PDA

View Full Version : L16 local girls by the road

kohkae
03-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Today I went to GL to see see got any lobang,
maybe too long din come, so many girls along the road any where!

when passby L16, I found many girls sitting/standing by the road at the junction of westerhout rd. That is not a WH, but a condo-like hotel.

I found a girl look so nice, but so scare because never tried this kind beside road one. Somemore some of them at L16 sounds like ah gua. But look twice, the girl really looks good, tall, slim, white, some more talk like a local! So we talk talk, she say wanna jio another girl together,$50 each person, I think one is enough

So scare when she take off cloth will see a DIDI, but alright! she is a female....haha. Her breast ok, standard size.

I went bath myself, she sit outside and wait.....feel strange, she say she bath just now.... :confused: . Never mind, she looks really pretty.

After bath, she clean my body, I lay on the bed then she start blow job. I grad this chance to squeeze her breast, hm..... feel like a fake one. Her suction is great! Suck till deep throat, oh yeh.....

After blow job, its time to fuck. She lay down I can see her body and face, she got a model quality! she hold my DIDI and put into pussy, I feel so tight, she say her pussy is very very tight, so I better keep squeeze my big DIDI in.

Even I fuck with virgin, this is the tightest pussy I ever fuck! I spend quite a long time to insert my whole DIDI in. Feel so great! I ask is she virgin? She say she been long time din do the job.....hm.....I dun believe, anyway, I like tight pussy, and she say my DIDI quite big, haha.:D

I start my piston job, be frank, such a tight pussy really make piston job harder. I tried so hard to increase the speed, she start moan and saying "come on baby", "lao gong kuai dian",she even look at me so lovely....oh on....am I so lucky found such a gem??? We start frenching that I am not expected and fuck, 100% GF feeling... After few minutes I shot in the CD.

After the full job, I went to bath alone again. She dun even wash her pussy.:eek:. We have a chat and she give me a goodbye kiss.

After that I keep thinking, why high quality local girl can do so cheap??

Look: 9 (model quality)
Body: 7, slim and tall and white
Boobs: B cup, fake one
Pussy: 10 for tight pussy lover, to me is too tight
BJ: 7, deep throat
FJ: 9,GFE, keep call me baby
Damage: 60 (I really feel too cheap to fuck a local, can anyone tell me why?:confused:)
RTF: Maybe cannot find her already

Allanooi
03-07-2013, 07:37 AM
lor 16 fl if no OKT usually are ah gua I guess the "girl" is a post operations ah gua that why so cheap $60 per a pop ...

alexlucky
03-07-2013, 07:55 AM
It's obviously a post op LB. I tired once when I went drinking with my buddies at OT. I had to fuck "her" asshole in order to cum, her fake pussy is too difficult to get my whole shaft in despite using lube.

Did "she" lube her pussy before you enter "her"?

comm
03-07-2013, 09:38 AM
we got bad news for you bro.........

czhsg
03-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Monday night this week I did a double-take too that 2 girls by the road side seemed very young and good looking. Rare even by PRC road-side standard. As I was heading out from 1654, didn't stop to enquire. $60 sounds way too good to be true.

Think about it, after doing a couple bros, someone would tell them that girls like their quality can fetch $500 to 800 on FL3. So why would they keep standing by the road side? It reasons to say there must be a catch :eek:

kohkae
03-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Monday night this week I did a double-take too that 2 girls by the road side seemed very young and good looking. Rare even by PRC road-side standard. As I was heading out from 1654, didn't stop to enquire. $60 sounds way too good to be true.

Think about it, after doing a couple bros, someone would tell them that girls like their quality can fetch $500 to 800 on FL3. So why would they keep standing by the road side? It reasons to say there must be a catch :eek:

oh no........she lube it before slot in.....
btw, its $500 quality.
wow.......just wondering her pussy really looks like a real!

Allanooi
03-07-2013, 11:15 AM
btw, its $500 quality.

Actually since the "girl" claim to be local then check her nric see if it is M or F under sex on nric... That one way to prevent kena sniped by ah gua..

sailsingapore
03-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Actually since the "girl" claim to be local then check her nric see if it is M or F under sex on nric... That one way to prevent kena sniped by ah gua..

Good idea Bro !! :p If "she" is too good & way too cheap to be true, then it's probably a "he" or a "she-he"/"he-she" :D

AirAngelz
03-07-2013, 12:31 PM
I went bath myself, she sit outside and wait.....feel strange, she say she bath just now.... :confused: . Never mind, she looks really pretty.

After the full job, I went to bath alone again. She dun even wash her pussy.:eek:.

How unhygenic can u accept!? :confused:

Tiangehkia
03-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Today I went to GL to see see got any lobang,
maybe too long din come, so many girls along the road any where!

when passby L16, I found many girls sitting/standing by the road at the junction of westerhout rd. That is not a WH, but a condo-like hotel.

I found a girl look so nice, but so scare because never tried this kind beside road one. Somemore some of them at L16 sounds like ah gua. But look twice, the girl really looks good, tall, slim, white, some more talk like a local! So we talk talk, she say wanna jio another girl together,$50 each person, I think one is enough

So scare when she take off cloth will see a DIDI, but alright! she is a female....haha. Her breast ok, standard size.

After bath, she clean my body, I lay on the bed then she start blow job. I grad this chance to squeeze her breast, hm..... feel like a fake one. Her suction is great! Suck till deep throat, oh yeh.....

After blow job, its time to fuck. She lay down I can see her body and face, she got a model quality! she hold my DIDI and put into pussy, I feel so tight, she say her pussy is very very tight, so I better keep squeeze my big DIDI in.

Even I fuck with virgin, this is the tightest pussy I ever fuck! I spend quite a long time to insert my whole DIDI in. Feel so great! I ask is she virgin? She say she been long time din do the job.....hm.....I dun believe, anyway, I like tight pussy, and she say my DIDI quite big, haha.:D

I start my piston job, be frank, such a tight pussy really make piston job harder. I tried so hard to increase the speed, she start moan and saying "come on baby", "lao gong kuai dian",she even look at me so lovely....oh on....am I so lucky found such a gem??? We start frenching that I am not expected and fuck, 100% GF feeling... After few minutes I shot in the CD.

After the full job, I went to bath alone again. She dun even wash her pussy.:eek:. We have a chat and she give me a goodbye kiss.

After that I keep thinking, why high quality local girl can do so cheap??

Look: 9 (model quality)
Body: 7, slim and tall and white
Boobs: B cup, fake one
Pussy: 10 for tight pussy lover, to me is too tight
BJ: 7, deep throat
FJ: 9,GFE, keep call me baby
Damage: 60 (I really feel too cheap to fuck a local, can anyone tell me why?:confused:)
RTF: Maybe cannot find her already

Sorry to disappoint u but u sure is girl not?

Nato17
03-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Good idea Bro !! :p If "she" is too good & way too cheap to be true, then it's probably a "he" or a "she-he"/"he-she" :D

@SailSingapore. You are an amazing guy. I was skeptical that an Ang Mo can integrate well with us brothers here but you have been posting well and kudos to you adding fun to this place. :D

Unlike some people who are asking for it all the time. :eek:

unfit
03-07-2013, 05:47 PM

After sex change Local Nric can change gender to Female

Only thing that cannot change is the Birth Cert

sailsingapore
03-07-2013, 05:47 PM
@SailSingapore. You are an amazing guy. I was skeptical that an Ang Mo can integrate well with us brothers here but you have been posting well and kudos to you adding fun to this place. :D

Unlike some people who are asking for it all the time. :eek:

Thank you Sir for your kind compliments !! Please do visit my thread & post something >>> I would appreciate that very much Lord Nato17 :p

All credit to my bonk kaki Keewee & Geylangfc who have taken a lot of effort to teach me the ropes :D Also I must ad that Gordon at 1651 is extremely sweet & very kind : he helps me to get my choice when my kaki are not around ...

Thanks my frens & my dear kaki !!

sailsingapore
03-07-2013, 05:58 PM
btw, its $500 quality.

btw Bro KK ... I have seen a couple of tall young good-looking hard-bodied "SEXY" persons standing on the road across from 1654A on the corner of Westerhout .. they are usually there later in the night after 9-10 pm. My didi got hard so I actually went up & told the person that I found them very attractive . I then asked the "persons" very politely if they were a lady-boy or a post sex-change ... they in turn very kindly told me that they were post-op & would give me a very good time. I then parted with them on friendly terms after informing them that whenever I was ready to upzz a post-op then I would rush over to them :p

May be we all have been interacting with the same people ....

Nato17
03-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Thank you Sir for your kind compliments !! Please do visit my thread & post something >>> I would appreciate that very much Lord Nato17 :p

All credit to my bonk kaki Keewee & Geylangfc who have taken a lot of effort to teach me the ropes :D Also I must ad that Gordon at 1651 is extremely sweet & very kind : he helps me to get my choice when my kaki are not around ...

Thanks my frens & my dear kaki !!

Sorry, I not lord. I just commoner. I have no aspirations to be a Lord, King or Duke for that matter. :)

Your kakis are all very senior brothers.

Your acceptance speech is so well written. Can I borrow your speech writer? :D

lovbyt
03-07-2013, 06:06 PM
WOW? interesting one. for 60 bucks

sailsingapore
03-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Sorry, I not lord. I just commoner. I have no aspirations to be a Lord, King or Duke for that matter. :)

Your kakis are all very senior brothers.

Your acceptance speech is so well written. Can I borrow your speech writer? :D

kekekeke :p

PUHLEEZ visit my GIF thread Bro Nato17 :D

dantes inferno
08-07-2013, 01:05 AM
that was probably a post op lady.

but if you couldn't tell the difference... well, maybe you should just remain blissfully unaware and enjoy it ;)

tnuc
08-07-2013, 10:45 AM
The WLs along lor 16 I visit agree that in general the lady boys look much hotter than the current batch of PRC legal WLs plying their trade in Geylang

sianren
08-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Sorry to disappoint u but u sure is girl not?

Better not to find out dun know the truth....

Can you handle the Truth...TS:eek:

Summerhillt
08-07-2013, 11:31 AM
jialat liao la u.. that one shd be xue er the famous chio bu pre op.. hanging around there.. she also got pussy de.. very chio...

isit this 1 threadstarter?

torro
23-07-2013, 01:46 PM
we got bad news for you bro.........

Hahahhaa..Can't stop laughing at your quote!
Whenever I walk by L16 they are always there and you just have to pretend they are not there :D

hhlover
23-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Wondering wat the differ of bonking a op ladyboy which is totally look like a pretty babe wit pussy n a real girl pussy...? any bro who have try be4 can share...? :D

Allanooi
23-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Wondering wat the differ of bonking a op ladyboy which is totally look like a pretty babe wit pussy n a real girl pussy...? any bro who have try be4 can share...? :D

I have not tried post op or pre op ... But since is fake pussy I guess the hole is "plasticky" feel like an enhanced boobs feel unnatural feel lol... Plus normally we guys hate WLs to put KY can u imagine that hole of post op won't secrete vaginal juice so sure lub more than usual KY...

Stimsia
28-07-2013, 08:27 AM
"....she hold my DIDI and put into pussy.."
Just wondering if TS see which hole was guided in?
If it is too good to be true, it's too good to be true?
pay 50 for 500 quality? TS must be too horny at that point to think straight...

alexlucky
28-07-2013, 03:39 PM

I had my own experience of a fake pussy years ago, the lb is pretty, no issues in getting my didi hard. The only problem is getting my didi into that man made hole. She applied ky but my didi was too big to insert fully hence I aj her all the way till I cim. Shiok!!

Hummyguy
28-07-2013, 07:14 PM
I had my own experience of a fake pussy years ago, the lb is pretty, no issues in getting my didi hard. The only problem is getting my didi into that man made hole. She applied ky but my didi was too big to insert fully hence I aj her all the way till I cim. Shiok!!

Really need to ask.... How did you get pass the stigma that you are kinda, doing it with a well.... :o

alexlucky
28-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Strong mental strength

Hummyguy
28-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Strong mental strength

:eek: I'm too weak for this :(

Jinz
30-07-2013, 04:51 AM
Strong mental strength

then their voice leh!? sweet voice meh? not those hunky voice telling u to "hey put your harden dick into my pussssssssy~"

Hummyguy
30-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I was thinking about their voice too.. are there op procedures that also alter voices?