PDA

View Full Version : Who gets to 'F' Ann Tongprasom; Sirinya; Paula Taylor etc. ?

Peter_North
04-06-2005, 03:29 PM
I often across them in magazines and TV dramas in Bangkok. The appear so dazzling and out of reach. But surely they are not that angelic to the extent of unattainable.

I just wonder to whom these dazzling stars spread their legs. No wild guesses, please. Just some informed opinion.

Doenitz79
04-06-2005, 03:32 PM
I often across them in magazines and TV dramas in Bangkok. The appear so dazzling and out of reach. But surely they are not that angelic to the extent of unattainable.

I just wonder to whom these dazzling stars spread their legs. No wild guesses, please. Just some informed opinion.

How about providing some pictures first to let us know who you refering to?

Peter_North
04-06-2005, 03:36 PM
How about providing some pictures first to let us know who you refering to?

www.thailandstar.com

go through the different pages. get ready your wet tissues.

siamcutey
04-06-2005, 03:45 PM
These few I don't know whether can or not, but I was offered one supporting actress in a Thai tv drama before at 25K baht before. Never took up offer. Now probably not doing liao cos now she become lead actress :D

Hope this helps. Not everyone do also.

SC

Doenitz79
04-06-2005, 03:48 PM
www.thailandstar.com

go through the different pages. get ready your wet tissues.

I am a sucker for pretty faces.People say Thailand has the prettiest gals around and I agree.
:)

smartalex
04-06-2005, 04:47 PM
I am a sucker for pretty faces.People say Thailand has the prettiest gals around and I agree.
:)

Many of those pretty faces on the website are mixed parentage ones. I personally prefer 100% Han Chinese. No doubt many do not have equally sharp features, but those that do and are 100% Han are the hottest in my eyes.

Peter_North
04-06-2005, 04:49 PM
These few I don't know whether can or not, but I was offered one supporting actress in a Thai tv drama before at 25K baht before. Never took up offer. Now probably not doing liao cos now she become lead actress :D

Hope this helps. Not everyone do also.

SC

25K baht for one session ? more expensive than Miss Thailand runners-up.

Bangkok Master
04-06-2005, 09:40 PM

Bro, if want to F*** 1 of the names above then u must be the cream of the crop liao, the last time I read the gossip mag of celebrities, Ann was going out with a thai tycoon's son and taylor was flirting with an american-thai actor. So I think in this life there's no way we could even smell her unless you are the foot reflexology man. If you want bed top celebrites, first must be rich and second must be powerful then comes in with the yantao look. Probably Cattereya,Aum parcharapa will follow you like a leech... :D

tirak69
04-06-2005, 10:06 PM
they are all earning good wages so its hard unless u make an unbelievable offer. For example i was told by a friend in the PR line that Paula Taylor was paid $4m baht to be the spokesperson for Major and appear in their TV, papers, posters etc. Of course the agent/artiste company will take their cut.

As BKK master said you have to be hi-so and also yantao to "kao" them. pangthongtae shinawatra would have no problems hooking up with these chicks. i have seem them hanging around the thonglor area. The greyhound cafe in thonglor is a good place to meet them. kekeke... :D

Bangkok Master
04-06-2005, 10:41 PM
As BKK master said you have to be hi-so and also yantao to "kao" them. pangthongtae shinawatra would have no problems hooking up with these chicks. i have seem them hanging around the thonglor area. The greyhound cafe in thonglor is a good place to meet them. kekeke... :D

Yup......now the hip place for "Dala"(Celebrities) to hang around is "J-avenue" which is in Thonglor 55. If you sit in Greyhound or I-berry cafe on a fri or sat nite, you will definately meet any movie stars or singers. I ever saw 3 celebrities within 1 hour while having ice-cream with the most famous being DOME and his chio gf POI.

tirak69
04-06-2005, 11:22 PM
can try to pick up babes at the village supermarket... go there to do groceries in the evening instead of the usual lotus/carrefour/tops. there are also many jap chio bus too. after that adjorn to party at escudo at nite. a babe magnet to drive and be seen in thonglor is ideally a cLK convertible... :D

Peter_North
05-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Actually I just wanted to know for whom these stars spread their legs. I don't even dare to think. Occcasionally I do fantasize.

I read in "In Residence" magazine, Paula Taylor says she would like to marry someone like Taiwanese Hom Lee. Not to sound sour grapes, I personally don't find Hom Lee the yandao type. Like F4, Hom is more like a pretty boy. Definitely lacks the charisma of Chow Yuen Fatt during his haydays or even Patrick Tze. In other words, I don't know what's wrong with these young gals these days. For example, Andrea D'Cruz may think Pierre Png is a good catch. Ask Yang Libing.

I would have more respect for Paula Taylor if she had chosen to admire someone like...forgot his name. A very yandao politician in charge of the education ministry in Thailand. Why go after pretty boys who live off young gals' pocket monies from the CDs they bought ?

I guess at the end of the day, behind all that glamour they are just bimbos.

Bangkok Master
06-06-2005, 12:34 AM
I read in "In Residence" magazine, Paula Taylor says she would like to marry someone like Taiwanese Hom Lee.

Anyway for your info, Paula is just trying to vie the attention against her rival which is TATA YOUNG who recently shot a commercial with LEE HOM for the suzuki motorcycle. I guess LEE HOM also want to make use of TATA to hit into the thai market and his album had already marketed in thailand. Anyway on 1 of the variety shows, TATA mentioned that she would love to have a bf like LEE HOM but in fact she already seeing someone for a long time which is a luk kueng. Unless we are famous or rich enough, then you will lotsa of freebies(oops it's freechees) waiting for u............. :D