PDA

View Full Version : Me & the hotel chambermaid........

memorablez
29-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Its not my usual self to post FR or share experiences here..
But i guess this is just something extra-ordinary which i cant wait to share with u bros out there....
This true encounter actually just ended around 10mins ago, and here im typing the story just before i do my final packing for checking out of this hotel & back to SG.

To protect the interests of the hotel & country, i shall not name where this encounter happens. Since i could well be still staying here again 2 weeks later....

I fly to country AA freq for work & usually i will choose hotel BB for my stay since im already very farmilar with the surrondings as well as its a reputatable hotel chain worldwide. Hotel front desk ladies are usually farmilar with me & will always try to allocate the same room back to me whenever feasible or at least on that particular same level.

Check in to hotel BB 4days back with the usuall process and was allocated the same room which i had stayed for more than 20times if i dont remmember wrongly. Things went on as usual for this stay until this morning........
:confused: ? :D ? :p ? ;)?

memorablez
29-06-2013, 11:27 AM
What does hotel chamermaid makes u think of - Old ladies? Young Gers?
I used to think only older/matured ladies will be employed for this until i started staying in this hotel, because once in a while i would see younger ladies (20+) either working side by side with a older chambermaid or they are already at the supervisor level.

And the story goes.....
Usually if im not having any program during the earlier part of the day, i would had just ''hijacked'' any hotel chambermaid which i find along the passageway to get them to tidy my room which i continue with TV or surfing...

To a certain extent, i knew a few chambermaids at cleaning this particular level, cuz sometimes i give to these aunties some SG food ie bah kua or cookies which i dint get to pass to some of the people whom i wanted to, so quite a few of them actually know me....

This time round, i manage to hijack a 20+ yr old decent nice looking lady to tidy up my room, she did caught my attention a few times while walking back to our rm, as shes tidying 1 which is 4rooms away from mine.
SHe followed me back to mine, took down my room number n said she will come over or get her colleague to assist me when shes done with her current room.........

eddieseah
29-06-2013, 11:33 AM
First camper....

memorablez
29-06-2013, 11:33 AM
As she reached my room, i tried my luck by telling her " i actually bought tooo much chocolates back to SIN, which i have problem stuffing into my lauagge, can pass some to her if she dont mind,,," and of course she welcome my suggestion....
On a side note, this is a genuiene problem as my bag is really quite full, i dint bluff her....And I would had give that to some other aunties whose tidying my room as well..
She told me she'll be back in 10mins after shes done with RM 1*** which shes currently cleaning then....... Back she comes pressing the door bell after that.... And i told her where the chocos are... which she can take after shes done... and she contnue 1st with her toilet cleaning cuz it was indeed messy as usually i just throw the towels around knowing that im checking out today...
As usually i will have 12pcs of condom with me, which i will dispose the left over before checking out, thus nothing for this changes this morning with me 4pcs of leftover. So while she clear the bin, she ask me if i reaslise they are un-used and if i wanted it back, its not nice to throw away un-used things........

bfreemen
29-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Good introductions . More pls

memorablez
29-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Btw sometimes those aunties would ask me out of courtesy also, and my immediate reply to those aunties is usually ''its ok, u can throw it away''
But i dont know what happened with me this time, i actually tried to ''joke'' with this decent looking young chambermaid by saying ''" i dont even know why i have condoms in my bag, since i have no use, u just throw it away, since i duwan to bring it back to SG with me, unless you want to keep it to use with ure bf or u want to use it with me, but i ended very fast by saying,,, sorry its a joke, dont be offended and dont complain to ure management'''' i was suddenly quite worried then because i realise im a very very frequent guest there, and what i said could lead to very underisable consequences, thus i apologise to her again....

She actually walk over to me, tap on my shoulder n say, '' dont worry, i know you are, dont have to keep apologising sooo many times'' to be honest i was really worried when i made that comment.... I even told her,,,, i give u tips (equalivent to SGD100), as a form of apology, and dont complain abt me.....
She rejected my tips offer.....

saintmouse
29-06-2013, 11:41 AM
TS great experience to share

look forward to read wats next :)

memorablez
29-06-2013, 11:43 AM
And off shes continue with her tidying of the bathroom etc.....THe more i peep at her the more i find her not bad looking and i was thinking to myself should i ask for her name etc, so that can find her out in future when im back....
Btw because the bathroom and the sleeping area is separated by a glass panel/door, so everything she do inside, could be seen clearly outside.......

And the worse thing that could happen, just came at that period of time, im having a very very bad tummyache.... and seems that my shit is already coming out anytime soon.... i ran and apologise to her saying ''can u come back later to tidy, im having bad stomache, which i need to use toilet''
And she politely reply "if u dont mind, i'll just un-leadge the main door, u can carry on with ure business, while i tidy ure sleeping area''.

I dont care much at that moment, so i just agreed and she went on to tidy the bed area while im doing my big business,,,feeling very awkard, cuz im like siting there doing my big business ''facing'' her making the bed......
But i was thinking.... dont think she will give me her nos liaos... cuz i seems to give her all the negative impression.....

acidicavex
29-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Interesting camping for more upz for good writing

memorablez
29-06-2013, 11:50 AM
It just coicidence happens that when im done with my big business, shes also done with making the bed (though i told her im checking out later, not really required, but she say its fine)

I went to the bathtub area to clean up the mess on me,,, while she actually using a cloth to wipe the other side of the glass panel outside the toilet, it was like sooooooo paisehs of me,,, i dont even dare to look at her....and i really gotta admire her professionalism like treating me as non-existance.....

We had small chat later on, and reaslise shes actually doing Part time work on weekends, while shes full time student on weekdays, in her 4th & last semestar of Uni.... We chated about what she could worked as in future and what my job is, and told her despite me staying there sooooo many times, yet 1st time i saw her.... But she told me she did saw me few times before,,,, just that its prehaps along the passageway, thus i dint notice......

And guess what, i was only in my Kaki Green Army T-shirt without my shorts on while having that conversation....Im not sure if she realise that while having the conversation with me initially.... and wonder how i reaslise i was without my shorts/boxer on? because i realise my bro down there had WOKE UP :rolleyes:

memorablez
29-06-2013, 11:55 AM
I quickly use my hand to cover myself and again apologised to her....and she actually commented she dint realise (she was doing some cleaningup while talking to me) Because of my non-stop apologies, she said she actually found me very nice n polite guy, and ask if she could add me on 1 of the chat programs, which i also could her her in improving something ( i cant say whats the something, as it may narrow down the countries where this hotel is at ) But some clever bros could had guess it already :D

She gave me her nos, and i added her, as she said her mobile phone is inside her locker..... I looked at her pic in that app and commented that she look very pretty without specs n in normal clothing, and guess what she reply me.... :p

""You looked very decent & very sincere when saying sorry to me,, and you have a nice dick when it woke up"" Afterwhich she also ended by saying ''Dont get offended & dont complain abt me"

I was confused then, is she trying to lead me on, or is she teasing me or what? :confused:

memorablez
29-06-2013, 12:00 PM
At that moment of time, i just think to myself, just try lar....
I said to her ''since you see the most private part of me, can i also see yours, to be fair mah"" but i ended very fast again by saying "' just joking, dont get offeneded or complained about me"

SHe walked over to me, whisper at my ears and said, "im official working hours now, and i feeel comfortable talking to u and getting to know you as a friend, can i go clean another room 1st and continue to come back to tidy urs later''

I was like thinking...Why not.... since im checking out and i dont really expect anything to happen also....

Offff she went, but very fast shes back, as she said another colleauge of hers had already assist her to tidy up the room, since she also not suppose to tidy my room.....

I ask her,,, ''as im checking out today,,,,can i give u a friendship hug & farewll hug"", she said ok and she hugged me back before i could react

I know i need fast hand liaos... i asked her "" can i give u a kiss on ure cheek, just those friendship kiss'', she dint reply me, instead give me a kiss on my lips back

memorablez
29-06-2013, 12:06 PM
We french kiss for awhile after that, i ask if shes attached, she said nope and she said she know about my status cuz of some pics which we accidentally saw while im usiny my hp....
We continue to french kiss and i was like suddenly asking her again.....
""since u see the most private part of me, can i see yours"
She reply " see cannot, touch can, but she commented by saying she has a good feel of me, thats y let me do it, shes not a prostitute'' and of course i reply her by saying "of course i know you are not prostitute" :cool:

She lead my hand to unbook her bra... i carass her breast awhile and i can see she started to feel high....i asked '' if i can finger her, she say better not, in case her senior come to knock the door, as they are not suppose to close the door while cleaning the room, but she dont mind helping me hj"

And somehow i forget she emphaiss to me just now ''shes not prostitute, she kiss me cuz of good feeling of me" and when she say she dont mind helping me hj... i ask her how much i have to pay her :eek:

clubenjoy123
29-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Haha. Memorablez bro, nice share;) thks. And I thought such things only happen in fantasy world and u are a lucky chap have it real

nottigirl
29-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Lucky girl.

memorablez
29-06-2013, 12:12 PM
SHe seems very worked up with my that comments,,, and once again i apologised and clarify why i said so.. she told me 1 more time and she will not even chat with me on the apps etc.... cuz she really feel nice of me,,, and she also dont know why shes soooo open minded towards me ....

I give her some passionate kiss and on she went to help me hj.... to be honest... its not 1 of the best hj i ever had... but its the way it started it indeed something fresh/new i never had experienced before....

After the hj...she dressed herself up properly.... and said to me,,, shes helping me really out of nice feel towards me and dont take her as prostitute,,,, i told her i treat her a friend from then on... and promise not to say anything abt this anymore.... and agreed to meet for dinner the next time im back in this country AA again,,, and she dont mind being my free tour guide, since i ''complained'' to her i have been to country AA soooo many times, but not once for holiday.....

Pass her the additional Godiva chocos saying thats already promised before she came in..... had a final hug n kissed and off she went... while i continue with my packing n now writing this story.... and btw she just msg in at the apps saying,,, she really look forward to being friend with me and dont ever have that wrong thinking of her... Hahahaha

wolfclan
29-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Nice story, interesting,

memorablez
29-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Checking out of this hotel in 30mins time soon....

For all bros reading this... i can gurantee u this is a real story,,,,and the reason why im sharing this ... is also i cant actually BELIEVE this type of things actually happened to me..... my mind was all set on going home... suddenly i got to know a new friend.... suddenly got a free HJ....

i just hope nothing bad comes out of this... since i will be meeting her in my next trip as a friendship dinner etc accrodingly to her.... and accoridngly to her she will stop this temp job as chambermaid by sept... as will find a full time job once she grad from her uni.....

Pls DONT ask me what country where i encounter this, and which hotel where i encounter this. As i said earlier, i stayed in this hotel NUMEROUS times, im even on the higher tier of their frequenet stayer program, i do not want to get them invovled as well.... this could be really something like FATE like what the ger just told me.... :cool:

Btw if you want, i can help u remove some countries in case u thought this happens in PRC, then you are wrong...its not in PRC, its not in THAI, its not in any SEA countries....

ENjoy and im gonna continue to my packing liaos...
Have a good weekend bro,,,
Hope the haze PSI continue to be good for the days ahead :cool:

memorablez
29-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Rough description of her

Looks : 7/10. at least shes those type which i would say lasting looks.
Figure: 7/10. she those slim type.. but not big breast type... to me height N slim more impt than big breast... haha.
Hj skills: 6/10. if not for the way it started i would give it a 4/10.... Somehow its the experience of this which overwrite everything ie her skills.
GFE: 8/10... maybe she feel more for me rather than i feel more for her?
BTW she told me she not V anymore.... give her to previous/only BF of 2yrs.
And lastly shes 24years old.

We took a decent normal pic together ... .but cannot post/share of course....

MidnightRose
29-06-2013, 12:29 PM
In Mumbai?:)

memorablez
29-06-2013, 12:45 PM
In Mumbai?:)

Nope bro.... Not Mumbai...

I usually only for those very few specific origins for gers regardless paid or non paid... :cool:

jayboy
29-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Rough description of her

Looks : 7/10. at least shes those type which i would say lasting looks.
Figure: 7/10. she those slim type.. but not big breast type... to me height N slim more impt than big breast... haha.
Hj skills: 6/10. if not for the way it started i would give it a 4/10.... Somehow its the experience of this which overwrite everything ie her skills.
GFE: 8/10... maybe she feel more for me rather than i feel more for her?
BTW she told me she not V anymore.... give her to previous/only BF of 2yrs.
And lastly shes 24years old.

We took a decent normal pic together ... .but cannot post/share of course....

TS, its a bonus also. Keep it up.

memorablez
29-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Thanks to all bros, who read my story...

Im on my way to airport right now, still could not believe the experience which i had eariler this morning....
And texting with that lady for the past 30mins and she kept saying ''she miss me''
Not sure if this is the direction which i wanna proceeed now....
Aiyoh 1st time sooooo confused by such, thats the problem with not paying for services :cool:

I rather its paid... and case closed :o

superhuman
29-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Keep e stories coming!

Since it's another country, it's not so bad. Now u have someone to look forward to when gg for the trip.

Jus make sure it's not msia coz it's too near. N if u r attached, it'll be dangerous if she tracks u back.

diputs1269
29-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Lucky sexcounter, at least the next trip for you will be fefinitely sexiting :)

ls460
30-06-2013, 12:27 AM
A for Australia... right??

memorablez
30-06-2013, 10:45 AM
Prehaps i can tell which is the country after my next visit there and confirm when is her last working day with the hotel... But definately not which hotel..

Thanks bro......

memorablez
30-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Lucky girl.

Lucky girl? Why?
Prehaps shes unlukcy to had meet me :confused:

hunted
30-06-2013, 04:52 PM
I have to say free is not free at all. You will feel more responsible for he girl and you will eventually pay more

nottigirl
30-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Lucky girl? Why?

Maybe? But I guess it's fun. Haha, can't wait till u go back there! I wanna know what happens afterwards.

superhuman
30-06-2013, 07:10 PM
come out play. sooner or later will pay.

maybe buy her a gift or meal. it will be gd

cocknloaded
30-06-2013, 07:47 PM

bro just say which country la aiyo at least the bros here have something to fantasize about. one country soooooo many hotels u dun state which hotel can already la..

memorablez
30-06-2013, 09:58 PM
bro just say which country la aiyo at least the bros here have something to fantasize about. one country soooooo many hotels u dun state which hotel can already la..

Bro, best clue i can give now is the country exists in your signature... and i think in my post, already mentioned not SEA countries, not PRC,,,,, hahaaa
Paisehs cant reveal much, because i think i posted some comments on some of my international FR before on the countries i visited/hotels i stayed before... (best hint) :p

memorablez
30-06-2013, 09:59 PM
I have to say free is not free at all. You will feel more responsible for he girl and you will eventually pay more

like the saying.. no free lunch in this world...
haaaha :D

memorablez
30-06-2013, 10:00 PM

For a start, some godiva chocolates...
Maybe will get her a watch if i manage to see something nice in the inflight sales magazine... :o

application9999
01-07-2013, 03:54 AM
Taiwan right?

otamay
01-07-2013, 09:21 AM

Yes, it is a good gesture or goodwil to buy something :)

jayboy
01-07-2013, 09:54 AM

Maybe can buy perfume for her. Cos most gal like it also. Up you bro.

studdyme
01-07-2013, 10:07 AM
camping for more!

jamesdeak
01-07-2013, 12:13 PM
can't be Australia, u can't bring in bah kua, unless smuggled. could it be Thailand? i'm quite sure now coz, who goes to Thailand without condoms? hahahah :D

sulphur
01-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Glancing thoughts I think it is either Taiwan or Vietnam. But location not so important.

importantly this event makes us all excited for updates. haha

georgemagnum
01-07-2013, 01:18 PM
My guess is the Land Of The Rising Sun :)

gm

eeemen
01-07-2013, 01:43 PM
My guess is its either Japan or Taiwan ! Give us more clues like how long is the flight time? :D lol. Cheers bro, ...........

diputs1269
01-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Upz for your story, my guess also Japan or Taiwan :)

Ilovetosex
01-07-2013, 02:08 PM
My guess is Taiwan...

DTCEPL
01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Lucky girl? Why?

No Offence TS, but I think she may be lucky to meet you, perhaps u may be her next 长期饭票,水鱼 , Robert Tao etc.:D 放长线,钓大鱼!

Or maybe she is indeed a nice Lady!

Way to go!

mseveninch
01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
My guess from the description of the hotel room - my guess is

Habour View 8 degree Htl HK ....right?

memorablez
01-07-2013, 10:15 PM
No Offence TS, but I think she may be lucky to meet you, perhaps u may be her next 长期饭票,水鱼 , Robert Tao etc.:D 放长线,钓大鱼!

Or maybe she is indeed a nice Lady!

Way to go!

Totally agreed with what u said bro.... be it shes mine or im hers,,,, but i rather she take some $$$, at least i dont have to feel bad about it... but lets see how during the 2nd meetup couple weeks from now,,, the exchanges of sms this few days very normal. just like 2 normal friends catching up with 1 another :D

memorablez
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Actually the purpose of starting this thread is more of wanting to share such amazing encounter i had, but seems bro here are all interested to know how we developed.....

Will update more when i meet her up next couple of weeks when i flew over on SQ***, around 4+hrs flight time away :D

sulphur
02-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Actually the purpose of starting this thread is more of wanting to share such amazing encounter i had, but seems bro here are all interested to know how we developed.....

Will update more when i meet her up next couple of weeks when i flew over on SQ***, around 4+hrs flight time away :D

Woot Taiwan!

henabi
02-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks to all bros, who read my story...

Im on my way to airport right now, still could not believe the experience which i had eariler this morning....
And texting with that lady for the past 30mins and she kept saying ''she miss me''
Not sure if this is the direction which i wanna proceeed now....
Aiyoh 1st time sooooo confused by such, thats the problem with not paying for services :cool:

I rather its paid... and case closed :o

i have been staying regularly in a few particular hotels & service apartments in Jakarta, which my company has corporate pricing. and I do agree with you that some of the housekeeping department girls are really SYTs... but I always draw a line that no matter what, I won't touch girls working in the hotels & service apartments I'm staying...
because its just too easy for them to get hold of my personal info and hell knows what they are able to do with it....

henabi
02-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Maybe can buy perfume for her. Cos most gal like it also. Up you bro.

i like to hang around perfume section in the airport DFS or perfume shops in shopping malls... especially if there are beautiful SYTs on shift :D

memorablez
02-07-2013, 10:39 PM
i like to hang around perfume section in the airport DFS or perfume shops in shopping malls... especially if there are beautiful SYTs on shift :D

Seldom see SYT in our airport 1 leh,,,, or maybe i just dont have the luck? :D

memorablez
02-07-2013, 10:40 PM
i have been staying regularly in a few particular hotels & service apartments in Jakarta, which my company has corporate pricing. and I do agree with you that some of the housekeeping department girls are really SYTs... but I always draw a line that no matter what, I won't touch girls working in the hotels & service apartments I'm staying...
because its just too easy for them to get hold of my personal info and hell knows what they are able to do with it....

Yeah,,, thats y our conversations past few days on watsaspp was strictly very general,,, like 2 persons gettting to know 1 another better.... nothing mentioned about what had happened over the weekend... :D

memorablez
02-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Maybe? But I guess it's fun. Haha, can't wait till u go back there! I wanna know what happens afterwards.

my current direction now is the same as per my intial direction, get to know her more as a friend..... ;)

memorablez
02-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Dont understand why some bro like zapping, when in the very 1st thread, i already say i wont name the country unless necessary.... Anyway to me points here is not really something which matters alot to me... So im fine with getting zapped, but appreciate if you could leave ur nick when zapping me as well... so that we know who you are :p

30-06-2013 11:38 PM ''say dun say''
30-06-2013 11:23 PM ''Time to conquer the world! ''

georgemagnum
02-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Dont understand why some bro like zapping, when in the very 1st thread, i already say i wont name the country unless necessary.... Anyway to me points here is not really something which matters alot to me... So im fine with getting zapped, but appreciate if you could leave ur nick when zapping me as well... so that we know who you are :p

Aiyo ... Poor u ... My humble points for u ..... Hope can offset the zaps ü had gotten...... Btw, which country? Rofl .... :D

gm

pro.d.igy
03-07-2013, 12:19 AM

4+hrs flight? Hong Kong! :D

henabi
03-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Seldom see SYT in our airport 1 leh,,,, or maybe i just dont have the luck? :D

Of cuz not our Changi one lah.... lolx

henabi
03-07-2013, 12:45 AM
4+hrs flight? Hong Kong! :D

Manila, taipei,

BigBoy2
03-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Manila, taipei,

I believe it might be HK or Taipei...... Hahahaaa........... We shall see what happen in time to come......

MIFAcafe
03-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Nice story. It happen to me once; in Genting First World hotel. I just kiss the young malay girl (18+) whom clean my room and tip her RM50.

The kissing lasted 10 mintues with some roaming. But all this are chemistry. And trust me when I say "you do not need to be handsome to win girls."

fei2012
03-07-2013, 05:49 PM

Bro, thks for yr effort in sharing the story & keep the rest of us tikam tikam, hope one day u will can share the location aft she long left the place.
Can see u r a generous man, No pay service might need to pay with interest in future if the heart goes soft, i might be wrong but all the best to both of u.
My humble +2 for yr lost points.

memorablez
03-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Nice story. It happen to me once; in Genting First World hotel. I just kiss the young malay girl (18+) whom clean my room and tip her RM50.

The kissing lasted 10 mintues with some roaming. But all this are chemistry. And trust me when I say "you do not need to be handsome to win girls."

Agreed bro, because im neither handsome nor rich as well..... :cool:

memorablez
03-07-2013, 10:32 PM
I believe it might be HK or Taipei...... Hahahaaa........... We shall see what happen in time to come......

If i say flight SQ8**, it will not solved the answer to your options, so i'll say its around 4+hr flight journey away :D

memorablez
03-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Aiyo ... Poor u ... My humble points for u ..... Hope can offset the zaps ü had gotten...... Btw, which country? Rofl .... :D

gm

Thanks to all bros who had upped me, i'll slowly return all the upz whenever i can... thanks bro!! For now, all my conversations with that girl has been very normal, casual... will update further again if any... :cool:

Rasta Marley
03-07-2013, 10:47 PM
If i say flight SQ8**, it will not solved the answer to your options, so i'll say its around 4+hr flight journey away :D

Bro Memorablez, does not matter where actually, it's what you are doing via this thread which counts: Sharing and thereby upholding the spirit of this Forum, which is all about sharing in the first place :cool:

Looking forward to your updates after your "RT....F?" with this lady when you visit again soon! :D

memorablez
03-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Bro Memorablez, does not matter where actually, it's what you are doing via this thread which counts: Sharing and thereby upholding the spirit of this Forum, which is all about sharing in the first place :cool:

Looking forward to your updates after your "RT....F?" with this lady when you visit again soon! :D

Bro, cant say RTF,,, cuz i havent offically F her before also mah..... :D
i"ll see how i progress with her the next time i meet her and see what type of relationship i wanan progress on with her as.....:cool:

mike3329
04-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Interesting and fun read...looking forward to the next instalment when u do go back....:)

And some rep points for you in appreciation....

memorablez
04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Interesting and fun read...looking forward to the next instalment when u do go back....:)

And some rep points for you in appreciation....

Thanks bro,, will upped u back once i can :cool:

qwerty1234567
23-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Nope bro.... Not Mumbai...

I usually only for those very few specific origins for gers regardless paid or non paid... :cool:

Australia !

memorablez
04-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Just back from a week + long date with her.....
Nothing spectecular happens...
But more positive developments :)

rainchezz
04-08-2013, 11:31 AM
reminds me of my time in Vancouver with yoshiko. beautiful.

memorablez
05-08-2013, 08:55 PM
reminds me of my time in Vancouver with yoshiko. beautiful.

juz like my nick says..... memories are always beautiful & MEMORABLEZ
:D :D :D

AHKAIZ
08-11-2013, 08:19 PM
great story, looking forward to read more about your next encounter when you visit her again!

Naysayer
09-11-2013, 05:16 AM
Great sorry waiting for more :D

memorablez
10-11-2013, 02:17 PM
End of story lar...
We are friends now, so need to respect her privacy mah,, though she doesnt know abt the story i posted here..... :cool:
And since she just graduated..... trying to get her a job in the place where i work also

owen10
10-11-2013, 03:35 PM
And since she just graduated..... trying to get her a job in the place where i work also

isnt it dangerous bro?

samsters always hv one common motto: dun eat n shit in the same place. :D

memorablez
10-11-2013, 08:59 PM
isnt it dangerous bro?

samsters always hv one common motto: dun eat n shit in the same place. :D

hmm bro....thanks for enlightening me... but i suppose its safe.... cuz we will be in different depts...
though maybe sometimes we will get to meet... anyway she just submit her application only.... not confirm she will get shortlisted for training also yet....:D
cant really say where im working... but the chances of being together working side by side in general is not very high.... unless we requested for it

but to be honest our 'relationship' since then has been the very normal type... more of frien friend type :)

blade
11-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Nice story. Haha hope u can continue. I'm sure u both can develop to being friends.. With benefits :)

justakid
11-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Bro obviously is a flight steward likely that's why always same hotel base on his hints.

He intro the gal but she likely will not be same flight with him unless damn heng. That's why different dept. or maybe really diff department I dunno..

Cool story. +1 :) country I guess btw. Taiwan.

memorablez
11-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Bro obviously is a flight steward likely that's why always same hotel base on his hints.

He intro the gal but she likely will not be same flight with him unless damn heng. That's why different dept. or maybe really diff department I dunno..

Cool story. +1 :) country I guess btw. Taiwan.

Nice guess bro, but im not working as a cabin crew, hehe

memorablez
11-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Nice story. Haha hope u can continue. I'm sure u both can develop to being friends.. With benefits :)

Thanks bro, we are just developing like normal friends now, nothing worth mentioning happened since then, hehe... Anyway upped u liaos, thanks

Oda007
23-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Just read.

So any new update to your friendship?

Mavrick69
23-04-2014, 02:01 PM
nice story TS

Palm31
17-06-2015, 03:24 AM
This reminded me of a pretty hotel front desk who worked in the executive lounge of a 5 star hotel in China. I was a frequent guest and always got the use of the club lounge as a benefit. Anyhow, I got to know her after chatting with her and her colleagues after chatting with her. One time she even brought me up to the roof top of the hotel which was off-limits just because she told me about the view and I wanted to see it. Anyhow I didn't do anything then although I believed I could have kissed her and she didn't mind. Fast-forward to one time when I asked her out for drinks when she got off work. She agreed and we had a good time and was strolling back to the hotel across a park when I kissed her. She kissed me back passionately and said later said I shouldn't have done that. In any case, the next day she came to my hotel room and we did it raw .... it was so sweet, truly gfe. After that we stayed in contact as I visit that city almost every month. The next time I went to her place and stayed overnight and we did it again too.... Then I stopped going to that city after I changed job but we remained in contact. She eventually married a guy who was the son of a couple who were guests at the hotel. She impressed them so much that they wanted to introduce their son (Chinese who is living in the US) to her. Eventually they got married and she moved to the US. I still see her sometimes as we are friends now and still share the special times together.... :-)

FunFetti
17-06-2015, 06:44 AM
Thanks for sharing this bro

memorablez
01-08-2015, 11:47 PM
I am still in touch with this friend of mine, but just as a pure friendship....
In fact, I just accompany her for a trip to HKG, which of course nothing happens, as her friend also join, not my type... Else could attempt a 3P... :D
In the end had to sneak over to Macau...

Maybe we really hit out well, thus the 'start' initially or should I say the needs of both parties ? :D

Summerhillt
02-08-2015, 12:55 AM
Congrats bro.. so did she work in the same coy as you?

packardbell
02-08-2015, 09:34 AM
I quickly use my hand to cover myself and again apologised to her....and she actually commented she dint realise (she was doing some cleaningup while talking to me) Because of my non-stop apologies, she said she actually found me very nice n polite guy, and ask if she could add me on 1 of the chat programs, which i also could her her in improving something ( i cant say whats the something, as it may narrow down the countries where this hotel is at ) But some clever bros could had guess it already :D

She gave me her nos, and i added her, as she said her mobile phone is inside her locker..... I looked at her pic in that app and commented that she look very pretty without specs n in normal clothing, and guess what she reply me.... :p

""You looked very decent & very sincere when saying sorry to me,, and you have a nice dick when it woke up"" Afterwhich she also ended by saying ''Dont get offended & dont complain abt me"

I was confused then, is she trying to lead me on, or is she teasing me or what? :confused:

bro, u letting the cat out of the bag. i m one those "smart" one. Anyway, plss continue。

memorablez
07-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Congrats bro.. so did she work in the same coy as you?

No Bro, we are in different countries too :D

memorablez
07-08-2015, 09:50 PM
bro, u letting the cat out of the bag. i m one those "smart" one. Anyway, plss continue。

Bro, no more developments already, we are just purely friends now :cool:

memorablez
08-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Haha. Memorablez bro, nice share;) thks. And I thought such things only happen in fantasy world and u are a lucky chap have it real

Sometimes I also cant believe my luck but I do believe in the quote in my signature.. you always have to try , nevertheless if given a choice... I will prefer to win toto $5m rather than such..... :D

Glycerine
21-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Thanks for sharing bto. Good one