PDA

View Full Version : First time user of CD... HELP!

ChikaChikaBoomz
01-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Hi bros. I'm going to spend some time with my gf a few weeks later and we'll probably have sex. But she want's me to get some protection. Can any bros recommend what type of cd do you feel the most shoik in? Paiseh for noob question larh but i'm first time ma... guide me please, thanks

Fidodido80
01-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Bro, buy durex featherlite..it is thin..

UncleNaT
01-07-2013, 09:25 PM
durex is always my choice..

gold one, thin i think
red one, ultra thin i think
just look out for that coloured box.

if not alot of bros always intro Okomoto 003

bad^boi
01-07-2013, 10:29 PM
okamoto so far so good.. 0.03 platinum haha

thomas88
01-07-2013, 10:31 PM
I think now no people use CD anymore.....you should try DVD or Blueray dics. :)

I hope I'm not senile and mis-read your question. :o

exge
01-07-2013, 10:33 PM
okamoto 003 is best so far ... but still cannot beat raw ...
lucky got a virgin gf :D

michaelrocksam
01-07-2013, 10:37 PM
goatskin CD if you find one

MagicFingers
01-07-2013, 11:12 PM
okamoto 003 is best so far ... but still cannot beat raw ...
lucky got a virgin gf :D

Raw is best, especially with GF. But your virgin gf, poke one time, no longer virgin liao wor.. :eek:

Long as she clean and on pills, and faithful to you, don't need CD ba..

crazyivan6636
01-07-2013, 11:13 PM
For your Girlfriend who you are sure is disease free, you can choose the following options:

1. Durex Ultima Latex (Red Colour Box With Silver Overlay)

2. Durex Ultima Avanti Non-Latex (Purple colour Box with Red Overlay)

3. Okamoto Nude Non-Latex (Silver Box)

4. Sagami 0.02 Non-Latex (White Box, Condoms are packed in individual containers and comes in S and L sizes)

Option 1 is good and thin, which is best suited if you are good lovers and not out for a wild ride. As it is made of Latex, stay away from any oils, if not it will break.

Option 2 - 4 is the best as the non-latex material is much thinner than rubber (even Option 1). The non-latex material is very strong, gives a good hugging on your knob, allows you to feel her inside and can be used with any oils. Most guys go for this as you can introduce coconut or olive oils with massage in the mating process followed by the same oil as lubricant. The strength of the non-latex material together with oil can stand rough or prolonged rides. Note that the downside here is for some of the guys who are uncut or have larger diameter knobs, it may be a tight fit unless you go with Option 4 L sized.

I believe you can find the 4 options above in Asia.

For the more daring couples, the best suggestion is go raw and unload inside. If it is your first time, or you are both virgins, it helps the girl not to feel too much pain and both of you get to enjoy real uninhibited pleasure.

An important reminder here to the couple, don't skimp and try to unload outside in the last moment, go all the way through. Before the night of fun, have a visit to the pharmacy on the day before for a box of Postinor-2 Morning After Pill for her. I believe the guys here had posted before that these can be bought over the counter in next door Malaysia pharmacies easily. Note that the girl can only take Postinor-2 4 times a month maximum, so for the daring couples that means 4 weekends of fun a month.

Well if you are having such fun, consider pills or the patch instead to keep it simple.

Enjoy!

will88
02-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Okamoto 0.03 is my top pick. As close as going raw for me cos its ultra thin. Not sure how often you use, but buying the 12 pcs is more worth it.

exge
02-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Raw is best, especially with GF. But your virgin gf, poke one time, no longer virgin liao wor.. :eek:

Long as she clean and on pills, and faithful to you, don't need CD ba..

i just dont like the plastic/rubber feel la ..
and she only got me, sure clean ma ... always asking me to do her raw;)

wally888
02-07-2013, 01:42 AM
If u dunno, buy a few types put on at home then pcc see if u can cum or not? :D :D

suzuka8
02-07-2013, 02:50 AM
you are definitely senile bro! :)

MagicFingers
02-07-2013, 03:00 AM
i just dont like the plastic/rubber feel la ..

I also don't like the plastic/rubber feel. Don't think any bro here wanna use a CD rather than raw, if it's their own girl, and she's clean + pills. Also like to do with my girl raw.. But she don't take pills, so cannot CIP..

ChikaChikaBoomz
02-07-2013, 05:43 AM
She want me to use protection ma. And she don't want the pills as they mess up with her hormones. But ya,first time for both of us

dmc80
02-07-2013, 06:05 AM
Ask her to choose
I think that's the best chioce

I working at cheers and I see syt come in and choose which type to buy
Damm high feel like asking them question lol

Cos they also feel good with what kind of cd the partner use

voreg
02-07-2013, 08:33 AM
do it, lose it, during her safe period then don need rubber lo, first time ma, must really feel it then shoik wat

(o)(o) Tuner
02-07-2013, 11:10 AM
TS, it's good that you use condom to prevent pregnancy. However, accidents may happen....i.e. condom tear...etc. Take extra precaution, you might wanna withdrawn your cock when you're about to cum. Shoot your hot sticky load on her face, body, mouth instead of in her pussy. :D

cooldan
02-07-2013, 11:42 AM
She want me to use protection ma. And she don't want the pills as they mess up with her hormones. But ya,first time for both of us

hi bro,
seems like u alittle not well informed......in fact contraceptive pills not only will not messed up her hormones infact it improve her hormones. Not only tat, u get to enjoy raw and creampies but also her skin texture improved, regular period, stable mthly mencus and also emotionally stable......

it was widely used to treat hormones imbalance females who dun have period regularly so if u can get,the drugs fr neighborhood countries it will be best.....

nothing beats taking her1st raw and creampie.....it's,the best experience u can ever get like when u r on 1st roller coaster ride plus u get the closeness and lover Dover feeling......

sidenote.....go easy on her and u control not to get over excited......:D

metamorphosis76
02-07-2013, 01:26 PM
personally i like sagami... 0.02... and the durex pleasure pack...my gf..scream like nobody business when uses that! Hope it helps..

ah rat
02-07-2013, 01:39 PM
personally i like sagami... 0.02... and the durex pleasure pack...my gf..scream like nobody business when uses that! Hope it helps..

Bro,u used sagami... 0.02,yours gf..scream like nobody business when uses that!.If never wear any CD,How the outcome :D

6Friendly9
02-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi bros. I'm going to spend some time with my gf a few weeks later and we'll probably have sex. But she want's me to get some protection. Can any bros recommend what type of cd do you feel the most shoik in? Paiseh for noob question larh but i'm first time ma... guide me please, thanks

==> if your gf is virgin, dun waste the 1 and only opportunity lar... poke in raw!!! at most after a few strokes then put on shower cap if u worry... Okamoto 0.03 is always the best choice... u probably won't even feel its there!!

rileyhale
02-07-2013, 05:23 PM
In my younger days, I would whole-heartedly agree with bro 6Friendly9 and proceed raw.

Whack first and ask questions later!

However, nowadays not so gung ho anymore.

Don't forget, the guy says it is his first time. He may not be able to control when he can ejaculate. It may be too shiok for him.

Then there is also the question of pre-cum. With all that initial excitement and foreplay, there may be enough juice flowing from his pleasure tool to get her pregnant.

So, safety first is my preferred advice.

iloveu1987
02-07-2013, 08:03 PM

LOL. nice one.

TS i mostly use durex. with fruit flavours

sta1100
02-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Best ask her to take pill she protected and you can fxxk her RAW. both party win. When you see her CIP.

torak
02-07-2013, 09:43 PM
I tried various Durex and Okamoto before, and finally tried Sagami 002. And IMO Sagami 002 is the best one so far, most feeling one, beats even the okamotos. But remember to buy the L size one. The other size (S i think) is way too small, will kill ur little bro...hurts like fark.

freezetheDB
02-07-2013, 11:22 PM
using durex featherlite

find Okamoto .003 too small and tight for me to enjoy.

metamorphosis76
03-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Bro,u used sagami... 0.02,yours gf..scream like nobody business when uses that!.If never wear any CD,How the outcome :D

bro.

LOLOLO

she screams and shake her head when im not using condom..thats the differences... Hhahahaha

nuclearkid
03-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Bro TS, for your first time, would recommend that you have some lubricant on standby too, just to maintain the momentum when you are both struggling to get your schlong in. Your first time may not be easy and your may spend some time outside of her and some condoms do dry up after air exposure. They would require re-lubrication should you want to continue your pokey-pokey adventure. Furthermore, for the first time, always good to be well lubed.

you are definitely senile bro! :)

Dyslexic as well! :D

Tnuc111
03-07-2013, 09:36 AM
bro.

LOLOLO

she screams and shake her head when im not using condom..thats the differences... Hhahahaha

Hehehe
Ever get confused when indian shake their head?
This is the only occasion where both chinese and indian girl mean the same thing when they shake their head ;)

naan1974
03-07-2013, 01:44 PM
use red plastic from market best!
fits all sizes!

Johnston
03-07-2013, 08:52 PM

Newsflash - its is completely possible for virgin boy/girl to have HIV because it was passed on in the womb from the parent.... and since I don't think they administed HIV tests as a regular part of the tests for infants....

YOU CAN BE COMPLELTELY FUCKED IF YOU FUCK A VIRGIN even IF SHE IS REALLY A VIRGIN because her mom got fucked by a fucker who had HIV and the mother never tell her father and NOW THE WHOLE FAMILY GOT HIV
:D

of course I haven't had a baby and I have completely no idea if they do administer the Hiv blood test to infants now routinely - please feel free to correct me and informationup everyone

:)

nuclearkid
03-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Aiyoh bro, your scenario very extreme... Its not often a person can survive HIV all the way from birth till legal age to have sex, which is 16 in Singapore. People will cite Magic Johnson as an example of a surviving HIV carrier but that guy is loaded and money is no problem to such people to have access to antiretroviral drugs which most people do not have on a long term basis.

Newsflash - its is completely possible for virgin boy/girl to have HIV because it was passed on in the womb from the parent.... and since I don't think they administed HIV tests as a regular part of the tests for infants....

YOU CAN BE COMPLELTELY FUCKED IF YOU FUCK A VIRGIN even IF SHE IS REALLY A VIRGIN because her mom got fucked by a fucker who had HIV and the mother never tell her father and NOW THE WHOLE FAMILY GOT HIV
:D

of course I haven't had a baby and I have completely no idea if they do administer the Hiv blood test to infants now routinely - please feel free to correct me and informationup everyone

:)

Johnston
03-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Aiyoh bro, your scenario very extreme... Its not often a person can survive HIV all the way from birth till legal age to have sex, which is 16 in Singapore. .

*coff coff - Ts had rosy tinted glasses that all virgins are surely pure which I hope most young people these days still believe so....

myself at 16 and under I was more well versed that my science teacher :D

but anyway I believe Ts should have all the info pplausible and know that even if you are the first firer, its no gurantee the gun wasn't sneakily fired....:rolleyes:

nuclearkid
04-07-2013, 08:10 AM
*coff coff - Ts had rosy tinted glasses that all virgins are surely pure which I hope most young people these days still believe so....

myself at 16 and under I was more well versed that my science teacher :D

but anyway I believe Ts should have all the info pplausible and know that even if you are the first firer, its no gurantee the gun wasn't sneakily fired....:rolleyes:

A more plausible situation for a virgin to carry HIV is through blood transfusion but I think we have both veered from the main topic. :D

Johnston
04-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Well shit, it seems like i know sweet fuck all about sexy times, less than some young whippersnapper about to pop his cherry....0

Yeah the internets, what cant it do......

So yeah ts good luck and a sweet foxtrot oscar to u . Twice.:D

lilshah83
04-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Get those fruity flavoured ones...! LoL...

Anyways, have a good time bro..! Be safe..!

crazyivan6636
04-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Still remembered my childhood sweetheart who was a virgin at that time.

Refused to be popped by any of us, yeah she really was a virgin until she got married and had a thick one on her wedding night that we all cheered after it!!

But to say that she is pure, hmm not sure, as she butterflied around the gang on short teenage relationships, I believe she had eased the triggers of many of more than 300 times in total. Now that had not counted the number of times I believe not less than 100 times she had polished our knobs and swallowed it whole while together.

So yes, a real cherry but innocent maybe no.

Pity the guy who had her for the wedding night, rode her till kingdom come and was very satisfied of deflowering a virgin. Forgot that she had tasted so many of us.