PDA

View Full Version : Hooking Up with a Blog Girl

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2013, 11:05 AM
A tap on my shoulders awoke me from my day-dreaming, I turned to face a young girl. Brown wavy hair, thick make-up and big eyes with fake lashes. ....

Hmmm... where do I begin, probably at the beginning. My little precious daughter for some reasons beyond my fathoming has suddenly taken to japanese and korean fashion. Must be all those Girl Generations - AKB48 - Kara MVs that I'm always playing on my tablet. Well cut to the chase, I wind up with scouting the internet for Korean/Japanese theme dress and handbag for my little precious.

Saw a few web blogs selling the stuff (boy, there are so many !!) One particular blog struck my eyes, it was run by this lady by the nick Miyake. It was more of a life-story-cum-fashion blog and she sold stuff that was 20% cheaper than the rest. :p My daughter picked up a nice pink fluffy bag and some nice shoes. And cementing my best dad placing, I actually elected to go pick it up after my work instead of having her sent it by parcel.

A short exchange of sms and the meeting place was confirmed at Orchard MRT. At 6pm, it was buzzing with lots of young couples, office workers and a coupla of SYTs too naturally ;) Was wondering how this Miyake lady look like? On her blog, she sounded very mature and level-headed so I'm guessing she was mid-20s. A tap on my shoulders awoke me from my day-dreaming, I turned to face a young girl. Brown wavy hair, thick make-up and big eyes with fake lashes. She was dressed in pink. In fact her whole self was decked in pink ! Her shoes, her dress, her bag even her hair clip.

Think many of you would imagine she would look really nice but she had this tired look about her. It just made her look really quite average. Well I just handed over the cash and took the goods. She did have a nice Teh Teh voice as we spoke. She sounded young but she looks 23-24 to me. And that would be that if not for what happened next.....

mr_missile
03-07-2013, 11:20 AM
woah! bro OP unretired! first camper reporting sir!

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2013, 11:24 AM
I looked for a second as I saw her quickly disappear into the crowd of ION orchard. Well that was great, she upped and left and I'm facing the jealous bf.. ....

I was about to turn to leave when this ah beng looking guy charged up and stared me in the face.

"Is this the guy you dumped me for ? He's an old Uncle !" the Ah beng gestured at Miyake and pointing his fingers at me.

Now I may not be the young OP of years ago but I do resent being called a bloody Uncle especially by a young punk. The ah beng was now holding Miyake by her wrists as she kept telling him to let go. I positioned myself between the ah beng and the girl.

"Let her go!" I said firmly.

Think my actions of moving between them caught the ah beng by surprise and he loosened his grip. Miyake managed to wiggle free of her grasps, I turned to look at her and saw her mouth a silent "sorry" and then she sprinted away. I looked for a second as I saw her quickly disappear into the crowd of ION orchard. Well that was great, she upped and left and I'm facing the jealous bf.

The ah beng was really livid and I thought he really wanted to punch me. Luckily a crowd had gathered around cause of the commotion and he just stared me down. I tried to explain I was just buying some stuff from her but he just pointed a finger at me and said to stay away from his gf. With the crowd around us, he obviously wasn't going to do anything, he just turned and walked off.

My heart was pumping fast, and I was left standing there with all the curious on-lookers pointing and staring at me. I walked off while hearing whispers of "Uncle fight Ah Beng ah !" Damn... I hate to be called an uncle but guess there's no denying I'm not young anymore and now I even have a cute daughter. My active cheonging days are all a thing of the past, something I left behind more than 5-6 years ago. But who was to know this would be the start of another adventure.

Went home and my daughter was delighted by the dress and handbag. Got a big kiss and lots of excited thank you as she went to show her grandmother what I bought. Suddenly my hp beeped as I got a new SMS.

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2013, 11:46 AM
You checked me out when I was passing my stuff to you. Don't think I don't know.

The SMS was from Miyake. And what followed was an exchange of texts.

Miyake - Sorry about just now.

OP - It's ok, what was the whole thing about anyway.

Miyake - That was my ex. We broke up and now he is stalking me.

OP - really? sounded like he still thinks he's your bf.

Miyake - He wished. I'm sorry about running off.

OP - yeah you really ran, I thought you looked like a female Usain Bolt.

Miyake - LOL

OP - A female pink-dressed Usian Bolt :p

Miyake - Correction, it's a pretty pink-dressed Usian Bolt.

OP - Oh..... well.

Miyake - You don't find me pretty ?

OP - Well.... I find your dressing very special.

Miyake - But you dun find me pretty

OP - Not exactly, I just nvr saw you very clearly just now. You know you ran really fast.

Miyake - You checked me out when I was passing my stuff to you. Don't think I don't know.

OP - guilty as charged

Miyake - so u dun like what you saw

OP - no, I think you are very nice.

Miyake - I'm busy now, sorry again for just now.

And that was that. Did not know what to make of all the texts above and I was kept busy the whole day with work anyways. So did not think too much of that. Then the next day at work, I got another SMS from Miyake.

It simply read : "I'm sad"

lahchi
03-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Hello Bro OP..another old bro camping for updates;)

CibLover
03-07-2013, 12:04 PM
YO!!!!!

OP writing story!! MUST camp!!

Long time no see. ;)

Welcome back!! :D :)

AirAngelz
03-07-2013, 12:24 PM
WOW! This isn't a real story aint it?

SeniSeis
03-07-2013, 12:37 PM
so is this what happened after miyake broke up ?.. lol

KohOnly21
03-07-2013, 12:47 PM

Camping for more :D

03-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Is it this Miyake? :D

http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.sg/2013/04/saga-miyake-ngs-recount-of-her-ex.html

Nomster
03-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Is it this Miyake? :D

http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.sg/2013/04/saga-miyake-ngs-recount-of-her-ex.html

Wow! She is hot!

Anyway camping for story.

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2013, 04:21 PM
And so this flurry of SMS went on and on....Before I knew it, we had exchanged well over 50-60 SMSes ...

I was taken aback at the SMS and it took me a while to recognise the number and knew it was Miyake messaging me. In the back of my head, I'm thinking "don't reply her... its trouble, plus she not your cai anyways"
but I guess I was too curious and entered a "Why" on my hp.

"why am I not pretty ?" peeped her reply.

"how would u rate me on a scale of 1 to 10"

Damn, how should I reply her ? Well honesty is the best policy so I typed.

"At first glance, I think you are a 5.5. But that was a first look, I think...no ... I know... you should look much better than that. Just maybe you not wearing the proper make up to suit you."

"Huh ? 5.5 only. I hate you." - Miyake

"at first glance lah." - OP

"So how do I know what is pretty to you" - Miyaki

"Er.... name any girl you know and we see how we each feel about her." - OP

"Ok" - Miyaki

"But first let me know how old are you. " OP

"Guess" Miyaki

"22? 23?"

"Wa.... I hate you even more now" Miyaki

"er... so you are younger ?" OP

"yeah... I'm 19 yrs old in 4 months" Miyaki

"Then you are young, you shld let your youth shine thru" OP

"Tell me how much would you rate Cyndi, 王心凌?" Miyaki

Images of the first GL girl who broke my heart almost 9 years ago flooded my memory. She was a dead ringer of Cyndi, and also the first few FRs I wrote in this forum. Of cus I was naive then and even though we dated outside her work, (we went sentosa sight seeing, mt faber cuddling, movies at bugis) Enough nostaglia, as I keyed in my answer.

"Cyndi is at least a 7.5 to me, but she old now dunno how she looks" OP

"Hmmm... ok how about Elva Hsiao 萧亚轩?" Miyaki

"Er... she milf to me now. Think only 6.5 only" OP

"Wa.... she is like a 8/10 to me lei" Miyaki

"Well only a 6.5 to me...not my cai" OP

"How abt Hebe 田馥甄 ?" Miyaki

"U mean in her newest MTV or when back when she was wif S.H.E ?" OP

"Newest MV lah" Miyaki

"Drools... that one is 8/10... my cai totally" OP

And so this flurry of SMS went on and on....Before I knew it, we had exchanged well over 50-60 SMSes and I found she was a decent conversationlist for a 18 yr old. And somehow the conversation ended with me agreeing to meet her to comment on how she wears her make-up and seeing what was wrong abt it.

"Meet me at Jurong East Street 13. there's a CC near by and I will wear my make-up step by step for you to see" Miyaki

"Oh.... alright" OP

I'm really not sure what I'm getting myself into.

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2013, 04:33 PM
woah! bro OP unretired! first camper reporting sir!
Hello Bro OP..another old bro camping for updates
Camping for more

Thanks for the support guys. Been un-retired since Jan this year.

YO!!!!!

OP writing story!! MUST camp!!

Long time no see.

Welcome back!!

Cib ! Long time no see bro. U station where now ?

WOW! This isn't a real story aint it?

Sorry can't say if this is true or not. A bit of both.

Is it this Miyake?
Wow! She is hot!

Not her. But I can safetly say her photos wun lose to the miyaki above

acidicavex
03-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Wow camping......

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Miyaki actually jimmy the locks and the doors to the toilet was open. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, locking it....

Made my way down to Jurong. Feel like a bloody fool in my white collar shirt and sitting in the hot sun while waiting for Miyaki to appear.

"C'mon OP, this is a girl who's a 5.5 and really not your cai. So why are you wasting time here ?" I thought to myself. Looking at the void deck and scanning for Miyaki.

A text came from Miyaki. "Gimme ten minutes, u hungry ?"

Well I had skipped my lunch earlier to SMS with Miyaki as I heard my stomach growling. "Yeah" was my reply. As my SMS was sent out, I heard a beep beep behind me. A girlish giggle and a light tap on my shoulder. I turned back and saw.........

Someone I completely dun recognise !

"Er... yes ?" I asked.

"It's me lah, Miyaki." The girl standing in front of me smiled back.

Well this girl standing in front of me was shorter than Miyaki, she was probably about 1.6m or shorter. Her dark brown hair was the same but instead of being bundled and held up by a pink hair band, it was long and straight and fell over her slender shoulders.

And this girl standing before me had a rosy complexion and almost no make up. Her pinkish lips broke into a shy smile that truly brighten up her face. Who knew that beneath all that make-up, Miyaki was actually a SYT with GND looks !

"Why u keep staring at me like dat? I'm ugly ah ?" Miyaki

"No, just did not recognise you without all that make-up." OP

"i look really bad hor. " Miyaki

In the back of my mind, I'm like going "HUH !?!!" Cus she had gone from a 5.5 to a straight 7 (at least) in my eyes. So this was not a wasted trip after all, I thought to myself.

Miyaki took me to a coffeeshop nearby and we ordered some food. I was about to order drinks and asked Miyaki what she wanted.

"Aiyo, why you order drinks ? It's so expensive" as she took out a small plastic bottle filled with water.

"Next time I bring water for you too." Miyaki added. Hmmm.... this is a first. Seldom see teenagers who are so into saving money.

Anyways, after dinner, we took a bus to a CC close-by. Miyaki took my hand and lead me to the basement. Sounds of karoke music echoed in the higher levels while we took the staircase to the basement level. This is where the multi-function rooms of the CC was located and there were a few yoga and pilates class going on as we walked past the doors. But overall this level was quiet. She brought me to a handicap toilet with a "Under Maintenace" sign, using some wires and coins Miyaki actually jimmy the locks and the doors to the toilet was open. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, locking it.

Icebreg79
03-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Wow.... It's been very long since I last seen u bro !! N I din know u write !!! Sarpok !!!!!

fathead
03-07-2013, 06:18 PM
OP is back :)

CibLover
03-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the support guys.

Cib ! Long time no see bro. U station where now ?

Yah, really long, long time, OP.

Have been back to KL for sometime now. But do travel occasionally to sample foreign delicacies.

If ever in KL, do PM us. :) ;)

henabi
03-07-2013, 06:56 PM
wow... ... i should consider starting one as well lolx;)

bang79
03-07-2013, 07:09 PM
wah!! nice, camping...

Mossberg
04-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Camping . Dayum bro you do know how to write .

Giansex
04-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Bro op dont leave us cock stand leh

natsuki
04-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Showing Support For OP!!!
LoLx~ Nice story wor...

Fartmaster87
04-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Hhehehehehe what's next?

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 01:01 PM
..Not sure why...maybe it was the idea that I was in a locked toilet or maybe it was the stupid fluroscent lighting or the musky smell of our sweaty bodies but my cock stirred. ..

I was taken by surprise but followed Miyaki willingly. (Ahem... who wouldn't, right?) Miyaki locked the toilet door and she turned to me. As I was taller than Miyaki, my eyes naturally looked down and I caught a glimpse of down blouse. Just a hint of a purple bra and just a bit of cleavage. Not sure why...maybe it was the idea that I was in a locked toilet or maybe it was the stupid fluroscent lighting or the musky smell of our sweaty bodies but my cock stirred. Actually it went from zero to almost full mast within a matter of seconds ! So embrassing.... lucky I was in a tight pair of jeans so the buldge was actually quite concealed.

"Hey, u daydreaming again ?" Miyaki's voice snapped me out of my (horny) daze

"Sorry.... " I repled. Uttering under my breath "...just never been in a handicap toilet with a girl for some time already." hope she didn't hear that, why did I say that out loud ?

"Here take my bag," Miyaki handed me her pink bag while she pulled down on those baby diaper changing thingie you see in some baby friendly toilets. She placed her bag on the stand and started rumaging inside.

Ok, looks like I totally misread the situation and I wasn't here for hanky panky. Yeah what was I thinking anyways. My little brother probably still thought there was going to be some action as he wasn't shrinking down yet. I adjusted my erect manhood as steathily as I could while Miyaki took all her make up tools from her bag. I forgot I was here to give her tips on how to put on just the correct type of make-up so she will look good.

The next one hour or so, I sat there and actually gave critique as Miyaki slowly wwent thru her whole make-up process. From applying blusher to her already rosy cheeks (Add less was my advise), to her gluing on her fake lashes (get shorter ones I added), to her putting on her eyeliner and applying her lower lashes (use smaller more natural ones). As I saw her putting on her make-up one by one, I was actually admiring her change from fresh faced to a more dolled up version. Both had their strengths and I was thinking she actually looked quite pretty so why did I gave her a 5.5 rating when I saw her that first time.

And then she put on her double-eyelids. Suddenly her once sparkling eyes looked tired and lifeless.

"Quickly remove your double eyelids"

"But I like them, don't you think I look better with double eyelids?" Miyaki looked at me.

"I dunno why but they make you look tired, your eyes are so pretty before but now they aren't" as I guided her to look at the mirror.

"You really think so ?" as Miyaki pulled off her eyelid tape and rubbed off her eyeliner at her top eyelids.

I was then standing just behind Miyaki and her closeness to me caused another stir down under. A mixture of sweat (the toilet was hot & stuffy as it was under maintenace so no air-con) and the smell of her hair, I closed my eyes and my hands instinctly reached for her waist.

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 01:02 PM
..Let's go to a shopping centre nearby and I will observe how many guys check you out. ..

As my hands touched her slender waist, I felt Miyaki's body moved away from my touch. My eyes was wide open as I came out of my daze, I had to quickly think of something.

"Oh... your eyes are much better now. It compliments your slim waist." My inner angel was shouting "Liar ! Liar!" My inner devil was going "Grab her ! Grab her !"

"Really ?" Miyaki blushed.

Seeing her sweet smile suddenly cleared out all the conflicting thoughts in my mind. Miyaki pulled up her hair as sweat trinkled down her neck. I quickly grab some phamplet in my sling bag and fan her neck.

"Thanks ! It's hot in here, let's get out." Miyaki unlocked the door.

We went out and the fresh air immediaetly washed over our sweaty body cooling us down. We went back upstairs and headed outside. We rested at the bench outside the CC as Miyaki took out a ciggie. Hmmmm... a pity such a cute young girl smoked. She lighted up and we made small talk. She is currently doing her web blog business full time but also helps out at her friend's amusment park twice a week. Miyaki kept asking me how she looked now, was she better ? How would I rate her now ?

I told Miyaki to wait while I walked ahead. After about 10m, I turned back and gestured her to come forward. As she walked to me, my eyes locked on her face. Today, she was much nicer than that day I saw her. Her eyes althoughed dolled up was still big and sparkling, her face was fresh with just a hint of rosy cheeks and her lips shined with luscious lip gloss. Now she looked like what she was meant to be, an 18 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her. I smiled to myself.

"So how do I look ?" Miyaki asked as she came up to me.

"Well I think you look much better but let's do a test," as a thought came to me.

"What sort of test? " Miyaki's big round eyes looked at me.

"Let's go to a shopping centre nearby and I will observe how many guys check you out."

So off we went to the nearest shopping centre (It was JCUBE). I was actually quite proud to have a dolled up 18 year old babe walking beside me. We walked side by side as we entered JCUBE. It wasn't as crowded as it was a weekday night but still quite a crowd. I got Miyaki to walk around by herself as I stood from a distance to monitor. As Miyaki circled around the shopping centre, I noticed she held her bag in a really auntie way... the way some aunties hold thier bag when they are out marketing... totally not how an 18 year old should carry herself. But despite that, she did get more than an ocassional look from the guys who walked past. Next we alked side by side as I told her to change the way she held her bag and asked if she had any smaller bags like a clutch purse or something. Miyaki nodded and said she will find but gave me her teh voice again saying her current big pink bag was her favourite.

"Hey look that guy who just walked past" I pointed and Miyaki just turned her head and stared at the guy.

"Dun do that !" I pulled her back and shaked my head. "He was totally checking you out. His eyes were on your face and then he went into total scan mode"

"Total scan mode ?" Miyaki asked

"Yeah, he looked you up and down and particularly lingered on your legs" I told her.

"Really ? How do you know he is checking me out ?" Miyaki gave my arms a cheeky squeeze.

"Cause I was observing them. And that is what I will do too myself" I laughed.

"C'mon, let's go somewhere quiet to talk and I need to smoke too." Miyaki pinched my arms.

mr_missile
04-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the support guys. Been un-retired since Jan this year.

how can not come and sarpork bro OP? :D

Schnitzer328i
04-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Bro OP...camping for more !!!:D Bring it on...getting sexcited oledi....

dudick
04-07-2013, 02:37 PM
TS nice start , join the camper group for more update.

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Wow.... It's been very long since I last seen u bro !! N I din know u write !!! Sarpok !!!!!
how can not come and sarpork bro OP?

Am I gone that long ? cus it took me the better of 30mins to figure out Sarpok = Support

OP is back
wow... ... i should consider starting one as well lolx
wah!! nice, camping...
Bro op dont leave us cock stand leh
Camping . Dayum bro you do know how to write .
Bro OP...camping for more !!! Bring it on...getting sexcited oledi....
TS nice start , join the camper group for more update.

Thanks for the support, I'm trying to pen down as much as I can. For my own sake as well.

Showing Support For OP!!!
LoLx~ Nice story wor...

Hi Nat, long time no see. How have you been ?

04-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Keep them coming. It's been sometime since someone convinced me to give apples this early. :D

randyboy73
04-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Been a long time bro OP.

Sad day when we are referred to as Uncles... aint it

mr_missile
04-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Been a long time bro OP.

eh no leh, that day i went visit dalu "pub" in balestier....the ladies there still call me xiao di di leh. :p:D:p

tortise
04-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Nice read. Camping here lor..
And da lu bar still got gals from 80s?? Got teeth or not??

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 05:39 PM
..My manhood was already partially aroused from all of her description of her date as I adjusted my pants discreetly. . ..

We walked out of JCUBE and headed back towards Miyaki's home. As we walked past, I noticed a few more guys checking Miyaki out. Mentioning it to her, she seem pleased about it. As we walked, we chatted about her ex. He's training to be a CISCO officer, 21 years old and they've been together since she was 15yrs old. Miyaki dumped him a month ago but he still seem to be stalking her. I looked at Miyaki and asked if her ex was going to be waiting for her at her void deck.

"I hope he's not that lame," Miyaki quiped. As she pulled me to a row of benches facing the Jurong skyline.

We sat in silence while Miyaki smoked. I stole a glance at Miyaki as she lit her ciggie. There are some girls that I find it very sexy if they smoked. Those would be those goody two shoes GND type or someone really slutty, those turned me on. Miyaki smoking now, did not leave much impression, if she smoked earlier in her non-dolled up state then I'm sure I would find it very sexy.

We sat on the bench and chatted about lots of things. Her ex, her web blog, her friend hooking her up with blind dates recently. One of the blind dates her good friend hooked her up with really seem to left an impression. It was the reason, she messaged me she was sad earlier. And also part of the reason, why I'm playing consultant now. Seem like this young bloke and Miyaki ended the blind date with some hanky panky.

I actually squirmed abit in my seats as Miyaki described in detail how the young bloke smelled (apparently he smelled really good), how she liked his touch on her skin and also how they kissed. My manhood was already partially aroused from all of her description of her date as I adjusted my pants discreetly. Miyaki was telling me how after that initial date the young bloke has not text or call to ask her for a 2nd date.

"Is it cause I'm ugly?" Miyaki's teh teh voice reached my ears.

"er.... No... " was all I could answer.

"gimme a hug hug pls" Miyaki leaned her head against my shoulder.

I adjusted myself and let Miyaki rest her head on my shoulder/chest area. With her now closer to me than we've ever been, I could really smell her hair and her body. It wasn't perfume, it was just the smell of her body. I rested my hand on her creamy white thigh. She did not flinch from my touch so I slowly pat her on her thigh. In my mind, I was thinking it's that young bloke's loss. Too bad, it's not my gain either as the next 30 mins conversation was still on him. Haizzzzz....

xiaonight
04-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Nice story camp here for more update

clubenjoy123
04-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Haha, very nice share OP bro. Almost feeling sad for u at this point that u are doing a lot of hard work but no returns one..well, at least up until now that is.

I do get the feeling thou.. Sometime soon. That's all going to change.. Or has it already??

Please !! Go on!

;)

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 07:10 PM
...The space between our faces were a mere few inches as I felt my heart skip a beat...

I finally could not take it anymore. I took Miyaki's hp and told her to open the last message the young bloke sent her. The last sms was about 2-3 days ago, so I quickly fired off a text to him.

Then I turned to Miyaki, "Sometimes you just have to take the initiative if you like the person so much."

"If you say so, it's late let's go." Miyaki replied.

We got up to leave and I turned to told her, "Don't forget my consultation fee. It's 50 cents per minute."

"Ahhh...Dun want." Miyaki said in her Teh voice.

"Hey... my consultation fees must give or else ppl won't look for me for consultation anymore if I anyhow give free advise. So pay up !" I answered.

"You go and die lah." Miyaki answered.

"I dun care you pay up hor !" I carried on teasing Miyaki.

"How about I give you free hug and a kiss on your cheek as payment?" Miyaki said.

We were walking down this particular quiet stretch of road with private semi-detach houses on one side and small stretch of road on the other. It was quiet and the words I used on her was echoing in my mind....

"Sometimes you just have to take the initiative if you like the person so much."

I hesitated and stopped in my tracks. Miyaki turned to me and asked what's up? I turned to her and gently nudged her to the wall of the private semi-D beside us. A large tree from inside the semi-D provided some shade from the street lamps and it was quite dark as we leaned against the wall.

Miyaki was looking at me in bewilderment as I moved to directly face her. The space between our faces were a mere few inches as I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I think you must pay up, 50 cents a minute is really cheap already." I said.

"Dun want." Miyaki cooed in her teh voice. "I give you hug hug and a peck."

"How about dun want hug hug and upgrade the peck to a kiss," I moved my face to just inches from Miyaki.

From here, I could see her luscious pinkish lips. I knew I shouldn't but I could not help myself as I leaned forward and plant my lips on Miyaki. She did not move away to my surprise, my lips touch hers for the first time. Her mouth was close as my lips pressed against hers.

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 08:48 PM
..As I lightly sucked on her lower lips, I can feel her lips part slightly....

Miyaki lips kept tight as I slowly lifted my lips from her. She did not push me away but neither did she pull me close. Damn, I've been out of touch for far too long I thought to myself. Sensing that Miyaki wasn't going to move away, I buckered up my courage and moved in to kiss her again.

I was in a awarkard position as I was actually leaning to my left a bit to reach Miyaki's face. My left arm supported the weight of my body or else I would surely lose my balance. Miyaki did not move away as my lips touch hers again. This time I went slow and first kiss her upper lips and then softly peck her lower lips.

As I lightly sucked on her lower lips, I can feel her lips part slightly. I moved my kiss upwards and I angled my face more to the left as my lips this time connected with more of Miyaki's lips. I could feel the softness of her lips as she open her mouth more but she still did not kiss me back.

I was getting more excited as I tried to stimulate her more, my free hand touched her slender waist. I slowly moved my hands down the hard pockets of her shorts till I reached the softness of her thighs. As my hands glided thru the softness of her thighs, her mouth opened a bit more. This time Miyaki tilted her head slightly giving my lips more access to her mouth. This was starting to be a real kiss. I could feel the full softness of her kiss when I suddenly felt Miyaki's hands on my arms.

She pushed me away as our lips parted, Miyaki looked downwards.

"Can we stop now?" Miyaki said softly.

"I'm sorry. Ok, we stop." As I moved away from her.

I did not know what to do. Had I gone too far ? This was an 18 year old girl while I was well into middle-age.

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 11:13 PM
..I just step onto the drain and did my best Keanu Reeves kungfu impression as I did a semi split with my legs on both sides of the drain....

Miyaki did not say a word as we walked on. The night air was quite still as our footsteps echo thru the night. Miyaki reached into her big pink bag and took out a plastic mineral water bottle. It had a worn out look of being used one too many times, as she uncapped it and took 2 small gulps of water. Then Miyaki passed the water to me.

"Drink, your lips was so dry just now," Miyaki said softly.

"Thanks" as I took the bottle and uncapped it. The smell of Miyaki salvia on the bottle top reached my nose.

"Can I?" I motioned to Miyaki.

"As if you have not tasted my saliva just now." Miyaki smiled.

I quickly finished the little water in the bottle before saying, "Actually, we did not even french so technically I did not even taste your saliva, leh."

Miyaki gave my arm a small slap as I passed the bottle to her.

"Hey, dun give me," Mikayi quipped and without thinking I chucked it into the drain.

"Hey, dun throw it away !" Miyaki called out.

"Huh ? But you said...." I wanted to argue but stopped myself. I just step onto the drain and did my best Keanu Reeves kungfu impression as I did a semi split with my legs on both sides of the drain. I slowly reached down and grabbed the bottle from the drain. Luckily it was not too dirty.

Miyaki gave me the impression that she will not anyhow spent money and this just reinforced it. anybody else would just get another mineral water bottle, but she just did not want to waste the money on it.

The whole mineral water thing broke our awarkness earlier and we chatted the rest of the way back to her block. We sat in a playground close to her block as she dragged on another ciggie.

"So what you going to do now that you are a Mei Niu?" I teased Miyaki.

"Hey !" She glared at me. "Well I'm going to Karoke with my sister and her friends this week. Gonna be some guys there."

"Oh good luck !"

Miyaki smiled as she took her hp out and took some shots of herself. She showed me her photos and I could see she was quite photogenic. The pics actually looked even more SYT than the real person.

"Any guy seeing those will be mesmerised. It's like an 8 !" I said.

"So I'm not an 8 in real life lah," Miyaki replied in her teh voice again.

"Not exactly," I sprang away from her as I cheekily replied.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" Miyaki pouted and walked up to me.

"I'm bringing my parents to Genting, kinda a belated mother day's gift lah" I replied.

Then I did not know what came over me but I leaned over to her ears and said, "How about dating me this Monday?"

"Sure, message me when you are back in S'pore." Miyaki answered swiftly.

She stood up and gave me a short hug and made her way to her void deck. I walked in silence to the main road. As I waited for a taxi, I was wondering why the hell was I asking to see Miyaki again ? Was I beginning to like this 18 year old girl ? Am I crazy ? As I sat in the cab thinking, my hp beeped.

"Have a safe journey. :) Sms me when you are back." - Miyaki

Optimus_Prime
04-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Keep them coming. It's been sometime since someone convinced me to give apples this early.

Thanks for your pts, expect mine soon.

Been a long time bro OP.
eh no leh, that day i went visit dalu "pub" in balestier....the ladies there still call me xiao di di leh.
Nice read. Camping here lor..
And da lu bar still got gals from 80s?? Got teeth or not??

Bro randyboy, I think you are not Uncle yet lah.

Bro missile & tortoise, Anybody entering Da Lu is xiao di di cause the aunties (ahem) ladies.. there are referring to your xiao di di below lah :p

Haha, very nice share OP bro. Almost feeling sad for u at this point that u are doing a lot of hard work but no returns one..well, at least up until now that is.

I do get the feeling thou.. Sometime soon. That's all going to change.. Or has it already?? Please !! Go on!

Thanks bro. I'm actually writing this story in very mixed emotions. Was feeling very joyous when I started this thread, now I'm kinda down:(, really dunno how to describe how I feel. A lot has happened to the story's lead characters in these last 48 hours as I typed away on my keyboard. I still dunno how my story will end, is it going to be a good or sad ending.....

Turtle
05-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Feel shiok reading your story. And if you asked me, such things really do happen.
A 17 year old JC student once asked me to put her up for the night. ;)

studdyme
05-07-2013, 12:57 AM
camping for more!

BMW69
05-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Haha very interesting development. I agree with the part about smoking girls. Quite a turn off usually unless they're those goody two shoes look alike. Haha best is if they're in those top JC uniform :p

Glen2712
05-07-2013, 02:07 AM
It's been a bloody long time!

Good to see you, Sir Optimus Prime!

:)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

Giansex
05-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Bro op cant wait for your next update!!!haha!yr story keep me and my manhood awake in the cooling morning

alan0338
05-07-2013, 09:44 AM
camp here... :D

joqh
05-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Great story bro. Camping for your next updates.

Oink Oink
05-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Great writeup bro OP!

Won't be surprised if the Decepticons also start camping here. :D

rubbbish
05-07-2013, 03:28 PM
nice stuff! waiting for next update

mr_missile
05-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Bro missile & tortoise, Anybody entering Da Lu is xiao di di cause the aunties (ahem) ladies.. there are referring to your xiao di di below lah :p

actually hor, anyone below 50 entering da lu is technically a xiao didi cos the ladies, erm.....ok, aunties there are all at least 60 and above. :D

lordofsg
05-07-2013, 04:36 PM
miyake wan sui~

rh8611
05-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Looking forward to the continuation!

Optimus_Prime
06-07-2013, 01:43 AM
..Even had a wet dream of Miyaki before I came back. Woke up with a super raging manhood ..

The Genting trip with my parents was the usual gamble, eat, gamble some more etc. And all these while, i was actually thinking of Miyaki. What was she doing? Did that young bloke reply her, and were they making out right at that moment? I took out my hp and re-read all the sms we had, damn seem like I kenna poison again. I tried to get my mind off Miyaki as I walked towards First World Hotel. There is a stretch where all the OKT runners are, and soon enough one of them approach me to see their "goods". Followed him as we went knocking on doors from 7th to 15th floor looking at various PRC but none interest me. Only had Miyaki in my mind. Damn it !

Well this was like one of the longest weekend to me, as I just couldn't wait for Monday to come. Even had a wet dream of Miyaki before I came back. Woke up with a super raging manhood but since my parents were around, did not do anything.

Finally reach S'pore as I took out my hp and text Miyaki.

"I'm back" - OP
"Welcome back" - Miyaki
"So did that guy text u back" - OP
"yup" - Miyaki

My heart sank, but I try to act casual.

"So how was he? He make you wet?" - OP
"What ? No. have not met yet, just texting" -Miyaki
"Oh...then what abt the karoke, meet any nice guys?" - OP
"Yes, got. Tell u tmr when we meet." - Miyaki

My heart skipped a beat as I was surprised she remembered abt our date.

"Ok, so we meet wat time?" -OP
"Meet me at 3pm at orchard" - Miyaki
"OK, but can u meet me in just light foundation and blusher only?" - OP
"Ah but I'm meeting a client to hand over some stuff" - Miyaki
"So why does that need put on make up?" - OP
"Selling fashion from my blog shop, so must look good lah" - Miyaki
"Ok lor" - OP
"Hey what are u doing in orchard anyway?" - OP
"Going for ***, remove hair from all over my body" - Miyaki
"Oh... " I replied in shock silent.

Well the next day came fast, and I was at Orchard MRT waiting for Miyaki to appear.

06-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Keep them coming... :D

WOOHOO
07-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Awesomeness Brudder OP :p
Welcome back!!!!!!
:D glued to your thread ke kekeke

WOOHOO SUPPORTS!!

bigmannow
07-07-2013, 04:33 PM
waiting for miyaki also...

Dekachin
07-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Can hardly wait for the next part.

silenttower
08-07-2013, 09:14 PM
I feel you bro. would continue to look forward for your updates.

X3fantastic
09-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Camping here!! :)

Optimus_Prime
09-07-2013, 09:28 AM
..."He got me so horny as he hugged me tightly when I sat on his lap" miyaki gushed as I felt my heart sink a little...

The Miyaki met me at Isetan Shaw House after her hair removal treatment, this time she was dressed in a light red floral dress with a light grey shorts. It perfectly showed off her creamy white legs, I felt my eyes lingering a little longer on her legs than usual this time. Miyaki had dolled up according to what I mentioned in our last meet up and the results were simply amazing. She looked absolutely radiant and coupled with the big smile on her face as she spotted me in the crowd, I really feel my heart skip a beat as she waved and walk towards me.

"I'm really hungry, let's go grab something to eat," as she saddled up to my side.

From up close, I could see Miyaki had a more subtle upper lashes that playfully upwards and a thinly spread lower lash. She turned to me and smiled. I've always loved the way Miyaki smile, it always made Miyaki looked more radiant and gorgeous. And I got to see that smile quite a bit as two young shop assistant commented that Miyaki looked really kawaii, complimenting her on both her looks and her dressing sense.

"Do you think I really look pretty today?" Miyaki leaned over to my shoulder while we walked out of Isetan. "How much would you rate me today?"

"Let me think.... Hmmmmm... I think a 7.5 maybe" I replied.

"Ah ! Only 7.5 again!" Miyaki pouted.

"7.6 when you pout sexily like right now," as my hands reached forward and grabbed hers. Miyaki offer no resistance as my fingers slowly encircl hers instead she just shot me that radiant smile of hers. We held hands happily as I pulled her towards Wheelock place.

There was still some time before she had to meet her customer at Orchard MRT, so we grabbed a bite at Wendy's. We talked about what happened to each other over the weekend, on my hunting trip with my parents and her karaoke session with her sister. Apparently she made quite an impression with her sis male colleagues as some of them have been texting her ever since and she had already gone out with one of them yesterday. I listened as Miyaki recounted their date and showed me their SMS exchange.

"He got me so horny as he hugged me so tightly when I sat on his lap," miyaki gushed as I felt my heart sinked a little.

"Is that all he do to you in his car?" I don-t know why i asked that as actually i really did not want to know the answer.

"Of course not lah ! " she gave a sheepish smile.

"So u had sex, was he good?" I gave a cheeky mocked disgusted look while inside of me, my heart just sank even deeper. Why am I feeling this way?

"No lah, your mind why so dirty ah! We just kissed and he tried to slip his fingers up my shorts but I stopped him." Miyaki shot me back a mock disgusted look too.

"Really meh? Then why were u so horny?" My heart was still sinking but at least it was not the straight 100 feet plunge I would have felt if she had said yes.

"Cause i could feel he was so damn hard when i was sitting on him. It really arouses me when I feel a man is hard because of me," Miyaki's voice got lower and lower as she spoke that I barely heard her last few words.

"Aarrrgghhhh.... Why am I telling you all this?" as she suddenly stood up. "It's 3pm, let's go, I have to meet my customer."

ahbengsony
09-07-2013, 09:36 AM
hi bro, waiting for your story . :D

io33
09-07-2013, 04:25 PM
great story!

but i like your signature even more!!!:D

ahjohn888
09-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Great story. Please continue. I can already imagine licking her sweet hairless pussy.

zeusfist
10-07-2013, 10:07 AM
great story.nice signature. waiting for awesome updates!

iceman10
10-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Good Work !!! Tent has been set up

xinsuile
11-07-2013, 10:27 AM
camping for more with a raging manhood :)

acidicavex
11-07-2013, 10:58 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=367152
Out of curiosity bro OP same blog gal??:eek:

pluto33
11-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Good stuff, please carry on.
Cheer!

Renzoku
11-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Woohoo more pls

Optimus_Prime
11-07-2013, 05:03 PM
...I usually hate ciggie smoke but for some reason I did not mind hers. ...

I stood in a corner while Miyaki passed some goods to her customer. Memories of the first time I met her came to mind. She sure looked very different from the first time I saw her. I smiled when Miyaki waved at me signaling she was done.

We walked to Cineleisure to catch a movie. She wanted to watch "White House Down". As we walked, I noticed a curious thing, Miyaki will go to great lengths to not actually walk under direct sunlight.

"Hey, you are not actually a vampire, are you?" I teased Miyaki as she sidestepped a ray of sunlight.

"Go and die lah." Miyaki shot back.

"Then why are you dodging here and there, a little sun won't kill you." I asked

"Sun will make my skin age more," Miyaki answered in that teh teh voice.

I shook my head and just grabbed her hand and pulled her down the steps and right pass a pavement hit by a ray of sunlight. Miyaki struggled but I held her hand firmly and she had no choice but to follow me or risk falling on her high heels. I lead her to a nearby seat in front of Ngee Ann City, my hands still clasping on hers as we sit down.

"You can let go of my hand now," Miyaki said in a soft voice as we sat down.

"Oh.... sorry." My hands released hers as I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

We chatted a bit as Miyaki lighted up. The smoke from her ciggie blew over my body, I usually hate ciggie smoke but for some reason I did not mind hers. My mind drifted back to a few nights ago when I tasted her lips, the smell of her smoking lingered in her mouth as my lips pressed against hers. And at that exact time, something down below me stirred.

"Are you getting aroused?" Miyaki almost shrieked as her fingers pointed at my rising manhood.

"What !?! No lah !" I stood up to walk away.

"Wait... you are aroused right?" Miyaki chased after me.

"I told you no already right !" I walked faster.

"You are, I saw it rising. What cause it ?" Miyaki

"You are seeing things lah," I quicken my pace.

We finally reached CineLeisure and to distract Miyaki, I just randomly pointed out some girl and said "You think that girl in the blue dress is hot ?"

"What ? Where? Oh she at... she where got nice. At most a 6!" Well it seem to do the trick as Miyaki looked towards the girl I was pointing at.

And so began our afternoon at CineLeisure where we just sat at the level 2 coffeeplace and just gave ratings to every eligible male and female who walked past us. We were like the judges on American Idol and the passerbys were the contestants. And the most wicked thing was we both played the role of Simon Cowell.

"That girl in the tubetop how?"
"Alamak, big breasts I like too bad face like cow! I give her a 6."
"Her face like dat is a 6 ah ? I think more like a 5 lor. The guy beside him is worse."
"Dun ask me to look at guys lah, what abt that long hair girl. She's a 7."
"Got good figure but see her face properly, her nose a bit out lah"
"Oh yeah hor.... then she now drop to 6.5"

I know it was junvenile and a little crude, but being with Miyaki just made me feel like I was reliving my own carefree youth. Lucky for us, we were seated one storey up from the street level and away from all the people we were talking about. We eventually made our way to the street level for a smoke break before our movie started. Both of us giggled and made silent hand signals as we went up close and personal to the the people we were giving ratings to just a moment ago.

And then it was time for our movie.

mr_missile
11-07-2013, 05:37 PM
And then it was time for our movie.

ho say liao. i am sure bro OP will make his move during the movie. ready to roll out little OP? :p:D

junior_cannibal
11-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Camping time. Tks TS.

Optimus_Prime
11-07-2013, 05:51 PM
...Obviously she was replying someone she liked as she smiled everytime as she texted back....

Nothing much happened in the movie, it was a good show so there were hardly any slow bits. No slow bits means we both focus on watching the show only, although Miyaki did grab my arms when the hero's little daughter was almost caught by the baddies searching for her.

After the show, we had a quick bite at Pastamania where Miyaki kept asking me to look at a girl in a accessories shop close to where we were seated. Apparently she had been shopping for an Iphone bumper for the last 15 mins.

"Look, she is still searching...c'mon it's a $1 bumper for God's sake." was Miyaki exasperated's voice.

I just smiled and nodded my head. As Miyaki's hp beeped, after texting back. Miyaki turned to me and said let's go home. On our train journey back, Miyaki did not say much as she replied her texts. Obviously she was replying someone and she smiled everytime as she texted back. I sat quietly while I sneaked a peek at Miyaki's sweet smile as she texted another reply. Whoever she was texting was probably someone she was really into, as her smile was always there each time she replied her messages. Meanwhile I sulked in a corner.

Eventually she finished her texting and saw my moody face. Her queries of what's wrong just drew a weak "nothing" from me. Could not tell her I was jealous about the attention she was giving to the unknown texter, right?

"Aiyo, don't be so moody lah !" Miyaki spoke.

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" Miyaki asked.

"Yeah, 9am." I replied.

"Then you get off at CCK station near your place while I ride all the way to Jurong." Miyaki quiped.

In my heart, I was kicking myself over telling her I had work tomorrow. It just meant our date will end early. I didn't know what to answer and so just kept quiet.

"Why you so quiet all of a sudden?" Miyaki leaned closer to me.

What can I say? What could I say ?

"Er... nothing. It's just I'm not tired at all." I said in a soft voice.

"Really? Then sent me home first, then you go back. That way, we can chat more." Miyaki smiled.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - that was my internal cheering crew running around in my head. Little did I know that the night was only just beginning for me and Miyaki.

Optimus_Prime
11-07-2013, 05:53 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=367152
Out of curiosity bro OP same blog gal??:eek:

Nope, from my description you should be able to tell it's not the same person and I also would obviously not use her real blog name in my thread.

acidicavex
11-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Nope, from my description you should be able to tell it's not the same person and I also would obviously not use her real blog name in my thread.

Oh paiseh thanks bro for clarifying haha carry on with the. Nice story :D

11-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Can start camp fire liao... :D

junior_cannibal
11-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Good story TS. Upped you with my humble points. Please continue.

lionox
11-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Thank you bro OP. Very nice start to an interesting story.

bigmannow
12-07-2013, 09:36 PM
camping here...

eeemen
13-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Wow, a lot of the senior members are all camped here already! Joining in , if I may? Thanks. Looking forward to more bro OP, cheers, ........................

blaze85
14-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Keep the story coming... Camping liao...

darren12356
14-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Great story! Camping here for more

fuckaholic
15-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Nice story! Keep it cumming...

natsuki
15-07-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi Nat, long time no see. How have you been ?

Happily in love!!! Infact a lot happier then ages back! No longer a grumpy natsuki! LoLx~

Hope everything goes well for you as well!!! ^^
You staying in the west also?!! Got time la kopi la... Bring your Missy miyaki along but please don't judge my looks! LoLx~ ;)

16-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Camp fire still burning and waiting for OP to cont...

samsamsamsamsam
16-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Camp for more :)

simpsonbump
16-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Overkilled writing from OP bro. Waiting for your next exciting story :D

digicert
17-07-2013, 01:33 AM
waiting for more bro...

ahjohn888
17-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Camping Liao. Please continue.

nukeskull
18-07-2013, 02:04 AM
TS wanna ask if u r married or not..
if still single got free cai to makan y not?!
eat 1st think later..
my quote : a hungry man is a horny man

Etude
21-07-2013, 05:40 PM
TS is gone like the wind.

29-07-2013, 10:11 PM
TS OP lost in action? :confused:

Renzoku
30-07-2013, 06:09 AM
OP preparing for transformers 4 liao

TempLust
30-07-2013, 10:25 AM
No update ?!?

Quick before I send a bunch of Decepticons after you. Decepticons....looks like women but are actually man !!!

Kate
11-08-2013, 12:16 PM
OP kor, is this the one ? Miyaki ?

Is tis y u have been puking ur brains out the last few days @ pub.

Is she worth it ? Does she even noe u care ?