PDA

View Full Version : Need urgent advice

qwerty1988
01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi fellow bros,

I texted one of the girls at the massage section and someone supposedly her dad texted me and say he's reporting to the police about me. I have not yet met her. Did I commit a crime and am I liable for anything? Pls advice. Damn worried.

ol'coyote
02-07-2013, 09:23 AM
depends on what u text her...
if your text contains lewd messages...then u may be in trouble...
at most explain to police you text to wrong number...thot was yr fren's number...
but more importantly...dun let the 'dad' threaten or extort money from u...

Achor
02-07-2013, 10:00 AM
It defn a SCAM

SnowLeopard
02-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Do not be a fool to be fooled......

tkongkia
02-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Dun worry bro , no big deal. He try to scare u only . Just ignore when u see his text . Gd luck

hardworking48
02-07-2013, 10:44 AM
defnitely a scam...Tell him to meet you at the police station with his daughter and say you gonna report his daughter for soliciting online.
No worries.....:mad:

Criminalz
02-07-2013, 11:16 AM
If for every text I send to an unknown girl is a crime., I most probably need to serve 3 life sentences.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner

singleman
02-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Hi fellow bros,

I texted one of the girls at the massage section and someone supposedly her dad texted me and say he's reporting to the police about me. I have not yet met her. Did I commit a crime and am I liable for anything? Pls advice. Damn worried.

as not sure what message u texted to the girl.. u do prepare some kind of explanation if really need to explain to police.

however if the so-called dad start asking for money in order not to report to police then most probably is a scam. ignore the message. if the "dad" keep message u, then reply him say u will report to police too. keep all the messages, esp those message who contents are about threatening or asking for money. You msg back the dad u will show all these message to police.

jameschong1
02-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi fellow bros,

========
if u have NO balls, then don't even text the massage, ktv, fl & ladyboy contacts lah!
1 message from her 'papa', your pants & balls drop?
just tell the fudker off that u may have press the wrong mobile no, say sorry & bye bye - simple right?
now with my advice - u can FUCK off now

otamay
02-07-2013, 12:23 PM
I think he shoud be the sugar daddy rather, so you are disturbing his 'property":eek::mad:

qwerty1988
02-07-2013, 12:26 PM
He asked for 5k to settle privately. Went to e police station to make a report and was told I commited no crime. Any bros interested in the numbers of the dad?

akato1234
02-07-2013, 12:47 PM
I think bro here have talk about this before.

The dad will sound very angry, then say report police, then some 'IO' will call u ask u to settle with them peacefully if not come down to the station for some interview on when when when then next day when u want to go down u found out that the person dont exisit, u called back the no. the person will say something like "why is everyone looking for this person, you guys got the wrong no!"

then ur balls from shrink go back to normal shape.. hahahahaha :)

I think is a scam bro, but just like what other bros had said, just prepare some explanation if you have to, but dont transfer any money!

Ganesha
02-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Not worth your worries, it's a scare tactics.

bfreemen
02-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Old trick in the book . Even our local mediacorp has made tv programs about it

69Sniper
02-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi fellow bros,

brudder u mean frm the new massage section on sbf???? then u better tell boss sam cos this advertiser may be using sbf to scam other brudders u know.....

diputs1269
02-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi fellow bros,

You done nothing wrong if your text do not contain anything vulgar or offensive. :)
Maybe the number given is wrong, the best is to meet the girl personally to verify.
If the girl is underage, then l think the police will call you or else just carry on with your life :)

metamorphosis76
02-07-2013, 01:22 PM
my advise to you....mai worry lah....u din do anything salah what..whats they to be afraid? Scam probably... cheeer up dude!:cool:

will88
02-07-2013, 03:35 PM
You make report and the police do nothing ah? Interesting leh, so obvious is a scam. Maybe u should get the contact number of the IO and if the so call father call u again, tell him u change number and give him the IO number la.

newyorker88
02-07-2013, 05:09 PM
You must be a new bird. Such scams are nothing new. Like many brothers says, there is nothing wrong if you did not go for underage gals, not even to mention that there is any action between u and her, what can the police say?

Also, is the HP number registered under HER name? I doubt so. What prove they got that this number belong to the gal then?

If the so call father continues to haress you, go to the police station with the IO, and let them listen to the conversation with loud speaker on. Lagi better if they want you to put the money into certain account.

Let the police record everything down.

iloveu1987
02-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Hi fellow bros,

dun need scare la. u did nothing wrong also. mostly this type wanna extort u only. u sms normal things no need scare de.

qwerty1988
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Thanks everyone who gave me valuable advices. That person dun dare to reply my text anymore.

wakatake
16-07-2013, 12:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QNgYvrw.png

followed by a call from days later

http://i.imgur.com/QrJpuTN.png

claiming to be an "IO" called Malcom Lee from Bedok Police Division.

I called Bedok HQ and asked if there is anyone by that name, and nothing

So, instead of backing off...i am going to lodge a police report against him/her

PassingbyJ
16-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Did you got the contact from sbf? Otherwise you can tell big boss to remove to prepare others from getting scam.

Nismo
16-07-2013, 02:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QNgYvrw.png

followed by a call from days later

http://i.imgur.com/QrJpuTN.png

claiming to be an "IO" called Malcom Lee from Bedok Police Division.

I called Bedok HQ and asked if there is anyone by that name, and nothing

So, instead of backing off...i am going to lodge a police report against him/her

Impersonation of a civil servant, and a police officer no less, is definitely a chargeable offense.

Yea, ... Report that fella!

happpy
16-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi fellow bros,

Hahaha noob, that ad is a conman trying to scare you la. be brave call back and xxxx him.

I hurled all the vulgarities at him and asked the dad for a confrontation and he stopped calling.

coolcam
16-07-2013, 06:24 PM
brudder u mean frm the new massage section on sbf???? then u better tell boss sam cos this advertiser may be using sbf to scam other brudders u know.....

Agree with bro here! Good to share the thread that you have got the number from to prevent the rest of the bros here from getting scam.

Good to hear all is ok.

bobbysiu
16-07-2013, 06:31 PM
chill man. dun worry so much.

Zangetsu
16-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Scammers! extort money somemore...

Thug
16-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Perhaps you can share what exactly did you message the girl.

Thug
20-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Perhaps you can share what exactly did you message the girl.

Whoever zapped for this why not show urself? Ball-less?