PDA

View Full Version : The Game Of Innocence

Mossberg
03-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Just a short story on an actual event . Names changed to protect identity .

I met Angel through Facebook . Her name was popping up everywhere on my news feed as it was through the comments of our mutual friends . So I decided to add her on Facebook and get to know her more . I commented on one of her posts about a DSLR and we instantly began chatting on Facebook . I was one year her senior in terms of age but she was two years my junior in terms of secondary school . She stayed back one year as her results were not very good . And so began our friendship that developed us both into a brother-sister like relationship . As she was crying over the phone to me about how her ex ( just broke up at that point of time ) took her virginity away , i instantly got aroused . But i held it in as i thought rationally because she was like a sister to me . I consoled her and cheered her up but my curiosity on what sexual things they did overpowered me . I began prompting her to tell me what exactly happened . She began crying again but i consoled her and prompted her AGAIN to tell me what EXACTLY happened with emphasis .

Me : " Angel , it's okay . The fucker didn't even treat you well . He just used you and dumped you . You know he will rot and burn for this . So stop crying k ? Kor swears he will make you cheer up no matter how long it takes . "
Angel : " *sniffling* You're a really good guy , you know that ? "
Me : " Of course ! If not i wouldn't be your brother ! Okay now tell me exactly what he did to you ! Kor wants to know in detail . "
Angel : " At first , he asked me if i'm a virgin and i just nodded . Seemed like a innocent question lor until he said that he's also a virgin then i felt suspicious like why he would ask me whether i'm a virgin or not lah . Then he say wanna try try together or not . "
Me : " Then ? What did you say ?! "

End of Part 1

Suckmedry
03-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Bookmarked

Mossberg
04-07-2013, 12:55 AM
I will try to update at least thrice a week as i will be enlisting for my National Service soon . And thanks for the support guys !

Angel kept quiet for a bit . I could tell by the empty silence in the air she was nervous about recollecting her recent memories . I told her that it was okay if she didn't want to recount what happened but she said that it was better to have it all out .

Me : " Angel it's really okay if you don't want to tell me . Because it's a traumatizing experience for you . First time sex is meant to be enjoyed with passion . "
Angel : " It's okay . I want to rant . "
Me : " You sure ah ? "
Angel : " Yes really . He started by giving me a light kiss on his lips . So i started kissing back but after awhile i felt his tongue enter my mouth . It was my first french experience so i just did the same thing back to him luh . He then started frenching me violently . Pressed my mouth against his so hard my lips really very pain . "

It was at this point of time that she started sobbing again as she recounted that particular memory .

Me : " Bastard . That's not how a girl should be frenched . Frenching is extremely passionate . Kor admit , i have never frenched before but from what i've seen and heard , it is supposed to be pleasurable and passionate . "
Angel : " But he so violent and he was bigger size than me . So i couldn't fight back to tell him to stop . I just let him continue . "
Me : " Angel really if he's hurting you , hurt him back so he knows ! "
Angel : " I couldn't . He pinned me down on his bed and started grinding his groin against mine . Really very uncomfortable . Then he stopped and then started to massage his groin there . That was when i told him that i didn't want to continue . "

My manhood was already at solid attention and without knowing it , i actually began to masturbate slowly . And then Angel suddenly said something that surprised me so much to the point i actually froze for 5 solid seconds .

Mossberg
04-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Bookmarked

Thank you bro ! Will update as much as i can !

itsme
04-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Crashed before climax!! Bro you are good man.

Johnston
04-07-2013, 07:52 PM
M500 Defender?

Camel
04-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Camping for more ;)

Mossberg
05-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Crashed before climax!! Bro you are good man.

Bro dont worry ! This time you climax before you crash !

Mossberg
05-07-2013, 12:29 AM
I totally wasn't expecting Angel , this sweet innocent girl to say this .

Angel : " Kor , I want you to french me . But not only with my mouth , but with my down there too . "

I was shocked . And bloody excited . But I had to play my cards right to land it right too .

Me : " Angel , you siao ah ? That's not frenching ! That's an Australian Kiss ! Its just like frenching but down under ! "

At that we two roared away with laughter over the phone . But heck , i couldn't keep my erection down just imagining her nubile body squirming in pleasure as i went down on her . Picturing her pink and fresh young pussy was all mine to dive into . I told myself that i had to definitely rub one out tonight . I came back into focus and i heard Angel calling out to me again and again .

Angel : " Kor ! KOR ! What you doing ! Why no reply one ! You PCC AH ! "
Me : " Huh- OH HAHA NO ! I was uh- drinking some water . "
Angel : " Dont lie lah ! We promised no secrets and lies between us ! "
Me : " Okay yes i was . I'm just turned on as I honestly still am a virgin and have no experience at all . Sorry sorry i won't PCC when you talking to me anymore . Promise ! "
Angel : " Why stop ? Actually , i'm quite turned on by you masturbating to images of me leh . I'm also touching myself now . Mmmppphhh , feels really good . "

I was definitely blown away by such a response from her . I couldn't restrain my withheld lust within and i pulled my pants off totally .

Me : " Angel , didn't know you're so naughty yet horny ! "
Angel : " You want me to stop ? "
Me : " Of course not ! I've always wanted to be passionate and lustful with you . "

And the phone went dead .

Mossberg
05-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Camping for more ;)

Thanks for the support bro !

Mossberg
05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
M500 Defender?

Bro what's a m500 defender ? Sorry ah hahaha !

Hunter68
08-07-2013, 03:28 AM
nice ! camping for more

studdyme
08-07-2013, 08:59 AM
camping for more!

alan0338
08-07-2013, 09:44 AM
camp here... :D

richrich01
08-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Nice,,,,, waiting for more

Johnston
09-07-2013, 06:31 PM
My, my , you must not be a fan of shotguns then... cos Mossberg M500 and M590 shotguns are the most proliferated of their produce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossberg_500

carry on, nothing to see here, I thought your Mossberg was THAT mossberg:rolleyes:

tanaa62
09-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Eating tibit and waiting

Mossberg
21-07-2013, 12:54 AM
My, my , you must not be a fan of shotguns then... cos Mossberg M500 and M590 shotguns are the most proliferated of their produce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossberg_500

carry on, nothing to see here, I thought your Mossberg was THAT mossberg:rolleyes:
I actually do like Mossbergs because i find them rather reliable . Hahaha !

Mossberg
21-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Sorry for the long delay . Doing my BMT now ! Will post every weekend .

I looked at the phone , contemplating whether i should call her back or not . I was thinking that she probably classified me as a jerk already for doing something like this . I felt ashamed and dissatisfied . My very first phone sex disrupted ! After about 15 minutes , she texted me . " Hey ! Sorry i had to put the phone down . I could hear someone moving outside in my house . Let's continue this tomorrow night okay ? " BEST FEELING EVER . I chose not to masturbate that night so i could save more for tomorrow . I texted back " No worries ! Looking forward for tomorrow night . Someone's gonna feel reallyyyyyy good tomorrow . >:D " . I fell asleep with a large smile on my face .

The next day came and i woke up feeling really excited . I texted her when i woke up .

"Hey ! Good morning beautiful . Are those tits awake yet or should I help you ?"
" So naughty early in the morning . Fuck i want you to suck on them so badly right now . Call me ! "

JACKPOT . EARLY MORNING SERVICE . I was elated as i dialed her on my phone . My first phone sex !

Me : So early horny ah !
Angel : We didn't even get started last night . I want to finish it now .
Me : Uh uh ! You want it , beg for it .
Angel : Kor please , i want to feel your dick .
Me : Eh i think you can do better than this lah . You want my dick up your pussy ? Hmm ?
Angel : I want please . Please kor i want . Up my tight pussy please .
Me : Then you beg for it .
Angel : Kor , please i'm craving for your dick right now . I can't take it anymore i need it please . I want to suck on it real bad . Give it to me please.
Me : I'm unzipping my pants . But , i don't think i should be the one unzipping it .
Angel : I'm starving kor please shove it in my mouth .
Me : My dick is out . And it needs some attention .
Angel : Kor lick me please . Please i need your tongue fucking my sweet pussy.
Me : I'm licking your pussy right now . Tastes fucking good in the morning .
Angel : *moans uncontrollably*
Me : You like that , don't you ? Tell me you want it .
Angel : LICK IT . *nnngghhhh* lick my *unnghghh* lick my pussy please !
Me : Suck on my cock too then .

And the phone went dead . AGAIN .

want0nmee
21-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Just do it! Not phone sex bro

joqh
21-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Nice start. Setting up tent.

eeemen
24-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Could it be that she's on the way over to your place? To get real sex rather than phone sex? :D. Hurry back ya? Cheers, ........................

hazelnut
24-07-2013, 11:48 AM
nice story bro!!!

sexciting stuffs!!!:D

Mossberg
24-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Bros i'm so sorry for the long update ! BMT really makes one damn busy . But hey , them girls are looking at us in our uniforms eh ?

I started thinking too much again . Could it be that she was recording our entire conversation and intend to use it against me or something . I got a little bit paranoid . This time , I called her back .

Me: " HEY ! What happened to your phone ? "
Angel: " So sorry ! Battery went flat . Just plugged in to charge . Just like how I want you to plug in your throbbing dick in my wet and hungry pussy . "

I breathed a short sigh of relief and immediately got even more aroused .

Me: " You have to earn the rights to have your pussy to be plugged with my dick leh ."
Angel: " Mmmmmm but I do so much already . What more do you want me to do ?"
Me: " Dirty talk . Because I want to cum inside your pussy . I want to inseminate you . To release my sperm into your sweet pussy. "
Angel: *softly and luringly* " Mmmmmmmmpphhhh I would love that . I want your cum in my pussy please . Please big brother . I need your cum in my hot pussy . "

I was fucking aroused to the maximum i was squirming around on my bed while rubbing myself off . I honestly wanted to cum inside her so badly . And by golly , her dirty talk aroused me even further .

Me : " You want me to cum in you , girl ? You want me to cum in you ? A creampie ? Hmm ? "
Angel : *uses the Come Fuck Me voice* " All of it . In my pussy . Come and unload it in me . "
Me : " Eh i really cannot take it . Fap until i want to unload already ! "

To my surprise , she screamed " NO ! You cum now i don't wanna talk to you already . "

Me : " Why ? So shiok already you ask me to stop ! "
Angel : " Because i want to meet you right now and i want you to cum right into my wet pussy . I can't take it either i want you to fill me up full of your cum . All of it . Not a drop less . "

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM GURL . I swore I got so stunned I stopped fapping and felt elation slowly rise in my chest . Is she for real or what ?!

Angel : " Kor , meet me at the road near my place . Like right now . Don't you bring any condoms . We're doing it raw and good . And you're gonna cum in me . "

Me : " I'll be there in five minutes ! "

FUCK YEAH . SCORE . ACCIDENTAL SCORE . BUT STILL A SCORE . Boy was i happy as hell . I had a huge fetish for creampies and here was someone begging for me to pump her unprotected pussy full of cump . I made sure I did not put on any undergarments and ran straight out of house .

The next update should be sometime next weekend ! NS taking up too much time . But thanks for all the support guys ! Feel free to comment on improvements . :>

BMW69
24-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Great update hahaha shall wait for my weekend story :p

lmfwtw
25-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Nice story, will be waiting for the next update

LovePotion
25-08-2013, 01:40 AM
more updates plsssssssss thanks

Mossberg
11-04-2016, 02:28 AM
Hello bros and sis if you are reading .

I took a 3 year hiatus as i was busy with work and everything else .

But i'm back to continue this story after so long .

So i rushed over without hesitation . And there she was , the cute innocent little maiden awaiting her knight who wields the sword that she yearns for . She gave me a nice coy little grin as i reached out to her and our lips met . Our tongues clashed like blades in the heat of battle but here we are in the heat of our lust .

The best part ?

She wanted to try something daring . So we went to the carpark near her house . Now some of the HDB estates have a underground carpark and there were some really nice quiet discreet spots where we could be caught any time .

Angel : *Giving me the gentle CFM look* "Hey , would you like to stick your hard disk up my hard drive ?"

And my buffet began as i sat on the floor with my back to the wall as she leaned forward and started gyrating against my mouth as my tongue furiously lashed out and gave her the cunnilingus of her life . Her moans were soft and gentle as she bit her lower lip as she held my head in her hands and refused to let me breathe as i lapped up her sweet juices .

I parted her folds as she braced herself against the wall and i inserted one finger all the way . She let out the most lust filled glorious sigh i have ever heard as i began rotating my finger that was knuckle deep in her . The shocker for her came when i took out my finger and pushed in 2 fingers at the same time . She came right there and then as she shuddered and quivered in pure ecstasy while grabbing my hair .

She made me stand as she knelt down and parted the zipper in my pants .

And then we heard voices right next to us .

Will update again pretty soon ! It's good to be back . Hold on to your dicks because the next few updates will be pretty sensual .

Chadchad
11-04-2016, 02:51 AM
Welcome back bro, camping for more stories

onelasttime2207
11-04-2016, 03:40 AM
welcome back! camping for more

footsteps
11-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Indeed welcome back TS . Hopefully now you will be able to finish your story .