PDA

View Full Version : Japan

nexo
06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Was i n japan for 2 months few months back .. bein lonely went out of my hotel and vnture around .. went in a few blow job shops that show yummy pics of jap gals in sch uni or race queen but went in and was rejected with " japanese only" sianz. finally found a place and when i ask they said ok so in i went and paid 10000 Yen . waited a a sofa in a cornr aftr a whil the gal came .. tcss a while but more like a duck and a chicken .. she took off her clothes panties and bra then it next to me.Her eyes direct me to her boobs and pussy sfter i play a while .. she pull my pants down and started her job.. she damn hrd working and kept looking at u .. after some 20 min i cum in her mouth and she seat beside me tcss again then clean up for me and gave me a kiss b4 i left .. Damn shoik to be blow by a jap whore but damn expensive

Shanghai Papa
07-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Was i n japan for 2 months few months back .. bein lonely went out of my hotel and vnture around .. went in a few blow job shops that show yummy pics of jap gals in sch uni or race queen but went in and was rejected with " japanese only" sianz. finally found a place and when i ask they said ok so in i went and paid 10000 Yen . waited a a sofa in a cornr aftr a whil the gal came .. tcss a while but more like a duck and a chicken .. she took off her clothes panties and bra then it next to me.Her eyes direct me to her boobs and pussy sfter i play a while .. she pull my pants down and started her job.. she damn hrd working and kept looking at u .. after some 20 min i cum in her mouth and she seat beside me tcss again then clean up for me and gave me a kiss b4 i left .. Damn shoik to be blow by a jap whore but damn expensive

Been to +++yo, Japan twice. Been to Kabuki-cho at Shinjuku. Black pimps whom resembled Africans will approach you. You will be led to a room and they will show you some photos. After agreeing on the price, they'll collect the money from you (forgotten how much but very expensive) and the woman that appears is usually someone different! By then, too late! You have to lan lan take it!

There're also a lot of PRC chicks there who speak fluent Japanese so don't be fooled by them.

Alternatively, try the Asia Friendfinder. I did my homework about 2 months before my trip and I got to know a Japanese office gal who met me up and took me around like a guide. On my last night, she stayed over at my hotel and the rest is history...

airbrush
08-06-2005, 08:32 AM
.. went in a few blow job shops that show yummy pics of jap gals in sch uni or race queen but went in and was rejected with " japanese only" sianz.

Yes is not cheap in Central of +++yo...and if you have money and you are not a Japanese they don't entertain you. The Japanese girl are good but for Japanese only. I have try was not successful but I have learn a way to go in. What you have to do is to get to know some Japanese friends ask them to bring you in but you to is to say "Hai" So Desu Ne that all. To book a Japanese girl is Yen 30,000 minimum. But as what the other brother say, there are many PRC who can speak fluent Japanese so don't be fool.

keane1977
28-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Hi guys, I would be going to Kyoto and Osaka in 2 months time. Have been to Japan many times due to work, but always see and no touch. Hoping to get intimate with one this time. Any freelance that anyone can recommend or website that can catch one easily. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Keane

airbrush
29-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Any freelance that anyone can recommend or website that can catch one easily.

if you speak japanese fluently then no problem, grab ads stick to the phone booth in Namba district call them direct and negotiation in done in telephone (yen min 30,000 to 55,000).. get out of Shinsaibashi or Namba station..you can find pretty Japanese girl flyers stick all over the phone booth. If you don't speak Japanese and die die must try Japanese cunt...then get someone or interpretor to negotiate for you. Reason the Japanese girls seldom entertain foreigner unless you can speak Japanese....come to no choice there are also PRC and international cum there in Osaka.

ChinaAlleWay
29-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi guys, I would be going to Kyoto and Osaka in 2 months time. Have been to Japan many times due to work, but always see and no touch. Hoping to get intimate with one this time. Any freelance that anyone can recommend or website that can catch one easily. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Keane

can try.....
+++yopinkguide.com
hope this helps....
;)

eddy
29-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Surprise, surprise, I go to Australia to get Japanese girls.

i have had much better luck with Japanese girls working parttime in Sydney brothels and massage joints than in Japan...... cheaper too

Same applies for Korean girls

pariahman
18-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Hi Guys,

So happens I'll be making a trip to Aichi, Nagoya end of next month. I'm presently trying my luck at Adultfriendfinder.com (as recommended by bro') but i would appreciate it if any bros has info on Nagoya.

Thanks bros'

cheers!

sashimi13
21-07-2005, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=pariahman]Hi Guys,

So happens I'll be making a trip to Aichi, Nagoya end of next month. I'm presently trying my luck at Adultfriendfinder.com (as recommended by bro') but i would appreciate it if any bros has info on Nagoya.

Thanks bros'

Bro Just to alert you to some joints in Japan.......there are some PRC working there and they speak damn good Japanese n look also like Japanese. During my visit to Shinjuku 3 yrs ago my buddies and I nearly fell for them.What happen was they (2girls wearing micro mini skirts) came up to us and ask us for a massage----They wanted to massage us.My friend who speaks little Japanese continued the conversation with them while the rest of us looked dumb founded.They brought us up to an apartment not too far away...I noticed the calligraphy on the wall...(Chinese style).I got the attention of another friend of mind to look at the wall and when this 'Jap' girl paused to get us drinks,on of us let go in mandarin that we wanted beer instead.She turned around and answered us in mandarin.From here we conversed in English n mandarin while gulping our free beer.In the end we learnt the truth that they werent Japs but PRC.Rest is history....we refuse to screw a PRC in Japan.Just for your knowledge..dont get conned in Japan!

airbrush
21-07-2005, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=pariahman]Hi Guys,

In the end we learnt the truth that they werent Japs but PRC.Rest is history....we refuse to screw a PRC in Japan.Just for your knowledge..dont get conned in Japan!

Good advise...if you walk along the street of Shinjiku, and if pimps approach you and if they speak other than Japanese....you will end up with fake Japanese WL. Most PRC work there behave and spoke fluent Japanese, very good in using comestics to disguise themselves. Few way to check them. One of the way is how she bow at you, native Japanese will bow at least 90 degree or more when they serve customer.

pariahman
24-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Bro Just to alert you to some joints in Japan.......there are some PRC working there and they speak damn good Japanese n look also like Japanese.

Thanks bro' Sashimi,

Advice note and will adhere too strictly...............sad that I will not be able to experience Jap sex culture up close and personal since I'll be there. Hope to score in the Adultfriendfiner site and hopefully, know some locals there and share it with you guys...........

cheers!

sashimi13
25-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Way to go bro! I was once in a situation like you that whenever I am in Japan,I would search n hope to screw a Jap....that was many years ago.Honestly speaking I dont find them as what we hear or see.....In fact a Thai/M'sian can do much better.....thats provided you take into account $ vs duration vs quality vs end results.Personally I find Japs to be over rated. This is only my personal point of view.
As for a good screw I would recommend the koreans....personal point of view again.......they make good love...screw hard and give you that feeling of being in heaven.I prefer their looks than the Japs...straight forward and never beating around the bush.Realistic and not fake.Genuine and not pretentious.I say this in general as a whole....as an accumulative group.In work they work real hard...so too in sex.
All the best in Japan. :cool:

RRR9
26-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Yeap, be very careful in +++yo - Shinjuku. I was there twice a few years ago.

There are also Chinese pimps as well. They would speak to you in Mandarin saying that they have Jap girls. At first I believed one of them and followed him to 2 or 3 places where he claimed to have Jap girls. The girls are either not good looking or they are Chinese (you can tell they are mainland Chinese).

So, after that I said I don't need to see any more places. Then he got angry and said I had to give him "xao fei" (tip). I said no, why should I pay you! Then I started walking away, but he followed me and threatened to beat me up with his other pimps. Then I stopped, turned around and asked him if he really wants a punch-up (I am 183cm tall and it wouldn't be my first street fight in a foreign country). He knew I was not frightened, so he mumbled something and then I continued to walk.....

pariahman
27-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Thanks bro's!
Will keep all that in mind..................I'm keeping my fingers crossed and wish me lots of luck. As Bro Sashimi has mentioned, My next target may be Koreans.

cheers!

sashimi13
30-07-2005, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=pariahman]Thanks bro's!

Bro I strongly recommend Korea. U will not regret compared to Japan.Anyway when you return please give a detail account of your ventures and please don't forget vital info like place,price,names etc.Cheers and have a time there.

wayne54
31-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Will be in Osaka a few days for training. aft reading the forum, it seems no jap will entertain foreigner. so at least I know what to do. Thanx bro for giving a valuable tips.

MrBates
02-08-2005, 12:54 AM
I might be in +++yo, end of the month...
bros.. need your lobang info, please???? :)

astroboy888
05-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Yes bro nexo,

I got the same problem last week, rejected for not speaking Japanese. Which club did you go to? I might be going there soon again. Want to meet up there?

Astroboy

pharck
08-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Bros, just a little feedback.

I've tried a joint by the name of 21 Century (or in my broken Jap, Ni-Ichi Senki). It's in Shijuku area, head towards HMV - you can't miss HMV. Once there, look for the building opposite of HMV and go up to 3rd floor, don't make same mistake as me, went up wrong staircase to a restaurant!

Once there, the cost is 8,000 Yen even for me, a non-Jap. What you get for this price? One drink and 2 blowjobs within a 45min period. However, the downside is that you are seated in an open booth so people walking past can see you as you are in full view. But the lighting is very dim and the girls there know how to bend so their head blocks your little bro. Anywhere, it's rude to stare so I didn't and was guided to a booth at the end. Another downside is that you can't choose the girls but don't worry, all that I saw were of a certain standard and young (below 25) and slim.

I ordered a beer (biro-oh) and lit up a cigarette, once finished smoking, my first girl came along. She was a bit on the skinny side but still sweet looking and her skin was very nice and smooth. She had long hair (let down, not tied up) and was dressed in a flimy negligee (short silky nightdress) that only barely covered her. We tcss for a while, me in broken Jap and she in broken English. She then proceeded to use a wet wipe to clean my little bro and then proceeded to give a really nice BBBJ. It's quite standard in Japan not to use a condom for bj. At the same time, I autoroam all over the place, you can stroke and prod with your hands anywhere and I did justice to both her tight and wet pussy and arse but did it gently, after all, she's got teeth, a sudden hard poke and the natural reaction may be some tooth marks on my didi. With a combination of good suction and tongue action, I finally CIM and she discreetly spat out in a tissue and cleaned me up with another wet wipe. I thanked her and she sat next to me for another 5 mins during which she fed me my beer and lit my cigarette for me. By then, 25 mins had passed already.
My next girl arrived and she was young too but looked slightly older than the first. The first looked like 20 or 21, and this second one more like 25 with shorter hair and with more meat on her, bigger boobs but still considered slim. I getting older already so actually need more recovery time, a half hour between bouts at least so I wasn't sure if I could come again in such a short time but heck, already included in the fee so try lah!
The process SOP (wet wipes etc. , BBBJ) but this one not as gentle as the first, which in a way was good coz she prob knew I needed more coaxing so she used her hand also such that it was like a HJ into her mouth, initially not much feeling but finally managed to marikita and fire off another round. Quite shack and this one didn't stay for pleasantries which was fine, I didn't care at that stage, she just wet wiped me, smiled and went off, I didn't see her spit though... anyway, my first girl came back so I tipped her, please note that this is not complusory. I was off to meet some Jap folks to discuss biz so I left... continue another time to tell you where they brought me but because I didn't know them too well and already shot off twice, I just enjoyed the atmosphere of the 2 other places.

astroboy888
11-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Dear Bro Pharck,

Thanks for sharing your informative trip to 21 century. Cant wait to hear your other adventures.

Van Basten
14-08-2005, 04:07 AM
Bros, just a little feedback.

I've tried a joint by the name of 21 Century (or in my broken Jap, Ni-Ichi Senki). It's in Shijuku area, head towards HMV - you can't miss HMV. Once there, look for the building opposite of HMV and go up to 3rd floor, don't make same mistake as me, went up wrong staircase to a restaurant!

The process SOP (wet wipes etc. , BBBJ) but this one not as gentle as the first, which in a way was good coz she prob knew I needed more coaxing so she used her hand also such that it was like a HJ into her mouth, initially not much feeling but finally managed to marikita and fire off another round. Quite shack and this one didn't stay for pleasantries which was fine, I didn't care at that stage, she just wet wiped me, smiled and went off, I didn't see her spit though... anyway, my first girl came back so I tipped her, please note that this is not complusory. I was off to meet some Jap folks to discuss biz so I left... continue another time to tell you where they brought me but because I didn't know them too well and already shot off twice, I just enjoyed the atmosphere of the 2 other places.

bro this looks like a gd place... any more recommendations? been frequently going up to Osaka, Kyoto, +++yo this year for work maybe going again soon!

pharck
16-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Bros, sorry man, I'm not that familiar with Osaka or Kyoto, as I used to frequent +++yo but less so nowadays.

Anyway, give 21 Century a try when you're there. For exact directions, you can PM me.

Here's on to my next installment of that eventful night...

Once out of 21 Century, I turned right and walked back to the main intersection where I was meeting my Jap associates. The three of us got into their car and drove towards Roppongyi. This one I can't give directions, I wasn't really paying attention as I thought we were just going for drinks.

Once in that vicinity, they dropped me off and whilst 1 of them went to park the car, the two of us walked through alleyways line with businesses and shops on both sides. After about 5 mins and a couple of intersections, I was pleasantly lost. However, during that time, I noticed (like a bro in the previous post said) quite a few black men touting folks into the establishments. I checked with my friend and he told me they are mostly Nigerians and most can speak fluent Jap! Anyway, he said to avoid those places as most are tourist traps.

We finally arrived at the bar they wanted to bring me to, the name was Nekko-No, or Cat Bar from what I was told. But the name wasn't advertised on the outside, just a lot of pink neon lights and with totally blacked out windows at the front. Apparently, you have to be Jap to enter but my friend managed to get me in. If you're Chinese, you could still get pass sometimes, but forget it if you're ang mo, black or asian (Malay or Indian etc) even if accompanied by Jap, one of the unspoken rules of some places.

Once inside, my friend spoke with the receptionist who then spoke into her earpiece before we were accompanied through the back of the counter into a narrow corridor upstairs and through another set of curtains. Once through the curtains, I was surprised by what I saw. There were probably 10 areas, each cordoned off in the way they arranged the seats. There were 3 sofas in each section, each sofa was a two seater and was semicircular in same, arranged in a triangle. There were lights under the table in the centre and lights from under each sofa and some overhead blue neon lighting. We got seated and drinks were ordered by the recept who brought us up and we were soon joined by my other friend.

Now comes the good part... the drinks were served by a waitress in a school girl uniform. It was a white top with a red scarf, something like scouts would wear around the neck and a dark blue pleated skirt (very very short). She proceeded to put down the drink for my friend on my right and when doing so, bent almost ninety degrees at the waist with the legs remaining straight. I couldn't help but glance out of the corner of my eye and expected to see her "colour tv" but imagine my astonishment - no panties! Her pubic hair was not shaved but very sparse, like that of a young girl and her butt was round and pert. My friend had already started running his hand up and down her legs and started squeezing her butt. Wow, what a thrill...

The waitress then went around to the other side and repeated the process of setting another drink down in the same posture much to the appreciation of my two friends. As she came round to my side, my friend on my left indicated I should be the one showing the appreciation so when she set my drink down, I ran my hand up the entire length of her legs and squeezed her bum, I wasn't sure if I could stick my finger in the pussy so didn't try...yet.
Her skin was real nice and smooth and her butt cheeks were firm and taut, I could feel the stirrings in my loins yet again...

After she left, my friends pointed to the floor on my left and right and I noticed they were mirrors... so much better for viewing... :) They also pointed out certain sections of the floor that was some kind of glass and they said that was seen up from the first level which apart from that was set up very much like the 2nd level. However, it was only available to VIPs. Periodically, every 15 mins, there would be a new girl walking and stopping at these designated viewing panels, it was a sequence where each girl made two rounds around the room, at any one time, depending on the crowd, I was told there were 3 to 8 girls making the rounds, each one doubling up at the viewing panels for a while before proceeding to the next table.

Soon, another two hostesses arrived, one wearing a smart suit with again a very very short skirt, very office girl kind of look. She put down a basket of wet wipes and another basket of warm towels on the table. I followed my friends by wiping my hands with the wet wipes then the warm towels, by this time, he was chatting with this hostess and she bent down (same posture as 1st waitress) but with her bum towards me instead. I took the initiative and put my hand between her legs, yep, no panties again. I wasn't sure as looking down at the mirror, it was quite hard to see coz of her skirt which wasn't the flowing pleated kind but rather the tight short kind. This time, my fingers were a bit probing and I didn't get told off so I enjoyed myself by fingering her. My other friend was busy with a hostess in an air stewardess uniform, wow every Jap fantasy seem to be present at this place. The two hostesses proceeded to sit down with my friends but there was no BJ, just mutual rubbing. Another hostess came by and she was dressed as someone going for aerobics except her stockings (white came up to mid-thigh) and her leotard material was very very thin, I could even feel her pussy lips through the material, what a turn-on. The hostesses left after about 5 mins and I thanked my friends for bringing me here. They told me that it was a members only club and it was a good way to unwind, when asked if anything else was available, they said only "take-away" service where you could check if the girl was that kind as not everyone of them would do it. If yes, the price was starting from 50,000 yen to about 70,000 yen for 2 hours at your hotel. They told me there's a local's price but that'd be the price I'd have to pay. We enjoyed ourselves drinking and touchy-feely with the girls, there was another really sexy one in tennis skirt and top attire that I really liked but I was quite shack already and wouldn't have made it my money's worth so didn't ask for the extras. I was told sometimes this Cat Bar has theme nights where all the girls would be outfitted in similar outfits like Office night, Stewardness night, Sports night etc.

Stay tuned for the last and final installment of my adventure in +++yo.

Van Basten
16-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Bros, sorry man, I'm not that familiar with Osaka or Kyoto, as I used to frequent +++yo but less so nowadays.

Anyway, give 21 Century a try when you're there. For exact directions, you can PM me.

Here's on to my next installment of that eventful night...

Once out of 21 Century, I turned right and walked back to the main intersection where I was meeting my Jap associates. The three of us got into their car and drove towards Roppongyi. This one I can't give directions, I wasn't really paying attention as I thought we were just going for drinks.

Soon, another two hostesses arrived, one wearing a smart suit with again a very very short skirt, very office girl kind of look. The two hostesses proceeded to sit down with my friends but there was no BJ, just mutual rubbing. Another hostess came by and she was dressed as someone going for aerobics except her stockings (white came up to mid-thigh) and her leotard material was very very thin, I could even feel her pussy lips through the material, what a turn-on. If yes, the price was starting from 50,000 yen to about 70,000 yen for 2 hours at your hotel. They told me there's a local's price but that'd be the price I'd have to pay. We enjoyed ourselves drinking and touchy-feely with the girls, there was another really sexy one in tennis skirt and top attire that I really liked but I was quite shack already and wouldn't have made it my money's worth so didn't ask for the extras. I was told sometimes this Cat Bar has theme nights where all the girls would be outfitted in similar outfits like Office night, Stewardness night, Sports night etc.

wah bro how come u got this type of kangtow? this is really no horse run leh, bcos it's really jap style n something different from the usual course. btw u know how much it is? n any chance i try it myself when i go to +++yo next time?

pharck
19-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Bro, that night the drinks came up to about 50,000 yen (including tips to the girls), we had only 9 beers and 3 bottles of sake but I didn't pay so don't know the breakdown.
If you have some Jap friends then easier to get into such places as local knowledge and contacts play a big role; then these friends must be members. Some of these clubs have a one time joining fee of up to 500,000 yen or more for VIP which I hear is by invitation only. Non-japs can forget about joining, very exclusive.
I'll be in Japan this weekend enroute to US but too bad, gf coming along so cannot "explore". ;)

Van Basten
21-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Bro, that night the drinks came up to about 50,000 yen (including tips to the girls), we had only 9 beers and 3 bottles of sake but I didn't pay so don't know the breakdown.
If you have some Jap friends then easier to get into such places as local knowledge and contacts play a big role; then these friends must be members. Some of these clubs have a one time joining fee of up to 500,000 yen or more for VIP which I hear is by invitation only. Non-japs can forget about joining, very exclusive.
I'll be in Japan this weekend enroute to US but too bad, gf coming along so cannot "explore". ;)

ya bro.. 50000yen is ex man.. nearly 800SGD.. but thats the case in Japan isnt it... everything is expensive.

MrBates
28-08-2005, 06:32 PM
me.. here in +++yo..
waleoow, damn expensive...for cheoing.. :mad:

Wei Xiao Bao
28-08-2005, 08:29 PM

Soon, another two hostesses arrived, one wearing a smart suit with again a very very short skirt, very office girl kind of look. She put down a basket of wet wipes and another basket of warm towels on the table. I followed my friends by wiping my hands with the wet wipes then the warm towels, by this time, he was chatting with this hostess and she bent down (same posture as 1st waitress) but with her bum towards me instead. I took the initiative and put my hand between her legs, yep, no panties again. I wasn't sure as looking down at the mirror, it was quite hard to see coz of her skirt which wasn't the flowing pleated kind but rather the tight short kind. This time, my fingers were a bit probing and I didn't get told off so I enjoyed myself by fingering her. My other friend was busy with a hostess in an air stewardess uniform, wow every Jap fantasy seem to be present at this place. The two hostesses proceeded to sit down with my friends but there was no BJ, just mutual rubbing. Another hostess came by and she was dressed as someone going for aerobics except her stockings (white came up to mid-thigh) and her leotard material was very very thin, I could even feel her pussy lips through the material, what a turn-on. The hostesses left after about 5 mins and I thanked my friends for bringing me here. They told me that it was a members only club and it was a good way to unwind, when asked if anything else was available, they said only "take-away" service where you could check if the girl was that kind as not everyone of them would do it. If yes, the price was starting from 50,000 yen to about 70,000 yen for 2 hours at your hotel. They told me there's a local's price but that'd be the price I'd have to pay. We enjoyed ourselves drinking and touchy-feely with the girls, there was another really sexy one in tennis skirt and top attire that I really liked but I was quite shack already and wouldn't have made it my money's worth so didn't ask for the extras. I was told sometimes this Cat Bar has theme nights where all the girls would be outfitted in similar outfits like Office night, Stewardness night, Sports night etc.

Nice FR Bro, I bet you enjoy very much there.

I'm planning for a short trip to Japan next month, hope to venture similar place.

astroboy888
19-10-2005, 05:23 PM
I got a beautiful attractive japanese university student from www.clubboo.com. She plays the bass. Jpy20,000 for 30-40 minutes includes 1 handjob and one blowjob. I played with her tits and finger her pussy and she was very responsive.

Her blowjob was so good, filling my whole stick with her saliva. We took bath together and she even massage me and we laid naked next to each other and chat. For additional JPY10,000, you can fuck her.

Tried the other website xxxyopink guide.com. But as usual, unless you have a japanese friend to bring you, you cant get into the estute owned by japanese. Their service is better than the estute opened by chinese here. Hard to fuck a jap girl.

After going to Shibuya, Ronppogi and Kabuki-cho checking the red light districts, I still prefer kabuki-cho. Even for the love hotel, I think Kabuki-cho nicer than Shibuya. For JPY30,000 you can fuck a jap girl, either bring her to the love hotel or your hotel.

You can also book a korean girl to your room from the xxxyopinkguide.com website.

Better perfect my japanese, my aim next year. If not, cannot get into the Japanese nigtclub where blowjob is cheaper than ordering them to your hotel room.

I am in +++yo this week. Any bro here? Getting bore doing things alone. Perhaps we can go have some fun in the evenings and light up the city.

Any suggestions where to pick up jap girls? what else can i do to try jap girl?

astroboy888
19-10-2005, 05:23 PM
I got a beautiful attractive japanese university student from www.clubboo.com. She plays the bass. Jpy20,000 for 30-40 minutes includes 1 handjob and one blowjob. I played with her tits and finger her pussy and she was very responsive.

Her blowjob was so good, filling my whole stick with her saliva. We took bath together and she even massage me and we laid naked next to each other and chat. For additional JPY10,000, you can fuck her.

Tried the other website xxxyopink guide.com. But as usual, unless you have a japanese friend to bring you, you cant get into the estute owned by japanese. Their service is better than the estute opened by chinese here. Hard to fuck a jap girl.

After going to Shibuya, Ronppogi and Kabuki-cho checking the red light districts, I still prefer kabuki-cho. Even for the love hotel, I think Kabuki-cho nicer than Shibuya. For JPY30,000 you can fuck a jap girl, either bring her to the love hotel or your hotel.

You can also book a korean girl to your room from the xxxyopinkguide.com website.

Better perfect my japanese, my aim next year. If not, cannot get into the Japanese nigtclub where blowjob is cheaper than ordering them to your hotel room.

I am in +++yo this week. Any bro here? Getting bore doing things alone. Perhaps we can go have some fun in the evenings and light up the city.

Any suggestions where to pick up jap girls? what else can i do to try jap girl?

HardCock
29-10-2005, 12:00 AM
If u decide not to spend any money on girls, u can try clubbing at the Roppongi area. There's a club called 911. Try ur luck there and u might pick up a free fuck. Well, it's really like a toss of coin. It's not too difficult to impress the girls there...and many are looking for some fun too. In general, the gals are not too bad and some do speak a little English. No guarantee but u should have some great time though. :)

RRR9
31-10-2005, 06:44 PM
I have been to Japan (+++yo and Osaka) a couple of times over the past few years. Every time I went there I was addicted to the red light districts. I have tried 5 girls in total. Actually wanted to try more but the prices were too steep. Some of my experience was good while the rest is so so. Most of the times the photos that they show outside the shops are quite accurate. But I also experienced one time that the girl looked darker than the photo and not as pretty.

As other bros mentioned, there are many PRCs there disguised as Jap girls. If any PRC male pimp approach you, avoid them at all cost. I had experienced twice of these tried to con me to have FJ with Jap girls. They took me to these joints with PRC girls. you can tell right away sometimes that they are not Jap. So, after showing me 3 places with PRC girls that I didnt like, I said I dont need to see anymore. So, I started to walk away. Then this pimp followed me and said that I had to pay him xiao fei. I said why should I pay you? Then he bluffed me and threatened to beat me up. I turned around and told him to go ahead and see, as I was prepared to take him on. Then he backed off and somehow I got away without paying him.

Anyway, below are FRs on my experience.

Story 1: Shinjuku, +++yo Most of the shops have their own themes, e.g. school girls, nurses, etc. I happened to go into this one with nurses. I forgot the name of the shop now. At the time, I didnt really care what theme, as I was lucky enough to finally overcome the language barrier and convinced them to allow me in. Most of the shopkeepers just simply say Japanese only and show you a big cross using their forearms. (I wont go into the details of how I overcome that. Too long of a story.)

This is my first experience in Japan, so I was very excited. Picked a girl from the photo list. Then the pimp led me into a small room with the size of about 2 - 3 single beds. Of course there is only one bed there. Then the girl came in very soon. She looked about 7/10, but she was the best looking one in the list. Still I was delighted enough to try a Jap girl. Then she led me into the shower room next to our room. There she showered with me and gave me mouthwash to gargle and she did the same. Then we went back to our room and then it was the usual stuff catbath by her licking my nipples and then onto my little bro. There was not much foreplay, as I wasnt sure what I was entitled to do to her. All I knew was that there was no sex. Anyway, she BBBJ me with me lying down. And I wanted to see her face while she BBBJ me. So, I gently moved her off the bed, and I sat on the edge with her kneeling on the floor. Then she continuted to BBBJ me until I came in her mouth. It took a long time for me to come as I was not sure to CIM. Then we went to shower together and put on our clothes. She greeted me as I was walking out of the room. It was not as sextifying as my next experience. But nevertheless I was delighted enough.

Before I left the place, the guy at the reception gave me a card (full of Japanese) with a red cross, and it has phone number, address and map there. I had no idea of what it says on the card, and I was worried for a while. I thought shit, is it that dangerous that they recommend you to have a check-up afterwards. After I left, I read it carefully, then I gathered that it is a discount card with their details on it. Because their theme is about nurse, that is why they have a red cross and pretend to be like a clinic. Phew..

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (33B-24-34)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: not allowed
Damage: I think JPY 20,000.

Story 2: Ikebukuro, +++yo I was so addicted to the girls there that I actually cut short my stay in the US to get back to Japan earlier so that I got more chance of trying the girls again. And I was lucky enough again. This time I went to a building with shops like this in almost every floor. There are many photos at the lift lobby downstairs. I chose the one with all the girls in black uniform which their shop name printed on the chest area. There was this girl on the photo list which looked so sweet and like an AV star. They even have all their details shown age, height & 3 measurements.

Then I was led to this room and soon the girl came in. She looked very sweet and exactly like that in the photo. Unfortunately, I was not too good with measurements in cm, rather than inches. So, she was a bit skinner and shorter than I thought. Then she led me into the shower room next to our room. There she showered with me and gave me mouthwash to gargle and she did the same. Then we went back to the room. She catbath me all over while I was lying down on my back. Then I moved her on top of me and we were in 69 position. She then started BBBJ me.. My god!!! That was an absolutely incredible experience. She has such good skills that I had never and have not since experienced a BBBJ like that. I was not sure how she did it as I couldnt see her face in that 69 position. She kept sucking and it was just too difficult for me to take it anymore. And yet it was too hard to ejaculate for me while having BBBJ. It was just too hard to endure that high feeling while you cannot come. Then I started moaning while she was moaning gently and kept sucking me. After about another 2 minutes of hard to take BBBJ, I finally CIM. Oh, what a relief!!! Then we went to have shower and then I buggered off.

Overall it was an incredible experience. She was not as friendly and smiley as the first girl, but she was still OK.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 6/10 (32A-22-32)
BBBJ: 10/10

Story 3: Shinjuku, +++yo It was early in the morning around 10am. But there were customers waiting there already in this shop, which is located upstairs. I chose a girl out of their photo menu. The guy told me that I have to wait about 30min. I said OK as the other girls dont look appealing. So, he took me to a waiting room where there was one guy waiting for another girl. I sat down and started reading their comic books, pretending I understand Japanese words :p Then the pimp came in.but nope, it was the other guys turn. Finally, waited exactly 30min, the pimp came and asked me to go into one of the rooms. But he reminded me that there is no forceful act or sexual intercourse. I said OK.

This time the girl came out to the corridor to led me into the room. She was beautiful and was wearing a white nurse uniform. There was a small plastic basket inside the room where she asked me to put my clothes in it. She also stripped at the same time. My goodness. She has a perfect body to me, and very fair skin. She was wearing white lacey type bra and panty. Her breast was 34C and pink perky nipples. At that time, my little bro already became hard. Then it was the usual shower and gargle, then we went back to the room.

First she asked me to lie down and she catbath me. I couldnt resist her beautiful breast. So, after a few minutes I got up and start licking her right nipple, while she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She started moaning and I started caressing her ribs and chest areas, while my tongue continued to lick her right nipple. Then she moaned even louder in Japanese (dont know what she was moaning about). Then I switched to her left nipple and continue to caress her body. She seemed to like it very much. Then I got her lying down and continue to lick her nipples, neck and upper arms, while she was moaning away. After about 5 minutes of that, she got up, kneeled down on the floor and started to BBBJ me lying on the edge of the bed. It was very nice watching her beautiful body while she was sucking away.

What she did next was to sit on top of my thighs. I wasnt sure what she was going to do then. She pulled my hard rod close to her vagina. Then I asked her to stop and put on a condom first, thinking that she was pulling it into her vagina (I thought I was getting lucky; and I thought it would better be safe and play longer rather than sorry). She went out to get a condom, came back and put it on for me. But what she was trying to do was just to pretend to ride on me. In fact she was just going to do a HJ. She basically used her hand to bring my rod close to her vagina, while her body moved up and down, and she moaned at the same time. In other words, she just pretend pretend like I was really making love to her. Her HJ skills was not really that good. So, overall it was not that sextisfying. But she was really nice and friendly.

After that we had a short chat as there was still a little bit of time left. She told me that she was studying at university, and which days of the week she works there and hope that I go back to visit her. Then the alarm went off and it was time to go.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 10/10 (34C-24-34)
BBBJ: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
Damage: JPY 22,000.

I think a lot of bros have already experienced BBBJ in Japan. Unfortunately, FJ is not allowed in most places in Japan. It would be great if some bros can share their methods of getting FJ in Japan.

For me, if I really want to have FJ outside of Japan, I go to Sydney where there are a few joints with Japanese girls providing full service. But choices are limited as there are not that many Jap girls in Sydney.

lavie
02-11-2005, 03:51 PM
To provide some info for japan.

last time i used to go over for regular business trips.
You can try this thing call delievery health service.... it is call deli hell su (direct translation)

Basically in any big cities in japan with entertainment, you can find some shops which provide information on all the chiong places and services around the area... we call it the information shop...

you can get vouchers and discounts from there.

But there is 1 problem and that is language. Some of the people there dun speak english so it really depends on your luck.
And please tell them upfront you are foreigner.. and they will recommend you shops which can will service foreigners.

If u can find this information shop, things will be much easier for you.

More details on the delivery health service.

They will send a gal to your hotel room, no choosing but you can describe the kind of gals you like to them. 60-70% you can get something similar but of cos no gurantee. If you do not have any hotel room, they can also arrange a love hotel for you but you got to bear the charges.

ok the system
60min - 13000 yen to 15000 yen
This is the standard package with cat bath, bathing with the gal and BJ and any others except sex. if you wan more action.. must top up another 10000 yen.

if you got good stamina.. the gal usually allows you to have 2 shots...

usually i use this service...
i find it better than those BJ shops you find outside cos time is more flexible for this. Also you can request for cos play but of cos need to add $$

i can speak alittle japanese so it is slightly easier for me.

impt thing to note is pls tell them you are foreigner and promised you will not hit or abuse the gal.

hope the above information helps

regak
06-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi - went through this thread and basically it confirms all the stuff regarding Japan - hard to get paid sex for foreigners and expensive. I lived there two years and have some stuff to share to hopefully help you guys.

I one earlier posyt the BJ place Century 21 that takes foreigners was mentioned the place is actually on Center Gai (street) in Shibuya and it is after the HMV store - try that it good value for money (with Japanese standards)

Another street hooker place is Koganecho (station KEIHIN-KYUKO railway line)
Just under railroad between Koganecho and Hinodecho. Easier to find comparing to the other districts. 45min. from Shinagawa station in +++yo. Usually 10,000yen for 20min. (FJ many thai girls no JP gers)

In Shinjuku - Kabukicho 2 in block 25 there is a place called Hinomaru (Fashion Health) that at least 2 years ago takes gaijins. The place is a real Japanese fashion health but for extra you could before at least get FJ also. I have not been there for two years and things changes but at 30.000 Yen you got what you wanted by Jap gers.

Otherwise all this touts (as mentioned in previous posts) they show you pics of gers that does not show up. If you get a Jap she is fat, if you get good looking she is PRC. Had some nice fuck with Jap girls (fat) this way the OKT's running around Koma Theater to pick you up.

However in Japan you can pick up ONS gers in Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro and Shinagawa places that is the best way to SYT jap gers

MrBates
07-11-2005, 09:53 PM
good info, guys...keep it up..:)

cebeion
21-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Dear Samsters,

Is there any brudders currently in +++yo who wants to cheong together?

I am currently in +++yo staying at Hilton for another 10 days and would really like to bonk some jap chicks lah..

Please pm or reply!

Cebeion...always on...

Intimissimo
22-11-2005, 07:26 AM
I used to maintain a thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14059) on Japan fuzoku stuff.

Also, can read this (http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=kuchikomi&id=380) for some latest developments.

astroboy888
05-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Dear Bro Cebeion,

I always go to +++yo and want to cheong with some bro here. I was here last week and now I am here again in Fukuoka. Tommorrow I will be in +++yo until Thursday. ANy brother want to cheong tomorrow and wed nite?

Regards

Daniel

Dear Samsters,

Is there any brudders currently in +++yo who wants to cheong together?

I am currently in +++yo staying at Hilton for another 10 days and would really like to bonk some jap chicks lah..

Please pm or reply!

Cebeion...always on...

astroboy888
05-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi Bro,

Which pubs in Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro and Shinagawa do you go to pick up girls?

Regards Daniel

Hi - went through this thread and basically it confirms all the stuff regarding Japan - hard to get paid sex for foreigners and expensive. I lived there two years and have some stuff to share to hopefully help you guys.

I one earlier posyt the BJ place Century 21 that takes foreigners was mentioned the place is actually on Center Gai (street) in Shibuya and it is after the HMV store - try that it good value for money (with Japanese standards)

Another street hooker place is Koganecho (station KEIHIN-KYUKO railway line)
Just under railroad between Koganecho and Hinodecho. Easier to find comparing to the other districts. 45min. from Shinagawa station in +++yo. Usually 10,000yen for 20min. (FJ many thai girls no JP gers)

In Shinjuku - Kabukicho 2 in block 25 there is a place called Hinomaru (Fashion Health) that at least 2 years ago takes gaijins. The place is a real Japanese fashion health but for extra you could before at least get FJ also. I have not been there for two years and things changes but at 30.000 Yen you got what you wanted by Jap gers.

Otherwise all this touts (as mentioned in previous posts) they show you pics of gers that does not show up. If you get a Jap she is fat, if you get good looking she is PRC. Had some nice fuck with Jap girls (fat) this way the OKT's running around Koma Theater to pick you up.

However in Japan you can pick up ONS gers in Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro and Shinagawa places that is the best way to SYT jap gers

iluvktv
05-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi,
I will be in +++yo from 14 to 17 December 2005, will you still be there, if so, lets meet up and cheong together.

Dear Bro Cebeion,

I always go to +++yo and want to cheong with some bro here. I was here last week and now I am here again in Fukuoka. Tommorrow I will be in +++yo until Thursday. ANy brother want to cheong tomorrow and wed nite?

Regards

Daniel

astroboy888
06-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi Bro iluvktv,

No I will be back in Singaporea already. But I go to +++yo often. Lets meet another time.

Daniel

Hi,
I will be in +++yo from 14 to 17 December 2005, will you still be there, if so, lets meet up and cheong together.

astroboy888
06-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Hi Bro iluvktv,

No I will be back in Singaporea already. But I go to +++yo often. Lets meet another time.

QUOTE=iluvktv]Hi,
I will be in +++yo from 14 to 17 December 2005, will you still be there, if so, lets meet up and cheong together.[/QUOTE]

astroboy888
07-12-2005, 02:43 AM
Followed Bro Regak's advice and went to Shunjuku to look for HMV. I must had come out of the wrong exit. I remembered last time there is a HMV that stands alone. But I exited Shunjuku exit and there is a HMV inside Times Square and another inside My City. Maybe I should have exited Shunjuku West exit.

Changed to Plan B and tried to find Hanamaru. Met a China pimp but he wasnt helpful. Walking along Kabuki-cho 2, another Chinese pimp approached. He seemed friendly, I asked particularly for a Japnese girl. Since I am staying at Ronponggi, the girl might not want to go my hotel since its too far. He brought me to a small club and asked me to go in and choose from the row of Japanese girls sitting on the couch. At the same time, he told the guy in charge I could actually speak some Japanese and I guess that gave comfort to the Japanese girl I chose. She is a bit bitchy, but nevertheless young and tall and good looking.

Passed the guy in charge JPY30,000 and she walked out of the tiny club with me and brought me to a nearby love hotel. This is the first time I am going to a love hotel and it is certainly an eye opener. This is probably the cheaper of the lot of love hotels around this area. Inside the lobby, photos of the rooms available are lited up and you pick the one you like and press the button. The photo turns dim and you go pay for the room. It was around JPY5,700 for slightly more than an hour.

We went into the room. Everything seems to be available. A nice bed with the control panel next to it that controls the different channels of music, volume, various lighting including the ceiling light which changes color every few mintues. The mirror on the wall also has flourecent lighting. You can also choose flashing stars on the ceiling. There is a TV where you can sing karaoke and a phone charger for various brands of mobile phone. A fridge where you can buy different drinks. Interesting is the bath tub where all lights can be dimmed in the bathroom and the lights from the bottom of the bathtub changes all the time, i.e. red, green, blue, purple. She filled the bathub with warm water then shower and clean me up. We then had a nice bath together. When we entered the bathtub, the water overflows to the floor. Nice sound.

When we are on the bed, she said she was cold. Its around 8 degrees outside. So i used my body to warm her up and start sucking her thick nipples and carressing her firm breasts. She was quite tall. With my limited Japanese, we had a rather good conversation going talking about where she is from and about Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong . After a while, it was her turn and she started with a BJ and eventually put on a cap for me and I fucked her for some time.

After that, we just laid there under the cover holding hands and chat some more. We talked about her painted finger nails among other things. Guess it is pretty expensive to get it done in +++yo.

Before we left the room, we showered together. I asked for her mobile number and when I come to +++yo next time, I could ask her for dinner. She is a pretty good looking and tall lady with nice protruded nipples and firm medium size breasts. Cant believe I am actually fucking a young girl. Being thirty-something fucking a lady who was borned in 1984 (21 years old) is kind of mind boggling.

End of report.

seeknewss
07-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Followed Bro Regak's advice and went to Shunjuku to look for HMV. I must had come out of the wrong exit. I remembered last time there is a HMV that stands alone. But I exited Shunjuku exit and there is a HMV inside Times Square and another inside My City. Maybe I should have exited Shunjuku West exit. ...

Before we left the room, we showered together. I asked for her mobile number and when I come to +++yo next time, I could ask her for dinner. She is a pretty good looking and tall lady with nice protruded nipples and firm medium size breasts. Cant believe I am actually fucking a young girl. Being thirty-something fucking a lady who was borned in 1984 (21 years old) is kind of mind boggling.

End of report.

bro astroboy, envy your spending power of almost US$350 or S$580. I go to +++yo very often but can't pay that kind of sum for a 1 hour session with a pretty Jap gals. Anyway good FR and eye opener even for me.

MrBates
07-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Nice report Astroboy888...
Shit, it's really important to learn Japanese to have good f%&k in +++yo...:(
the only word I know is 'Bakero'! how to cheong when I go there??:D

astroboy888
09-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Well Bro Seeknewss,

This has got to stop soon cause not wise to spend such amounts. It might be better utilised on many more fucks over Malaysian Chinese/PRC girls.

So for my new year resolution, I already signed up for Japanese class during lunch times twice a week to quickly further improve my Japanese especially business Japanese. Anyway, can claim school fees from company. I guess it will be good for my career too. Wink.

bro astroboy, envy your spending power of almost US$350 or S$580. I go to +++yo very often but can't pay that kind of sum for a 1 hour session with a pretty Jap gals. Anyway good FR and eye opener even for me.

voxster
13-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Hi bros astroboy888, iluvktv, Cebeion

I will be in xxxyo from 13-17 Jan 06, staying at Shinjuku. We can meet up if u are there, or any bros here who will be there during this period, can pm or msg me, many thanks.

flimscan
17-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Bro Just to alert you to some joints in Japan.......there are some PRC working there and they speak damn good Japanese n look also like Japanese.

Thanks bro' Sashimi,

Advice note and will adhere too strictly...............sad that I will not be able to experience Jap sex culture up close and personal since I'll be there. Hope to score in the Adultfriendfiner site and hopefully, know some locals there and share it with you guys...........

cheers!

I wonder how they can speak such good japanese when others cant?

deedesilover
20-12-2005, 05:18 PM
I will be in xxxyo from 13-17 Jan 06, staying at Shinjuku. We can meet up if u are there, or any bros here who will be there during this period, can pm or msg me, many thanks.where are you planning to visit? :cool:

voxster
27-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Shinjuku, Roppongi, Shibuya, Harajuku. Pm me with your contact if keen to join me.

cheers,

voxster
27-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Shinjuku, Roppongi, Shibuya, Harajuku. Pm me with your contact if keen to join me.

cheers,

ayanami
12-01-2006, 09:31 PM
:p Hi Guys,

I'm also in Shinjuku currently.... any good place for "fun"... please advise.
I can speak good Japanese...

Van Basten
21-01-2006, 06:23 PM
:p Hi Guys,

I'm also in Shinjuku currently.... any good place for "fun"... please advise.
I can speak good Japanese...

bro u based in japan? will look u up if i go +++yo again... been there 3 times last year but always stayed around shinagawa area. next time must try shinjuku area!

docomo
11-02-2006, 09:36 PM
well any fellow countryman out for cheong session especially in shinjuku , plz give me mail :[email protected] ........ thanks

daring70
22-02-2006, 07:41 PM
anyone knows how to contact fujiko of club boo ? am crushed to learn that she has left :(

muutseeker
09-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Last time I was here I stumbled into a bar in Roppongi where you could get Phillipine FL - it was very close to the crossing, on the side of road opposite McDonalds and upstairs. Will do proper investigation tonight and advise bros.

Enjoy!

yhs1
09-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Was at Shinjuku a few days ago..so many shops.. just too bad I dont speak japanese..

at the Shinjuku station take the EAST exit...

so zero score for me in +++yo...

pharck
26-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Bros, I was in Jap for a one night stopover, in a different line now so didn't want to impose on ex-contacts to bring me around. Since I was there only for a short time, I called up Club Boo but they were closed for holiday (14-15 Jan 2007)... bloody suay man, already picked out the "Platinium" chick I wanted!
Anyway, went back to my old haunt Century 21 but found out they'd closed!!! Getting desperate so called up my old contact and asked him where to go. According to him, there's been a recent clampdown of Pink Salons (BJ places) and other equivalents due to unlicensed operators and also increasing nos. of STDs being contracted. He told me to try walking around Shibuya, Kabukicho or Roppongyi but I couldn't be bothered.
Quite tired and sian, headed back to hotel and looked up one of their escort services from this site http://openadultdirectory.com/escorts/Japan/
Took a risk after a quick scan chose a gal from this link...
http://www.cosmopolitanbeauties.com/tomoko.htm

She showed up in half an hour and I was disappointed. Not fat but a little on the meaty side. I could have paid 5,000 yen and told her to bugger off but since she was already here, I thought, nevermind, give it a try.

Paid her 30,000 Yen then she proceeded to take a shower. After that, very SOP, BJ with condom!!! Last time I was in Japan, the escorts I called all gave BJs w/o CD. To be fair, her skin was nice and smooth and boobs were a C cup. Could also speak English fairly well. FJ wasn't too bad, with a lot of typical Jap squealing... :)

All in all,
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 34C
BJ: 6/10 (-1 for no BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: NO NO NO!
Very average service considering the price I paid - around S$360 ! Imagine, I could have had 2 girls at once in GL with S$60 left over for dinner. But I suppose given my luck so far, a bad one had to come along to even out the score eh?

PS - to make up for it, I recorded everything down on my vid cam, turned it on and left it on the desk like it was "charging" when she went for her shower. Maybe I'll edit it and post on YouTube/PornTube/YouPorn... hehheh

Tak9
27-01-2007, 05:33 AM
A little info in the Japan scene:

The reason why many of the freelance girls won't go beyond a blowjob is because in Japan, prostitution is paying a woman for sex. Sex is defined by the penis entering the vagina(I know this sounds obvious but bear with me). Oral stimulation and anal penetration is not considered sex. A woman paying a man for sex is also not considered prostitution.

In terms of prosecution, the proprietor or the operator of the facility that the act of prostitution is commited in is the one who is fined. They don't actually charge the prostitute.

Hence, why a lot of freelancers do not go beyond the old blowjob.

daring70
27-01-2007, 04:20 PM
anyone ever tried LIME from http://www.clubboo.jp/frames/home.htm ? her photo look damn good ....

based on my experience using this site, all the girls are real

deedesilover
30-01-2007, 10:26 PM
The other two platinums look pretty good as well.

Just recently I was in +++yo, and actually tried out this place where they allowed sex. The girls were real Japanese. 10,000 yen for 40 minutes. The thing was, the girls were old and ugly, stinky breath, and you don't get to choose. Then again, I think there isn't much choice. I don't think you guys would want a FR on that so I'm not going into details.

natto3
04-02-2007, 11:01 AM
hi bros,

will be going to wakayama area for chinese new year. it is a traditionally well known for hot springs. wonder if any bros know about the action in the hot springs in that area. have been to other hot springs before, so only interested in that area. what is the specialiaty food to look for in that area?

thanks and happy new year to all bros.:D

haruki
07-02-2007, 01:26 PM
m going to sapporo. any good recommendation?

abas2d
02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Anyone knows of any alternative to Century 21 at Shibuya? Currently in +++yo now and looking for something happening!

padms
24-07-2008, 08:19 PM
This thread is so dead... time to revive it.... :)

Didn't check out Osaka but the girls on the street are really revealing ...

As for Tokyo, found a old timer from Singapore who picked me right off the street for a Singaporean. He works the Shinjuku area, and promised AV actresses. He seems like a good man who needs business from bros visiting Tokyo. A man lost to Singapore ... am kind of sympathetic ya ... we all know it ain't easy here .... so for him to be have to work over there in this biz ... well you know.

So for bros in need of some action in Tokyo ... PM me for his contacts. Only bros who meet the usual requirements need to contact me.

Thanks

Necro
27-07-2008, 03:22 PM
i fully agree. there should be an alive thread for japan!! nothing at all!!! so sad.:(

padms
27-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Kabukicho Strip Club Flyer ... (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/2706852276_fafc1bb0c3_o.jpg)

Quite tourist friendly. I even saw a guy drag his samsonite luggage to it. Must have just got off the plane!

Anyway, it's 5200 JPY per entry but just hook up with any touts along the st and you get in at a discount.

This is actually the strip schedule for the various AV gals ...

milo_man
28-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Any Hotel friendly in osaka area? actually is osaka a good place to find gers?

noobiedick
28-07-2008, 05:26 PM
This is funny because Japan is the city of sex and sin. Anyway, I travel to Japan every now and then so I'll share what I know with the brothers..

Google Tokyo Pink Guide

In this website, you'll find decent information meant to help the average Gai-jin. Details include price and location and whether they accept foreigners. You can check them out but if you're lazy, just look into the escorts and health section.

For Escorts

For escorts, there's a lot of con shop out there if you're none Japanese (especially the Korean's and their heavily photoshop images). The areas I've had success so far;

1) Club Boo - very decent, very nice but a little expensive (ard $40,000 yen)

2) Delivery health - cheaper but success is not always guaranteed, probably 90% of the time (ard $20,000 - $35,000 yen)

3) Look for a Chinese tout, pretend you're a Taiwanese and ask for takeaways. They'll bring you to the Gaijin friendly hostess bar and you can pick out Japanese girls that serves Gaijin. I have had the best success, the most mind-blowing experience with the prettiest girl (and I highly recommend this if you do not want to put in too much effort). Ard $35,000 - $40,000 yen

I know it is expensive but trust me, you'll want to experience this and savor the foreplay.

Soap-land

Soapland are brothels and are generally Gai-jin friendly as well. You just need to be brave, step in and ask. Most girls are really pretty but there is always the danger of being thrown out... unless you have a local company. Ard $16,000-$20,000.

Pick-Up

Now if you have a week or more in Japan, try picking girls up in Rongponggi bars like Mowtown etc.. there are about 4-5 clubs where chicks might pick you up!! But then, you have to compete with Ang-Mos. Being Asian, they'll assume you're local unless you chat them up.

A place with reasonable success is Starbucks.. yes, crazy but yes. Two days is all you need to bed them.

Hostess

Hostess are lonely creatures who makes tons of money only to spend them on ducks. Now if you group together and visit them towards closing (2am onwards) and if you're nice, decent and polite; buy them supper and they'll fuck your brains out for free.. for the rest of your trip.

Personally, I dun like to spend too much effort. I'm lazy so I usually try go for hostess and if I'm on my own , I do the takeaway at $35,000 yen.

Oh.. you might also want to check out www.craigslist.org

jerrystockton
07-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Going to Tokyo this October. Any uodates ? Thanks

natto3
07-08-2008, 06:18 PM
m going to sapporo. any good recommendation?
there are several soaplands in the susukino area. this is the shinjuku of the north. there is one opposite robinsons(yes) department store. it has a big sign out side with the prices. you can't miss it unless you're blind. there a big sign that say secretaries club upstairs too! along several of the side lanes there are more and some strip joints etc. the train station is susukino.
have fun.:D

xiaohum
07-08-2008, 09:59 PM
I m gg with ma friends in sept..

any bro here knows how their 'geylang' works?

ray2003
07-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi all,
Reaching Osaka on 18th Aug and will be spending 2 days there before business starts. Any recommendation?

Thanks!

macfookie
17-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Going to Tokyo soon on tuesday. Anyone there care to bring me around? Will be staying near Tokyo Dome.

gary84
01-04-2009, 11:14 PM
time to revive this thread once again...bro can share ur contacts for kt for AV actresses...am flying off next morning 6am...tks!

This thread is so dead... time to revive it.... :)

Didn't check out Osaka but the girls on the street are really revealing ...

As for Tokyo, found a old timer from Singapore who picked me right off the street for a Singaporean. He works the Shinjuku area, and promised AV actresses. He seems like a good man who needs business from bros visiting Tokyo. A man lost to Singapore ... am kind of sympathetic ya ... we all know it ain't easy here .... so for him to be have to work over there in this biz ... well you know.

So for bros in need of some action in Tokyo ... PM me for his contacts. Only bros who meet the usual requirements need to contact me.

Thanks

zemphis
07-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Pick-Up

Now if you have a week or more in Japan, try picking girls up in Rongponggi bars like Mowtown etc.. there are about 4-5 clubs where chicks might pick you up!! But then, you have to compete with Ang-Mos. Being Asian, they'll assume you're local unless you chat them up.

A place with reasonable success is Starbucks.. yes, crazy but yes. Two days is all you need to bed them.

[/url]

Hmmm, any Starbucks??
Gonna drink alot of coffee liao!

machinehead1234
07-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Hmmm, any Starbucks??
Gonna drink alot of coffee liao!

I reckon Starbucks in the normal glitzy districts such as in Ginza (Omotesando), Shinjuku will be a good start. I normally pop by the one in Roppongi Hills due to proximity to my place.

From what i observe, its not always true that Starbucks is a good pickup place. Many just wanna kick back and enjoy a cuppa with their friends and catch up. Compared to the West, its harder to just chat up a JP lady in a coffeeshop setting.

Best bet is to head to the Supermarkets and Basements of the large shopping malls (where the food/drink area are). Most often, you can at least get digits. Another good alternative of course, is the fashion shops/clothing stores. Zara is a good and safe bet. So is Gap/Uniqlo and if you are feeling a little confident, try out the Omotesando stretch. A nice spring blazer, a nice bag and sharp shoes armed with a decent Japanese language mastery, will bring you places.

johnny_tan
08-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Hello samsters

Looking at the number of AV fans here, I suppose many of you in this forum harbor a wish to bed a real Japanese. However, the lack of Japanese language ability hinders your progress in the sex scene here in Japan.
Fret now, as I am currenly working in Japan (I am not a pimp and I dont work in the sex industry) and am a fluent speaker of Japanese, I might be able to help you arrange somebody of your preference or choice to your hotel or something for a small fee.
Do PM me and see how I can help you if you are in Japan and looking for a romp or are coming to Japan and need help in arranging a sex session at your hotel or something.

Cheers!

highbreak
11-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Hello samsters

Looking at the number of AV fans here, I suppose many of you in this forum harbor a wish to bed a real Japanese. However, the lack of Japanese language ability hinders your progress in the sex scene here in Japan.
Fret now, as I am currenly working in Japan (I am not a pimp and I dont work in the sex industry) and am a fluent speaker of Japanese, I might be able to help you arrange somebody of your preference or choice to your hotel or something for a small fee.
Do PM me and see how I can help you if you are in Japan and looking for a romp or are coming to Japan and need help in arranging a sex session at your hotel or something.

Cheers!

Hi bro, currently in kumamoto now... any recommendation? I can understand a bit of jap.. but cant speak well... Thanks in advance

oxoxoxox
13-04-2009, 06:48 AM
F{XEyXTCguLOVE GALLERYF{Łv^F{̕X⊽yX̏񂪖 ځI (http://www.kumamoto.lvg9.com/top.html)

try these places.

QQBoy
17-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Hello samsters

Cheers!

What's the damage to arrange someone to my hotel room?

slackerz_00
20-04-2009, 05:55 PM
To Bros to SBF,

I will be visiting Osaka tis wed. Any recom? If cant speak Jap, still possible? e links r in jap. Dun understand. N how is e damage like in Jap? Thks.

Dirtysa
27-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Hello samsters

Cheers!

Yo how much is your small fee may I ask? :P If acceptable, when I go Japan can ask for your help, hee

docomo
27-04-2009, 10:58 PM
well any fellow countryman out for cheong session especially in shinjuku , :):):):) plz give a post or leave contact

Dirtysa
29-04-2009, 01:17 AM
well any fellow countryman out for cheong session especially in shinjuku , :):):):) plz give a post or leave contact

I might, might~ be in Japan again in late Aug around 21 onwards, so see how then.

sam_snooze
30-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi bro,

I might be in Kyoto for a week in end of May 09. So anyone will there?

machinehead1234
04-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Was in Tokyo over the weekend. The airport is like stepping out of a battlefield.

Anyways, had coffee with one of my Japanese store manager (female). I do find that japanese women in general (im talking professional women) are still traditionalist at heart. That means they often take the cue from how the men act and behave. You can have a lady decked out in designer from head to toe, but end of the day, she still expects the guy to make the first move and take the lead.

Essentially, in JP, one has to be bold and confident to excel in the hunting scene. Should not put these ladies on a high pedestal because i found many to be suffering from internal low self-esteem. What you see is merely a front, to guise their lack of confidence and social skills.

In addition, most (in JP) are not used to being "picked up" by men in normal, non-club/pub settings. So more often than not, your rate of success goes up exponentially in such settings (e.g. Supermarket, Boutiques, coffee places etc) due to a lack of competition (unlike the US).

Humility, politeness, good fashion sense (that includes a liberal dosage of high-end designer), smattering of language abilities and gentlemanliness are what comes to mind to impressing a JP lady. Its really quite different the mechanics involved, as compared to say, a Singaporean lady or Caucasian.

torex
04-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Humility, politeness, good fashion sense (that includes a liberal dosage of high-end designer), smattering of language abilities and gentlemanliness are what comes to mind to impressing a JP lady. Its really quite different the mechanics involved, as compared to say, a Singaporean lady or Caucasian.

THanks for the info. I understand that most Jap guys are MCP and don't treat their gals nicely. According to my Jap teacher, most gals would like manly guy who knows how to treat the lady well. :)

superb88
06-05-2009, 06:45 PM
To all Brothers,

I will be at Tokyo from 11-16 May. Anybody free to meet up? If have lobang, we cheong together, if no lobang, we go Starbucks drink coffee or visit Supermarket lor and see if luck is on our side. LOL

PM me to make arrangement!

Superb!!

dinky draguth
07-05-2009, 02:28 AM
ハローsamsters

のAVファンの数はここを見て、私はあなたのこのフォーラムで多くの仮定のベッドには日本の本当の希望を抱 く。ただし、日本語の言語能力の欠如、日本のセックスシーンここでお客様の進歩を妨げる。
フレット今、私は現在、日本では(私はポン引きはないと、セックス産業で働く私dont )働いていると日本、私はあなたの好みや選択の誰かがあなたのホテルを手配するためにできるかもしれないの ですがうまい人のために小額の手数料か何か。
午後は、僕としている場合、または日本で楽勝して日本に来る方法を探して参照することができます私はあなた が必要あなたのホテルか何かでセックスセッション整理に役立つ。

乾杯!

Dirtysa
08-05-2009, 01:17 AM
ハローsamsters

のAVファンの数はここを見て、私はあなたのこのフォーラムで多くの仮定のベッドには日本の本当の希望を抱 く。ただし、日本語の言語能力の欠如、日本のセックスシーンここでお客様の進歩を妨げる。
フレット今、私は現在、日本では(私はポン引きはないと、セックス産業で働く私dont )働いていると日本、私はあなたの好みや選択の誰かがあなたのホテルを手配するためにできるかもしれないの ですがうまい人のために小額の手数料か何か。
午後は、僕としている場合、または日本で楽勝して日本に来る方法を探して参照することができます私はあなた が必要あなたのホテルか何かでセックスセッション整理に役立つ。

乾杯!

Err translation pls? Online translation s*cks alot sometimes...

noobcomer
18-05-2009, 04:08 PM
the jap by bro dinky seems to be the trans for bro johnny_tan's post (see post 78)
but seems a bit broken and incomplete (eg the sentence in the bracket is not trans)

johnny_tan
21-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Yes, this is a substandard translation of what i posted..duno why somebody must translate what i wrote to japanese..

goo_ey
21-05-2009, 11:26 PM
ハローsamsters

乾杯!

Translated using google:

Hello samsters

AV is the number of fans to see here, I assume many of the beds in this forum or your true wishes in Japan. However, the lack of Japanese language ability and impede the progress of your sex in Japan.
Now Fred, I am currently in Japan (I do not pimp, I work in the sex industry dont) and Japan are working, I may be in order to arrange for your hotel or selected by some of your favorite or something for a small fee that is not good.
Afternoon, if you me, I can see how I came to Japan looking for the easy victory in Japan or in the sex session will help you organize your hotel or something you need.

Cheers!

porno frank
22-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Is it a chinky bro or a gook

Tony Stark
23-05-2009, 03:08 AM
Would like to travel to Tokyo in July or August. Haha using my miles points for free return trip. :D

Interested bros please PM me your dates. We can come out for coffee for discussion.

adidas88
23-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Would like to travel to Tokyo in July or August. Haha using my miles points for free return trip. :D

Interested bros please PM me your dates. We can come out for coffee for discussion.

ur miles points can claim for 2 free tkt bor ??
if can, i'll come with u ... :D :D

fkma
23-05-2009, 08:55 AM
now sq ticket to japan very very cheap.

Tony Stark
24-05-2009, 06:09 AM
ur miles points can claim for 2 free tkt bor ??
if can, i'll come with u ... :D

KNN what is this!? Every time talk about not to take advantage of PRC MMs. You a CASH KING want to take advantage of poor coolie like me hor. :rolleyes: Me in Tokyo eat cup noodles and bread for every meal one hor. I'm unable to afford expensive meals unlike some of the bros here. :p

My motto. Have miles. Will fly. Eat grass. Not an issue. :eek:

now sq ticket to japan very very cheap.

Probably due to H1N1 virus outbreak in Japan. Cheapest now is about S$480 (incl tax) for TYO return tickets for a certain airline. Hehe.

adidas88
24-05-2009, 10:39 AM
KNN what is this!? Every time talk about not to take advantage of PRC MMs. You a CASH KING want to take advantage of poor coolie like me hor.
PRC MMs r very poor thing but they r sweet & cute .. so muct not take advantage of them ...

Me in Tokyo eat cup noodles and bread for every meal one hor. I'm unable to afford expensive meals unlike some of the bros here.
me also take cup noodles in CP PZL everyday .....
dun believe ?? asked bro bonk88 ..... :D

Tony Stark
24-05-2009, 03:04 PM
me also take cup noodles in CP PZL everyday .....
dun believe ?? asked bro bonk88 ..... :D

KNN me in Tokyo eat cup noodles everyday in my dingy tatami mat room and PCC myself after come back from Shibuya 101. :(

Want to compare with me of you eating cup noodles in CP sauna and can get economical bonk? Please don't talk cock deh! :rolleyes:

CASH KING please come to Japan and try S$500 soapland bonk everyday. After that blow a thousand dollars in hostess clubs every night. Let me see if you can still live up to your name! :D

natto3
24-05-2009, 03:19 PM
KNN what is this!? Every time talk about not to take advantage of PRC MMs. You a CASH KING want to take advantage of poor coolie like me hor. :rolleyes: Me in Tokyo eat cup noodles and bread for every meal one hor. I'm unable to afford expensive meals unlike some of the bros here. :p

My motto. Have miles. Will fly. Eat grass. Not an issue. :eek:

Probably due to H1N1 virus outbreak in Japan. Cheapest now is about S$480 (incl tax) for TYO return tickets for a certain airline. Hehe.
bro by which airline and is it two to go?

Mestina
24-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Me now in kyoto leh.
Where got fun I can go ah? hehehehe....

houjiji
25-05-2009, 05:08 AM
You can find high quality of japanese at genting of malaysia..
They do a good job too..:)

bettermanHFA
25-05-2009, 10:55 AM
For Japanese Girls - Best Place is in HongKong - Check out Sex141.com for comprehensive listing....Price is HK$1300-1400 cheaper than the 20-30000yen you must pay in Tokyo. Trust me, the quality in HongKong is even better than those you find in Soap-land. Cheers...Happy Bonking.

Dirtysa
05-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Those chicks claimed to be from Japan or Korea on Sex141.com are not real, majority of them are from Mongolia.

Even though they are from Mongolia, they are not bad. I've tried one so called "Korean" from sex141.com a few months back for overnight in my hotel, young, wild and pretty.

From her info, not all the gals classified under "Korean or Japanese" are young.

Woo so how much did you pay for the overnighter then? Too bad they are not really from Korea or Japan. Can see the photos are either fake or photoshoped. Guess going to Japan would be a safer bet :P

GYFcuker
11-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Those 141 posted as Japanese are not usually ALL ( 100% ) fake, occassionally I had encounter thrice who are really 100% japanese bec I can speak Japanese and their township somewhere they mentioned are true. However, you are nearly right bec most of the posting are Korean. BUT Korean are somewhat consider tall Korean model if you look at the height they post ( eg 5ft 6 or 5ft 7 ) then from the look it aren;t japanese bec Japanese usually falls below the category height of 5ft 4 - 5ft 5 as a tell-tale sign. Furthermore, those tall "japanese" Korean have fake breast which are prominant to trace. They also tend to fairly "over-expose" their assets in picture taking.

Look-out also those similarity background in the studio that "these" stocks comes from the same OKT.....I prefer to see those picture taken in their hotel room which closely resemble the actual person, almost > 80% look-alike in my experience :p

Also a typical Japanese still look different from Korea ( especially their face and eyes )....height is the most obvious, next time bro who can access if my judgement could be useful, can comment further. Kumsia

Tony Stark
12-06-2009, 03:20 AM

Yipeee I'll return to Tokyo again at the end of August. Time to plan my assault programme. :p

Main areas that I lurk around will be in Ginza, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Roponggi and Yoshiwara. Any bros joining? :)

TowkayChye
12-06-2009, 02:57 PM
I paid around HK2,500 for over night.

Well, if the real Japanese or Korean, will cost more than HK$2,500 for over night :eek:

cet81
16-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Am going Japan End July.. Anyone wanna go cheonging/speaking broken japanese together?

deedesilover
05-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Duplicated post. See below

deedesilover
05-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Hello samsters

AV is the number of fans to see here, I assume many of the beds in this forum or your true wishes in Japan. However, the lack of Japanese language ability and impede the progress of your sex in Japan.
Now Fred, I am currently in Japan (I do not pimp, I work in the sex industry dont) and Japan are working, I may be in order to arrange for your hotel or selected by some of your favorite or something for a small fee that is not good.
Afternoon, if you me, I can see how I came to Japan looking for the easy victory in Japan or in the sex session will help you organize your hotel or something you need.

Cheers!cheonging in japan is expensive as it is, he still want to make a small fee from arranging. what happened to the spirit of sharing?

eleong
09-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Me going Osaka in early Sept. Any bros here going there as well? Can meet up!

dragonfruit
18-07-2009, 05:48 PM
hello guys, since sometime it can be difficult to find a cheong place in Japan, so I thought just to share my experience with the fellow cheongster here.

Am in Tokyo now, was told that I can find a lot of shops like what we ahve in GL around Senzoku 4. So took a subway to Asakusa, then ask the cab driver to take me to Senzoku 4.

After I got out of taxi (JPY800), immediately saw lot of "shops" that I was looking for, then I decided to walk around just to check out the price.

1st shop I went into I think is I-xxx, can see photos, girls are good looking, asking for 60 minutes JPY45,000.

2nd shop Asc-t Club, girls are also good looking, their advertised rate is 120 mins for 25,000, but the OKT want me to pay some kind of crazy price 75,000 for 120 minutes..

Finally I settled for a girl in Kings Club. Paid JPY28,000 for 80 minutes of service, normal price is 22,000 but foreigner cost more.

I think the price is a bit on a high side but since I have never had a J experience before so I thought it's still worth trying. True enough the whole session was really some kind of experience...

Service: bath, bbbj, cat bath, frenching, fj...

Now i am thinking of making another trip there again hopefully before I go back.

cet81
19-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Here's what i did to get laid in Japan..

go to:
Vh,aJ,rܕȂǂ̓u }]Nlbgv (http://www.manzoku.or.jp/tokyo/index_f.html)

Use babel fish to translate it into English...

In the pink box. Change it to delivery health... The new reports below will change to delivery health.. Then open in new window and browse...

Once u find one that suits u, what u do is, call them up.
Ask them... "English ok?" if they reply, ask them "Gaijin ok?"

If so, then u will be able to get one sent to u.. Trial and error, thats all i can say. I tried a few before i got someone to send me a lady.

Also their prices are listed on each individual sites.. look for system.

If your interested, the place that sent to me is:
VhouDvItBVTCg (http://www.yuga-deli.com/top.html)

cet81
20-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Lol.. its mostly chinese in the place i mentioned.. But the rates are reasonable

50 min 13,000
70 min 15,000
100 min 22,000

extra 5000 to do the full deed..

deedesilover
20-07-2009, 04:43 PM
If it's chinese then it's not worth that pricing anymore isn't it.

dragonfruit
20-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Since its a public holiday today and nothing to do, I went back to the same place again but this time they do not want to entertain me. I think they could be quite busy as I can also see a few local guys chatting with the OKT at the counter.. XY%$@#...

At the end went to another shop around that area - Prince & Princess. Paid 35,000 for 105 minutes (FS - allow 2 rounds). I did not get to pick a girl this time as they seem to be quite busy here as well.

Anyway overall service was good, with extra service at this shop - soapy (jelly) body massage on a float, except that the girl is not really my type. Really cant complaint much, she was really all out to please.

asparagusnemu
24-07-2009, 02:27 AM
hello guys, since sometime it can be difficult to find a cheong place in Japan, so I thought just to share my experience with the fellow cheongster here.

Am in Tokyo now, was told that I can find a lot of shops like what we ahve in GL around Senzoku 4. So took a subway to Asakusa, then ask the cab driver to take me to Senzoku 4.

After I got out of taxi (JPY800), immediately saw lot of "shops" that I was looking for, then I decided to walk around just to check out the price.

1st shop I went into I think is I-xxx, can see photos, girls are good looking, asking for 60 minutes JPY45,000.

2nd shop Asc-t Club, girls are also good looking, their advertised rate is 120 mins for 25,000, but the OKT want me to pay some kind of crazy price 75,000 for 120 minutes..

Finally I settled for a girl in Kings Club. Paid JPY28,000 for 80 minutes of service, normal price is 22,000 but foreigner cost more.

I think the price is a bit on a high side but since I have never had a J experience before so I thought it's still worth trying. True enough the whole session was really some kind of experience...

Service: bath, bbbj, cat bath, frenching, fj...

Now i am thinking of making another trip there again hopefully before I go back.

The shops you are referring to are the soaplands in Yoshiwara ;)
The prices quoted on the websites and counters are just entrance fees to enter the 'bath'. It DOES NOT include 'service' fees . The more upscale joints will charge upwards of 60,000 yen and above.

Joints are broadly classified in ascending order: economy, standard, vip, exec. King's club is economy; whilst Ascott is VIP :D which is why there is such a big descrepancy in prices.

ɂ$\�[vh̑S$X (http://www.completelounge.com/genre_list/soap-land/index.html)

Valentino_t77
27-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Any fun place at matsumoto? I cant find any... so sad...

Guanxi
28-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Was in Tokyo a couple weeks ago and some older rather ugly gal approached me in Kabuki-cho for "massage". In that particular street seemed to be a few targeting gaijins.

Did anyone try?

Tony Stark
29-07-2009, 02:56 AM
The shops you are referring to are the soaplands in Yoshiwara

The prices quoted on the websites and counters are just entrance fees to enter the 'bath'. It DOES NOT include 'service' fees . The more upscale joints will charge upwards of 60,000 yen and above.

Joints are broadly classified in ascending order: economy, standard, vip, exec. King's club is economy; whilst Ascott is VIP which is why there is such a big descrepancy in prices.

Minowa station is the nearest subway to drop off if you want to go on foot to Yoshiwara.

I've only been to Yoshiwara a few times but just lurking around like a hentai. :p This neighbourhood is rather quiet at night. Most close around 12am or earlier.

Most soaplands are not gaijin friendly and cost a bomb to bonk! :eek: On average about S$500. The same amount can let you bonk like crazy for a few nights when in China.

There're also several coffeeshops here where you can chill out and read magazines.

Visiting end August again and update myself with Tokyo's Geylang. Hehe.

Yoshiwara Soaplands (Minowa Station H19, Hibiya Line)
Senzoku 4-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo-to.

Was in Tokyo a couple weeks ago and some older rather ugly gal approached me in Kabuki-cho for "massage". In that particular street seemed to be a few targeting gaijins.

Did anyone try?

Masaji, masaji neh? LOL.

Try? :eek: The ones I saw are PRC aunties man! Unless you've fetish for ugly MILFs. :D

They target Jap ojisans or ojiisans lah. Hahaha.

Necro
29-07-2009, 07:54 AM

Did anyone try?

Most of them are PRC. The ones outside are usually the touts. They will bring you to an apartment of some sort and then you choose from a menu what course you want as in how long what service etc. You CAN'T choose the girl. After that they just bring you to a cubicle of some sort and get down to business.

As for how I know........a mistake after a drunken all nighter in Shibuya and Shinjuku.:( Avoid at all cost. Unless you just want a cheap quick release.

Guanxi
29-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Masaji, masaji neh? LOL.

Try? :eek: The ones I saw are PRC aunties man! Unless you've fetish for ugly MILFs. :D

I supposed they're touts just like Necro said but didn't feel like going for it as I didn't want to spend inflated japanese prices for a most likely bad bonk.

Already spending 10-20k on very moderate drinking a night there with japs that don't seem to want me around lah :D

toreador
29-07-2009, 03:14 PM
As far as I know most of the girls in Kabukicho are PRCs. They speak fluent Japanese and also make-up like Japs to deceive us. The only way to get to bonk a Jap is to be a member of a club.

BoyToy
29-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Off topic a bit.

just wondering if there is(are) any sex forum(s) that is similar to SBF for japanese man. Whether is it in English language or Japanese Language can do.

I'm trying to get linked up with some Japanese chiongsters in other countries. so not sure if i can do that thru some japanese forums.

Any advice would be appreciated.

goldpoker
30-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Bro Tony,
Really have to salute you sia...
How many countries you cheong? LOL

Eh what you work as intro leh ...
How come can go so many countries all the time de!!

bbsam
02-08-2009, 04:23 PM
After reading about Yoshiwara (吉原), decided to take a look. The name has been associated with pros since 17th century.

Anyway decided to walk from Minowa (三ノ輪), was a long walk, maybe Iriya (入谷) would be nearer. Immediately recognized the place when u see many guys (pimps) standing outside buildings.

While wondering which one to try out, I was approached by one of them. I asked him if gaijin (外人) is ok. He led me into the shop and asked me to wait while he checked. He called the girl whom he recommended to ask if she was willing to take a gaijin. He got positive answer. And the picture he showed me was pretty. Next he mentioned that the price was 50,000 yen for 90 minutes. I decided to check out other shops ...

Went to another shop, a young pimp quoted me 70,000 yen. What the hell! But just told them, takai (expensive) and went off. But so far most of them are alright if you decline, and thank you the usual japanese way.

Then came to another one, the japanese rate was 28,000 yen for 100 minutes. The pimp said that they can accept gaijin for additional 10,000 yen. And he mentioned this is common around the area. Was running late for an appointment, just thought might as well ...

At this point, just want to say this was not a fantastic sexperience, in case you have been reading along ... writing here to give some bros what to expect ... as I do not speak too good japanese as well ...

Anyway, went up to 2nd floor, took a seat. Next was to make payment. I think best mode to pay is still cash. Some clubs in japan don't even take their own JCB. Then led me to an inner room, waiting area, where they served u drink and hot tower. Here, I waited about 10-15 minutes. And finally led me out another door, and here u can see a row of rooms with pairs of male and highs outside each room.

bbsam
02-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Gaijin issue seems to be fairly significant. Anyway I got a very small size gal, 22 year old. In this area, girls must be more than 20 year old to work. She seems a bit "worried" or "wary" serving a gaijin, even though I can getaway as a japanese.

The room consists of a bed, a bath, and big shower area. There is a rubber mattress, an individual sauna (those where your head stick out) and the stool for washing ur dick and arse. So she started washing me ... then when i was about to wash her, she quickly soaped my hand first ... !@#$!

Then to use the bath.. told me to step in first. Next pass me a toothbrush and a bottle of evian water (considering the price u pay ...) to clean my teeth. Then some usual body massage .... then only the bed and usual .... (not too exciting)

Asked her about gaijin. I guessed she was trying to say that they are worried about "breaking" the japanese only system.

After clean-up, went back to waiting room. They said they will arrange transport to a nearby station. But they don't go to ueno (上野) for some reason.

I think it may not be that worth it to go for FS here. Seems like BBBJ etc are more fun ...

Tony Stark
05-08-2009, 02:47 AM
bbsam,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I know zero Japanese so always get rejected. Even for those that is gaijin friendly you'll have to pay an exorbitant fee. Even at 38,000/S$585. It's still too expensive for me. :cool:

I'll be in Tokyo end of August. Hope to meet you up for coffee. I've already touched base with bro Necro.

Tony Stark
05-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Bro Tony,
Really have to salute you sia...
How many countries you cheong? LOL

Eh what you work as intro leh ...
How come can go so many countries all the time de!!

I'm merely a coolie (打工仔). :D

四海之内皆兄弟
s hǎi zhī ni jiē xiōng d

bbsam
05-08-2009, 08:07 PM
bro tony,

Will not be in Japan at that time.

Here is a recent article on japan sex industry
Sex in Japan: a high-profit industry (http://www.6street.jp/other-sections/black-and-white/2369-sex-in-japan-a-high-profit-industry.html)

In there, will be better off Pink Salon with bj, then fs ...

For lounges, it can be quite fun if u can speak some japanese.

In Shinjuku, u can find many touts, sometime they can be helpful. But most time u will feel u are conned .... : P

asparagusnemu
05-08-2009, 09:50 PM
After reading about Yoshiwara (吉原), decided to take a look. The name has been associated with pros since 17th century.

Anyway decided to walk from Minowa (三ノ輪), was a long walk, maybe Iriya (入谷) would be nearer. Immediately recognized the place when u see many guys (pimps) standing outside buildings.

While wondering which one to try out, I was approached by one of them. I asked him if gaijin (外人) is ok. He led me into the shop and asked me to wait while he checked. He called the girl whom he recommended to ask if she was willing to take a gaijin. He got positive answer. And the picture he showed me was pretty. Next he mentioned that the price was 50,000 yen for 90 minutes. I decided to check out other shops ...

Went to another shop, a young pimp quoted me 70,000 yen. What the hell! But just told them, takai (expensive) and went off. But so far most of them are alright if you decline, and thank you the usual japanese way.

Then came to another one, the japanese rate was 28,000 yen for 100 minutes. The pimp said that they can accept gaijin for additional 10,000 yen. And he mentioned this is common around the area. Was running late for an appointment, just thought might as well ...

At this point, just want to say this was not a fantastic sexperience, in case you have been reading along ... writing here to give some bros what to expect ... as I do not speak too good japanese as well ...

For those who want to try out Yoshiwara you should be prepared to pay to play. 70,000 is the standard rate for 'VIP' class soaplands. Ofc, there are joints that offer less than 30,000 but you won't get access to the higher quality gals.

For 20,000 to 30,000 yen, fashion health or delivery health might be a better choice although it requires at least some knowledge of Japanese to navigate through the booking system, provided that they accept gaijins.

Gaijin rejection is an issue although being able to speak Japanese ups your chances significantly.

Bigbird00
19-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi All,
Just to add. One of the more probable chain soapland you can try is the Dream group chain. ??????????::??????DREAMGROUP (http://www.dream7000.com) I tried the Tokyo Yume MorningStar a few times and they are Ganji friendly but you also need to convince them that you know a bit of Japanese and the rules. The pricing i recalled paying is around Y 20k. The have a time base where its cheaper at certain time and more expensive at peak hour i.e. night. I would usually go around 4-6pm so as not to wait and its cheaper. There's a album where you can see all the gals photos but they will tell you who's working that day and which gals will serve Ganji there. Prices are all in. Full works and unlimited shots for the hour. Depends on your luck you may get some not so good looking gals who serve Ganji and those great looking ones are Japanese only. Be vary that some of the pictures they use could be a bit old so there maybe a few years difference + without make up.

They will give you a "loyalty" card where they will stamp for each visit. This is useful as the next time you go there they will see your visits and trust you more and may offer you better gals. Some of these gals have business cards and they will give you so that you can book them again for your next visit.

The higher end Soapland as mentioned by bro Asparagusnemu, as the creme de la creme. where you pay much more for grade A hotties. You see a lot of them if you are staying at 5* hotels e.g. ANA. The best is to have a local japanese guy show you the way.

I my opinion forget about those at Shinjuku or Kabuki choi. Those pimps will just offer you a PRC or Korean who is trained to "copy" like a Nihonjin. No point to go all the way there and pay so much for a PRC.

If you really need a Japanese FXXx. Try your luck at Reppongi Pubs. There alot of locals looking for pickup. Of course, you need to compete with the AngMos there. Just like our own SPG joins. Try your luck and you may get a good fine and its free. However, there's PRC there as well. PRC is everywhere!!

Alway love to be in Japan. Miss those great adventures.

Cheers mates.

Side topic:
Bro Tony Stark, been reading some of your global discoveries and would like to find some time to pick your brain on discovering the "far & wild side adventures".

Pennyarcade
20-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Has anyone got good info on Pink Salons where jap girls service local and gaijin?

Been around the block in tokyo but never tried anything coz i got turned down when they find out i'm not japanese so i just wander around looking.

Tony Stark
23-08-2009, 01:35 AM
Bro Tony Stark, been reading some of your global discoveries and would like to find some time to pick your brain on discovering the "far & wild side adventures".

Hi bro PM me if you're up for a coffee session in Singapore or Tokyo. We can share our global adventures.

I'll be in the land of the rising perverts next week.
I'm up for a drink or coffee at night or any hentai activities. :D
Please PM me your contact no. in advance. :)

Tony Stark
26-08-2009, 03:08 AM
Bro Necro hope to see you in Tokyo in a day or two. Will give you a call. :)

Necro
26-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Bro Necro hope to see you in Tokyo in a day or two. Will give you a call. :)

Will do. though probably not up for cheonging as I just came back from holiday and quite broke.........:(

Tony Stark
26-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Will do. though probably not up for cheonging as I just came back from holiday and quite broke.........:(

Coffee session is fine also. Just called you but can't get through. :confused:

Tony Stark
30-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Bro Necro,

Called you 3 times on Friday but no answer.

Haizzz really no fate to lim kopi with you.

You on long vacation like the Japs arh? Not so crowded in the city this week.

strategy51
02-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Hey bros here, I'll be visiting ***yo end of next month wif my wife, any bros know where to find those kinky oil massage by male massuer, no sex type, only fingering and rubbing so on, wanna get a session for my wife while I watch/peep. Oh ya not forgetting a great (kinky)session with a jap milf (possible) while my wife left for shopping. Bros need help in those two sections. Thanks a millions.

ozintokyo
03-09-2009, 12:41 AM
Allow me to help you brothers. I'm located in Tokyo and i can speak Japanese and more importantly i know where to go. I'll be able to tell you if they are real Japanese or PRC who speak Japanese ;)
PM me and we can discuss more...

ozintokyo
03-09-2009, 10:59 AM
The shops you are referring to are the soaplands in Yoshiwara ;)

Joints are broadly classified in ascending order: economy, standard, vip, exec. King's club is economy; whilst Ascott is VIP :D which is why there is such a big descrepancy in prices.

+1 on that!
I've been to Ascott once. Even as a gaijin who speaks Japanese i don't get a local's price. I must say that the quality of the girls are totally different from the economy class! Was it worth 75000JPY??? Well...it was the experience i wanted...i prefer hunting in Roppongi.

faustie
05-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Hey bros ! Any Soaplands or Massage parlours to recommend in Hokkaido ? Will be heading for a tour this few months. :o

asparagusnemu
06-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Has anyone got good info on Pink Salons where jap girls service local and gaijin?

Been around the block in tokyo but never tried anything coz i got turned down when they find out i'm not japanese so i just wander around looking.

There's a popular one called Hinomaru at kabukicho, located behind Koma Theatre.

?????????? (http://www.hinomaru-caba.com/top.php?page=s)

asparagusnemu
06-09-2009, 05:50 AM
Hey bros here, I'll be visiting ***yo end of next month wif my wife, any bros know where to find those kinky oil massage by male massuer, no sex type, only fingering and rubbing so on, wanna get a session for my wife while I watch/peep. Oh ya not forgetting a great (kinky)session with a jap milf (possible) while my wife left for shopping. Bros need help in those two sections. Thanks a millions.

You could try NewYork NewYork at Ueno that specialise in Milfs. Seems to be popular amongst some Gaijins. Can't tell you much more as it's really not my cup to tea.

lȏnt@bVwX^j[[Nj[[N (http://newyork2.jp/top.html)

Bigguslingam
06-09-2009, 12:25 PM
I'll be in Tokyo for 3 nights on the last week of Oct, so if any bros there, we can hook up la!

Since i speakee no japanesee.. i think my best bet is still going hunting at bars.. so any bros got good hunting grounds to recommend?

Tony Stark
06-09-2009, 04:29 PM
There's a popular one called Hinomaru at kabukicho, located behind Koma Theatre.

?????????? (http://www.hinomaru-caba.com/top.php?page=s)

Haha this could be a good Pink Salon for budget release in Tokyo. Thanks. :D

You could try NewYork NewYork at Ueno that specialise in Milfs. Seems to be popular amongst some Gaijins. Can't tell you much more as it's really not my cup to tea.

Really okasan type. Good for those who have incest fetish like those Jap AV. Hahaha.
Hard to get pretty one unless you pay top dollar. :D

strategy51
06-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey thanks buddy :)

NormalDick
06-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Can any brother recommend a penpal site in Japan where I can correspond in English to Japanese MILFs? Right now not looking for anything beyond exchange of ideas and thoughts - but hopefully this can progress to something more!

ozintokyo
07-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Haha this could be a good Pink Salon for budget release in Tokyo. Thanks. :D

I thought the crack down shutdown majority of the pink salons:confused:
Might wanna call before going...

Actually Shibuya has got FL but you need to bring someone who speaks Japanese to get hooked up. The OKT will only deal in Japanese. Market rate is abt

Damages
18000JPY excluding a hotel room (you can choose the girl from the pix)
15000JPY excluding a hotel room (you CANNOT choose the girl from the pix)

What to expect
To the best of my knowledge they are Japanese. Also you cannot choose the love hotel, it been chosen for you. You pay the OKT and he tells you which hotel to go to at what time, get there and pay for the hotel which is usually 2000JPY. Once you get in there call the OKT (he would have handed you a name card with a number on it) and tell him your room number. The girl should arrive in 10min.

Where to find them
You can find them OKT hanging around Dongenzaka St. AS you walk up (uphill) the street from the station you will see the OKT hanging out there...

If you need help, PM and i'll see what i can do.

Bigbird00
08-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi bro,
Regarding Shibuya & those pictures that you see in those XXX hostess preview shop, most of the native Japanese gals caters to locals or japanese speaking guys only. There are some OKT (met one who is chinese ) operating on the streets and who try to pass off PRC for a "Japanese gal" aka copy version who are very well trained and speak japanese fluently when they know you are a foreigner. He charges 15000- 20000 Yen. Late last year, I have been approached by one while cruising around Asiabar & music-hall area and i found this out after asking a OKT. Please be forewarn!!

As i am aware that even if you could pass off as a "japanese" when dealing with some OKT, when you get to the hotel and the japanese gal starts to converse with you and found out that you are not local/jap speaking. She may inform the OKT.

The best way is to get a local to set it up for you.

Just wanted you all not to be fooled. Its expansive to pay that much and found out you just had a PRC.

Take care.

Sorry if i contradict what the previous bro said.

ozintokyo
08-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi bro,
Regarding Shibuya & those pictures that you see in those XXX hostess preview shop, most of the native Japanese gals caters to locals or japanese speaking guys only. There are some OKT (met one who is chinese ) operating on the streets and who try to pass off PRC for a "Japanese gal" aka copy version who are very well trained and speak japanese fluently when they know you are a foreigner. He charges 15000- 20000 Yen. Late last year, I have been approached by one while cruising around Asiabar & music-hall area and i found this out after asking a OKT. Please be forewarn!!

As i am aware that even if you could pass off as a "japanese" when dealing with some OKT, when you get to the hotel and the japanese gal starts to converse with you and found out that you are not local/jap speaking. She may inform the OKT.

The best way is to get a local to set it up for you.

Just wanted you all not to be fooled. Its expansive to pay that much and found out you just had a PRC.

Take care.

Sorry if i contradict what the previous bro said.

You're not wrong about that. However most PRC who even are fluent do not sound like locals. I guess you need someone who knows how to tell them apart. I speak Japanese but regardless i still will not sound local. Its the accent.
Get someone who lives in Japan, they should be able to tell the diff.
Usually PRC are the cheapest boink you can get here...IMHO find a local or someone who lives in Japan and speaks Japanese if you plan to play the field.

Usually PRC do not have issues serving gaijins in my experience. Its the locals who have issues serving gaijins. Lets put it this way i'd wouldn't trust any OKT when my money is concerned.

natto3
10-09-2009, 11:47 AM
hi bros, sory to butt in. will be going to hokaido in oct, returning to sin via nagoya. have 1 night in nagoya on the 13th night. any bros working there can go cheoing together? thanks:D

ozintokyo
15-09-2009, 12:42 AM
I'm in Tokyo bro...Nagoya and Hokkaido is a little far:)

natto3
15-09-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm in Tokyo bro...Nagoya and Hokkaido is a little far:)
thanks bro. hope can be in tokyo sometime in the near future, we can met up. thanks.:)

ozintokyo
15-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm here in Oct except for the last 2 weeks. I'll be in sillypore. Drop me a PM

RedGuava
15-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi bro, i will be going to Tokyo next Sat. Will try to arrange to meet up if possible. Pm me ur rmail pls. Thnx!

b049822
20-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi, all bros,

Just wonder you can help. I go to Japan quite often, but honestly, no luck so far. I think it is going to be a good business for any OKT to spot this demand. I am just wondering any bro has any good OKT contact to introduce? I would prefer to call the Jap girl to come up to my hotel as I always stay in a decent hotel. Anyone can share? I think if we manage to get one decent OKT (not those introducing Chinese), it will be a good business case for them!

Cheers.

NormalDick
05-10-2009, 03:18 PM
First of all, would like to clarify to all the brothers that this posting is not about my experience in cheonging in Japan - there had been enough postings in the thread by the brothers to say that the success rate by foreigners in having success with Japanese ladies is dismal and so I did not even try. So, this is my read from my recent experiences in Japan to try to understand the Japanese and in turn try to explain why our business in soaplands etc is not welcomed. I would like to qualify that this is my unqualified read and so if there are any Japanese brothers reading this or those more schooled in the Japanese ways - and they disagree with my views - I stand corrected.

First of all, as all of you know, the Japanese are a very proud people and they essentially think people of all other races - white or otherwise, are inferior. They are the only people I have come across (and there may be others) who treat their own better than other races whereas we still see people in some countries (including our beloved Singapore) feel that the white race is more superior - legacy of our colonial heritage which refuses to die for some. As such, the women feel that offering sexual services to non-Japanese are demeaning. They feel that we are dirty, not culturallly schooled in their ways (hence their thumbing noses when we act idiots in their public baths) and hence we can take our business and shove it.

They are a people who seemed to be very moulded and constrained by the expectations of society and the fear of scorn from society for being non-compliant is worse than the threat of any fine or punitive measure. Hence you see them behaving and acting in accordance of the expectations of society - sure there are the token social deviants but not many. They are courteous to an extent which is admirable - use of mobile phones is prohibited on trains, subways, public places because "they are annoying your neighbour". And so they, especially the women text a great deal. The only one encounter which seemed to be the exception to courteous behaviour is the crush-hour traffic in the subways where everyone pushes, shoves, crushes and get crushed in return and no one seemed to be bothered - again, because society tells them that this exception is allowed. I did not notice any luckless young lady being groped in the process like we see in the AV movies. Then again I was not fortunate enough to have one sweet young thing back her butt into my dee-dee which would have been nice.

My command of Japanese is atrocious but a the same time I found out that they would prefer to tolerate my attempt to speak with must be painful to their ears than to speak to me in English. I came to the conclusion that they (first of all are proud of their language) and next do not want to place themselves in an awkward position of misinforming or misleading you by telling you something which was the result of a breakdown in communication - they would rather that you make that mistake of not understanding them. Then again my experience has been attempting to speak to them in their language can go a long way.

You can dislike them but you cannot but respect them for what they are and what they have accomplished. Our beloved government once wanted us to learn and behave llke the Japanese to be more courteous - nice try, this was not the result of some campaign but their behaviour had been moulded by generations and generations of social schooling.

So, my brothers - if you can figure how to get around what my unqualified dissertation is - then you can get a few steps closer to scoring. By the way, am sure all of you know that only a small proportion of Japanese ladies have knockers like their AV sisters. But I must say that at least 70% of them are dropdead gorgeous to being very pleasant. Only the balance 30% is ahem.... more challenging.

dino1010
06-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Search for Tokyo pink guide for info.
In Tokyo most of the place only take in Japanese.
The following escort site cater for foreigners
www.clubboo.com (http://www.clubboo.com)
www.asiamystique.com

Enjoy and send in feedbacks

dino1010
06-10-2009, 02:49 AM
sorry,
should be
Club Boo (http://www.clubboo.jp)

and

Asian Mystique - Japanese Escort in Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Japan (http://www.asianmystique.com)

machinehead1234
06-10-2009, 10:34 AM
[I won't go as far as saying success rate in Japan is dismal but it takes a lot more effort to understand the nuances of japanese culture, more so than what it seems on the surface (or at least in those AVs). In fact, your so-mentioned racial supremacy is also pre-dominant in several other places, e.g. in France, in Germany and even Korea. Try to see where being a foreigner gets you in these places...and you know what i mean. So it is not unique to merely Japan, or perhaps you are only drawing reference to the Soaplands? (or sexual servicing, which in large part is just a minute facet of japanese life).

Yes, i guess you arent wrong to say that japanese are rather superficial. That is akin to saying the french are arrogant, americans ignorant, singaporeans kiasu...etc. But i have also met nice japanese folks along the way. So dont fret, maybe you are just not meeting the right people thus far in Japan (Tokyo can be quite a challenge, just like any other big city). But if you are talking about the social scene - i.e. dating a local japanese, i got to admit this is tough since japan is largely a homogenous country. However, many japs have travelled overseas (some extensively), have lived overseas or studied there, so my question posed is - are you referring to the correct demographic that will be attracted to a well-travelled, articulate singaporean gentleman like yourself? And truth be said, many Japs are shy by nature, so this can be easily misconstrued as being cold/arrogant/ignorant but that is for you to deal with. Nothing that cannot be solved with a little wit and charm here and there. (and of course, very importantly, being fashionable always always helps).

I think the real challenge to thrive in any country, is to always think from the point of view of a local and adapt to the local way of life, rather than impose your own cultural yardstick on everyone else. Simply put, when in Rome, live and breathe like the Romans. Thats when you get the most of your overseas postings.

By the way, i am living in Tokyo (quarter japanese too), so i guess i do have some facts to back up what i have mentioned thus far. Take it easy.

QUOTE=NormalDick;4168884]First of all, would like to clarify to all the brothers that this posting is not about my experience in cheonging in Japan - there had been enough postings in the thread by the brothers to say that the success rate by foreigners in having success with Japanese ladies is dismal and so I did not even try. So, this is my read from my recent experiences in Japan to try to understand the Japanese and in turn try to explain why our business in soaplands etc is not welcomed. I would like to qualify that this is my unqualified read and so if there are any Japanese brothers reading this or those more schooled in the Japanese ways - and they disagree with my views - I stand corrected.

First of all, as all of you know, the Japanese are a very proud people and they essentially think people of all other races - white or otherwise, are inferior. They are the only people I have come across (and there may be others) who treat their own better than other races whereas we still see people in some countries (including our beloved Singapore) feel that the white race is more superior - legacy of our colonial heritage which refuses to die for some. As such, the women feel that offering sexual services to non-Japanese are demeaning. They feel that we are dirty, not culturallly schooled in their ways (hence their thumbing noses when we act idiots in their public baths) and hence we can take our business and shove it.

They are a people who seemed to be very moulded and constrained by the expectations of society and the fear of scorn from society for being non-compliant is worse than the threat of any fine or punitive measure. Hence you see them behaving and acting in accordance of the expectations of society - sure there are the token social deviants but not many. They are courteous to an extent which is admirable - use of mobile phones is prohibited on trains, subways, public places because "they are annoying your neighbour". And so they, especially the women text a great deal. The only one encounter which seemed to be the exception to courteous behaviour is the crush-hour traffic in the subways where everyone pushes, shoves, crushes and get crushed in return and no one seemed to be bothered - again, because society tells them that this exception is allowed. I did not notice any luckless young lady being groped in the process like we see in the AV movies. Then again I was not fortunate enough to have one sweet young thing back her butt into my dee-dee which would have been nice.

My command of Japanese is atrocious but a the same time I found out that they would prefer to tolerate my attempt to speak with must be painful to their ears than to speak to me in English. I came to the conclusion that they (first of all are proud of their language) and next do not want to place themselves in an awkward position of misinforming or misleading you by telling you something which was the result of a breakdown in communication - they would rather that you make that mistake of not understanding them. Then again my experience has been attempting to speak to them in their language can go a long way.

You can dislike them but you cannot but respect them for what they are and what they have accomplished. Our beloved government once wanted us to learn and behave llke the Japanese to be more courteous - nice try, this was not the result of some campaign but their behaviour had been moulded by generations and generations of social schooling.

So, my brothers - if you can figure how to get around what my unqualified dissertation is - then you can get a few steps closer to scoring. By the way, am sure all of you know that only a small proportion of Japanese ladies have knockers like their AV sisters. But I must say that at least 70% of them are dropdead gorgeous to being very pleasant. Only the balance 30% is ahem.... more challenging.[/QUOTE]

robust
06-10-2009, 11:59 AM
sorry,
should be

and

Asian Mystique - Japanese Escort in Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Japan (http://www.asianmystique.com)

I have tried these before. But I think Club Boo is better. Prettier gals. Damage is about USD300. Worth trying.

robertonavarro
07-10-2009, 12:10 AM
For the real Japanese dishes your best bet is to call one of the companies that cater to foreigners listed below and mentioned by other Bros. Avoid picking ads from magazines or Yellow book, as these are 100% of time 'bait-n-switch'. Quick guide to each one (I used them several times as I travel to TKO every other month):

Line-up does not change much, ie the same girls I had 2 years ago are still there. Not a full service outfit, but you can change that for additional tip. Variety of looks and characters, but most due to time-in now jaded

www.asiamystique.com
Solid performance, best price in town, but if you are looking for Miss Japan, move on. These are very average girls, but provide good service and for what you would consider a reasonable price in TKO. Occassionally, you will get a hot one, but these usually make a quick stop at AS on the way to some greener pasture.

NASTY DOLLS -TOP- (http://www.nasty-dolls.jp)
This is completely hit/miss, but I had a good string of luck. Miss Japan can occassionally be found there (or approximation of her). The trouble with this agency is that it is difficult to book (call at around noon, as soon as they open), so most of the time you call and there is nothing on the menu.

Good luck and enjoy. More tid-bits about TKO when I have a minute.

robertonavarro
21-10-2009, 06:11 PM
A bit more to add to the choice for Japan, and Tokyo specifically. Kabukichō is a name that is known to most, but not necessarily all of that due to the usual restrictions (race) used for admissions to some. I have been knocking around there with my Japanese office mates for a while now, so I hope this helps with your adventures. Topics covered: strip club, Japanese hostess club, and Taiwanese hostess club. On with the story.

Strip clubs are mostly frequented by expats, out-of-towners, and occasionally locals who what to look at different shape/size and skin. These employ hodge-podge of talent, but mostly imported, with occasional JP girl. The setup is pretty much like most of the strip joints, and the game is private dance where you can engage check all the assets without any restriction, and on occasion get a BJ is chemistry is right. For particulars, you are seated, they bring the girls to chat with you, you buy them drinks to get coupons which you place in your mouth, and when you are laying on your back, on the stage, they extract the coupon using their neh-neh, or sometimes the bottom parts. Simple setup. For private dance, you will be propositioned by the girl that sits with you, so no need to run around and ask for it. Not my cup of tea, but some Bros may like this light duty, so enjoy.

Japanese hostess clubs, the ones with real local girls, are for locals, but not completely exclusive as explained below. The girls are usually students, some housemakers, between the jobs, with part time jobs, etc. They are nice girls and they are not there to give you a blowjob under the table or head to love hotel for a screw, but to keep you company, converse, and run up your bill while you are getting drunk with your buddies. I was introduced to couple of them by my co-workers, so I can go there (and did that couple times) on my own and get admitted, but I have not seen any other AngMo's there, or any other people other than Japanese for that matter. If you have a bit of language skill you can try, politely, and the worst that happens is that you will get polite no in return. Why would anyone bother with this? Well, I went there ones and was chatting with a girl in JP comixed with English (that was a pain only eased by alcohol), and she asked me to meet her after work in a coffee shop up the street. I did, and we went out to drink some more, and ended up going back to my place and screwing until wee hours of the morning. No money was exchanged and it was a great night, and the hangover lasted for next two days, so there is something to be had there.

For the last bit, Taiwanese hostess club. Well, they dress like locals, speak Japanese, and are handpicked to look like Japanese, but they are from Taiwan. Standard fare, you go in, chat for a bit and have a drink, than off to love hotel for 20,000 Yen exit fee (add 5,000 Yen for hotel), for 2 hour session. Not a bargain for us here, but pretty decent price for Tokyo. You can also take them home (the 2 hours are yours to use any way you like, but you need to give the girl money for cab so she can come back to the bar), which I did, but it's all same-same.

How to get there and research these topics on your own? I usually live close to Yamanote line, so Y-line (green) to Shinju-ku, use Kabukichō exit, and once outside get across a small square to the other side of the street. Down that street, cross another one, and keep going down the hill until you reach the end of it (ie, the street starts climbing again). Total distance, about 100 meters. This is a straight shot from exit all the way down, other than crossing 2 streets, and all items described are located near the intersection at the bottom of the hill. Strip joint is to the right with a black sign, and with English on it. JP hostess bars are next to it but there is a boatload of them and they have an attendant in the front. There is even more higher than the ground level, but I guess my mates are too lazy, so we usually go for the closest ones and on the street level. For Taiwanese, it is to the left 15 meters, but it is up on the second floor, and sorry but describing how to find it is beyond me. I know where it is and can get there, but fear not, as they do have criers that will ask you to come in to this and other places with Taiwanese girls (they will tell you they are Japanese, but you already know they are not). Oh, one last one, for the criers, DO NOT engage with Nigerians, and only answer to Japanese.

Hope you enjoy.

noobiedick
21-10-2009, 06:51 PM
What bro roberton said is accurate. I had the greatest Japanese fuck in my life with a hostess girl in a k-box. FOC.

For those who cannot speak Japanese (and assuming most of you don't), the Taiwanese route is the safest bet. As you walk down Kabukicho, they'll know you are from out of town and Chinese touts will speak to you in Mandarin.. tell them exactly what you want and they'll bring you there. You don't even need to go into the bar, they'll ask the girls down and you can select from there.

Not entirely sure about 2 hours but I know it's for one shot only. But they are gorgeous.

Shinjuku station has many, many exits. If you get out the wrong way, just head North until you'll hit the main street and see this..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Kabukicho_Gate_at_night.jpg/800px-Kabukicho_Gate_at_night.jpg

Walk straight through and ignore everyone until to come to a traffic light. In the same facing, across to your right is the Taiwanese Hostess bar. You'll need to walk up the stairs or take an elevator... but there is a few so I hope I talking about the same one.

Use google earth.. search for Kabukicho
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2599/4031862412_42387c475d_o.jpg

robertonavarro
23-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Kudos to Bro nookedick for filling in with the details. 1 picture is worth a 1000 words.

R

What bro roberton said is accurate. I had the greatest Japanese fuck in my life with a hostess girl in a k-box. FOC.

For those who cannot speak Japanese (and assuming most of you don't), the Taiwanese route is the safest bet. As you walk down Kabukicho, they'll know you are from out of town and Chinese touts will speak to you in Mandarin.. tell them exactly what you want and they'll bring you there. You don't even need to go into the bar, they'll ask the girls down and you can select from there.

Not entirely sure about 2 hours but I know it's for one shot only. But they are gorgeous.

Shinjuku station has many, many exits. If you get out the wrong way, just head North until you'll hit the main street and see this..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Kabukicho_Gate_at_night.jpg/800px-Kabukicho_Gate_at_night.jpg

Walk straight through and ignore everyone until to come to a traffic light. In the same facing, across to your right is the Taiwanese Hostess bar. You'll need to walk up the stairs or take an elevator... but there is a few so I hope I talking about the same one.

Use google earth.. search for Kabukicho
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2599/4031862412_42387c475d_o.jpg

lowwol
23-10-2009, 06:36 PM
????????-??? - ?? - ???? - ???? - ??? dv ?? ?? ??? (http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUwNDc2MA==.html)

story of a chinese pimp in Kabukicho. i personally know this guy back in 2003 when i started to go to Japan.

NormalDick
01-11-2009, 10:51 PM
[I won't go as far as saying success rate in Japan is dismal but it takes a lot more effort to understand the nuances of japanese culture, more so than what it seems on the surface (or at least in those AVs). In fact, your so-mentioned racial supremacy is also pre-dominant in several other places, e.g. in France, in Germany and even Korea. Try to see where being a foreigner gets you in these places...and you know what i mean. So it is not unique to merely Japan, or perhaps you are only drawing reference to the Soaplands? (or sexual servicing, which in large part is just a minute facet of japanese life).

Yes, i guess you arent wrong to say that japanese are rather superficial. That is akin to saying the french are arrogant, americans ignorant, singaporeans kiasu...etc. But i have also met nice japanese folks along the way. So dont fret, maybe you are just not meeting the right people thus far in Japan (Tokyo can be quite a challenge, just like any other big city). But if you are talking about the social scene - i.e. dating a local japanese, i got to admit this is tough since japan is largely a homogenous country. However, many japs have travelled overseas (some extensively), have lived overseas or studied there, so my question posed is - are you referring to the correct demographic that will be attracted to a well-travelled, articulate singaporean gentleman like yourself? And truth be said, many Japs are shy by nature, so this can be easily misconstrued as being cold/arrogant/ignorant but that is for you to deal with. Nothing that cannot be solved with a little wit and charm here and there. (and of course, very importantly, being fashionable always always helps).

I think the real challenge to thrive in any country, is to always think from the point of view of a local and adapt to the local way of life, rather than impose your own cultural yardstick on everyone else. Simply put, when in Rome, live and breathe like the Romans. Thats when you get the most of your overseas postings.

By the way, i am living in Tokyo (quarter japanese too), so i guess i do have some facts to back up what i have mentioned thus far. Take it easy.

QUOTE=NormalDick;4168884]First of all, would like to clarify to all the brothers that this posting is not about my experience in cheonging in Japan - there had been enough postings in the thread by the brothers to say that the success rate by foreigners in having success with Japanese ladies is dismal and so I did not even try. So, this is my read from my recent experiences in Japan to try to understand the Japanese and in turn try to explain why our business in soaplands etc is not welcomed. I would like to qualify that this is my unqualified read and so if there are any Japanese brothers reading this or those more schooled in the Japanese ways - and they disagree with my views - I stand corrected.

So, my brothers - if you can figure how to get around what my unqualified dissertation is - then you can get a few steps closer to scoring. By the way, am sure all of you know that only a small proportion of Japanese ladies have knockers like their AV sisters. But I must say that at least 70% of them are dropdead gorgeous to being very pleasant. Only the balance 30% is ahem.... more challenging.[/QUOTE]
Brother Machinehead1234,

Thanks for commenting on my posting and for sharing your views. Sorry for the late response but I returned to Shanghai after my last visit to Tokyo and found that the commies had locked my access to sammyboyforum even though I tried every proxy server I knew. I have just came into our beloved motherland and just am able to access the site. I looked through the usual threads and it appears that other brothers in China did not face the same problem I had and so it could be the development I am in which nailed me.

Your perspectives on the Japanese are indeed interesting and since you reside in Tokyo, I trust that your take on my observations are correct. Which in some ways is encouraging - no underestimating the magnitude of the task in befriending some nice Japanese lady and I assure you my intentions are notably noble (I am sure you believe that!). The fact is the ability to communicate and to understand their culture is key. I guess what makes this interesting is the challenge in getting to succeed. Any pointers which you can share with us on this will be very helpful. Thanks.

SmallBro
15-11-2009, 01:24 AM
????????-??? - ?? - ???? - ???? - ??? dv ?? ?? ??? (http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUwNDc2MA==.html)

story of a chinese pimp in Kabukicho. i personally know this guy back in 2003 when i started to go to Japan.

so is he still in kabukicho??? still got nightlife there??

Boss30
16-11-2009, 08:58 AM
I was in Tokyo and last week and call Club Boo. Got a girl called Yayoi (you can check her photo). The original person is prettier. She dressed well and looked like office lady.

She rang the bell and I opened the door. She smiled and hugged me. Very nice.

We took shower and she gave me bbbj and licked my nipples. Somehow there is a kind of sensual feeling (different with girls in Sg or other parts of the world when she touched me).

When I licked her nipples and her pussy (during the shower, she immediately got wet and spoke some japanese words).

We continue on the bed with a lot of BBBJ and pussy licking. Her voice was so sexy.

Negatives:
- breasts a bit saggy

Positives:
- very gf feeling
- very sensual the way she touched you
- BBBJ for very long and in may different position
- she wet!!!
- face is pretty 7.5/10

Recommended!!

robertonavarro
14-12-2009, 06:47 PM
A lot has been written about the Roppongi area, and I wouldnt want to rehash the same old story, but I think this particular one deserves to be told purely for entertainment value of it. It starts with the usual Friday evening question, which is where are we going to drink tonight, and ends with a train ride to the airport the following day. To some this may seem pretty farfetched, but for those to spend a lot of time in Roppongi, this story may be greeted with a yawn, and have done those comment, but I hope at least some will get a laugh.

Well, as I said it is Friday, this past November, and I was done with three day visit, so time to rewind. Went out with office mates to have some beers and sukiyaki, which usually results in most of the participants getting trashed, and this time was no different. It was getting close to the last, and all of the crew, save myself, headed for the train station. I decided that I did not have enough, so in the cab and to Roppongi I went.

The area has changed in the past few years, and in the past I frequented a lot of different bars, but nowdays I usually go to Geronimo or Mogambo, which happen to be sister establishments. First stop was Geronimo, and after spending there an hour (Roppongi hour that is), I decided that the cast of characters wasnt too appealing so I picked up and went down the hill (things were heading this way already, he-he) to Mogambos. Few more VBs and shots, and it was developing into pretty SOP night, until couple Japanese girls appeared at the door. I was sitting at the end of the bar, close to the door, and had a first pass at making conversation and managed to invite them for a drink. Both looked to be mid-20s and dressed in casual attire, meaning they did not look like office workers coming out for a late drink and a bit of adventure. I focused on a girl that was more of the cute type (Megumi), and started to make some conversation. It was laborious, as she barely spoke English and my Japanese sucks, but I soldiered on and she was receptive. Her friend (Kiyoko) would occasionally shoot off a sentence or two, but was not really involved in the whole scene. Unknown number of Roppongi minutes passed, and I was buying Tequila for all of us, so all three of us were pretty drunk at this point. At some point, the Megumi headed for the toilet and while she was away, which seemed to be a very long time, I started to chat with Kiyoko, and I was absolutely stunned to discover that she spoke very good English. She apparently works for multinational and was not working on that day, so she brought her friend to the ZOO, to see the expat monkey stir mischief. I pressed on with the conversation and it started to look like we were establishing a good rapport, when her friend showed up and motioned her to the door. Kiyoko got up and they went right outside of the door and an argument ensued, and Megumi stormed off. Kiyoko comes back in, says that she is very sorry but she has to leave now, and off she went. Oh, well, it looked interesting for a while but it fizzled out, so I ordered another drink (yes, it was not needed but what the hell). Finished my drink and decided that I did head enough and headed out of the door, and up the hill thinking about getting some nice greasy food at McDs. I came to the counter and guess who? Kiyoko is standing there with that someone please give me a clue look on her face. I approached her and asked if she was OK, to which she responded with my friend is very upset at me for talking to you and I am a bad friend and I am going to get sick, etc. Wow, cat fight over me? Was I transported back to Greek Row in my humble college days? This cannot be real. Anyway, I am not thinking anything naughty, and I got over the ego boost, so at the top of my list is I am fucking tired and I want to go home item, so I asked her how is she getting home. She says that she will wait until the first, but looking at my phone it was still an hour away, so I said that she can come with me and sleep in my room, with clothes on if that makes it a better deal for her. She thought about it, confirmed clothing option, and said OK.

We got in the taxi, and the script immediately broke down. As the car started to move, she got sick and threw up all over the taxi. You know the Tokyo taxis, so I will leave it at that. I thought we were going to get thrown out but somehow I pacified the driver with an offer for some cleaning compensation. The driver is still pissed, so he is not paying attention and as he starts to move again he does not see a girl on a scooter, right in his blind spot. Wham, scooter girl goes flying and scooter skids down the slope of the street. Now, thats just fucking great! This is going to end in the police station now. But, shockingly it does not. The girl gets up, gets back on the scooter and without saying a work drives away. WTF? Driver gets out and inspects the damage, says few choice words and gets on with driving. Wow, I really want to get back to hotel now. We do without any more incidents, and go up to my room. I made her some tea, gave her T-shirt and some boxers to sleep in, she takes a shower (alone), I take mine (alone) and we hit the sack. Thank God its over!

Woke up in the morning around 7, still feeling drunk as hell. We were kind of snuggled, and just in drunken/horny state started to kiss and play around. My mind is still not clear, but I am getting really horny, so I proceeded to take her clothes off (actually they were mine, so I was well within my rights). My didi was like a steel pipe and she was just flowing, and got on with 69, fingering, squeezing, everything was going on. At this point I am thinking, it is time to get it on, so I need to get CD from my bag and off we go. Well, not so fast. Knowing that I was going to pull late nighter, I left the bag (with CDs) in the office. Oh my fucking God, what else? I am looking into that wet cave; I am looking at my uncontrollable hard-on, and thinking to myself that this is pure fucking hell. Maybe, we should do Japanese style, BBBJ and all set? No, hell no, I want to bonk until I drop dead, but prime directive will never be violated, so no CD no sex. Damn it. I take a look at the phone, and there it is, and answer to this problem, or so I think in my still drunken stage. I pick up the phone, and dial concierge. I am sorry to bother you, but my toiletries packing left something to desire, and I could really use some help? BTW, I was staying in Westin, which is top of the class, so I thought it was perfectly fine to ask for this assistance. OK, so what can we help you with Sir? Well, a condom would be just what I need. Brief pause, than Certainly, and We will send someone over right away followed. I looked at the phone receiver with disbelief, but also thinking how clever it was of me to do it. Five minutes later, the door bell rings and there is a nice looking page with an envelope at the door. She hands me an envelope and I say thank you many times, and close the doors. Damn it, I should have asked for a pack there is only one condom in the envelope. Oh, well, I am lucky to get that far.
So, we resume and get it on for the extra long (due to dehydration) session, which ends with a massive release. Both of my legs cramped up, so it is pleasure and pain, all rolled up in one. What a great, great screw!
She says that she is exhausted now and wants to sleep some more, to which I said fine, but I need to collect my bag and head to the airport, so I told her to stay in and I would call her from the NEX, around 3 PM, so she can get her well deserved rest. I get my stuff packed, and off I go, with the phone numbers exchanged for the next visit. I called at 3 PM as promised, but no answer, so she probably already left. I did ring her few days later, but the phone just rang without an answer, so this may be a onetime event, but if it was, it sure is one to cherish.

PS
There is a pharmacy under Ebisu garden complex, so I could have gone and gotten CDs myself, if I was sober enough to remember that.

The hotel CD was a horrible fit, but it worked and got me thru this ordeal to a very happy ending.

I came home wearing T-shirt and jacket over the top of it. The whereabouts of my dress shirt and my tie are still unknown.

Names of the girls were changed to protect the innocent :-)

For those who would like to try your luck, here are the locations:

Geronimo Shot Bar -C O N T A C T- (http://www.geronimoshotbar.com/contact.html)

walklikeaman
15-12-2009, 04:27 AM
hey, like your post.

If you're in town again, please give me a shout. First tequila shot on me.

:)

robertonavarro
15-12-2009, 10:28 AM
You got it, and it should be sometime in February. TC

Ninja_Assassin
17-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Any happening place in Kobe or nearby? Going on company attachment and have few days R & R before flying back. :D

evilernie
28-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Any bros in Tokyo now till 3rd Jan?
Pm me pls...

kurtcobain
29-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Has anyone tried this place called "vitamin" at nippori? Here's their website: 闢Xr^~({l}bT[W/GXe) (http://www.vitamin5.com/)

Scroll down and click on "simulation", and you can see a video demo of their services. Looks very happening and it is not that expensive, compared to most other places I've heard of, but too bad I can't speak or read japanese. Any bros here have tried this place and know if it is gaijin friendly?

Chiron
31-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Dear Senior bros,

I got a working trip to Nagoya monday till sunday. Any good advice on where to hook up Jap gals ? Any clubs or outcall sex joints to recommend

Thanks in advance

daring70
03-02-2010, 09:20 PM
gosh this has been one mind blowing experience, am in japan now and i finally finally can strike off for good one of my "to do" list : finally engaged the services of a milkmaid in japan (this is tougher than it sounds, i must have called a few dozen places before finding one that entertains foreigners).

all i can say is that .... it's really an experience :)

for those that are interested, this is the chick that i had (not my first choice but had to settle as i had 2 hours before a dinner appointment and she was the only one that could arrive in 10 mins).

EDwizewjrܓ~L[xCr[@˂ (http://www.milkybaby.jp/girls/nene/nene.html)

funny thing is that her name (found at the end of the link) actually means something in hokkien :)

queeniepin
04-02-2010, 08:03 PM
hey bro. anyone been to okinawa?

deedesilover
04-02-2010, 08:44 PM
gosh this has been one mind blowing experience, am in japan now and i finally finally can strike off for good one of my "to do" list : finally engaged the services of a milkmaid in japan (this is tougher than it sounds, i must have called a few dozen places before finding one that entertains foreigners).Bravo! Mind going into the details? Did you call speaking in English only? How did you ask them? What's the procedure like? Was the finishing CIM or sumata? Was it chicken and duck talk? Please provide more information!

daring70
05-02-2010, 07:55 PM
finding a list of places is not difficult, just google and usually you will end up with a nice list of a dozen or so places. the problem is finding one that actually entertains foreigners and speak english (i don't speak japanese).

the operator spoke english luckily and i managed to reach the vicinity based on a "dirty translation" of the web page using google. thereafter, operator and i spent a good many minutes on the phone directing me to the exact unit.

as i had a dinner appointment to rush to in 2.5 hrs, i took the only available girl on short notice, 24,000 yen for 60 mins + 3,800 for nearby love hotel 2 mins away.

am actually not sure what the full course entails cos i took charge after a while cos i would rather drink, cuddle and kiss with her than to try other stuff like milk bottles and god knows what other toys (too unreal for me).

she spoke no english but somehow we managed. she was very friendly and accommodating, not a bad choice for the uninitiated (she was very patient with my not being able to speak english). showed me how to milk her and the bed was wet just like the movies.

a word of warning though : 60 mins start from the moment you enter the hotel til you leave so that would include the pre and post wash ups.

mind blowing .... next time i will book in advance for one with a really great body, saw one that is currently pregnant (EDwizewjrܓ~L[xCr[@䂫 (http://www.milkybaby.jp/girls/yuki/yuki.html)), hopefully she will be a milkmaid on my next trip :)

robertonavarro
05-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Well, it is cold, at least for me, so I was less than motivated to get myself out of the warm and comfy room, even thru I am right next door to all of the entertainment. Shameful, but I guess today I just was not my regular self, so I called in the defensive play, which was the AM: tokyo_girls (http://www.asianmystique.com/tokyo_girls_frame.html) and it given the time of the year and economic climate I was I had the pick of the lot, and on a very short notice.

I went with the East meets West package, which is Asuka, which turned into a very interesting experience.

Appearance: She is tall, with a very nice meaty ass and a slim upper body. A-cup for breast, but not a problem for the self-confessed ass man, and the perky nips more than make up for that. Dressed very nicely, in classy manner, looking a lot like OL that just left one of the offices near-by.

Persona: It took a while to get used to the fact that she speaks with what is very close to Aussie accent, while in appearance she is pure Japanese. She is smart and funny, and let's not forget responsive and horny, and I cannot find a fault with that. No chicken/duck talk here, so on the top of great bonk, you get a very good conversation on range of topics.

Lights/cam/action: Well, 3 loads were delivered in 90 minutes, and last 30 minutes were spend on catching a breath. Just one intense sexercise session with nothing left in the tank at the end of it. I just could not get enough of the doggie, occasionally intertwined with a bit of ass slapping at the request of the lady. Dirty talk, 69, fingering and a bit of ass play to round things off. She enjoyed every bit of the action and the bed does need change ATM, due to her overflow, so may need to call late night housekeeping for some assistance.

Damage: Coming from Sing pricing scheme, it is plain brutal, but it's TKO, so that's the way you roll here, and given the level of performance and the absolute depletion of the army, I have to say that the expense was justified.

Anyway, it is a 1 day trip, so back to the Dot tomorrow, but will be coming home happy and empty (both pocket and the sack).

And that is all I have to say about that (LOL)

R

lifezard
09-10-2010, 11:58 PM
any bros in Osaka or surroundings? Will be here till the end of December and looking for cheonging kakis....

giov999
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM
You have any real japanese escort/ freelance girls to recommend in Tokyo?

Is there any red light district in Sendai?

thanks

NewMartin
06-12-2010, 06:08 PM
You have any real japanese escort/ freelance girls to recommend in Tokyo?

Is there any red light district in Sendai?

thanks

Sendai is divided into five districts: Aoba-ku, Izumi-ku, Miyagino-ku, Taihaku-ku and Wakabayashi-ku.

As everyone here will tell you, "it's not too big and not too small, it's very convenient and it's close to both the sea and the mountains." Sendai is a comfortable and pleasant city it's a nice place to live. It's very green..

See some of the photos of Sendai Red Light District..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdavies/sets/72157594301763668/

NewMartin
06-12-2010, 06:10 PM
finding a list of places is not difficult, just google and usually you will end up with a nice list of a dozen or so places. the problem is finding one that actually entertains foreigners and speak english (i don't speak japanese).

the operator spoke english luckily and i managed to reach the vicinity based on a "dirty translation" of the web page using google. thereafter, operator and i spent a good many minutes on the phone directing me to the exact unit.

as i had a dinner appointment to rush to in 2.5 hrs, i took the only available girl on short notice, 24,000 yen for 60 mins + 3,800 for nearby love hotel 2 mins away.

am actually not sure what the full course entails cos i took charge after a while cos i would rather drink, cuddle and kiss with her than to try other stuff like milk bottles and god knows what other toys (too unreal for me).

she spoke no english but somehow we managed. she was very friendly and accommodating, not a bad choice for the uninitiated (she was very patient with my not being able to speak english). showed me how to milk her and the bed was wet just like the movies.

a word of warning though : 60 mins start from the moment you enter the hotel til you leave so that would include the pre and post wash ups.

mind blowing .... next time i will book in advance for one with a really great body, saw one that is currently pregnant (EDwizewjrܓ~L[xCr[@䂫 (http://www.milkybaby.jp/girls/yuki/yuki.html)), hopefully she will be a milkmaid on my next trip :)

100% agreed bro..the best way to search for anyting is to use Google Search..cheers:)

benjamincream
12-12-2010, 04:40 PM
any cheong places in SENDAI?

is there like a sex tour guide in tokyo? he will make things easier.

sfjohndoe
14-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Just wondering if anyone will be in Tokyo for Xmas?

It's been 3 years since I last went to tokyo; I'll be there for a good 2 weeks to visit someone, but will likely take time off to go explore the city.

Although the info on japan is limited, some reports are truly informative and helpful. Nice work fellow bros :) From what I gather, it seems like the favourite nampa spots are shibuya, roppongi while anything commericialized is manily concentrated in shinjuku and yoshiwara, with a few smatterings in sugamo, ikebukuro, and shimbashi. Would love to confirm them myself when i'm there; hopefully a nice good FR would be in order too :D

giov999
19-12-2010, 05:08 PM
most of the girls you bonk will not be real jap girls..

sfjohndoe
24-12-2010, 12:06 AM
I've been walking around tokyo for a while, and scouting on my nights out. managed to put time in for shinjuku despite the busy day schedule.
I'm still in tokyo and posting this. hopefully this would help out any bro who's looking to check out japan :D Hope my post will help contribute to the info on japan.

It's pretty true that one needs a decent command of japanese to check out most places. Believe if anybody has at least minna no nihongo 2-2 completed or is skilled in between jlpt 3 or 4, there is enough to get you around japan pretty well. There is actually a lot of info to be gleaned from the 案内所 scattered around the various major 区 thus it is always a good starting point. Since I am going as a lone ranger, it did take lots of dutch courage to walk in and ask. But if it puts any bro's mind at ease as if I found out later, the black leather-suit type yakuzas walking around are pretty harmless if you dont bother them, and the service in the 案内所 varies according to their reception towards foreigners. Generally, nobody will raise their voice at you for not knowing the language, just a lot of very subtle rejections in rapid fire japanese because u're a gaijin or vigorous arm crossing if you dont know the language.

Shinjuku

I was there 3 years ago in shinjuku and the shanghainese/chinese touts were in full force. in fact i got my first deiruhesu (delivery health) from such one person and was conned a total of 30000 yen (at that time about 400plus SGD). It was defo a japanese as we went to a club to pick her and the guide actually put in a few words for me to ensure that i can follow the japanese rule and system. Usual service of capped bj, hj, and fj for 1 hour. Extremely pricey but for the experience.

3 years later i'm back and suprisingly, the chinese touts have dwindled very much. the nigerians are still there, but the japanese touts are now the main middlemen roaming shinjuku. the japanese didnt bother to approach me most of the time, but mainly waited for people to approach them. from what i gather from the 案内所 , the situation changed because the police had gotten stricter in recent years.

In general, all options do not involve sex. Girls can offer BJ, HJ only if the establishment has licence, and this really depends on the club. The concept mainly is that the japanese sells you a service, such as dressing up in costumes (imekura), delivery 'health' to you (derihesu), offering your a body washing service (soapland) or companionship through talking and drinking (cabaret clubs). Anything else that happens mainly occurs outside of service and follows up from natural development. That is the loophole to the law. thus while penetration is usually not allowed, sumata (act of sitting on penis and rubbing it until ejaculation) is its substitute. Very fanciful way of getting around the system but full marks for japanese imagination. :)

imekura (image clubs) are apparently now mainly for japanese and foreigners are largely rejected because of violent and rough incidents involving foreigners. 残念です!After reading one bro's report (re: ikebukuro image club) I was kinda interested to check this out but very regrettable couldnt gain access. Basically the service involves the girl dressing up in your desire costume, there is usually entrance fee, girl selection fee, and depending on the establishment, room fee.

cabaret clubs are accessible to foreigners because this only involves talking and drinking but it's quite a barrier to most because you need to speak to the girls to enjoy the experience or else end up drinking only. In particular there are oppai clubs (big breast clubs) where one pays about 4000-7000 yen for 40 mins to sit with girls, fondled their breasts and enjoy nomihoudai (free flow of alcoholic drinks).

Pink salons is the sure bet for anyone looking for a quick release. However, they tend to be staffed by women aged from 24-30. After scouring the internet, I found Hinomaru, a gaijin friendly establishment and went to check it out. The concept involves going into a room full of loud japanese trance music (or pop) with chairs all facing the same direction. For some bros, this may be uncomfortable, because exiting patrons can see you :eek: . Generally, the system ranges from 3000 to 4000yen for 20-30 mins. I was lucky enough to get a 24 year old girl, slim and petite. Personally, didnt enjoy the bj very much but any bro looking for a wet slurpy bj and attentive service is sure to get a good time. Also maybe cos i have a high threshold, and the girl is young, so I was quite disappointed when they claimed that pink salons boast of good bj. Guess I'll give this a wide berth next time.

derihesu is another option for foreigners. Compared to the 30000yen I paid 3 years ago, my improved japanese speaking ability this time gained me access to half the price, about 14000 to 16000 depending on which 案内所 you walked into and where they bring you. Generally, if you walk into an 案内所 , they will call a contact to bring you to a discreet place where they flash pictures for you to choose. Girls range from 19-23, young and they indicate their specialty (blowjob, tit fuck... etc) This time however, I wanted to try something different so I decided against opting for this service.

Next on my list, to check out yoshiwara soaplands. Hope this helps anyone in the meantime :)

actionmaomao
24-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Bro sfjohndoe, Thanks for your info, very very helpful.

eternity
24-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Brought how do I know a pink salon when n if I walk pass one?

sfjohndoe
28-12-2010, 01:58 AM
there is no definite way of knowing which shop is a defo pink salon. best bet for us foreigners especially if one is to try an 案内書 and get the staff to recommend someone bring you there. in fact they sometimes offer discount coupons for you. I believe their kickback come from the shops, not directly from you - i never had a staff member asking me for payment. To be doubly sure, just enter the 無料案内書。

sfjohndoe
28-12-2010, 02:40 AM
i've managed to locate the position of a pink salon, hinomaru on googlemaps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Shinjuku+Station,+Japan&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.587666,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Shinjuku+Station,+Japan&ll=35.695757,139.702224&spn=0.001091,0.003433&z=19&layer=c&cbll=35.695753,139.702226&panoid=JVT45PRR6xUjGlSF6i9OIg&cbp=12,354.79,,0,5

Look out for 日の丸 red sign with yellow wording.

This is it's website and pricing system (料金システム)
http://www.hinomaru-caba.com/system.php?page=s

This is a picture of the interior which i managed to snap.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1729/img1338y.jpg

Notice all the chairs face one way and the back of another customer was captured. However when he walked out, he could have a full view of whatever was going on behind him.

The reception is somewhere behind the row of plants. The man running the place has a mic in hand making annoucements throughout the whole session, and informing patrons when their time ends.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6897/img1339zb.jpg

Hope this helps out in the meantime.

hilikus
05-01-2011, 11:45 AM
i heard that hinomaru system changed some time back. in the past the catch was that the girl will do fj BUT you must keep the condom on during the bj otherwise she wont do it. if you request for bbbj she wont do the fj. but now i heard it has changed to a normal pink salon system and price. or maybe you can opt for a longer course, like the 8000yen course and there might be a chance.

i dont like to go to shinjuku kabukicho because 101 africans will be touting you to go to their bullshit establisments, and some of them are seriously pushy. only trust japanese touts. not black, korean, prc etc. i've found hinomaru before but i didn't go in.

instead i've been to new hot point, girls are very young, mostly 'enhanced'. as far as looks are concerned it's as good as you can probably get. but the bj is often really lousy, like the girls have no experience or something - ended up finishing with a hj. heard stories of 1 or 2 good girls, but never bothered to follow their schedules. waiting time is also very long. after the session the girl will give you a discount card with her schedule, i assume it's if you choose her again. alot of handwriting and cute stickers on the card, not sure if it's done by the girl or the creepy guy behind the counter.

some ppl say things like "most 'jap' WLs are actually prc/koreans" but that's not true. there are many prcs and koreans and they normally don't hide the fact that they are from china/korea. it's not difficult to distinguish because chinese (including singapore chinese) and koreans often speak japanese with a kind of accent.

hilikus
05-01-2011, 12:07 PM
usually the idea of 'foreigner' is someone who is black or white. believe it or not they are the ones that face the most discrimination (cos they create most of the trouble). other than that it's a matter of the language barrier than race most of the time, because shops usually have so many 'rules'.

normally i don't mention places unless i have actually been to them, and i haven't been in japan for months.

but if you want to find a good pink salon, take a trip to JR sugamo. it's not that far from shinjuku.

enter 35.732888,139.740021 into google maps. that is the start of the alley that has a few pink salons. they don't care whether you're a foreigner or whether you can speak japanese.

go to the street view, those shops that have signs like 3000円 are pink salons. you will see a red sign with the words ジャン!ジャン! (jan jan) this is the place i normally go. BBBJ+CIM for 3000 yen before 4pm if i recall. that's like what, 50+ bucks? if cheonging in japan is expensive then what about cheonging in singapore??

OysterLover
05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
any bros in tokyo tonight or tomorrow night wanna go visit some yoshiwara soapland?

joemarieg
10-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Anyone tried this place before club boo, an escort service.

I tried it 4 years ago, it seems to be in business.

All Japanese girls, photos and rates are on the website the best thing they cater tonthe gaijins.

steven99
16-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Bro Natto3, like to try out souplands, which train/subway exit to take to go to susukino area?

steven99
16-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Going to Tokyo/Shijuku mid-Feb, like to try the soupland, any bro has recommendation?

I had tried FJ with Japanese recommended by Chinese Pimp(he is Taiwanese) at Shijuku area, I was lucky to have my lifetime experience in a love hotel.

steven99
16-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Thanks Bro, I know this sign board but never try the Taiwanese Hostess bar before. For Y20000+Y5000 for 2 hours, it seem reasonable, never bonk a taiwanese before :-)

hilikus
21-01-2011, 04:13 PM
20k for 2 hours is not bad, delivery health (DH) girls (callgirls) usually go for about 18k per hour, 'entrance fee' may vary. some places charge more if you are a foreigner, some places don't even entertain foreigners. the system in japan is that you pay the establishment, then choose any girl you want. fee depends on the place, not the girl.

i have been welcome in places where angmohs claim they have been turned away. i'm singaporean but i don't look japanese. i think the idea of racism in japan is the reverse of what we are imagine, with angmohs and blacks getting the most discrimination. but usually lack of japanese is a deal breaker. never trust nigerian touts, they will make alot of empty promises, drug you, then rob and try to do credit card scam on you.

its relatively easy to find a girl of AV standard, but fucking an actual AV star is another matter. most AV stars remain in the sex industry as DH, soapland girls or hostesses. there are some sites which track the whereabouts of AV stars and their services but it is totally in jap. problem is that AV stars are rarely scheduled for work, and even if you follow their schedules you may find it very difficult to book them. this place http://www.tora-ana.jp/ claims to have maria ozawa but some say it's just a gimmick.

Garage1
21-01-2011, 05:32 PM
every informativ japan thread by the bros here
enjoyed reading everything..
thanks..

kentbear
24-01-2011, 11:22 PM
every informativ japan thread by the bros here
enjoyed reading everything..
thanks..

Haha me too, thanks all the bros who gave their FR here. Enjoy reading all the post and looking forward to visit JPN :)

jerrystockton
25-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Going Hokkaido after CNY. Any bro can share any cheong info? Thanks in advance. :)

newbiedude
05-02-2011, 03:51 AM
20k for 2 hours is not bad, delivery health (DH) girls (callgirls) usually go for about 18k per hour, 'entrance fee' may vary. some places charge more if you are a foreigner, some places don't even entertain foreigners. the system in japan is that you pay the establishment, then choose any girl you want. fee depends on the place, not the girl.

i have been welcome in places where angmohs claim they have been turned away. i'm singaporean but i don't look japanese. i think the idea of racism in japan is the reverse of what we are imagine, with angmohs and blacks getting the most discrimination. but usually lack of japanese is a deal breaker. never trust nigerian touts, they will make alot of empty promises, drug you, then rob and try to do credit card scam on you.

its relatively easy to find a girl of AV standard, but fucking an actual AV star is another matter. most AV stars remain in the sex industry as DH, soapland girls or hostesses. there are some sites which track the whereabouts of AV stars and their services but it is totally in jap. problem is that AV stars are rarely scheduled for work, and even if you follow their schedules you may find it very difficult to book them. this place http://www.tora-ana.jp/ claims to have maria ozawa but some say it's just a gimmick.

wow, anyone has any feedback or fr on the website? Very interested in trying.

northernrock
05-02-2011, 11:44 AM

interested to know if anyone has tried but you'd have to speak very good japanese in order to book

07-02-2011, 09:38 PM
May i know any bros will be in tokyo end of march or beginning of april?:D

DynoRodHK
08-02-2011, 07:46 PM

I had delivery from here most are AV models, but in Japan who's not an AV gal at shops like this. You have to be able to speak fluent Japanese and it depends who takes your call, Ive been knocked back here even with fluent Japanese.

The need fluent Japanese is a bit of a scam, what most owners want to say is, only for Japanese, which most places are..

You'd have better look at the LB joints, the newhalf places love a gaijin and are more accommodating.

The site posted is full of Yakuza AV rats

Go for a newhalf...

Like.. I can give FRs on all three
http://www.newhalffan.com/health/companion/photo/gender/mina_photo1.jpg

http://www.newhalffan.com/health/companion/photo/gender/riko_photo4.jpg
http://www.newhalffan.com/health/companion/photo/ganso/hime_photo2.jpg

newbiedude
09-02-2011, 04:58 AM
wow, who's that last girl? and where to find/book them?

samgrey
09-02-2011, 05:46 AM
I am in Yokohama this week, feeling particularly lonely :) Any bros in Japan want to meet up to go hunting, say this friday (their public holiday)?

DynoRodHK
11-02-2011, 06:58 PM
wow, who's that last girl? and where to find/book them?

You'll find her at Ganso newhalf health...

http://www.av-opera.jp/images/works/opud/opud060/opud060jl-5.jpg

Along with girl 2
http://www.av-opera.jp/images/works/opud/opud080/opud080jl-7.jpg

CheongKa
13-02-2011, 09:05 PM
just got back from tokyo last week, ir u go to east side of shinjuku station, there's the infamous red light district, a few blocks of nightclubs for u to choose.

if u cant speak japanese there's chinese guys or black guys that will approach u...i did not tried that. as i have a friend from tokyo that bring me around.

we went to a "papaya" farm for 2 hours, and it cost us 10,000 yen/person. all those girls are very young i think colllege students, then to a BJ shop.

to be honest, nothing very special and i think it's expensive.

kyky321
08-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Any good massage place to go in Shibuya area?

jerrystockton
12-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Serious earthquake in Japan. More than 1000 casualies. Sad case..

vaxvms
07-04-2011, 04:19 PM
dun waste time ard shinjuku....most are meimei from mainland who can speak good nihong-go
u have try ur luck but better chance if not in tokyo
damage 330000yen

this is the girl name card so try ur luck while u in sapporo
http://i51.tinypic.com/33vm9o9.jpg

kiddo78
28-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Any new posts?

NihonDaisuki
16-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Can see that many are worried about the language barrier and being rejected as a gaijin in Japan. I can offer some info/advice here since I'm quite familiar with the Tokyo scene, not so sure about other parts of Japan though.

In general, regarding the anti-gaijin thing, they can be divided into 3 categories.

1) 100% non-gaijin-friendly. They don't even care if u speak nihongo. As long as they can tell from your appearance or accent u are non-japanese, u are out. Many such places in Japan, some have signs at their shops or specify on website they do not accept foreigners. However, in recent hard times and poor economy, the number of such places is decreasing, either some begin to entertain foreigners who can speak jap (2nd category below) or they closed down due to poor biz. Advice: Do not attempt if u do not speak at least JLPT 2 nihongo and/or if u look really non-jap (ang-mo, malay etc).

2) Will accept some non-jap customers who can speak/understand some nihongo. Basically, if u can communicate to them that u can understand the system, pricing and services provided, they should let u in. Advice: To have higher chance of success, dress cleanly/neatly (like a jap), be polite, smile to show interest. I know those yakuza-looking guys outside can look quite threatening but there is really no harm/danger just asking to try your luck. Many of them are more receptive than u think. If u get rejected, just move on and try some other place, there are so many service providers in an area, there's bound to be at least one who'll accept u.

3) Totally gaijin-friendly. Yes, there are such places/services. However, things to take note, not all girls at such places accept gaijin so your choices may be limited, there's also usually a gaijin tax which means u pay more than the locals so do make sure u ask about the price, don't just go "hai" all the way.

Sexual services (fuzoku) in Japan is different from other countries. The trade itself is actually legal but honban (FS) is illegal and strictly prohibited mostly. You may try your luck asking for it, some girls do offer extra service, some at additional cost. However, word of warning, be DISCREET and do not be pushy. If the girl says no, it means NO. There are past cases where some places turn non-gaijin-friendly because some people go spoil market by being pushy or some negative experience. If u die die want FS, go for soapland (100% have FS).

Be realistic and do not expect to go to such places with ZERO jap ability. Even a little jap goes a long way. Learn basic words/phrases like time, place, numbers, price will open up alot more options for u. If u really know nuts about the jap language or cannot be bothered to learn, getting an escort service is your best (if not only) bet.

BobParis
19-06-2011, 05:49 PM

What about the Chinese Pimps? I often think that they will bring you not japanese gals, but rather Chinese gals from China.

TonyCheong
08-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here and I'm not exactly sure if I can post my question here since I haven't actually been there.

I am going to visit Tokyo in a week's time and was thinking of heading down to Tokyo's largest red light district 'Kabukicho'. I have read through the 6 pages here on 'International Field Reports' and was only able to find 1 thread related to Japan but it is not about Tokyo.

I was hoping a few gurus here can advice me on which are the few shops that are worth trying.

I apologise if this is not the right place to post this. All discussions are welcome! :)

Tons of info in the following threads. Not easy to cheong in Japan even though I've been to Tokyo many times. Good luck. :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=191746
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=168449
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=252125

machinehead1234
11-11-2011, 05:35 PM
My take is save the $$$ (high yen notwithstanding) and take it to Taiwan or China instead.

Hell, even Seoul, has a higher Pickup rate for women off the streets/clubs/bars/lounges...and i am saying, language difficulties notwithstanding...

Tons of info in the following threads. Not easy to cheong in Japan even though I've been to Tokyo many times. Good luck. :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=191746
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=168449
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=252125