and still get the highest mark. Nade is his boyfriend from another faculty.

After the exam I went home to continue my sleep. Later at night we meet at a Japanese restaurant. After eating, we chill together and when its around 11.30pm, we proceed to the club. It was pack at there but through some connection, Joanne managed to squeeze us into the club to one of the table. There were 6 of us altogether. Me, Gab, Joanne, Nade and two other classmate, Caleb and Derek. Mike did not come cause he was outstation. Joanne wore something like this : http://lghttp.17106.nexcesscdn.net/808773/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/420x630/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/l/clothing-dress-iii1-kd4297black.jpg while I wore a tight fitting dress which looks like: http://lghttp.17106.nexcesscdn.net/808773/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/420x630/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/l/clothing-dress-xxx4-0614fuchsia.jpg. We were making the guys drool.

Drinks came fast and fury. Long before we knew, we downed two bottles of JD and God knows how many bottles of beer. We were high and we were happy.

Joanne: Come we go dance!

As the dance floor is very pack, we were all dancing very near to each other. Joanne and me were basically hugging each other while grinding the guys to the rhythm of the music. She did not even mind when I get close to her guy. But I got close to others too. That was when Derek started getting touchy. He was all over me and I could feel his boner on my butt. Though he really made me very horny, I am still clear not to do something I regretted. By then, Gab and Caleb had gone back to the table. I continued dancing and did not respond to his advances and then I felt his hand groping my butt. I was disgusted that I actually loved him touching me.

to be continued

-
Guys, your replies are motivation for me to continue. Thanks for reading!

tttk3388
03-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Promising start. Please continue! :D

rh8611
03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Go on! It's a good start!

rockyt
03-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Getting interesting liao! Waiting for the continuation..........

Hampalang
03-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Nice story

studdyme
03-07-2013, 07:16 PM
camping for more!

bang79
03-07-2013, 07:26 PM
setting up camps.
nice height girl...

ChocolateLove
03-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Derek's groping and touchings had actually bring out my horniness. Adrenaline is pumping fast. I could feel myself becoming wet down there. My nipples were erected and despite the alcohol, my senses were still so clear. I guess Joanne knew what was happening when I saw her giving me the grin and told me to enjoy the night. Derek become bolder. His hand actually went to the front and kept rubbing my stomach. I know he was trying to go for my boobs. Then I saw Joanne and his guy frenching each other against the wall. Nade was such an amazing lover. The way he held Joanne in his arms, the way he kissed her lips and tongue sent butterfly in my stomach. I was hoping Derek and Nade could swap places. Before I can react, Derek pinned me up against the wall and force his tongue into mouth. I was reluctant to do it but the sensation was overwhelming. I not only allowed him to enter but I responded.

With my last drop of energy, I pushed him away and told him enough. He looked surprised and told us he's going to the toilet. Joanne followed him. I was still standing there in a daze trying to fix my dress.

Nade: Are you okay?
Me: It's getting late. We should go right?
Nade: Alright. Do you want Derek to send you home?
Me: Nope. Can you send me home? I feel safer with you. (I was talking very soft to him.)
Nade: I will send you home myself and make sure you're okay, alright?
Me: Yeah thanks.

We then went home in Nade's car. He and Joanne sent me up my room. After I bathed up, I laid on my bed trying to shrugged off what happened just now. Then my phone buzz. It was Nade.

Nade: Sorry for just now. I knew what Derek was doing but yet I did not stop him.
Me: It's okay. Not your fault.
Nade: I promise it wont happen again. What are you doing?
Me: Trying to get some sleep. Aren't you suppose to accompany Joanne now?
Nade: She's asleep beside me. Just wanna check you're fine.
Me: You're a good guy. How I wish just now you're Derek. Goodnight!

I'm not too sure what got over me. It must be the alcohol to talk like that to my goodfriend's boy. My phone vibrated but I put it aside. I didn't wanna check it.

GuidedMissile
03-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Nice story!!

ChocolateLove
08-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Next morning, I checked my phone.

Derek: You're drunk Linda. Goodnight. I will see you tonight?

I was not drunk. I was sober like hell. I totally meant it when I said I wished Derek was him. What tonight? There's another SMS fro Joanne I missed.

Joanne: Hey how are you dear? Hope everything is fine. Come to my house tonight. Just a simple BBQ gathering for everyone.

Hmmm...fast forward to the night.

I was wearing something like this that showed off my legs and thighs: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/923187_530040577037736_2009658919_n.jpg

The BBQ was uneventful. Derek was there. So was Nade. I was trying to avoid eye contact with Derek and I guess he got the signal pretty clearly as he did not come and talk to me. Later that night we played truth or dare or booze. We were getting pretty high and intoxicated by the alcohol that we consume. Things are getting pretty wild. Guys were dared to french each other and girls were dared to flash their lingerie at everyone. Lucky, I wasnt one of those girls.

Then fatefully, the bottle pointed at Nade, and then me.

Caryn: I'm daring the both of you to go into the bedroom for one minute and do whatever you want.
Joanne: Fuck you. He's my boyfriend!
Caryn: Come on, be sporting?

I couldnt believe when Joanne reluctantly gave a nod to Nade and everyone cheered us to enter to the room. It was total awkwardness and silent in the room. They continued their game outside without us.

Me: Why are you so quiet?
Nade: Waiting for the one minute.
Me:.....I wasnt drunk last night.
Nade: Huh?
Me: I meant what I said. I wish you're Derek.

God knows why did I close my eyes after saying that. I was expecting a kiss from him and he did not disappoint me. His tongue went into my lips and before I know we were frenching furiously.

BigBroBig
09-07-2013, 02:14 AM
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=162837

It's weird. You were 21 in yr 2010. Now you are 19. You grew younger over the years!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

ChocolateLove
12-07-2013, 01:42 AM

It's weird. You were 21 in yr 2010. Now you are 19. You grew younger over the years!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Come on. Did you really think I will disclose my real age here? Hmm?

AlienShow
12-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Come on. Did you really think I will disclose my real age here? Hmm?

hmm .. i now worry u dont disclose your real gender here . lol;)

Stitchboy
12-07-2013, 08:33 AM

It's weird. You were 21 in yr 2010. Now you are 19. You grew younger over the years!!!!! :

Come on BigBroBig, r u here to read interesting stories or r u a teacher marking your student's composition?
:mad:

Ignore him, Chocolate. Please continue your stories....stay tuned;)

WithoutEuu
12-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Sometimes, why can't we just read a story in peace? Regardless, how old or how young, guy or girl, let's just read the story? In life, learn to give and have the benefits of doubts, you'll be more happier.

PassingbyJ
12-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Sometimes, why can't we just read a story in peace? Regardless, how old or how young, guy or girl, let's just read the story? In life, learn to give and have the benefits of doubts, you'll be more happier.

Well by commenting at least the writers know that others are reading and are interested in their stories.

There are so many instances where the writers say something to the effect of "Guess no one is interested and I shall stop writing."

How many writers will continue after 3 to 4 posts without any comments?

Please carry on sis :D

shoutcast
12-07-2013, 10:36 AM
let's all pretend that she is a hawt seductive girl and read on ! :o

diputs1269
12-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Chocolate is my favourite and also crazy to make love, upz your points for your nice story :)

eeemen
12-07-2013, 02:37 PM

I second that!! We're all here to read and enjoy stories, so .......... Lets just do that eh?

Cheers, ........................

ChocolateLove
12-07-2013, 09:19 PM
After God knows how long we stood behind the door kissing and sucking each other tongue, I pushed Nade away. We were both panting and I could hear my heart racing very fast. The thrill of kissing Nade when his gf is only outside makes me very wet. I was getting horny without even him touching me yet. If only we have more time.

Me: Time's up. We should join them outside.

I flashed a slutty smile to Nade. We joined them outside and the guys was teasing us for being in the room more than 1 minute. We were in there for almost 10 minutes to be honest. Nade quickly told them its for them to find out what we were doing inside and kissed Joanne on his lips. The lips that was used to french me just now. My saliva was all over his tongue.

The game went on and we downed more alcohol. Most of the guys were drunk. Some just lied on the sofa and doze their ass off. Being the only 2 girls, Joanne and I get to sleep in the master bedroom. Joanne was dead drunk. She just couldnt control herself when she's on alcohol. I was good with my alcohol. I carried Joanne inside onto the bed and slept beside her. After 30 minutes, Joanne was sleeping like a log when Nade knocked the door.

Me: What's up?
Nade: How's Joanne? Some asshole puke in the toilet outside. I need to use the toilet here.
Me: She's.....as you can see very drunk. Not even an earthquake could wake her up.

As I was walking back to the bed, Nade pulled me into the toilet and locked the door. He hugged me and tried to make out with me.

Me: No we can't do this you know. Joanne's outside. We can't do this to her.
Nade: I know but I really want you baby. And I must have you tonight.
Me: She's my good friend. I can't.

Nade ignore my pleas and pinned me down to the wall. He was kissing and licking my neck and ears. His breathe was so arousing and his smell was manly. I tried to struggle to break free but at the same time I tried not to make any noise to wake Joanne up. Nade showed no signs of slowing down. My resistance was useless and slowly I responded. I grabbed his head and pull him to my face. We were basically sucking and nibbling each others lips and tongue. Seeing this as a green light, Nade's hand started to roam my body before groping my boobs from outside my dress. It was so hot and I was never so turned on by a guy.

Nade: Take my shirt and jeans off.

I stripped for him until his boxers and he helped me to take off my dress. I was down to my bra and panties.

Nade: Fuck Linda, your body is so tight. I could do you the whole night.
Me: Your abs are so sexy too.

Not wasting any time, Nade tore off my bra and there I was, standing in front of my best friend's boy waiting for him to pleasure my body.