PDA

View Full Version : The story of Stephanie

orangeapple
29-06-2013, 12:22 AM
My Bio
Name : Bernard
Profession: Assistant Vice President of a bank

This write up took place 9 months ago. I was single, unattached and life was getting mundane. I still remember it was October 2012, i was at Diaso when i heard "Bern". I turn around and there she was, Stephanie.

Stephanie and i have been friends for 10 years, she is 5 years my senior (age 35), married with 3 kids. Her husband, Randy is 8 years my senior (38) and is a good friend of mine, like an older brother.

I always had a crush on stephanie, and she still look so good after having 3 kids. A real milf, but she is my friend and so it was tough....but that is life right. Sometimes you know girls who you like but cant touch.

Stephanie : Bern..
Bernard: Hey steph...whats with you and Daiso?
Stephanie : Please ..dont you know girls like like daiso... haha.. what about you...not going out on a friday night?
Bernard: neh...haha no girl...u lar...still waiting for you and Randy to intro..See how bored i am that i am here!!

Yes so we started chatting and shopping at Daiso together. Stephanie plays the guitar and infact, she was the one who taught me. During our conversation, i ask her about a new song that i was trying but i cant seem to get it. Well Stephanie actually knew how to play that song and invited me to her house and she can teach me, at the same time we can play guitar together. With this, the story has just began.....

Putin
29-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Waiting for more :D

orangeapple
29-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Part 2

So the following week, i have been going to Steph's place for guitar session, it is in a condo in the west. Everything was normal, we had fun, jokes but i notice Randy seems to be busy and was always not around. Then again i thought it was normal as Randy is a regional head of his MNC company and i know he has always been flying here and there.

A month pass when i visit Steph for our usual guitar session, but this time, something was wrong. She wasn't herself, she seems moody the whole time and at times, tears will flow down her cheeks. She wouldn't reveal me to me what has happen either. But it hurts me to see my friend and someone who is still dear to me sad. In the end, i brought her out, hoping to cheer her up. She was still occupied but she did felt better. The next few days, she would call me just to chat. I can tell that she want to chat because there something wrong and she just wanted a friend or company. And besides calling, we started hanging out more as well.

Two week gone by.....oh my ....we practically met up everyday!! And slowly, now and then she will say reveal a little and up to that point, i only know she and Randy are going through a very rough patch, that they quarrel and its bad. But why bad, how bad...what really happen...it seems like i was not going to know until......

orangeapple
29-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Part 3

We got closer, we have been really spending more time with each other and to be honest, i was starting to feel more for Stephanie too. I can feel that she is closer to me too. Even her kids are seeing me almost everyday.

Then it happen, sometime in December 2012, i was at her place and she was reading one of her letters when she broke down. I was shock so i ask her what happen. Well she and Randy are getting a divorce!!

Bernard: Steph what happen, why divorce...you and Randy cant work things out?
Stephanie: Bern....it not as simple as you think
Bernard: i m lost...stephanie
Stephanie: Bern...sorry.....

And with that Stephanie began pouring out everything to me. Time to revisit the past!!

It was around Jan 2012, Randy as usual was busy travelling. He could be in town for one day and away for the next 3 days, or he could be away for a week, come back for 2 days and off he goes again. Whereas stephanie is an admin manager and she had special work arrangement with her company. She will work for 2 days in office and 3 days from home so that she can take care of the 3 kids.

Working from home means lower pay but it gives her alot of flexibility and sometimes, even during the day, she could hit the gym or swimming pool in her condo when the kids are at school or daycare.

Jan 2012, she went for a short swim. She was done with her swimming and rested on the swimming pool chairs when an Indian guy came out of the pool and walk towards the chair beside her. This guy looks like a northen indian, tall..1.83?

Ajun: Hello, i m Ajun, i think you drop you towel miss.
Stephanie: Oh thanks.
Ajun: Sorry i didnt get your name.
Stephanie: I'm Stephanie...are you new here? haven't seen you around
Ajun: Yes i new here, staying in block 5..u?. I was in UK and my company posted me here.
Stephanie: you were from UK..that explains your english..haha..that good...i stay in block 5 too. well enjoy your swim, i got to go.

Stephanie was not into Ajun. It didn't cross her mind although she did thought Ajun was not bad looking. Since that day, Ajun and stephanie bump into each other more often at swimming pool. While swimming pool is routine for stephanie, what she didn't know was that for Ajun, it was intentional and stehpanie would never imagine what was to come.......

peter78
29-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Am here awaiting for more update

niel
29-06-2013, 03:56 PM
More of Stephanie please

TREKLIM
29-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Story looks good

Botakhead
29-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Camping here for more of Steph........:D

fictionman
29-06-2013, 06:07 PM
AVP of a bank so free come here write story ahh...hahaha

KhunnTey
29-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Story aside, Boss, got any job vacancy in your Bank? I am studying, late 20s. :p

orangeapple
01-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Part 4

So about 3 weeks have passed, Stephanie continues with her casual swimming and resting by the pool as per normal, some weeks twice, some weeks thrice including weekends. And during this period, not all the time but more often then not, Ajun will happen to be swimming too. To Stephanie, sometimes when she met Ajun at the pool, it is because they did mention when they are planning to swim while sometimes it is a coincidence. Honestly to me, i think Ajun had it all planned all the time and there is no coincidence.

During this period, Stephanie and Ajun did became friends and they do talk. Nothing deep, just neighbours talking casually. Ajun got to know about Randy constant travelling and sometimes he manage to get Stephanie to out-pour her unhappiness about it. Sometime Ajun will even joke and tease Stephanie with the idea that Randy may be having affair or make it sound like when guys are away from home, they tend to stray. I have no idea how he does it but Ajun must have did it subtly as Stephanie didn't felt that Ajun was bad mouthing Randy, instead secretly, at time she did start having thoughts whether Randy was having "fun".

Ajun also start upping his jokes with Stephanie and once in a while he will crapped cheeky dirty jokes or comments. But as Stehpanie got more accustom to Ajun, instead of feeling disgusted, she thought he was funny, must be his "europe culture". Stephanie told me, sometimes she secretly feel alittle aroused after hearing Ajun "dirty comment/joke", but its more because, she and Randy have seem to really distance quite bit and they have not been very active in that area. Randy seems to be travelling alot and when he is back, he is either tired, busying playing with the kids or out entertaining clients in Singapore.

orangeapple
01-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Part 5 - The fateful day

Its a sat morning, Randy just left for UK the day before on a company trip, the kids are out the whole day with their grandpa and grandma (randy's parents).

Ajun and Stephanie arrange to swim that morning. *Door bell rings* Ajun surprise by meeting Stephanie at her house instead of the pool.

Stephanie: Hey what are doing here..thought we will see each other at the pool
Ajun: haha just trying my luck, maybe can go down with you
Stephanie: ok ...give me a second, i go get my goggles.
Ajun: Hey Steph, sorry is it ok for me to use your toilet, a quick one..sorry.
Stephanie: Ok sure..come in

*sound of flushing* Ajun comes out of the toilet and stephanie is standing at the door.

Stephanie: Lets go
Ajun: sure coming....hey...steph...someone's naughty!! saw this(one un-opened condom pack) in the toilet...you and Randy right..way to go!!

Actually that was Ajun plot, he was the one who brought the condom!!

Stephanie: whats that... oh no ...where did you found it ? *Stephanie blushing*. er er ah erm...the lift is here ..lets go

Throughout the morning swimming, Stephanie was in a weird place. Although she cant tell Ajun that the condom is not for her and Randy...but she knows clearly that she and Randy have not been doing, so why is the condom there. It must be Randy's right? Is he really having affair..who when how it started. These thought just seems to keep entering her mind. And worse still, she start to find reason to concur with these thoughts. Like ya Randy is always messaging when he is back, he didn't do with her.

The more she thinks, the more she start to feel down and angry.

So she decided to call it a day and go back up. Ajun then ask her if she have any spare soap as he ran out. Stephanie has and told Ajun she can pass it to him, so he went up to her place. Back at stephanie's house, Ajun was in the living room while stephanie went to get the soap.

You can imagine, Ajun was topless with a soccer pants kind..those you will see guys in at the beach, while stephanie is in her one piece swim suit. Stephanie boobs is not exactly small after have 3 kids and its quite a sight to see her in her swim suit.

secretfriend
01-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Great build up. Pls continue.

eeemen
01-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Good effort in sharing , do carry onz please. Thks n cheers, ..........

TCSSBoss
09-07-2013, 09:47 PM
More please.