PDA

View Full Version : Waxing vs Trimming vs Heckcare

yamashita123
27-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Hi bros out there ! I just turned 20 and have not tried waxing or even trimming my pubic hair. I am thinking of going for waxing.

Do you guys recommend waxing ? Is there any potential risk or drawback ?

Cheers
Yamashita123 :)

Putin
28-06-2013, 06:12 AM
You are talking about boyzillian?

tedd
03-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Bro, I have PM you. :)

enjoy your 1st waxing experience.

ninjapower
03-07-2013, 09:01 PM
hey hey hey i have never done this before too. anyone has any advice or tips?

alanthedevil
03-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Hi bros out there ! I just turned 20 and have not tried waxing or even trimming my pubic hair. I am thinking of going for waxing.

Do you guys recommend waxing ? Is there any potential risk or drawback ?

Cheers
Yamashita123 :)

hey hey hey i have never done this before too. anyone has any advice or tips?

damn painful for the first time if u ask me. just don't bear the expectation of an erotic experience during the waxing, chances are u probably will cry than enjoying a happy ending.

but the feeling after waxing is good. smooth skin, no hairs.. that's when the enjoyment start

banana81sg
03-07-2013, 09:27 PM
i also wanted to go try....see forum here say paragon.......anyway must go how many time than no need go liao ah? ( is it possible?)

tittybanger
03-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Just use veet on the pubic region. But not on the balls, it burns :(

badder
03-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Waxing is not permanent but it lasts longer than shaving.

Shaving - Days

Waxing - Month(s)

IPL - Years

May be painful for first timers. But it is worth it. Been plucking/waxing for 7 years now. Waxing is so worth it when ladies goes deeper to eat it and swallowing the ping pong balls too. :D

ninjapower
03-07-2013, 10:57 PM
If someone very scared of pain you bros will recommend shaving har?

alanthedevil
03-07-2013, 11:47 PM
If someone very scared of pain you bros will recommend shaving har?

depends. i have waxed 4-5 times already, i have now made up my mind that shaving is better than waxing. no point paying $ to get yourself hurt. waxing itself is not very healthy as it constantly tear your skin and pluck out the roots, if u have $, go for ipl which is pain free and almost permanent if u religiously go for the treatment.

if u are into simple hygiene, then shave should be good enough

Waxing is not permanent but it lasts longer than shaving.

Shaving - Days

Waxing - Month(s)

IPL - Years

May be painful for first timers. But it is worth it. Been plucking/waxing for 7 years now. Waxing is so worth it when ladies goes deeper to eat it and swallowing the ping pong balls too. :D

a good shave can last for weeks.

waxing may not last for months. therapist will recommend u to wax once every 3 months as the hair is still "young" and easier to pull out, hence less painful.

suzuka8
04-07-2013, 02:04 AM
IPL very expensive leh..

NTHK
04-07-2013, 02:29 AM
got lobang for waxing?

Fartmaster87
04-07-2013, 10:14 AM
IPL very expensive leh..

How much is it anew? Compared to waxing.

ekardo
06-07-2013, 01:56 AM
I tried wang li and also ye fang before...

personally...I think wang li's shaving is better...ye fang used some cream to remove the hair and it burnt my arse...pain for a few days..

alanthedevil
06-07-2013, 02:24 AM
How much is it anew? Compared to waxing.

waxing is abt $50-$80. IPL package is about $800-$1000 for 10-12sessions. may need more sessions to get complete cleanliness

Petrix
24-07-2013, 05:43 AM
Just take 1 blue pill and the session will be a little more erotic.
You will not feel the pain so much because your erection Will stretch the skin.

hazelnut
24-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Just take 1 blue pill and the session will be a little more erotic.
You will not feel the pain so much because your erection Will stretch the skin.

wah bro that was exactly what i was thinking sia. 1 little blue pill to spice things up. hahahaha

i've done waxing before. it hurts but you'll probably be so happy with the results that you won't really remember the pain after that haha. its just when the therapist is doing the waxing that it hurts.

if you have more moolah just go for ipl though. heard from ppl that its less painful and longer lasting too.

hardthrob81
25-07-2013, 08:43 AM
yup i go for shaving. use a waterproof electric shaver first to trim at the very beginning, then use a DE razor to shave almost to the base of the hair. very very nice n smooth. for those "dangerous" areas to use DE razor, i use a normal gillette sensor excel to prevent unwanted cuts

such shaving once a week is more than enough to keep my partner happy.

halcyon77
25-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Hi bro(s),

I have tried (in this order) hair removal cream, shaving and boyzillian. Below is the summary of my experience.

(1) Hair Removal Cream - as mentioned by a bro earlier, stings abit if you use it on your balls and shaft. Very smooth for hair removal though and almost painless.

(2) Shaving - I use the Gillette Venus blade which girls use to remove whatever hair they remove. Started when my gf decided to give me a shave below and used her spare Venus on me. Best to use together with shaving cream / shaving gel so that it soothes the shaven areas. Risk is you or the person shaving you might nick your genital area, kinda like a shaving accident.

For both (1) and (2), best to trim your pubic hair really short so that you don't have to go over the areas to be shaved too many times and hence reduce injuries / mishaps. Also have to exercise precaution because you are handling sensitive equipment, i.e. your crown jewels.

(3) Boyzillian - My preferred method for now. Most painful of the 3 methods but no pain no gain. Hahaha! Results are the best because you get a really smooth genital area. However, for first timers, the pain will smart for a few hours to a day but bearable.

rookierocky
27-07-2013, 08:17 AM
pain for like a few mins and after than smooth for a few weeks :) very shiok one....

innocently
27-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I thot most hair removal creams not suitable for genital areas?

coolfire69
27-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Imho, once you've tried IPL, there's simply no turning back. all areas will be baby smooth. :D

tedd
07-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Imho, once you've tried IPL, there's simply no turning back. all areas will be baby smooth. :D

Is it painful?

rickman
18-05-2014, 12:07 PM
which Hair Removal Cream you recommend?

Hi bro(s),

I have tried (in this order) hair removal cream, shaving and boyzillian. Below is the summary of my experience.

(1) Hair Removal Cream - as mentioned by a bro earlier, stings abit if you use it on your balls and shaft. Very smooth for hair removal though and almost painless.

(2) Shaving - I use the Gillette Venus blade which girls use to remove whatever hair they remove. Started when my gf decided to give me a shave below and used her spare Venus on me. Best to use together with shaving cream / shaving gel so that it soothes the shaven areas. Risk is you or the person shaving you might nick your genital area, kinda like a shaving accident.

For both (1) and (2), best to trim your pubic hair really short so that you don't have to go over the areas to be shaved too many times and hence reduce injuries / mishaps. Also have to exercise precaution because you are handling sensitive equipment, i.e. your crown jewels.

(3) Boyzillian - My preferred method for now. Most painful of the 3 methods but no pain no gain. Hahaha! Results are the best because you get a really smooth genital area. However, for first timers, the pain will smart for a few hours to a day but bearable.

alangtr
19-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi guys

just a few simple question from your experienced.

IPL i read online that yes it cost 1-2k sgd to do. But i read that it will grow back after sometime? is it true?
And in some circumstance...the IPL areas hair grow uneven and darker the before.
I also read online that after IPL in years later. hairs still comes back and its in uneven patches. Any advised

Does anybody ahs any experience with the product call then claricy self IPL thing?

halcyon77
19-05-2014, 03:22 PM
which Hair Removal Cream you recommend?
Hi Bro,

Cant remember the brand of the hair removal cream but I think it's a pink color tube one.

Paiseh cant remember as I don't use that method now.